hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:54 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Mina wrote: He also hadn't commented on anything else that had gone down in the QT.
Because responding to "what do you want done with vezo?" is nothing?

Also, I'm getting lazy now that I'm being investigated. This is what I told myself I wouldn't do. Back to this, Cow!
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Why isn't Cow doing it? I know Mina has promised to do so but Cow has access to the same information. If it is important (and I think it is) for the genaral population to have access to a summary of the Kingsguard Day 2 both players who have access should be providing it, if they are Innocent. I understand the concept of duplication of work but the minute the first person posts a summary the second doesn't have to expend the effort.

Especially in light of Cow's impending reveal I can't see any reason if he is Innocent that he shouldn't be forwarding the information also.
Because Mina had been promising to do it, and kept promising to do it. I didn't see a pressing need at the moment either, but I was planning to do it closer to deadline if it hadn't been done.
Unsight wrote:And why are you even hinting that I should be modkilled? That, in itself, is scummy as hell.
and, this.
FoS Benmage

If you're worried about modkill, PM the mod. Mentioning it in-thread is incredibly scummy, there's no town reason to do so. Why would you say this? Regardless of whether you thought it required modkill, if you're town, you shouldn't want a modkill.
xvart wrote:Cow - do you know what Mina was referring to with the juicy comment?
Probably me defending myself from percy's hint of looking at me. It annoyed me, because it seemed to me to be a subtle attack, which he didn't like when others did the same to him in the QT. So I thought I should explain it. As I've said before, there should be no reason for me not to defend myself as much as I can. Everyone wants to survive, regardless of alignment, so not totally defending yourself isn't playing to win.
Benmage wrote:Melisandre was a fake claim from Stannis's whole crew...Onion Knight could be a fake one too.
And Stannis was in the game, so clearly not everyone from Stannis's crew is a fakeclaim

I'd also like to point this quote out:
Mikujin wrote:@Lock: All you're doing is saying you have "results" that indicate Percy is "anti-town." Forgive my skepticism, but are you softclaiming cop? And if you are/are not, to what extent is Percy anti-town (scum/third-party)? I only make the inquiry because you seem to be holding your tongue, which hasn't exactly been your style in the past. (For instance: in the past you've usually made your case and voted right away, but not this time.)
This looks incredibly like trying to get Locke to give his results early so that Percy can have an out of some sort. It's incredibly scummy, especially because it's clear that Locke is going to explain after Percy came in and responded. It's something I just can't get past when looking back at today. What possible town reason could there be for this? I just simply don't know.
And you know what, it's enough to get me to move my vote.
unvote, vote: Mikujin

Please explain your reasoning for this, or point it out to me if you explained it before, as I didn't see it.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
FoS Benmage
:roll:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:05 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Benmage wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
FoS Benmage
no town reason to suggest modkill in thread. zilch, nada, zero.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Locke Lamora wrote:SSBF: why CSL over Vezo? Vezo threatened to vote Unsight when he already was, for crying out loud.
I feel that vezokpiraka play is more anti-town while CSL is scummier. Yes vezokpiraka has commited scum tell, but I feel that CSL is even worse in this department. vezokpiraka is at least trying to participate in the game while CSL is doing next to nothing to help the town. The fact that he holds strong bonds with Raivann as has been pointed out a few times is enough for me to have him as my kill preference.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
FoS Benmage
Is there town motive to do so outside the thread?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Benmage »

And I was rollin at the FoS, as if you really question my alignment.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Axelrod »

Internet is shot here. I have quick read up. Unsight's claim does nothing for me one way or the other. "Onion Knight" in particular means nothing to me. I guess I'd like to reread Unsight's stuff before making some kind of final decision. I'm going to try to do that now while I've at least got some kind of connection.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Benmage wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
FoS Benmage
Is there town motive to do so outside the thread?
protecting game integrity
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Votecount 3.17 The '
These ones shall obey.
' votecount.

Super Smash Bros. Fan (2) -
Unsight,Mikujin

Unsight (6)
MagnaOfIllusion, Macavitar, RichardGHP, Benmage, Vezokpiraka, Diddin

Rifka Viveka (2)
Thor665, Locke Lamora

CSL (1)
Super Smash Bros. Fan

Mikujin (2)
Rifka Viveka, Hasdgfas

Mina (1)
xvart

Not Voting (3)-
Axelrod, Mina, CSL

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline for today is Wednesday August 11th @ 6:30 EST. here
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Axelrod »

Well **** me. I was right in the middle of creating a long post on Unsight and just lost it all.

I'm not doing that again, not now. The cliff notes version is that I don't like him. I'd be on board with his lynch today. The only thing I don't really know and primary concern is if this is how he always plays. Mostly short posts. Lots of declaring people scum. Lots of attempt to link people without knowing anyone's alignments. Don't care for much of his logic either.

In a couple of posts he said things that would tend to make me think he was not aligned with Percy, but that's not something I'd bet my life on. His play around I doubt it (never talked about him) and Dana (voted him, but late, and after demanding other people's reasons first) is consistent with being Lannister.

If I get a chance, I'd read more of his other games, or perhaps someone else could share there insight in that regard. Right now, I wouldn't let the deadline hit without voting him.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Mikujin »

hasdgfas wrote:I'd also like to point this quote out:
Mikujin wrote:@Lock: All you're doing is saying you have "results" that indicate Percy is "anti-town." Forgive my skepticism, but are you softclaiming cop? And if you are/are not, to what extent is Percy anti-town (scum/third-party)? I only make the inquiry because you seem to be holding your tongue, which hasn't exactly been your style in the past. (For instance: in the past you've usually made your case and voted right away, but not this time.)
This looks incredibly like trying to get Locke to give his results early so that Percy can have an out of some sort. It's incredibly scummy, especially because it's clear that Locke is going to explain after Percy came in and responded. It's something I just can't get past when looking back at today. What possible town reason could there be for this? I just simply don't know.

