jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Charter wrote:Scum hate when townies identify each other, and you know what they do? They try to undermine it so that the idea doesn't catch on.
That's why you keep undermining people you know are town and who accuse or challenge you, right?
Charter wrote:There's no need for all this explaining you keep clamoring for. You see how Five people are voting for XScorpion? You think I'm scum because I didn't concoct some elaborate case on him. The real explanation is there is no need to because the other townies see the same thing I do.
If you are town, then you care about scumhunting. If you think someone is scum, then you need to have a reason why. He's done some scummy things, but so have a lot of people. (Like you.) I want to know why he's the best candidate to lynch on day one. Because, for all you claim to see, you are claiming similar things about me--and since I know you are wrong about me, why should I believe anything you say about anyone else just because you "see" some nebulous thing? Also, you only have what, five votes on him? You say "the other townies" like only the people on your wagon are town. Really? Only five town? Also, the chances of everyone on that wagon being town are pretty slim to none. You're going to have to do better than insinuating that everyone who isn't on your wagon is scum and that everyone who is on your wagon is town. I for one am not afraid of that threat because I know you'll be proven wrong if you get me lynched, and then hopefully people who "see what you see" will start wondering what exactly it is that you are actually seeing before it's too late for the town. I made a bonehead mistake when I fired off a speculation about the possible identity of an entire scum team instead of just focusing on you, and if that results in my being lynched, at the very least I know my flip will turn the suspicion back where it needs to be.
charter wrote:I'm sure anyone who has played with Spyrex before sees he's town, whether or not they're as vocal about it as me, they are thinking it in their noggin.
If everyone always plays the same when they are town or another way when they are scum, I can't imagine that this game would hold anyone's interest for very long. I don't buy that meta is
always
going to yield a definitive read on someone. Maybe it does for some people, but if it's always true, then why would anyone want to play games with people they've played with already?

Also, right now my vote is on you, not Spyrex. I don't want to hear your defense of him, I want you to defend yourself, if you can.

Finally:

I don't think you're scum ONLY because you refuse to make a concrete case on someone. I think you are scum because you do things like call for an early Robo lynch, ask leading questions, contradict yourself, refuse to offer evidence that would convict your suspect or clear yourself, etc., etc. Finally, your tone comes across as evasive, aggressive, and defensive, and that just makes me believe you have something to hide. (You can go back and read my longer posts if you want more detailed explanations.)
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by xvart »

charter, 219 wrote:You and Jenniwren can form the "bad cases with no possibility of leading to a lynch on Charter club". Unfortunately, it's not going to be a popular club.

There's no need for all this explaining you keep clamoring for. You see how Five people are voting for XScorpion?
You think I'm scum because I didn't concoct some elaborate case on him.
The real explanation is there is no need to because the other townies see the same thing I do.
It's the same reason I don't need to elaborate on why Spyrex is town. Scum hate when townies identify each other
, and you know what they do? They try to undermine it so that the idea doesn't catch on. I'm sure anyone who has played with Spyrex before sees he's town, whether or not they're as vocal about it as me, they are thinking it in their noggin.

(and yeah, I meant Xvart in post 195, pretty obvious I didn't mean Hiphop)
Maybe, but with posts like this one you're making it much much easier. Seriously, this might be your single scummiest post the entire game.
Nice appeal to the masses. Just because five people are on a wagon does not mean they are all town, the wagon is
sufficiently
justified, or the reasons why people are on the wagon are all sound.
The only reason I can find that you find XScorp to be scummy independent of everyone else is post 70 where you say his "see where robo's lynch goes" is "inherently scummy." I don't agree with your assessment of how it is inherently scummy because I've seen plenty of games where on page 2 someone is like "gogogo bandwagon" which is essentially the same thing. Although I disagree with how scummy that comment is, I can see the temporary virtue in calling someone out on it. However, your justification of townies make things happen while scum wait for things to happen is invalid, as I already explained. The fact that your justification on your original vote was terrible, it makes the whole vote terrible, especially since you are 99% sure that XScrop is scum based on that one comment.
So now you are just blatantly bandwagoning? The vote is more justified just because other people have the same vote?
Actually scum love it when townies identify each other. It gives them the perfect night kill target.
lol? I wouldn't hold too much stock in that opinion. If I had a certain town meta I would try and emulate it as best as possible as scum; the fact that Spyrex hasn't really contributed much in terms of actual scumhunting doesn't help his town case. Just because he is agreeing with you does not make him obvtown. I'm sure Spyrex is just as capable as both town and scum of speaking in riddles, playing games, and voicing apparent gut reads. If you think it is so great for townies to identify each other then what is the harm in explaining those town reads? Oh, because scum then will undermine those reasons? The problem with this "theory" is that a.)if the town read is so obvious then scum would be pretty scummy to try and undermine that; and b.)if the scum were stupid enough to try and undermine a town read they would expose themselves and waa-laa! Scum identified.
Super Smash Bros. Fan, 222 wrote:
Sawyer wrote:On that note, what do you think of how Robo and charter having not read the entire thread?
To be honest I will have to agree that it is scummy. I disliked how charter said that he did not read jenniwren's latest wall (Referring to her response against me). This seems intentional as although it was mostly directed at me, it did show that she wanted charter dead. Robocopter87 saying that he hasn't read jenniwren's same post is also scummy.
I definitely think that scum have more of a reason to not read, because they aren't genuinely scumhunting and don't need the information as much as town; however, I can't discount the fact that lazy town might be just as likely to not read.
xvart, 198 wrote:
Red is the mod's color; don't use it
Whoops. Sorry. Thanks for changing the red to green.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote: If it had been a legitimate game related question I wouldn't be as concerned; but it was something so
ridiculous and unrelated to the game
and you immediately called him scum for not answering the question. And I should clarify; it doesn't necessarily make you scum; but it does make you scummy. People that try and undermine other players (especially for inconsequential things) are scummy. Right back at you, though: what was the scum motivation behind not answering what T_T meant?
The most scummy thing up to the point that I posted was you casting suspicion on someone for something so menial and petty.
Either that or you are super duper defensive; but I am leaning towards that not being the case.
You do realize I said before that post and not including that post, so the bolded does not answer the question, but then again an answer to that one wasn't needed because it was there only to prove a point. Also I never carried that accusation any farther then that post, nor did I post it any legitimate case, so do you really think that I really meant that accusation? What do you think I was trying to prove? So to answer your question there was no scum motivation.
xvart wrote:Then perhaps I do not understand what you mean by "what has charter done to counter XScorp's scumtell?" I thought you were asking why, if XScorp's rolefishing could be considered scummy, why I am not voting him; or rather, why I am voting charter. This should be abundantly clear under that pretext, except in your quoted quotes you deleted everything relevant where I actually answered the question I thought you were asking me. Compare your quote in 184:...

