Open 244: Carbon-14 (Game Over, Werewolves win!)

a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:43 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

/confirm
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

vote: brosius

time to end that perfect mafia record.

CML- what part of england you from? i studied at oxford for awhile
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:42 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

unvote

RF- Did you knowingly put Brosius at l-1?
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:33 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Alright,apologies for not being around more often. Here's what I'm coming up with.

first off
unvote

I get a strong pro-town read from [sic].
[sic] wrote:The fail is giving a guy a pass after he puts someone at 3 votes on page 1. Actually, it was only you that did that.

FoS: Robocopter87
This is a good point. I don't follow the argument of people saying that it slipped their minds, or their used to playing in bigger games, as a way of brushing off that they put someone at l-1. It just reeks of laziness to me, something a good pro-town player wouldn't want to do. It doesn't take much to scan a vote count and figure out what's going to happen when you put a vote on someone. Even if it's in the RVS/bandwagon stage, putting someone at l-1 is something I at least view as meaningful. Doing so without (apparently) a reason, or not even noticing, to me is scummy.

As the posting goes on, it turns into a back and forth argument with m=w and sic:
Me=Weird wrote: [sic], please claim. I'm willing to hammer.
I'm always leery of people who replace into games and right from their first post start to tunnel on a specific person. I also don't like that he's willing to hammer four pages into d1, barely out of the RVS, with plenty of information still yet to come. Putting someone at l-1 in order to put on pressure and get them talking = pro town. Hammering early on, and trying to push for an early claim = scum.

I wasn't liking RayFrost's play to begin with,as mentioned earlier with the l-1 comment of above. He also seemed to be pretty intense on tunneling early on, with no information to really go off of. Can't tell how serious it was, as it was the RVS mostly still. Also, his posts seems to be all jokes or comments about other games and no analysis or anything else really helpful to town.

For all these reasons:
vote:me=weird

Also, I'm pretty sure there is some m=w, robocopter buddying going on. I should be more accurate and say, robo/ray buddying.
Robocopter87 wrote:Okay. Were you in my first game ever Rayfrost? Newbie 884?
!
Robocopter87 wrote:Oh noes I got a finger of suspicion, that effects me so much. Might as well make a scum slip and self vote.

Listen, you are taking the L-1 thing to seriously. You are tunneling on Rayfrost. He put someone at L-1. It takes 3 votes to do that, votes fly in RVS. things happen. Scott didn't die. Its a null tell. Now let it go. Your making it out to be a big drama.
I can understand making that mistake. Its a null. He put someone at L-1 because of a bandwagon, he unvoted, its all right. If you never let go of things you won't have an open mind about things.[/quote]
Robocopter87 wrote:Whoa whoa. bv310, you can't replace Rayfrost. He posted today! Look at the bottom of page 2.

You can't replace him like that. I'm PMing you to bring this to your attention.
Why such intense defending of RayFrost? It seems to me like you and ray/weird have been doing a pretty good job of working together to focus (tunnel) attention on [sic].

Also i'm not a fan of your flippant way of playing:
Robocopter87 wrote:Oh noes I got a finger of suspicion, that effects me so much. Might as well make a scum slip and self vote.
Robocopter87 wrote:Everybody vote you all!

FoS: Robo
Last edited by bv310 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:35 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

EBWOP: Formatting fail.

Mod can you clean that up?

Just to make sure:

vote:me=weird
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:27 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Mod: Vote count is a little wonky, I can't both have my vote on Me=Weird, and be not voting :) thx
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:47 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Allo Bro!

Part of the things about my playstyle that seems to lead to me getting in trouble a lot, is that I always keep the games i'm playing in open in a tab. It then looks like i'm always browsing the forum, which i technically am. Good news is, I've replaced out of 3 of my other games, leaving just this one and another which i plan on being able to focus on.

We are in a pretty bad state of things here. I'm due for a reread, just to keep my mind fresh on the game. All i can say is out of the main targets I had the first day, one got lynched and came up VT, and the other never seemed to get much suspicion from anyone but me. I did some iso-reading when my comp issues got solved (sometime during the night, wed or thurs, can't be sure) and I've cleared most of my suspicions on Me=Weird. It was mostly based on what i saw as some obvbuddying, and problems with playstyle.

So...using POE, that leaves two out of Copper, CML, and Bro to be Scum. I'm finding Copper the most innocent of the three for now, so..

FoS: Brosius

FoS: CML
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

I'll get to my Copper= town thoughts in a later post.

Quick thought: [sic] was confirmed seer, and got NK. Does that let us know for sure that we're up against werescum and not mafscum?

m=w, doesn't a cop claim only help us if either, a) we know we're up against werewolves, or b) we get a cop claim, and someone cc?
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Look for the crumbs
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:07 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Was it though? Scum already knows who all the townies are. Mafiascum would really have no reason to NK a claimed seer as i see it. He's not going to be able to find out anything about them that would hurt them in the game. Plus, because of all the heat [sic] was receiving through most of the day, he would be a pretty good choice for them to direct a lynch towards today.

Werescum on the other hand...
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

I think it does matter. To the extent we either have a PR that's useless, or one entirely helpful at this point.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:54 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

I don't think it was scum driven per se...I was just arguing that a [sic] wagon on d2, had he made it through the night, would be definite signs of mafia not werewolves
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Ok, I am incredibly tempted to vote both brosius and me=weird after those two posts. buddybuddyscummyscumsbuddyscum. you know exactly what i mean, i've said it three or for times. check out my first few posts of the day.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Fine, ok. Cop.

[quote="a2rudeboy"]
P
art of the things about my playstyle that seems to lead to me getting in trouble a lot, is that I always keep the games i'm playing in open in a tab.
I
t then looks like i'm always browsing the forum, which i technically am.
G
bood news is, I've replaced out of 3 of my other games, leaving just this one and another which i plan on being able to focus on.

We are in a pretty bad state of things here. I'm due for a reread, just to keep my mind fresh on the game. All i can say is out of the main targets I had the first day, one got lynched and came up VT, and the other never seemed to get much suspicion from anyone but me. I did some iso-reading when my comp issues got solved (
sometime during the night,
wed or thurs, can't be sure) and I've
cleared most of my suspicions on Me=Weird.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Pig= Cop
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Deadline looming, but I want to hear at least once more from Copper before i put down a vote.

Return to “Completed Open Games”