Please explain your reasoning for this, or point it out to me if you explained it before, as I didn't see it.
I've got my reasons; however, I'm not going to let you try and bully me into claiming just to answer your question. If you reread me well enough, and follow the trail, you'll see why I asked the question.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Mikujin wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:I'd also like to point this quote out:

I've got my reasons; however, I'm not going to let you try and bully me into claiming just to answer your question. If you reread me well enough, and follow the trail, you'll see why I asked the question.
:? where did I say anything about claiming?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by xvart »

Mina, 1872 wrote:I say that although Raivann
could
have been trying to indoctrinate a buddy into the Kingsguard, it's far more likely that we helpfully advised the Greyjoys into killing jvw instead of xvart.
Huh? Please elaborate. How/why did you think that the Greyjoy's were going to kill me?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Mikujin »

hasdgfas wrote: :? where did I say anything about claiming?
You never explicitly stated any such thing, but do alleviate the concerns you put forth regarding my interactions with Locke, I might have to reveal something I'd rather not.

As I said, I've done my best to drop some hints as to what my function is, and to what ends that may have directed my interactions with other players. I'm by no means a pro at "breadcrumbing" and whatnot, but I've done my best to do it. That's all I can really say on the matter for now.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Mikujin wrote:
hasdgfas wrote: :? where did I say anything about claiming?
You never explicitly stated any such thing, but do alleviate the concerns you put forth regarding my interactions with Locke, I might have to reveal something I'd rather not.

As I said, I've done my best to drop some hints as to what my function is, and to what ends that may have directed my interactions with other players. I'm by no means a pro at "breadcrumbing" and whatnot, but I've done my best to do it. That's all I can really say on the matter for now.
/facepalm
ugh, I think I get what you're saying, but this was really not the best way of going about it.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Mikujin »

hasdgfas wrote:/facepalm
ugh, I think I get what you're saying, but this was really not the best way of going about it.
Well, as the mod pointed out quite early there are at least a few people like myself who are rather... inexperienced, I guess. Was there a more tactful way I should've went about saying that?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Mikujin wrote:
Well, as the mod pointed out quite early there are at least a few people like myself who are rather... inexperienced, I guess. Was there a more tactful way I should've went about saying that?
we can go over this post-game. Now is a terrible time.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Mikujin »

hasdgfas wrote:
Mikujin wrote:
we can go over this post-game. Now is a terrible time.
All right I guess. Either way, can't answer your question right now.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

No one is currently due a prod.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

I've now seen Mina's writeup. I'm not much of a fan for "overdefensiveness" as a scum tell. Pretty neutral on hassdsk;lahg;'s response to such, especially in light of his holy cow status.

@hasdsspoisafh - are you still content with your vote as currently stands?

I'd like to see some motion from the non-voters, I'm pretty sure we're looking at the bulk of the information we're going to get today so I'd love to see you take a stand on someone. Same goes for those who are currently alone on a wagon, start selling it or get off it.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

I'll give you my reasons for why we should lynch CSL today:

- It will get rid of an useless player. CSL is doing pratically nothing to contribute to the game or help town. Lynching him today will get rid of not only one useless player, but two, as I will be vigging vezokpiraka if we lynch CSL today.

- Bears a connection with both Greyjoy's and Lannister's. It has already been explained why he's a likely Greyjoy. He said in ISO 19 that he would switch to danakillsu if it looked like he would be Day 2's lynch. This looks like scum admitting that he will bus his scum partner if he's today's lynch.

- Puts very little effort toward getting a person lynched. Day 2, all he said about supporting my lynch was that I was much, much worse then him without giving evidence why. His lynch campaign on danakillsu isn't much better. The only major point I could find against danakillsu that CSL brought up was the AtE statement and even then, it's hypocritical because CSL is guilty of it as well because he does it later on. Day 3, he votes me for active lurking. He'll need to do a lot better then that to justify his vote on me. Currently he's on the Unsight bandwagon. So far, he hasn't brought up anything to help support a Unsight lynch.

He got a free ride to a danakillsu's lynch without doing much to support it. If this happens with Unsight again, this will only cement my scum read on him.

- His lynch is the least risky to do. I already mentioned that he's completely useless. If he's lynch and he flips town, we get rid of an useless player. If he's scum, great, town is closer to victory. Also, he claimed Vanilla Townie, so we won't run the risk of hitting a town power role with him. Unsight is at least trying to help town, so lynching him would get rid of a potentinally useful townie, regardless of role.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:56 am

Post by diddin »

SSBF remember that CSL was voteless after the stabbing that happened D2.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:00 am

Post by hasdgfas »

/sigh

unvote

Not sure where it should go now.....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Benmage »

CSL is not todays lynch. He can be vig'd.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

SSBF, why are you obsessed with risk? Why didn't you just make a case on him for being scummy instead of including that last point? If you have the ability to kill him yourself, why on earth are you bothered about getting him lynched today? Incidentally, that's not gonna happen; we have two days and you're the only one voting him. Either vote Unsight or get on one of the wagons with 2 votes on, at least. It's a bit late to do anything else.

Hascow: Rifka.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”