SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Tinfoil: RC / Nik / SPS with SPS hail mary because a Nik-scum is dominoes?

Mmmmm
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

SC 991 wrote:Are you counting posts along the lines of "Hey, I'm here" or are you making judgment calls as to whether it actually has content? I think the more accurate indicator is quality, not quantity.
Correct. Hence the admission, "Obviously you can't analyze activity purely by post count, but it gives you a general idea". Of course I understand this isn't the whole story, or else why would I willingly parade my inactivity?

Moreover, I'm not the person trying to rationalize a case based on activity levels, UK (and whoever else on the wagon sympathizing with this) is. If I subjectively took a bunch of our posts that I didn't think fit a certain criteria, then the data is necessarily compromised. So, yeah, sure, some of this Nikanor posts are one liners, how many of your's are, or Ythan's (hint: a lot)? I'm just saying that on a raw numbers level, Nikanor is nowhere near the biggest offender.

---
UK 993 wrote:Why are you defending Nikanor?
Because he's not really the best lynch today, and I want to be heard on the issue. I don't like this gang you've formed, and if this lynch does not produce results, then I intend to continue my attacks.

---
Spyrex 995 wrote:Now there's no funny business with scrambling for a lynch. Its right there.

When he's scum though hopefully its a good long night so you can go ahead and explain the business this page.
Look, when I say I'll help the wagon through if necessary, that's not some sort of trick. I'll hold up to my end of the bargin, but it wouldn't be townie of me to let poor lynches go through based on bad logic. This doesn't feel like a good lynch. I certainly don't like seeing the collective of you, SK, and UK all on this lynch as I think that's a really bad group to get involved with. The question may be, are you hanging out with the wrong crowd, or are you a genuine bad egg?
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

SpyreX wrote:You're right SPS that something would be fishy except for the fact I was trying to, in fact, call you out as WHO I JAILED because you've done nothing and only an SK was killed making me think I may have had something to do with it.
That's an extremely poor reason to lie to the townm (if only because it appears only the SK's kill was missing, which could well simply a result of the SK's role). Furthermore, you did not refer to this breadcrumb while claiming.
SpyreX wrote:If this goes to a nolynch I will channel pure rage at all of you.
Try reading the rules, kid.
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Ythan »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Ythan wrote:SK is resorting to obvious OMGUS, if it can be called resorting when he never had anything better. Claims that I am scum because I'm not voting him are plainly idiotic.
That's what the last scum who did this said, too. So why aren't you voting me, then?
Ythan wrote:SK I'm going to give you an opportunity to completely rephrase your case so that it looks respectable. Please don't waste too much time.
Or what? You'll vote me? Y'know, like you should've been doing in the first place?
Everyone please look at the dodgy pathetic bullshit that comprises the entirety of SK's contribution to this thread and then let's stretch his neck please.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

SpyreX wrote:You're right SPS that something would be fishy except for the fact I was trying to, in fact, call you out as WHO I JAILED because you've done nothing and only an SK was killed making me think I may have had something to do with it.
We're either vigging him tonight or lynching him tomorrow.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

@RC: Except what you are
saying
ABSOLUTELY IGNORES THE CASE ON NIKANOR.

You keyed in on one word, lurking, and then inflated this huge bullshit chainsaw defense on him. Why?

It'd be one thing if you had a point.

You do not.

Now, if you'd like to get a point, PLEASE explain for me why Nikanor is NOT a good lynch, actually addressing my case on him?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 am

Post by Amished »

@Mod: when is the deadline?
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:06 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

For the record, I have not received a PM from the mod telling me how I'm weakened.
RedCoyote wrote:Hm, looks like you just got "weakened" by it. Still defend your strategy of FoS until the town wins the game? It's nonsense, and it's the perfect tool for players to make like their doing something important in the game. It would be nice, as scum, to throw out a bunch of useless (or harmful, as it appears) FoSs and chastise others for not following their lead.
Dear. God. I
never
said anything akin to "FoS people until town wins the game." I just wanted to test out FoSing and see what (if any) effects it might have. I do not like this misrepresentation at all.
At all.
I also dislike your terrible defense of Nikanor.

SPS actually makes a very good point about SpyreX. Spyrex's defense of it is terrible. Seriously, a breadcrumb? That can also be read as a scumslip? That you didn't mention earlier when claiming?
Unvote: Nikanor. Vote: Spyrex.

