Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I picked McNulty as my fav non Omar character mostly because I have a slight school girls crush on him :D Pretty much all the characters are good, it would be harder to pick a character I don't like.

Sens, what made you in if you don't know the theme. I'm curious.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Sotty7 »

:(
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Well damn. You suck VP.

Vote: VP

You made me do it.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

He's just a hater. Join me camn, together we can teach him a lesson!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Fate what happened to you sheeping me?

Heads up, tomorrow afternoon I have a wake to attend and then on Friday I have a funeral. So I will be V/LA over those two days for sure. I will try and check the game over the weekend but depending on varying factors I might not be able/willing to.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Sotty7 »

camn Post 51 wrote:Sotty.. do you have any rebuttal before you go?

Are you SO AWESOME as scum that we would be loathe to let you live?
I don't think I'm that awesome. The Gonzo game was way too stressful for me to pull something like that as scum again. So soon at least. I don't think there is anything I can say that could convince anyone one way or the other so I'm just going with the flow.

Unvote, Vote: Jason

We have played with each other many, many times and I am really surprised that he had nothing to say about my wagon at all.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Sat May 29, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar Post 65 wrote:Sotty or jason - please link me some of the games you guys have played together in.
The new Zachtown
Murder in Zachtown
Then almost all the games in this forum. I'm Kacy, he is Jason Talbot
jasonT1981 Post 63 wrote:Sotty... I didn't react to the wagon, well because I thought VP was joking to get the game going. I didn't realize he was serious until after my first post were he started giving out links to past games.
Naaah I don't buy it. I suffered from almost the same kinda burden of proficiency on the other board we used to play on. You not commenting at all on this wagon is you playing it safe. Jason Talbot playing it safe is a scum Jason.

Locke, with you being in Gonzo I thought you were the most likely to take up VP's mantle. Do you not carry grudges into other games?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Sat May 29, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Wha?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

ChannelDelibird Post 91 wrote:Can't really be arsed to read a bunch of other games right now, so if meta is all you have to go on, I'm not interested. Let's all vote for Fate instead.
I guess it is meta, but it's just feeling I get from him and was good enough to move my random vote. I'm not sat here trying to get him lynched or presenting a bunch of games to back up my point. Jason seems to be over reacting there. Plus he didn't move his vote.

I only posted links because VP asked, and I didn't even take the time to link each game with my thoughts/twists.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Fate Post 151 wrote:I had you pegged as a PR but fuckin hell learn to not be so god damned scummy.

Unvote:
Vote: Sensfan
Reeeeeeeeeeally?

Unvote, Vote: Fate

For, shameless wagoning, having someone “pegged” as a PR but not unvoting and instead asking for a claim, fishing for a counterclaim, revoting while talking about Jesters to give himself an out when ani flips town. (sorry guys I thought he was a jester!)
camn Post 179 wrote:
UNVOTE

Too insane to be scum.

VOTE: JEBUS

Low activity level only. Plus, I copied his name in some game, like, 500 times in one post. It still gives me flashbacks.
Why not Fate? Jebus always lurks.

I agree with camn in that this is how ani plays, also people keep calling his crazy play scummy but what the hell is the scum motivation for all that? I'm not buying it. Fate on the other hand is pretty damn scummy for enabling ani so hard on top of all the things I listed.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Actually if Fate does flip scum I think camn is a more likely buddy with how she voted Jebus before jumping on the Fate wagon. Considering she already had aired some doubts about Fate I find that a strange progress.
Locke Lamora Post 226 wrote:Can anybody explain to me why Jebus isn't being intensely anti-town? Camn, you seem to be particularly aware and not all that bothered about this self-imposed post restriction.
How do you know Jebus' PR is self imposed? I will admit that I can't see how being silent works in this game, but you seem to know more than you are letting on.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #234 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

lol @ Fate distancing with camn a bit late. At this point I can't see TownieFate's reasoning for acting this wild with his vote. Pretty sure he needs to hang and I think that is lynch-1
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #237 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

animorpherv1 Post 235 wrote:I made sure, so I don't accidentally lynch him.
Why didn't you note it your vote post?

I think I need to play in more games with Fate :lol:
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #239 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm pretty sure with this being a theme game there will be fake claims. His refusal to full claim is more reason to lynch him.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Feel free to full claim. I'm sure the scum will have fake name claims because we already know the scum are the Barksdale Crew. If the mod didn't give fake claims for the scum from that we should just all name claim right now.

And yes it is because I <3 you now. Still pretty sure you're scum though.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #249 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Fate Post 247 wrote:K fair enough Sotty, I'll full claim after camn agrees/disagrees to hammer me.

