SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1388 (isolation #200) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Amished: Fair enough. You aren't off my list o' suspects, but I've got more issues with Ooba than you at the moment.

Unvote: Amished. Vote: Ooba.

Ellibereth wrote:KERRI, QUOTE YOUR TOWNIES POST IN THE GAME FOR ME PLZ. GRACIAS
I'm sorry, but I honestly don't know what you're referring to by "Townies post". Clarify plz?
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1398 (isolation #201) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:00 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Ellibereth wrote:VOTING OOBATOWN IS NOT ONE OF THEM.
I DON'T THINK OOBA IS TOWN RIGHT NOW. :P

My Towniest Post:
SaintKerrigan wrote:For everyone else's convenience (since I think Spyrex is scumbuddies with Ythan so he's not really going to care about this):

Why Ythan is Scum

- He's has done almost no scumhunting at all in this game, period.
- He spends most of his posts calling me scum, yet refrains from voting for me in spite of this.
Spoiler: This is why this is scummy.
For the rest of you, let me put it in layman's terms why Ythan not voting for me is antitown in the scummy kind of way. When a townsperson thinks beyond all doubt that someone is scum, what do they typically do? They vote for them, that's what. When they don't do that, they have a really good, compelling reason not to. Under no circumstance except complete idiocy does a townsperson withhold a vote on someone they think is scum without good reason. Scum, however, have been known to do just that. Why they do it, who knows (they aren't keen on giving me that data), but they have done it before.

That's why this non-voting tell is so important. I've never seen town do what Ythan is doing, and I can't think of any hypothetical reason why Ythan-town is behaving in this manner, except if he is deliberately being a sycophantic jackass for the heck of it. Thus, Ythan is not town. That's why he needs to die, pronto.

- He spends multiple posts ignoring a simple question: Why aren't you voting me if you think I'm positively scum?
- Once he finally gives his reasons for why he isn't voting me, they are subpar and hardly believable.
Spoiler: His reasons for not voting me.
I started not voting you because I hadn't gotten around to it and a lynch didn't seem to be coming on. Now I'm not voting you because it's providing you an opportunity to flail uncontrollably and show how terribly opportunistic you are in your attempt to build some sort of case on me. And because trololololo lololo lolololl.

And there you have it.

*waits for the next choreographed Ythan insult*
Of course, this was before I found out that, yes, some people are willing to be this maniacal as town without good reason.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1400 (isolation #202) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:56 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Bah. Go town.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1482 (isolation #203) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:50 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

SaintKerrigan wrote:SKs killing from the grave in general would be bad news. (Unless they hit bad guys.) Regardless it was mostly a joke. I doubt the game would be that bastardy.

...right?
Note to self: never assume anything in a b-mod game. Particularly a sykedoc b-mod game. Although I'm not surprised that I didn't actually have any abilities.

Fun game (aside from...well, you know), and it definitely lived up to my expectations for insanity-factor. Thanks for modding, syke.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”