Mini 968 - Bastard Mass Effect (Game Over)

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Vote: Col. Cathart
just for the hell of it.

1. Policy Lynching... need I say more?

I think policy lynching is fine as long as the person is at least somewhat scummy (which they usually are).

2. Is set-up speculation scummy, even in a bastard game?

I don't think it is scummy unless its the only thing if you are talking about and its not the main thing you're talking about.

3. Lynch-all-Liars?

Depends on the lie

4. How well acquainted are you with the ME games/books?

Not all that much. I do know some of the story behind it (I may be confusing it with something else) but the details and names are all fuzzy to me.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I do not support a massclaim. If we're just doing it to tell how bastardized this setup is then that is a very shitty reason. A massclaim at this point will probably help scum more than town. Later, maybe but definitely not now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Fate wrote:I'll go for a luke lynch today above all others if we're near the deadline and are still dickin around, then ani, then bv310.
Any explanation for this?

Also, I think we've established the fact that we're not going to massclaim so I see little reason to go on about it.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Slaxx wrote:Seems like he a motive other than the town motive for not wanting a massclaim. This may be me reading into things too much but it makes sense to me at the very least.
I do not have an ulterior motive. I have already stated my reasons for not wanting a massclaim. My question is, why does it seem I have an ulterior motive when I have said nothing that much different than the other players other than the "We don't really need more people talking about if they want/don't want a massclaim." My reason for saying this is for example: what MMM did in post 36. Seeing a rehash of reasons against a massclaim isn't really helping the town.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Parama- I don't understand how asking to end the "Lets all stop saying we don't want a massclaim because its pointless" is getting hung up on the massclaim. Your case on me is flimsy as hell.

Right now I would be happy with a Col, Kerri, or Parama lynch (reasons for them pretty much the same as the others already stated). I'll keep my vote on the Col for now until I hear more from each of them.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Parama wrote:And nothing has changed about Doombunny being scum. I still like my vote, he has done nothing to convince me otherwise. He's letting MMM do the defending for him and then comes in with snide remarks after MMM's case. Also note the intent to follow what everyone else is proposing. Are you going to do any scumhunting yourself?
I understand I am pretty much agreeing with everyone else but eh, what am I supposed to do. Anyway, I do beleive I am doing some scumhunting (It could be better and I'll try to do that) I was expecting a response on you for my first statement in my last post (should have made it in question form -facepalm-) so anyway how am I hung up on a massclaim because of the post where I said that it was unnecessary for everyone to comment on it if it was going to be the same thing?

Also, Kerristar's defense isn't really helping him all that much.

@Kerri- You say no one has a reasonable point yet you do not say why. Care to explain?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

EBWOP:

@Kerristar- You also say that Limerickx point on you is misguided, again, can you give an actual defense?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok, there's been a lot since I've last checked in so I'm going to type out this post as I read so i don't miss anything so if anything changes its probably because I saw something that changed my mind.
MMM wrote:@ Doombunny9: You've said you would be happy with a lynch of C.C, Kerristar, or Parama. Which do you prefer, and why?
As I have said they are all about equal to me and I'll be waiting until I hear more from everyone until I make up my decision. If I had to choose right now however it would be the cols for reasons already stated.
Parama wrote:I gave my reason - it was a feeling that he had something to hide. I gave the line that made me feel that way. Nobody else seems to get the same feeling, but I can't deny that I have it. So, I've explained it as best as I can. Whether you choose to agree with me or not is up to you.
Yet you don't tell anything about your feeling. Again I ask, how does asking to stop the pointlessness give you a feeling that I have something to hide?

I will
Unvote
for now and keep it this way until I hear answers from the following people:

The Col/Kerri-Can you go in depth about why you wanted nameclaims? This is a bastard mafia after all so names won't help us that much.
Kerri- If you could kill three people right now who would they be (meaning your top three scumpicks :P) You aren't saying that much about who scum is/scumhunting but mainly about a massclaim. All we've heard from you on this is Me=scum and limerick=town.
Parama- Answer my question? How did you come up with this "Doom has something to hide" theory?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Luke wrote:Are we mass claiming? I was reading through the thread and saw someone said we were...

