diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:26 am

Post by diginova »

/confirm

VOTE: BattleMage. Getting the Jester out of the way early is best for town, since Haylen doesn't like us and probably included one. I mean, it's BM's title.

I do like you :cry: I just prefer newbies :P
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by diginova »

Haylen wrote:
Maybe he's in the game, maybe he isnt. In order news, do you like my new avatar :3
I like it, but she's not as innocent as Rena, though... it may get you lynched.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:01 am

Post by diginova »

Vote: Rena
. We must leave Hinamizawa before the swamp gas comes and destroys us all.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by diginova »

Sorry about this... a mystery V/LA came up. Re-reading now.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:04 am

Post by diginova »

UNVOTE:

The constant back-and-forth between Ani and CSL on pages 7 and 8 is odd. Actually, all of CSL's play is odd, from his insistence to vote NS due to votehopping in RVS to his constant defense of a single vote early in day 1. The fact that he constantly defended an obviously joke vote just strikes me as scum that are too worried about getting a possible wagon on them. He has played in 5 games as scum though, so I'm not sure if it's just his attempt of humor. If it is humor, CSL,
it's getting very old
. Please stop. Also, CSL, in 295, how is Chronopie's "UNVOTE: MS VOTE: NS Why do you hate me?" good posting?

DGB seems to be in the same boat as CSL, constantly trying to drive a point home without any additional evidence. When he and CSL started voting NS, he wasn't that scummy, though NS keeps acting scummier and scummier.

Adrien is almost as non-existent as I am. He's talking about lurking being just a part of the game, just as he is in the process of lurking, even after Rena asked him to contribute in 213. His first quasi-useful post is 327. He's not vanilla, as he wouldn't be confused about the role, but I hope he's not a town PR that outed himself on page 1.

Chronopie has posted absolutely nothing of substance other than a rolefish, but I'm not sure how Rena sees him as scummy. I may be missing something, but I don't see any information to make a case either way on.

With that said, my top 3:
VOTE: Nobody Special
Toogeloo
CSL

Adrian C, AdumbroDeus, SharkFinn, Rena: I can't find too many of your previous games, so how would you describe your play style?

Since this is only my 4th game, I'll also answer my own question. I'd say my playstyle is probably overly cautious; I don't normally place non-RVS votes unless they do something that is overtly scummy or after a fair amount of discussion.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 am

Post by diginova »

AdumbroDeus wrote:Question, why are you fishing for people's estimations of their own meta?
What do you expect that summarizing your meta will do for you?
I wasn't expecting it to be for you to estimate your own meta. I actually do not like meta as a tell either way; the way people post changes, especially with experience and I have seen too many false meta lynches. I just wanted to know an overall view of your playstyle as a whole, regardless of alignment. Thus my reply to my own question. If you're someone who is cautious and only places votes after careful consideration, you being on someone's wagon lends more weight to your case than if you are impulsive and vote on the slightest tell.
Toogeloo wrote:Interesting that your three suspicions are the most voted players thus far. But what I really detest is that you even state that Chronopie is useless and rolefishes, but you don't see him as scummy even though someone else does.

Don't think I didn't forget about you catching up for several hours and now you place a post today, far after your catch up phase, that pretty much defends Chronopie and sheeps the vocal majority.

I am of the opinion that Chronopie and diginova are scum buds at this point.
I'm sorry, I was catching up to my other games and classwork. "Re-reading now" is my standard reply that I am following the thread and will get to it.

How did I defend Chronopie? I said that he's a null tell since he has provided almost no information up until this point. As I said, I am probably overly cautious, and will not say that someone is scummy just because they are lurking.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 am

Post by diginova »

EBWOP:

After looking through the thread again, that last post by Toogeloo is scummy for me. How are you and Rena the "vocal majority"? I know you think Chronopie is scum, but it doesn't mean that everyone that doesn't vote for him is scum.

In light of that, you move up to share the top spot, so I'm going to
UNVOTE:
and then
FOS: Nobody Special
and
FOS: Toogeloo
as a replacement.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 am

Post by diginova »

AdumbroDeus wrote:You also have yet to answer my other question, "what do you think that telling others your meta will do for you"?

You implied an answer, but I'd like a solid one.
Telling people how I play mafia will allow others to know how I operate in-game, since I have only played in a few games on site, and helps explain how my logic works since there are no other sources for it.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:56 am

Post by diginova »

AdumbroDeus wrote:
diginova wrote:
AdumbroDeus wrote:You also have yet to answer my other question, "what do you think that telling others your meta will do for you"?

