StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Quirkytown (Game over!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

The residents of Quirkytown were... well, quirky. And they liked being called that, believe it or not. They drive to work with their car in reverse. They eat cereal with a fork. But the most notable thing about Quirkytownians is that they don't talk the same way other people do. In fact, they think it's fun to talk like other Quirkytownians. One day, a given person will speak in pig Latin. The next day—ooh, that was iambic pentameter, was it not?

But their claim to fame is under threat of going away forever. The many idiolects of Quirkytownian English are being killed off. Police believe it is the work of disgruntled Quirkytownians and a lone stranger fed up with not being allowed to talk normally, most certainly working independently of each other. Only 20 people remain in the town, and five of them are responsible for the linguicide. Can they be rooted out before the town is wiped from the map?

Spoiler: ALIVE (2/20)
Andrius, who was a
mason
, has survived the endgame.
SaintKerrigan, who was a
vanilla townie

Spoiler: DEAD (18/20)
RayFrost, who was a
Mafia goon
, has had a hole drilled in his head on Night 0.
xVEZOKENERx, who were
cops
, have been garroted and crushed by a piano on Night 0.
Bunnylover, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been modkilled on Day 1 for claiming to whom he gave his post restriction.
Me=Weird, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been defenestrated on Night 1.
TheLonging, who was a
mason
, has been drowned on Night 1.
MehPlusRawr, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 2.
mothrax, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been hanged on Night 2.
Nobody Special, who was the
Mafia godfather
, has been axed on Night 2.
SpyreX, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been broken on the wheel on Night 2.
Zajnet, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 3.
Haylen, who was the
Mafia roleblocker
, has been disemboweled on Night 3.
InflatablePie, who was the
serial killer
, has been golf clubbed on Night 3.
seth, who was a
cop
, has been gassed on Night 3.
Kise*, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 4.
Nachomamma8, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been run over on Night 4.
Phaen, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been buried on Night 4.
animorpherv1, who was a
vigilante
, has been sledgehammered on Night 5.
Twomz, who was a
Mafia goon
, has been strangled on Night 5.

* Automatically wins due to mod error.

IMPORTANT LINKS

Rules. Yes, they're important.
Day 1 start | Day 1 end
Day 2 start | Day 2 end
Day 3 start | Day 3 end
Day 4 start | Day 4 end
Day 5 start | Day 5 end
Endgame

CURRENT STATUS

Game over
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

RULES
  1. This is a semi-open setup, which means that all of the possible roles are known in advance, but not all of them are necessarily in play and the exact number of a certain role will vary between certain bounds.

The setup itself is a slightly modified version of The New C9. There is 1 Mafia godfather, either 0 or 1 Mafia roleblocker, either 2 or 3 Mafia goons, 1 serial killer, between 0 and 2 cops, between 0 and 2 doctors, 2 masons if any, 1 vigilante if any, and between 8 and 15 vanilla townies. There are guaranteed to be four Mafia-aligned players and they have a roleblocker if there are three or more combined cops, doctors, and vigilantes.

All possible role PM's read the following:
    For the Mafia godfather PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are the . You, along with your partners in crime ____________ (who is a ____________), ____________ (who is a goon), and ____________ (who is a goons), live where everybody speaks and writes funny—Quirkytown. Since you have a fetish for the abnormal, you've decided to take this place over.

Each night, I need you to discuss with your partners whom you should kill and on whose behalf. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. If you decide to forego your kill, it'd be nice if I know. [if applicable: In addition, I need ____________ specifically to PM me the name of one person whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail.] You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. If you die or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be ____________, then ____________, and finally ____________. You are investigation immune, so you will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after you die.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions here. This is a night start, so not only are you allowed to talk before the day starts, you are also allowed to send me night actions right now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day. The post restrictions you will receive at the end of Night 0 never apply to the QuickTopic.

You win when all remaining players in Quirkytown are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role and with what post restriction you want ____________ to have. If you run out of time to confirm, I will decide on his/her post-restriction instead. The thread is here.
    For the Mafia roleblocker PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime ____________ (who is your godfather), ____________ (who is a goon), and ____________ (who is a goon), live where everybody speaks and writes funny—Quirkytown. Since you have a fetish for the abnormal, you've decided to take this place over.

Each night, I need you to discuss with your partners whom ____________ should kill and on whose behalf. He/She is not allowed to kill himself/herself, you, or either of your other partners. If you decide to forego your kill, it'd be nice if I know. In addition, I need you specifically to PM me the name of one person whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. If ____________ dies or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be you, then ____________, and finally ____________. ____________ is investigation immune, so he/she will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after he/she dies.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions here. This is a night start, so not only are you allowed to talk before the day starts, you are also allowed to send me night actions right now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day. The post restrictions you will receive at the end of Night 0 never apply to the QuickTopic.

You win when all remaining players in Quirkytown are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role and with what post restriction you want ____________ to have. If you run out of time to confirm, I will decide on his/her post-restriction instead. The thread is here.
    For the Mafia goon PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime ____________ (who is your godfather), ____________ (who is a ____________), and ____________ (who is a goon), live where everybody speaks and writes funny—Quirkytown. Since you have a fetish for the abnormal, you've decided to take this place over.

