Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by diddin »

Friend wrote:
diddin wrote:
Vote: Friend

I don't wanna be frieeeeeeeeeeends.
This just reminds me of Bad Romance. Don't know if that's what you were getting at though lol
YOU WIN A PRIZE!
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:55 am

Post by diddin »

vezokpiraka wrote:I don't agree with SSBF on the last part. (before the scum tells)
I was in a game where town quicklynched scum on page 2 post 50. They gained a lot of insight just from that speed lynch.

My last vote was half random half serious. I saw this thing with questions for ending RVS. I saw scum do it more that town. Town usually end the RVS by just posting: "The RVS ended".
I don't like tasky's response to my vote.
I don't really agree with this... RVS seems to end for different times for everybody from my experience. However, RVS seems to have ended and we're doing questioning now.
Tasky wrote:now... since I'd actually like to get out of the RVS fast, I'll ask some questions for you to answer...

1) Are you scum?
2) What's the role you prefer to play (nothing to uncommon please), which role do you prefer between townie and scum?
3) What role you hate having in the setup/play against (nothing uncommon please)?
4) What do you think about bandwagons in early game, what in late game?
5) How would you characterize your playing style?
6) What do you think about RVS?
7) How do you hope to find scum?
1. Nope
2. Unimportant, possibly rolefishing.
3. See 2
4. RVS bandwagons are a great way to get out of RVS as they tend to draw out reactions really easily and almost never end in a lynch. Late game bandwagons are a big scumtell in something like a LYLO situation, but a late game bandwagon can also be caused by a cop's guilty report or something along the lines of that.
5. Normally make fairly short, but insightful, posts, and occasionally post long ISO's, but nothing wall-of-text-ish.
6. It does the job of what it was made to do as long as people don't use it as an outlet to spam or it drags on too long. I'll often start RVS wagons over silly things to draw out reactions and begin actually scumhunting.
7. Looking for standard scumtells, but we probably have a few power roles to help us if they stay safe.

unvote
I see my RVS plan was successful.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 am

Post by diddin »

I'm referring to starting a wagon in RVS to generate discussion.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:26 am

Post by diddin »

Friend wrote:Oh.
Do you find Tasky scummy for what you claim to be rolefishing?
Not really, just something to keep in mind a bit later.

However, the contradiction Oso pointed out is in fact scummy, so
Vote: Tasky

@xvart: look at my last post
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by diddin »

Tasky wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Tasky wrote:definitely town... scum already has (almost) all information they need... if I know more about you, it will be easier for me to find out whether you are scum or not...
The scums know who are the townies and who are the scums. But like townies, they can learn more. Information is helpful to town, but the downside is that they can sometimes be helpful mainly to scums. Scums want power roles dead before normal townies and
by asking those questions, you are giving the scums an advantage.
the highlighted part reeks... you think that creating information can hurt town?
how exactly are those questions supposed to give the scum information on the power roles?
No, he's saying that both sides are looking for information, do it can be a double-edged sword.
Tasky wrote:ok I see your point... but if you looked carfully, you'll see that vezokpiraka didn't just refuse to answer questions 1/2, but also 3/4/5/7... and now please don't tell me that those questions are pointless...
I can see if someone doesn't like questions 1/2, but I'd still prefer if they answer it... but he basically refused to answer at all
But you said earlier that the questions were just a player profile. We aren't gonna catch scum just by answering basic profiling questions. It gives info, but it might give scum some tells for when people have particular roles.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by diddin »

Friend wrote:By the way, I still think diddin's play has been a little...off. His wagon on me didn't do anything, but he's proud of it like it helped out the town. And then harping on Tasky for Oso's "contradiction" seems like he's taking advantage of the situation.

@quadz and Oso: while Tasky said the questions weren't game related, he acted like they helped him scumhunt. If they do, that's fine by me.
I'm not claiming sole responsibility for ending RVS, I'm just saying that my usual plan for getting out of RVS worked, regardless of because what I did or not.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 am

Post by diddin »

Ok, let me try to explain my wording. From my experience of playing mafia, a bandwagon in RVS helps generate discussion to end RVS. I am trying to imply a CORRELATION between my wagon and RVS ending so quickly, not necessarily a CAUSATION. The comment was meant to be halfway sarcastic and you guys took it way too seriously.