IDK if we are though.. if we are I don't mind claiming

I read through the thread as much as I could and
Obviously you haven't been reading the thread or you'd see that almost everyone said they were against massclaiming. Also, vote with no reason FTL, please explain your vote.
VP wrote:At what point do you plan on deciding? We're four days from deadline, so optimally we'd need to have someone at L-1 in the next day or so to allow time for a claim and an assessment of it.
Learn to read? Just after that I said I'd vote after I heard from everyone on the questions I asked (or if it gets closer to deadline :P) Also, why should they not answer this. I too have nothing against name claims (won't help scum out much) but on the flip side, they won't help town much either

Also, way to ignore the question Parama. This post will be the THIRD time I've asked you. Can you please explain how you came to the conclusion that I'm hiding something from that one post (you know what I'm talking about).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

EBWOP: Doh, I feel retarded.
Doombunny wrote:lso, why should they not answer this. I too have nothing against name claims (won't help scum out much) but on the flip side, they won't help town much either
Doh, missed the obvious reason for this. No need to answer the question. Also, I am all for a nameclaim as long as we don't claim roles
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #10) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Col wrote:DB: so... you still want me to answer your question or not?
No, there is no reason to answer it. However, i still want the questions I directed to kerristar and parama answered.
MMM wrote:I am against a nameclaim, because it will serve only to delay scumhunting. As I've said, town has nothing to gain.
I don't believe it will delay scumhunting all that much. Can we not have both scumhunting with a brief claim of names? Even though claims won't help us out much flavor wise, we can still look for cc's and stuff (assuming scum don't have safeclaims).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok, I've asked Parama three times and I still don't have an answer. I am pretty much ready to vote him (Want to wait until a votecount comes up so I don't accidently end the day).

@Parama- I'll ask you ONE more time (even though I doubt you'll listen): Where did you come up with the conclusion that I have an ulterior motive from my "Lets end the 'I hate the massclaim because blah blah blah' discussion"
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #12) » Thu May 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Well that was unexpected (not). What was unexpected was that it happened so quickly. Anyway, from his last post it looks like we found our SK (which is a bum since we can't look for correlations between anybody). However, if he does flip scum or town I'll be doing a reread and post my results tomorrow (game day).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #13) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Can't tell a lot from peoples associations with Parama. It seems that pretty much everybody thought he was scummy so Can't tell that much.
Ani wrote:Well, I guess I should explain why I hammered since everyone is mad at me, etc.

When I heard Parama essentially say that he could kill, I thought he was either a SK or a mafia member, because I am a vig. Last night, I shot KerriStar because he had the most votes on him, but it didn't go through.

My flavour has stuff about me having Extensive military training, and being a former C-Sec officer. I am Garrus Vakarian.
Claiming early=fail. Even if you will "probably be asked for it" that doesn't mean you should. The reason for the hammer is valid at least although still early. I'll be watching you.
The Col wrote:My own role, unless there are two vigs in here (incidentally, I send a kill message against you, but for some reason it didn't work).

Answer for the obvious question someone will ask in a while: I'm Thane Krios.
Another claim... way to go. At least you have a good reason to claim.
Ani wrote:Hi, let me find some stuff about your charachter:

1. Your an assain (sounds like a SK to me)
2. Deeply spritiual (Can lead to being a Cult leader as well)
3. Asks forgivness after each kill (WHAT?!?!?! This makes no sense to have as a town role. You'll just die while parying. Also reason to belive your a CL.)
This is a bastard mafia. Flavor means almost nothing here. Finally, how does reason three show that he's scummy?
Reckoner wrote:Yes, I shot Doombunny last night - I can only shoot on odd nights. I'm Joker and my flavor involves me doing anything to protect this ship. When Parama died, I picked up his gun and became an odd night vig.
Loling at the three vigs. Can you elaborate more on the "picked up Paramas" gun bit? Did you keep your abilities (if you had any) from before you picked up the gun?

