Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Katy »

I HAD SO MANY THINGS I STILL WANTED TO DO WITH MY LIFE

BWAAAAAAAHHHH

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

gg
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Parama »

WE SHOULD'VE HAMMERED ON POST #4000

BUT NOOOO
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:25 am

Post by ooba »

Parama wrote:WE SHOULD'VE HAMMERED ON POST #4000

BUT NOOOO
That would have been cool ... Anyway I guess we're waiting on Mina now ..
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Iecerint »

And worship. Or did we agree on GOO?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:33 am

Post by DTMaster »

Worship GOO, and if the game still goes on (I doubt this) have Nikanor QT Ice to MO about the item tomorrow at twilight.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Nikanor »

Yes because more QTs is exactly what we need.
DTMaster why was that post not a hammer?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

May I have a QT pretty please? :D
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Parama »

VasudeVa wrote:May I have a QT pretty please? :D
SURE.

DAYKILL: VASUDEVA

NOW YOU HAVE A QT FOR DEAD PLAYERS.
ASSUMING THE MOD MADE ONE OF THOSE, THAT IS.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Mina »

Okay, I have my roleblock PM written, but I just had a last-minute flash of paranoia.

Guys, if anyone--ANYONE--has a twist to their name they didn't fully claim (e.g., Faraday flipping Harry
Blackstone Copperfield
Dresden), now is the time to mention it.

Like, is Fate John, the First Cylon, or John Cavill, the First Cylon? Is VasudeVa Zelda, or Princess Zelda? (Don't draw any conclusions from the names I've mentioned here. /WIFOM)
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Mina »

EBWOP: because if you're town, then all four of my roleblocks might fail if one is off.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Fate »

ILL NEVER TELL YOU MY ROLE NAME.

LOLLOLOLOOL
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by DTMaster »

The post wasn't a hammer because Mina is controlling the hammer. As stated by MO we procede with the night action plan once Mina is ready. I thought that was the plan.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Fate »

SC TIME NOW DTM
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Mina »

Fuck it.

PM sent in.

Kinetic can check the time stamp to see that it was sent before the hammer vote, and therefore, should block twilight AND daybreak actions.

Hoping this is the last vote of the game:

Vote: Katy
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by ooba »

"High Prophet Truth"
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Beholder »

Katy was the last scum, after several days at lynch -1 you finally killed her. Game is Over. Town achieves victory.

I won't be able to post a lot over the next few days, however I'll be posting most of the "original" role PMs. Some where changed after this, most not significantly, so the role PMs received here may be different than what was used or what you received. Originally I was keeping them in my notes section before the server swap, and they still exist in Beholder's send slot, but not anywhere convenient really. Additionally I'm posting the green room QT as well, there is quite a bit of commentary in there about the game and hopefully that will keep you guys for a bit until I can answer any questions you have.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Plum »

But why did I reincarnate as Cult, of all things?

Also I
totally
called SnowBunny scum. Which I'm priud of. Also except for suddenly reincarnating as Cult I think the early claim would've panned out pretty well.
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Beholder »

Norse Gods (Too Human)

ODIN
O
rganically
D
istributed
I
ntelligence
N
etwork

Faction Abilities:
Mafia Faction - ODIN (Percy), Anubis (Katy), Dream (DarkStalker), Lucky Dirak (Snow_Bunny), Dr. Frankenstein (rajrhcpfreak) and Paul Atreides (manho)
Mafia Night Kill - Decided among the group, you may make a collected night kill.
Mafia Night Talk - During the night you can speak with other mafia members here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/nfThCEFvxRu8

Role Abilities:
Active - Daybreak
Hugin and Muninn: ODIN's cybernetic ravens can stake out spots and watch what occurs there during the night. (Watch target two players and see who targets them at night).
Runeforge: Target player gains the
Runed
keyword and ability.

Passive
Norse God: This character receives all the benefits of being a Norse God.
Runed: You have full access to Yggdrasil, : http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/w4VAbVjxZpLHY.

Worship Abilities
Passive
Above Reproach: While the god group you belong to has highest worship you are revealed as "innocent" or the closest equivalent to all cop investigations.

