Post by hiphop »

Robocopter87 wrote:/snap crackle pop rice krispies
So spyrex... Can i be obv town again? Or is that only when you are scum? :D
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by hiphop »

XScorpion wrote:(at least, I can't find any T_T)
Is that TNT? Don't you know that is considered a weapon?
vote xscorpion
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by hiphop »

XScorpion wrote:_ is not N
Underscores are not letters.
Bad hiphop, bad.
That is why there is a question mark. I ask the question(that you have not answered, first sign of being scum), and your job is to answer it. In the mean time I assume an answer. You know guilty until proven otherwise.(I think that is how it goes). So are you going to tell me what it means?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by hiphop »

ok, found it on google. I see it now. Sorry if i don't have an imagination.
unvote
vote robocopter87
for keeping things minimal.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by hiphop »

XScorpion wrote:It's ok. Hiphop had horrible judgment in the last game I played with him too ^_^
Remember that hiphop?
Not funny, :cry:

Hello people!!
Rvs ring any bells to anyone?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by hiphop »

XScorpion wrote:RVS is stupid.
Instead, let's all just vote Robocopter and see what happens.
Vote: Robocopter
Bingo.
Robocopter87 wrote:That'll work,

VOTE: Robocopter87
Not exactly how it is supposed to go.
XScorpion wrote:
Disagree with this statement. I've played one full game with him in Mini 985 and his judgement is definently far from horrible there. Mind linking to that game where he had "horrible" judgement?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=12323
Don't look. Please no. Trying to wipe out my past.

My entry to ms.net was not the greatest. Took me about 8 games to get my feet wet.

xvart-Reaction?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by hiphop »

ok, looking at the cc's. I think snap and toucan sam are most likely to be scum. What do you guys think?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by hiphop »

Kirbyoshi wrote:Also,
Daykill: charter
Explain
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:
hiphop, 29 wrote:xvart-Reaction?
Oh, now I see. So now your post 14 was a complicated plot to get a reaction vote by overreacting to something so stupid and meaningless and accusing him of dodging your questions about the Korean smiley face? If that is the case, what reaction were you expecting? And, more importantly, what about his reaction made you think he was not scum (I assume since you promptly unvoted him)?
In the words of captain jack sparrow, "Now you're not making any sense at all. " The first question is no, which of course means that the next two questions are voided, because they are only asked if the first question is a yes, which of course it is not. Accusing him of not answering a question was the same type of post as me saying the tears(what google said it was) was tnt. The post was not intended to get a reaction from him or anyone else but a post that people might discuss to get out of rvs. In the last game I did the same sort of thing by not answering SSBF's rqs. It is different than going with the crowd. So it gives people something to talk about. I am not like Spyrex(scum in the last game), who in the last game said he would take his own sweet time in getting out of rvs(glad he isn't doing the same in this one, perhaps it was only a scum thing). As far as I care the rvs is something used that is a means for people to scum-hunt, that is it. We are hear to find scum, and I will do everything in my power to expediate that process.

Now you never answered my question-reaction? You said overreacted. To do that i would have to react. And then i would have had to act against or opposition too. Which I have not. If anything I acted first and everybody reacted to me. So, reaction?

SSBF<--- In the last game I could flop on him when I ever I felt like, because he was so scummy, but in this game i seem to agree with everything he has written(seems obv town to me), except of course for end of this post. My judgement is not as good as it sounds like. In the that game I latched onto one scum, which was charter, and that was only because his fake roleclaim did not fit the setup. I don't know what he is seeing.

xvartWhat is the difference between charter being scum to xscorpion?

I really do not like how there was so much arguing about kirby's day-kill. Seriously after reading this post it was obv that the mod was playing along. Which brings me to a point. Xvart- would you seriously have voted for kirby if the mod had just ignored it? I believe you would have, which shows less like a knee- jerk and more like how people perceive you. Am i not right?
fos xvart
What is the difference between the mod ignoring the point and the mod responding like he did? And don't come back and say the timing was off for the vig-kill, like you said in iso 8, when truly at the time you didn't believe any such thing. Did you not say that a fake day-vig is scummy? It was a fake day vig. Looks a lot like back pedaling to me.

As for cc's- i have come to the conclusion that Spyrex is right, in the fact that cc's are just flavor and won't lead to who is scum and who is not. Especially since the mod displayed them for all to see.
charter wrote:SSBF, xvart, Xscorpion, hiphop, Kirbyoshi, and Sawyer. Why did none of you comment on how Robocopter voted himself?
remove my name from this list. Read the thread and maybe you would see this post A comment is a comment. No exceptions.

And now for xscorpion-I see isos 6-8 pretty much useless in fact
XScorpion wrote:I think "being useless" is a great reason to vote for him though.
He basically calls the kettle black, because i don't see anything gained from him. That and his rolefishing should alone be enough to garner my vote, but i really do not want to put him so close to a lynch 48 hours after the game has started.
fos

so
vote xvart

Now pardon me while i go write something for the large normal that started yesterday and has more pages than this one.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:55 am

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:I think we both know that I was not referring to you asking about the T_T being overreaction. I was referring to this response where you seemed to go off the deep end over something so trivial and minor.
that is right-seem. Look I am not going to argue whether I overeacted, undereacted, or just gave people something to talk anout, what I want to know is does that make me scum? If not why are you making pure noise?
xvart wrote:
hiphop, 114 wrote:xvartWhat is the difference between charter being scum to xscorpion?
The only concern I have about Xscorp is
his rolefishing
You just gave one of the biggest scumtells and act like it is nothing. What has charter really done that has counter this scumtell?
xvart wrote:
hiphop, 114 wrote:Seriously after reading this post it was obv that the mod was playing along.
It was really that obvious? It couldn't possibly be because the target was bulletproof?
With a fruitloop? :D Sure like that will pass. I throw a fruitloop at you, I wonder if you will die.
xvart wrote:The difference is that if the mod had not said anything at all and continued with the game it would have obviously been fake. Since something was said, it made me question it. And I did not say that fake day vigging is scummy.
I said that in the context of this situation it would be more indicative of a hasty and over eager scum than town.
It was fake. Therefore a vote was in order, yet you come back and say no, why? Anyone here say that the bolded is not saying something is scummy? In fact I would go and say that he is saying it is a scumtell, just with more words. So why do you not vote? Anyone ever heard of lynch all liars?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:59 am

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:And, I wasn't explaining why I should have voted Kirby; I was explaining my reasoning why I was going to vote him if events transpired a certain way; which they did not.
xvart wrote:I will be voting you after the next votecount if charter does not die.
Ok, I believe you, charter did not die so you did not vote. Got it<----sarcasm. They did transpire a certain way. It is all in the 2nd quote.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:05 am