Each night, I need you to discuss with your partners whom ____________ should kill and on whose behalf. He/She is not allowed to kill himself/herself, you, or either of your other partners. If you decide to forego your kill, it'd be nice if I know. [if applicable: In addition, I need ____________ specifically to PM me the name of one person whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail.] You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. If ____________ dies or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be ____________, then ____________, and finally ____________. ____________ is investigation immune, so he/she will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after he/she dies.

For the serial killer PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are the . Quirkytown is driving you insane, and now you hate everybody. Down with the crazy! Long live the mundane!

Each night, you may PM me one player whom you want to kill. If you opt for a No Kill, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me a kill right now.

You win when all other players are dead, even if you yourself are also dead. (Quirkytown cannot, therefore, end in a draw.)

For the cop role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . Everything's weird in Quirkytown. Even your ability to tell right from wrong is weird. ...Well, maybe that's relative xD

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to investigate. I will tell you whether that player investigates as innocent or guilty to you. You are not allowed to investigate yourself. If you decide not to investigate a certain night, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me an investigation right now.

You are sane. That means that, unless you investigate the godfather, each and every result you receive will be correct.

You win when all threats to Quirkytown have been eliminated from the game.

For the doctor role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . Ever wonder how the heck people in Quirkytown survive getting crushed by a piano? You, my friend! Yep—you're that strong.

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to protect. Any attempt to kill that player will fail. You are not allowed to protect yourself. If you decide not to protect a certain night, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me a protection right now.

You are sane. That means that, unless you get roleblocked, your protection target is guaranteed to survive the night and you cannot "accidentally" do something to your target.

For the mason PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . You, along with your best friend ____________, moved to Quirkytown together because... well, you're both quirky.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss the game here. This is a night start, so you are allowed to post there right now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day. The post restrictions you will receive at the end of Night 0 never apply to the QuickTopic.

For the vigilante PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are the . You have the strange feeling that the lynchings in Quirkytown aren't going to cut it in terms of getting rid of the Mafia infestation. You think lynchings should happen at night, also. The town has ridiculed you for this thinking, saying that it's tiring and unnecessary. Three words: You don't care.

Each night, you may PM me one player whom you want to kill. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself. If you opt for a No Kill, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first. This is a night start, so you are allowed to send me a kill right now.

For the vanilla townie role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:____________, you are a . Life was... well, weird, but the status quo in Quirkyville. Suddenly, the homicide rate went from zero to roughly two or three a night. Time to get rid of this type of insanity!

You have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—quirkiness, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to keep your odd eccentricities!

No player has been instructed to post-restrict somebody known to share an alignment with him or her, but the post restriction targets have otherwise been determined at random.

2. Post restrictions given Night 0 must be fair. For example, you are not allowed to impose a restriction on how frequently a player may post. However, you are allowed to require a player to break one of the below rules as long as it does not also involve breaking the site rules. For example, you are allowed to make someone post in yellow, but you are not allowed to require the discussion of an ongoing game in order to vote or unvote. It is possible for restrictions to duplicate and for some restrictions to be more debilitating than others.

3. Post restrictions are rotated every night. In fact, you have a say in who gets your post restriction. PM me with the living player list, excluding yourself, in order of preference as to whom you want to have the restriction. The player highest in your list that hasn't been picked by someone chronologically before you gets the restriction. If you don't give me a list, recipients will be determined at random from the remainder.

4. If I reject a post restriction, not only will I impose my own, but you get a
    SECOND
    post restriction along with it and will be unable to pass it. I don't call myself the prince of bastard modding for nothing!

5. You are not allowed to claim what post restriction you made.

6. To vote for a player, either put vote tags around the player's name or bold the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g. VOTE: StrangerCoug. As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you change your mind about whom you want lynched, you must post the unvote tags or bold an unvote, preferably in the format UNVOTE: StrangerCoug. You may also VOTE: No Lynch, unvoted the same way as before.

7. A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch, the day ends in an automatic No Lynch.

8. Once you die, I'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.

9. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself. Profanity is not in and of itself banned, but if it gets out of hand, it falls under this rule.

10. Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible or encrypyed text, etc. You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
    purple
    . (I know it sounds arbitrary to forbid a specific color, but I'm saving my favorite color for mod use since I am the mod :P)

11. Impersonating the moderator is prohibited.

12. Unless you're the moderator (that's me, obviously), co-moderator (that's nobody), or backup moderator (that's Grimmy) of this game, please do not delete or edit any posts in this thread.

13. You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless I tell you otherwise, nor are you allowed to discuss other ongoing games in this thread.

14. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.

15. Claiming to be scum with someone else is prohibited.

16. I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for 72 hours without notifying me of his or her absence. (I'm sorry, but I do not check the V/LA thread.) If you are prodded, you will have 48 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. Keep in mind that I have the board time down to the second. I will only prod the same player twice—after that, he or she must post every 72 hours to ensure that he or she remains in the game.