For everyone's convience, I have highlighted in red the truncated sections of hiphop's attempted misrep. Now again, if I misunderstood what you were actually asking, rephrase your question; but I have answered what you were asking from what I can tell you were asking. If, with the actual quotes being reviewed, I have not answered your question, then the only answer I have is that I don't have a clue what you mean when you ask me to explain Charter countering XScorp's rolefishing scumtell.
I kind of expected something like this. Charter has done this, this, and this, which of course make him scummier than xscorp. That is what i was asking. I thought that maybe if I whittled down to the meat(why should a post be longer?) you might understand, but apparently I was wrong. Either way i have found my answer in some of your earlier posts.
xvart wrote:1I didn't answer it because I didn't know who you were referring to (hence my question for clarification). I didn't vote because I wasn't convinced that it wasn't actually a daykill.
2The bolded you were referencing was me explaining why I was going to vote if the daykill was fake.
4Yes, I have heard of it. If you think I'm lying why wasn't that in your justification to XScorp on your upgraded vote from an FoS?
link from where this quote came from for those that like to follow along. I don't really get number 2. The daykill was a fake. You explained why you were going to vote if the daykill was a fake. You even explained that there was zero town motivation and all scum motivation to fake-vig. Scum-motivation = scum, no? Maybe just maybe you didn't cast the vote, because by the time you realized it was a fake,charter was clearly more scum. Maybe just maybe you didn't cast your vote because by the time you realized it was a fake, you were convince kirby was most-likely town. Maybe just maybe you didn't cast your vote because by the time you realized it was a fake, you realized that you would not get any support for a kirby wagon. Either way we are just going in circles, and I have said my piece on the matter and so have you, so I think it is best if we just drop the matter.
SpyreX wrote:Hippy:

Charter is town because of the response to lol, daykill - namely the irritation BUT THEN moving past it immediately to his real vote.
Link for where it is at. I read this last night, went to bed and thought about almost the whole 9 hours of work before it actually hit me. That is a very, very strong town-tell. I thought that jenni and xvart were make some good cases on charter in their last few posts, but it appears that charter may have a better chance of being town than i thought.

Xvart and jenni please comment on the spyrex quote above.
jenniwren wrote:
Hiphop
hiphop wrote:I find jenni to be newb (if that offends you sorry) who is still learning how to play.
I can’t be offended by the truth. I'd rather not use that crutch, though. Also, don't discredit newbies too much. For all our faults, one thing we have going for us is fresh perspective.
couldn't agree with you more. I would tell you why some of your points on charter are bad, but i find it is charter's job to defend himself. Maybe it would open your eyes a little having someone other than charter comment on your case, but until you ask me then it will be be charter's job to defend himself.
XScorpion wrote:Be more specific please. And particularly pay attention to the last paragraph and tell me what you think of it.
Now that robo has commented on it, are you going to give me your opinion on it like you said?
Robocopter87 wrote:If I had a vote on XScorp I would unvote, lets NOT lynch him today please.
Could you do me a favor and pretend you still had a vote? It would help me keep track of your reads.

By the way your recent remarks proves to me that you and scorp are 2 peas in a pod.
Robocopter87 wrote:I want to spotlight Zang for a second,
COME OUT ZANG!!!!!1111
Let's do that
unvote
vote zang
didn't even know the guy was in the game.
mod can we get a prod on him?

Prodded.
charter wrote: It's the same reason I don't need to elaborate on why Spyrex is town. Scum hate when townies identify each other, and you know what they do?.... I'm sure anyone who has played with Spyrex before sees he's town, whether or not they're as vocal about it as me, they are thinking it in their noggin.
Elaborate. You two are buddying so much that even scum will need a crowbar to break you 2 apart. Something that strong has a reason that isn't gut. Show me.

