ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by ICEninja »

charter wrote: Ice, your plan has one large hole in it (at least from my perspective) is that if Espionage flips town hider, and we only have one kill (through both SK and mafia targeting the same person or one of them decides not to kill) then I'll be lynched tomorrow and that would mean game over for town, since there would be four alive with a SK and mafia, which is a very bad situation for town.
Then you think Espeonage will flip town?
Hoopla wrote: You're mistaking a watcher for a tracker ICE. I follow people and see who they target. If I track you, I don't find out who visits your house. I find out where you go.
My mistake. Instead of tracking me, then, track the second scummiest player that Unsight isn't investigating.

I'll jail charter tonight regardless of flip. I suggest Hoopla tracks Unsight tonight and Unsight investigates AGM. If Espeonage is a serial killer, then Unsight may want to investigate Hoopla. I feel like someone should investigate AGM, though, because it feels to me like AGM is more likely to be a town threat than one of our claimed power roles.

Was that the hammer?
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by ICEninja »

No that wasn't the hammer. Espeonage is at L-1.
Espeonage wrote: Well couldn't I hide with someone we think is scummy. ICE jailkeeps Unsight, unsight investigates me and we can wrap this thing up tomorrow.
No, because we have all the investigations we need. We have 2 claimed power roles already that can take care of that. I need to jail charter because he seems to be someone very likely to have a killing role. If the scum team is AGM and Hoopla, and they manage to night kill different people, then town loses. Otherwise, the town pretty much wins.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by Hoopla »

You still have a chance to claim SK, Espeonage.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote. Vote: Espeonage
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Espeonage »

:(
Don't @ me.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by ICEninja »

I would have preferred a slight warning, Almaster, especially considering how minimal your contribution has been today.

What is your flip, Espeonage? Might be good to have the PRs have a quick discussion during twilight. I'm going to jail charter unless anyone has a good reason for me to jail someone else.

Charter, you shouldn't mind at all if you're town. After all, it just makes you night kill immune right?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

are you sk just admit it
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Day 3 Vote Count #3

Esp - Scott, Charter, Unsight, AGM
Charter - Esp, Iceninja (L-2)

Not Voting - Hoopla

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

After much debate the town decided to re-look at Espionage.

"I told you I am a coward! I hid both nights!" Espionage screamed in frustration.

"Well let's just see if you really do have no spine then!" AGM countered, jumping on Espionage's back and shoving a pair of pliers into Esp's back.

A shriek of terror and pain echoed through the empty streets as AGM non too gently ripped out Esp's spinal cord, even using his hands to yank it out, as Esp kicked and screamed, moving his body as much as possible, but just looking like a fish flopping around on the ground. Soon the screaming stopped, pain fused forever on Esp's face as AGM looked at the bloody backbone.

"Huh, guess he did have a backbone after all," AGM said.

The rest of the townspeople gathered around and stared at the bloody mess before them. A quick check of Esp's pockets showed the same blue pen and letterhead that was used to write the note on Mayor Wolframnhart.

A cheeer ran through the crowd! They had found another of the mafia members!

Espionage (
Mafia Godfather
) - Spine ripped out Day 3.

The townspeople went back to their beds, a smile on their face and peace in their mind.

It is now Night 3, Day 4 will start June 5th 5pm PDT. All night actions must be sent in before then.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

As the citizens woke up, some oversleeping, they awaken with smiles on their faces. They had taken down the Godfather, and after a quick head count, they realize no one was eternally sleeping after last night.

It is now Day 4! With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 4 will end June 19th 9pm PDT
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Unsight »

My investigations are pretty much worthless since having a Tracker means the SK is likely investigation immune so I figured I'd investigate someone not likely to be shot if the SK wasn't charter--AlmasterGM.

According to my investigation, AlmasterGM is
innocent
. Shocking, I know.

Since Hoopla probably tracked me, she can verify my target.

On the off chance that Hoopla tracked Scott or AlmasterGM and saw them target charter (to purposely get a night will no kills), I'll withhold my vote on charter. Outside of that, good game everyone.
Games are meant to be fun.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by ICEninja »

I jailed charter, and we had no night kill. I'd say town won.
Vote charter

If the SK is trying to trick us in to lynching charter or whatever, it wasn't a good move. I really don't see any way we've lost this. Hoopla is cleared because Espeonage wasn't the SK, and Hoopla couldn't possibly have killed anyone with my role blocking. Scott and myself have already been cleared, and Unsight is for the most part probably clean. Unsight cleared AGM, so unless the SK brings up an innocent investigation (which case Scott could also be an SK, and makes things stickier for us if charter actually isn't the SK) we're fine. And that shouldn't be the case anyway.

If for some reason charter isn't the SK, I'll jail Unsight, but I simply don't think any more townies are going to die this game.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by charter »

Vote Scott

It has to be either Scott or AGM or Unsight, and I think it's probably Scott. It can't be Hoopla or Ice.

Ice, I am pretty sure the SK is investigation immune, or else they would stand no chance, so all the people you have as "cleared" probably aren't. I mean, even the mafia had someone investigation immune.

