Mini 1038 - Inception Mafia (Game Over; Shared Win)

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Data »

Hello again.

I have the excel page with the vote trends for day 1 if anyone else wants them still.

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad29 ... 1285128775
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad29 ... 1285128772

Vote: manho

My vote was on BloodCovenant prior to the thread dying, but I most certainly support a manho wagon as well.
Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.

Not bothering to do the roleplaying thing anymore, for the most part. Too lazy.
Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Data »

Vote: BloodC

((Good thing I checked the thread before going to work. No time to chat; hopefully all goes well.))

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Data »

I keep forgetting about this game, I really have no clue what to do, we have no posts no flips NO NOTHING
Ditto.

I support massclaim, on one condition: If Cobb is still alive, I would like for him to claim next and most importantly, NOT claim whether or not he has a power.

Reasoning? All in good time, my dears, all in good time.

Why are we voting fate? :/

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Data »

EBWOP: Given the time limit and the fact that Cobb may not be alive, it may be best if not-Cobbs will claim to be not Cobb when they see the thread. That means Iec and Tuberk, since they're the only un-name claimed people left alive. :/

So far our claims are:

Chrono - Saito, Briber
(mod confirmed)
Seraph - "make people usurper" power
(possibly lying)
bv310 - Saito, Businessman/Watcher
(almost definitely lying)
BloodC - Robert Michael Fischer, BP townie

ooba - ??, miller

Switz/RedCoyote - ??

AGM - Maurice Fischer, VT
Anon/Fate - Yusuf, Chemist
manho - ariadne, ??
Iecerint -
Data -
Tuberk -

Now that I think about it I am rather disinclined to believe AGM's claim. I am familiar with at least one game of Tony's where there were no vts whatsoever. Of course, since we're massclaiming anyway, any other VTs should feel free to claim they're also VT. I doubt there'd be only one, so if AGM is telling the truth... there should be more.

For now,

Vote: AGM

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Data »

AlmasterGM wrote:lulz so because tony modded no-VT games before, there's no VTs this game and I'm scum.

LETS ANALYZE: Tony has probably modded MULTIPLE games, and there were probably some WITH VTs, and some WITHOUT VTS.

OOOOh.

bad arg is bad.
K. That's nice. Y'see, there's this wonderful little thing called "mod meta" which comes in handy sometimes with the particularly predictable mods.

Let's take a look, shall we? After all, if you're right, there should be proof that Tony actually uses vanillas in his setups, right? Tony's wiki.

Bastard Mass Effect Mafia.
No townies.
Game started May 09, 2010. Mini theme.

Whedonesque Mafia.
No townies.
Game started Feb 19, 2010. Mini theme.

Moviestar Madness Mafia.
No townies
(in effect; players apparently chose their abilities). Game started Nov 10, 2009. Mini theme.

Hip Hop Mafia.
No townies.
Game started July 27, 2009. Mini theme.

Hack Poetry Mafia.
Two townies. Game started Jan 27, 2009. MINI NORMAL. (note that the game is filed under little italy, not coney island.)

As you can see, TonyMontana has a history of not using vanilla townies at all, and I suspect the only reason he used them in Hack Poetry was because that's pretty much a requirement when it comes to normal games.

I see no reason to believe Tony has suddenly
started
using vanilla townies. And unless someone else is willing to say they are also a VT (in which case we lynch you anyway and then lynch him too when you flip scum), I find it
highly
unlikely that you are telling the truth.

ATTN ANY OTHER SCUM WHO MAY HAPPEN TO BE ALIVE:

Now is the time to bus your buddy AGM. He screwed up and is going to die. And you're next, but you might as well try to scramble for townie points while you still can. :)

MOAR VOTES ON AGM, PLEASE, SHEEPLE. DON'T MAKE ME SEND WORF AFTER YOU.

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:09 am

Post by Data »

PS:

Fate, get your ass in here. Town needs more people unafraid of using capslock to browbeat the more apathetic townspeople into action. :roll:

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Data »

It's not out of the realm of possibility. Are you Cobb?