Win Condition:
Mafia
Thor
Thor, the Mighty

Role Abilities:
Active - Rapid
Cover Action: Target player's actions cannot be redirected while Thor covers them. Thor may change the target of this ability once per day.
Returning: Thor may call Mjonir to return to him once per game if he has granted it to another player. Mjonir is removed from its current player or returned to the game, and Thor reacquires this item.

Passive
Collateral Damage: Your votes, actions, and abilities also effect the player above and below your target on the player list as long as you carry Mjonir.
Runed: You have full access to Yggdrasil, : http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/w4VAbVjxZpLHY.

Items

Sentient Hammer Mjonir -
Active - Daybreak
Grant Item: The current bearer of this item can give it to another. This ability does not count toward your one ability per day.

Passive
Sentient Targeting System: The bearer's abilities, votes, and actions cannot be redirected.
Legendary: Only a god can wield this weapon.
Grave Stone: If the bearer of this item dies, this item does not drop to the ground and is instead removed from the game.
Win Condition:
Town
Baldur
Baldur, the Invulnerable

Role Abilities:
Passive
Too Human: Baldur's worship counts as Mortal.
Hard to Kill: The first successful kill against this character is negated.

Worship Abilities:
Passive
Beloved by all: This character is unkillable.

Win Condition:
Town
Loki
Loki, the Trickster

Role Abilities:

Active - Rapid
Deceptive: You may vote via PM. Your vote will change on the Vote Count, however your name will remain where it was previously until you change your vote in game.

Active - Daybreak
Summon Fenrir: If the Norse have not attained highest worship for two consecutive game days you may activate this ability and summon your son Fenrir. Target player on the replacement list and they will be given the role "Fenrir". Your son will be given the "Runed" ability, and may talk to you separately at night, and you know he shares the same goals as you do.
Hack the System: Once per game you may gain a list of all remaining alignments and the number of each remaining in game.

Passive
Scum of the Universe - You are revealed as "Loki, the Trickster", "Guilty", or the equivalent there of to all sane investigations.

Worship Abilities:
Passive
Hated by All: You cannot use items or the following abilities - Summon Fenrir, Deceptive, and Hack the System

Win Condition:
Town
The Endless (Sandman)

Dream
Dream

Faction Abilities:
Mafia Faction - ODIN (Percy), Anubis (Katy), Dream (DarkStalker), Lucky Dirak (Snow_Bunny), Dr. Frankenstein (rajrhcpfreak) and Paul Atreides (manho)
Mafia Night Kill - Decided among the group, you may make a collected night kill.
Mafia Night Talk - During the night you can speak with other mafia members here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/nfThCEFvxRu8

Faction Solo Ability:
Twilight -
Nightmare: Target player can take no action at night. (This acts as a role block for all Twilight and Daybreak action a player may take.)

Role Abilities:

Active - Twilight
Shared Dream: Dream may target three players. These three players may speak in a QT during the night.

Active - Rapid
Waking Dream: Once per game you may blur the line between dream and reality, all votes will be shifted down one name on the player's list.

Passive:
Endless: This character receives all the benefits of being an Endless.

Worship Abilities
Passive
Above Reproach: While the god group you belong to has highest worship you a revealed as "innocent" or the closest equivalent to all cop investigations.

Faction Solo Worship Ability
Rapid
Recurring Nightmare: You may send one of your most powerful Nightmares to target player. This replaces your Nightmare ability. You may choose from these three Nightmares. You can only use each once per game. This nightmare will have a persistent effect on the player. Multiple Recurring Nightmares cannot be played on the same player, and playing a new one replaces the old one.

Recurring Nightmare - The Corinthian: This nightmare is so terrifying target player can no longer vote.
Recurring Nightmare - Brute and Grob: These bumbling nightmares mess with target players head so much that all of his abilities target one player higher on the ability list.
Recurring Nightmare - The Cuckoo: This dream slowly takes over a player, robbing them of one ability randomly a night. When the player has no more abilities they are killed and replaced by a new player with the same abilities.

