SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:54 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Oooook. Definitely need to rethink things over.

One of these two people is
definitely
innocent.

SPS
Camn

We should ignore them for noose consideration today.

So there is definitely at least one scum among Bouncy, SC, and I. Since I know I'm not scum, that leaves Bouncy and SC. I looked at SC's play recently and I thought it looked town, so first I'll go back and reevaluate my stance on Bouncy.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:58 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:We have to get a lynch in before morning ends or we lose right? (Unless a kill is prevented.)
Very
good point! Ok, people, we better have a lynch done in less than 48 hours! Get busy!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:12 am

Post by camn »

That is a good point. Hadn't thought of it!

And I think bringing it up gives townpoints to SPS.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:31 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Bouncy.bouncy. wrote:lol, not instead of them. I meant if he somehow got close to a lynch.
Why were you willing to lynch SC at all when your top two scumpicks yesterday were Button and me?
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Incognito »

Vote Count #2, Day 5 wrote:
*Not voting (5) <-~ bouncy.bouncy, camn, SaintKerrigan, SerialClergyman, Steam-Powered Shovel

5 alive; 3 votes will do it.

An asterisk by a player's name indicates said player would be lynched if deadline were to hit right this moment.

Morning Deadline:
Sunday, May 30th at 5:30 P.M. EST
Day Deadline:
Tuesday, June 1st at 5:30 P.M. EST
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by camn »

OK, heres the deal.

I dont think bouncy claiming a block on Kenman was a bus.
If it was, than this game is won by the scum.

Thus, to me, bouncy is clear.
But I see absolutely no scum motivation for him to remind us we need a morning lynch. Plus, he has an innocent.
Thus, SPS is prob-town.
I know I am town.

That leaves SC and SK as my suspects. Which is disturbing, because I have had a town read on them both all game. But they are experience players.. so why not.

SO, heres the rub.
ALL 3 townies need to vote scum before morning ends.
Thus, I pledge my vote to bouncy.bouncy.. and I encourage the other townie to do the same. We will win and lose by his decision.

SK: the town has no time for nitpicky little questions like your last post.
What was the point of that? Are you really considering bouncy-scum? or just feeling out if you could get a case started on him?
I think you are scum.
Your buss on Kenman was intense from the get-go. YOu were probably happy to get rid of the weak link of your scumteam.
Jumping on the 'there must be a godfather' idea was scummy... lunching a cop-innocent would be a nice little coup for scum, I think.

But what I think doesn't really matter.
Bouncy, you have the ball.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Bouncy.bouncy. wrote:lol, not instead of them. I meant if he somehow got close to a lynch.
Why were you willing to lynch SC at all when your top two scumpicks yesterday were Button and me?
Because I wasn't very sure on any of you. And when the game gets down to the wire, I go with any of my suspects who the town wants to lynch, since I usually think people are better scumhunters than I am.

I think it's more likely that both you and SC are scum than one scum being among the two innocents, but with TBM not being a roled scum, I'm okay with lynching one of them if somebody makes a better case against them than people have already.

But I still think your "one of them is probably a godfather" was a scum play.
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

Ok, well i'm in a position where it's almost confirmed to me that Kerrigan is scum. I know that both of the innocents can't be scum and I know I'm not scum, so the only option is one innocent + bouncy or 1 innocent + Kerrigan or bouncy + Kerrigan.

The only one of those options that doesn't include Kerrigan as scum is one where bouncy is, and that is just out of my comprehension, frankly. I have disagreed with some of his choices throughout the game, but his claim on kenman at the very start of D2 that caught scum - there was just no reason to do that as scum.

And now that I'm pretty sure Kerrigan is scum, little things are coming back to me - we both investigated the possibility of camn being a godfather, but if you look at our posts at the time, I was inquisitive, he was accusatory. It took me to say hold on, she has an innocent verdict this is a false dichotomy and then he agreed with me straight afterwards. Little thigns like that.

