LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 am

Post by LimMePls »

RichardGHP wrote:Raivann, you have absolutely no right to call my claim BS with no reasoning. If you're going to attempt to tear my claim to shreds, at least say why. Jesus.

He sounds like he just want rid of a townie, and I'd wager that he knows who Ser Loras is.
Care to participate in anything other than your own defense? You aren't helping yourself look more town, even if I do buy your claim.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Kleedrac »

We had 3 raises, xvart had two. We were voting for YOU. Sounds like self-preservation and self-interest.

Hey look:

Raise: Drippereth
If you look at the votecount (assuming you can read above a 3rd grade level) you'll see that you've managed to once again tie the raises. I'm hoping that with your scummy behavior you'll have more people raise xvart so as not to give your scummy ass a double-vote. Also, given how insanely scummy you keep acting;
Unvote
Vote: Drippereth
Lookin' smug since 1979
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Drippereth »

Kleedrac wrote:Also, given how insanely scummy you keep acting;
Unvote
Vote: Drippereth
That's namecalling with an OMGUS cherry on top.

Where's the case?

PS. My tying the raises was intentional, duh.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

unvote, vote: Kleedrac

Most of your posts have been absolutely terrible. The only semi-decent post you've produced was a case on CryMeARiver, and even then had some flaws. Your latest post was a blatant OMGUS vote on Drippereth and you've shown unecessary haterd toward Drippereth, who has been far more pro-town then you.

If you truly think Drippereth is scum, give us a decent case or I'm not buying your bullshit that you've been spouting.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am

Ninja'd

Some of my last post sounds like parroting of Drippereth.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:16 am

Post by LimMePls »

Kleedrac needs to be lynched folks. We aren't getting any younger, and for some of us that's a real problem.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Drippereth »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Ninja'd

Some of my last post sounds like parroting of Drippereth.

GREAT MINDS think alike.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 am

Post by danakillsu »

Kleedrac needs to be lynched folks. We aren't getting any younger, and for some of us that's a real problem.
QFTQFTQFT!
unvote, vote: Kleedrac
Most of your posts have been absolutely terrible.
QFTQFTQFT!
What can I say that hasn't been said? Let's lynch Kleedrac, but at least not before everyone makes a final decision on whom to raise.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:55 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:
danakillsu wrote: Kleedrac needs to be lynched folks. We aren't getting any younger, and for some of us that's a real problem.
QFTQFTQFT!
Then why aren't you voting him?

V/LA on weekends
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Kleedrac »

Wow, you guys play a hard game. For my first large game I'm having a lot of issues following some of your logic. Maybe it's the fact I'm too new around here but no one listens to me and you all seem to just point out my most minor logic flaws and then HOLY F*CK BANDWAGON CASE NOW NOW NOW. Fine, if that's what you want. My dying wish (as whatever I write doesn't seem to change things around here) is that when I flip town you'll lynch the dumb hydra whats-his-name and his scumbuddies :P
Lookin' smug since 1979
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

AtE?

V/LA on weekends
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:16 am

Kleedrac wrote:Wow, you guys play a hard game. For my first large game I'm having a lot of issues following some of your logic. Maybe it's the fact I'm too new around here but no one listens to me and you all seem to just point out my most minor logic flaws and then HOLY F*CK BANDWAGON CASE NOW NOW NOW. Fine, if that's what you want. My dying wish (as whatever I write doesn't seem to change things around here) is that when I flip town you'll lynch the dumb hydra whats-his-name and his scumbuddies :P
1. You use the newbie card.
2. You add in the "It's not fair!" card.
3. Shows more unecessary hate toward Drippereth.
4. To top it off, this is loaded with AtE.

Conclusion: Your play has been incredibly scummy. You have done very little in the game aside from being super defensive and call Drippereth names. I'm not sure if a claim can even save you at this point.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Drippereth »

I wanted to know Kleedrac's age. He sounds young. If the information on his profile is correct, he's 30?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:38 am

Drippereth wrote:I wanted to know Kleedrac's age. He sounds young. If the information on his profile is correct, he's 30?
Unfortunately yes. Yet he sounds like a teen complaining that he doesn't get his way. Funny part is that I'm almost twice as young as he is (Just finished 10th grade) and I try to act like an adult.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Unsight »

Mina wrote:4)
Unsight wrote:Wouldn't it be better for everyone if you stopped pretending to be a newbie?
Um...you realize that dana is saying in that quote he doesn't have experience
with Kleedrac
and not with the game overall? After days of not posting, that throwaway line in a post of a player you're not even voting is the only thing you thought was worth commenting on?

You know what, I'm going to try something different.
Vote: Unsight
. You seem like you're trying to look active, but you're just picking at minor points.
danakillsu has played in about 25+ games on mafiascum.net, has a gut read of scum on someone, but says he's not voting that person because he has no experience with said player instead of something definitive like "this wagon is better" or "I don't see the case on him." I have no experience with danakillsu but I can easily go find a couple of his 20-something games and get experience with him because I'm not lazy in my scum hunting. Also, it was a lame way to acknowledge the wagon without boarding it or resisting it. Laundering is my new favorite word these days.

