Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Chapter 6

The High Septon watched as the sun set over the seven hills of King's landing. The septas renewed their chant as a single figure knelt before the altar, the others were all outside. He grimaced silently at the blasphemy taking place outside. A hasty gibbet was being constructed beneath the steps. At least the gibbet was not being constructed
on
the steps, he had argued that much. But with his predecessor recently dead, his power did not extend very far, apparently not 3 feet from the steps of the High Sept.

The gathering crowd had argued long into the day, and as the sun reached the horizon, a woman was dragged outside and strung up. Woman? The poor thing was a girl more than anything else, whether she'd had her first moonblood or not. How could anybody think such a slip of a thing could be guilty.
He watched through a stain glass window as her body was hoisted up on the impromptu construction. She struggled for a moment, tears streaming down her face in fear. He said a prayer for the stranger to take her swiftly to the Mother's arms. She would be with her father soon.
Sansa Stark
was dead.

Inside, forgotten by almost everybody outside the sept. The septas' chant ceased and the Mother's altar glowed with a momentary blinding light. Two people's innocence was proven today, but only one wasn't too late.

Hasdgfas is
Innocent Aligned
, confirmed by the Moderators.
Rifka Viveka -
Sansa Stark
Innocent Aligned
Vanilla was Lynched Day 3

Night 3 has begun, and will continue for 72 hours.
Night QT threads are now open and the mods await your night actions.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Chapter 7

Cersei

(Your mod is drunk haha)

Cersei looked around at the people at the table. She held her wine cup in her hand as she gazed with contempt at everyone wanting to get in her good graces. Her father dead, Joffrey dead. Her brave lion, Joffrey. He had always been her favourite. Of course a mother couldn’t admit that. Not that she saw herself as a mother first and foremost. She was a Lion of Castelry Rock, and while Lord Tywin had been a great man she knew she too was destined for greatness.

She downed the wine in a gulp and pushed herself away from the table. Imbeciles one and all. Did they think she didn’t know? Did they think she was stupid? (lol she is though, cmon) It was obvious there had been someone here who had caused the death of her son Joffrey. A Lannister always pays their debts though. They will tremble in fear of me before too long.

As she walked along she saw a brutish looking man fall, too drunk to stand. He reminded her of Robert. She wondered idly if she could have him arrested on some charge in the morning. She would see to it later. The memory of Robert had sickened her. She needed more wine.

She heard snatches of conversation, something about a man of the night's watch having been found dead and a young girl been hacked to pieces outside the city. Good riddance she thought.

Everything was going well, the Lannisters would be the ones who came out best from this god forsaken war. It may have once been known as he War of the Five Kings but perhaps she would make sure history remembered it as the Crowning of Queen Cersei. After all who could really oppose her. She definitely needed more wine though.

She turned the corner when suddenly she heard a sound behind her! She turned to see what was ...then everything went black.

Xvart -
Cersei Lannister -
Lannister Aligned
Roleblocker was drowned Night 3
Vezokpiraka -
Meera Reed -
Innocent Aligned
Townie was hacked to pieces Night 3
Benmage -
Yoren (Of the Night Watch) -
Innocent Aligned
Jailkeeper - was poisoned night 3

Stand by, please, more to come
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

The roof is on fire, let the motherfucker burn!

The Pyromancer's had fucked up. Sure they practised their craft and it was useful...but when one of them makes a big mistake well, it creates a situation.

They'd let their wildfire spread and now half the city was on fire, with the other half in danger. Even the palace. Evacuation was called for!

Unfortunately there are 13 people left stranded! You guys! Well luckily there's a boat right? Well not lucky for everyone. The boat only holds 11 people.

Guess that means 2 people need to die today! That means a double lynch. However it's not a double day, both lynches will occur at the same time.

A majority will mean a lynch, and when a majority is reached the person with the second most amount of votes will be lynched. if 2 players are tied for second then the person who reached that amount first will die a fiery death. Yep, you didn't even try and fit an extra person in the boat, it's a double lynch today.

Voting will be conducted as normal, obviously, and in the usual manner.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch, but remember second place is important too.