So there it is. I'm ok with going along with bouncy, but from where I'm standing, Kerrigan's almost certainly scum, probably with one of the innocents, probably with SPS.

Oh, and reminding people there needs to be a lynch before deadline isn't worth major town points. It's easy enough to do and pretty obvious to any deep south player, I'd have thought. Don't go overboard because of that little bit of play.
I'm old now.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by camn »

I agree. Lets lynch him.

Bouncy? Say the word.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

Alright, good to see two other people behind it.

I'll hammer and reveal my block in the same post.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Camn: The thing is, I'm already well aware that at least one of my town reads is wrong. The only way you and SPS are scum together is if Elli was an insane cop (in which case town's already screwed because there's no way to prove it). Thus at least one of you is town for sure. That's why I don't want to lynch either you or SPS today.

Since I know I'm not scum, that leaves SC and Bouncy as lynch candidates. Both of these people I thought were town yesterday, so obviously one of my reads is off. So I'm going to look at both of them and try to figure out which one of my town reads was wrong. Heck, maybe
both
of them are scum. It's possible setup-wise.

Point being, I am not going to trust my vote to one of my current suspects. If you're town, I strongly advise against doing so yourself. But right now I'm seriously beginning to doubt that you're town.
Camn wrote: think you are scum.
Your buss on Kenman was intense from the get-go. YOu were probably happy to get rid of the weak link of your scumteam.
Jumping on the 'there must be a godfather' idea was scummy... lunching a cop-innocent would be a nice little coup for scum, I think.
So how is intense pursuit of lying scum scummy? At least I wasn't trying to keep scum alive.
The Godfather line, as I said before, was a continuation of Elli's extrapolation. I also never said there "must" be a godfather. I'm just considering it a possibility, especially when one of the cop's "innocents" is behaving in a scummy manner.
Bouncy.bouncy wrote:Because I wasn't very sure on any of you. And when the game gets down to the wire, I go with any of my suspects who the town wants to lynch, since I usually think people are better scumhunters than I am.
Why did you even mention being willing to lynch SC? An SC-lynch was nowhere in the discussion yesterday. You know what it looks like to me? Scum making sure his options are open in Lylo the next day.

[quote="Bouncy.bouncy"I think it's more likely that both you and SC are scum than one scum being among the two innocents, but with TBM not being a roled scum, I'm okay with lynching one of them if somebody makes a better case against them than people have already.[/quote]

We can deal with the "innocents" tomorrow if any of them are still alive (and we lynch correctly today). Right now, we find out if you, me, or SC is scum. (Hint: it's not me.)
Bouncy.bouncy wrote:But I still think your "one of them is probably a godfather" was a scum play.
You like hanging on to that line, don't you? Camn is not behaving very town-like as of late. Since she's a cop-innocent, either she's playing very badly (and I'm strongly disinclined to think that) or she's scum with investigation immunity. Usually Godfathers get that immunity.

So tell me, Bouncy: why is Camn's play town? How is trying to keep scum alive as long as possible not scummy? (I expect an answer to both questions.)

This sudden tandem by Camn and Bouncy doesn't look right to me...and neither does the case they present against me.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Whoa! Stop the fucking presses!!!
SerialClergyman wrote:I know that both of the innocents can't be scum and I know I'm not scum
SerialClergyman wrote:Kerrigan's almost certainly scum, probably with one of the innocents
SC, explain yourself. Now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Kerrigan, as was painfully obvious from my post, BOTH of the innocents can't be scum. That means only 1 of them MAX can be scum.

The only person they could be paired with is you or bouncy. Out of those two, I'm pretty sure the scum is you.

That was pretty obvious from my post, given I explained all of that out and went through every scenario, so I can't imagine how your 'AHA' moment is anything other than a last ditch effort.

In fact your whole post above - it's directed @camn, but attacks me and bouncy, ignores SPS completely but also attacks camn and asks bouncy to justify camn's actions.

