NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat May 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

/yo, check in
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Sun May 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Chronopie wrote:And special Hai to Pom, who managed to vig our insider in the uber alliance of 112.
Well I never read D1, so I didn't have to worry about a lot of things.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #2) » Mon May 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Catchup from page... 2 or so, I think.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #3) » Mon May 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Sevis wrote:I find SSBF to be trying way too hard -- not so much because he is undertaking rather overambitious projects in hope to find scum, but because he is repeatedly stating obvious matters as if they were brilliant ideas of his (8, to a lesser extent 29, 48, very clear again in 54) and demanding that no others go to such absurd lengths (again 54). I'm getting more of a VI read than a scum one. One thing that does bug me is his implied thread in 54:
SSBF, post 54 wrote:If you're high up, then you're doing great and I encourage you to do just as well or even better. If you're in the middle,
you're safe for now, but I want to see more out of you.
If you're low, you're on thin ice and if you're in the lowest ranking, expect a vote from me.

Don't fret now, thought. Everyone has a neutral read from me now, since this is after all, pre-game. Plus, this is in alphabetical order for now.
There is nothing to worry about until the rankings actually start to change.
The two bold bits struck out as especially unusual: it seems to me like SSBF is expecting people to care quite a bit about what he thinks of them. I can see how this would fit VI mentality, though, so it stays my main guess.
I very much agree with this the way this explains SSBF, but I do think that despite him seeming VI, it's still mildly scummy, although not lets-lynch-this-obvscum-NOA! scummy.

--
Vi wrote:Also and in the interest of getting my own notes in order, if I could get everyone to answer this exhaustive and highly scientific questionnaire:

*How many games have you finished, here or elsewhere? (I don't particularly need to know details here)
*Do you consider yourself an experienced player?
*Are we there yet?
*How about now?
I dunno. Check my wiki; I think it's updated.
Enough, yes.
Ish (Call me Ish. No, actually, I'm good with Pom.)
Eh, close enough.

--

Need to go, finish tomorrow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #4) » Tue May 18, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Vote: Seraphim
and
FoS: nhammen
because they didn't post during pre-game period.
In what way does this make them scum?

Oh,
Vi wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan 122 wrote:
and
Do you think any of the people who DID post during pregame are scummy?
Not at all. This was completely random. If I was serious, I would have driven my vote to Parama.
So why are you voting randomly, if the pregame should definitely be enough to get some real reads. You have a scum read on Parama, why didn't you vote on it?
Let's just say that I'm just getting a bit excited, that is all. I wasn't meaning to get into a super-serious argument with anyone here pre-game anyway.
Explain how this post is a scum tell. I am not seeing it.
Parama wrote:ALSO.
Vi wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan 122 wrote:
and
Do you think any of the people who DID post during pregame are scummy?
Not at all. This was completely random. If I was serious, I would have driven my vote to Parama.
So you'd OMGUS me?
Absolutely not. I have reasons for suspecting you. As a matter of fact, you're my top lynch candidate. I do find you slightly suspicious, but not enough to place a vote on.
Wait, so he's your top lynch candidate, but not quite scummy enough for your vote? Huh?

Vote who you find scummiest. Which is Parama, it seems, at this point.

--
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:IF I was half as serious as some of you guys seem to atm, I'd vote a certain someone :P

But as it stands, I WANTZ MY RV DAMMIT!!

Vote:Pomegranate

....my least favorite fruit :x

......Did I mention I dislike pmeranates yet??? o.0
Pomegranates rule. But it's fine, you can be wrong if you want to. :P

--
Chronopie wrote:It sounds like: If you quick hammer me, There's a high chance of me being town.

Lets flip that coin for a sec: If you leave me for later, there's a lower chance of me being Town...

Recruit-able Traitor?
Either that, or he's spouting garbage.
I'd go with the garbage instead of speculating about a role that changes his alignment.

--

Parama, why do you keep implying that Seraphim hasn't read the thread?

--
SerialClergyman wrote:
I'd be surprised if Parama AND SSBF are both town.
I'd be surprised if they weren't. What about the scenario of 'overeager, inexperienced town gets pounced on early by townie with a read' is unlikely to you?
Yeah, I get the Town vs. Town vibes too.