Day 4 begins now!
War has arrived!

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by diddin »

Locke report GO!

The double lynch would be a pretty convenient time to take care of SSBF is he actually is SK, methinks.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by CSL »

Quick check. I'm not dead?
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I was totally bamboozled by xvart - boo me!

Scum is scared by possible protective roles - yay us!

Vezo is vanilla...herp da derp. Still happy he's gone.

@SSBF - why not CSL, previously he'd been your glowing intended target of win.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Thor665 wrote:@SSBF - why not CSL, previously he'd been your glowing intended target of win.
First off, I will reveal my Night 3 Night Kill.

Night 3, I killed vezokpiraka.

Now to answer your question, it's scary to imagine that vezokpiraka could be at endgame with us. Knowing his play style, he can easily mess up the game for his faction and cause some severe problem for the town. Take for example, Mafia 114: Mafia Vs. Werewolves. He was a Monk Mason in that game and he was kept alive until endgame because he was totally useless throughout the entire time.

Had he been scum in this game, I highly doubt that he would be lynched eventually, due to his incredibly anti-town meta. Even thought vezokpiraka flips town, at least we get rid of someone who is even more useless then CSL. Plus he was already a good vig, so why keep him around when he's only going to distract from actually finding scums?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

All of that information was available to you yesterday when you were intending to kill CSL - what changed?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also - just occured to me; vezo's princess thing was him telling the truth :eek: :o
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Mina »

Right now, I'm both happy with and mortified by the xvart crosskill. To explain...
Locke Lamora wrote:Thanks, Mina. Useful stuff in there. Definitely clears Vezo as a Greyjoy. Shouldn't you have an easier time of it tonight, what with LMP, DGB and Percy all dead?
It's more that I don't see much point now that Cow is confirmed town (it won't point out potential buddy tells). And instead of paraphrasing what I said I found suspicious last night, I think my time would be more productively spent, you know, actually pointing out stuff I find suspicious.

But anyway, last night in the Kingsguard QT, I wrote a huge analysis, of which I was very proud, explaining why xvart was cleared because he couldn't be either a Greyjoy or a Lannister. I even mentioned that on an ISO read, I noticed xvart's first few posts in which he nitpicked over minor points in I doubt it's and dana's posts looked like textbook scum distancing, but then the back and forth between xvart and dana just got so heated that xvart was 90% not a buddy....:oops:

My first post of the day was going to be an explanation of why xvart could be eliminated from the suspect pool, as well as a ranking of the remaining eight suspects on their likelihood of being Greyjoys or Lannisters. The wind has been taken out of my sails.

I think I've been wrong about pretty much everything this game. But hey, it hasn't stopped the scum from dropping like flies.

Something about the flavour confuses me. In the mini, Cersei was the poisoner and roleblocker; scum also couldn't use actions and kill on the same night unless they were the last member of their faction. Either Cersei isn't the poisoner, the one-action-per-night rule doesn't exist, or the Lannister Mafia threw away their roleblocks by sending their roleblocker to perform all their nightkills (in which case...WTF, Lannister Mafia).

Locke, just in case, were you roleblocked last night?

I'm getting paranoid conspiracy theories about the real SK trying to leave SSBF alive as a distraction, but it's probably safe to say that SSBF is neither a Lannister nor a Greyjoy--even though he's doing his very best to look as scummy as possible.

diddin, who are your suspects? If you had a second lynch other than SSBF, who would you choose?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Mina »

@Thor: that was my reaction to vezo's death as well. The mind works in mysterious ways (well,
some
minds, anyway).

BTW, Thor, I forget. Do you have another vig kill left?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by diddin »

Probably Unsight, but I do think Macavitar has gone under the radar quite a bit.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Macavitar
Macavitar
Goon
Macavitar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Macavitar »

Hello all, the ML half of the Macavitar hydra has returned, and I think Baltar is away for the next week plus. Baltar did a pretty good job catching me up, but I'm still doing a read of the pages I missed.