Also third game with Spyrex(one I was scum and the other he was) and am leaning scum, unless you have evidence I believe the way he has posted it only looks like the leaning will continue. So show me why he is town.
charter wrote:(and yeah, I meant Xvart in post 195, pretty obvious I didn't mean Hiphop)
Really? When you say hiphop dies day 3, I don't think it is obvious that you intend to push for an xvart lynch day 3. And why are you setting up lynches? You don't even know how the first will flip. Now you gave an awfully strong towntell, but setting up lynches? That is setting up to lose, unless of course your scum.
SpyreX wrote:Robo and Charter are town and votes on EITHER is tantamount to claiming scum.
Spyrex-What do you think of xvart?
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:56 am

Post by xvart »

hiphop, 227 wrote:You do realize I said before that post and not including that post, so the bolded does not answer the question, but then again an answer to that one wasn't needed because it was there only to prove a point. Also I never carried that accusation any farther then that post, nor did I post it any legitimate case, so do you really think that I really meant that accusation? What do you think I was trying to prove? So to answer your question there was no scum motivation.
You really like to split hairs to discredit someone, don't you? Okay then, including and up until the post in question by XScorp (post 13) the scummiest thing might have been Sawyer's post 8 where he commanded out orders on changing the Captain Crunch cereal or maybe SSBF's post 11 where he might possibly be appealing to authority by stepping in for the moderator to "start the game." However, these three posts all some something in common: they are ridiculous; and, even if they weren't, since I don't check the thread every single time someone posts, when I came back to read, your accusation that the reason he didn't answer your non-game related question was because he must be scum was the scummiest post in the game. However, now that I've been asked to reread and justify the scumminest of the first page of posting I noticed you said this in post 22:
hiphop, 22 wrote:
XScorpion wrote:It's ok. Hiphop had horrible judgment in the last game I played with him too ^_^
Remember that hiphop?
Not funny, :cry:

Hello people!!
Rvs ring any bells to anyone?
You never (obviously) responded to my over reacted comment and then you said this. Was the "RVS ring any bells to anyone" directed to me?
hiphop, 227 wrote:
xvart wrote:Then perhaps I do not understand what you mean by "what has charter done to counter XScorp's scumtell?" I thought you were asking why, if XScorp's rolefishing could be considered scummy, why I am not voting him; or rather, why I am voting charter. This should be abundantly clear under that pretext, except in your quoted quotes you deleted everything relevant where I actually answered the question I thought you were asking me. Compare your quote in 184:...

For everyone's convience, I have highlighted in red the truncated sections of hiphop's attempted misrep. Now again, if I misunderstood what you were actually asking, rephrase your question; but I have answered what you were asking from what I can tell you were asking. If, with the actual quotes being reviewed, I have not answered your question, then the only answer I have is that I don't have a clue what you mean when you ask me to explain Charter countering XScorp's rolefishing scumtell.
I kind of expected something like this. Charter has done this, this, and this, which of course make him scummier than xscorp. That is what i was asking. I thought that maybe if I whittled down to the meat(why should a post be longer?) you might understand, but apparently I was wrong. Either way i have found my answer in some of your earlier posts.
So you were asking why I thought my case on Charter outweighed XScorps rolefishing scumtell? If so, isn't that exactly what I did (in the part you deleted from the quote)? I told you why I didn't think rolefishing in that instance was necessarily scummy, with the implication that my previous posts about Charter you would put two and two together; but now I have learned that everything has to be explicitly stated or else you will try and twist words, tailor quotes, and do whatever to undermine the actual content of posts when it is dealing with you. How was it not obvious that my multiple, lengthy posts were the reason why I thought my case on charter was better than the scumtell I had identified as not being that scummy in that post? Oh yeah, because you read only what you want to read to fit your needs or undermine your attackers?

I'm almost afraid you are going to start jumping on me for spelling mistakes and try and undermine me that way, too. Your mincing quotes and trying to break down my responses into dodging and alluding your questions is highly, highly scummy. I'm currently trying to decide if this outburst of highly scummy behavior outweighs chater's consistently scummy behavior all game.
hiphop, 227 wrote:\link from where this quote came from for those that like to follow along. I don't really get number 2. The daykill was a fake. You explained why you were going to vote if the daykill was a fake. You even explained that there was zero town motivation and all scum motivation to fake-vig. Scum-motivation = scum, no? Maybe just maybe you didn't cast the vote, because by the time you realized it was a fake,charter was clearly more scum. Maybe just maybe you didn't cast your vote because by the time you realized it was a fake, you were convince kirby was most-likely town. Maybe just maybe you didn't cast your vote because by the time you realized it was a fake, you realized that you would not get any support for a kirby wagon. Either way we are just going in circles, and I have said my piece on the matter and so have you, so I think it is best if we just drop the matter.
Great. Fine with me. Especially considering I've already answered all those questions several times already.
hiphop, 227 wrote:Xvart and jenni please comment on the spyrex quote above.
I don't see how that observation makes charter town. Of course, there isn't any supplementary explanation as to why a townie would behave like that or how a scum couldn't emulate that if it was a solid town tell.
xvart wrote:
lol? I wouldn't hold too much stock in that opinion. If I had a certain town meta I would try and emulate it as best as possible as scum; the fact that Spyrex hasn't really contributed much in terms of actual scumhunting doesn't help his town case. Just because he is agreeing with you does not make him obvtown. I'm sure Spyrex is just as capable as both town and scum of speaking in riddles, playing games, and voicing apparent gut reads. If you think it is so great for townies to identify each other then what is the harm in explaining those town reads? Oh, because scum then will undermine those reasons? The problem with this "theory" is that a.)if the town read is so obvious then scum would be pretty scummy to try and undermine that; and b.)if the scum were stupid enough to try and undermine a town read they would expose themselves and waa-laa! Scum identified.
I should also add that undescribed "obvtown" reads are terrible for town in the event that the person stating someone is obvtown is actually town and the person they think is obvtown flips scum. It casts suspicion on the person who explicitly stated the confirmed scum is obvtown and then the person has to go back and justify that read after the fact, which will then be taken with a grain of salt since it will appear to be building a town case after the fact when they never took the time to do so when asked repeatedly at the time of the statement.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

hiphop wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:I want to spotlight Zang for a second,
COME OUT ZANG!!!!!1111
Let's do that
unvote
vote zang
didn't even know the guy was in the game.
mod can we get a prod on him?
Just what his scumbuddy would say to distance himself from him!
IGMEOY
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:42 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
7 to lynch
Xscorpion (5) Super Smash Bros. Fan, charter, SpyreX, Kirbyoshi, Sawyer
charter (2) xvart, jenniwren
Robocopter87 (1) Xscorpion
Zang (1) hiphop