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:Because you
immediately
tried to cast suspicion on XScorp for not answering your question (over a T_T? Really?).
Again i will repeat-what I want to know is does that make me scum? If not why are you making pure noise? Before that post, what was the most scummy thing? To me it was the not answering questions. So does it not make sense to attack the most scummy thing up to that point?
xvart wrote:
hiphop, 123 wrote:What has charter really done that has counter this scumtell?
To answer your question directly: I do not think obvious rolefishing is a better vote than the one I have currently.
Why do you keep not answering the questions? I asked what charter has done to counter rolefishing, not if role fishing is better than the case on charter. Now will you please answer it.
xvart wrote:
hiphop, 123 wrote:It was fake. Therefore a vote was in order, yet you come back and say no, why? Anyone here say that the bolded is not saying something is scummy? In fact I would go and say that he is saying it is a scumtell, just with more words. So why do you not vote? Anyone ever heard of lynch all liars?
Are you suggesting that XScorp should be lynched because he lied about the vig kill? Or I should be lynched because I said I would do something and never did? Is that your case? I can understand your point, because I am a pretty literal player; but this is reaching after I have explained and you keep going back to the original post. Have events never transpired that have changed your plans?
The whole post is you evading my questions. Now answer it. And I think you got the names mixed up it is kirby that we are talking about not xscorp.

Now to answer your questions. No i don't think he should be lynched because of that, but you said it deserved your vote. Yet you didn't. Now will you please go back and answer the three quotes that you quoted, but failed to answer them.
jenniwren wrote:And why does everyone seem to acknowledge Charter as being credible for some reason? Because he asks a lot of questions and throws around names? I see that as scummy because it looks like he is gauging people's reactions and looking for how he can exploit them later.
Because some of us have played with him before. in fact Spyrex, SSBf and myself just finshed a game right before this one where he was scum. Once I have played with someone I get to know how they play, especially when I just played with them. Right now he seems to be playing like charter. I haven't decided his alignment though.
charter wrote:Hiphop goes on the town list with stuff like "really do not like how there was so much arguing about kirby's day-kill"
For that? Being I just came off a game where Spyrex went all out buddy, don't think I don't know what you are doing. Looks a lot like buddying. We'll see.
igmeoy
XScorpion wrote:@hiphop: explain the transition from fos to vote on xvert.
He is over-reaching, evading, and hypocritical. It looks like he is trying to be in townie light.
charter wrote: Spyrex and Hiphop, what do you think about a Jenniwren lynch?
Don't like it. I find jenni to be newb(if that offends you sorry) who is still learning how to play. Truth be told it does look like she is trying to scumhunt, does it not? Now I don't agree with her case, because the way I see it she only attacks you for scumhunting, which is what town should do, but nonetheless she is trying to find scum.

Except for the xscorpion rolefishing, there would be nothing that separates xscorpion-scum from robo-scum, and I really do not like all the noise they are pushing. In fact now that I think about it I really do not think the rolefishing was so bad. Look at it this way-kirby fake vigs, the mod writes the flavor. Now based off what other people said it looked like people believed that kirby was actually a vig after the flavor, but were not quite sure. Now if that were the case the fake-vig can be looked at as a real vig. And if he is a real vig, then he just breadcrumbed his role. Now I am not an expert on breadcrumbing, but i believe it is supposed to be like an actual claim, but not quite. But being that is was so blatant, then it was an actual claim. Confirm claim anyone? And being that he asked before kirby verified the kill was a fake makes it not scummy compared to scummy if he did afterwards. So the way i look at it xscorp and robo are just noise so far. What is the difference between the 2?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote: Robo and Charter are town and votes on EITHER is tantamount to claiming scum.
Your buddying again. Do you do that in every game or just when you are scum? First game it was pops( and he was scum), 2nd game it was me(and you were scum). Pops latched onto you the first game, you latched onto me the 2nd, however it appears you and Charter are latching onto to each other. I wonder which one it is? :shifty: Now i understand why you think robo is town(you believe xscorp is scum, and they aren't bussing, so robo is town to you), but why is charter town? And don't come back and say something like these
SpyreX from mini 985 wrote:Thats a big part of it. Its a solid town read. Ya know, like hiphop.
And not you.
SpyreX from mini 985 wrote:And, yes, its a gut read. Like hiphop - ...flipped that town switch like a pro.
Tell me why from the posts? Bet you it's just a gut read, because I still can't find anything that says town.
XScorpion wrote:Now go and tell me what you think of Hiphop's post.
Why don't you comment it? Why are you shifting it to someone else?
charter wrote:Looks like hiphop dies day three.
Explain
Because if that is what I think it is, you flipped on that read awfully fast.

mod I am voting for xvart

Fixed
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote: If it had been a legitimate game related question I wouldn't be as concerned; but it was something so
ridiculous and unrelated to the game
and you immediately called him scum for not answering the question. And I should clarify; it doesn't necessarily make you scum; but it does make you scummy. People that try and undermine other players (especially for inconsequential things) are scummy. Right back at you, though: what was the scum motivation behind not answering what T_T meant?
The most scummy thing up to the point that I posted was you casting suspicion on someone for something so menial and petty.
Either that or you are super duper defensive; but I am leaning towards that not being the case.
You do realize I said before that post and not including that post, so the bolded does not answer the question, but then again an answer to that one wasn't needed because it was there only to prove a point. Also I never carried that accusation any farther then that post, nor did I post it any legitimate case, so do you really think that I really meant that accusation? What do you think I was trying to prove? So to answer your question there was no scum motivation.
xvart wrote:Then perhaps I do not understand what you mean by "what has charter done to counter XScorp's scumtell?" I thought you were asking why, if XScorp's rolefishing could be considered scummy, why I am not voting him; or rather, why I am voting charter. This should be abundantly clear under that pretext, except in your quoted quotes you deleted everything relevant where I actually answered the question I thought you were asking me. Compare your quote in 184:...

