Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Guess who is voting to raise for CMAR

Unvote
Vote Ravian

If he flips scum CMAR is scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Unvote
Vote CMAR

Same thing only CMAR wagon has more steam
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

@xvart
It was hypothetical. Talking about "Kleedrac"-town doesn't mean that I think he is town, it's just saying if he WAS town, etc. This is how the phrase is used across the board, so I really don't know where you got your crazy ideas.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Axelrod »

It's awesome that the top three vote leaders all appear to be ducking and covering atm.

I consider CMAR to be the worst offender in this, however, he's got two posts in the past 2 weeks, which consisted of "I got prodded. Tommorrow is my Mafia scum day. Trust me" (which I took to be a promise to post, and that didn't happen) and "Woah I lost track of this game. Sorry." (3 days ago).

With the deadline now approaching, I'm going to move to:

Unvote;

Vote: CryMeARiver

That makes 7 votes. Raivann is next with 6. We are still a long way off from lynching anyone.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Since deadline is looming large I’m going to restrict the majority of this post to the three lynch candidates – Budja / kleedrac, CMAR, and Raivann. I’m looking at their ISOs and deciding who I think deserves a vote most –

Budja / Kleed – His early case on CMAR, while poorly presented, stands out to me in light of CMAR’s resurgence as a viable lynch candidate. Klee made the case on 6/6. CMAR began lurking heavily on the same day. The early attacks on Klee, at least the ones he bothered to respond to, centered on his Town read on Richard and his lurking. He quickly spirals into his AtE / OMGUS / Insult fest aimed at DripHydra.

Raivann / Deer – Deer’s contribution to the game centered on jousting with DripHyrdra regarding Deer’s purported scumminess. Raivann replaces in, votes Richard post claim and raises CMAR on 6/8. He claims to believe Kleedrac, but votes two posts later mainly based on DripHyrda’s comment re: emotional players and alignment. He votes Dana based on a misread, calls Mina prob-scum and FOSed SSBF. Finally, he re-votes Richard.

CMAR – Comes out in a strong attempt to “lead town” with his Contract and statements that RVS is over. Starts the bandwagon on Richard. Makes a rather strange play to garner support for being Raised from those who supported Axel. As mentioned copious times immediately unvotes Richard after claim and says he will analyze the bandwagon (which per his ISO never happened). Breadcrumbed some sort of role and basically disappeared on the 6th, the same day Klee made his case. No content at all since then but has maintained enough activity to not be replaced.

In review think CMAR and Raivann are by far the stronger candidates for lynch.

UNVOTE: Muki VOTE: CMAR. I’d certainly switch to Raivann to make sure we don’t miss a Day 1 lynch, but I feel CMAR’s lurking (coincendentally timed with the case made by Klee) contrasts seriously with his early Day posting style. This dichotomy linked with his odd play regarding a 'breadcrumb' and being Raised tip him above Raivann IMO.
Richard wrote:Question: How many people at this point would be willing to lynch me today?
I’m not willing to lynch you today only based on your claim’s flavour and it’s potential to be Pro-Town. Your early play was bad and your play post claim hasn’t really improved. Based on flips and further developments I’ll reassess going forward.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Drippereth »

SSBF was town with that massive wagon analsys post from way back when..
I think CMAR's away sitewide but I remember thinking he was town.
Kleedrac wagon evaporation makes me sad. There's prob scum on this jump onto CMAR.
Oh wait let me check old votecounts.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Mikujin »

I'm not lurking (intentionally) or avoiding the game. I've been keeping up with the goings on in this game, and have watched as the CMAR case built up some momentum. Just haven't made a post since there wasn't anything worthwhile I could contribute.

CMAR's oddly timed lurking may be a good tipoff that he's scum, but he at least put some effort into early game-day play, while Raivann (and his predecessor) have done little worth mentioning. I'd also like to reiterate that Raivann's attitude and play have been rather flippant and dismissive. He's quick to vote for the flavor of the day just to go with the flow, and when a case is presented against him, his sarcastic response does nothing to answer the suspicions raised against him. He's going unnoticed because of other prospective lynch targets (namely CMAR and Kleedrac/Budja), and with good reason. The cases presented against CMAR are well laid out and display clearly why CMAR is scum. While I'm more than willing to move my vote to ensure a D1 lynch doesn't go to waste, I still feel Raivann is the better candidate for the lynch. For those of you who are voting CMAR (some of whom were formerly voting Raivann), can you briefly tell me what sets CMAR's scummitude a step above Raivann's? I'm just no quite certain how he rose to the top of everyone's list so quick.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Drippereth »

RichardGHP (13) - CryMeARiver, MacavityLock, I doubt it, LynchMePls, xvart, Drippereth, MagnaOfIllusion, danakillsu, vezopiraka, Deer, Animopherv1, Mikujin, migewelloni

BAM! There's scum on that. Tons of 'em.
SO Lynchme's tow, we're town, dana's town, vezo's town, miku's town.

