The Resistance (Orange Game)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

sorry, was sleeping. /confirm
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Sorry for my lack of presense, but a recieved an excellent distraction a few days ago.
KageLord is town. Scum would want to play a waiting game and do not see them volunteering like that.
Just to point out, in this game, scum don't want to do this. I've been thinking about this game a lot, and one thing I thought of is that at least one Empire player will want to make sure that here is an Empire player on the attack team, so saying that someone is not contributing isn't much of a tell in this game, IMHO.

Honestly, I have nothing to contribute that hasn't been said already. I see no reason to dispute any nomination beside someone nominating themselves.*coughcybelecough*
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Stay Away from Zodiark. Hes Got Cooties
Fixed. And completely incorrect either way.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Provide me with evidence that it is absolutely imperative that you learn this information and I will give you it. Otherwise, NOYB.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Well, technically I was goofing off, so your argument is invalid. I wasn't lurking though, cause I would need to be on the site to be lurking and I wasn't.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”