For everyone's convience, I have highlighted in red the truncated sections of hiphop's attempted misrep. Now again, if I misunderstood what you were actually asking, rephrase your question; but I have answered what you were asking from what I can tell you were asking. If, with the actual quotes being reviewed, I have not answered your question, then the only answer I have is that I don't have a clue what you mean when you ask me to explain Charter countering XScorp's rolefishing scumtell.
I kind of expected something like this. Charter has done this, this, and this, which of course make him scummier than xscorp. That is what i was asking. I thought that maybe if I whittled down to the meat(why should a post be longer?) you might understand, but apparently I was wrong. Either way i have found my answer in some of your earlier posts.
xvart wrote:1I didn't answer it because I didn't know who you were referring to (hence my question for clarification). I didn't vote because I wasn't convinced that it wasn't actually a daykill.
2The bolded you were referencing was me explaining why I was going to vote if the daykill was fake.
4Yes, I have heard of it. If you think I'm lying why wasn't that in your justification to XScorp on your upgraded vote from an FoS?
link from where this quote came from for those that like to follow along. I don't really get number 2. The daykill was a fake. You explained why you were going to vote if the daykill was a fake. You even explained that there was zero town motivation and all scum motivation to fake-vig. Scum-motivation = scum, no? Maybe just maybe you didn't cast the vote, because by the time you realized it was a fake,charter was clearly more scum. Maybe just maybe you didn't cast your vote because by the time you realized it was a fake, you were convince kirby was most-likely town. Maybe just maybe you didn't cast your vote because by the time you realized it was a fake, you realized that you would not get any support for a kirby wagon. Either way we are just going in circles, and I have said my piece on the matter and so have you, so I think it is best if we just drop the matter.
SpyreX wrote:Hippy:

Charter is town because of the response to lol, daykill - namely the irritation BUT THEN moving past it immediately to his real vote.
Link for where it is at. I read this last night, went to bed and thought about almost the whole 9 hours of work before it actually hit me. That is a very, very strong town-tell. I thought that jenni and xvart were make some good cases on charter in their last few posts, but it appears that charter may have a better chance of being town than i thought.

Xvart and jenni please comment on the spyrex quote above.
jenniwren wrote:
Hiphop
hiphop wrote:I find jenni to be newb (if that offends you sorry) who is still learning how to play.
I can’t be offended by the truth. I'd rather not use that crutch, though. Also, don't discredit newbies too much. For all our faults, one thing we have going for us is fresh perspective.
couldn't agree with you more. I would tell you why some of your points on charter are bad, but i find it is charter's job to defend himself. Maybe it would open your eyes a little having someone other than charter comment on your case, but until you ask me then it will be be charter's job to defend himself.
XScorpion wrote:Be more specific please. And particularly pay attention to the last paragraph and tell me what you think of it.
Now that robo has commented on it, are you going to give me your opinion on it like you said?
Robocopter87 wrote:If I had a vote on XScorp I would unvote, lets NOT lynch him today please.
Could you do me a favor and pretend you still had a vote? It would help me keep track of your reads.

By the way your recent remarks proves to me that you and scorp are 2 peas in a pod.
Robocopter87 wrote:I want to spotlight Zang for a second,
COME OUT ZANG!!!!!1111
Let's do that
unvote
vote zang
didn't even know the guy was in the game.
mod can we get a prod on him?

Prodded.
charter wrote: It's the same reason I don't need to elaborate on why Spyrex is town. Scum hate when townies identify each other, and you know what they do?.... I'm sure anyone who has played with Spyrex before sees he's town, whether or not they're as vocal about it as me, they are thinking it in their noggin.
Elaborate. You two are buddying so much that even scum will need a crowbar to break you 2 apart. Something that strong has a reason that isn't gut. Show me.

Also third game with Spyrex(one I was scum and the other he was) and am leaning scum, unless you have evidence I believe the way he has posted it only looks like the leaning will continue. So show me why he is town.
charter wrote:(and yeah, I meant Xvart in post 195, pretty obvious I didn't mean Hiphop)
Really? When you say hiphop dies day 3, I don't think it is obvious that you intend to push for an xvart lynch day 3. And why are you setting up lynches? You don't even know how the first will flip. Now you gave an awfully strong towntell, but setting up lynches? That is setting up to lose, unless of course your scum.
SpyreX wrote:Robo and Charter are town and votes on EITHER is tantamount to claiming scum.
Spyrex-What do you think of xvart?
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:You never (obviously) responded to my over reacted comment and then you said this. Was the "RVS ring any bells to anyone" directed to me?
yes I believe so
xvart wrote:So you were asking why I thought my case on Charter outweighed XScorps rolefishing scumtell? If so, isn't that exactly what I did (in the part you deleted from the quote)? I told you why I didn't think rolefishing in that instance was necessarily scummy, with the implication that my previous posts about Charter you would put two and two together; but now I have learned that everything has to be explicitly stated or else you will try and twist words, tailor quotes, and do whatever to undermine the actual content of posts when it is dealing with you. How was it not obvious that my multiple, lengthy posts were the reason why I thought my case on charter was better than the scumtell I had identified as not being that scummy in that post? Oh yeah, because you read only what you want to read to fit your needs or undermine your attackers?
Sorry I am not that bright. To me it was more you downplayed rolefishing, but didn't delete it as a scumtell, so in reality it still could be just as scummy as what you pointed out with Charter.

Oh as to the liar question you asked me that i never answered- Truth be told i don't think you are a liar. There is just bad commnication between you and me.

xscorpion
XScorpion wrote:1) If you don't like noise, don't read it.
2) Sawyer thought he was serious, and even asked kirby why the kill failed. Why do you not mention him?
3) Do you think breadcrumbing PR is scummy or not? I think it is. Why would a town PR want scum to know who they are?
4) Clearly you think there is a difference between us because you FoS'd me and not Robo. Remember? viewtopic.php?p=2460444#p2460444
1.I must. Part of the game therefore i must know it is there. It is just half the time I do not understand it.
2.Same reason i did not mention xvart. Why do I need to give examples, when people know they are there?
3.No, nothing worse than actual claiming.
4. Clearly i thought the role-fishing carried more weight than it should.

xscorp's 209 So if you believe this to be true, why are you still voting him? Not only that but we only have 4 days left, and being that you have not convinced anyone that robo is scum, it is about time that you joined a more popular wagon.
charter wrote:His suspicions and thoughts mesh with mine pretty much exactly. So I know I'm town, so someone who's thinking the same thing as me looks awful town as well. The last time I was town where Spyrex was scum, he was much different and it was pretty easy to pick up on.
Pardon me, but the only 2 games that I played with him one of us has been scum. Also does Spyrex-Pops ring any bells to you?
charter wrote:No, it wasn't obvious I meant Xvart, just that I didn't mean you (since I called you town in a recent post). I wish people would learn what "setting up lynches" is, and the reason it's scummy. First off, lining up scum lynches, which is what I'm doing, isn't scummy. I'm simply saying lynch Jenniwren after XScorpion flips scum, and lynch XVart after Jenniwren flips scum. The scummy kind of setting up lynches is saying something like this "lynch person X if person Y flips town". How is my saying 'lynch Jenniwren after XScorpion flips scum, and lynch XVart after Jenniwren flips scum' of any benefit to me as scum? Where does this get me if I'm scum and XScorpion isn't scum?
charter wrote:Looks like hiphop dies day three.
That is so obv setting up lynches, and you know it. There isn't well if he flips..No. It is a simple he dies day three. There wasn't any conditions placed on it, therefore one can only expect once day three roles about that you will indeed vote that him. And it doesn't matter who you meant, the fact remains you are setting up lynches and that is scummy.
charter wrote:You had better not be fucking serious.