LEAVES.
Cry, Mcav, doubt, xvart, Magna, Deer, ani, migewe
I think Ani and Cry are town so I'll chop them off the list.

Mcav, doubt, xvart, Deer, migewe.

^^^Okay, we can use this for the future. Not that releveant now, whatevs. And who the heck is migewe anyway?
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Drippereth »

Drippereth wrote:I SEE MASSES OF WALLS AEFRUYAWRGLAR.
MUST READ MASSES OF WALLS.
MUST SKIM MASSES OF WALLS.
MUST SKIP MASS OS WALLS >.<

Raivan is town -> http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2317958 <- That trio stream of posts came from town.

So yeah, I'll skim around the last few pages looking at stuff now.
ON RAIVAN
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Drippereth »

Hmph, it seems I was wrong about CMAR being not on-site. He has posted elsewhere over last few days.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Percy »

@danakillsu
: Your reads are not consistent. Your bluster doesn't change that. You're hedging your bets and weaselling on Raivann. Read xvart's interpretation if you're still confused, but you just ignored it in your latest post and answered the other question with more weaselling. Scummy.

@LynchMePls
: What did you like about julienvonwolfe's post?
Personally, I like the all three points against SSBF - the attitude towards Migwelloni, the potential capitalisation on the failure of the Richard wagon, and the defence of Benmage.
I much prefer ML's response to julienvonwolfe's case against him than the original case, though; In particular, I'm also confused about the "inconsistency" in attitude towards FoSes - looks consistent to me.
The scumteam speculation is much more (ahem) speculative, but I agree that Drippereth needs to clarify their read on the SSBF and Raivann slots.

@Drippereth
:
1. You do realise Raivann replaced Deer, right? You have them as potential scum on the Richard wagon, but say he's town. Why wasn't he struck off with the other two?
2. Do you agree with Raivann that dana, Richard and Mina are scum? Is that why you keep linking that post? If Richard is scum, doesn't that invalidate your wagon analysis?
3. What is your read on SSBF? Raivann thinks he's scum, too, and you once had reasons you were going to expand on as to his scumminess, but he's also town?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:A good amount of my content apparently got eaten in the move.
This is not good. I think I may be missing some posts too.
@Mods: Can you look into this?

No- the World Cup is on.
Yeah I'll see what can be done.

vezopiraka wrote:@budja: Do you feel like keeldrac is noob town or noob scum?
This is not a question.
This is "Hey Budja, tell me why Kleedrac was noob town".
:?

Looks like I've got the double vote now.
Vote: Raivann

I will use my second vote to secure a lynch at deadline, if it comes down to it.

@Mina
: Did you ever get around to reading my meta?

@Rifka Viveka
: I see you're on "hammer duty", but will you hammer
anyone
who gets to L-1?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

@Mods: Can you look into this?
I know there's an issue with posts being truncated if they're really really big.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Drippereth »

Percy wrote: 1. You do realise Raivann replaced Deer, right? You have them as potential scum on the Richard wagon, but say he's town. Why wasn't he struck off with the other two?
2. Do you agree with Raivann that dana, Richard and Mina are scum? Is that why you keep linking that post? If Richard is scum, doesn't that invalidate your wagon analysis?
3. What is your read on SSBF? Raivann thinks he's scum, too, and you once had reasons you were going to expand on as to his scumminess, but he's also town?
1. Isa think he's town right now because of that trio. Not sure on DGB yet.
2. No. All 3 are town. Those 3 posts reek of town though
3. Town.

