smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:32 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Beefster wrote:I think I'll throw in some random questions... With 18 players, it might be difficult to get the Day 1 ball rolling.

1. Pepsi or Coke?
2. Favorite Setup?
3. How would you describe your meta?
4. Win/loss record?
5. Maximum number of games you'll play in at one time?

1) Mountain Dew? Of the two, Coke
2) Don't really have one.
3) I tend to post less than most people, so i will look like a lurker. But when I do post, it's making a case or discussing one; I only post if I actually have something to say.
4) Hold on...Can't find all of the games, but I believe 2 wins as scum, 2 losses as town, 1 loss as scum, and 2 losses replacing in as a very scummy player, and being lynched that same day. :( There is another game that hasn't had the results posted, but the final vote was made. Should be a win.
5) usually 2-3, but if there's a really interesting game, I'll play more.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:22 am

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I unvoted to see if you schlubs were paying attention.

Two of you are.
I don't see how it would make sure we're paying attention. Yes, it will let you see who noticed, but I don't see how that would help you find scum.

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I am not the lynch you're looking for today. Make of
that
what you will.

I need to re-read and find real scum now (likely not SB).

Oh, and AGar: I am not flailing. I did mention something that I am now unable (unwilling, actually) to back up; that's the extent of my crime.

This first line doesn't sit well to me. i get the star wars thing, but I'm wondering why he said "today".

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I have failed. In looking back at a couple of games, I had SB confused with a different player (who shall remain nameless).

I have now successfully painted myself into a very bad corner, and I have no idea what to do about it.

More later.
While I appreciate that SV acknowledged that he was thinking of a different player from a different game, having no idea what to do about it isn't helpful. Only thing is really to...scumhunt? that works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That being said, SV is seeming scummy to me, but I'm hesitant to call him scum because this wagon is gaining speed way too fast. It's only Page 6, and a wagon is at L-2 or L-3.

However, going over the votes, it seems like Zajnet has been voting opportunisticly. The first vote is to continue a wagon on AGar. He is the fourth vote on this, saying to wagon the lurker. He then votes Shattered Viewpoint, joining the now popular wagon.

So for now,
unvote, vote: Zajnet
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:52 am

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
unvote

I must say, SmashBro is doing a FINE JOB OF LURKING. We'll get to him tomorrow.

For now,

Vote: enigma
Sorry, but for the last few days, I've had unexpectantly little time to the computer. However, I do agree with Paltry, you should have asked for a prod so that you could stop me from lurking. I know you said you would worry about me tomorrow, but why not ask for a prod on me AND vote for Enigma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zajnet

Has joined two major wagons, and gives little reason for each. (First one in RVS)
Zajnet wrote:It's a tarp!

VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint

Shattered Viewpoint

Does not answer the RVS questions involving meta and win loss record. Is seen as suspicious, still hasn't answered the questions.
unvote when not voting gambit
scum skim, town doesn't (brought up discussion, but not a tell)
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I unvoted to see if you schlubs were paying attention.

Two of you are.
The unvote gamit isn't too bad in my eyes, but I don't really like the post. Not really sure what to think about it.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Avoiding questions?? What are you hiding?

unvote

Vote: silverbullet
You accuse someone of avoiding questions after not answering those questions yourself?
silverbullet999 wrote:Fineee I'll answer... I was looking and couldn't find the game... though I could have sworn I played with beefster before... Maybe I'm losing my mind as beef didn't show any love to me in his posts.
This -- is totally, completely scummy. YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS FOR BEEFSTER. You are answering them FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OF US.

Thus, you are trying to
keep information to yourself.
Scum.
Again, you just called someone scummy for the same things that you did.

Enigma

Has seemed to avoid telling many opinions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In conclusion, (sorry if it's repetitive, the cases, but i wanted to see it all out in front of me.) Enigma seems dangerous, but not definitely scum, since we really don't know anything about him.
ConfidAnon wrote:Good point.