In case you aren't, I will
vote XScorpion

because he is very much obvscum. I had this theory where the scum were Snap, Crackle, and Pop, but looks like that's wrong.
My theory on this post is how someone will feel if they are dead. Imo if someone were a vanilla or even a goon they would probably hesitate and say am I dead? But the fact that he attempted to continue shows to me that he wanted to live and use his role. A scum pr is ruled out because of the face that he was willing to give who he thought was scum, even though he was dead. To me, any read scum gives could be detrimental to the rest of the game, whether he was bussing or making obv town. So i thought the thing he can be is town. But it has recently come to my attention that he could very be an Sk. Couple that with his buddying, setting up lynches, refusing to be helpful, not explaining his scum reads, failure to expand his reads as game progresses(I believe trolling should be used here), and not being charter-town, I would say that assessment is indeed correct.

So I will do town a favor and vote scum
unvote
vote charter

Zang-what you post had better be good. Though think carefully about what has been said, think carefully on what is true, but most of all think carefully on who you want to see lynch today.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by hiphop »

Oh did I mention he has tunnel vision too?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

bouncy.bouncy wrote:
VOTE COUNT
7 to lynch
Xscorpion (5) Super Smash Bros. Fan, charter, SpyreX, Kirbyoshi, Sawyer
charter (4) xvart, jenniwren, hiphop, Xscorpion

Not voting (3) [Robocopter87], ConfidAnon, Zang
Mod can we please have it only 6 to lynch? Why should robo's fault hurt the town? I didn't do it so why should I be punished?

The mod does not understand your logic.

Zang-Still waiting.
Confid- i need a vote.
Everyone else-Think about this- Is the person you are voting really the person who you want to see lynched? - Ponder that one.
Charter-xvart, jenni, and xscorp are your top three. It just so happens that they are all voting you. Do think it wise that scum buddy each other? Do you believe that all three would vote together? Do you still believe that they are all the most scummiest? Do you believe that there are no scum voting for xscorp?

xscorp and charter as the two most popular bw's (the only ones at that) it is about time that you claim.
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by hiphop »

hiphop wrote:
The mod does not understand your logic.
What do you mean you do not understand my logic? Let's try another way. There are only 11 votes. That means that we need to get seven elevenths of the votes. That is not half, and that is not fair to me or the rest of the town. Am I responsible for his actions? Can I prevent them in any way? It hurts the town for something that he did, and to make it fair to the rest of the town we should only have a majority of the votes. Like it says in the rules
bouncy.bouncy wrote:3.) Once a majority is reached, that person is lynched.
6 is a majority. This of course would be the last I say on the topic, because what you say goes, and I would still be happy to play. If you think i am overstepping my boundary as a player then i am sorry, but I had to at least say what i feel.

Charter- totally missed your defense.
Being an Sk is the most logical role you can be. It doesn't matter what evidence there is, if the boot fits, than it fits. Also there is no evidence that there is a three-man scum team yet you have no problem saying there is one. What is the difference?

Also i take it that you are not going to claim, thereby making you a hypocrite. Why is xscorp special in the fact that that he has to claim because it is the townie thing to do, yet you don't?

Will get to xvart's post next if there is anything I need to get to.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by hiphop »

ninja'd by charter
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by hiphop »

charter wrote: It's getting time to run him up to a claim, since I'm sure he's got something that's going to cause people to unvote, so we need to do this with plenty of time left in the day in order to run up Jenniwren.
What happened to this?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:1.Do you think I have presented my case on you differently than I have presented my case on charter? 2.I find it difficult to believe that you and I are having supposed bad communication while you think I'm making a good case on charter. I think you are trying to back off because you are worried that others might see your scum behavior. 3.I am also tempted to think that your removal of vote to a lurker is a convenient excuse maybe appease me and hope I back off. Your unvote/vote Zang doesn't really fit with the rest of your post.

1.You bet. especially when you say this So in reality i never knew you had a case on me.
2. When I asked a question I kept not getting a response from the actual question. Therefore bad communication.
3. Actually don't really care whether you continue. My unvote/ vote zang was me thinking about what to do. I felt it was better to vote zang, than just plain unvote. I knew that I wasn't getting the support i needed to get you lynched, nor did I feel that you are scummy as you once were, therefore I wanted to think about who was most likely scum that town would support. Hence i landed on charter. I believe i have a good memory, so a lot of times I think about this game as I am working at my job as a machinist. Plenty of time to think.
xvart wrote:
hiphop, 257 wrote:xscorp and charter as the two most popular bw's (the only ones at that) it is about time that you claim.
You want them both to claim? Even when neither of them are at L-1?
You bet I do. I see three days left, certaintly not 2 weeks, therefore I want the best info out there that will convince people to lynch one or the other, hence the claims. I see a tie at 4 votes a piece. If we go a 2,1 with the unvotes on either of them we get a 6,5, which is not a lynch currently. Therefore the claims.

xvart wrote:hiphop vig kill.
Great, should I claim now?[/sarcasm]

going to go eat, only read as far as 266.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by hiphop »

SSBF Once again SSBF has shown that he is indeed town.

Jenni lynch is a horrible idea. She is by far (under ssbf of course) the closest to being town. I would rather lynch xscorp then jenni.

SSbf please do not switch your vote onto jenni. Even if you did it will even more likely be a no-lynch. It apparently is exactly what scum wants. They should put their votes on charter, and stop being so anti-town.

obviously this last post by charter is another example of him being scum. I mean all he says is i got a great role, which will not be revealed to the town. I can see that coming from scum that does not want to claim.

Jenni- there is no guarantee that there are three scum. This is a themed game and from my understanding things can be different. The only reason i said anything at all to charter about is because he questioned that there is an sk, when obviously he is one.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by hiphop »

/facepalm
Sorry guys. I totally believe that the charter mis-lynch was my fault. So I will try to do better with this lynch.

With the four votes so far. I believe one person has it right maybe two. Jenni is town so spyrex you might want to change that vote. Confid maybe, and robo and scorp are both not scum.

However I am surprised at ssbf, that he is is trusting xscorp so easily. Wasn't in the last game, it was scum that claimed rb?