I just flat out don't believe you. I pretty much know already that you are scum, and your latest posts aren't dissuading me from that read.

Vote Kerrigan.
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Button, don'th ammer until you've considered your block very carefully. While the scum want to get their kill off, they also don't want to be found out by your block. So they're going to have all kinds of WIFOM about who actually perpetrates the kill. Carefully decide if you think it's more important to block Kerrigan or one of the otherp layers in an attempt to partially clear them.
I'm old now.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by camn »

VOTE: St. KERRIGAN

I might be playing terribles.... I certainly have been wrong alot....But I can see what SC meant by that quite easily.

This is yet another example of SK trying to wedge a case in on semantics.
Me, Bouncy, and SC. He has tried it on all of us.
Also.. I just did a quick Iso of him...he has barely spoken to SPS all game. Why is this?

More reasons Kerrigan is scum:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Meanwhile,
Vote: Ellibereth.

Policy lynch. We've never been on the same side.
This is a scumfession?

Plus.. the kicker: I just Iso'd Kerrigan.. and have a nce glowing townread.
Given that ALL of my reads have been off this game so far, that means he must be scum, no?
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:07 pm

In fact, I'm going to quote the full sentence for the people at home:
SC wrote:I know that both of the innocents can't be scum and I know I'm not scum,
so the only option is one innocent + bouncy or 1 innocent + Kerrigan or bouncy + Kerrigan.
SC wrote:Kerrigan's almost certainly scum, probably with one of the innocents
The bolded is the bit he left out.

So not only is Kerrigan's little trap posting disingenuous, it's OBVIOUSLY disingenuous because the answer to his implied question is in the SAME SENTENCE as the part he quoted.
I'm old now.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by camn »

Whoa, ninja.
Thats L-1.

Do it, bouncy. Dont let them kill you w/o telling us who!
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

Vote: SaintKerrigan

my blocks:
D1 hoopla
D2 serialclergyman
D3 earlder
D4 earlder
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by camn »

God damn it.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by camn »

Goog game bouncy.
You and Kenman both had a hell of a game, IMO.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:16 pm

I'm disappointed in you forgetting me camn :D

Good game, all.
I'm old now.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Incognito »

Final Vote Count of the Game wrote:
*SaintKerrigan (3) <-~ SerialClergyman, camn, bouncy.bouncy

Not voting (2) <-~ SaintKerrigan, Steam-Powered Shovel

5 alive; 3 votes will do it.

An asterisk by a player's name indicates said player would be lynched if deadline were to hit right this moment.

Morning Deadline:
Sunday, May 30th at 5:30 P.M. EST
Day Deadline:
Tuesday, June 1st at 5:30 P.M. EST

SaintKerrigan,
Townie
, lynched Day 5
camn and Steam-Powered Shovel,
Townies
, endgamed Day 5

The
Mafia
of bouncy.bouncy, Kenman, and SerialClergyman win the game!
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by camn »

Gods damn you all. :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by camn »

I'm never believing another powerrole claim again.

ever.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Teamwork was a massive factor in this game, and the ability to daytalk was a massive factor in the teamwork. We have over 150 posts in the QT discussing our strategy and where our targets were and how we were going to approach them. The whole bouncy bussing kenman was planned and coordinated in there in a way that just wouldn't have been possible without it. Kenman was unhappy at first, but stuck with it and ended up pulling off not just an epic claim but an epic self-hammer to seriously put his team in a winning position. Bouncy held his nerve all game and rested on his claim nicely. We were just always pretty well positioned, it was really a pleasure of a game.

It also allowed us to turn our lack of NK on day 1 (which was just a monumental fuckup, I had no idea what deep south was and didn't understand the rules) into a real advantage.

I also loved the activity and shorter deadlines. Incog was an excellent mod and always helpful and responsive to my many questions, changed night actions and demands he come online and confirm lynches :D Thanks Incog!
I'm old now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”