17. The fastest and preferred way to get ahold of me is by PM'ing me, but you may also communicate to me in thread if it is day or twilight and you are still alive. To do so, bold "Mod:" followed by what you want to tell me, as in
    Mod: Please prod StrangerCoug
    or
    Mod: StrangerCoug should have five votes, not four.
    Please use your judgment call in whether or not what you want to tell me should be public knowledge before talking to me in the thread. In additon, I will not entertain questions regarding possible night actions, nor will I answer questions about a person's role unless you happen to be the person in question and you ask me privately.

18. Rule violations will be dealt with case by case based on severity. This can be a warning (of which I will only give two per player), ejection from the game, or even a modkill. Modkills are not a fun experience for anybody—the players affected automatically lose, I do it in the manner that I consider most harmful to their factions, and I die on the inside every time I have to do it.
    PLEASE
    save all of us the pain and be on your best, rule-abiding behavior.

19. I am not God. If I make any mistakes whatsoever, please let me know.

20. All rules are subject to change. In my previously modded games, things have come up that I didn't think about, and both my own and other's actions in those games have helped shape and modify these rules. It may happen again here.

21. The most important rule of all, saved for last for what I think is a very good reason:
    HAVE FUN!
    Enjoy! And good luck!

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I sure hope everybody got the right role, because this took a
VERY
long time to set up. Nevertheless, Night 0 ends in 72 hours and confirmations and post restrictions must be in by then.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I added a rule based on what was asked about the game, so go through post #1 again.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You wake up to find the corner bus stop in a bit of a mess. Somebody has clearly pushed a piano out from a window on top of xVEZOKENERx in their police uniform (they're Siamese twins), crushing them and the bench. Upon closer inspection of the wooden mess, you find that one of the pieces is tied to a wire that came from the piano, the wire of which has been tightened around their necks. More than one person has been here.

A little later in the morning, you find one of the people responsible for the death—RayFrost. Somebody, either in payback or with a motive independent of the cops' deaths (it's unclear), had taken a power drill to the side of his head, used the blood as ink and the drill bit as a pen, and wrote "MAFIA" on his forehead.

You already knew you lived with people not quite in their right minds. But seriously?

RayFrost, who was a
Mafia goon
, has had a hole drilled in his head on Night 0.
xVEZOKENERx, who were
cops
, have been garroted and crushed by a piano on Night 0.

With 18 alive, it takes 10 players to lynch. Ready?
GO!

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:21 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Gee whiz, seven pages already? This is going to be awhile before I can get a vote count in here...

Phaen didn't get a PR until a few minutes ago due to mod error; therefore, all of his posts that would violate it before now will be allowed to slide. I need you to let me know if you don't get one, please.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:53 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Andrius (1): mothrax
animorpherv1 (3): Zajnet, Twomz
Bunnylover (1): InflatablePie
Haylen (1): seth
InflatablePie (1): SpyreX
MehPlusRawr (2): TheLonging, SaintKerrigan
Nobody Special (1), MehPlusRawr
Nachomamma8 (1): Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan (1): Bunnylover
seth (2): Phaen, Me=Weird
TheLonging (1): Nachomamma8
Twomz (1): Andrius
Not voting (3): animorpherv1, Haylen, Kise

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Not counting #23 or #83 because the posters forgot to unvote.[/color]
Haylen wrote:
MOD: WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMEBODY BREAKS THEIR POST RESTRICTION? AS IN FORGETS TO OBEY IT?
Most likely a strike; though in practice if you catch yourself before I get there (like you have twice), I'll ignore it and/or edit posts to make it comply.

Andrius wrote:ROBO_ANDY ASKS: DO WE PASS THE PRS WE
MADE
OR THE PRS WE
HAVE
EACH NIGHT?
Have.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #159 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Post #81 is fixed too. No penalty since Me=Weird caught it before I did.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:35 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Nachomamma8 wrote:1) In Action Resolution, which occurs first? A kill, or a PR pass?
A PR pass.
Nachomamma8 wrote:2) Can a PR be passed to oneself?
No.
Nachomamma8 wrote:3) Can the mafia pass post restrictions to one another?
Yes.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Strike one on animorpherv1 for a post restriction violation. I count too many words between quacks.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Andrius (1): mothrax
animorpherv1 (3): Zajnet
Bunnylover (1): InflatablePie
SaintKerrigan (1): Bunnylover
TheLonging (1): Nachomamma8, Twomz
Zajnet (1): MehPlusRawr
Not voting (3): animorpherv1, Haylen, Kise

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Twomz wrote:
Mod: Do lynchees get to pass their role on?
No.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #227 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

animorpherv1 (1): Zajnet
Kise (2): InflatablePie, Twomz
SaintKerrigan (2): Bunnylover, Kise
Zajnet (2): MehPlusRawr, mothrax
Not voting (3): animorpherv1, Haylen

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Twomz wrote:
I meant PR not role, if that changes anything.
Still no.

Nachomamma8 wrote:
TOWN REQUESTS PROD OF BUNNYLOVER
I'm sorry, but Day 1 hasn't gone on for long enough.