Also, FoS:Vezopiraka for that backpedal.

I'm not sure I should be voting Task, as some other people said, he's pretty new, and I doubt noobscum would have such an elaborate plan. From my experiences, noobtown tend to want to be as helpful as possible and end up looking scummy because of it. That, and noobscum often will freak out and start flailing with only a few votes on them and start fiailing, while Tasky has kept his composure pretty well.

unvote
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:47 am

Post by diddin »

vezokpiraka wrote:So you're giving tasky the noob pass but you're voting for me because of sheepping?
You sure you're not scum with Tasky?
EBWOP: Why didn't I notice this before?<_< One post you agree with Oso's reasons to unvote Tasky blindly, and then the next you ask Friend if he's scumbuddies with Tasky? Funny.
Vote: Vezo

Tasky: How many games have you played? I want to know a little more about your experience level.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by diddin »

L-2 this early? I think we really need to take a look at this wagon, as it took off way too quick.

unvote
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 am

Post by diddin »

True Oso, but all of that was written before he saw Vezo's post explaining why the post took particularly long to write. However, KageLord doesn't unvote afterward, which makes it seriously look like he's grasping for straws here.

FoS: KageLord
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by diddin »

Sorry I haven't been too active, I am usually very busy on the weekend. I'm gonna have an ISO of SSBF posted tonight because that "defending is a scumtell" line really got an odd look from me.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by diddin »

I looked at SSBF, and while I don't like his "defending is a scumtell" opinion, he's pretty consistant with this mentality, attacking Friend for defending Tasky in his ISO 7. However, his mentality sounds like a mentality of scum who wants to make buddying connections based on ANY defense and set up mislynches.

FoS: SSBF
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:43 am

Post by diddin »

Smash, Chainsaw Defenses aren't a scumtell unless the person someone is defending indireectly is confirmed scum. So attacking people for chainsaws D1 is just lol.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:38 am

Post by diddin »

Friend wrote:@xvart: So I caught something immediately after I posted. Again, what's wrong with that?
If you don't think doubleposting is a scumtell, why do you feel the need to ask what's wrong with it? To appeal to people?

Not really liking SSBF's latest post. All of his reasonings may be true, but I find scum masons to be almost exclusive to bastard games and even with roles that may manipulate a cop's results, he should believe his innocent scan until being given a good reason not to.

About Chainsaw Defenses, they still aren't something to lynch people for D1, but they're something to take note of.

Person A attacks Person B who is attacking Person C, so technically person A is chainsaw Defending person C. however, that chainsaw should not be a ground for voting person A unless person C flips scum. IF person C would be to flip town, would you still be suspicious of person A?

Really not liking SSBF. He's grasping for straws on his defending someone is a scumtell logic and could possibly use that logic to mislynch people.
Vote: SSBF
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 am

Post by diddin »

Tasky, what is this point system you are using for ISO's of people? Is it of your own creation or is it a universal point system from somewhere? If it's something you just created, it's subject to bias and I'd take it with a grain of salt.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 am

Post by diddin »

Tasky wrote:
diddin wrote:Tasky, what is this point system you are using for ISO's of people? Is it of your own creation or is it a universal point system from somewhere? If it's something you just created, it's subject to bias and I'd take it with a grain of salt.
yeah, of course it's subjective...
it's a way to show how scummy I evaluate different posts... so that my logic is clearer and if there is something you don't agree with it's easier to discuss about it...

I don't mind it, in fact I actually like it. I was just curious.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by diddin »

Unvote

Tasky's play resemble's a townie a lot more. He is finally contributing to the game and making stances. I'll still keep a close eye on him, thought. For example, I thought his ISO of diddin and vezokpiraka contained some unecessary information, especially the points where he passes them off as null tells, those can be cut off unless he has something worthwhile to say about them. Looking forward to hearing more out of the slot.