Not voting (3) [Robocopter87], ConfidAnon, Zang
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 am

Post by XScorpion »

Except for the xscorpion rolefishing, there would be nothing that separates xscorpion-scum from robo-scum, and I really do not like all the noise they are pushing. In fact now that I think about it I really do not think the rolefishing was so bad. Look at it this way-kirby fake vigs, the mod writes the flavor. Now based off what other people said it looked like people believed that kirby was actually a vig after the flavor, but were not quite sure. Now if that were the case the fake-vig can be looked at as a real vig. And if he is a real vig, then he just breadcrumbed his role. Now I am not an expert on breadcrumbing, but i believe it is supposed to be like an actual claim, but not quite. But being that is was so blatant, then it was an actual claim. Confirm claim anyone? And being that he asked before kirby verified the kill was a fake makes it not scummy compared to scummy if he did afterwards. So the way i look at it xscorp and robo are just noise so far. What is the difference between the 2?
Some things.
1) If you don't like noise, don't read it.
2) Sawyer thought he was serious, and even asked kirby why the kill failed. Why do you not mention him?
3) Do you think breadcrumbing PR is scummy or not? I think it is. Why would a town PR want scum to know who they are?
4) Clearly you think there is a difference between us because you FoS'd me and not Robo. Remember? http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p2460444
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 am

Post by SpyreX »

Boy for all these walls of words there's sure not a whole lot going on.

Of course I swear we must have hit the PR payload with all the deflecting going on around XSCorp.

----

While I'm not going to give a point by point about why charter is town because there is one gem in this I want to lay out all nice and clean:
xvart wrote:lol? I wouldn't hold too much stock in that opinion. If I had a certain town meta I would try and emulate it as best as possible as scum; the fact that Spyrex hasn't really contributed much in terms of actual scumhunting doesn't help his town case. Just because he is agreeing with you does not make him obvtown. I'm sure Spyrex is just as capable as both town and scum of speaking in riddles, playing games, and voicing apparent gut reads. If you think it is so great for townies to identify each other then what is the harm in explaining those town reads? Oh, because scum then will undermine those reasons? The problem with this "theory" is that a.)if the town read is so obvious then scum would be pretty scummy to try and undermine that; and b.)if the scum were stupid enough to try and undermine a town read they would expose themselves and waa-laa! Scum identified.
Stuff this in your "actual scumhunting" because I've alluded to it but apparently too dense:

If XScorp flips scum the following things are true (at about 80% - if he's a PR about 95%):

1.) Robo is town.
2.) Charter is town.
3.) Jenni is scum.

Additionally, the mystical third gunman named Sawyer hopped all over that in a fabutastic bus trying to salvage a plane in a tailspin.

Of course, if I'm wrong about the scums (I'm not wrong about the towns) then mr "I'll do anything to keep from actually for real commenting on this wagon by fighting for my right to party" xvart would definitely take a bullet or a rope.

How's that for a day 1?

Now, since apparently TEAM XSCORP DEFENSE needs the actual words layed out lets dance:
The Exchange In Which XSCorp Claims Scum wrote:
Charter wrote:Your whole "vote Robo and see what happens idea" is inherently scummy in nature, and as such, I believe (quite strongly by this point) that you are scum. Scum "wait and see what happens" whereas townies "make stuff happen". Plus, your timing of it was bad, how you posted some, then did some RVSing. Then, the degree that you're pushing the idea (of which nobody seems to have much interest in following) I find pretty bad.

What about Sawyer do you like? His active lurking, his deflecting questions, his poor voting, or something else?
How is SSBF behaving consistent with his town meta? You didn't really give an opinion on him, I would still like one.

I'm not voting Robo because I don't think he's scum.
Charter wrote:You can add rolefishing to reasons I think you're scum as well.
Robo wrote:Are you another one of those people who think RVS is where you look for actual clues to scum?
God those people are annoying.

About Sawyer: What questions is he deflecting? How is he lurking any more than say, Zang? Why is his vote bad?
SSBF is town because he is one of those people who actually notices things that are scummy and not stupid (e.g. "omg XScorpion must be scum because he suggested people start a wagon OMFGSCUMMY"). Your parroting of his rolefishing argument is noted.
Lol, RVS? Check.
Calling the case "stupid"? Check.
Accusation of parroting about him rolefishing? Check.
Not actually addressing any of the issues presented? CHECK AND MATE.

This is a scum getting called out and :roll: ing it off. Right there. Its been right there clear as day. Further, this madness CONTINUES.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Zang »

I'm here and I'l be able to post something tommorow.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:56 am

Post by charter »

I'm not sold on Sawyer, to be honest. Before I was thinking Xvart was probably town, with how ridiculously obvious his defense of XScorpScum was, but I can't write it off like that any more. I agree that Sawyer isn't going to actually get much town cred when XScorp flips scum.

Anyhow, on to more important things, like this deadline in four days. It would be a total catastrophe to not lynch today. While Zang is paying the rest of MS attention and ignoring us, we can't sit here and wait for three more days for him to make a post, then scurry around questioning him. It would be great if he or Confid decide to start posting here, but you can't delay progressing the game on the account of them.