So, Enigma, who do you suspect?
^^^seconded^^^

As for the other two, there is more evidence on Shattered Viewpoint, but I'm not ready to switch my vote to him. There's some kind of vibe I'm getting from him that may be townish, but his actions have seemed scummish. I'll need to think on this, but I'm satisfied with my vote on Zajnet at the moment.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:22 am

hi guys, prod post. Just so you know, I'll have limited access for the next week or so, my family is doing day vacationy stuff around where we live starting today.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 am

ConfidAnon wrote:
Vote: Chronopie

Baa.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Okay. Chronopie is lurking worse than I am. (And that's saying something.)

Vote: Chronopie
These two posts/votes don't sit well with me. Seems like it would be easy for scum to jump on a popular wagon and not look suspicious, and without reasons, these two look pretty bad.

As for the actual case on Chronopie, I understand it, but I'm not ready to call him scummy for lurking. While it can be scummy, I really don't have enough info on him to vote.
Shattered Viewpoint

Does not answer the RVS questions involving meta and win loss record. Is seen as suspicious, still hasn't answered the questions.
unvote when not voting gambit
scum skim, town doesn't (brought up discussion, but not a tell)

Two of you are.
The unvote gamit isn't too bad in my eyes, but I don't really like the post. Not really sure what to think about it.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Avoiding questions?? What are you hiding?

unvote

Vote: silverbullet
You accuse someone of avoiding questions after not answering those questions yourself?
silverbullet999 wrote:Fineee I'll answer... I was looking and couldn't find the game... though I could have sworn I played with beefster before... Maybe I'm losing my mind as beef didn't show any love to me in his posts.
This -- is totally, completely scummy. YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS FOR BEEFSTER. You are answering them FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OF US.

Thus, you are trying to
keep information to yourself.
Scum.
Again, you just called someone scummy for the same things that you did.

Through the game, he has called people scummy for doing exactly what he has been doing (not answering questions, lurking) and I don't like that. To me, it seems as though he is scum, trying to pick off others for simple reasons, yet doing all of those scummy acts himself. So between Shattered Viewpoint and ConfidAnon, I prefer Shattered Viewpoint.
Vote: Shattered Viewpoint
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Did you breadcrumb at all, curiouskarma? I mean, why are we all taking this as true? This could just as easily be a scum gambit. With four scum, one could be put up as a pawn to be targeted by the "cop", and supposedly confirm this "cop". Then a doc could protect this "cop" each night and basically run this game with "town reads". Also, a cop counterclaim might not even exist, because of the setup.

On a different note, I do believe that Chronopie would end up scum when dead, scum gambit or actual cop. so i will be glad to vote chronopie when the time comes, but for now, I'll wait for everyone to see and comment. But I think we should take this claim with a grain of salt. I mean, so far nothing has led me to believe curiouskarma was scum, but I'm not quite sure why a cop would claim after only one night of investigations, when there are 4 scum running around.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

ninja'd (love the post alerts before submitting though)

IMO we should wait a day or so before lynching, since not everyone has been on. I'd still like to see reactions from other players
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Sotty7 wrote:I think you just answered your own question/speculation/whatever that post was:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
I mean, so far nothing has led me to believe curiouskarma was scum,
but I'm not quite sure why a cop would claim after only one night of investigations, when there are 4 scum running around.
Plus, I'm pretty sure it is a lynch already.
I'm just wondering why a cop would claim so early, when there may not be a chance of protection for the cop. it seems like curious should have waited until he had a few more investigations before claiming cop. it strikes me as weird, and the only explanations i thought of were scum gambit or a cop taking a chance. I would feel better about accapting the claim if there was some kind of breadcrumb or something like that to help prove curious is the real cop.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:06 am

Prox wrote:Ah...if deadline isn't far away, it'd be more useful if you all waited for my 10 cents before ending this.
can you tell us now then?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:26 am

I like the votes on Beefster. Looking over the votecount history, he has done a lot of vote hopping. he joins the Zajnet wagon early on, but then moves his vote to tumescence, to act as a prod. later he joins the Zajnet wagon again, as it became the leading wagon, and it looked like the lynch would happen. On day 2, as gamma mentioned, only votes for Chronopie after the fact of the lynch. I'm ready to vote him, but I want to look over some of the other people who have seemed scummy first, and I have to leave now. More later.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:16 pm