Win Condition:
Mafia
Death
Death

Role Abilities:

Passive:
Destiny's Fortune: If no deaths occur for a consecutive day and night cycle you will pass into non-existence.
Last Wishes: You may communicate with the recently deceased before they pass on to the afterlife.

Worship Abilities:
Passive:
Death's Demise: Unkillable except by Destiny's Fortune

Items:
Death's Waiting Room
Passive
These are the links to your waiting room where souls will stay until they pass on.
Day 1 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/UwZvD9QsH27u
Night 1 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/5wJX9Rm5qKr
Day 2 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/f8SzetanDgYH
Night 2 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/AJLfUpJCunVjn
Day 3 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/xLZeki9FJ3Kvf
Night 3 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/XBJMGFQypY2C
Day 4 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/iShmadMshy3
Night 4 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/jzx72uUwgfpBD
Day 5 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/DASPAepjMSU
Night 5 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/gUW82QPfW3r7V
Day 6 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/hhZ8rx6txMES
Night 6 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/rpuJv5hj9u8hM
Day 7 http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/wTbTcrzrX6N2

More will be created as needed. I will post at the beginning of each who has access to them.

Win Condition:
Town
Desire
Desire

Role Abilities:

Active - Twilight
Lovers Entwined: Target two players become neighbors and can speak privately out of thread. You may listen to them, but not participate.

Passive:
Jealousy: If a lover votes for their partner this vote counts for double.
Must be Loved: If the Endless have less than 20% of the total worship Desire can use no activated ability or item.

Worship:
Love Abundance: You abilities are supercharged, and as such give double their normal effect. You may target two pairs with Lovers Entwined, and Jealousy now triples the player's vote.

Win Condition:
Town
Delight / Delirium
Delirium

Role Abilities:

Active - Rapid
Focused Delirium: Target player's targets are randomized.

Passive
Delirious: All actions and votes are redirected two spaces down the player chart.

Worship:
Delight: While worshiped none of Delirium's abilities are in effect and Delight's abilities are active.

Win Condition:
Town
Delight

Role Abilities:

Active - Rapid
Focused Delight: Target player cannot be redirected or prevented.

Passive
Delirium: Delight is not active while Endless do not have highest worship.
Delightful: No abilities, actions, or items can redirect abilities, actions or items used by Endless.

Worship:
Delight: While worshiped none of Delirium's abilities are in effect and Delight's abilities are active.

Win Condition:
Town
Egyptian Gods (Stargate)

Anubis
Anubis

Faction Abilities:

Role Abilities:
Active - Daybreak
Ascended Knowledge: The partially ascended Anubis remembers some key bit of information from his time while ascended. He learns the role name of target player.

Passive
Goa'uld: This character receives all the benefits of being a Goa'uld.
Soulless: Due to being partially ascended Anubis' worship counts for 0.

Worship Abilities
Passive
Above Reproach: While the god group you belong to has highest worship you a revealed as "innocent" or the closest equivalent to all cop investigations.

Win Condition:
Mafia
Ra
Ra

Passive
Slippery Bastard: If you are killed during the Night, instead your account dies and your symbiont seeks out a new body to survive in. You will be forcefully replaced. (If you have an alt account unknown by other players you may put it on the replacement list and your alt account will be selected for this replacement.)

Win Condition:
Modified Survivor
Apophis
Apophis

Role Abilities:
Active - Twilight
Sarcophagus: You place target player within the Sarcophagus during the night period. During this time the target cannot be targeted except by killing abilities, nor target other players for any reason. If this player would be killed by any means, they are instead preserved and revived at Daybreak. Repeated use on a single target may have unexpected results. You may only target players who are alive during the day or not the current lynch target with this ability.

Passive

Worship Abilities:
Active - Passive
River Styx: You may target players in the "Yet to pass from this mortal coil" area with Sarcophagus. This will restore them to life.

Win Condition:
Town
Set
Set

Role Abilities:

Active - Rapid
Brainwash: Target player's vote is redirected to the player of your choice.

Passive

Worship Abilities:
Passive
Empowered Brainwash: You may target up to three players with Brainwash instead of one.