So, hiphop, are you willing to vote XScorp? Confid/Zang, are either of you willing to vote XScorp? Two of the three of you need to commit before deadline, either to voting XScorp or definitively stating you won't vote XScorp, even if that means a no-lynch. It's getting time to run him up to a claim, since I'm sure he's got something that's going to cause people to unvote, so we need to do this with plenty of time left in the day in order to run up Jenniwren.
hiphop wrote:Elaborate. You two are buddying so much that even scum will need a crowbar to break you 2 apart. Something that strong has a reason that isn't gut. Show me.

Also third game with Spyrex(one I was scum and the other he was) and am leaning scum, unless you have evidence I believe the way he has posted it only looks like the leaning will continue. So show me why he is town.
His suspicions and thoughts mesh with mine pretty much exactly. So I know I'm town, so someone who's thinking the same thing as me looks awful town as well. The last time I was town where Spyrex was scum, he was much different and it was pretty easy to pick up on.
hiphop wrote:Really? When you say hiphop dies day 3, I don't think it is obvious that you intend to push for an xvart lynch day 3. And why are you setting up lynches? You don't even know how the first will flip. Now you gave an awfully strong towntell, but setting up lynches? That is setting up to lose, unless of course your scum.
No, it wasn't obvious I meant Xvart, just that I didn't mean you (since I called you town in a recent post). I wish people would learn what "setting up lynches" is, and the reason it's scummy. First off, lining up scum lynches, which is what I'm doing, isn't scummy. I'm simply saying lynch Jenniwren after XScorpion flips scum, and lynch XVart after Jenniwren flips scum. The scummy kind of setting up lynches is saying something like this "lynch person X if person Y flips town". How is my saying 'lynch Jenniwren after XScorpion flips scum, and lynch XVart after Jenniwren flips scum' of any benefit to me as scum? Where does this get me if I'm scum and XScorpion isn't scum?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:59 am

Post by charter »

Oh, I see Zang has joined us. Zang, are you willing to vote XScorp?
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by jenniwren »

There's a TL;DR at the bottom.

Like I said before, your "theory" only works until someone flips town.
SpyreX wrote:If XScorp flips scum the following things are true (at about 80% - if he's a PR about 95%):
1.) Robo is town.
2.) Charter is town.
3.) Jenni is scum.
Making up numbers isn't scumhunting. It isn't evidence just because you've declared it is a fact. You have said those three statements before, but just because you say them doesn't make them true. I also really like the protective percentage qualifiers at the end of your first sentence here. When, for example, you succeed in herding the rest of the town into lynching me and I flip town, you've protected yourself by saying there's still a chance you're wrong.

By the way, why all the deflection on Charter's behalf?
Why can't he defend himself? Hiphop is offering to defend him, and you're defending him here, but he still won't defend himself. Making a case for why Charter's scum isn't tantamount to saying XScorpion isn't scum, it's sharing information with the rest of the town that may help us with our win-con if it turns out to be correct. Also, Charter tested a lot of different wagons before going with the XScorp one.

Also, the first two quotes you include merely appear to be one by Charter in which he lays out a two and a quarter line case case against XScorp, asks questions about Sawyer and SSBF, and gives a reason not to vote Robo and a second that says he thinks XScorp is scum because he's rolefishing. I'm assuming these are meant to prove that Charter is scumhunting; however, scum are supposed to appear to be scumhunting, so this isn't enough to exonerate your buddy, at least for me. If he's decided on Scorp as his best possible chance for a D1 lynch, then why wouldn't he say these things? I also know he "claims" to be scumhunting me, but I'm not scum, so I know how bogus his accusations are. You can huff and puff and blow as much as you want, but that won't change my alignment.

By the way...the final quote you quoted is wrongfully attributed to Robo rather than to Scorp in your post, but combined with your short analysis, it's the one quote that actually has weight in your argument that Scorp is scum. It makes a lot more sense than some of the other things you've said. It's a lot more useful, too.

However, I find Scorp's actions far less scummy than Charter's. Aside from his constant questions to players about other players, the thing that made me even begin to question what Charter was up to at all was the fact that I asked him a simple question, but before he even answered my question, he accused me of being lurker scum, then went back and actually read something that I'd written that attached him to doing something scummy, stated that he was certain I was scum, and then FINALLY answered my question. It's not that he "investigated" me as scum, it's that he decided I was going down as scum after he saw me questioning him and associating him with scum in two separate posts. He's also doing this to others who question or challenge him; it's like the instant someone associates him with scum, then he must associate them with being scum themselves. Isn't that OMGUS to the extreme? His attack on me came out of nowhere, and he offered no justification for why he thought I was scum, and the ONLY justification he's given for first calling me scum in that post since then is that I was associating him with something scummy (which he actually says is scummy, but it doesn't matter b/c no one is listening to me) to undermine his "good name," which is one of the things I have said about him--it's not even an original argument.

Quotes made by me that made Charter decide I was "lurkerscum" and then that I was "actual" scum...note the order of events, and that only he only answers my question AFTER he accuses me. Why not just answer the question and then ask me about what I thought about XScorp?
jenniwren wrote:Gentlemen, I think everyone is missing the underlying point of Kirby's (Toucan Sam) "daykill"...it's
so
obvious that the imperialist British bird just wanted to take a pot shot at the subjugated Irish leprechaun, amirite? xo, Sugarbear
Seriously, though. It's still early in the game and discussion is really just starting now (thanks for that, Kirby).
That being said...
I think Kirby is joking, much like Robo was joking.
Xvart's rationale for why he wouldn't vote Kirby if Charter DID die is sound if not a little reductive. However, I think his declaration that he would be voting Kirby if Charter didn't die is a just a knee-jerk overreaction. Kirby could have been joking, but if he weren't, there are still multiple reasons the kill might have failed, and I agree that it's probably not a good idea at this time to privilege one of those potential reasons over another as Xvart did; nevertheless, despite his earnestness in this discussion, he backed off a bit after the flavor scene was added. That reinforces the idea that his initial reaction to the action in question was more knee-jerk than scumtell. Charter did something similar--calling for a lynch--in reaction to Robo's self-vote (post #38), and that action has not garnered quite so much discussion as Xvart's threat to vote.
jenniwren wrote:Charter: what was it in SSBF's and Sawyer's last posts that makes you feel better about them? You don't give any indication of feeling better about Sawyer anywhere except your next to last statement, and I'm curious about the turnaround.
charter wrote:Jenniwren is shaping up nicely for the slot of lurkerscum, we'll have to see how that pans out as time goes by.
Actually,
now
that I
actually read
her post 53, I believe we've got another scum hooked.