V/LA till Monday. going away party and move in to college, so however long it takes me to get the internet up there.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:53 am

alright, internet is on but im busy for the rest of the night, not sure how much time I'll have to post. But Gamma's case on Beefster seems sound. still haven't read over the docmyshot
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:51 am

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:I like the votes on Beefster. Looking over the votecount history, he has done a lot of vote hopping. he joins the Zajnet wagon early on, but then moves his vote to tumescence, to act as a prod. later he joins the Zajnet wagon again, as it became the leading wagon, and it looked like the lynch would happen. On day 2, as gamma mentioned, only votes for Chronopie after the fact of the lynch. I'm ready to vote him, but I want to look over some of the other people who have seemed scummy first, and I have to leave now. More later.
My post here ^^^ gave my opinion of Beef. While it isn't a novel, I did look back at the vote counts and found that pattern scummy, as it seems he was trying to avoid voting any popular wagon until it came clear there would be a lynch. Also, I agree with the other cases on Beefster. During Day 2, Beefster seems to be avoiding the point of Chronopie by FoS'ing rather than a vote. NOrmally this would be a pro town move with a fast growing bandwagon, but considering that Chrono was scum, and Beef seems the type to vote more often, this seems scummy. He votes Dr.myshotty in a post where he lightly suspects both him and Chrono.
Beefster wrote:^ Newb =/= Scum

@gamma: Come to think of it, the kill was actually quite pro-town. It sucks more because it really threw me off.
Agar's probably more in the Top 5. drmy and Chronopie are my biggest suspects. Problem is, they seem more like policy lynches than anything else atm. AGar reeks more of scum, but I don't feel there is much evidence against him. Does that make sense?
VOTE: drmy
POST SOMETHING USEFUL!!!

I can also see PaltryExcuse as scum, but there's no concrete evidence on him. He's always seemed fishy to me, though.
Despite having FoS's on other players, he policy votes for Dr.Myshotty. a bit odd, no?

~~~~~~~

Also, I'm looking back to Day 2, and I see ConfidAnon vote Chronopie in one post, and in his next vote for someone else. Not much time to make a case now, but he is suspicious to me.

~~~~~~~

As for Dr.Myshottyissik, i finally got around to reading him, and he has posted little content himself. In one of his first posts, he votes Zajnet, which ends up a townie lynch. then, he makes a case on Chrono, but doesn't get around to actually voting him until posts later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so beefster is my #1, with either Dr.Myshotty and Confid close behind. I am not voting beefster because I don't want to put him to L-1, but I would be willing to later in the Day.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:36 am

I thought the deadline would be much further away. we have only a could pages for Day 3, and I was planning on giving people time to talk. I'll hammer either tonight or tomorrow morning, I'll have time. Still, I'd like to hear from more people before ending the Day. And sorry, didn't remember your vote.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:23 am

I should be on for at least an hour atm, will hammer when I need to leave, because I can't promise I'll be back on.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:45 am

Equinox wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:I should be on for at least an hour atm, will hammer when I need to leave, because I can't promise I'll be back on.
Was this related to your previous post where you wanted to make the day longer?
I know i forgot to come back to this thread after some time, and remembered it later, bout an hour or two before deadline. came on to vote, but it had alreayd been done. sorry.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 am

Equinox wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
Equinox wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:I should be on for at least an hour atm, will hammer when I need to leave, because I can't promise I'll be back on.
Was this related to your previous post where you wanted to make the day longer?
I know i forgot to come back to this thread after some time, and remembered it later, bout an hour or two before deadline. came on to vote, but it had alreayd been done. sorry.
The question is why you bothered to delay the hammer at all. You should have done it in that post where you made your promise.
I thought that I would try and give other players who hadn't said much all Day the chance to.

As for silver, I'm split between him being frustrated town and scummy. I'll have to read over him again soon.