Nobody Special wrote:
@/\/\0D: (4|\| 1 QU073 pL4'/3R5 \/\/17|-|0U7 7R4|\|5L471|\|9 7|-|3/\/\ 70 L337? 4L50, \/\/0ULD j00Z pR3Ph3R 1 \/073 1|\| 574|\|D4RD 73><7? 1 533 j00Z 907 /\/\'/ 34RL13R \/073 (0U|\|73D 4LR19|-|7.
The submitter didn't say with regards to quote, so I am going to rule yes in his or her place. If that person PM's me that intentions were otherwise, I'll relay this to you in thread. I'll leave whether to vote and unvote in standard text up to you, but I can decipher it.

Nachomamma8 wrote:
NACHCONCERNEDCITIZEN's PROPOSAL PASSES THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE, AWAITING APPROVAL FROM THE MOD

QUIRKYTOWN, NY - July 27, 2010 - Tensions are high in Quirkytown today. The "PR Tracking Bill" has gained approval from Rep. SpyreX from the POWERFUL WIZARD state, and Rep. TheLonging from the KILLMPRMURDERLYNCHPOLICYDIE state, as well as Rep. InflatedPie from the InflatedPirate state, and is expected to be approved by the rest of the governors without too much protest. However, the real test that awaits for the bill is the Mod. Experts disagree widely on whether the bill will float or sink, but they all seem to agree that the Mod's response to the bill will make or break it.
It is only illegal to claim what post restriction you made. Claiming what post restriction you have right now and whom you passed/want to pass it to is fine.

Kise wrote:I have read the death scenes of xVEZOKENERx and RayFrost once more. That said, I have come to the conclusion that, due to numerous hints, there were two killers that targeted the Siamese twins - one person disliked xRECKONERx, the other disliked vezokpiraka :?: :lol: :| :(
Strike one for PR violation. You're not supposed to use emotes.

Me=Weird wrote:
V/LA until saturday. Busy.
Noted.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #241 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

mothrax wrote:also
V/LA From Tomorrow 7/9 to Wed 8/4
I will have access, but not sure how much.
I think you mean 7/29 to 8/4, but noted anyway.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You have a penalty PR, too, Bunnylover. Strike one for forgetting it in your post.

You caught it before my post, so not applying the strike.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #252 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, and...

VOTE COUNT

animorpherv1 (1): Zajnet
Kise (2): InflatablePie, Twomz
SaintKerrigan (2): Bunnylover, Kise
Zajnet (2): MehPlusRawr, mothrax
Not voting (3): animorpherv1, Haylen

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #291 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

This game too? Gee whiz, are my rules designed to be hard to follow?

Bunnylover, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been modkilled on Day 1 for claiming to whom he gave his post restriction.
The claim may or may not be correct.

Night 1 ends in 72 hours.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #292 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:59 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

You find Me=Weird's very bloody body in a pile of broken glass. You look up and notice a third floor window smashed from the inside. Me=Weird's body was thrown out that window.

You go on your way over the bridge and see another body—that of TheLonging, with lead weights on his limbs and having sunken to the bottom of the river.

Everything's different today. What conclusions will they come to now?

Me=Weird, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been defenestrated on Night 1.
TheLonging, who was a
mason
, has been drowned on Night 1.

I want to say a couple things before I let you guys loose again:
  1. Normally, post restrictions are not cumulative from day to day, but as I ended the day abruptly, the part of SpyreX's post restriction that says he must post a useless life lesson at the end of the day is still in effect and slightly modified so that he must do it in the first post. The person to whom he passed the restriction should follow it normally.
  2. I should be getting player lists from
    EVERYBODY
    each night. There are a lot of people who got their post restrictions by default!
With those out of the way, Day 2 starts with 15 alive and 8 to lynch. Go.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #299 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:30 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

TheLonging is already dead :P He also asked me to modify his bah post for him.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #307 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:38 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

No Lynch (1): animorpherv1
Not voting (14): Andrius, Haylen, InflatablePie, Kise, MehPlusRawr, mothrax, Nachomamma8, Nobody Special, Phaen, SaintKerrigan, seth, SpyreX, Twomz, Zajnet

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #331 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

animorpherv1 (1): Phaen
Kise (1): Nachomamma8
Not voting (12): Andrius, Haylen, InflatablePie, Kise, MehPlusRawr, mothrax, Nobody Special, SaintKerrigan, seth, SpyreX, Twomz, Zajnet

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #349 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Bumping over the vote count.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #350 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Kise (2): Nachomamma8, InflatablePie
MehPlusRawr (1): SaintKerrigan
Not voting (10): Andrius, Haylen, Kise, MehPlusRawr, mothrax, Nobody Special, seth, SpyreX, Twomz, Zajnet

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #357 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Other than the V/LA I forgot to mention (seth until today or tomorrow), everyone's fine prod-wise, if you're wondering.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #374 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:13 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Bumping over the count.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #375 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:13 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