I also need to re-read the thread to see if I can bring anything else to the table and mention who I think should be the play for ToDay.

@diddin: ISO: 9: Why have you decided against defending your actions that I brought up against you?
At the time, I thought Oso's thing on tasky was solid, so I voted him. I unvoted because vezo was acting scummier and Tasky started acting a lot more pro-town.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 am

Post by diddin »

Welcome Sotty.

I might change to vezo if it's to prevent a no lynch, but we have 5 days, and I'm more suspicious of SSBF than of vezo. A flip at the end of D1 ALWAYS helps more than a no lynch, as a no lynch D1 essentially beings us back to D1 with one less townie.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by diddin »

jayfl383 wrote:
Unvote: Vote: Humble Poirot

Humble is 100% scum, confirmed..B4 you all ask me how and why I AM 10000% about this..I will not roleclaim.....also after he is lynched and flips scum, please can I get protected tonight for obvious reasons, thanks...1 scum down!
Explain, please. It's rare someone would say out of the blue they're 1000% sure someone is scum. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by diddin »

Humble: Here's how my two newbie games went.

The first one was my first game on MS, even though I'd played mafia in the past once offsite (the game I was in just ended when I signed up for MS). I was a vanilla townie, and was lynched D1 for bandwagoning and shoddy reasoning, but I was being pushed on by well played scum and a townie with an off scumdar. My play was just a hell of a lot worse back then.

The second game, I was scum, and was lynched in LYLO for a town win. It was 3-way between a confirmed townie, me, and an extremely idiotic player who never posted content and quickhammered the D1 and D2 lynches to "help the town." I had a pretty strong argument against him because he sheeped so quickly on my buddy's fake cop claim the day before (I bussed hard for my own good), but the confirmed townie went with his gut instead of his head and lynched me.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:16 am

Post by diddin »

I'll be doing an ISO of quadz later this afternoon since a lot has fallen on him lately and this thread has enough posts to actually do a solid ISO now.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by diddin »

I did a look over quadz, I'll point out any scummy things I found.

Post 21 is the only one. His case on SSBF is fine I guess, but that thing at the end where he says he has his eye on xvart, kagelord, and vezo is scummy, because even though he never said anything about them before, he can say "Hey! I had my eye on you before, but now you're scummy so I can vote you!" Throwing unexplained FoS's around is scummy to me.

This was the only thing that really came across as scummy to me, as well as what xvart said. I'm much more confident in a SSBF lynch than a quadz lynch.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 am

Post by diddin »

Sotty7 wrote:diddin, I had a couple of questions addressed to you in my post. Are you going to answer them?
Yeah. I just wanted to focus my last post more on reading over quadz.

When I'm referring to vezo backpedaling, I'm referring to his voting on Tasky, then when the instigator of the bandwagon unvotes, he jumps off the wagon with just an "I agree." I'd say the difference is I actually posed my own insight on my unvote where vezo just blindly agreed. L-2 tends to be a big deal to me early in the game because D1 tends to generate the most discussion we can use for the future. I never want to rush a lynch D1 because I always feel there is more to discuss D1.

Top 3 scumspects:

1. SSBF
2. quadz
3. vezo

KageLord is a close fourth.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 am

Post by diddin »

vezokpiraka wrote:We have some more time to discuss. YAY. This game is alredy getting boring. Big wall-o-texts that must be read.
I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but I think you've just made a contradiction. Why say "yay" to having more time to discuss if you're bored of the game?
Either your sarcasm detector is bugged or you're looking WAY too hard for reasons to vote someone.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by diddin »

diddin wrote:Top 3 scumspects:

1. SSBF
2. quadz
3. vezo
Okay, wait a minute, the order doesn't really make much sense. You put Quadz08 at 2nd and vezokpiraka at 3rd. Yet you pushed vezokpiraka's lynch more then quadz08's lynch, where you said he only had one post. How is that one post you called quadz08 out on makes him scummier then vezokpiraka?
xvart wrote:What do you mean the case on quadz is good? Like, you think he is likely scum? Or could he be anti-town? Or could he just be town in a pickle?
It should be obvious that I think quadz08 is pretty scummy, so yeah, I think he's likely scum.
When I voted vezo, you weren't on my scumlist. The reason I am not pushing the quadz lynch as hard is I much prefer a lynch of you. What I said on quadz was only one point, xvart has the majority of the argument on him.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 am

Post by diddin »

The reason I haven't looked at the vezo wagon is I think analyzing wagons is something to do after a flip.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:35 am

Post by diddin »

Sotty7 wrote:
diddin Post 308 wrote:The reason I haven't looked at the vezo wagon is I think analyzing wagons is something to do after a flip.
diddin Post 115 wrote:L-2 this early? I think we really need to take a look at this wagon, as it took off way too quick.

unvote
I'm sorry but those two statements don't match up to me.
Why do you feel the need to apologize?

Anyways, as I said earlier, I don't like D1's ending quickly because I think you can get a lot of information off of them. I said WE need to take a look at the wagon, not just myself. I personally don't do wagon analysis's until after flips, but that doesn't mean that other people don't.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:40 am

Post by diddin »

Humble I FoS'd Kage a while back when Oso first put heat on him, even though now, I think I'd put q21 up there because he still hasn't said why Humble is scum and Humble is on my town list.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 am

Post by diddin »

q21 wrote:
diddin wrote:Humble I FoS'd Kage a while back when Oso first put heat on him, even though now, I think I'd put q21 up there because he still hasn't said why Humble is scum and Humble is on my town list.
Please point me to where I have ever stated that I think Humble is scum.
*headdesk*

I meant jayfl, sorry.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 am

Post by diddin »

xvart, tasky is v/la for a while if I recall correctly.

I'm happy voting quadz if we can lynch SSBF tomorrow.

unvote, Vote: Quadz
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:16 am

Post by diddin »

quadz08 wrote:
Sotty wrote: The VT claim at lynch -2 pushes me more towards placing my vote on quadz. Combine that with his last couple of posts where he is so sure the scum are voting him and yet won't say who.
I was merely going by statistics, and how most of the games I've read through/played/heard about have worked. As I said, of the people voting me, the only one I have found scummy is vezok.
The problem is mafia is rarely a game of pure statistics. What works with one set of players doesn't necessarily work with another. Quadz: Before you hang, will you explain why you're suspicious of vezok? I've never really seen you make a case on him.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 am

Post by diddin »

If Quadz flips scum, SSBF is even likelier scum than I thought with his recent attempts to deflect attention away from Quadz.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by diddin »

Approximately 16 hours until deadline. Hammer please.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by diddin »

I just found out something by browsing the forums a bit: Friend didn't replace out of all of his games when he replaced out of this one? Panicking scum or just too many games? I need to do a reread on Humble, I have just considered him town but never took a good hard look at his posts. Without going into ongoing games, I can say that xvart is not playing outside of his playstyle. He tends to push HARD on somebody until they're lynched, so his actions about quadz are a null-tell to me.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 am

Post by diddin »

The Humble reread is coming, I have Band Camp today and WILL do it this evening. Trust me on this one. The reason I'm rereading Humble is my only read on him in the past was town, but that read wasn't a very strong one. I like to have better reads D2 than D1.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:24 am

Post by diddin »

vezokpiraka wrote:
diddin wrote:The Humble reread is coming, I have Band Camp today and WILL do it this evening. Trust me on this one. The reason I'm rereading Humble is my only read on him in the past was town, but that read wasn't a very strong one. I like to have better reads D2 than D1.
Seriously?
Are you kidding me?
You are now trying to deflect the wagon from you to Hubmle?
Half of the people here consider him town. I don't want him lynched.

This isn't working today diddin.

Vote diddin
Why do you assume that by rereading Humble I want him lynched? I think he's town and just want to reinforce my read. I don't just ISO people that I think are scum.