--
daniel94581, Post 192 wrote:
askbob wrote:
vezopiraka wrote:
Parama wrote:We should be lynching SSBF D1 anyways, I don't see why it's important.
If you quick hammer me, you run a higher risk of killing a townie. Let's run Day 1 ful or at least almost full course before deciding on the list.
If your town why would you say this? You're like already dead. You can claim if you want
I think I found scum
urging a roleclaim before even getting close to a lynch
How?
He wasn't urging it he was saying he could if he wanted to

Until you give better reason for voting.

vote askbob
[/b]
Okay, fine. But look at this-
daniel94581, post 193 wrote:
The Goat wrote:Good God.

SSBF and Parama, if you keep throwing off scumvibes, one of you is going to make for a VERY short D1.

Random.org says
vote Vezopiraka
Weak reason for voting remove vote now.
Wiat, and the reason for your vot wasn't weak, daniel?

--
vezopiraka wrote:I have somewhat of an inside source and I can tell you that lynchmepls is in the mafia but he's not werewolf. And no I don't know this cause I'm scum.

unvote:vi
Vote:Lynchmepls
In that case
Vote: LynchMePls

--
daniel94581 wrote:
vezopiraka wrote:
I have somewhat of an inside source and I can tell you that lynchmepls is in the mafia but he's not werewolf
. And no I don't know this cause I'm scum.

unvote:vi
Vote:Lynchmepls
Some sort of cop?
We don't need a claim right now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #5) » Tue May 18, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Also,
FoS: daniel
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Pomegranate »

daniel94581, post 226 wrote:Every game I play I slip into defensive mode and I'm now trying to get out of that habbit
Well...
daniel94581, post 227 wrote:
vezopiraka wrote:No I'm not some kind of cop.
Also I'm not sure but at least of daniel or seraphim should be a werewolf
To me your making this up but if anyone is it must be seraphim because I'm not.
This looks
very
defensive. So you're not doing so well.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #7) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Pomegranate »

You criticize yourself for rolefishing. Huh?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Tue May 18, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Pomegranate »

daniel94581 wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:You criticize yourself for rolefishing. Huh?
no I was doing that someone did to me last game I played only the person I did it to I knew what they were
You were posting in the playstyle of a player of a different game?

Yet you still accused yourself of rolefishing.

I am too confused. And you are too scummy.

Vote; daniel94581
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #9) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Askbob, tone it down.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #10) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Well
Unvote
then. I wonder what's with Vezo, but I believe Seraphim.
Vi wrote:the jump on daniel seems like the kind of awkward vote scum would make.
It was a "WTH are you talking about, explain yourself already!" vote. It was more a pressure vote than me really finding him scum. When I voted, I said that daniel was confusing me, IIRC.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #11) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Thursday night/Friday.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #12) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Well, SSBF, Pom is back. But she can't reread right now. She's planning to post tomorrow morning-y, since she'll have time, for once. She's happy that there's so much substance that SSBF has an opinion on everyone. She's looking forward to reading his post.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #13) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Catching up from page... 11, I think. Or something.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #14) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Pages 11-15

SSBF wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:So why are you voting randomly, if the pregame should definitely be enough to get some real reads. You have a scum read on Parama, why didn't you vote on it?
At the time, I wasn't really certain that Parama was scum. As a result, I wasn't prepared to place a serious vote. However, his scum bar increased and I finally decided to move my vote toward him.
So you only vote players that you are
certain
are scum? (The way I play, unless it's RVS or something, you vote whichever player is scummiest, even if it's not
that
scummy, because scummiest=more likely to be scum than any other player, at least in my book.)

--
Unsight wrote:
Seraphim wrote:I explained because my masonmates were being retarded. It seemed required to claim.
Also, I just found out from the mod that it's possible that my masonmates might be werewolves.
Great. So much for confirmed town.
Explain this.

The whole point of "Mason" and not "Neighbor" is the whole confirmed town part.

Request clarification from mod?
He already got clarification. Masons are not always confirmed. I was a part of a masonry as mafia once. It's likely called a masonry here because they are all confirmed non-mafia.