Win Condition:
Town
Judea-Christian (Shaman King)

Macro (Michael)
Marco
Spirit Companion: Michael

Role Abilities:

Passive
Possession: You may only use the Possession ability tied to the Focus Item you have acquired.
Ex Laws: You gain all the rights and privledges that come with being an Ex Law.

Worship Abilities
Passive
Oversoul: You may only use the Oversoul ability tied to the Focus Item you have acquired. This overrides Possession while active.

Item:
Focus Item
Possession Ability: You learn if targeted player targeted another player with an ability during the night phase.
Oversoul Ability: You learn if and who targeted player targeted last night with an ability.
Grant Item: You may grant this item to another player. Only the original owner of this item can use the Oversoul Ability, but any player may use the Possession ability.
Useless: This Focus item ceases to function if the original owner is killed or removed from the game.

Win Condition:
Town
John Denbat (Raphael)
John Denbat
Spirit Companion: Raphael

Role Abilities:

Passive
Possession: You may only use the Possession ability tied to the Focus Item you have acquired.

Worship Abilities
Passive
Oversoul: You may only use the Oversoul ability tied to the Focus Item you have acquired. This overrides Possession while active.

Item:
Focus Item
Possession Ability: All of targeted players actions are redirected and retargeted instead to another target player.
Oversoul Ability: Target player is prevented from using any action that would resolve in the Twilight or Night phases. This is a TWILIGHT ability.
Grant Item: You may grant this item to another player. Only the original owner of this item can use the Oversoul Ability, but any player may use the Possession ability.
Useless: This Focus item ceases to function if the original owner is killed or removed from the game.

Win Condition:
Town

Lucky Dirak (Uriel)
Lucky Dirak
Spirit Companion: Uriel

Faction Abilities:

Role Abilities:

Passive

Worship Abilities
Passive

Item:
Focus Item
Possession Ability: You may kill targeted player during the night phase. You kill method is "blew them up".
Oversoul Ability: You may kill targeted player during the night phase. This kill cannot be prevented by role blocks, doctor saves, or similar mechanics (but can still be redirected). Your kill method is "blew them up into tiny pieces".

Win Condition:
Mafia
Minnie Montgomery (Gabriel)
Minnie Montgomery
Spirit Companion: Gabriel

Role Abilities:

Passive

Worship Abilities
Passive

Item:
Focus Item
Possession Ability: Target player is protected from the first kill attempt used on them during the night phase.
Oversoul Ability: Target player can neither target, nor be targeted, by other players in the game during the night phase.

Win Condition:
Town
Dr Frankenstein
Doctor Frankenstein

Faction Abilities:

Role Abilities:

Active - Daybreak
Gravesteal - Target player in the graveyard. You receive a copy of their role PM. You may take one of the abilities contained within the role PM and add it to the Voodoo Doll. The character is then removed from the game. (Some abilities cannot be added, these abilities will be in red on the copied role PM). This ability cannot be used if you no longer have the Voodoo Doll.

Its Alive - Target player on the replacement list. The Voodoo Doll is brought into the game with all the abilities placed on it as a character under the control of your target. This player shares your win condition. This ability destroys the Boodoo Doll.

Gravedig - Target player in the graveyard. You receive a copy of their role PM and the role is removed from the game.

Active - Rapid
Brain Transfer - You assume the role of the Voodoo Doll, and the Voodoo Doll assumes your role. This is a permanent swap and cannot be undone.

Item:
Focus Item - Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll - The Voodoo Doll has the following abilities: Mafia Faction, Mafia Night Kill, and Mafia Night Talk.

Win Condition:
Mafia
The Doctor (Dr Frankenstein Fakeclaim)
The Doctor

Role Abilities:

Active - Daybreak
Sonic Screwdriver Scan - Target player in the graveyard. You receive a copy of their role PM and the role is removed from the game.

Win Condition:
Town
Frankenstein's Monster
You are nameless. Your role does not have a name, but for convenience sake you will be referred to here as "The Monster"

Faction Abilities:

Role Abilities:
Passive
Voodoo Doll: You gain all of the abilities that the Voodoo Doll had.