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Data »

Im Yusuf, the chemist. I can cook up powerful sedatives to get rid of the scum.
?

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Data »

Sigh. Yep, I'm Mal. If you take at the old thread it should be fairly obvious.
Data, iso 2 of the old thread wrote:
M
y dear BloodCovenant, allow me to state the reasons this vote is elementary!

A
side from the reasons others have pointed out, I find his unvote in his first post to perhaps be indicative of an edited post in which more was initially said, and someone else was voted for. Why would a person unvote in their first post of the game otherwise? Who would most have motivation to edit out a real vote? Scum, of course, would have more of a motivation for this than would town.

L
ike the great Sherlock Holmes, I seek an answer to this mystery.
Data, iso 11 of the old thread wrote:The motivation of Mal was to be with Cobb over anything else; if Cobb is in the game (which he almost certainly is), it makes no sense for her to have to kill him to win.
Basically my wincon is Dom Cobb being alive at the end of the game. That is the only win condition I have, so I've kind of been laying low until recently. I don't have any sort of reviver role or power beyond that.

I assume Cobb has to be town (I think it would be incredibly bastardly if he wasn't, too much for even Tony) so I pretty much have a town win condition by proxy, I guess. Because if scum wins Cobb has pretty much got to be dead and I lose.

Willing to believe for now that Chrono forged the role of Saito. Remember, Chrono was basically CC'ed twice, name-CC'ed by BV and role-CC'ed by Seraph (who, curiously enough, is the only one aside from AGM who didn't come back. Hmm.)

People voting me are real idiots, btw. I bagged you guys AGM, who was damn near mod-confirmed scum the way I see it. And neither BV nor Tuberk actually gave a
reason
for why I'm supposedly scum. Try to make your bullshit a little less transparent, mmkay?

Manho is an idiot too (or just bad at mafia), but probably town due to role. Not willing to lynch right now, but he either needs to start taking this game seriously or replace out.

I want to see some Tuberk pressure... I really haven't seen him do jack squat for town this whole game, and his fucking around with the mass claim (claimed "the king", with no elaboration) strikes me as stalling. Also, aforementioned hopping on people for bullshit reasons.
iso 8, old thread wrote:You guys have to give me another 24 hours (tops!) before I can give some content. Neither of my computers work at the moment. I understand that this will piss you off more than it pisses me off, but a replacement is not an option right now (for me). Hopefully the computer at work will be fully functioning tomorrow, if not I will be at a friends house in the aftetnoon.

Some content:
unvote
vote: BloodCovenent
iso 7, new thread wrote:Fate, is the Jailbreak Mafia iPhone-related?

vote: Fate
iso 11 wrote:Data is Mal.

unvote
vote: AlmasterGM
iso 14 wrote:I don't see how Mal would be some kind of reviver-role. I feel good in voting Data.

unvote
vote: Data
his only semi-decent votes were on chrono and manho, as far as giving or implying real reasons.

Vote: Tuberkulos

I want a proper claim from you, and I want it now. Stop fucking around.

That goes for everyone else who's now alive, too (regardless of alignment, really; apathetic scum are no fun to play against. But I'm mostly speaking to town here). I am NOT going to lose this game because the rest of you don't give enough of a shit. Shape up, town. Or replace out.

I think we need to continue with the massclaim -- it netted us one scumbag, maybe it will net us another.

Reminder that whoever is Cobb shouldn't claim whether or not they have a power. plzkthx.

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Data »

Or is Cobb DiCaprio's last name?
Aye.
I'm Arthur, Point Man, and each night I can target a person and get to know their rolename.