--
foilist13 wrote:You have an inside source. This doesn't imply that it was simply stated in your role pm. Ok, possibilities.

1) You are a cop who can differentiate between mafia and werewolves, and can investigate N0.
2) You are a cop who can differentiate between mafia and werewolves and can investigate during the day.
3) You have a role relationship with lynchmepls, i.e. lovers.
4) You are a werewolf and able to detect mafia. (This is assuming you mean scum as part of that scum team, and therefore not mafia)
5) You're a lying scumbag.
6) Something I didn't think of.
He could be some sort of werewolf cop- that seems most likely to me. Innocent on Mafia and town, Guilty on Werewolf, or something like that.

--
LynchMePls wrote:Thus, as I've said twice already,
IF
there is scum among the masons, I think it is daniel. That DOES NOT mean I'm saying daniel is scummy. Do you have a hard time understanding the distinction?
But it
does
mean that daniel is (at least) slightly scummier than vezo and Seraphim (to you).

--
SerialClergyman wrote:I think people are massively overreacting to the masons inter-voting. The fact is thy aren't confirmed town and so a vote on them is reasonable. You just have to be aware you've only got 50% of the chance you'd have on anyone else. I don't recommend a mason lynch, but if one of them thinks his partner is scum, why shouldn't he vote him?
QFT. If you think that one of them is scum, the fact that he is a mason shouldn't stop you from voting him.

--
Vi wrote:
@all people who at one time voted daniel {Dr. Robotnik, Leafsnail, Sevis}:
Why did you vote daniel over vezo?
Because daniel was being a pain, and he really needed the pressure.

--
Vi wrote:I don't disagree with Lowell accusing Sevis tbh. I keep getting the impression of an experienced player holding way way way back.
Oddly, I do too. IIRC, at the beginning of the game I said I liked his play. But I don't feel like there's that much coming, even if he has a lot more to say (or to not say).
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #15) » Fri May 21, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Catchup from 15 onward coming tomorrow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #16) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Pomegranate »

/prodded. Catchup tonight.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #17) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Why do I feel that everyone has forgotten that I'm part of this game?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #18) » Mon May 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pomegranate wrote:Why do I feel that everyone has forgotten that I'm part of this game?
It's probably because you haven't really been active lately. The prod that you just got today supports that conclusion.
Yes. But I would at expected to see my name mentioned, or be called out for not posting. Like you, I seem to be losing interest- there are to many things going on for any of them to be of much importance.

Vote: Sevis
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #19) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Sevis wrote:Yes, my attacks are entirely hypocritical, and the only reason I'm not targeting myself is because I know my own alignment. Would you suggest I target nobody at all?
Listen, if you find something that someone else is doing scummy, why would you do it yourself? (Or the other way around maybe, but the same point.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #20) » Wed May 26, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'll vote Chrono after his next post if it's more of nothing.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #21) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Pomegranate »

NOTICE: CHRONO IS AT L-1. I DON'T THINK ANYONE SHOULD HAMMER UNTIL HE POSTS AGAIN, AND HOPEFULLY CLAIMS.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #22) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Pomegranate »

CUZ PEOPLE WON'T SKIM THINGS IN ALL CAPITALS! CAPS LOCK FTW!
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #23) » Wed May 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Chronopie

Not a hammer, but L-1 again; Faraday unvoted.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #24) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Pomegranate »

How about if I find the person nhammen roleblocked at least a little scummy, I vote him?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #25) » Mon May 31, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Sevis

I didn't like his play yesterday. And I've looked more at him, and he's still scummy. And though Vi being town doesn't make Sevis scum, it doesn't hurt his case, as Vi often has good reads. And it's not like he's not SCUMMY.

I think that we ought to leave MS for some other time. But I won't be upset with a lynch on him.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #26) » Mon May 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Or that there's a doctor, or a jailkeeper, or someone NK immune, etc. I don't think that we can really make any assumptions about it at this point. Maybe later in the game.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #27) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Because a Sevis lynch is
better
right now, IMO.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Pomegranate »

vezopiraka wrote:I had and idea.
Maybe there is a werewolf mafia scum. I think this needs to verified.