Unsight is right, in that the SK targeted me to make a no kill, thus getting an extra mislynch in. The only way this makes sense is if the SK is sitting comfortably in the game right now, which is Scott and AGM.

I'm voting Scott since I'm not the SK, so from my point of view, we can just go down the line with Scott and AGM and win the game.

I'm probably going to get lynched anyhow, so I'm gonna go back and try and figure out which of Scott/AGM is SK to help yall tomorrow.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Unsight »

@ICE

Scott wasn't cleared. Remember, the Mafia Godfather said he was innocent. The Mafia Godfather would have no way of knowing if Scott was an SK or not.

Right now it's: charter or Scott or Almaster
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Unsight wrote: Scott wasn't cleared. Remember, the Mafia Godfather said he was innocent. The Mafia Godfather would have no way of knowing if Scott was an SK or not.
Wait, what? YOU said he was innocent. Are you forgetting that you investigated him yourself?

But honestly, Espeonage flipping godfather was literally the single best flip that could have possibly happened, because I was concerned you would possibly clear a godfather if Espeonage was the SK. With a role blocker and godfather, we can be about 99% sure there is no more scum, and that it is indeed an SK. It also means there probably are indeed 3 town power roles, you, Hoopla, and myself.

Anyways, if it really was the SK trying to get a no night kill in, then I'll just keep jailing people until I die. We'll lynch charter today, I'll jail Almaster tonight if the game isn't over, and if there's another no kill, we lynch Almaster and I jail Scott, then we lynch him. Otherwise we lynch Scott first.

Whoever the SK is, charter, your game is over. You played well, and I suppose it makes sense to have some kind of last ditch effort to play the game out to another day and pray the town starts to disbelieve the power roles, but it's pretty much over.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: charter

We have at least one extra lynch left. Even considering the possibility of interference, we are not letting charter live in favor of someone who has been cleared by the cop or a claimed town PR, all of whose claims are very believable at this point given what we know of the setup.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Unsight »

@ICE

Remember, I'm a Cop. In most every game I've seen with a Serial Killer, they've been investigation immune. My getting innocent reads on AlmasterGM and Scott may not matter if that's the case.

And we really need to not hammer until Hoopla tells who she tracked.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

FAILPROOF PLAN TIME: Why don't we just no-lynch repeatedly and let Unsight and Hoopla scan every single person left in the game? SK's usually have to kill every night, so we'll nab them eventually. That, or 1) they'll have to make a non-charter move in order to not get caught, in which case charter is cleared, and we lynch Scott and then myself (I know I'm not the SK but remember, this plan is foolproof) or 2) we'll turn up totally blank, in which case we are 100% sure it's charter.

gg, sk why don't you just concede now and save us some time.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Almaster wrote: FAILPROOF PLAN TIME: Why don't we just no-lynch repeatedly and let Unsight and Hoopla scan every single person left in the game?
That is silly, if we mislynch today, I can jail another player and Hoopla and Unsight can investigate every single unknown player left. There is no need to do a single no-lynch.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Hoopla »

Well, I tracked Almaster - he went nowhere. I am thankfully confirmed now thanks to Espeonage's mafia flip, so here is my thoughts;

We lynch charter today. If this doesn't win the game, then we can do this;

- Jail Scott (because it would be a failing SK move to not kill last night to frame charter - so Almaster is less likely than Scott)
- I track Unsight, I suppose. Although the Godfather flip makes me feel better about him.

If Ice is killed, it clears Scott, and clears/catches Unsight, and then narrows it down to Almaster.
If I'm killed, it clears Scott, and we lynch Almaster/Unsight, and then Jail the other, if necessary to prevent a kill. Then lynch the other the next day.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote: Charter

I know I'm not the SK and if Hoop tracked AGM nowhere, there's no other option.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Unsight »

That's good enough for me.

If charter doesn't net us a win then Scott is the only one left.

vote: charter
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

wheeeeeeee
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:55 am

Post by charter »

Well I'm not the SK.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Day 4 Vote Count #1
Charter - Iceninja, AGM, Scott, Unsight
Scott - Charter

Not Voting - Hoopla

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline June 19th 9pm PDT

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:03 am

Post by wolframnhart »

After a very quick debate over why the town had an uneasy feeling that this was not the end of the terror they leaped over charter.

"I jailed him last night and there were no deaths! Coincidence? I think not!" yelled ICEninja.

"I tracked AGM. He sat around his house and watched House reruns!" Hoopla cried.

"I investigated AGM and he's been with the town the whole time!" Unsight shouted.

"It's Charter!" the collective voices cried out.

"Sinners! Begone from my sight! This town seethes with sin and corruption! It is God's will that I cleanse this place from the evil that has taken over it!" Charter ranted at everyone, his eyes wild and froth building at the corners of his mouth.

The remaining town members quickly swarmed over charter. A flash of a blade and a scream that ended suddenly are all that is seen and heard.

Charter -
(Serial Killer)
Silenced Day 4.

The town is safe. The last of the evils have been cleared from Murrieta, and all that remains of what started out as a violent act against the good people are four heads stuck to posts at the entrance to the town, reminding all that evil has no place here.

CONGRATULATIONS TOWN!!! VICTORY!!!!

I will post the role pms and thoughts in a moment.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”