And yes, I attack people I'm not voting. I have one vote and there are many scum. Just because I find one and vote him doesn't mean I stop all scumhunting to tunnel on him. And FWIW, I've already found two scum buddies. What have you done?
Games are meant to be fun.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Errr internets being a bitch all day *headdesk* *headdesk*
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:13 pm

@Unsight: Multiple times, you've called MacavityLock my scum buddy, yet you've never explained why you found him scummy. Why do you find him scummy?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Paranoia has not picked up his prod, I have begun searching for a replacement. He has until one is found to post.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Mikujin »

In case I've still got votes and raises out on people:

unvote
unraise

I apologize for my lack of activity (and poor content when I was "active"). My first look at the thread after an RVS post had it growing by nearly 8 pages, which was both intimidating and somewhat demotivational. However, I've
finally
caught up on the 15 or so pages of content I had failed to read.

Of the several candidates for Hand that are actually accumulating some raises, I think I'm most comfortable tagging my raise on Percy. Amongst himself, xvart, and Drippereth, he comes of as the least abrasive of the candidates, and I dig that. He's raised some flags I might not have, which I suppose I can attribute to his experience more than anything, and his posts have all given credence to taking quality of quantity; every post I look over has good content to evaluate, even if he's got a lost postcount than the other popular candidates.

I find Drippereth to be a little... overzealous in its scumhunting, but up to this point I can't find any significant faults in its logic that raises any flags. Until such a time arises, Drippereth gets a pass on being town as well. Its playstyle is perhaps more aggressive than I'd prefer, but in a game this big I guess someone has to smack a few people around with a firm hand.

xvart is certainly another option for the raise I would consider, as he too has been active on the scumhunt and provided some interesting food for thought. I'm not sure if I agree entirely with some of his pursuits, but thus far he seems genuine and I can't say I'd be against his having the Hand either.

For now:
Raise Percy

After actually reading through everything, I'm not quite sure how I feel on popular lynch candidates, either. There was the wagon on Richard, and now a case on Kleedrac seems to be taking off as well. There's the case for lynching Hayker for lurking, and understandbly, myself for the same reasons. Despite all of those, there's at least one person bumbling about that I'm more suspicious of at this time: vezopiraka.

He's "contributed" nothing but a series of one or two line posts and up to this point has offered no more content than myself (prior to now).
vezo wrote:@everyone: I think that for the first day or in some cases if we don't want to raise a hand we can raise the one who will be lynched so nobody could die because of it
First he suggests we raise to Hand whomever we lynch. This would eliminate the double-vote power we as a collective are being tasked with giving to someone. Seems like a counter-intuitive play, but there was a little talk of the merit it could have. I can let it slide without thinking too much into it for now...
vezo wrote:That thing is not useful. So we have to pick a double voter? on day 1.
If we target scum we have a double voter scum.
If we raise town we have a double voter dead.
If we raise town scum may create WIFOM and make us lynch him.

All cases equal bad for town. I still suggest raising the one we are lynching
Then he again pushed for a raise/lynch, claiming it will be bad for town, regardless of the scenario, without even considering protective roles like doctor/roleblocker, or things like watchers that could help find scum in the event the double-voter is targeted. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that we've got at least one doctor out there with 26 people, so it's easy enough to assume a double-voter would be protected (at least for awhile). There's no reason to be wasting raises - especially since we're still on D1.
vezo wrote:@drippereth: If you once again say that deer is scum I for one will vote for you and either if you or deer flips scum I will held a crusade to lynch the other
The first and last time we hear of any of vezo's suspicion of Drippereth. Will we ever see a follow-up now that Deer has been replaced?
vezo wrote:I want to be raised as the new hand.
I am playing by role can't remember who is that called.
I am the next in line for the throne raise me.
vezo wrote:I have no idea about the books.
I have no idea if I'm next in line but it seemed like I am a royal figure more or less.
Calls out for us to give him the Hand position after repeatedly calling out for us to raise and lynch someone. Follows it up by saying he's pretty sure being the Hand fits him because of flavor. Absolutely terrible attempt at trying to secure the double vote for you and your scumbuddies.
vezo wrote:I play like this.
I do scumhunting when I get a good read on someone. Right now richard seems the scummiest but I don't have a case on him yet
Yes, you post one line responses and give us little content to question you on or get a suitable read from. Oh, and call people out/vote without providing any reason beyond "seems scummy." Oh, and prior to that we received:
vezo wrote:I think Cmar is scum. Will post a case sometime soon
We never got that case, and (as I mention below), your suspicions of CMAR don't resurface until Kleedrac pops in with his own case on CMAR. Will we ever see an actual case on
anyone
from you? Only time will tell, I suppose.
vezo wrote:unvote
Vote Richard