One guy from each mafia group should claim their team so we know if there is a mafia werewolf
Fail.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Friday, meant to say this last night.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Wgere
is
Sevis? According to his iso, he hasn't posted since the 25th of May. Huh?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Unsight wrote:As for Pom, do you think it's a good idea to let her slide through all of Day 2 doing exactly nothing?
It's not.

I'm far behind, and there are always more pages. But I'll do it soon.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm happy to see a wagon forming on Sevis. Thank you Socrates.

--
foilist13 wrote:RE: Pomegranite: Only time's I've played with pomegranite she completely ignored D1, and tended to lurk D2. This is a common pattern with her, which unfortunately means we have no content or meta leaning either way. This is distinctly anti-town, but not necessarily scummy.
I seem to recall a mini game I played with you, with me as scum. Is this what you're referring to?

--

Catching up now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pages 46, 47, 48

vezopiraka wrote:Well SSBF and nhammen are still scum but we can't lynch all of you can we?
Why SSBF?

--
LynchMePls wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:I think roleblocker is a fairly unlikely role for town to have. I also don't like the way nhammen gave his report and instantly voted SGR.
While I don't agree about roleblocker being a fairly unlikely role for town to have, I do agree that nhammen was way to aggresive with his vote on SGR. Almost like he was desperate to put the attention anywhere other than on himself.
nhammen didn't even consider for a moment that there could be other reasons for one less kill.
I agree with LMP here. Bolded is scummy of nhammen.

--
LynchMePls wrote:
FOS: Sevis

[..] I'd really like to hear from Sevis or his replacement.
Is there any other reason for your FoS?

--
foilist13 wrote:Addendum to the previous: He could also be a mason/werewolf with lynchmepls, but that is equally unlikely
I don't like this post- vezo is basically confirmed, and there was no need to add that to your explanation IMO.

--
foilist wrote:Of everyone in this game, I am the worst possible lynch for those reasons.
[/quote]

Liar

--
Unsight wrote:
Parama wrote:No, I didn't see them. I quoted the same post, so what? I am a selective reader. And I answered them now. Your argument is completely ridiculous.
Parama wrote:Really, how could you know what I do or don't read? <_<
This is pretty simple.

Either you're dodging questions and lying about it, which is scummy. Or you're very selectively reading posts which implies you're more interested in creating scum than finding scum, which is even scummier.
I have to say that sometimes I skim really long post, maybe look for a tl;dr at the bottom. So while maybe he ought to be reading more carefully, I don't find it
that
scummy.

--
Lowell wrote:Okay I give. Foilist is in fact scummy. But soc is still the play. I'll take the known (a roleblock followed by missing kill
) over scummy behavior (being as I am someone who tends to "look scummy" all the time).

The votes on nhammen and parama are stupid though.
Explain why Soc is scummy, please.

--

More later, hopefully.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:We are not voting Nhammen :roll: Roleblockers are
not
always Scum.
Where would you put the odds of a town roleblocker in this game?
With two scum teams?? Pretty high sir.
Isn't that what, like doctors are for? Roleblockers are usually SCUMZ.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:We are not voting Nhammen :roll: Roleblockers are
not
always Scum.
Where would you put the odds of a town roleblocker in this game?
With two scum teams?? Pretty high sir.
Isn't that what, like doctors are for? Roleblockers are usually SCUMZ.
If there's a town role-blocker, then this means there are Scum PRs???
Huh? (That's not what I said, if you were asking. But I'm not the one who thinks that there's a town RB.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

There
could
be one, I just find it highly unlikely that there
is
one.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Pomegranate, could you link to a two-mafia game where there was roleblocker scum? Thanks in advance :3
Sure I can.

Note DeathNote, American Mafia Roleblocker, IIRC. There were two scum factions- Sicilian Mafia and American Mafia.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Sorry for acting like a newb, but what exactly is deflection? I haven't really seen it on Mafiascum Wiki.
When you try to deflect negative attention off of yourself onto someone else, usually while avoiding points made against you.