Gammagooey wrote:Smashbro was pretty decent d1 except that all his suspects then except SV have flipped town and Equi is prob towns. d2 is a lot worse, him being "not ready to call Chrono scummy for lurking" and then immediately questioning the cop claim is damn fishy. The only big problem I have with Smashbro-scum is that the immediate questioning of a cop that you're just going to kill the next night anyway would be really dumb.
So...your case on me is that all of my suspects were town? I'm pretty sure that you could say the same about anyone on the lynch wagons. And being hesitant about both Chrono and CuriousKarma is my style of play, I don't accept anything as true until proven it.

ConfidAnon wrote:
Equinox wrote:silverbullet999's behavior is inexcusable, but his tone has me wondering if he's genuinely frustrated. In other news, ConfidAnon is opportunistic scumbag.
Frustration is a nulltell, and doesn't have to be faked as scum. Strange reasoning for switching a vote.

I'd say SB, for the flailing, and now Equinox, for moving his vote off of SB with odd reasoning.

I'm not emotionally invested in this game, so I'm not really motivated to actively scumhunt. Meh. Explains my low activity.
If you're not motivated to participate, then replace out. It would help the town more to have someone who will scumhunt. That being said, it should not be an excuse for low activity.

vote: ConfidAnon
L-2
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:58 am

Sorry guys, away for the weekend (well, home) and didn't have time to post. will post sooon, tutorial right now.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Alright, looking back through some ISO's, the Dr.'s is standing out. Most of his votes are accompanied with no explanation, and many of which seem to be jumping on bandwagons. tumescene did nothing to help the slot.
silverbullet999 wrote:well my top suspect down the drain... and I was wrong.... my other suspect a mislynch... a double wrong...

hmmm.... 2 scum left....

Why did singer get an extra night to catch up? Sort of a little suspicious of that...

gotta reread apparently.
I don't like this post. silver tries to suggest that singer is suspicious/scum because he was given an extra day to catch up. I'm pretty sure that it would be the same rule for both town and scum, so why would letting someone catch up be a read? There are 2 scum left, and so the other partner would be able to send in a kill anyway.

oh, and silver. about people posting. sorry to tell you, but there are people who posted less.
---dr. and tume add up to 34
---Kage has 17
---singer/prox/paltry is 34
---and I have 18.
does that make all of us scum? what was your point about posts and gamma. I know that i personally tend to post less, and make sure that my posts are relevant and decent when I make them, as opposed to putting every thought i have down right when it comes to me.
KageLord wrote:It's a bit disconcerting how quickly the Chrono wagon is taking off. Sure he's lurking, but is that really what we want to be going after at this point? Smells like at least 1 scum on the wagon to me. But I suppose we can wait for a Chrono flip before deciding on that, if people are adamant about lynching him.
This post doesn't sit well with me, given that Chrono turned out to be scum. Kage hasn't been overly scummy, but I don't see how he has helped much as town. Not a top suspect right now, but I want to look into him more. I have other suspects at the moment (see above) who are scummier, so he can wait.

And finally, singer/prox/paltry

Paltry, first off, seems to look like town to me, nothing in particular stands out as scummy action. Prox, on the other hand, begins by avoiding most of the questions, and making comments like "mhm" on many of the quotes. A lot of his posts seem to say, "I like what's going on, continue." and "I'll post content later". Now, singer seems to be contributing well. So I'm inclined to write off Prox's time as a member of the slot as someone uninterested, and call it town.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Alrighty, so, first off,
vote: drmyshottyizsik
Him and his predecessor have both been very unhelpful to town. With votes he has usually given no explanation, and hasn't been that productive a member of scumhunting. As for voting history, D1 tume doesn't seem to believe in such thing as a "vote" and shotty joins the largest wagon at the time, without being the hammer. Then, on D2, shotty votes Chrono right after the cop claim. It seems to me that he wanted townie points by giving up a scum buddy who was likely going to die anyway. D3, shotty is always on Beef's wagon, who ends up flipping town. Shotty votes Kage for a little while, then switches over to the lynch wagon, making it L-1.

Oh, and as for the claim, I could go either way on it, so sure if everyone else wants to.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:58 pm

VT won't be on later, so I'll make my final post for today in a minute or two
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:01 pm

alright, i still like my Dr.myshotty vote, so I'll keep it there.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Sorry its late, but i had a project due at midnight. I would have originally gone for asking people's suspects, but I see Gamma's point. it's already a lynch, or no lynch i should say. guess thats it, umm. so yeah
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:55 am

Alright, so, my two would have to be Dr.myshotty and singer.