Win Condition:
Mafia
Frankenstein's Monster's Fakeclaim
You are nameless. You are poltergeist, able to use abilities of players who have died.

Role Abilities:
Absorb Spectral Essence: Target player is removed from the game that is in the graveyard and you gain one of their abilities.
Manifest: You may manifest in the living world. If you do this you become visible in the game and may use abilities that you have absorbed but may no longer absorb any more spectral essences.

Win Condition:
Town
Paul Atreides
Paul Atreides

Faction Abilities:

Role Abilities:
Passive
Empowered Worship - You worship counts double than a normal mortal's.

Daybreak
Focus - Focus on target player. If your worship target is the same as theirs then your vote counts as double.

Win Condition:
Mafia
The First Cylon, John
John, the First Cylon

Role Abilities:
Passive
Miller - You reveal as "The First Cylon, John" and "Guilty" or the equivalent there of to all sane investigations.

Daybreak
Focus - Focus on target player. If your worship target is the same as theirs then if you die instead when your role would be revealed you are brought back into the game. This ability is in effect until the next Daybreak.

Win Condition:
Town
Princess Zelda
Zelda, Princess of Hyrule

Role Abilities:
Passive

Daybreak
Focus - Focus on target player. If your worship target is the same as theirs then neither you nor your target can be killed except by lynch. However if you or your target are lynched you will both die.

Win Condition:
Town
High Prophet Truth
High Prophet Truth

Role Abilities:
Passive

Daybreak
Focus - Focus on target player. If your worship target is the same as theirs then anything that would normally target you instead targets your target.

Win Condition:
Town

The Dark Knight (Pre Game)

The Dark Knight

Role Abilities:
Pregame - You must use this ability upon confirming. You are the Dark Knight, however, when you entered the maelstrom your identity was merged and separated with 4 alternate universe versions of yourself. You must focus and choose which version you will control for this game. You must choose from the following 4 choices:

Mark Millar

Frank Miller

Adam West

Grant Morrison

Win Condition:
Unknown

The Dark Knight (Mark Millar)

Big Daddy

Role Abilities:
Passive
Partner - At the beginning of the game target a player on the replacement list. (If you do not complete this action by the time the game begins your choice will be randomized). That player enters the game as Hitgirl, your trusted sidekick. You may speak to her in the safe house at night, and you know she shares the same goals as you do.
Miller - You will show up as "Big Daddy", "Guilty", or the equivalent there of to all sane investigations.
1 Shot Bulletproof
Shortened Lifespan - You will die at the beginning of the third night. Nothing can prevent this.
Safehouse B -

Active - Daybreak
1 Shot Vig

Win Condition:
Modified Lyncher: Godfather (You must either participate in the lynch or kill the Mafia Godfather. If the Mafia Godfather is killed or lynched without your involvement you instead gain the town win condition. If you succeed at your Lyncher WC you leave the game and both yourself and Hit Girl are considered winners.)

The Dark Knight (Grant Morrison)
Bruce Wayne, Batman

Role Abilities:
Passive

Twilight
1 Shot Redirect
1 Shot Roleblock

Daybreak
1 Shot Role Cop
1 Shot Tracker
1 Shot Alignment Cop (Sane)
1 Shot Watcher
1 Shot Investigate
1 Shot Autopsy

Rapid

Item
Utility Belt - You may use two abilities per day. Destroy the Utility Belt after using two abilities during a single day.

Win Condition:
Town

The Dark Knight (Adam West)
Batman, The Caped Crusader

Role Abilities:
Passive
Post Restriction - You cannot curse or use any expletive in game. If you do you will lose the ability to use any power until the next day phase. Additionally you must say "Gad Zooks" at least once per day for any ability to work.
Partner - At the beginning of the game target a player on the replacement list. (If you do not complete this action by the time the game begins your choice will be randomized). That player enters the game as Robin, your trusted sidekick. You may speak to him in the Batcave at night, and you know he shares the same goals as you do.
Batcave - http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/GHcjYUCCstf

Reactive
1 Shot Shark Repellent: The first time you are targeted during the game, instead that ability is nullified.

Twilight
1 Shot Pow: Target player is roleblocked.