This is a blatant wagon vote with piss-poor reasoning.
vote: vezo
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 am

Post by diddin »

quick reread of Humble reinforced my townread. I can't find a single thing in his posts that's blatantly scummy.

tazaro, vezo has been scummy all game and you can't deny it. Saying "we lynched obv scum" when he was only voting quadz to help the wagon and he's never mentioned me or SSBF, but he thinks we're obvious scum too. Not to mention this last vote is a thinly-disguised wagonvote where he blatantly lies saying I'm trying to deflect attention to Humble.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 am

Post by diddin »

The quadz wagon has already been analyzed in detail, I see no need to just repeat what others have already said. I don't ever recall telling people I was going to analyze the Quadz wagon, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'll do a vezo wagon analysis though since it's long overdue and we have a town flip now.
vezo wagon before I unvoted wrote:vezokpiraka (5) Tasky, Friend, diddin, KageLord, quadz08
Tasky: Votes vezo for not answering his questions even though he said they weren't important. This is the contradiction Oso pointed out early on that led to votes on Tasky.

Friend: Votes for vezo for sheeping on Oso. This is where the bandwagon starts to kick off.

myself: I post an FoS on vezo for backpedaling so quickly from his last vote and blindly following Oso, then in the EBWOP I see the post where he still says Tasky's scum. BLATANT contradiction, so I vote.

KageLord: This is the vote I dislike most on the wagon, mostly because he's trying to use the fact the posts were 6 minutes apart to justify vezo sheeping with SSBF. Really looks like he's grasping at straws here.

quadz: This vote sucks too. He's using the timestamp issue like Kage was and doesn't even say anything about what I think was scummiest at the time: blatantly sheeping Oso by unvoting Tasky followed by still saying Tasky is scum.

I unvoted because vezo was L-2 and the last 2 votes on his wagon were terrible, terrible votes.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 am

Post by diddin »

vezokpiraka wrote:Good. We lynched obvious scum.
Two more to go. I bet money on SSBF and diddin.
vezokpiraka wrote:You say I am a weak player.
Scum always try to force a mislynch on me.
If diddin flips town tazaro should be the next to go.

This is a direct contradiction. First you say "SSBF and diddin are obv scum," then later you say "if diddin flips town tazaro should be lynched next."

Seems REALLY opportunistic because there are a handful of people who are suspicious of Tazaro and you can just bandwagon with them even though you said SSBF is obv scum.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by diddin »

Vezo being a VI does NOT exempt him from being the scummiest person here. There is also apparently no vigilante so he'll be here until we lynch him.

My opinion on KageLord is neutral, leaning scummy. The point I brought up earlier is probably the scummiest thing he's done, but IMO, we have bigger fish to fry.

I also dislike how vezo automatically assumes there are 3 scum when he says we lynched obvious scum in quadz.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by diddin »

aranneas you might've missed where I said I still think Humble is town and I just brought it up to look for opinions. Nowhere did I say it's a scumtell, the "panicking scum or too many games" thing was purely rhetorical.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:03 am

Post by diddin »

I like everything about the quadz wagon except for the Tazaro hammer. It just looked like a big HEY LOOK AT ME post and it seems like he was trying to buy towncred by hammering even when KageLord was committed to the hammer already. Overall I don't have much else to say about the quadz wagon.

About the Tasky contradiction: it's slightly scummy, but he started acting a lot more pro-town and it could possibly be seen as poor word choice. He clearly expressed his desire to end RVS with those questions and vezo attacked him for "subtly trying to end RVS," which is an outright lie. Overall I'd consider Tasky's vote on vezo independent from the bandwagon because later wagoners used different reasoning, like his sheep with Oso or the post time issue. The sheeping is scummy, the post time thing is a nulltell.