Anyway, I'd be willing to beleive all three of them are vigs due to the fact that this is a bastard mod. However, there would probably be a way to even this out, hence the lack of any deaths other than MMM's (which I assume if from the maf) due to the fact that there may be certain conditions to a successful shot. However, I am beginning to doubt that Ani is a vig due to her quick hammer and for trying to debunk the col. based on only flavor.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

VP wrote:Let me know when logic comes back to the game. Hey mod, can I chill with you in the laugh boat for awhile?
I see nothing wrong with this. Ani's reason for voting=Ok, albeit a bit paranoid. The earliness of the lynch=not ok.

Anyway, as said before, Ani would be my top scum/third party pick. The col woould be my next choice for a lynch if Ani flips town and Reckoner seems pretty townish to me.

@The Col and Ani- Do you have any ideas as to why your shots didn't go through?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #15) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Oh shit, relized I didn't have my vote on Ani (thought I put it in in post 261 but meh).
Vote: Ani
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #16) » Mon May 17, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Reckoner wrote:PS please don't vig bv310, he's town.
And your reasoning is...?
Ani wrote:Also, I'm town danmit. I'm going to streess the 3 Vigs with a % chance pf hitting option is probably true. ColCathart is keepig his ground, and makes sense after a little bit, and Reck's make sense.
Weren't you the one that was trying to push a Col. lynch because of flavor reasons? And now it makes sense? Wut?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Mon May 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ani wrote:Wha? You say you don't like the quick wagon., but hope on it anyways? BADBADBAD. FOS: doombunny
When have I ever said I hated quick wagons? quickwagons=ok even though its easy for scum to jump on. Quicklynches (which I'm pretty sure is what you are confusing this with)=bad unless under certain conditions, which you had none of. You are putting words into my moth here.
Ani wrote:Why is an early claim BAD when I was just gonna get asked at L-1 and possibly have the same thing happen to me jumping early onto Parama?
Example: Suppose someone did something exttremely fucking scummy and we all lynched him instead of you. Well, you would have pretty much claimed for nothing.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #18) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Mod- I was voting Animorph, was I not?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #19) » Tue May 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Wewtz, a non-early lynch. Anyway, just to be clear, I will be putting the hammer on Ani when we get closer to deadline if no one else has.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #20) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I have to side with Kerristar on this one. VP, by your reasoning, I could be labeled scum as well for telling the mod I was voting ani yet the reason I did tell the mod is because I am a rule abiding player. Kerri was just pointing out to the mod that something was wrong. I see nothing scummy about that.

Also luke- your "I'm just posting so I won't get modkilled yayz!" post is shit. please post something helpful kthx.

Heads up- With Lukes post Ani is back at L-1.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #21) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

VP wrote:He also is now trying to shovel shit on luke for quick hammering, which isn't the case because I unvoted. I suggest someone else unvotes for now as well. Kerristar is clearly not paying attention and is mostly focused on this day ending quickly.
Read 316 -_-. Its not that scummy if he fixes his mistake RIGHT after he made it, with no one even having to point it out...

Anyway, Ani seems to be scrambling now. She seems to be trying to get attention off of herself and onto others (luke and kerri) both of which are easy picks.
Reck wrote:Why aren't we lynching ani?
Patience young padawan. We still have a few days (2 or 3 I think). If no one else does then I'll hammer. We can talk all we want during this time.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #22) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

As Kerri said, Ani isn't doing much at all anymore. At the beginning of the day we saw posts from her describing her FoSes and why (albeit for crappy reasons). But now that she's at L-1, she's not contributing all that much. Ani, could you please provide reasoning for your FoSes on Luke and Kerri: more importantly Kerri, I still don't understand the reasons for that :P
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #23) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

First of all, I want to hear from VP and Reck about why they think I'm was scummy. Anyway, my top scumpick right now would be luke (3 posts and he hasn't done anything but put a vote on Ani just so he would be on the BW).