Daybreak
1 Shot Bang: Target player is removed from the game for the next two phases.
1 Shot Gad Zooks!: During the day phase after this ability is used anyone who curses or uses an expletive will be roleblocked for the current and next phase.

Win Condition:
Town
The Dark Knight (Frank Miller)
Batman, The Dark Knight

Role Abilities:
Passive
Miller: You will show as "Batman, The Dark Knight", "Guilty" or the equivalent there of to all sane investigations.
Post Restriction: You must state, at least once during the game you must use the phase "I'm the God Damned Batman!" You cannot use any ability until this is done.

Reactive
1 Shot Bulletproof

Twilight
1 Shot Roleblock

Daybreak
1 Shot Vig
1 Shot Kidnap - Player is removed from the game for the day phase. You gain a sane cop investigation result on that player when they are returned to the game.

Win Condition:
Town

The White Knight
The White Knight

Role Abilities:
Passive
L-Shaped Movement: Your abilities, votes, and actions cannot be redirected.

Active - Daybreak
Capture: You may capture target player, removing them temporarily from the game. If you use this ability again and capture a new player the previous player will be released.

Reactive
Diplomacy: If you would be killed or lynched, instead the player you currently have captured is killed or lynched. If you use Diplomacy you can no longer use Capture.

Win Condition:
Town
Harry Dresden
Harry Dresden, Wizard

Faction Abilities
Reactive
Kemmler's Vortex - If a combination of 8 zombies and infected are currently in the game, or if yourself, all zombies, and all infected currently contain 60% of the current game population you may activate this ability. All Zombies and Infected are killed and you gain godlike power. With your new power you are able to escape Sanctuary and become a New God.

Role Abilities:
Passive
Zombie! - At the beginning of the game target a player on the replacement list. This player is brought into the game as a Zombie (zombie role PM posted below).
White Council - You may speak with the following players at night (Mighty Orbots, Mina) http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/cxSArm8NbMA. They are the Techno Mage, and the Wizard Ged respectively.
Zombie-sense - You know all players who are zombies or infected in the game. If you die all infected are cured and all zombies are killed.
Willing Replacement - If your last zombie is killed you may choose a player who is currently infected. That player will become a zombie.
Brought back... different- If an infected player is revived, instead they become a zombie version of their current role and gain the ability to bite and the Cult win condition.

Active
Daybreak
Track Infected - You may track any two infected players.

Rapid
Empowered Undeath - You and all zombies gain "Unkillable", "Unlynchable", and "Investigation Immunity" until the next Daybreak.

Win Condition:
Modified Cult: You can only win through the activation of Kemmler's Vortex. This will not end the game on its own.
The Wizard Ged
Shadowhawk

Role Abilities:
Passive
Secret Name: Your real role name is "Shadowhawk", however to all sane role cops, and all references to your role will be sent as "the Wizard Ged".
White Council - You may speak with the following players at night (Mighty Orbots, Faraday) http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/cxSArm8NbMA. They are the Techno Mage, and the Harry Dresden, Wizard respectively.

Active - Rapid
Alter Purpose - You may roleblock up to 4 players. You must use their role names, as well as their player names, for this ability to have effect.
Protection - You may protect up to 3 players from target role names. (The roles you name will have no effect on your targets)
Kill - Target player and state their role name. If they match you remove the life from this player

Active - Daybreak
Learn True Name - You learn target player's role name.

Win Condition:
Town
Techno Mage (Pre Game)

Techno Mage

Role Abilities:
Pregame Virus - You were able to upload a viral-demon into the mainframe. This virus, when activated, will interrupt all abilities for a day and night cycle. You must choose when the delayed activation will set in before the game begins. Choose a number between 1 and 9, and on that day the virus will activate. The rest of your role will be sent shortly.