Of the 4 votes Kirby got it right.
i am putting my vote where it truly belongs
vote xscorpion
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Yes.

ConfidAnon?

VOTE: confirdanon

Do something.
Vote: Robocopter87
I don't like this vote. Yes ConfidAnon needs to post more and yes it does annoy me, but lack of contents alone is not enough to warrant a vote for Day 2, especially since there are people who are being actively scummy in this game. Furthermore, what happened to your suspicion on hiphop, who you considered your top suspect back in Day 1?
This part bugs me a lot. Let's see if I can explain it. You call Robo out and say he should not be voting confid because there are people that are more scummy. This of course bounces him in front of the line as more scummy? Really?

Let's try again. Let's say there is a scale of 1 to 5 of scumminess. There is someone that is a 4. Now someone votes someone that is not on the scale. This makes them a 5? How? What does that make you? Aren't you doing the same thing that he is doing sort of. And here i thought that you were obv town.

As for spyrex- i am pretty sure he buddies every game. I have played with him in 2 games. Both were of opposite alignments and both he buddied hard. So really i am looking at it as a null tell.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by hiphop »

also I believe confid is lurking. He is posting in my other game.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:Holy hell you're scum aren't you?
It seems your mind is made up, yet you are not voting me. Why?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:Because jenni is still MORE SCUM. You may be misguided or scum, but she is scum or scum.
How so?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

mod v/la until tuesday night

In the mean time I am going to let my vote go on confidanon and see what becomes of it. He has been posting my other game, just not in this one. 2 posts?

unvote
vote conidanon

mod I think there are some lurkers who need prods. Especially confidanon who hasn't posted since the 22 of august
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by hiphop »

Guys, I will make my catchup post tomorrow.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:Impendeing deadline! working on it. Testing:

Daykill Kirbyoshi
Test continuing:
Daykill Benmage
Robocopter87 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Let's here why Robo and Hip-hop are currently voting me?
I'm not anymore
Unvote

it was lack of activity from your slot. nothing more.

Yo, I wasn't here when Benamge was replaced, sorry I didn't get here in time to unvote. But I did now.
^This makes no sense to me whatsoever. You put your vote on him for lack of activity, yet you take it off...when there still hadn't been any activity? Why? And what is worse is that you currently are not voting anyone :?
Robocopter87 wrote:
bouncy.bouncy wrote:
VOTE COUNT
6 to lynch
Benmage (1) hiphop
Xscorpion (1) Kirbyoshi
Robocopter87 (1) Super Smash Bros. Fan
jenniwren (1) SpyreX
SpyreX (1) Xscorpion
hiphop (1) xvart

Not voting (4) Benmage, Equinox, jenniwren, Robocopter87
Loving our ability to focus on lynching one player.
I don't know about you but i started to laugh. Not at robo saying but at the quote. I never ever seen that before. Six players voting six different players? Wow.

Anyways- Robo? You make a comment like this yet you don't lead the way? What are you waiting for?

Spyrex-Why are you so set on an jenni lynch? Day 1 you are set on xscorp, then you switch, and haven't looked back. What has xscorp done the excuses him? Do the town thing and bw instead of being a lone wolf with 2 days left.

Her is what i am looking at:
xvart, Jenni, and SSBF are town.
xscorp and robo-One is scum or none at all.
spyrex, benmage, kirby, equinox- the rest of scum are in this bunch.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
1. Claims to have no scum reads. Self-explanatory. This alone should have him hanging.
qft
unvote

i would have voted robo,but kirby ninja'd me. So

vote xscorp

Robo it would be nice if you claim.

Should be able to post one more time before the deadline. That will be tomorrow.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by hiphop »

Meant to put this in my last post
jenniwren wrote:Benmage: XScorp claimed he was roleblocked.
Too lazy to check but are you sure he actually claimed he was rb and not the doctor protecting whoever he tried to kill(not sure of that either, did he say)? How would a vig know that he was rb? Something is fishy there.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:Hiphop I completed the test by showing that the mod would interact with flavor in the game. Yours was pointless.
Actually no it wasn't. When I saw your "test" post, I thought that you made it because you wanted to see Kirby dead. Yet you voted xscorp. Even after the mod posted the flavor, I still had no inclination of what you were trying to do until Kirby posted. I however wouldn't mind seeing you dead, because even now you have yet to provide any sort of reason as to why certain people are scum and certain people are town. So clearly you are just being a space filler, kind of like robo.

Jenni 446-sorry totally skimmed over that post. Didn't realize that the actual quote was in the thread.
xvart wrote:I'm starting to doubt XScorp's claim with this post. People generally aren't told that they were roleblocked. Why would you need to tell someone they were roleblocked when they would find out the next day anyway?
This is what I was thinking when I made 438. And right now it seems even more likely.

Anyways this is most likely my last post. And being that robo has not claimed, i wouldn't have time to change it if he were anything, but a vanilla. So I will leave it on the person who has claimed and who's role could very well be scum.
mod-Is it possible that you could extend it somewhere around 7 pst?

Equinox wrote:
XScorpion wrote:Lynching who exactly?
This guy, of course.

VOTE: hiphop
Why?

Oh that reminds me, just so that everyone knows what I know- Yesterday(as in the last mafia day) the mod and I continued the conversation of the 7 to lynch outside the thread. And his final saying was the reason he kept it at 7 to vote was because he wanted to punish the wagon that robo would have supported. For those of you who say I should not post private conversations between me and the mod-He said I could post the summary.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:If this wagon is going to go through I think hiphop should hammer.
If i could post sooner to deadline i would.

xvart wrote:
hiphop wrote:Actually no it wasn't. When I saw your "test" post, I thought that you made it because you wanted to see Kirby dead. Yet you voted xscorp. Even after the mod posted the flavor, I still had no inclination of what you were trying to do until Kirby posted. I however wouldn't mind seeing you dead, because even now you have yet to provide any sort of reason as to why certain people are scum and certain people are town. So clearly you are just being a space filler, kind of like robo.
Isn't this almost exactly the same reason I provided you when you were all up and on me about the flavor of the first fake daykill?
No

Your reason was you thought the vig attempt was real,
and you provided no reason as to why you didn't vote after you said you would.
The italics was what I was up your in you grill about. My reason is that I knew benmage's was fake, but i thought that he was showing who he wanted dead, yet he gave no reason as to why. So I thought all he had on kirby was gut and there might be another person who he would provide a case on. But, no. Nothing. So the only logical thing as to what he wanted was he just wanted him dead. Yet no vote.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by hiphop »

Curious to note- What do you and SSBF willing to prove with your arguments back and forth? Because it appears that town is not listening. Or are you just trying to convince yourselves?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by hiphop »

Being at L-2 with 6 hours left...
I claim Nurse. The flavor is that I have always followed snap and crackle, that i don't have the guts to go out on my own until the protective role dies.
Either way it doesn't look like I will be able to use my role(since town doesn't seem to want to win), so I am pretty much a vanilla.