Vezo lynch is looking better and better because tazaro's insistence vezo is just a VI could be a potential scumlink.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:33 am

Post by diddin »

Ok yeah I saw where he missed where KageLord was going to hammer, the hammerpost still looks like an attempt to buy town cred.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:50 am

Post by diddin »

Tazaro wrote:
diddin wrote:Vezo lynch is looking better and better because tazaro's insistence vezo is just a VI could be a potential scumlink.
I assume you've never played with vezo before.
I'm in ongoing games with him, I know how he acts. Being VI does not prevent him from being really scummy in this game.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:52 am

Post by diddin »

You know why i was suspicious of SSBF, I posted a case on him a while back due to his "Defense is a Scumtell" thing. I think he's acted a bit more town and he's on my neutral-scummy list now.

My revised scumlist is:

1. vezo- I've already said why
2. Tazaro- WAY too eager to defend vezo as a VI, play has been a bit... off to me. Probably wouldn't be here but the vezo connection puts him up.
3. Don't really have a third scumspect at the moment other than KageLord due to the whole post time controversy during the D1 vezo wagon.

We're obviously not going to be lynching SSBF today so it's pointless to be voting him from my perspective.

I wanna hear from vezo why SSBF dropped off his scumlist for tazaro for no apparent reason.

q21: what is your opinion on vezo?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by diddin »

Will do.

I'm a
Town Jailkeeper Neighbour

Every night I can choose one person to lock up in jail. They are both protected from all night actions directed towards them and roleblocked. I am neighbours with Oso and Humble Poirot, but don't know anything about their alignment.

Last night, I locked up sotty7. I figured this would be a good jailkeep either way, because I got a town read from sotty D1. I've also heard sotty plays a good scum game, so I locked him up in case he's smart scum so i can potentially roleblock him.

I believe this explains the no night kill, but sadly, I cannot confirm sotty as town or scum.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by diddin »

If I were scum, what benefit would I have from claiming a provable power role? I may very well be the only protective role in the game. I would be safer claiming VT if I were scum since the flip of another protective role could possibly lead to my lynching.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by diddin »

Sotty7 wrote:
diddin wrote:If I were scum, what benefit would I have from claiming a provable power role? I may very well be the only protective role in the game. I would be safer claiming VT if I were scum since the flip of another protective role could possibly lead to my lynching.
How are you provable?
If we lynch you and you flip scum, I'm essentially clear.

Considering I doubt there are two protective roles in a mini normal, another protective role flips, and I'm in trouble. Why would I take that risk?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:11 am

Post by diddin »

vezokpiraka wrote:Ah screw it. I will claim anyway. Now I am just more suspicious of you and Sotty.

Like I said I am a watcher. If I would have found something like 2 person both targetting Oso I would have told at the beginning of the day. This will just out a PR. KageLord targetted Oso at night.
Who was the other person who targetted Oso? For all we know, you may have outed Kage and the other person who visited Oso is scum.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 am

Post by diddin »

Ah, ok.

unvote

Vote'll probably be going to vezo or Kage depending on a KageLord claim.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 am

Post by diddin »

I'm thinking Tazaro is the best lynch for today. His tunnel vision of me is causing him to make up these crazy conspiracy theories that make absolutely no sense, and he can't even keep consistant with his own theories.

VOTE: Tazaro
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by diddin »

I never mentioned anything about Sotty before the claim because I figured at the time he is more likely to be town than scum. However, Tazaro's buddying with Sotty at this point is starting to change that and I'm not completely discounting Sotty as scum. If Tazaro flips town I have an eye on q21 as I don't like how he came in and just voted Tazaro without commenting on any of the claims and very little of the recent going-on.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:11 am

Post by diddin »

Tazaro wrote:I would have voted KageLord, but no one else was and I have wanted diddin to die; my vote is on him. Why are we believing diddin? I need Sotty to come in here; he's got the right thinking.
This post and the next post scream sotty buddy. I also find it funny how Tazaro votes sotty and then when sotty votes Oso, Tazaro blindly follows him on it even though he said earlier that Oso's logic made sense and he voted sotty.

Tazaro is still the best lynch today.

Ans now he's asking people if they want him to flake? FLAILING SCUM ALERT.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:49 am

Post by diddin »

The reason i didn't want to say anything about sotty was a: He might've been town anyways, and b: if i don't claim by the end of the day and I try to subtly crumb suspicion of sotty, I might get nightkilled.