@Luke- Why BW on Ani? I see that you didn't want to get modkilled but was the vote on Ani really necessary? Also, who are your top three scumpicks
and why, I expect to see quality answers from you on this one.

Right now I see luke as either a person who really couldn't care less about the game or scum.

Anyway, I g2g so I will
Vote: Lukepukeduke
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #24) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Reck- Nice post you got there.
Kerri wrote:That said, I agree with my other head that Doomsbunny's statement was just horrible.
This is probably me just being retarded but, of which statement are you speaking of?
Kerri wrote:Also, the mod has counted Doomsbunny's vote? Interesting...
Should the mod not have counted my vote?

Also, I want an explanation from reck about what's going on right now. Why claim that there's only one vig?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #25) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

EBWOP:

... Luke died last night didn't he. I feel so retarded.

unvote
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #26) » Mon May 24, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@The Col and Fate- Is this the only reason you have for suspecting me? If one thing is the only reason you have for voting me (especially since it's flimsy enough as it is) then obviously you're doing something wrong.

Also, I'd like to hear an explanation from Reck before I decide if he's lynchworthy or not :P.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #27) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Kerri wrote:@ Doombunny: You do realize that neither CC or Fate are voting for you, right? And you do realize how overreactive that makes you seem to be, right?
Thinking they have a poor reason for suspecting me=over reactive? I want to know if they have any other reasons for suspecting me. I see nothing wrong with this.

@Reck- Way to state your case on me. still waiting on that.
The col wrote:a) I'm not voting you.
Yeah, that was my bad, wasn't really paying attention to what I was typing :P

Also, reck seems kind of wishy washy, sometimes what he says makes sense, sometimes I think he's in his own little world. I'm going to read him in iso later today.

@bv- What are your opinions on Reck? Do you still think he's town?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #28) » Tue May 25, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I don't really like the bv wagon. Fate's reasoning I can go with, even if I'd rather lynch someone else. VP on the other hand has a very crappy reason to vote him.

Another thing I noticed about VP is that within the whole game, he has voted half the people (either alive or dead) and jumps around constantly, usually with little reason to do so.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #29) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

VP wrote:Also, lol you don't like the bv "wagon" of two votes. Scum buddy alert.
You know what I meant :P
VP wrote:Why post then? You could have just waited until today. Seems like the only reason you posted was because you wanted to make excuses after attention turned toward you.
He clearly stated it was a check in post...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #30) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

VP wrote:Thanks for answering for bv, doombunny.
He already answered the question before you even asked it. Did you expect him to change his mind about if it were a check in post or something?
bv wrote:Lulz. You're coming on a little strong there, Mr. Godfather. "Hey look, a townie's being voted with little to no conviction! Time to step up and be a hero." A wagon is more than two votes.
This makes no sense at all. When I see something scummy I do something about it. What did you want me to do? Stay silent and let VP off scotch free? I don't think so.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #31) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Reck wrote:If he is unNKable, he needs to be lynchlynchlynched.
As far as I know, I am not NK immune. Also, even if I was, why lynch me for that reason alone? Can there not be a NK immune townie? Also, still missing your case :D
Fate wrote:What exactly is scummy about being the second vote on a wagon on a lurker who has contributed SFA to this game and needs pressure?
If you were to look back you would see that my suspecting him isn't because I think bv is town but its because of his constant vote-hopping (usually for little reason at all).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #32) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

VP wrote:Anyhow, do you believe in meta doomb?
Metaing is fine, just as long as it's not the only thing you're using. For example, if Person A voted Person B for the sole reason that "By looking at meta they're acting like they do when they play scum instead of when they play town". Then Person A has a very weak case, if he had something else to go with it (say for example: Person B has been scummy throughout the game and the meta is only backup and a lesser part of the case) then it would be fine. On the flip side, your defense to me ("But I vote hop when I'm town! Look at my meta!") is also very flimsy unless you had something else to defend yourself too (which you didn't).

