Mini 1000: The Brave and the Beautiful (Game Over)

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Sup sexy ladies.
Vote Iecerint
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:51 am

Netopalis wrote:Hey, folks. Woo! A few names I've played with before - in particular, shout-outs to Ythan, bv310 and SK.
:cry:
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:39 pm

I'm going to withhold information from this town by not answering Neto's questions.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:49 am

Robocopter87 wrote:MoI, you don't know how much I cried over Furcolows play in that game. I wasn't even alive when he was there.

Newbie926

If you wanna know what I'm talking about read day two.
That game was ugly, on the other hand I ID'd the scum team on my first post.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:03 am

Guilty people are paranoid, innocents have nothing to fear.

Unvote vote robo
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:36 am

Scum fear death and lynches far more than town do. Fail argument. Not to mention town controls the lynch, not scum. Oh and scum have PRs too.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:41 am

Netopalis wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Scum fear death and lynches far more than town do. Fail argument. Not to mention town controls the lynch, not scum. Oh and scum have PRs too.

I'm going to go ahead and jump on this. To me, this looks like Shotty trying to throw fuel on Robo's fire in order to get him closer to that lynch so that he can use the ability. I think that may be our best lead right now, although Furcolow isn't far behind.

Vote: Shotty to the Body
I haven't reread yet to find this dayaction, but how is voting someone for terrible arguments scummy? What a joke. Of course I was trying to get votes on him when he's behaving like a scum-bag. You had to go back REALLY far to find someone to throw this terrible argument against too, what was that page 3 or 4 or something?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 am

This is even more hilarious after rereading and seeing you voted him right after me. Not to mention your original reaction to Robo claiming Chun-Li and then your sudden backtrack on that when the others disagreed. And all this cheap distancing with Iec about whether scum could plan something like that or not. Holy shit Neto your play is the dogs this game.

unvote vote Neto

@millar: rofl kid, check all the other games I'm in/modding for the last day or two and find the posts to prove my 'active lurking.'
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Iecerint wrote:My top single suspect up to this point is Millar. I think his vote for Robotown was the most bizarre, and I think his play in the aftermath makes little sense.

My second-tier is Neto-S2B as a scumpair. First, Neto weakly attacks S2B out of nowhere. Then, S2B calls him out for "distancing" with me. In light of other things that have happened, these seems like an unusual place for one's focus. It's also an odd choice of words. For example, Neto and I hadn't attacked one another at all, so saying that we're distancing from one another is totally bogus. It reads like "Let's distance!" "LOL OK!" to me.

I'll be in rural Kentucky this weekend visiting family. I may not have regular access to the computer.
V/LA until Monday
It's a false argument between you two. He attacked me already, why would I have to tell him to distance? I pretty much agree with your Millar read, but I'm not moving my vote atm.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:13 pm

V/LA till tuesday
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 am

Sorry, it took me longer to catch up from vacation then I thought, the game I'm modding had some other things I had to deal with, but that's almost squared away so I'm re-reading. Spyre what happened to your magical plan? I saw you talk about it but never spell it out, or have you not done that at all yet?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:00 am

I prefer millar lynch to furcolow, I doubt fur is scum he's just ragin', I think he did something similar in the newbie I was in with him, I replaced in after he was dead though so it's kind of vague right now, I'll go find that game. People keep saying I should be (mis)lynched, did I miss the memo? Iec where is your case again?

unvote vote millar
L-1
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:24 pm

The human kerrigan bothers me as well so I see Ythan's point, but there aren't any other females in SC that control Zerg as far as I know so is he scum or not is debatable, filing away the possibility for good and evil variations of characters to exist in this game. I also didn't realize we wouldn't get alignment reveals, makes it difficult to know if you're even winning....
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 am

Muffin wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:The human kerrigan bothers me as well so I see Ythan's point, but there aren't any other females in SC that control Zerg as far as I know so is he scum or not is debatable, filing away the possibility for good and evil variations of characters to exist in this game. I also didn't realize we wouldn't get alignment reveals, makes it difficult to know if you're even winning....
Shotty are you going to be more active today? Over 28 pages you've only made a grand total of 12 posts.
Yes well between V/LA status and modding I've been pretty good. At any rate, yes, I think it'll be better today. Where did Iec go he never answered my question, Furcolow is obviously suspect for his hammer, did I miss anything else?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:16 am

More affectionate? What does that even mean? Wall of text... tl;dr. Still didn't answer my question Iec. Go back to before the D1 lynch if you can't remember.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:48 pm

MagnaofIllusion wrote:bv310 and Robo – Thank you for explaining quite clearly.