I don't know from personal experience about how good he is as scum, but I've seen him on lists of best scum players and he's nominated for a Scummy for best scum performance IIRC.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 am

Post by diddin »

MOD: Can we get a votecount?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by diddin »

I jailed Oso last night because a few were suspicious of him and I figured scum would predict me jailing someone I personally am more suspicious of, so I figured I was more likely to successfully roleblock scum.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:33 am

Post by diddin »

I consider Oso and Vezo as confirmed town now. Meaning if there is scum in our neighbor group, it is Humble. If Humble really is scum, than it's doubtful Aranneas is a lyncher after all.

I'm thinking Vezo caught scum, I'd be shocked to see more power roles in this game.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by diddin »

Errrrrrrrrrrrr yeah semi-confirmed totally forgot possibility of sanity. It's even probable due to vezo being watcher.

I think vezo is confirmed because now that it is confirmed Kage has a visiting role, vezo's report is correct. Kage did not explicitly deny visiting Oso, and I think it would be almost impossible for scum to not only guess a PR in their fakeclaim, but also correctly guess whom he visited.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:46 am

Post by diddin »

I am almost certain there is not another power role in this game. I for one am in favor of vezo outing his other visit.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:05 am

Post by diddin »

I have strong doubts it's another protective role. Oso brought up a statistic in the neighbor chat that only 14% of the past 50 Mini normals had 2 protective roles, and a game with two investigative PR's and two protective PR's would just be broken. He then went on to say he's seen a setup like this before with a watcher and a cop-type PR with a jailkeeper to prevent town from becoming overpowered, as the JK can protect one at the cost of blocking their power for the night.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by diddin »

Did anyone else see what Kage said before it got snipped? It might be game relevant, but I don't want to post it without the mod's consent.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:57 am

Post by diddin »

Vote: Sotty

I have a STRONG feeling Oso is town based on Kage, as I think he would have been voting Oso had he gotten a guilty and the likelihood of cop sanity is too little to care. Oso's reports explain my failed jailkeep as well as the no kill night 1.

I am also beginning to doubt Vezo's claim, mainly due to the faact that it is common sense for a watcher to watch a claimed PR, and instead he watches Humble? Not even vezo's VIness can explain that.

Third spot I'm unsure about, we can think about that later.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:16 am

Post by diddin »

I'm ok with the sotty lynch as soon as possible.

If Sotty flips scum and vezo flips town, I'll be heavily suspicious of SSBF.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by diddin »

I'm not hesitant, I am just not the kind of person to push so hard when there is still discussion going on. Sotty needs to be dead, but that does not mean I want to cut day short.

I'm think xvart is probably doc or, if vezo is town somehow, some crazy scum role to balance out all these town PR's. However I have a pretty good town read on xvart so I am mostly leaning towards him being town.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by diddin »

Just posting to avoid prod. I have nothing to say until sotty is lynched.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 am

Post by diddin »

xvart wrote:
diddin, 805 wrote:Just posting to avoid prod. I have nothing to say until sotty is lynched.
How do you feel about being tracked tonight?

xvart.
If it helps prove me as town, I am ok with it.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:40 am

Post by diddin »

I was planning on doing something else with my Jailkeep, but I will go with the plan or me and Oso will work out something in neigbour chat.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by diddin »

Congratulations everybody! A well played game by both sides. And now I am gonna present awards.

Town MVP: Oso
- Fantastic use of tracker play and excellent scumhunting as well. Honorable mention: Humble Poirot, for being very outwardly town the whole game.

Scum MVP: Sotty7
- Sotty played a very very good scum game and would probably not have been lynched. Honorable mention goes to SSBF who would have probably lasted another day had Oso not gotten lucky.

Opinions on my play in this game? Personally I did to the occasional stupid thing, but my scumdar was actually very accurate. I called SSBF as scum D1, and quadz was the only one smart enough to listen :cry:
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”