Night 0 target: AlmasterGM
Result: Maurice Fischer

Night 1 target: bv310
Result: Saito

Night 2 target: Data
Result: Mal Cobb

Night 3 target: Fate
Result: Yusuf
Riiiight. So you're telling me that after the mass claim you didn't bother checking someone who hadn't name claimed in order to hopefully catch them in a lie when they did eventually claim? Your claim really means nothing when every name has already been claimed in-thread, and if you were scum (with Chrono-Forger? seems likely enough now) you would have known from early enough on that bv was telling the truth about being Saito... seems like a very safe scum claim to me.
Yea... i can't imagine Mal being a pro town role.

Vote: Data
Having a lack of an imagination is no excuse. How about you actually read my earlier post. I've softclaimed and breadcrumbed my exact role from the very beginning.
Data is either scum or third party. I'd say we lynch him.
If you were
reading
you'd know I already basically claimed third party. Also, if I were scum don't you think I would have breadcrumbed something a hell of a lot safer? -_-

-

Guys, even the noobiest among you should know that role != alignment. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what we've claimed nearly as much as it matters how we've played. I caught fakeclaiming AGM-scum. Name ONE useful thing Tuberkulos has done all game?

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by Data »

Combined with the fact you have made a complete 180 when it comes to your inital playstyle makes knee jerk.
I fail to see how that's scummy when I've made a change for the better. :roll:

I stopped roleplaying so people couldn't make the excuse of "not being able to read me" (which is bullshit, btw, if I haven't mentioned that already. Not using contractions, occasional technobabble, and pretending to have a total lack of emotion means people can't read me? Puh-
lease
.)

I stopped being curt in my responses because a.) it's easier to be lengthy when I'm not pretending to be a character I'm not and b.) I actually started to give a shit about the game when AGM pretty much flat-out claimed scum.

Nice to see you're continuing to ignore the fact that I singlehandedly sleuthed and revealed AGM-scum. If I was scum with AGM, I would have had no motivation to reveal him. He wasn't under pressure, and neither was I.
Why would third party player breadcrumb a role like that?
Hmm, I don't know, maybe because it's the TRUTH? -_- Trust me, if I was going to come up with a fake claim I would have fucking fakeclaimed town. I'm not an idiot; I know people get trigger happy about claimed third party people even if those people have a win condition aligned with town's more than scum's.

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am

Post by Data »

unvote
vote: redcoyote

GJ claiming AGM's scumpartner. Must not have been reading too closely, eh?
Data, please clarify your wincon.
I really don't see what there is to clarify. I win if Cobb is alive at the end of the game. Otherwise, I lose. The End. Pretty simple. Kind of annoying, since I wasn't given anything to fucking
help
Cobb stay alive, but there we are.

Now stop stalling. Are you Cobb or not?

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Data »

My PM says something along the lines of "keep in mind no one's officially dead till the game is over", but I haven't asked beyond that because that seemed pretty clear-cut to me. <_<

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by Data »

Not seeing why Manho is a good lynch. If you look at his actions alone, sure, but I am very wary of killing a claimed reviver when we in all likelihood have two killing roles out there.

Ooba needs to name claim before anyone else does since he roleclaimed Miller early on ... VERY curious to see who would be a Miller flavourwise.

In the meantime,
Vote: BC

Mind doing something besides sheeping other players?

Iec, I wouldn't be so worried. I've been pretty sure you're cobb since like d1, and your overwhelming hesitation and avoidance of claiming makes it pretty obvious. If I was fakeclaiming and supposed to kill cobb or something like some other bonehead suggested, you would have been dead a long time ago. :P

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Data »

BloodCovenent wrote:I almost don't buy that Mal is a survivor with Cobb. That's what Data's role is... right?
Not quite. I win if Cobb survives. It says nothing about me having to be alive (though I'd kind of prefer to stay alive 'cause this game is fun and all).

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Data »

Fate can fullclaim. I initially said Cobb shouldn't because I don't want scum to have any more incentive to kill you than they already have, but at this point I guess you might as well.

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 am

Post by Data »

TonyMontana wrote:Day Five Deadline: Thursday 9am CET
manho wrote:V/LA until 20/10 [Wednesday]

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Data »

unvote; vote: Fate

Role sounds fishy.