Deal?
Fair enough.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #295 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'd vote for a Deer hammer, but a full claim from Fate would be nice if only for shear lol value.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #299 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Sotty7 »

You're not hammering Ani.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #306 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Can you explain more why Fate is town to you?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #355 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I see no issue with letting Fate say what he wants before we lynch him. Something, that doesn't look like it is happening right now anyway with these Deer votes.

I'm still reasonably suspicious of jason and hopes he gets his connection back soon so I can get more of a read on him. Ani is likely town, I wish CDB was around little more but I have felt towniess from him. Fate is right in that Deer has been calling him town with little reasoning and yet isn't arguing strongly against his lynch. I had to look to see who he was voting because he isn't pushing much of a case on anything. Almost like he is content with a Fate lynch.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #356 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Sotty7 »

animorpherv1 Post 353 wrote:
Fate wrote:I'm Detective something Freamon (all I remember) and I am not a day-bomb.
Fate lied.
About his role, or his name?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #362 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

VP, what do you think of Sens and camn?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #365 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Right and I'm a magic pixie who farts rainbows while dancing in the rain. Enough with this crap.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #373 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Deer is at lynch-1? I didn't realize that. I did almost vote for him after his stupid claim, that could have been pretty funny or a horrible, horrible car wreck.

As for my thoughts on the Deer wagon I keep changing my mind honestly. I'm not really seeing the scum motivation for him not to hammer unless he truly believed the bomb claim which was something I personally didn't. The claim was pretty awful. It wasn't until I looked back and saw what Fate said to be true, in that there was a lot of "Fate is town" and yet no pushing from him in any other direction.

I actually decided to keep my Fate vote, because my experience with FateScum is that he goes crazy with his posting while being run up as scum and I'm still not happy with his push on Ani "lol yeah I thought you were a power role, try not to be so scummy" BS.

I would also rather lynch camn or jason over Deer at this point.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #374 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Fate Post 373 wrote:No townpoints awarded to Sotty if she hammers her buddy.
Oh you didn't know? If Deer was my scum buddy, I'd be on his wagon already.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #375 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay yeah, Deer is at lynch-1. I would like a catch up post by Jason before a hammer.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #380 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:29 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Deer Post 376 wrote:You know, I was completely serious about that last post I made, Sotty. If you guys want a no-lynch today, feel free to hammer. If not, might as well wagon someone else (i.e. raider).
Name?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #413 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Fate Post 391 wrote:Sotty is also content with my lynch due to meta.... (a FALSE meta at that, since the game she is referring to I was lynched in abstenia, and the OTHER game I was with her in I made crazy posts as TOWN). Her "if he was my buddy I'd bus him" claim is just pure WIFOM.
No try again please. I am “content” with your lynch due to super scummy pushing for a claim on someone you “believed” was a power role. The meta of you posting crazy and coming with theories outta your ass links with it. But I wouldn't be voting you just on meta. I've learned that lesson thank you.

Is the other game you are talking about the one were you replaced in when I was scum with Thesp? I don't remember your posts as “crazy” but I did coast a lot of that game. I will look back.
Fate Post 391 wrote:The fact that neither of them want to hear my realclaim and just lynch me quickstyle just makes me *Facepalm* because I'm pretty sure they BOTH aren't scum. Oh and CDB is no better either. 
Prettttttty sure I have asked you for your real claim and you did claim your name and stated you weren't a bomb. To me that's a claim. If you have more, then spill.
Fate Post 394 wrote:Also claiming BOMB is not to make people afraid to hammer. Since Sotty and the like thought I was obvscum why didn't they just hammer it knowing that I was probably lying? They were afraid because of the very high chance I was town.
Bullshit. Please show me any post where I am afraid to hammer you or a post where I even believe your bomb claim.
Fate Post 394 wrote:Everyone wanting to lynch me today instead of Deer, because "zomglol Fate is so obvscum" are so arrogant they are ignoring the CORRECT PLAY, and D2 everyone will go "WALP Fate wuz town! oopz. NOW lets lynch Deer." Scum are going to win this game with this mindset.
Arrogant? There is no clear correct play that I see. Out of you and Deer I think you are much more likely to flip scum.

Also a scum fake bomb claim is perfect in a game where no one is VT. Everyone thinks their role is super awesome and will help the town. A hyposcum claiming bomb at the peak of his lynch-1 wagon has NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain. Just look at how quickly your wagon fizzled out. You rolled the dice and gambled that there would be someone out there that wouldn't want to hammer and lose their role. I can certainly see a scum motivation for a fake bomb claim for sure. This is why I wasn't sure about Deer's reaction earlier. But I do agree he doesn't look good by saying “Fate is town” while not pushing else where. That has nothing to do with your fake claim.