As the only other bw
unvote
vote robo

If you are town, it would be best if you return the favor. If you are scum, good riddance.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

Guys, now that I do not have a role, it is safe to say that i was only a One-Shot. Don't think it would be useful to keep it hidden any longer. Last night i saved myself.

I was planning to vote xscorp as soon as the day was started, but something happened. The mod told me my action was successful. The pm startled me, and made me rethink about whether xscorp was scum or not. If the mod is willing to say if my action was successful or not, then mod will no doubt do the same thing for anybody else including xscorp and his night 1 action. This of course makes for interesting dilemma. 1.If xscorp is mafia, he would know that the mod does this if he makes the kills, however so would xscorp has town when he tried to kill night. 2. Did the mafia target me last night and xscorp killed too, or did the mafia target xvart. The former would make sense, being mafia targets the protective role, except so does Wifom. That is all the info I have. I am not sure what to believe at the moment.

Jenni- if there are 3 scum and you xscorp and ben are not scum, then this game can be over like that especially because of this
bouncy.bouncy wrote:This game is a 12-player closed setup with normal game mechanics.
Daytalking is permitted for Mafia/Mason/etc.
A Mafia player may perform a kill in addition to performing his/her own role action(s) on the same night. The game will end early if such is fair. Flavor should not affect the outcome of the game.
Mafia can coordinate their votes, and most likely will. So UNVOTE if you have any doubts in your mind at all.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by hiphop »

EBWOP

Guys, now that I do not have a role, it is safe to say that i was only a One-Shot. Don't think it would be useful to keep it hidden any longer. Last night i saved myself.

I was planning to vote xscorp as soon as the day was started, but something happened. The mod told me my action was successful. The pm startled me, and made me rethink about whether xscorp was scum or not. If the mod is willing to say if my action was successful or not, then mod will no doubt do the same thing for anybody else including xscorp and his night 1 action. This of course makes for interesting dilemma.

1.If xscorp is mafia, he would know that the mod does this if he makes the kills, however so would xscorp has town when he tried to kill night 1.

2. Did the mafia target me last night and xscorp killed too, or did the mafia target xvart. The former would make sense, being mafia targets the protective role, except so does Wifom. That is all the info I have. I am not sure what to believe at the moment.

Jenni- if there are 3 scum and you xscorp and ben are not scum, then this game can be over like that especially because of this
bouncy.bouncy wrote:This game is a 12-player closed setup with normal game mechanics.
Daytalking is permitted for Mafia/Mason/etc.
A Mafia player may perform a kill in addition to performing his/her own role action(s) on the same night. The game will end early if such is fair. Flavor should not affect the outcome of the game.
Mafia can coordinate their votes, and most likely will. So UNVOTE if you have any doubts in your mind at all.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by hiphop »

Equinox wrote:Uh... WTF? One-shot nurse?
That is what I said.

Considering i got my action from a 1-shot bp, my role makes sense. Here is a question-would you expect a backup to be more powerful than the first role, especially one that can self-save? If I were more powerful, why wouldn't town lynch the original role, so the backup role can protect other people and not himself all the time? That is just stupid. And it is stupid to think that there would be a role like that.

Here is a thought go read my original claim. Then look at robo's flip. Then if you really think that I just pulled my role out of hat and found the flavor out of thin air, don't be a chicken and put your vote on.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by hiphop »

jenniwren wrote:If you protected yourself, and XScorp killed Xvart, then the mafia would have had to have targeted you, wouldn't they? I don't get why they wouldn't RB XScorp again though or block you since you were a claimed PR. Is there a chance mafia RBs are one-shot?
Plausible, but you should ask the mod, just to be sure. :eek:
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by hiphop »

I think there is one thing that points xscorp to scum. He doesn't have flavor, except for the silly rabbit. Not going to vote until closer to deadline though.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

jenniwren wrote:SO hiphop, who is scum?
Should be 3 of these 4, if there are 3 scum.
Spyrex, Benmage, Xscorp, and Kirby.

Should be, but not definite.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

Though I do believe that xscorp and Kirby are not scum together.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by hiphop »

And to make a quad

Same question to you.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:I think it might be massclaim time.
I do not. I think we should no-lynch, and if we do, scum do not need to know town's roles.

I have always been against a no-lynch, but I do believe now is the time we should do so.
We have 8 people. If three are scum we have a 37.5% chance of hitting. Since the vig(if he is a vig), and no others have counterclaimed, has shot there is no reason to believe that more than one will die. Therefore we get a 3 in 7 chance of hitting scum. I like 42.9% better than 37.5. Any reasons not to no-lynch? I can't think of any. Either way I am not voting till we get closer to deadline.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:I'll claim first. VT. Hip hop you're next. This isn't popcorn style, one claims, then names the next person to claim.
Kidding me right? You want me to go next? Why don't you iso me? Or should I provide a link?

And what do you mean this isn't popcorn? What you are describing is.

Also I don't understand your reasoning for why we should not no-lynch. Do you really believe that scum need to know ours pr's? Yes it is mylo, not lylo. There is a difference, big difference.

Jenni why do you ignore this?
SpyreX wrote:It IS probably mylo and thats why I want the claims now. :P
What is the difference between this game and this one?

Xscorp-I still want to hear why you killed xvart.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:Hip hop if you claimed and I missed it in my quick read of the game, than yeah link it. Otherwise stop fucking wasting my time and claim.
Did you at read the thread and find out, why I wasn't lynched? Happy?
Benmage wrote:We are lynching today, because I am still here. Tomorrow you can debate the no lynch.
We are not lynching today because it is the smart play.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:You mean the game where we claimed at mylo? After I said it was massclaim time?
No, I am talking about how in mylo you immeadiately said we are not lynching today. Either way it is stupid to claim now. Why? Why claim when in mylo the only right thing to do is no-lynch? Why give Pr's away? :roll: So scum, here are are our Pr's. Take your best shot.

Hiphop to Jenni. Are you there? Will you reply back to this?

Isn't it odd that Jenni is asking everyone else, and seems so exited, about who they think is scum, yet won't do it herself? Having doubts about her. She seemed so townie in the beginning.

I doubt it scum I am saying it right now, my role was activated last night. There is no way you and I exist togther. And do you "claim" to already have used your role?

