Open 224 -- vengeful/Girls Alive! (Game Over)

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:07 am

Post by McGriddle »

Fenchurch wrote:Morning all!

Vote: charter

McGriddle, if you want to pull out a D1 list like in your last vengeful, I'd be much obliged.
Baha not again, I don't want to be quick hammered by scum again hahaha.

Vote: Fenchurch
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:13 am

Post by McGriddle »

Charter lynch = dumb, no page page 1 lynches in these games! XD
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:51 am

Post by McGriddle »

Wow theButtenmen, you just put me at L-1 you know.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 am

Post by McGriddle »

TheButtonmen wrote:Indeed.
Lol okay. Any reasoning behind it?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Fenchurch wrote:
McGriddle wrote:Charter lynch = dumb, no page page 1 lynches in these games! XD
I'm not saying on page 1. Just in general. My gut is that charter is scum. What does is your gut feeling about that?
My gut feeling? Maybe, but not enough to want him to be lynched yet.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by McGriddle »

TheButtonmen wrote:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I'm really not comfortable with anyone being at L-1 this early.

unvote
Why?
[/Facepalm]

You do realize we only have one chance to lynch scum right? And you're obviously who I am going to kill when I die, so if you are not scum I suggest you stop pushing for a terrible lynch based off of nothing on page 1, unless you want to lose. I don't think you are scum though, because scum wouldn't do something that balsey at the beginning of the game.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:19 am

Post by McGriddle »

OMG. I am not threatening a vig kill. If you look at the friggin rules it clearly states that when you get killed you must make a kill on your way down. I was put at L-1 for no reason by player X so obviously I think he is scum because he put me at L-1 without a reason. IDK what the hammer voter would say/do so I could not make an educated guess on whether or not I would kill the hammer voter, but based off of what has happened I would have to kill player X because I think he is scum and I want to win this game. All I was saying is that if he is town he better give me at least a reason as to why he is putting me at L-1, because if he is town, and we lynch me and I kill him and we're both town he has single handedly lost the game for town.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:55 am

Post by McGriddle »

TheButtonmen wrote:You've clearly talking about me, but go out of your way to avoid using my name. Why the ambiguity?
I was showing an example of why what you did was stupid if you are both town and scum.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:04 am

Post by McGriddle »

There was no quickhammer, and he did not give an excuse.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:36 am

Post by McGriddle »

charter wrote:You were talking of who you would vig, which implies that you're town and got lynched. Yet you were saying you'd vig the person who put you at L-1. Doesn't make sense.
In this particular scenario the person who hammers is scum, but has a good reason to hammer me. I don't want to vig town, So I could either pick the person who put me at L-1 without a reason, or the person who hammered with a reason. Scum could just make up any reason they wanted to now and hammer me and I would Vig TheButtonmen because I think he is scum.

What I am saying is if you have a reason to put me at L-1 state it, but if you don't it is terrible play to do so.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:01 am

Post by McGriddle »

Fenchurch wrote: Thing 2: McGriddle's post 32 is kinda sus actually. Besides the name-dodging 'player X' thing, there's the "even if you're town, I'm gonna vig you" threat, which I think is the kind of thing a scum player would say since they know the attacker is town.

Hmm.
Nay. I did not say that at all. Don't twist my words. I said I would vig him because I think he is scummy, all I am saying is that town or scum, putting me at L-1 in this short of a game without a reason is not beneficial to either faction.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:44 am

Post by McGriddle »

Fenchurch wrote:McGriddle: In post 25 you say to Buttonmen "I don't think you are scum". Then later you say that he shouldn't vote you because you'll vengekill him even if he's town. Then in post 38 you say that you'll vengekill him because you think he's scum.

Why the change? Seems like maybe it was just in response to charter pointing out your craplogic. If not this, then what?
My attitude is subject to change as he has seemed to get more scummy as the day goes on. That being said, I NEVER said I would vig kill him if I thought he was town. All I am saying is that even though he didn't hammer vote me, he still put me at L-1 without a reason so I would put that on the top of my scummy list if I were to get killed by someone who DID give a reason.

For the last effing time, because I am starting to get pissed off about people adding words into my mouth.

If I die, I will kill who I think is scum. So putting me at L-1 without any reason and having someone else WITH a reason kill me I am most likely going to Vig TheButtonmen. Pretty obvious if you are not 3/4 retarded. That's why I am saying that it was stupid play (BY SCUM OR TOWN) to put me at L-1 without reason.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 am

Post by McGriddle »

TheButtonmen wrote:Heh McG your still going on about how if you got hammered you would Vig me, but no one is hammering you eh?

I wonder why scum wouldn't take advantage of that?

All I can come up with is;

A) Your scum.
or
B) Me and Charter are scum.

So what do you say to getting someone to hammer you and then you can shoot me if your actually town; either your scum and its 3:1 D2 or your town and I'm scum and it's 2:1 tomorrow. Worst case scenario is 1 for 1!

EBWOP: It wasn't a random vote or fishing for reactions; it was a serious vote.
[/doublefacepalm] we are still in hypothetical mode. I am arguing about how you made a mistake for either faction.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by McGriddle »

TheButtonmen wrote:I feel sorry for your goon.
Stop all of your AtE Bullshit. You are not cute, you are not making yourself look town, all you are doing is flustering my feathers so you can puullll a mistake ridden slip out of me and call me scum.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by McGriddle »

charter wrote:I think I see what Shattered is running with here. Buttonmen mistyped in 65, and said "It was a random vote" and left the 'not' out. It's pretty clear that's what he meant, since he's said that like four times, pretty much verbatim.

It's ridiculous the extent to which Shattered is pushing this, but just more evidence to support that he's the Goon and McGriddle is the Godfather.
I see perfectly what S.V. is saying, how is "not" a typo, it's a whole word he left out. We can all say that everything is an accident. You sticking up for him and calling me GF and s.v. goon is making me think that you and thebuttonmen are a scum team together.
Unvote Vote: TheButtonmen
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:22 am

Post by McGriddle »

Game ends in 4 pages due to luck and idiocy lol
Wins/Losses - 99/15