Your last post is ultra scummy.
Another fine example of your skills in scum detection.
vezo wrote:I suspect players but nobody seems to listen to me so I vote the one with the biggest wagon and who I find scummy.
English is not my first language.
You suspect no one up 'til this point, save Richard, which is blatant bandwagoning. Richard then claims, and you unvote only to latch onto the CMAR wagon Kleedrac tries to start up.
vezo wrote:unvote
Vote mikujin
The amount of scuminess in your posts is overwhemling
I make a couple posts that entirely lack content (my apologies to everyone for that) and you immediately flip to me. I'm not sure whether you genuinely found my sarcastic overtone scummy, or if you were just out to lynch a lurker. Either way, you
again
throw a vote around with not real clarification as to why you're doing it.
vezo wrote:I will /barn that. This is what I told you/ was going to tell you and forgot.

Unvote
Vote Richard
I'm not exaclty sure what "barning" is - I saw it mentioned/used a few times but found nothing in the wiki, care to enlighten me anyone? - but you again hop onto the Richard wagon with little to no justification. Your lack of reasoning provides us with little to nothing to go on, and leaves you looking non-commital. I find this methodology to be highly suspect, and at this time, I'm satisfied that you are certainly scum.

vote: vezopiraka

(I apologize for the wall of text, but after missing 15 or so pages I guess it was bound to happen. I'll do my best to avoid being flagged as a lurker from here on out!)
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Axelrod »

There's just way too much "certainty" floating around in this thread. I absolutely hate it when people just start calling other people "scum" and act like they have it all figured out and it's case-closed when the truth is they know
nothing
. They have a
hunch
. An
opinion

I recognize this is a "style" thing for a lot of people, and they'll flip from calling someone obv.scum to deciding they are clearly town at the drop of a hat, and then immediately press on with their next "obviously scum" target, conveniently ignoring how horribly wrong they were the last time they called someone "obv.scum" and it drives me
nuts
. Please STFU or use some damn qualifiers. When you do this you are either being dishonest or you are just being a moron.

/rant

I don't know why I bothered to type this out. Maybe I'm having a bad day or something.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.12: The
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."
votecount

Lynch Count

Super Smash Bros. Fan (3) -
CCARaven4, Unsight, Danakillsu

RichardGHP (4) -
Raivann, Animopherv1, migewelloni,vezopiraka

CryMeARiver (2) -
RichardGHP, Hasdgfas

Drippereth (2) -
Benmage, Kleedrac

Vezopiraka (2) -
Hayker, Mikujin

Hayker (3) -
Percy, Axelrod, MacavityLock

Danakillsu (1) -
xvart

Kleedrac (3) -
Drippereth, LynchMePls, Super Smash Bros. Fan

Benmage (1) -
I doubt it

Mikujin (1) -
MagnaofIllusion

Unsight (1)
Mina

Not voting to Lynch (3) - Paranoia, CryMeARiver, Rifka Vivieka

Hand of the King Count

xvart (3) -
Percy, xvart, Kleedrac

MacavityLock (1) -
MacavityLock

CryMeARiver (2) -
CryMeARiver, Raivann

RichardGHP (1)-
RichardGHP

Axelrod (1) -
vezopiraka

Benmage (1) -
Benmage

Drippereth (3) -
Rifka Viveka, Danakillsu, Drippereth

Mina (1) -
Super Smash Bros. Fan

MagnaofIllusion (1) -
LynchMePls

Percy (2) -
hasdgfas, Mikujin

Not voting to Raise (10) - Unsight, Paranoia, animorpherv1, Migwelloni, Hayker, Mina, CCARaven4, Axelrod, I doubt it, MagnaofIllusion

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to lynch and raise.

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm EST on Tuesday the 22nd of June
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .
War has arrived!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Just to make this short and sweet -

Raise = Percy
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Paranoia has picked up his prod and has indicated he may have a lack of access for a few days due to internet connection problems. V/la noted.
War has arrived!

Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Drippereth »

Axelrod wrote:There's just way too much "certainty" floating around in this thread. I absolutely hate it when people just start calling other people "scum" and act like they have it all figured out and it's case-closed when the truth is they know
nothing
. They have a
hunch
. An
opinion

I recognize this is a "style" thing for a lot of people, and they'll flip from calling someone obv.scum to deciding they are clearly town at the drop of a hat, and then immediately press on with their next "obviously scum" target, conveniently ignoring how horribly wrong they were the last time they called someone "obv.scum" and it drives me
nuts
. Please STFU or use some damn qualifiers. When you do this you are either being dishonest or you are just being a moron.

/rant

I don't know why I bothered to type this out. Maybe I'm having a bad day or something.
You've just described our playstyle.

What you fail to realize is that there is a lot of thought going into the flippant comments; we play a lot of games; the certainties are shorthand and qualifiers are assumed, so they don't need spelling out.

Your rant is, in fact, quite scummy. It's an underhanded criticism of us, without the balls of naming us, and just a big ole IIoA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”