Equinox- How do you expect me to know that there was a protective role? Most, in fact all that I have seen, are activated because the doctor dies. Mine role said protective, so that is the word that I used when making the claim. Not only that, but it was Snap that was a protective role. If you once again look at my claim you will find that my role flavor said I have always followed Snap and Crackle, and don't have the courage to go out on my own until the protective role dies. Being that it was Snap, makes all the more sense, since I have always followed snap.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:THAT CONSTITUTES WORDS

Jesus why is this so hard.
Why are we claiming?

I will use my vote and my voice, until I see fit not to. And the fact remains, we should not be claiming.

Why is it so hard? Simple, because you just outed all roles unnecessarily. Hopefully Kirby keeps his mouth shut. At the very least it puts scum in an awkward position of whether or not he is a PR.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:It's too late to stop the claiming.

Kirby is next.
It should never have started.

Though I don't think it is too late. Why must Kirby claim now? Unless he plans on counter-claiming, why does he need to claim? How does that benefit the town?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote: And if you can't see how I am already 100% confirmed town, stop posting. So again: we are doing things my way.
I don't believe you are town, so there is no reason for me to listen to you.

vote no lynch

Kirby- Best town move today.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by hiphop »

can't post now, will tomorrow.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote: 1.) One-shot nurse absolutely doesn't make sense. Nurse is inherently a one-shot role. The addition of it attempts to add credence BUT falls flat on its face.
2.) Nurse is a
passive
role. There would be no 'action confirmed' message in any world. Period.
3.)
The Mod wrote:Flavor should not affect the outcome of the game.
. His flavor absolutely does just that.
4.) Disregarding #3 for a second, if hiphop's flavor was true it was saying "at least one of Snap or Crackle is a protective role". Which makes a lot of sense with the early vote for robocopter. Ohh wait, no it doesn't. At least you wouldn't throw them under the bus in a them or me moment, right? Ohh wait, yes you would.
1)I said the role the mod gave me. What more do you want? Here is a hint guys, next time you get a role that is iffy, fakeclaim. *sarcasm* And obviously a nurse is not inherently a one-shot, since technically if I could still use my role tonight then I would have used my role twice.

2)I take it you have not used your role, or should I say have not been sending in the actions for your scum group. This is my 13th game on this site, I believe, and I never had a mod confirm that a role was successful on this one or on the other one that i play at. Not only that, but it is not common to do so. So do you really think I as scum, would claim such an absurd fact as that unless it was true? Wifom, but think about it. The mod confirmed that the action was successful. Period. In fact, since Xscorp is the only who has used his role. let's try this.

Xscorp-Even though I believe you are scum, confirm or uncornfirm that the mod confirms actions.

3)That is a matter of your opinion.

4)Let'd think about this one. I did not know that Snap or Crackle was going to be a protective role. In fact I did not know that those parts of the flavor were even related. All I knew is there was a protective role, and I was going to be a person who gets to save someone once they died.

At everyone- Base on my claim, would you have guesses that Snap or crackler was a protective role?

And as far as i knew, it made sense that Snap, crackle, or pop would rebel. And since I know I didn't, then that limits it to be one of the other 2. That was of course before I realized that the mod could have made anyone scum.

Did i miss anything?
spyrex from mafia 105 wrote:Hey, chuckles:

6 - 1 = 5 with 2 scum left is lylo.

6 - 1 - 1 = 4 with 2 scum left is a scum win.
quite a change of heart from that game to this game. What happened? Different alignment?
Equinox wrote:The thing that is giving me so much trouble about this game is that we're split on
just about everything
. For the life of this town, we can't agree on anything. Every single living player in this game has two groups either supporting or opposing their lynch. We can't agree on whether or not a massclaim was a good idea, even when the ball was already rolling. We can't even decide whether or not to lynch. Damn.

Scum are doing a wonderful job of running a "Good Cop, Bad Cop" game here.
qft

Equinox The reason that I used my role is because i was outed. Therefore I was going to use it before i died. As for protecting myself- I asked the mod if I could since he did not say so in my role, and he said because he hadn't said so, I would able to do so. So protecting myself was the most obviously thing to do. I was an outed doc(nurse whatever), so it only made sense to kill me, because in most games docs cannot self-save.

MY scum-picks are still the same as this post

jenni Still want me to respond to your case?

Jenni Sure, answer the question when someone else asks it, but when i ask time, completely ignore me. What is the difference? Wait, worthless question because you won't answer me.

Either way jenni is still town. Personally I find wavering between who is scum a townie play in lylo. Then again it could be fence-sitting, but I believe it is more likely the former.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by hiphop »

vote spyrex
more coming tonight.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:1.) If the mod actually gave a role that mechanically didn't make sense I'd sure as hell say something to the mod. Of course, if I fakeclaim and screw up and get called out on it I'm sure gonna go welp, thats what the mod gave me. And nurse is inherently one-shot: it takes on the attributes of the protective (namely, doc) role when it dies. It doesn't jump role to role - what happens AFTER may not be one shot but the nurse is.

2.) After the swing and a miss with your claim and saying that the passive role (hint: you would have got some form of 'you are now a BP' not 'action (that you didn't perform) successful') got mod information well swing and a miss.

3.) No. You saying that "Snap or Crackle are a protective role" is a part of your flavor
definitively affects the outcome
of the game via flavor. That is not an opinion.

4.) If your flavor is true you knew one of them was. MAYBE you could have said "ohh scum doc" but no. You went "SEE LOOK MY FLAVOR + ROBO = DELICIOUS PRIZES"
1.Already explained. Really do not want to make any extra noise. If people want to see my argument here it is Nothing more to say on that point.

2. Again, did you use your role? Like I said I protected myself, and mod said action successful. Not only that, but you believe that xscorp is town as stated here. Yet Xscorp said he also got a message from the mod that said action successful as stated here. So why isn't xscorp scum also? Hint- Scum has got to buddy someone. You believe xscorp got a message yet you don't believe me, when I stated in the thread first that the mod does confirm successful actions? Now your tunneling.

3. Here is the big one.

Everybody read this-
I am
A: Town who I got flavor from the mod that was true.
B: Scum who bs'd flavor that somehow ended up being correct.

Which one do you really believe?

Seriously? How in the world can I get flavor that affects the game when I am scum??

4. How also was I supposed to know my flavor was true? As the only person to answer my question, Equinox also stated she would not have drawn the connection that one Snap, or crackle was a protective role. As stated here

Am I making any sense to you at all?

As stated before Spyrex is not a protective role, if I am. One of us must be scum. Town make your pick.

Because of this Scum must be Benmage and Spyrex. If it was only one of them then scum would have lynched me yesterday with the other 2.

The other scum, of course, is Kirby. No town, would ever get a role like that.