Singer is in part because of the previous members of the slot. She has been alright herself, though I don't like the fact the she still doesn't remember that there is only one scum team. you'd think someone would know that by now. As for the rest of the slot Paltry seemed to be a contributing member, but looking back, I noticed that he never paid any attention to any of our slots (those of us who remain) or Zorblag or Chrono. Only in one case does he actually address one of the slots, because Zorb asked him a question. All of his votes and cases are on now confirmed town, which doesn't make me think of him as town. Prox again, begins like Paltry does, making a good case, but then Prox seems to back off and allow things to carry on, even saying to "carry on, I approve" in one post. She hasn't come across to me as strong town or strong scum, so with the rest of the slot, I'd say scum.

As for drmyshotty, he has seldom given a case to work with. The only one he has is...Chrono, based on the idea of his lurking. He either votes for Chrono at the beginning of Day 2 or wants to (he bolds just Chrono's name, no vote before it), and then ends up actually joining the wagon after the cop claims a guilty. I see this as an easy way to distance from his buddy, then after the cop claim, he had no choice but to vote for him at the end of the day. He is constantly putting people close to a lynch in a one or two line post, giving no case to support his vote. This has always happened to be mislynches, aside from the Chrono case. Even now, in Lylo, he doesn't present a case for either me or Gamma, merely saying that we are his suspects. Any reason for those accusations shotty?

Revisiting the vote counts that AGar went over, again, on Day 1 Paltry (singer) skips his vote around a lot, never on scum or anyone unconfirmed to us now. Prox just decides to not vote.
tume/shotty stay away from everything till shotty jumps on the lynch of Zaj. he continues to jump onto popular wagons, often making it L-2 or L-1.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 am

ok, so, awesome, I'm dead, should've mentioned I was V/LA, but still.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 pm

can we confirm that this game is over now? (if not, feel free to delete this post)
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:12 pm

K, i just wanted to make sure the final votes were both legit. Anyway, I'll start my thoughts on the game.

Very surprised curiouskarma revealed cop so easily. It did give up one scum, but it seemed like it was way too early, and more investigations to be had. However, I suppose that this is justified, since curiouskarma seemed very protown and we probably we would have killed him eventually. However, I would have worried about the cop claim regardless, and when I was hesitant to believe, I was hoping people would take it as why would scum do that?

and also, I would not have supported the massclaim at that point I believe. While it would confirm two town, those roles are valuable when there are less people left. It also told us scum that we could feel free to kill the most protown and not have to worry about any powerroles
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:52 pm

this is one of the few games i was really interested in btw, probally cause i was scum, but i think it played our well. as for why we killed you enigma, i tihnk you seemed to be either a good scumhunter, obv town, or both. or we thought you were a power. i really don't remember, will check. --- we thought you were a cop. For hahas.

Name: Richard John Cyril "Rick" Allen
Position: Pitcher
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 152 lbs
Bats: left (?)
Throws: right
Avg: .174
Trivia!: When Def Leppard is not on tour, Rick enjoys pummeling batters in the left arm with fastballs.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 am

gamma was definitely the MVP of the mafia, if not the whole game here. Kinda surprised I did last fairly long, and when it was obvious that I was going to be lynched, I wanted to try and set up shotty and singer as my two suspects because I had already accused shotty (i think) and there was no chance of a singer mislynch. i was going to make a case for kage, but figured it would be better to avoid him and hopefully set up the idea that he was my buddy.

gamma brought up about me soft-defending gamma, which i really didn't realize could be a big potential problem. It just happened that shotty never presented much of a case on you, and you actually had a decent number of votes.

so, shotty, how did you guess it was us and why not give a case for it?

oh, and i loved the flavor of this. i've watched lost too, so i appreciated it too. The last one was amazing, even though I knew what was going to happen, and you should really keep up that in your other games, papa.

Return to “Completed Open Games”