Mini 968 - Bastard Mass Effect (Game Over)

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote: Col. Cathart

role fishing

Fate, are you a Porkens alt? Fess up and stop ignoring me!
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

MMM wrote:Question time:

(Because waiting for RVS to end is really boring.)

1. Policy Lynching... need I say more?

2. Is set-up speculation scummy, even in a bastard game?

3. Lynch-all-Liars?

4. How well acquainted are you with the ME games/books?
1) No you don't. We're not doing it.
2) Yes, bastard games are not an excuse to waste time speculating this early when we should be scumhunting. In fact, I'd argue that the sheer lunacy of bastard games gives even less reason to worry about the setup, at least for the first couple of lynches.
3)Not really. People make mistakes at times. Checking motivation is far more important.
4) I played and loved the first game. One of my favorite video game experiences. Never read the books...nor did I know there were books.
Kerristar wrote:The other half of this hydra is Kunkstar7. Do you guys wish for us to identify which one of the heads is posting, or does is not matter to you?
I don't care so much about identifying yourselves. What I do care about is you guys keeping any differences of opinion in your QT. If you guys disagree on something, then arrive at a compromise before posting here. I take the word of hydras like any other player and inconsistency is going to result in your lynch.
CC wrote:What fishing? Fate already claimed quintuple voter. We know his role, so what is going to hurt town if we'll know if he's either Jacob, Legion, Thane or whoever else? Also, see below.
How do you know he's serious? You were definitely rolefishing. In fact, I don't see why people aren't wagoning you right now.
CC wrote:Actually with this kind of setup, massclaim would be good here.
:roll: OMFG. What kind of setup is this that you think massclaim is helpful? LYNCHING NOA.
CC wrote:I'm interested in Fate's flavor role for the sake of my own curiosity as a ME fan.
Or maybe the mod didn't give you fake claims...better figure out what NOT to claim before your turn comes!
Kerristar wrote:@Cathart: Your logic behind the massclaim makes sense, I'm leaning towards supporting it. Is it both role and name claim or just one or the other?
You both agree with this?

Also, CC's logic does not make all that much sense. First of all, there is a huge spectrum to consider when one thinks about "bastard" games. Things can range greatly from "two jesters" to "hey I'm trying to imitate Tarhilundar". The point is we have no frakking clue what we are dealing with at this point and to suggest that mass claim is going to be helpful now is ridiculously naive and scummy. What is Col. basing this off of you ask? A SINGLE GAME HE PLAYED ONCE. Wow, there's statistically relevant data if I ever saw it.

Countless bastard and complex games have been lost because people spend too much time worrying about the setup and not enough time worrying about lynching the scum. This is very relevant in this game because the deadlines are super short. Massclaim this early and with this many players is likely to take up most of the day. Guess who benefits from that?

More Col. votes please. Kerristar is also acceptible.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

MMM wrote:In short, it benefits scum far more than town.
And yet people aren't pushing this lynch at all. I can't understand.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Five and a half days to deadline. More talking or more Col. Cathart lynching. You decide.

I would also perhaps go for a lukepukeduke or bv310 lynch, but Col is far superior AND the leading wagon.

Today I will not be lynching MMM, xRx or Fate.

Hey Kerristar, there are two of you and yet you say nothing. What's up with that?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Limerick wrote:Truthfully, I think the fact that Kerristar agreed with Cathart in such a passive manner is more suspicious, to me anyway. End result is Kerristar supporting the massclaim without drawing a lot of the attention associated with actually initiating the idea.
This is a good point. I will support a Kerristar wagon as well. Also, their excuse making of being one head doesn't mean they shouldn't be posting.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

bv310 wrote:It just gives the scum a priority list of who to kill. Asking for it is not really scummy, since I don't see scum being dumb enough to try on D1.
So proposing something that greatly benefits the scum isn't scummy? That makes no sense.
MMM wrote:He's expressing moderate suspicion of Kerristar and C.C, but isn't really confronting them. I sense a scum pairing.
You see a connection between all three of them?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

@MMM - do you think Parama is more likely scum than either of the other two at this point?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

astard tag. Ammirite!?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In Doombunny vs. Parama, I probably side with Doombunny. Parama is doing some serious reaching.
Kerristar wrote:Our support of the massclaim depended on what it consisted of.
Ok, so what massclaim did you support and what benefit would the town gain from that?
Col wrote:Why not Reck? What did he did so pro-town? He's not very vocal, he's not scumhunting much, and he's not even supporting your 'ROAR, Col is scum!' theory.
I don't think someone is town if they support my theories for what it's worth. At least not automatically. And I'm saying not Reck because right now he's playing to his town meta for the most part as far as I can see....which isn't exactly pro-town. Mind you, it's a fine line for him between town and scum, but I need more time to see if my initial read is correct and there are much better lynch choices today.