I think RAIVAN is TOWN, but I don't think I agree with him on much at all.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Drippereth »

And scum would have bussed Richardscum, so that wagon thing would have worked regardless of Richard alignment.
But that doesn't matter.
Because Richard is town.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by CSL »

UNVOTE

VOTE: CMAR

Time is running out. And a lynch > a no lynch
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Mina »

In the middle of writing a big post, since I've missed a lot, but CSL, why do you suspect CMAR over Raivann? Both are about even in the vote counts.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by CSL »

I have a bigger scumread off of CMAR right now. Raivann can wait until tomorrow.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.21: The
"King eats and the Hand takes the shit"
votecount

Lynch Count

Super Smash Bros. Fan (1) -
Unsight

RichardGHP (1) -
Raivann

CryMeARiver (9) -
Hasdgfas, LynchmePls, MacavityLock, RichardGHP, xvart, vezopiraka, Axelrod, MagnaofIllusion, CSL

Drippereth (2) -
Benmage, Budja

danakillsu (1) -
Thor665

Budja (3) -
Drippereth, Super Smash Bros. Fan, danakillsu

Raivann (7)
Mina, Mikujin, Locke Lamora, julienvonwolfe, I doubt it, Rifka Vivieka, Percy

Not voting to Lynch (2) - CryMeARiver, Kinetic

Hand of the King Count

xvart (1) -
Budja

CryMeARiver (2) -
CryMeARiver, Raivann

Benmage (1) -
Benmage

Drippereth (2) -
Danakillsu, Drippereth

Percy (14) -
hasdgfas, Mikujin, MagnaofIllusion, MacavityLock, Percy, vezopiraka, I doubt it, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Rifka Viveka, RichardGHP, Lynchmepls, CSL, julienvonwolfe, xvart

Mina (3) -
Thor665, Locke Lamora, Kinetic

MacavityLock (1)
Axelrod

Not voting to Raise (2) - Unsight, Mina

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to lynch and raise.

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm EST on Thursday the 24th of June
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

Late afternoon on Day 1

Varys sat and delicately ate an orange, first removing all hint of peel before taking a sharp knife to slice it into bite sized pieces. He deliberated over the information his little birds had brought him. Somewhere in the seven kingdoms a Hand had been raised. As the sun approached the horizon, and night threatened to arrive, Varys wondered what kind of Hand this one would be. Would he act for justice or power? Would he live til the end, or, like so many Hands before him, would he not even survive the night?

Percy has been raised
Hand of the King
. His Double Voting does not begin until Day 2. For clarity, Percy must always specify his unvote, otherwise his new vote will not count (unless he has yet to place both votes).

Further Votecounts for Day 1 will be limited to the lynch.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by mith »

All truncated posts can be found in their entirety here; if someone will make a list for me, I'll fix them.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by danakillsu »

percy wrote:@danakillsu: Your reads are not consistent. Your bluster doesn't change that. You're hedging your bets and weaselling on Raivann. Read xvart's interpretation if you're still confused, but you just ignored it in your latest post and answered the other question with more weaselling. Scummy
Why don't you quote anything in this post? All you're doing is saying my defense hasn't swayed you, and is in fact scummy without showing why. And I don't know what this "other question" is. I believe my reads are in fact consistent, and you're the one who has to prove otherwise, which you have not done. I will not reply to you any longer if you can't stop being vague and/or accusing me baselessly.
I don't think we should lynch CMAR today, because he always plays the way he's playing now, but a lynch of him would be better than no lynch, so go for it, if you must. My vote stays on Budja.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Unsight »

Percy wrote:
@Unsight
: Could you explain to me why, when Mina and then explained it , this was not worthy of notice, but when CSL adopts the vote-then-case approach with Kleedrac, it's worth a FoS?
I saw one but not the other.

I don't like how you loaded that question with the assumption that I saw both and ignored one. That's pretty scummy--goes back to the difference between finding scum and painting scum I attacked Drippereth with in the very beginning.
Games are meant to be fun.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Unsight »

Drippereth wrote:SSBF was town with that massive wagon analsys post from way back when..
I think CMAR's away sitewide but I remember thinking he was town.
Kleedrac wagon evaporation makes me sad. There's prob scum on this jump onto CMAR.
Oh wait let me check old votecounts.
SSBF makes giant wall'o'text posts regardless of alignment. That wagon analysis is a null tell.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Drippereth »

Naw, I remember some distinctly pro-town stuff from him earlier stuck in those walls but I'M NOT LOOKING AT ANOTHER WALL TODAY. So I'm not looking.
You've seen SSBF scum? I've been trying not very hard to look, link pwease.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Drippereth »

^^^What I'm saying is that the read wasn't because of the post length if it's not clear.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Unsight »

@Drip - Just double-checked. I could have sworn there was a mafiascum.net game where he was scum and not just the Smash World one. Here's a page where you can see his play as scum in that game though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”