Win Condition:
Unknown

Techno Mage (Mirror Frank Miller/ Adam West)
Techno Mage

Role Abilities:
Passive
Post Restriction - You cannot curse or use any expletive in game. If you do you will lose the ability to use any power until the next daybreak. Additionally you must say "That may be, as it may be." at least once per day for any ability to work.
White Council - You may speak with the following players at night (Faraday, Mina) http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/cxSArm8NbMA. They are the Harry Dresden, Wizard, and the Wizard Ged respectively.
Partner - At the beginning of the game target a player on the replacement list. (If you do not complete this action by the time the game begins your choice will be randomized). That player enters the game as your personal Holo-Demon. You may speak to him within your sanctum at night, and you know he shares the same goals as you do.
Recurring Program - Even if you die your holo-demon program will continue to function normally.
Magi Sanctum - http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/2ABS9LpNqjYM

Reactive
1 Shot Shadow Skin: The first time you are targeted during the game, instead that ability is nullified.

Twilight
1 Shot Information Interception: Target player is roleblocked.

Daybreak
1 Shot Fireball: Target player is removed from the game for the next two phases.
1 Shot Moderator Filter: During the day phase after this ability is used anyone who curses or uses an expletive will be roleblocked for the current and next phase.

Win Condition:
Town
Techno Mage (Mirror Morrison/ Millar)
Techno Mage

Role Abilities:
Passive
White Council - You may speak with the following players at night (Faraday, Mina) http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/cxSArm8NbMA. They are the Harry Dresden, Wizard, and the Wizard Ged respectively.
Partner - At the beginning of the game target a player on the replacement list. (If you do not complete this action by the time the game begins your choice will be randomized). That player enters the game as your personal Holo-Demon. You may speak to him within your sanctum at night, and you know he shares the same goals as you do.
Miller - You will show up as "Techno Mage", "Guilty", or the equivalent there of to all sane investigations.
1 Shot Bulletproof
Shortened Lifespan - You will die at the beginning of the third night. Nothing can prevent this.
Recurring Program - Even if you die your holo-demon program will continue to function normally.

Active - Daybreak
1 Shot Fireball - Kill target player.

Win Condition:
Modified Lyncher: Godfather (You must either participate in the lynch or kill the Mafia Godfather. If the Mafia Godfather is killed or lynched without your involvement you instead gain the town win condition. If you succeed at your Lyncher WC you leave the game and both yourself and your holo-demon are considered winners.)
Techno Mage (Mirror Adam West/ Frank Miller)
Techno Mage

Role Abilities:
Passive
White Council - You may speak with the following players at night (Faraday, Mina) - http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/cxSArm8NbMA. They are the Harry Dresden, Wizard, and the Wizard Ged respectively.
Miller: You will show as "Batman, The Dark Knight", "Guilty" or the equivalent there of to all sane investigations.
Post Restriction: You must state, at least once during the game you must use the phase "I'm the God Damned Batman!" You cannot use any ability until this is done.

Reactive
1 Shot Bulletproof

Twilight
1 Shot Roleblock

Daybreak
1 Shot Vig
1 Shot Kidnap - Player is removed from the game for the day phase. You gain a sane cop investigation result on that player when they are returned to the game.

Win Condition:
Town

Win Condition:
Tow
Techno Mage (Mirror Millar/ Morrison)
Techno Mage

Role Abilities:
Passive

Twilight
1 Shot Rewire - Redirect
1 Shot Corrupted File - Roleblock

Daybreak
1 Shot ID Sweep - Role Cop
1 Shot Trace - Tracker
1 Shot Background Check - Alignment Cop (Sane)
1 Shot Surveillance - Watcher
1 Shot Full Profile Check - Investigate (Role and Alignment Cop)
1 Shot DNA Profile - Autopsy

Item
Hidden Share Drive - You may use two abilities per day. Discard the Hidden Share Drive after using two abilities during a single day.