Unvote, Vote: Kerristar

I don't like Parama's stance on the doombunny thing, but Kerristar lynch is so much better.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Wed May 12, 2010 7:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Kerristar wrote:We supported nameclaim in particular. Role stuffs. Kind of pointless now that everything was shot down and we'll probably have to claim. Thats why Limerickx is misguided. We wanted to see if the massclaim would contain a nameclaim, if not, it wasn't worth pursuing. So Limerickx was reading too much into that sentence.
This doesn't answer my question of why you thought this would be a benefit to the town...which is sort of the important part of all that. Also, Col. Cat's reasons for mass claim seemed to be more role based than name based, so I'm not sure why you were supportive.
MMM wrote:Parama: Frankly, the attack on Doombunny9 doesn't look like scum to me. Newbie town, yes. Lyncher, yes. Jester, maybe. But probably not scum.
Lyncher and Jester are scum roles if you want to get technical. Anyhow, why do you think Parama is a newbie? Do you consider yourself a newbie?

I want to hear from ani and Reckoner now.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #10) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Kerristar - Do you still think nameclaim is a good idea?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Unvote

ani wrote:Parama is town - Doing much better than in [ongoing game]
Do you have any meta from completed games where you know his alignment? I don't see how "doing better" = town. He doesn't appear to be doing so well anyhow if you ask me.
Kerristar wrote:For our role, it wouldn't be a bad idea. It is not something we demand, however.
Sigh. I actually just wanted a yes or no from you because I figured it might have been something related to this. I actually do not mind name claiming if this is the case.

If anyone has any reason why we should NOT name claim, please say so the next time you post. I don't want to claim roles this early, but names don't bother me.
Doombunny wrote:As I have said they are all about equal to me and I'll be waiting until I hear more from everyone until I make up my decision. If I had to choose right now however it would be the cols for reasons already stated.
At what point do you plan on deciding? We're four days from deadline, so optimally we'd need to have someone at L-1 in the next day or so to allow time for a claim and an assessment of it.
doombunny wrote:The Col/Kerri-Can you go in depth about why you wanted nameclaims? This is a bastard mafia after all so names won't help us that much.
Please don't answer this.

Vote: Parama
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

The logic is the lack in your cases. It's pretty self-evident.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

MMM wrote:I am against a nameclaim, because it will serve only to delay scumhunting. As I've said, town has nothing to gain.
It doesn't have to delay anything actually. You only need to put it as a single line in your post. And even if you think the town has nothing to gain from it (which isn't true, I can think of a very good way the town could gain), what does it hurt the town to do it?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Thu May 13, 2010 1:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

More posting people.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Thu May 13, 2010 7:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I can think of a very good reason to do it and if you can't (it's very clearly implied in thread), I'm not going to explain it.

All I will say is that Reck's reasoning of the scum figuring out PRs makes no sense. If you are going to on the one hand say that role names mean nothing toward alignment (and I don't think they do), you can't on the other hand say that they mean something toward the type of role.

Nor does it help them guess flavor. People against name claiming look suspicious to me.

Also, Parama lynch is still top notch.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #16) » Thu May 13, 2010 7:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm not saying he doesn't look scummy really. I just see one possible very town reason if his intentions of the name claim were honest. If we're giving Kerristar a night to live, then I'd like to nameclaim and play along for now.

If you trust me at all to be town MMM, then trust me on this one thing. I think by tomorrow we should be able to clear things up.

Anyhow, if I don't hear any other objections to the name claiming, I'm going to go ahead with it. Also, the lurkers really need to stop. I'm going to do an activity check tonight if I have time.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #17) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I cannot talk about my reason for name claiming at this point. I would be happy to tell you guys tomorrow (most likely). I've yet to hear a legitimate reason against name claiming, so unless someone has a good one stop complaining and let's come up with our format.

I suggest everyone just claims in their next post, since order is mostly irrelevant. However, I'd also be willing to do a popcorn claim if people are going to be around and actually post.

In terms of scumhunting, the Parama lynch is really the only thing viable today given the short deadline. I don't plan to move my vote.

Parama, if you're at like L-2 or L-1 you should probably full claim.

Mod, vote count please. Can you please prod lukepukeduke and bv310 as well. Thanks.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #18) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

xREckx wrote:VPB, I don't know how familiar you are with the games, but nameclaiming would mean nothing about ALIGNMENT since all the good guys are potential bad guys, but it COULD mean something about roles. For example, if someone claimed to be one of the tech users like Legion, it might lend itself to a tracker-type role due to the flavor from the games moreso than someone like, say, Joker, who wouldn't really make sense as a tracker.
How many fucking times do I have to say it? My reason has nothing to do with names being related to alignments. Additionally, most mods aren't going to put characters with that direct of links to their roles. Doing so would be stupid and make your game very difficult for the scum.

@Kerristar - Why are you lurking again? Is the reason you want a nameclaim the same reason that I have been saying it's a good idea today?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #19) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@MMM - why do you assume my motive for massclaim is scummy when you obviously don't understand it?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Sun May 16, 2010 7:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

So I guess MMM was like a 50% PGO or something. Pretty useless role overall.

Kerristar, do you want someone to nameclaim today?