Okay damn, VP says this again in post 401 but I prefer my explanation.

= = = = =
jasonT1981 Post 392 wrote:hmmm Jebus post restricted? I am beginning to think this however his post 198 actually makes me think he has been gagged and can only post votes given his mouth taped up picture.
Gagged suggests an action and we haven't had a night. I suppose it could be a day power, but I'm not really buying it at this point.

Also most of this post is just telling us what happened and not your opinion of what happened. An example of that would be “
VP 203 is giving me more town vibes from him
” You need to actually explain why.

Can I also get your opinion on Raider and CDB because you failed to talk about any of their posts in there.

= = = = = =
VP Baltar Post 401 wrote:Page 16 of bickering made my head hurt. I'm glad to see Jason posting more now and that makes me feel better about him at the moment. Fate's insistence seems townish as well unfortunately. Let's just lynch deer and if it fails we'll deal with the consequences tomorrow (and I'll say I told you so if he is indeed town and we waste a lynch).
Ehh, it's going to take more than posting on one night to make me feel better about jason. At least he is around anyway.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #415 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

raider8169 Post 412 wrote:I dont buy that scum would have even a one shot unlynchable.
Why not?
raider8169 Post 412 wrote:Its day one and we have 3 claims already.
And?
raider8169 Post 412 wrote:Sorry for the short post, Im a little tired.
I'm looking forward to some actual contribution from you. It has been very sparse.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #428 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Why would it have picked up more steam? And night kill WIFOM is WIFOM. What makes me scummy to you? It seems more like a process of elimination of "the wagon is town so you must be scum" Not buying it.

I'm still thinking Fate but I could be being stubborn. I will need to look back and see why VP was killed, because he wasn't exactly a protown driving force yesterday.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #430 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Sotty7 »

camn Post 427 wrote:@Animorph: Did you get any results? I am unsure if you should tell us who you targeted.. thinking that would narrow the target-pool. But do you have any guilties?
Do you understand how Ani's role works? The snitch, VP, is dead. narrowing the suspect pool isn't even a factor now. We can only hope that he targeted VP last night.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #448 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Sotty7 »

camn Post 435 wrote:How about this:

VP knew who some of the scum were, right?
I believe that even as a 'survivor' he likes to taste the blood of scum.

VOTE: SOTTY
And you pick me out everyone else he voted for that day why..? Also:
Sotty7 Post 428 wrote:Why would it have picked up more steam? And night kill WIFOM is WIFOM. What makes me scummy to you? It seems more like a process of elimination of "the wagon is town so you must be scum" Not buying it.
camn Post 437 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:I'm dead serious about the Sotty wagon as my first wagon of the game. I haf evidence. .
Are you really going to pretend this wasn't because of the two games he linked to you upon request?
Locke Lamora Post 439 wrote:Do we think that VP actually knew some of the scum players from the start of the game? That seems a little overpowered to me.
I think he must have know "some" otherwise there would have been no point for the investigators to waste a action on night one.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #449 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Locke, what's the reason for your Jebus vote? My initial reaction on seeing it was that you were restricted today and couldn't post. Obviously that isn't true.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #452 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Scummy. He failed to mention anything by CDB and Radier, he also spent a lot of time talking about what had happened without actually expending his own opinions on what went down.

His posts after he was caught up weren't so bad. But I didn't like the actual catch up.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #454 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hi Fate.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #456 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I could vote him now. I could also vote you or camn right now. I'm looking though VP's ISO at the moment to try and decide what best to do.

Any reason you are pushing me on Jason over everyone else?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #459 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Well that's impossible because I'm not scum, but I will entertain you for a moment. Why are we buddies?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #460 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I think if you pay enough attention you'd know
why
I'm not scum.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #461 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Why aren't you voting for me Fate?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #465 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: Jason

I'm the second Investigator that looked into you last night Fate. With VP's death my role is now useless so sadface. For the record my name is Michael Santangelo.

Looking though VP's ISO he votes for me, Jason and Fate. Clearly the wagon on me was fun/spite. But with Jason and Fate he is more serious. When Fate claims bomb, VP wants Jason to hammer. I could go with Fate, but he is right in that VP was tunneled on him with me. This could be because he didn't really care who died.

I'm happy enough for now to run Jason up.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #466 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Locke Lamora wrote:Perhaps you can tell me why I shouldn't vote for Jebus, Sotty.
Answering a question with a question gets you a finger wag from me. Also I clearly never said you shouldn't vote for him, so yeah. Try again please
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #469 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Fate your lies hurt me :(
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #475 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Thank you Locke, that wasn't so hard. What do you think of Fate's guilty?