Jenniwren, if you had to vote someone right now, who would you vote and why? What do you think of XScorpion?

I'm not sure who else is scum at the moment.
Jenniwren wrote:Charter: what was it in SSBF's and Sawyer's last posts that makes you feel better about them? You don't give any indication of feeling better about Sawyer anywhere except your next to last statement, and I'm curious about the turnaround.
I got the sense that they were interested in answering my questions in a direct manor. I put myself in their shoes and answered the question, and I came up with something similar to what they said.
TL;DR for the scum's sake:

1) Anyone can say anything but it doesn't mean it's true; just because they attach phony statistics to the claims also doesn't make it true.
2) Spyrex uses protective percentage qualifiers to give himself an out for when I or someone else flips town.
3) I ask why there is so much deflection going on on Charter's behalf (Hiphop offered to defend him, now Spyre is defending him).
4) Making a case for why Charter's scum isn't tantamount to saying XScorpion isn't scum, it's sharing information with the rest of the town that may help us with our win-con if it turns out to be correct.
5) Spyre actually makes a decent analysis of one post by XScorp and tries to prove Charter is town b/c he questioned Scorp; again, though, scum are supposed to try to appear town, so why wouldn't Charter fake scumhunting?
6) I think Charter is scummier than XScorp b/c he does things like go after people who dare to challenge him in any way, implies that only scum aren't on his wagon (in which case the town is sadly outnumbered), insinuates that people who disagree with his conclusions are scum in order to bully people into agreeing with him,
fishes for who is likely to receive the most votes rather than for who is likely to be scum
, and cannot or will not defend himself though others are willing to do it for him (Spyrex and Hiphop).
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by jenniwren »

hiphop wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Hippy: Charter is town because of the response to lol, daykill - namely the irritation BUT THEN moving past it immediately to his real vote.
Link for where it is at. I read this last night, went to bed and thought about almost the whole 9 hours of work before it actually hit me. That is a very, very strong town-tell. I thought that jenni and xvart were make some good cases on charter in their last few posts, but it appears that charter may have a better chance of being town than i thought.

Xvart and jenni please comment on the spyrex quote above.
What I see in that quote is Spyrex saying that Charter is town because he was irritated by the "daykill" (exact words "You had better not be fucking serious.") and then voted for XScorp for being "obvscum" with no other explanation. I'm not sure how that is any different than any other RVS situation, and since people were still voting for each other based on meta and other things (mainly metas) up until that point, there was no reason for him not to to cast what looked like a random vote. Besides, casting an OMGUS vote on Kirby might have been used against him later--that extra bit of preemptive caution in not casting an OMGUS vote at that point when it would have been perfectly natural to do so considering the possibility Kirby WASN'T kidding seems more like a scumtell than a town tell. Can you tell me why you disagree and why it is such a definitive town tell?

I also can't buy it as a definitive town tell because in the very NEXT post, he says
charter wrote:Wait, I just noticed Robocopter voted for himself. We should lynch him to punish this behavior, OR MAYBE DAYKILL HIM HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.
and then this is next:
charter wrote:SSBF, xvart, Xscorpion, hiphop, Kirbyoshi, and Sawyer. Why did none of you comment on how Robocopter voted himself?

Robocopter, why shouldn't we lynch you right now?
The fact that he talks about lynching Robo and didn't at least unvote XScorp is a bit scummy, actually. This is an example of what I mean when I say that Charter isn't fishing for scum, but for votes.
Charter wrote:How is my saying 'lynch Jenniwren after XScorpion flips scum, and lynch XVart after Jenniwren flips scum' of any benefit to me as scum?
Where does this get me if I'm scum and XScorpion isn't scum?
Are you kidding?
You should have stopped before the last question there. The answer to the first question is that it doesn't benefit you at all if you manage to get your entire scum team lynched unless you are bussing them all as some sort of gambit.

However, if you're scum and he isn't, and you're managing to get town lynched instead of scum, then that's a pretty big benefit to you and your wincon, isn't it?
Daughter of the Forest
~
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@charter: Why did you originally suspect hiphop?

xvart wrote:I definitely think that scum have more of a reason to not read, because they aren't genuinely scumhunting and don't need the information as much as town; however, I can't discount the fact that lazy town might be just as likely to not read.
Yes but even lazy townies have to read the thread anyway. They might be lazy, but they have the same goal as an active townie, get rid of scums. To do that, you have to read the thread, otherwise, you cannot catch scums. I think scums are more likely to not read in this case then lazy townies. Although I will agree that scums have more of a reason to not read. This should also count as a response to this:
xvart wrote:I agree that not reading the thread is anti-town, but not necessarily scummy. I think there's been a couple people say the same thing (but I might be mixing a couple games now).
Your response to the first quote and the third quote are good enough. Looking forward to your full thoughts on the fourth response.

