Dance of the Title Fairy

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Ningal
Ningal
Newbie information desk
Ningal
Newbie information desk
Newbie information desk

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:01 am

Post by Ningal »

It'd be nice if I could have "Newbie information desk" back, though I have been slipping in my duties lately.
[size=84]Not to worry. There's enough chloroform for everybody. --the silent speaker[/size]
Ningal
Ningal
Newbie information desk
Ningal
Newbie information desk
Newbie information desk

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:51 am

Post by Ningal »

Looks like I'll have to start reading Queue and Help more closely again...
[size=84]Not to worry. There's enough chloroform for everybody. --the silent speaker[/size]
Ningal
Ningal
Newbie information desk
Ningal
Newbie information desk
Newbie information desk

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:47 pm

Post by Ningal »

Night Stalker wrote:I'll take "Nothing More to see Here" again, unless Ningal wants to call me "Lesbian Love Slave" or "Bizarro Jesus"....
Christ, the things that happen when I'm away a few days. Thing is, though, Brunchma titles are one thing, but titles here mostly seem to take the GL philosophy of "not too irrelevant, and most site regulars should get it at first glance". If I had admin powers here, I doubt I'd be able to resist pinning either of those two (or, for that matter, "Too nice to be Satan") on you, but, well, I don't. How sad for me.

Return to “Player Titles”