And with that,
Vote: Midnight Sorrow
. A fast-paced wagon to get us moving.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I haven't "avoided" any points made against me Pom. Nice try there :roll:
You're implying that I accused you of doing so.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Well, I definitely didn't (mean to, if it seems like I did or anything) accuse you of avoiding points of mine.

And I was answering ssbf.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I am convinced.

Vote: Dr. Robotnik
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Thoughts on Dr. Robotnik lynch: As I am on his bandwagon, I would most defindently be glad to see him gone. However, I suggest waiting until Dr. Robotnik claims at L-1 before deciding if we should lynch him then or not.
He's at L-4. There's time yet.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

No. But I am in a week of finals, so the answer is yes for right now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Unvote; Vote: Shrine
. I prefer this wagon, and I'm pretty sure I stated my reasoning earlier today when I voted him.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Oh. I have gone beyond observing Sevis/Shrine as scum LMP. There is no doubt in my mind anymore. Sevis/Shrine will flip scum.
There's something called over-confidence.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Okay, I only just found this game, I think I thought in was in Theme Park, so I need to catch p.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I know. But I thought theme for some reason; I'm not sure why.

The Shrine wagon's progress is nice to see.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Battle Mage wrote:I want to hear from Lowell.

I also want somebody in favour of the Shrine lynch to put themselves forward for tomorrow's lynch victim, if Shrine flips town. I want 1 or 2 players who are willing to stake their life on Shrine being scum. Then we have some clear direction tomorrow.

Any takers?

BM
If you're trying to find scum this way, I have to ask you: Why would scum bet their reputation on someone else being scum, even if it was a buddy? It'd be a startling gambit IMO.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I think that by 'cleaning up the town', foilist is asking you if you advocate lynching bad but not necessarily scummy players early in the game to get rid of them for when you really need to lynch scum.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:BECAUSE SOME IDIOT DOESN'T WANT TO VOTE SHRINE AND LET SPYREX HAMMERINATE HIM
QFT

HAMMERINATE MADE ME LAUGH THOUGH
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Pomegranate »

LynchMePls wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Haha this is all irrelevant as i have the strong feeling i will be lynched tomorrow. :D

BM
Wow. Just wow. This game is a cesspool of absolute idiocy. I thought Timeater's slot couldn't get worse. You and MS make me want to jump off a cliff. If I didn't want to build up finished games on this site and avoid a reputation of a flaker, I'd probably replace out of this game. It is absolutely absurd.

This game has been about as enjoyable as an unlimited supply of 1,000,000 punches in the face.
And how does this view help you motivate yourself to scumhunt? Not all games are fun, but you can
try
to be positive.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Pomegranate »

LynchMePls wrote:@Pom I've scum hunted for like 30 pages this day. I don't know what more you want from me. As I've said a dozen times now, there is nothing new to say until the game state changes. All we're doing is going around and around in circles. I'm sure I'll feel much more motivated when we've had a lynch.

It also seems fairly hypocritical for you to ask me to scum hunt. Do you ever have anything constructive to add to the game? Seems like all you do is pop in to say you are catching up or poke random questions at people that rarely have anything to do with scum hunting.
I said that getting all negative about how the game isn't moving doesn't help the game move, and possibly hinders it.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Weekly V/LA.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Socrates wrote:People using Nhammen's flip as further evidence against me is crazy. I mean, people actually doubted that he was a role blocker yesterday?

Anyway, unsight is a good vote.

vote:unsight

I think the scum are afraid that their mislynch is slipping away from them, which is why some people have started to pile on
after
evidence in my favor comes out.
Unless there is a doctor or some other protective or blocking role (like a jailkeeper, but I find that less likely once a roleblocker has flipped), you are scum. And even then, you still have a good chance of being scum. Soooo... I think that you're most likely scum.

Socrates
, if this doesn't make sense, please explain why. I will vote you if I'm not satisfied with your explanation.

(Oooh, I just noticed all the colors... me likey.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Socrates
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Socrates wrote:But what do you mean by "I still have a good chance of being scum."
You still have a good chance of being scum, because even iif there is a doctor (which I concede is likely), it doesn't
prove
that the doctor's protect was the reason for only one kill, and that nhammen
didn't
block a kill coming from your playerslot. It's still likely enough that he blocked a kill from you (or your predecessor).
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Pomegranate »

SSBF, it
is
D3.