You implied an answer, but I'd like a solid one.
Telling people how I play mafia will allow others to know how I operate in-game, since I have only played in a few games on site, and helps explain how my logic works since there are no other sources for it.
But what are you expecting to gain from people knowing how you operate?
I believe that knowing how a player approaches the game should be open information. And from what I've found on other, dead sites, starting by putting my approach in the open allows others to get information back when they give their approaches.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by diginova »

Toogeloo, I'm still wondering about your quote
Don't think I didn't forget about you catching up for several hours and now you place a post today, far after your catch up phase, that pretty much defends Chronopie and sheeps the vocal majority.
You may have missed it, so the question I asked: How are you and Rena "the vocal majority"?

Also, in 371, you keep saying that you're the only one that sees how ridiculous the arguments are: "I immediately jumped to the aid of Nobody Special because of the stupidity of the rest of the town that would be just willing to let him flounder and fight on his own over ridiculous arguments (which are apparently only ridiculous to me)." and "Chronopie is scummy as hell, and for some reason, apparently I am the only one who sees it."
Have you ever thought that you may be interpreting the arguments incorrectly? There are 20 people in this game, and all of them are intelligent. If it was so obvious, surely someone other than you would have seen the fault in at least one of the two arguments, especially after you bring up your points.

Your quote
The point of using the eminem song as an example was to see if anyone was even caring that it was posted in the first place. It was a tunnel check, and it's obvious no one cared until I brought it up. Everyone was so focused on making sure they don't stick their neck out or latching on to wagons, that they didn't bother caring about some song posted. I almost had to raise a flag and say, "hey, I have a post restriction, anyone want to ask me why?"
does not make sense. You really have no faith in any of the players here. Since an entire Eminem song, post restriction required or not, contains absolutely zero information about the game and absolutely zero information that even adds to the discussion in any way, why would people take notice? Personally, once I saw it was just a song, I skipped over it assuming it was some attempt at humor and didn't look back.

Why do you care so much that everyone noticed and was reminded that you posted an Eminem song? It reeks of scum trying to setup a Day 1 fakeclaim to try to be seen as town and then getting annoyed when people don't see all their hard work.
that's basically my way of rebelling against sheep.
For the reading impaired
the stupidity of the rest of the town
So to spell it out to you
Constantly insulting your fellow players does not help lend your arguments any weight. At best, it makes you seem like an arrogant person who won't listen to any logic as they think they are so far above everyone else, which is almost useless for the town. At worst, it makes you seem like scum who are trying to get people riled up.
I have stated more than once that digi was defending Chronopie, my primary suspect.
And yet again, you still haven't realized that not voting based on a lack of information is not defending them or buddying up in any way. Chronopie has a total of 0 useful posts in the game; just read his ISO. It consists entirely of random votes and dodging questions. There is more information to generate useful cases on many other players. If he continues on lurking, though, he will keep getting scummier in my eyes and eventually get my vote.

Yet for now,
VOTE: Toogeloo
, you have mine.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by diginova »

I originally didn't want to do this, as having the Holy Water can give abilities to the mafia that would be horrible for the town. However, after clarification from the All-Powerful Hayl, I realized 2 things:
1) There are only 5 items, and 20 players. That means, on average, each item is owned by 8 people.
2) Items were assigned randomly, regardless of alignment.

Based on 1) and 2), the chances of Holy Water already being in the scum's hands is very high. 87% actually if you do the math assuming 4 scum: 1 - ((4/5)*(3/4))^4 = 0.8704.
In addition, from IRL play, I make an absolutely horrible NK-immune or doc. So, let's throw caution to the wind.

DROP: Holy Water
PICK UP: Mystery Box
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by diginova »

animorpherv1 wrote:
digi
, comptlley random question, but do all Items share the same 100% chance?
Not sure. All Hayl told me was that the items are randomly distributed, and that's what I used when doing the calculations.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by diginova »

Battle Mage wrote:LAME.

Also, it just occurred to me. I know why people are in heaven and hell. :o

BM
You mean, they have either 3 items or 1? That's the obvious conclusion.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by diginova »

Toogeloo wrote:
diginova wrote: You may have missed it, so the question I asked: How are you and Rena "the vocal majority"?
I said YOU were sheeping the vocal majority with that post.
Right, but the only people that had even posted about Chronopie being scum were you and Rena. I don't call 2/20 a majority. 10%, yes, but not a majority.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:01 am

Post by diginova »

animorpherv1 wrote:If that's the case, if you have Invisible Ink, and are in Hell, get rid of it if you can.
Hell is solely based on how many items you have.
3 is Hell, 2 is Earth, 1 is Heaven.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by diginova »

Waiting for the mod to post a votecunt before voting. This may be L-1, and if it is, I'm going to reread before hammering.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by diginova »

Actually, after looking again, 536 was the hammer, making 542 L+1.
I think this means it's twilight.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by diginova »

Based on NS's flip, I'll also be rereading Battle Mage and GhostWriter, as GhostWriter hammered without knowing it, while BM didn't hammer but thought he was. This also all depends on how ???'s vote affects things.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by diginova »

CSL wrote:DGB is likely town. She's for sure town if DGB flips scum.
uh, what?
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by diginova »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Image