Time to change the lynch, guys.
RedCoyote wrote:I'm just saying that on a raw numbers level, Nikanor is nowhere near the biggest offender.
Sheer post number don't mean shit unless there's content in them.
Ythan wrote:Everyone please look at the dodgy pathetic bullshit that comprises the entirety of SK's contribution to this thread and then let's stretch his neck please.
Speak for yourself. You've only pushed
one
suspect so far today: me. You've been calling virulently for my lynch. And yet you aren't voting for me. Why in hell would a townie, having only one person he wants lynched, not vote for the person he wants lynched? Other than advocating my lynch, you have done almost
nothing
of merit today. Again, why the hell aren't you voting me?

Seriously, people, Ythan needs to die. Just look at him. Honestly.

Right now, I want either Ythan or Spyrex dead by the end of today. Ythan, preferably, but unless people finally start getting what I'm talking about Spyrex has the best shot of getting lynched, so my vote's on him for now. I'm definitely willing to get a Ythan wagon going if we can get enough people on it, though.

@ Amished: Deadline is today. Vote for
Pedro
Ythan/Spyrex.
sykedoc wrote:(Correct if wrong)
Is this a typo?
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 am

Post by RedCoyote »

SK 1007 wrote:I
never
said anything akin to "FoS people until town wins the game." I just wanted to test out FoSing and see what (if any) effects it might have. I do not like this misrepresentation at all.
At all
I thought it would be clear enough that that was rhetorical and hyperbolic (it would be absurd if a mafia game could be won based on the number of FoSs given), but my point of course is the "test" is no good. It's a complete facade. Your intentions are not wholesome or curious; they're likely manipulative.
SK 1007 wrote:Sheer post number don't mean shit unless there's content in them.
RC 1001 wrote:Hence the admission, "Obviously you can't analyze activity purely by post count, but it gives you a general idea". Of course I understand this isn't the whole story, or else why would I willingly parade my inactivity?
I hate SK switching votes at this time, but I'd love to lynch Spyrex...

SK, didn't you make a post a little while ago saying SPS would make a good lynch? It seems like you want to lynch everyone, lol.

Anyways, I can't hold out. I'm going to be asleep here in hour or two, so UK wins. I won't give anyone ammunition with regards to reluctance in pushing a lynch through at the deadline.

Unvote; vote: Nikanor
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Nikanor »

Deadline's tonight, and I don't want to risk a no-lynch, considering I'm going to be lynched anyway.
Unvote. Vote: Nikanor.

Lynch RedCoyote the wagon-jumper tomorrow please thanks.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Ythan »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Spyrex's defense of it is terrible. Seriously, a breadcrumb?
Is this a joke, from you?
Ythan wrote:Everyone please look at the dodgy pathetic bullshit that comprises the entirety of SK's contribution to this thread and then let's stretch his neck please.
Speak for yourself. You've only pushed
one
suspect so far today: me. You've been calling virulently for my lynch. And yet you aren't voting for me. Why in hell would a townie, having only one person he wants lynched, not vote for the person he wants lynched? Other than advocating my lynch, you have done almost
nothing
of merit today. Again, why the hell aren't you voting me?
You only attempt at a defense is that I'm not voting you. Do you not realize that you're being stupid? Does it just become difficult to notice after prolonged periods?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

I love how no one at all has been paying attention to the rules, and the fact that THERE IS NO WAY TO NO LYNCH (until endgame)
2) If there is no lynch by the deadline, the player with the highest vote count is killed. Deadlines are there because I want you to get shit done, and you are going to get shit done. Endgame will change this policy as its stupid to have this at that point. I clearly won't lynch someone with 2 votes if you're all off that, its mostly majority or around that.
Well, I guess you could vote no lynch, but other than that, RTFR
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Nikanor »

Oh right, I forgot about plurality.
Oh well. Good bye, cruel town.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Amished »

Cause I wanna be a spiteful bastard

Unvote
Vote: Nikanor

No, my name is not "Ed."
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

RedCoyote wrote:I thought it would be clear enough that that was rhetorical and hyperbolic (it would be absurd if a mafia game could be won based on the number of FoSs given), but my point of course is the "test" is no good.
It's a complete facade. Your intentions are not wholesome or curious; they're likely manipulative.
Explain to me how you came up with this crazy, wildly speculative viewpoint. (This is the mild version of what I'd originally typed up.)
RedCoyote wrote:SK, didn't you make a post a little while ago saying SPS would make a good lynch? It seems like you want to lynch everyone, lol.
Yes. Spyrex was on my lynch list as well, if you'll recall. Then SPS dug up that point against Spyrex, and I considered it damning enough to bump Spyrex to #2 on my list (Ythan's #1, and not moving from it).