MehPlusRawr (4): SaintKerrigan, Twomz, SpyreX, Andrius
Nobody Special (2): InflatablePie, animorpherv1
Not voting (7): Haylen, Kise, MehPlusRawr, mothrax, Nobody Special, seth, Zajnet

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #377 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I thought I got that >< Suffrage granted.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #412 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

animorpherv1 (2): Phaen, Haylen
Kise (2): Nachomamma8, SaintKerrigan
MehPlusRawr (3): Twomz, SpyreX, Andrius
Not voting (6): Kise, MehPlusRawr, mothrax, Nobody Special, seth, Zajnet

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Strike one on SpyreX for breaking his post restriction at #405.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #413 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, and there's a prod out on Zajnet now.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #414 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Nachomamma8 is V/LA until Monday. Sorry for the triple post.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #425 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

animorpherv1 (2): Phaen, Haylen
Kise (3): Nachomamma8, SaintKerrigan, Zajnet
MehPlusRawr (4): Twomz, SpyreX, Andrius, seth
Nachomamma8 (1): Kise
Not voting (4): MehPlusRawr, mothrax, Nobody Special

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

InflatablePie and NobodySpecial's V/LAs are noted, and Haylen and MehPlusRawr are prodded.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #427 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Noted.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #430 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:19 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Where are you all going?

...Ahh, none of my business. Noted.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #440 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

SpyreX and Phaen are prodded.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #445 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Kise is prodded and I'm setting a deadline for August 16 at 7:00 PM MDT.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #453 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Poor Grimmy, wondering what all happens to me at work... (Not that I'm trying to call him useless—I told him on Friday that I'd be unavailable most of that day and made no clear "I'm back" notice. I didn't even announce V/LA.)

VOTE COUNT

animorpherv1 (3): Phaen, Haylen, Mothrax
Kise (2): SaintKerrigan, Zajnet
MehPlusRawr (7): Twomz, SpyreX, Andrius, seth, InflatablePie, Nobody Special, animorpherv1
Haylen (1): Nachomamma8
Not voting (1): MehPlusRawr

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Other than the self-caught #450 (I presume—caught before I did), MehPlusRawr has done nothing illegal. I don't modkill for post restriction violations anymore unless I determine it's blatant, and he cannot have restricted himself with the cat PR on Day 1.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #473 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:07 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

animorpherv1 (3): Phaen, Haylen, Mothrax
Kise (2): SaintKerrigan

MehPlusRawr (7): Twomz, SpyreX, Andrius, seth, InflatablePie, Nobody Special, animorpherv1, Zajnet

Haylen (1): Nachomamma8
Not voting (1): MehPlusRawr

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

As you frantically try to find the murderers, you determine that it's MehPlusRawr's time to go. You string him up, go through his pockets, search his apartment, and find... nothing. Not even pocket change. Another innocent player's life has been taken.

MehPlusRawr, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 2.

Night 2 ends in 72 hours.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #474 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:39 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Day is going to open late because I don't have the file in which I've been putting night actions. You have very little time left—only 28 minutes.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #475 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You find Nobody Special in his best Don Corleone outfit on the sidewalk with an ax embedded in his chest. Whether it's by the vigilante or the serial killer is still unclear at this point—why should Quirkytownians stick with the traditional? But then again, maybe sticking with the traditional is quirky...

Finding mothrax instead of MehPlusRawr in the noose in the town square doesn't answer your question either. And neither does finding a bludgeoned SpyreX tied to a wagon wheel and left in the middle of the intersection. You get it out of the way and ponder—who did what? Who should be spared, and who should be brought to justice?

mothrax, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been hanged on Night 2.
Nobody Special, who was the
Mafia godfather
, has been axed on Night 2.
SpyreX, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been broken on the wheel on Night 2.

Phaen is V/LA until Sunday; seth until either then or Monday. Begin Day 3.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #486 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Flavor is up.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #498 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:47 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Zajnet wrote:
\//L4 un7i1 \/\/3|)n35d4y
Noted. (He said Wednesday, by the way.)

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #500 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Haylen (1): Andrius
Zajnet (2): Kise, Twomz
Not voting (7): animorpherv1, Haylen, InflatablePie, Phaen, SaintKerrigan, seth, Zajnet

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #536 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:06 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

animorpherv1 (2): Haylen, seth
Not voting (6): animorpherv1, InflatablePie, Phaen, SaintKerrigan, Zajnet

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #540 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Kise wrote:
V/LA - I'm at the caffwagon tunil Wednesday night.
Noted.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #550 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

animorpherv1 (1): InflatablePie
Not voting (6): animorpherv1, Haylen, Phaen, SaintKerrigan, seth, Zajnet

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #552 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Twomz wrote:Avast, me attempts at humor be me undoin. Next time I be more clear when I be saying
unvote, vote: Haylen

Yarr har har.
You have the misfortune of playing under a mod that fails to pick up humor a lot of the time. Sorry.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #576 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Haylen (1): Twomz
Zajnet (5): Kise, Nachomamma8, Andrius, InflatablePie, SaintKerrigan
Not voting (5): animorpherv1, Haylen, Phaen, seth, Zajnet

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Unless there's a missed vote somewhere, nobody has been lynched yet.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #600 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

What, you can't go five hours without me?