Real post later.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
SSBF wrote:nhammen saying that he potentially blocked Socrates is evidence, but not proof.
Nhammen was a protown roleblocker. Why would he lie?
I don't think that SSBF is saying that nhammen may have been lying, but that the roleblock is not proof that Socrates is scum, but rather evidence.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Socrates wrote:2) My playerslot would be unlikely to perform the NK even if he WAS scum. It was a flakey playerslot after all, and in my experience, the player who performs the night kill tends to just be the goon who is most active in the quicktopic. They don't put much thought into it.
Except that being a lurkey player ITT doesn't translate into being a lurkey player in the QT. (For example, I was once scumbuddies with MafiaSSK, who lurked tremendously in the game thread, but he was fairly active in the QuckTopic.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Weekly V/LA.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Socrates wrote:The power trio of Pomeganate, unsight, and foilist all suddenly found the evidence against me damning even though that evidence was there yesterday and was discussed at great length. There is no way all three of them are honest about that kind of dissonance.
So you also believe the Pom-Unsight-Foilist scumteam thing? :roll:

Why? What makes sense about it to you? Because it doesn't make sense to me; I don't understand where it comes from.

I do agree that Dry-Fit is acting useless and scummy though.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:To be honest I don't have a particularly scummy read on SC, but I will say that he should have replaced out of this game instead of taking a 2-3 week V/LA.
In a game where the first day could last up to 2 months... he should have, but it's not as bad as it could be.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Let's look

at Dry-Fits posts today:
Dry-fit wrote:
Vote: Pomegranate.
Seriously.

I don't think the night actions prove anything conclusive about Socrates, but his responses have not been town.

I don't see the case on Unsight at all.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:<Insert pleasant surprise at Sevis/Shrine flip
Pleasant?
Dry-fit wrote:Am I crazy to think Pom is scum?

I don't know if BM is trying to confuse the town with that post or what.
Dry-fit wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I do agree that Dry-Fit is acting useless and scummy though.

Here's a little experiment: Raise your hand if you think Pom is town.
Now Dry-Fit, who has done more today, me or you? Also, what do you think of Socrates and the Socwagon? (Don't be wishy-washy about this and take a stance for once.)

Dry-Fit, how many scumbags do you think there are? How many people are you suspicious of? I'll do the math for you: 6-1=5. Something is wrong with that last number, DF. Fix it.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Socrates
today

Foilist
tomorrow
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote: d(''d)
Anyway, what
is
this?

(I'd guess a sort of face, but it doesn't look like one.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

And Parama... you didn't answer me when I asked why I'm scum with foilist and Unsight. I mean, huh?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:1. I missed the question
2. I've already answered it
If this is your case Parama, I'm disappointed that this is the best you can come up with this. Wrong answer, try again.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:And you know I can read you just fine.
When have I played with you as scum?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:2. I'm talking about, I can tell when you're town. PYPIII for instance when everyone called you scum and I said "no Pome's town" and then you were town. You're not town this game, that's obvious enough.

But now you're trying to turn my case into a meta argument, which it's not.
1. I was basically confirmed D2.
2. How is my play here different?
3. You were the one who brought up meta, so don't start blaming me for that.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:
It'd evidence, but I wouldn't call it a case.

(It's my scumday and I don't get a cake. This is a cruel world.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Battle Mage wrote:/in FTW. Parama, Faraday and Lowell are all acceptable lynches. But because nobody has any interest in lynching any of them atm, and i seem to have jumped into a game with a backlog of lynch candidates that we need to get through before anyone else is considered, i'm actively lurking till then. Or until it's my turn to be lynched- seeing as i'm starting to feature on that list now. :D

If anyone wants to give me a good reason why my suspects are TOWN, please do so. I am following, and will try and bump the thread every 48 hours if need be.