First off people – more Shotty votes.
I can’t make it any more clear than that.

Lastly I’m going to make the following offer –

Any Vig who wants any sort of chance of being viewed as Town and who shot Neto Night One had best pony up to it. Spyrex is clearly the Mafia kill of the Night so it’s a pretty simple choice for you.

Note to those who are not that potential Vig
– I don’t want to hear any crap about Role-fishing. I know what I’m doing. So save it for someone who cowers before Wikitells.
What do you hope to gain by outting a vig? I would like this answered before I move to my other points.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:58 pm

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote: What do you hope to gain by outting a vig? I would like this answered before I move to my other points.
Move on to your other points ... did you not read what I wrote. I know what the hell I'm doing. And I'm eager for you to provide some sort of content.
Fine, next point, I shot Neto.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 am

Muffin wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Shotty wrote:Fine, next point, I shot Neto.
Once kdub posts and Muffin, Iec and bv310 weigh in on Shotty’s claim I’ll provide my thoughts.
I have no particular reason to believe this claim. Shotty said he'd be more active and he's almost been
less
active today than yesterday. He might have actually been the one to shoot Neto (which IMO was poor play because Neto was one of my stronger town reads during D1) but even if his claim is true that doesn't imply alignment. He could be scum, SK, or vig.

Shotty's been posting so seldomly you can barely call it "active" lurking.
This is funny, why WOULDN'T you believe the claim? There's no one counter-claiming and no plausible reason I would lie about it. If I am then whoever shot Neto would shoot me yes? What does my activity have to do with my roleclaim? Why are you trying so hard to discredit my claim?

unvote vote muffin
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:13 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Shotty wrote:Fine, next point, I shot Neto.
Ok that’s fine. Before I proceed I’m going to let everyone have a chance to counter the kill on Neto.

And thoughts as to who is scum would be greatly appreciated from your slot.
Furc's claim is not confirmable right now and his play hasn't been great. That being said I don't want to lay out any plans of action that would allow scum to pick and choose their night-kill appropriately. Muffin bothers me because he tries so hard to discredit my claim for essentially no reason. Iec is town imo, though he's fooled me before. I'm assuming you're town for the moment, at least until I hear whatever you have in mind. Any other details of the technical part of my role can wait, though I'll happily name-claim at this point.

I'm not sure what Iec is talking about, but yes I am (have) claiming(ed) vig.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 am

Iecerint wrote:Hmm. I suppose I'll let him respond to that.
Glad we have your permission. :roll:
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Robocopter87 wrote:YOOHOO, SHOTTY ARE YOU ONE SHOT OR WHAT? STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION
Not avoiding, I said I wasn't answering it till I hear what Magna wanted to say. Deal with it.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am

I'll agree to the plan to not shoot Furc if that's what the town wants. I'll give up more about my ability tomorrow then.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Not hammering before a claim, I'm doing volunteer work tomorrow and after that I'll check reread Ythan ISO before I engross myself in SC2.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 pm

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Not hammering before a claim, I'm doing volunteer work tomorrow and after that I'll check reread Ythan ISO before I engross myself in SC2.
Cuuuurse youuuuu!

Newegg flubbed up my preorder, and are only
just
shipping it out tomorrow.
Meaning I won't receive it for like... at
least
another few days. Nooooooo!!!!

*shakes fist at the skies!*
Midnight release ftw, unfortunately it's taking forever to install and I have to get up in the morning so I can't play tonight.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 am

I believe Ythan, fairly confident that he's town after ISOing him, going to reread Robo next.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:19 am

I went after Muffin N2, and N3 I didn't do anything because I'm out of kills.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:21 am

Let's see, flavor indicated I was watched and/or tracked, perhaps both. Heard some noises when leaving Muffin's room and then someone was sleeping in front of my door.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:24 am

V/LA till Monday

I'll get to your questions when I get back.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”