Anyway, that is probably way more than I probably needed to do for a simple question but I don't really have that much to do and I was bored XD
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #33) » Thu May 27, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Luke- You're dead. Deal with it.
VP wrote:How is it flimsy? My guess is that you didn't even bother to look. If I vote hop as town, then how the frak can you call it a scumtell on me? You're clearly grasping at straws and picked the wrong one.
I did look and while I can verify this, using meta as your only defense isn't that good of your defense. You did something scummy and I caught you. I don't care how many times you've done it before, it's still going to be scummy.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #34) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

VP wrote:So doombunny, you freely admit that I do something as town and yet that is scummy to you...forgive me if I'm unmoved.
In essence, this is more or less the same thing you've been saying to me. Again, you get the same answer that I've been giving you.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #35) » Thu May 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

VP wrote:One thing about Doombunny that is definitely worth noting is that he was verbablly supportive of the Parama lynch, but never joined it. He kept being like 'Imma do it in my next post' and never moved his vote off Col. Cat....who we should all know is confirmed town by now. I actually brought this point up earlier and it was apparently ignored by Doombunny.
Must have passed over it. Care to link to it?

Also, assuming Kerri is right and I'm at L-1 (forgot how many people are voting me and I don't really feel like rechecking so sue me) then i may as well claim.

I am Samara more or less a nilla townie. I follow the code of honor but don't answer to anyone blah, blah, blah... Loyal to Commander Shepherd blah, blah blah... General "PM the mod to request a modkill" stuff etc. etc. I win when every threat to Normandy is gone etc.

And yeah... That's about it...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #36) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Before i die I would highly advise the Col to shoot Reck tonight for obvious reasons. Also if by some minute chance Reck is a real vigil, I would advise you to shoot the Col who could VERY easily be a SK.

Also, I know it's a bit early to say this but it's somewhat likely that at least one of the remaining scum was on all three of the incorrect lynches. And right now the only one that is is Reck... (maybe Lim, The Col, and VP if they decide to hammer) so I would reccomend looking more carefully at them.

Look at the bright side everybody. At least you know I'm not a jester or I would have hammered myself already XD.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #37) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Quick post before I die!
VP wrote:@Doom - what evidence is there for you to believe there is an SK in this game other than multiple people claiming vig? Also, why would Col. claim when he did if he's an SK?
You're right that the timing of the vote suggests a vig instead of a SK, didn't really think about that. Anyway @Reck- If you are real vig I now reccomend shooting VP tonight.

Anyway, scum are VP and Reck. Called 'em.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #38) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Quick post before I die!
VP wrote:@Doom - what evidence is there for you to believe there is an SK in this game other than multiple people claiming vig? Also, why would Col. claim when he did if he's an SK?
You're right that the timing of the vote suggests a vig instead of a SK, didn't really think about that. Anyway @Reck- If you are real vig I now reccomend shooting VP tonight.

Anyway, scum are VP and Reck. Called 'em.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #39) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Blech, server lag.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #40) » Sat May 29, 2010 3:30 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

VP wrote:timing of what vote? You mean the claim?
Yes, that is what I meant.
VP wrote:Also, you think Reck and I are both scum and yet he should shoot me tonight. lol. I anxiously await your scum flip.
Please learn2read. I do beleive I said "If you are real vig" meaning that on the off chance that he actually is a vig then he should shoot you. Anyway, since I am dead then i have no reason to lie anymore when I say my role claim was 100% true.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Just want to get this out there: The reason i claimed 'nilla townie instead of co-mod was because I thought everyone had the "You can request a modkill through PM" thing. In post 433 I did mention it though so why didn't anyone pick up on it? Anyway, I totally fucked up on my "VP is scum!" theory and thinking back on it, I think I may have tunneled a bit. Oh well :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”