XScorpion wrote:It's hyperbole. I'm speaking relatively. Didn't you notice how he only had two scumreads?
Yes I did. Not sure why it's that scummy as having two solid scum reads are better then one and then mostly tunneling on that person.
Robocopter87 wrote:I can definitely say that hiphop as been on my list of scum.
Explain your case on him in greater details. It definently doesn't convince me that hiphop is scum.
Robocopter87 wrote:No. I'm not going to defend myself from a decent case that changed my read of a player.
Even if it did change your read of a player, that doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try to defend yourself. Your read on a player may change, but when people attack you, backing down under pressure is something you should not be doing.
Robocopter87 wrote:Just what his scumbuddy would say to distance himself from him! IGMEOY
I am totally not seeing how they are distancing from each other at all. You provide absolutely no evidence on why they are distancing from each other. Why are the distancing from each other? Please provide evidence on this, otherwise, I'm calling BS.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

By the way, why all the deflection on Charter's behalf? Why can't he defend himself? Hiphop is offering to defend him, and you're defending him here, but he still won't defend himself. Making a case for why Charter's scum isn't tantamount to saying XScorpion isn't scum, it's sharing information with the rest of the town that may help us with our win-con if it turns out to be correct. Also, Charter tested a lot of different wagons before going with the XScorp one.
What?

You can't go "OHH GOD WHY IS HE TOWN??" and then go "OMG DEFLECTION" when I answer good lord.
By the way...the final quote you quoted is wrongfully attributed to Robo rather than to Scorp in your post, but combined with your short analysis, it's the one quote that actually has weight in your argument that Scorp is scum. It makes a lot more sense than some of the other things you've said. It's a lot more useful, too.
:roll:

That is what I've been going on about the whole time is just that. His reaction to everything has been scum through and through.

Megasuper points on "Ohh he's scummy sure but not as scummy as charter"
1) Anyone can say anything but it doesn't mean it's true; just because they attach phony statistics to the claims also doesn't make it true.
2) Spyrex uses protective percentage qualifiers to give himself an out for when I or someone else flips town.
Is it phony or SECRET SCUM MACHINATIONS?

Because, lo and behold, you're sure trying to point it both ways.

(Hint: 80% confidence is me saying I'm pretty confident. 90+ means I'm almost sure - there's nothing that's a 100% no matter how much you want it to be that way).

(Double Hint: this is tech enough to increase said percentages)

And IF I HAVE TO GIVE A BLOW BY BLOW ON XSCORP I WILL BUT GUARANTEED THAT IS GOING TO MEAN BOTH OF YOU DIE.

Period.

So, lets just save me all that undue effort and lynch xscrop and when he flips scum you can get smirked lynch? The net result is the same, afterall.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

SpyreX wrote:
The Exchange In Which XSCorp Claims Scum wrote:
Charter wrote:Your whole "vote Robo and see what happens idea" is inherently scummy in nature, and as such, I believe (quite strongly by this point) that you are scum. Scum "wait and see what happens" whereas townies "make stuff happen". Plus, your timing of it was bad, how you posted some, then did some RVSing. Then, the degree that you're pushing the idea (of which nobody seems to have much interest in following) I find pretty bad.

What about Sawyer do you like? His active lurking, his deflecting questions, his poor voting, or something else?
How is SSBF behaving consistent with his town meta? You didn't really give an opinion on him, I would still like one.

I'm not voting Robo because I don't think he's scum.
Charter wrote:You can add rolefishing to reasons I think you're scum as well.
Robo wrote:Are you another one of those people who think RVS is where you look for actual clues to scum?
God those people are annoying.

About Sawyer: What questions is he deflecting? How is he lurking any more than say, Zang? Why is his vote bad?
SSBF is town because he is one of those people who actually notices things that are scummy and not stupid (e.g. "omg XScorpion must be scum because he suggested people start a wagon OMFGSCUMMY"). Your parroting of his rolefishing argument is noted.
Why does it say I wrote that? I never said that, I'm pretty sure Xscorp is the person whos name should be in the "Player" wrote:

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Because I'm bad at quote tags :P

Its obviously XScorp I'm talking about.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Yes. Obviously.

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Yes I did. Not sure why it's that scummy as having two solid scum reads are better then one and then mostly tunneling on that person.
So...remind me why you think Charter is town?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Zang wrote:I'm here and I'l be able to post something tommorow.
Good.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by charter »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@charter: Why did you originally suspect hiphop?
I didn't, I meant Xvart, not hiphop.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by jenniwren »

SpyreX wrote:What? You can't go "OHH GOD WHY IS HE TOWN??" and then go "OMG DEFLECTION" when I answer good lord.
That' would be a fair enough point, IF I had asked everyone else to defend him, but I am asking HIM to defend himself. You shouldn't have to defend him. I answered Hiphop's question about the defense you made of Charter in response to something Hiphop said (post #237), and Hiphop specifically asked me to comment on what you said. That's the only time I mentioned you defending him at all. I haven't asked YOU why he's town, I've asked HIM. He's not answering, but you have, and Hiphop has offered to show me the error of my thinking.
hiphop wrote:I would tell you why some of your points on charter are bad, but i find it is charter's job to defend himself. Maybe it would open your eyes a little having someone other than charter comment on your case, but until you ask me then it will be be charter's job to defend himself.
Next:
SpyreX wrote:That is what I've been going on about the whole time is just that. His reaction to everything has been scum through and through.