BM
I could go for Lowell, after Socrates.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Dry-fit wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:Dry-Fit, how many scumbags do you think there are? How many people are you suspicious of? I'll do the math for you: 6-1=5. Something is wrong with that last number, DF. Fix it.
I don't know what you're asking. Are you saying I should know at this moment who all of the scum are? And you're assuming I think there are 6 scum?

I am suspicious of you. I am suspicious of BM. I am suspicious of Robotnik. I am suspicious of Midnight's Sorrow. And I am suspicious of Socrates. I guess that's only five of the six you'd like but those are the one's I think are most likely scum above the rest.
Thank you.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Why do we assume only 6 scum, three to each scum faction, instead of 8, four to each scum faction??? Or why not even a mixed number to each side,if we're gonna talk about it? :?
Fair enough point, I guess.

But there most likely are the same number of mafiosos (I never know what word to use... I'd use scumbags if there weren't also werewolves) as werewolves. At least, it makes most sense to me that way.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

We're lynching Socrates today, in case you were wondering. By the way.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I thought we were lynching Pom today .-.
Since when?

Who's the "we" that you're referring to- you and Dry-Fit? :lol:
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

foilist13 wrote:@Furcolow: There are two running theories right now.

1) Socrates is scum and should be lynched. Midnight Sorrow is likely the next scum. This is the most popular theory.

2) Pomegranate, Unsight, and foilist13 (me) are a scum team. This viewpoint is held by 3-4 players, including the victims of theory 1.

There is overlap of both of these theories.
The only problem is that #2 has very little evidence backing it, and there is some technical reasoning for Socrates being scum. Plus he;s scummy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Socrates wrote:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:I'd like a defense from Socrates still
I'm compiling some data in order to present a more formal rebuttal, but it is pretty time consuming. Expect something later tonight, tomorrow at the latest.
What happened to this, Soc?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

^^^Who is that directed at? Lowell? Me?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:Pome, he stated who it was directed to at the start of the post.
So that's quite the overreaction to a post that isn't relevant to you. More scumminess please.
No, I suggested myself simply because my post was the one right above his.

Sorry.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Some eople who I think are scum:

Lowell
Foilist
MS

I don't think that they are necessarily all part of the same team though.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Add Dry-Fit to my list. I forgot about him because he never posts.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Foilist

I think that this wagon is more likely to take off than one on Lowell, however scummy he is. And foilist is second on my list.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:If foilist is town, Parama is scum.
If foilist is scum, Furcolow is scum.

Any arguments with this?
I'd like to point out out that even if Parama is scum, he wouldn't
know
foilist's alignment.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Oh- L-1, Leaf?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Scum:
Unsight
Richard
MS
Dry-Fit

And then one more... maybe Ythan? I'm not sure on that one.

VOTE: Unsight.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

RichardGHP wrote:My vote and FoS hold weight because they are based on events that occured after I replaced in. Thus, reading the thread was not necessary.

Unvote; Vote Unsight

I already said I was going to BW, so don't even bother.
Except that maybe what went on (and what you voted people for) after you replaced in wasn't really scummy, and makes sense in the context of the game. Thus, reading the thread is necessary.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Except that Furcolow can't be scum, because he isn't playing this game. He replaced out, and his spot is currently filled by Ythan.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Suspense. So, where's the mod when you need him?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Poll: Who would you say has done more this game- Pom, Lowell, or Dry-Fit?

•Pom
•Lowell
•Dry-Fit
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I am a VT.

And I will VOTE: Dry-Fit.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Okay...

So. I'm not a Vanillla Townie. Because I'm a werewolf. Make you all happy to have a sneak peak of my flip? Good for you. I'm claiming because I have some information that may or may not help find the mafia. On both nights three and four, my faction targeted Tubby (or his playerslot; I forget it SC was still officially playing it) for the kill.

Now make of it what you will, because I'm not sure what to do with it. That is all.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

AGar wrote:Well hmm..

I was honestly looking forward to playing with you Pom, so it sucks that you had to be lynched so quickly into my tenure. But yeah, it was just like a big neon sign. Foilist did you no favors.

I have to say that I have wanted to play with you since I saw that you pulled off a great scum win in a Newbie game, which was nominated for a Scummy, I think. Sucks.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Yes AGar.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”