VOTE COUNT

Zajnet (6): Kise, Nachomamma8, Andrius, InflatablePie, SaintKerrigan, Twomz

Not voting (5): animorpherv1, Haylen, Phaen, seth, Zajnet

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Town was dwindling down fast, so naturally, the town tried their quirkiest to get rid of someone wreaking havoc on them. Zajnet was put in the noose and found... not to be one of the three threats left in Quirkytown. Uh-oh...

Zajnet, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 3.

Night 3 ends in 72 hours.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #601 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

InflatablePie is V/LA from Monday to sometime between Wednesday and Friday.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #602 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Processing the night actions takes time and I have to get ready for work, so basically I'm acknowledging this game. If I have enough time to randomize the defaults, I'll do so and tell Grimmy to open; otherwise, the day cannot start until late afternoon. Mafia may continue to talk until instructed not to or day officially opens, whichever is first.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #603 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

A gutted Haylen is your first find as you go down Quirkytown Lane to the town square, her insides having been thrown against the adjacent wall. Somebody clearly didn't like her, and her being found dead with rope and duct tape doesn't help her image.

A couple minutes later, you learn the person responsible for Haylen's death—InflatablePie, dead himself. You find two blood-stained items in the immediate vicinity—a Swiss army knife in his pocket and a golf club laying on top of his back. Searching some more, you find a piece of notebook paper in his pocket, with the message "I hate everybody in Quirkytown and I wish these crazy ways of talking would go away" written on it. You recognize the handwriting as his.

Something else seems off, though. You look around, counting just to make sure, and seth is nowhere to be seen. He's usually one of the first people here. Curious as you are, you start going to his house wondering what's up.

"You shouldn't go alone," a friend says. You stop, turn around, and motion him to come with you.

You arrive at seth's house and knock on the door.

"seth, are you OK?" you ask. You don't get an answer.

You turn to the friend. "Do you have a key?" you ask him.

"Nobody here locks their doors," the friend says. "You know that."

So you open seth's door, and immediately you start gagging, as if you're choking on something. You are so worried about harming yourself further that you slam the door.

"Do you have a hazmat suit?" you ask the friend.

"Sure!" he says, opening the trunk of his hatchback and giving it to you.

You put it on and open the door again. Closing it just as quickly, you go up to seth's room and find empty bottles of bleach and ammonia. What do they teach you never to do with these things? You take a quick look at seth, and find that he was still wearing his police uniform when he went to bed that night.

"Typical Quirkytownian," you say to yourself on the way out.

Time to figure out who did these atrocious crimes.

Haylen, who was the
Mafia roleblocker
, has been disemboweled on Night 3.
InflatablePie, who was the
serial killer
, has been golf clubbed on Night 3.
seth, who was a
cop
, has been gassed on Night 3.

Four, seven, four.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #604 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:05 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Unlocked :oops:

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #607 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

You compliment someone in your first post, Andrius, but not your second. I believe that's strike one.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #627 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:11 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Nachomamma8 (1): SaintKerrigan
Not voting (6): Andrius, animorpherv1, Kise, Nachomamma8, Phaen, Twomz

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

SaintKerrigan is on strike one for using spoiler tags. No game-relevant information hidden there, so I'm going easy on him.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #656 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Not voting (5): Andrius, animorpherv1, Kise, Phaen, Twomz

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #676 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Kise (2): Nachomamma8, Andrius
Not voting (4): animorpherv1, Kise, Phaen, Twomz

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Please help me keep track of your votes, guys. If you think I messed up, check, and if I did, tell me.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #682 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:04 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I just laughed at how Nachomamma8 is using his post restriction.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #684 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I just noticed that I never said when I modkilled Bunnylover, just that I did it. Edited in the first post and his death post.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #695 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:36 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Shoot me if I know.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #716 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Kise (2): Nachomamma8, Andrius
Not voting (4): animorpherv1, Kise, Phaen, Twomz

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #720 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:25 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Twomz wrote:Animorph is awesome!

At lynching players. Kise is voting himself
Well, so he is.

VOTE COUNT

Kise (4): Nachomamma8, Andrius, Kise, animorpherv1

Not voting (2): Phaen, Twomz

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

With Kise willing to take himself out of the town, animorpherv1 put him in the noose. Thinking that this person was the last Mafioso fessing up, everybody got their drinks and meats ready for a party, but alas, nothing was around to incriminate Kise. Another townie is gone.

Kise, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 4.

Night actions and power role passes are due in 72 hours. Please note that I'm likely to be at work when day is due to start again; nevertheless, that
IS
the deadline and I'll start Day 5 when available to do so.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #721 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:31 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

ARGH...
Darn you, Twomz, you threw me off guard and make me think Kise had the quote restriction instead of the cat restriction.

Kise automatically wins due to the mod error. Everyone else is still in the running.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #722 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I'm about to be thoroughly distracted by my package, so

Nachomamma8, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been run over on Night 4.
Phaen, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been buried on Night 4.