SSBF you can give them all +3, because they all are scum. I am as sure as a town can be, that does not have a role to find out.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:Hip-hop what do you think about equinox, a strong town voice...voting you...dead... convenient aye, bet you're glad you swindled some town into that no lynch aye. Tsk tsk. nubs will hopefully learn after this one.
Wifom. Or should I say that you, spy and kirby killed her to frame me. Scum only need one mislynch. Also you noticed that I said no lynch at the start of the day. Way before a vote was cast on me.

Not only that, but a no-lynch was the best and only way for town to go. How do you supposed it helped scum, beside Equinox dead? Everything, and I mean everything showed it was the best move for town.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by hiphop »

And don't make fun of any nubs, because the way I see it they did the right thing, and you were trying to lead them astray.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

Benmage wrote:What was the point of the no lynch, to lower the pool of suspects....well news flash the list of suspects wasn't lowered. A town voice was killed. A misplay by this newbtown. You know what was gained scum having to only convince 1 townie in a mislynch instead of 2 g-g.
I guess you are right. My fault. At the beginning of the day, I still had the notion that everyone could be scum, but by the end there were obv townies. I guess I never re-examined if no-lynching was really the right choice. Sorry guys. My fault.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

Will get to Spyrex's post tomorrow

In other news
SSbf think about this. There is 4 to lynch.
If there are 3 scum then we are in lylo
Spyrex and ben are voting me. This means that if only one of them are scum, then the other 2 would jump on and hammer if I am not scum. Correct? If not why not? Forget everything else. If there are 3 scum left then Spyrex and Ben must be scum, or I am scum, otherwise scum are just stupid. Explain to me if this is wrong.

However is there are only 2 scum. Then we are not in lylo, so scum would not out themselves so easily, and we can afford another mis-lynch. However that is not the safe way to play,because we still have a mislynch if that were the case, while with three scum we do not. The only way we can know that there is less than 3 scum is if we mis-lynch town today and still be alive tomorrow. The safe way to play is to assume that there are three scum left in that case read the above paragraph.

So which do you believe. Spyrex and Ben, or I am scum. Make your choice.

2 games ago(don't know if you kept on reading after you were lynched), there was a one-shot vig and a counter-claim. We put it off and lost. Same thing here. You must decide now.

Finally- what is this thing that you might lynch your 4th suspect? If there were 4 scum the game would be over. So at most there can only be 3 scum. If there are only 3 scum why would you be willing to lynch your 4th suspect? The chances of you believing that any person past your 3rd is scum is bizarre. That is why I will only lynch Spyrex, Benmage, and Kirby. Lynching town is as good as no-lynching. It doesn't help now. I will not put my vote on any of the other 4. Period. There is no-way any of them could be scum. If anyone is willing to put their vote on of my three suspects my vote will follow.

Why? Because Benmage and Spyrex must be scum, and kirby's role is flat out untrue. AKA our three scum people.

Now of course if you can't decide between spyrex and benmage against myself, then is there something that I can do to help?

Again I will get to Spyrex's post tomorrow.

preview edit-Kirby forget it. You won't convince anyone. Your role is fake, because it puts scum at a significant dis-advantage. Therefore you are scum.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:Nice try. If someone awesome, like Benmage, really wants to know if I used my powers, sure.

But, lets get to the heart. Now you're saying your BP (the one you inhereted as a one shot nurse, lets keep this clear) was an
action you submitted to the mod to protect yourself and he said action successful.
Which, oddly enough, wasn't what you actually argued with me yesterday:
Let me make something clear. I was a one-shot nurse, not a bp. A nurse. I could protect anyone. The reason i asked the question is because if you had used your role, you would have found the mod sending you a message that said your action was successful, if it succeeded. Same message I got and the same message that xscorp got when he used his role. You know the person who you say is town. Not like i really care really for myself because your not a jailkeeper, so you wouldn't get the message. Which is why you are dodging the point.

And if you goo back and read you will find it is what I pointed out to you yesterday.
2.)
SpyreX wrote:So, NOW, you're saying that your passive role of nurse wasn't what got the action successful (which it wouldn't) it would be your passive role of bp (which ALSO wouldn't - MAYBE the mod would tell you your BP was gone but not 'action successful') which doesn't even mesh up with yesterday good lord man.

And XScorp has a role that, in fact, would get an "action successful" message if that's what the mod does.
read above
SpyreX wrote:How do you get flavor that affects the game as either alignment when the mod expressly says it doesn't exist?

You don't.

So, its:
C: You had flavor that was adapatable and got lucky.
So your saying that I had flavor(as scum) that was adaptable that seemed to say that Snap or Crackle was a protective role. Think again.
SpyreX wrote:
4. How also was I supposed to know my flavor was true? As the only person to answer my question, Equinox also stated she would not have drawn the connection that one Snap, or crackle was a protective role. As stated here
Which is it? Is it "TOTALLY MY FLAVOR MAKES ME TOWN YO" or "GOLLY GEE MY FLAVOR WASNT AWESOME THATS WHY I LYNCHED ONE OF THE TWO ROLES MY FLAVOR WOULD HAVE SUGGESTED IS A PROTECTIVE ROLE".

Cause it sure can't be both.
And Spyrex completely ignores the quote.

I already explained why i put my vote robo on the first day, and why I put my vote on robo on the lynch. Do you want links?

So yeah not much that I missed yesterday. Except for the fact that Spyrex doesn't read what he thinks are scum's posts and assumes too much.
Kirbyoshi wrote:hiphop, that is such bad logic that it's causing me to suspect you. And did you miss the part where I said I still die along with the scum who targets me? That makes it *GASP* one-shot. Thereby not making my role broken. Skim less.
Oh I read it. Let's try this. there were 12 players and at most 3 scum. Scum target you we lose one townie and one scum. This puts us at 8 townies and 2 scum. Is that what roles are supposed to do? Take out a scum for a town. That is not mafia. That is bs. Even a cop has a chance of failing to catch scum, because of different saneness. That role is complete baloney, and nobody, let me repeat nobody believes you, not even scum-spyrex, who is only putting on a show, to keep his buddy from getting lynched. I also like the whole OMGUS you are putting out there. That claim fails.

SSBF-I think I know what you are getting at. Let me see if i got it. If Xscorp is scum, then he and the remaining scum have not had the chance of putting the whole 1, 2 punch because xscorp isn't here. That makes sense.

However when he does show up, you are planning to vote him, which is where I find your logic to not make sense. When he does show up and he is scum he will vote me, and so will is partner. And town will lose. If he doesn't vote me then he is town, Spyrex and Benmage are scum, not one, but both, and you should be voting with me.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”