Fate, I will admit you are looking more and more townie to me today. But I'm not just going to class you as pure town right now. If Jason does flip scum then maybe.

Who's scum Jason?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #477 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

jasonT1981 Post 473 wrote:
Fate wrote:Locke your post is missing a: "Hey that's cool that Jason is scum."
and next post...
Sotty7 wrote:
Vote: Jason

LOL
?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #485 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Jason what is your opinion on CDB and Raider? I did ask you yesterday but I think the hammer came before you could respond.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #486 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Well... If camn is as town as Sens seems to be saying then I agree with Fate's scum list in post 482
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #544 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Ani, I feel your pain.

As for Jason's claim, it's bull. It doesn't match up, Herc isn't Jimmy's partner, it's Carver. Also since when does DNA come into the picture in the Wire? Hint, it doesn't. Has anyone else heard of a DNA cop in this situation? (Punished a night action because of day start.) All of it is crap I am sure.

As for the Wiki entry, my flavor follows. Jason is all but confirmed scum to me at this point. We should wait for CDB and Jebus to check in before lynching at least.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #557 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

How in the hell did I miss Raider claiming Investigator?

So two scum for one. This is a good day.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #559 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah I looked back when Sens mentioned it. I think I was just rushing to see Jason's posts.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #574 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: Raider

It's me or Raider today, both of us claimed the final investigator. But CDB is probably scum too thanks to Talbot's "catch up" post.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #575 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry Talbot=Jason. I know him by a different name.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #588 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:01 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Well clearly I can't read.

Unvote

Raider, I investigated Fate receiving "no result" I also got clarification on the role that was also posted in thread.

I have to apologize, the World cup is sucking my time away, I'm trying to fix that.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #599 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Locke Lamora Post 595 wrote:camn: it seems to me that if both Jebus and Jason were scum, either Jebus was legitimately restricted and Jason cooked up that story to make Jebus come off more town because he knew he wouldn't be able to post, or they planned for Jebus to fake his restriction and for Jason to use the silencer story to legitimise it. I don't see Jebus-scum deciding to only post pictures and Jason-scum making up the silencer story completely on the fly. The problem I see with the theory is that Jason actually specifically quoted an article that states the same person can't be silenced two days running, so as soon as everyone realised that nobody else had been silenced the day after, it stops being an excuse. The only possible benefit I see there for Jason-scum if Jebus is town is that it's a somewhat elaborate role-fish; if Jebus comes out and denies the existence of the silencer he would probably then be pressed to explain more about his role, which could be useful for scum.
I was scum in a game that jason played that had a mafia silencer and used it to fake a silence on myself But with that said, I'm not sure that's what happened here, simply because Jebus seems able to talk and no one else is "gagged". I really want to hear what he has to say about the game. I also want him to explain his post restriction in as much detail as possible, as soon as possible.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #609 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'd be willing to lynch Jebus at this point. I don't understand the post restriction coming on and then off again for seemingly no reason. By basic POE, I think scum lies somewhere in ChannelDelibird, Deer, Jebus and Locke Lamora.

Fate, did you get a result last night?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #631 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Fate wrote:We can lynch Deer while we wait because he already claimed?

But didn't the Lt. Daniels guy show up in the mod scene at the end of D1 and basically confirm Deer?

The hell do I know about flavor?
Mod said flavor is just flavor. He basically seems to be just doing scenes from the show, it doesn't mean anything at all.

I can sympathies with CDB about the World cup, it has taken a lot of my time away
(posting during the Germany v Serbia game right now)
. But he does need to find some time to do something in this thread.

I'm giving Jebus till the end of todays games to appear and wow me before I drop my vote on him, because this is getting ridiculous.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #650 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

If Fate doesn't hammer, I will.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #676 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

So why are we believing a confirmed scums "info"?

Vote: CDB

I could also see myself lynching Deer today. Right now I think Locke is probably town because it feels somewhat close to his town meta I remember from Gonzo. Not willing to lynch Sens, camn or Raider.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #679 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I believe CDB is the only one who hasn't claimed.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #687 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Why did you pick Fate to kill?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #697 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm not buying it, there is no differing flavor between the two kills. Plus I don't see how it is a town move to kill Fate who helped us lynch scum on day two.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #705 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:01 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I don't have any extra abilities. I'm just an investigator and my investment in the night died with VP.

Camn, I can see your reasoning for Omar, but I do think we should lynch CDB today. If he is a survivor he's not town and not going to help us to our win con. His kill of Fate is scummy as hell and the lack of any other kill is telling. He needs to die.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #755 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Whoop go town. Talk about an epic sweep.

Thanks Macavity, nice set up and well modded.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”