Day 5. Discuss.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #751 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:10 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

No lynch (3): animorpherv1, Twomz, Andrius

Not voting (1): SaintKerrigan

"We've got this covered," you say. "animorpherv1 and Twomz are to kill each other, and everyone else is to stay home. We can take down the gallows now."

With that, you go back to bed. But will the plan be followed through, or will it be sabotaged? Only tonight will tell...

Nobody has been lynched on Day 5.

Night 5 ends in 72 hours.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #752 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Again, flavor later. Nothing really distracting me this time; I just don't feel like writing.

animorpherv1, who was a
vigilante
, has been sledgehammered on Night 5.
Twomz, who was a
Mafia goon
, has been strangled on Night 5.
Andrius, who was a
mason
SaintKerrigan, who was a
vanilla townie

CONGRATULATIONS ANIMORPHERV1, ANDRIUS, KISE (AGAIN), ME=WEIRD, MEHPLUSRAWR, MOTHRAX, NACHOMAMMA8, PHAEN, SAINTKERRIGAN, SETH, SPYREX, THELONGING, AND ZAJNET; YOU, THE TOWN, HAVE WON!

Mafia QuickTopic
Mason QuickTopic
Dead thread
Image given to animorpherv1, Andrius, and SaintKerrigan telling them they've won
Image given to Twomz telling him he's lost

NIGHT 0 ACTIONS

Andrius post-restricts SpyreX so that he must post like Michael Scott from The Office, i.e. quote someone else and respond with "That's what she said" and post a useless life lesson at the end of every day phase.
animorpherv1 post-restricts Haylen so that she must say "animorpherv1 is awesome" in every post.
Bunnylover attempts to post-restrict animorpherv1 so that he must comment on someone's post at least once a day, but the post restriction is rejected and Bunnylover is penalized to having his avatar, signature, and posts all say "I am uncreative." animorpherv1 is instead made to quack like a duck every 4 words.
Haylen post-restricts xVEZOKENERx so that he must quack like a duck every four words.
InflatablePie post-restricts TheLonging so that he must compliment a living player (due to mod error, this becomes anyone) in every post. He did not allow him to use the same compliment twice, nor did he allow him to compliment himself.
Kise post-restricts MehPlusRawr so that he must act like a kitten, i.e. cuddling up to people he trusts and hissing at people he suspects. He encourages him to "meow" and "purr".
Me=Weird post-restricts Bunnylover so that he or she must post everything he or she writes in quotes and anything he or she would quote can't be in quotes.
MehPlusRawr post-restricts mothrax so that he must complain about the game and say he's not having fun in every post.
mothrax post-restricts RayFrost so that he must post in haiku.
Nachomamma8 post-restricts Twomz so that he must have at least 50 words and a vote in every post.
Nobody Special post-restricts InflatablePie so that he must talk like a pirate.
Phaen post-restricts Me=Weird as follows (she picked a long one):
Every noun (except proper nouns and pronouns) and verb (except derivatives of the word "be" such as "is," "are," or "am") in your posts must be replaced by a form of the word "smurf." This includes adjectives that are formed from verbs or nouns (i.e. "
bark
ing dog" or "
girl
ish figure"). Auxilliary verbs (i.e. "If I
had
known" or "She
will
drive the car") do not need to be replaced by "smurf." Be thoughtful when it comes to suffixes or even prefixes so you can get your point across!

Some examples:
You are a
scum
my
bastard
. = You are a smurfy smurf.
I
see
you have
voted
for MeMe. = I smurf you have smurfed for MeMe.
How many
people
are
voting
for mith? = How many smurfs are smurfing for mith?
Smurfette
shame
lessly
held
my
hand
in the
park
ing
lot
. = Smurfette smurflessly smurfed my smurf in the smurfing smurf.

Your post restriction covers voting as well.
Instead of
VOTE: DrippingGoofBall
, you must write
SMURF: DrippingGoofBall
When you
UNVOTE
, you must instead
UNSMURF

Quoted material need not follow your restriction, but the content of quoted material must not be corrupted for the purposes of getting around your restriction. Examples: Bolding/italicizing/etc is OK but not if you're using it to spell a word with stray letters. Adding your own content to the quoted material is
not
OK, nor is selectively deleting things so as to create your own message.