But you
haven't
been doing that. If you had been, I would have probably bought everything you said, hook, line, and sinker. Instead, you've said things like :
SpyreX wrote:Welp, Charter is town. Lol, reactions is still stupid though.
SpyreX wrote:Hahahahahahahahaha
Unvote, Vote: XScorpion
God I love it when its easy.
SpyreX wrote:Keep on keepin on little scorpion. Lol, rvs isn't a great move in the best of situations. Lol, rvs at charter and this slap and tickle fight is too good to be true.
SpyreX wrote:
charter wrote:Spyrex and Robo, who do you think are XScorpion's buddies?
At this moment its not as clean as he is. However, if I'm right I'd eat a hat if you or Robo were scum with him. Kirby could be with that lowball "did the mod SAY you were a vig business" but doubtful. If I had to put the cash down I'd say Zang and one of the voiceless (Jenni, Sawyer). MAAaayabe xvart with a power chainsaw not realizing.
There is no interpretation or analysis in any of those statements, there are only declarations and speculations. For those of us not well-versed in whatever language it is you're communicating in, it didn't look like the concise and clear analysis you FINALLY provided.
Spyrex wrote:Megasuper points on "Ohh he's scummy sure but not as scummy as charter"
I think there are a lot of people who have done scummy things, and right now, the only person whose alignment I know for sure is my own. However, I'm assuming there is more than one scum in the game, and I think Charter stands out over everyone else as the most likely scum, and that's why I have my vote on him.
Daughter of the Forest
~
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:You never (obviously) responded to my over reacted comment and then you said this. Was the "RVS ring any bells to anyone" directed to me?
yes I believe so
xvart wrote:So you were asking why I thought my case on Charter outweighed XScorps rolefishing scumtell? If so, isn't that exactly what I did (in the part you deleted from the quote)? I told you why I didn't think rolefishing in that instance was necessarily scummy, with the implication that my previous posts about Charter you would put two and two together; but now I have learned that everything has to be explicitly stated or else you will try and twist words, tailor quotes, and do whatever to undermine the actual content of posts when it is dealing with you. How was it not obvious that my multiple, lengthy posts were the reason why I thought my case on charter was better than the scumtell I had identified as not being that scummy in that post? Oh yeah, because you read only what you want to read to fit your needs or undermine your attackers?
Sorry I am not that bright. To me it was more you downplayed rolefishing, but didn't delete it as a scumtell, so in reality it still could be just as scummy as what you pointed out with Charter.

Oh as to the liar question you asked me that i never answered- Truth be told i don't think you are a liar. There is just bad commnication between you and me.

xscorpion
XScorpion wrote:1) If you don't like noise, don't read it.
2) Sawyer thought he was serious, and even asked kirby why the kill failed. Why do you not mention him?
3) Do you think breadcrumbing PR is scummy or not? I think it is. Why would a town PR want scum to know who they are?
4) Clearly you think there is a difference between us because you FoS'd me and not Robo. Remember? viewtopic.php?p=2460444#p2460444
1.I must. Part of the game therefore i must know it is there. It is just half the time I do not understand it.
2.Same reason i did not mention xvart. Why do I need to give examples, when people know they are there?
3.No, nothing worse than actual claiming.
4. Clearly i thought the role-fishing carried more weight than it should.

xscorp's 209 So if you believe this to be true, why are you still voting him? Not only that but we only have 4 days left, and being that you have not convinced anyone that robo is scum, it is about time that you joined a more popular wagon.
charter wrote:His suspicions and thoughts mesh with mine pretty much exactly. So I know I'm town, so someone who's thinking the same thing as me looks awful town as well. The last time I was town where Spyrex was scum, he was much different and it was pretty easy to pick up on.
Pardon me, but the only 2 games that I played with him one of us has been scum. Also does Spyrex-Pops ring any bells to you?
charter wrote:No, it wasn't obvious I meant Xvart, just that I didn't mean you (since I called you town in a recent post). I wish people would learn what "setting up lynches" is, and the reason it's scummy. First off, lining up scum lynches, which is what I'm doing, isn't scummy. I'm simply saying lynch Jenniwren after XScorpion flips scum, and lynch XVart after Jenniwren flips scum. The scummy kind of setting up lynches is saying something like this "lynch person X if person Y flips town". How is my saying 'lynch Jenniwren after XScorpion flips scum, and lynch XVart after Jenniwren flips scum' of any benefit to me as scum? Where does this get me if I'm scum and XScorpion isn't scum?
charter wrote:Looks like hiphop dies day three.
That is so obv setting up lynches, and you know it. There isn't well if he flips..No. It is a simple he dies day three. There wasn't any conditions placed on it, therefore one can only expect once day three roles about that you will indeed vote that him. And it doesn't matter who you meant, the fact remains you are setting up lynches and that is scummy.
charter wrote:You had better not be fucking serious.

In case you aren't, I will
vote XScorpion

because he is very much obvscum. I had this theory where the scum were Snap, Crackle, and Pop, but looks like that's wrong.
My theory on this post is how someone will feel if they are dead. Imo if someone were a vanilla or even a goon they would probably hesitate and say am I dead? But the fact that he attempted to continue shows to me that he wanted to live and use his role. A scum pr is ruled out because of the face that he was willing to give who he thought was scum, even though he was dead. To me, any read scum gives could be detrimental to the rest of the game, whether he was bussing or making obv town. So i thought the thing he can be is town. But it has recently come to my attention that he could very be an Sk. Couple that with his buddying, setting up lynches, refusing to be helpful, not explaining his scum reads, failure to expand his reads as game progresses(I believe trolling should be used here), and not being charter-town, I would say that assessment is indeed correct.

So I will do town a favor and vote scum
unvote
vote charter

Zang-what you post had better be good. Though think carefully about what has been said, think carefully on what is true, but most of all think carefully on who you want to see lynch today.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by hiphop »

Oh did I mention he has tunnel vision too?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Post by charter »

You're voting me because you think I'm a SK? And there is what evidence of a SK being in this game? That has to be the most obvious bullshit reason for voting someone I've ever seen. You can do better than that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”