The following are the reasons why Ythan, if he's still alive tomorrow, is scum and needs to die:

- He's been pushing hard for my lynch almost all day today, and despite this he refrains from voting me, for no given reason. The only two times I've seen this behavior, it's been from scum. Even without the statistics, you don't do this as town unless you have a good reason.
- When I press him to explain why he's not voting for me, he dodges the question entirely - multiple times - and opts to insult my intelligence instead. This is not town behavior.
- Other than yelling at other people to lynch me, he has done practically
nothing
of merit today. I'm serious, read his ISO. Most of his "content" comes from his case against me. When you consider that he's not voting me despite singularly tunneling on me and calling for my lynch, he's not actually been doing much of anything today. A classic case of active lurking if I ever saw one.

Seriously, people. Ythan is scum. I'm 100% convinced of this.

Spyrex is his buddy. If there's a third scum, it's RedCoyote.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

SaintKerrigan wrote:The following are the reasons why Ythan is scum and, if he's still alive tomorrow, needs to die:
Fixed for clarity.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Nikanor, if you're town, I'm strangling you.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Too bad, I'm already going to be strangled. :P

VC Edit:

Updated Vote Count: (Correct if wrong)
Nikanor (7): UncertainKitten. StrangerCoug, LlamaFluff, SpyreX, RedCoyote,
Nikanor
, Amished
SaintKerrigan *W* (1): RedCoyote
SpyreX (1): Steam-Powered Shovel
RedCoyote (2): Amished, Nikanor

Overkill anyway, Nikanor is lynched.
Last edited by sykedoc on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Day 2 Ends!

Here we are again folks...
Nikanor is bound, kicking and screaming as he goes to the machine. The machine's door flips open and the villagers shove him in. Nikanor falls flat on his face as the villagers slam the door on his legs, which is likely quite painful. All that can be heard is the muffled yelps of the motormouth Nikanor.

THE RANDOM DEATH MACHINE
whirrs and hums with the sounds of... death? Either way the wheel spins and lands on the flavor of the day:
W

Anyway...

Nikanor,
Beetlejuice, Insane Magical Weirdo (Town Flying Pumpkin),
has been warped to an alternate dimension and where he has been walloped by a wild well of wallabies.

Night 2 Begins! You have until Friday night, 7/16/10 to submit your night actions.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Day 3 Begins!

Stomping out of the cabins people are eager to see what comes next. What they don't expect is what actually has occurred. One death was how it all began but now there seems to be more. Two dead bodies lie on opposite sides of the camp. On one side lies UncertainKitten, who bares the mark of a giant grasshopper foot pressed over her cracked ribs. On the other side lies StrangerCoug who shows signs of having his face smashed in. Next to him lies a stop sign with pieces of flesh on it.

Who am I kidding? Everyone already know who UK was:

Uncertainkitten,
The Golden Witch (Town Time Warper)
, has been trampled to death by a large grasshopper on Night 2.

and as for SC:

StrangerCoug,
Supernatural Cop (Town Random Cop)
, had his face beaten in by a stop sign on Night 2.

Day 3 Begins! The deadline is August 6th at 11:59 MST or earlier that day if I deem it so.

What a Twist!
: Today begins the election. Election for what? You'll find out! In order to elect someone you must use the following:
Elect: Your Mom
. Keep in mind that this may change the game to a large degree depending on who is selected.

Everyone Meet Lambda:

HI. IT WOU1D 4PP34R TH4T I H4V3 B33N SUMMON3D 2 YOUR STUPID GAM3.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Ythan »

There's a Shizuo in this game.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Ythan wrote:There's a Shizuo in this game.
Shizuo Heiwajima?
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Ythan »

sykedoc wrote:
Ythan wrote:There's a Shizuo in this game.
Shizuo Heiwajima?
Shizuo Heiwajima.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Amished »

Elect: LlamaFluff

Anyways, I got a gift last night; makes me believe RedCoyote's role a bit more (no idea about his alignment).

Since Syke is teh fail; this is the current player list.

2) SaintKerrigan
4) LlamaFluff
5) Steam-Powered Shovel
7) Amished
8) SpyreX
9) RedCoyote
10) Ythan

If it was a 8-3-1 setup; then we're in 4-3 lylo. If only 9-2-1; then we're in 5-2 and have a day.

Just from the claims, SPS looks like a convenient scum-claim; as does SpyreX's.

SK: Who did you use your ability on last night; and which was it?

SPS: did you guess right?

Did UK claim her target N1?

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Amished »

Ahh yes, UK targeted SK N1. I believe that's the best place to put a vote if/when we get done with elections.

The fact that both kills were on pro-town people (in my eyes) basically confirms to me that SK is scum and was the NK'er on N1. Ythan is not a partner that I can tell after that huge fucking post spam that made me ignore this game for however long.

No, my name is not "Ed."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”