Have fun!
RayFrost post-restricts Andrius as follows (also a long one):
Must post like a robot in every post (caps included). As a robot, runs down over time and speaking is harder, so he has two oil packs to rejuvinate himself each day. After 5 posts in a day, he loses the ability to quote, after 10 can't use more than 10 of each letter per post, after 15 can only use up to 200 words per post, after 20 he loses the ability to post more than 50 words (quotes are not a valid loophole, and effects don't stack). To use an oil pack, he has to type something similar to "OILING MACHINERY... OILING COMPLETE. RUST REMOVED" which resets the post count.
SaintKerrigan post-restricts Phaen so that she must post "Really? I...I love you too, X. Will you marry me?" when he gets voted and "I love you, Y. I'm so sorry, they made me do this," when he votes, where X is the player that voted him and Y is the player he's about to vote. Phaen must also replace every instance of "vote" outside an actual vote with "love".
seth specifically asks me to post-restrict Zajnet for him; I decide to make the latter post in haiku.
SpyreX post-restricts Nachomamma8 so that he must post "[n]ewspaper [a]rticles. But from a bad newspaper. Nice bold catchy headlines that aren't true."
TheLonging post-restricts seth so that he must refer to himself in the third person and end every sentence with "nipah~" or "hauu~".
Twomz post-restricts Kise so that his posts must consist entirely of grammatically correct sentences and he cannot use contractions or emoticons.
xVEZOKENERx post-restricts SaintKerrigan so that he must post exclusively in quoted text and smilies; however, they allowed him to bold words in quotes to say what he wants to say.
Zajnet post-restricts NobodySpecial so that he must post in leetspeak.
animorpherv1 and RayFrost kill xVEZOKENERx.
InflatablePie kills RayFrost.
seth and xVEZOKENERx investigate SpyreX as innocent.

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS

InflatablePie passes his post restriction to SaintKerrigan.
Me=Weird passes his post restriction to Kise.
Zajnet passes his post restriction to TheLonging.
Phaen passes her post restriction to seth.
Nachomamma8 passes his post restriction to Andrius.
Twomz passes his post restriction to animorpherv1.
TheLonging passes his post restriction to Nachomamma8.
Kise passes his post restriction to Nobody Special.
SaintKerrigan passes his post restriction to Twomz.
Andrius passes his post restriction to InflatablePie by default.
animorpherv1 passes his post restriction to Me=Weird by default.
Haylen passes her post restriction to SpyreX by default.
MehPlusRawr passes his post restriction to Haylen by default.
mothrax passes his post restriction to Phaen by default.
Nobody Special passes his post restriction to mothrax by default.
seth passes his post restriction to MehPlusRawr by default.
SpyreX passes his post restriction to Zajnet by default.
Haylen attempts to roleblock Nachomamma8, but runs out of time.
animorpherv1 kills TheLonging.
InflatablePie kills Me=Weird.
seth investigates TheLonging as innocent.

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS

Kise passes his post restriction to Nachomamma8.
SpyreX passes his post restriction to Kise.
mothrax passes his post restriction to Zajnet.
animorpherv1 passes his post restriction to SpyreX.
Andrius passes his post restriction to InflatablePie.
InflatablePie passes his post restriction to mothrax.
SaintKerrigan passes his post restriction to Twomz.
Nobody Special passes his post restriction to SaintKerrigan.
Phaen passes her post restriction to seth.
Haylen passes her post restriction to Andrius by default.
Nachomamma8 passes his post restriction to animorpherv1 by default.
seth passes his post restriction to Nobody Special by default.
Twomz passes his post restriction to Phaen by default.
Zajnet passes his post restriction to Haylen by default.
animorpherv1 kills mothrax.
InflatablePie kills Nobody Special.
Twomz kills SpyreX.
seth invesigates Andrius as innocent.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS

InflatablePie passes his role restriction to seth.
animorpherv1 passes his post restriction to Andrius.
Phaen passes her post restriction to Nachomamma8.
Andrius passes his post restriction to Kise by default.
Haylen passes her post restiction to InflatablePie by default.
Kise passes his post restriction to Twomz by default.
Nachomamma8 passes his post restriction to Phaen by default.
SaintKerrigan passes his post restriction to Haylen by default.
seth passes his post restriction to SaintKerrigan by default.
animorpherv1 kills seth.
InflatablePie kills Haylen.
Twomz kills InflatablePie.

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS

Nachomamma8 passes his post restriction to Twomz.
Phaen passes her post restriction to Nachomamma8.
Andrius passes his post restriction to SaintKerrigan by default.
SaintKerrigan passes his post restriction to Phaen by default.
animorpherv1 kills Phaen.
Twomz kills Nachomamma8.

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS

Andrius passes his post restriction to Twomz by default.
SaintKerrigan passes his post restriction to animorpherv1 by default.
Twomz passes his post restriction to SaintKerrigan by default.
animorpherv1 kills Twomz.
Twomz kills animorpherv1.

Despite prohibiting players from claiming what restriction they gave out, I still predicted a strategy would come up based on how PR's were passed, and I was right. I didn't have any other mod comments written down for this game.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #756 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, and I didn't keep track of everybody's list. I just looked at the first eligible name and took that. If you remember/still have what your lists are and you want to post them, go ahead.

And Bunnylover can change his avatar. (He already changed his sig, but I had already given out the worst punishment I try to and I felt I was overstepping my boundaries by rubbing the mod-imposed restriction in his face.)

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #759 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

animorpherv1 wrote:Technically, I should've lived. I shot him before he got to shoto me...
I try to keep to natural order resolution, animorpherv1, not chronological order of submission. Since I list two people doing the same action alphabetically, unless you hacked into Twomz account, the only way to know which one of you shot first is for me to tell you. (It was actually him.)

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #773 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I didn't give you a strangulation flavor Nights 1 and 3, although I tried to keep to the theme of suffocation.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”