Win Condition:
Town
Robin
Robin the Boy Wonder

Role Abilities:
Passive
Partner - You were targeted by your mentor Batman, the Caped Crusader (Tarhalindur) to enter this game. You may speak with him at night and you know you share the same goals
Bullet Resistant Suit - You are able to survive the first kill that targets you.
Batcave - http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/GHcjYUCCstf

Win Condition:
Town
Hit Girl
Hit Girl

Role Abilities:

Passive
Partner - You were targeted by your father, Big Daddy (Tarhalindur) to enter this game. You may speak with him at night and you know you share the same goals
Post Restriction: Foul Mouth - You have the mouth only a sailor could tolerate. Every time you post you must include at least one expletive from the following list, "fuck", "cunt", "dick", "cock", or you can use your imagination as long as it is quite awesome. Combinations of all of these is encouraged, and for really hilariously awesome posts I may even break mod rules and give you special powers. Your role is only limited by how bad ass you are. You may attempt to be 'nice' about it, but you are not required to.
Safehouse B - http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/D6QDGKjdP4H8V

Reactive
Bulletproof Vest: You can survive up to two kill attempt.

Active
2 shot Vig: You can kill up to two times in the game.

Win Condition:
Modified Lyncher: Godfather (You must either participate in the lynch or kill the Mafia Godfather. If the Mafia Godfather is killed or lynched without your involvement you instead gain the town win condition. If you succeed at your Lyncher WC you leave the game and both yourself and Big Daddy are considered winners.)
Holo Demon (Hitgirl Mirror)
Holo Demon

Role Abilities:

Passive
Partner - You were targeted by your creator, the Techno Mage (Mighty Orbots) to enter this game. You may speak with him at night and you know you share the same goals
Post Restriction: Corrupted File - Due to a corruption originating from the HK-47 Protocol Droid you must refer to other players as either "meatbags", or your choice of derogatory term referring to humans (please no racist remarks). You can use your imagination as long as it is quite awesome. Combinations of all of these is encouraged, and for really hilariously awesome posts I may even break mod rules and give you special powers. Your role is only limited by how bad ass you are. You may attempt to be 'nice' about it, but you are not required to.

Reactive
Phase-Shift: You can survive up to two kill attempt.

Active
2 shot Vig: You can kill up to two times in the game.

Win Condition:
Modified Lyncher: Godfather (You must either participate in the lynch or kill the Mafia Godfather. If the Mafia Godfather is killed or lynched without your involvement you instead gain the town win condition. If you succeed at your Lyncher WC you leave the game and both yourself and the Techno Mage are considered winners.)
Holo Demon (Robin Mirror)
Holo Demon

Role Abilities:
Passive
Partner - You were targeted by your creator the Techno Mage (Mighty Orbots) to enter this game. You may speak with him at night and you know you share the same goals
Bullet Resistant Code - You are able to survive the first kill that targets you.

Win Condition:
Town

Zombie
Zombie

Passive
Enforced Loyalty: You cannot bite or in any way harm Harry Dresden, Wizard (Faraday). You may vote for him, but your vote will not count toward lynch on him (but will be counted).
Soulless: You cannot make worship votes.
Infected: You have been infected.

Role Abilities:
Active - Daybreak
Bite: You bite target player, infecting them with the disease you currently have. You know this is important to winning the game as cult.

Win Condition:
Modified Cult (You win if Harry Dresden, Wizard, wins the game)
Fenrir
Fenrir

Role Abilities:
Active - Daybreak
Devour Player: You devour target player, removing them from the game.
Regurgitate Player: You regurgitate the devoured player, returning them to the game.

Passive:
Split the Belly!: If you are killed and have devoured a player, that player is returned to the game.

Win Condition:
Town
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Hooray.
*pompoms*
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Beholder »

Plum wrote:But why did I reincarnate as Cult, of all things?

Also I
totally
called SnowBunny scum. Which I'm priud of. Also except for suddenly reincarnating as Cult I think the early claim would've panned out pretty well.
Green Room: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/bdnRw34gR64

Faraday's cult role: If you are infected and are revived IN ANY WAY you return as a zombie. Its the only way to get multiple zombies in the game at once.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Whoa, I can't believe raj didn't claim The Doctor. O_O
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I actually suggested that might not be such a good idea overall. I wasn't sure if the fake claim was needed or not.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I'd claim the Doctor just to claim the Doctor.

Maybe I'll do just that in another game sometime.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Nikanor »

PokerFace wrote:He also seemed to bad soft claim during the parama situation so perhaps he is a cop that hid it bad or perhaps he just hates parama and has no real read or actions there.
Hehehehe.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”