I agree with diddin that the double lynch today is the perfect opportunity to lynch SSBF, who is likely the SK. In fact,
Vote: SSBF
. While I can't really say that I have a problem with it being vezo who he killed, the fact that he bucked his promised CSL kill just reinforces that he can't be trusted as a pet SK.

If I had a second vote, it would likely go to CSL. Unsight's continued attempts to link me and SSBF are baffling, but I can't particularly see a justification as either town
or
scum.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

SSBF needs to die today, I don't know about the second.
Expect short posts and not many while I'm at CaffWagon through Wednesday.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by CSL »

Rereading tomorrow. SSBF is noted as likely serial killer.

Unsight can go too.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Axelrod »

I'm kind of assuming Thor doesn't have another shot as he didn't mention it already. I think CSL and SSBF are probably the right choices for lynching. I can't be too upset about Vezo being gone, but CSL was the right call last Night and SSBF didn't do it. I don't trust SSBF farther than I can throw him right now.

I guess I'll re-read xvart to see what, if anything, there is to see there, and look over the Rifka lynch - though that's going to be harder to evaluate while the counterlynch choice, Unsight, is still alive. On the one hand, part of me says scum wouldn't bother to support an alternate lynch on a townie when the first choice for lynch was already a townie, but on the other hand, Rifka never claimed, so scum might have been hoping for him to flip some kind of power role. Plus, if Unsight is scum, I doubt scumbuddy/s would want to be too obvious about defending him.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:20 am

Post by CSL »

I have to V/LA again for a bit, as a friend of mine who graduated with me in high school in May died in a car accident. Return day at the latest Friday. Thanks.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:22 am

Post by hasdgfas »

I really want to hear from Locke
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Mikujin »

hasdgfas wrote:I really want to hear from Locke
After receiving my results, I am quite confident Locke won't have anything new to report. Excepting, of course, that my interpretation of things is correct. Everything about this assumption hinges on my being correct about how actions resolve. Lots of room to be wrong on that note, I'd assume.

Right now I'm looking to hear from Locke about his results before I delve any deeper into what I know. On the off-chance I'm correct in some of my assumptions, I know something that doesn't really do much for us moving forward, but can at least explain a few things. Don't know if I'd be ousting anyone else in the process, however.

xvart flipping Lannister means we're probably down one scumteam, though, if I'm not mistaken. Very easy to be wrong about this, of course, but we've seen three Lannister flips now. And with many theories thinking we're dealing with 3-3-?, using the double-lynch effectively is going to be top priority.

Really standing behind SSBF / CSL (again) today. The idea of trusting the SK while we potential damn two other town players isn't something I want to do; CSL is still about as useful as he has been in the past, and I'd have no qualms seeing him burn.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

I'd love to say I've caught Theon Greyjoy...but I got no result instead. Interested to hear how Mikujin is so sure of that.

Now that Vezo's out of the way, I'm ok with getting rid of SSBF, especially after his complete u-turn on the target (SSBF: if you were town convinced you'd caught scum in CSL, you wouldn't be deciding to vig Vezo instead). Quite pleased not to have to waste a lynch on that.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

PS: thanks Greyjoys, I was paying very little attention to xvart, nice of you to hit scum for us :P
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Unsight »

I'm still pro-town and SSBF is still scum.

VOTE: SSBF

Whether I'm right in that he's mafia or other people are right in that he's SK, he needs to go... like right now.
Games are meant to be fun.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Mikujin »

Locke Lamora wrote:I'd love to say I've caught Theon Greyjoy...but I got no result instead.
Interested to hear how Mikujin is so sure of that.

Now that Vezo's out of the way, I'm ok with getting rid of SSBF, especially after his complete u-turn on the target (SSBF: if you were town convinced you'd caught scum in CSL, you wouldn't be deciding to vig Vezo instead). Quite pleased not to have to waste a lynch on that.
I've been keeping my eye on a few people.

Vote: CSL
in order to keep his votecount relatively close to SSBF.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I'm slightly leaning towards SSBF/Axelrod, but I want to hear from Mina. I have no idea whether or not I'm talking complete and utter hogwash or not.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”