I keep finding scum by lynching people whose roles sound fishy; why stop now? :D

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Data »

Fate wrote:
Data wrote:
unvote; vote: Fate

Role sounds fishy.

I keep finding scum by lynching people whose roles sound fishy; why stop now? :D
I let you live as claimed third party yesterday by steering the lynch away, and this how you repay me? I know you don't give a fuck who dies as long as its not Iecrint, but that's cold.
Funny. The way I remember it, it was RC's botched claim that steered the lynch away from me. The same RC who tried very hard to persuade town to kill me and then flipped scum. <_<

While we're talking about Tuberk and I'm looking back at RC's iso, RC's false dichotomy of "there has to be scum in either Tuberk or Data" has me thinking maybe Tuberk was actually town. That's probably irrelevant at this point, though (and he wanted me dead so I can't say I miss him much, anyway :P). But it's interesting to note that RC was the one that planted that idea in all of our heads.

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Data »

Vote: Fate

This should have been done yesterday.

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Data »

BC as a Bulletproof makes no sense, given that HE'S ALREADY DIED ONCE
Good point.

unvote; vote: BC

Sorry I haven't been around... suffering from severe mafia apathy. Only reason I'm not replacing out of this game is I'm hoping it's almost over. >_<

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Data »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Data wrote:
BC as a Bulletproof makes no sense, given that HE'S ALREADY DIED ONCE
Good point.

unvote; vote: BC

Sorry I haven't been around... suffering from severe mafia apathy. Only reason I'm not replacing out of this game is I'm hoping it's almost over. >_<
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!

I WAS LYNCHED YOU FUCKING MORONS.
Touche. Actually reading the last page instead of skimming so I could post before I left this morning would have been pro.

unvote; vote: fate

huzzah.

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Data »

Good thing I really don't give a shit then, huh? :D

I don't know what's got you suddenly all hot and bothered by the fact that I'm voting you. This is, what, the third time I've put my vote on you? The fourth? I would think it would stop being surprising that I suspect you by now (or, more accurately, suspected you last time I actually had a grip on the game. <.<)

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Data »

As dead as an android can get.

Nah, jk.

I can't decide between BC and Tuberk. My gut says Tuberk, but then my gut doesn't exactly have a history of reliability. I'd re-read, but at the stage my mafia burnout has progressed to it would probably end with me looking very much like the above picture.

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Data »

Therefore I think the scum team is you and tuber. Data to help the GF survive
Do you realize just how bastardly that would be to me? To have a wincon that I can't possibly fulfill, because there is no Cobb in the game? :/ I mean, Tony flat out stated at the beginning of the game that that sort of thing was possible, but I was hoping at the time he was joking/exaggerating. IDK.

I'll try to be around for deadline, but I can't make any promises.

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Data »

-_- If I was SK, I would have pretended to be town and not be sitting here being dead honest and praying "hi, I'm third party but it's okay because I'm working with you guys" was gonna work. If I was SK, I would have shot Tuberk for being completely insufferable the whole game. If I was SK, I'd also probably have fake breadcrumbed something other than Mal and be dead already when Tuberk outed me as Mal (assuming ThAdmiral/Tuberk are actually telling the truth about their role instead of just being smart and picking up on my crumbs. I kind of made it BLATANTLY OBVIOUS I was Mal from the beginning to anyone even remotely paying attention to the game, which as it turns out wasn't most of you.)

unvote; vote BC
(Not sure where my vote was before)

"Mal doesn't feel like a third party role"? For serious? You saw the movie, didn't you? -_- If I were a scum role, who would I be scum with?

Data
Data
Townie
Data
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Data »

How do you justify me being scum aligned?

I literally can't be SK unless you think TM would have made a SK not have a compulsive shot. There was only one kill last night and we know where it came from.

I can't be scum unless you think Iec and I are scum together.

You still trying to get me lynched without so much as a case after all this time speaks volumes about
your
alignment, though.

Vote: BC

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”