I need to do some thinking before I make any decisions about who's scummy.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #21) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Quick skim says
Vote: animorph

Quick hammer and obv. reason to kill MMM overnight.

Fate and maybe Limerick are my only town reads at the moment, so I'd like to hear their thoughts.

Doombunny could stand to get some good words in there. One question for you, why didn't you ever get on the Parama wagon?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #22) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Why the fuck did you full claim?

omg.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:46 am

Post by VP Baltar »

None of those are good reasons to claim on your very first post of the day. Sadly, I believe you. sigh.

Unvote, Vote: xRECKONERx

You going to full claim too?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #24) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Sigh. This is going to be a clusterfuck day. Based on MMM's role, I'm guessing multiple vigs would mean varying success rates for kills. Just a thought.

kerristar - why were you thinking of ani over night?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #25) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@ Reck - wtf are you talking about picked up Parama's gun? You had a choice of equipment to pick up from him?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #26) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

less worrying about flavor, more mafia playing.

I really don't like that you guys weren't shooting at bv310 or lukepukeduke btw. Those were pretty obvious vig baits.

Where is Fate?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #27) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Doombunny wrote:The reason for the hammer is valid at least although still early.
doombunny in the same frakking post wrote:I am beginning to doubt that Ani is a vig due to her quick hammer
Let me know when logic comes back to the game. Hey mod, can I chill with you in the laugh boat for awhile?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #28) » Sun May 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

xRECKONERx wrote:I had no abilities before, but was told in my opening PM that if anyone dropped a gun, I'd have the option to pick it up in order to better defend my ship.
So your role said vanilla but you were really a back-up vig?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #29) » Sun May 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Unvote, Vote: animorph

Now that claim madness appears to be over, I think my thoughts are closest in line with Fate's. I don't really feel that all of our vigs are probably on the up and up, and well early claim scumtell ftw.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #30) » Mon May 17, 2010 4:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I believe that Fate is most accurate. Ani probably has a killing role, he's just a likely SK instead of vig.

And Kerristar, can you please quote ani's reaction to Parama that you are referring to? Thanks.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #31) » Mon May 17, 2010 10:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

doombunny wrote: Weren't you the one that was trying to push a Col. lynch because of flavor reasons? And now it makes sense? Wut?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #32) » Tue May 18, 2010 7:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

VP Baltar wrote: And Kerristar, can you please quote ani's reaction to Parama that you are referring to? Thanks.
Feel free to answer this.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #33) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

kerristar, I suggest you answer my question before the thread gets locked
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #34) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Kerristar wrote:
Mod: I don't see why Doomsbunny's vote in Post #273 was invalid. There is little difference between it and xReck's vote in the following post, which was counted. Could you elaborate on why Doomsbunny's vote didn't count?
Could you elaborate on why you're trying to end the day as quick as possible?

Unvote
for now to prevent shenannigans
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #35) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Which would have ended the day and resulted in two modkills plus the lynch. Welcome back to the scumlist buddy boy.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #36) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

doombunny wrote:I have to side with Kerristar on this one. VP, by your reasoning, I could be labeled scum as well for telling the mod I was voting ani yet the reason I did tell the mod is because I am a rule abiding player. Kerri was just pointing out to the mod that something was wrong. I see nothing scummy about that.
The difference being that the mod had already clarified votecount 2.1 was official and Kerristar tried to argue out of it and get the lynch.

He also is now trying to shovel shit on luke for quick hammering, which isn't the case because I unvoted. I suggest someone else unvotes for now as well. Kerristar is clearly not paying attention and is mostly focused on this day ending quickly.

(ftr, though, someone should vig luke tonight)

Vote: kerristar
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #37) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

sigh. Ani following me anywhere makes me feel icky.

Unvote

He's got to go today.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #38) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@ Fate - I think the support definitely points to ani SK. He should be eliminated today to cut down on the number of kills we have at night.

I'm ready to lynch now. Vigges, make better use of your powers tonight than you attempted to do last night.

Vote: animorph
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #39) » Sun May 23, 2010 8:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Good luck finding connections there. Oh well, who is claiming that kill?

Reck, who did you target and why?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #40) » Sun May 23, 2010 9:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Are you masons or neighbors? Masons are confirmed town. If bv310 masonized you and confirms this, then I'm not interested in lynching Reck. If not, then his lying comes into question.

Col. Cat is confirmed town unless someone counter claims him.

I could buy Doombunny scum. I'm not sure about a third if Reck is town.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #41) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Kerristar wrote:@ VP: Why are masons confirmed town? Reck didn't start out a mason, so it's plausible that Bvtown could've masonized Reckscum.
Masons by definition are mod confirmed town. Even though Reck did not start off as a mason, the mod could have created a role where two players can learn each other's alignment via mod confirmation.

However, it's now been revealed that they are actually neighbors, which does not mean much of anything.

@Reck - what is your read on bv310 from your interactions? What kinds of things did you talk about in your QT?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #42) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

When did reck claim that he KNEW there was only one vig?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #43) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

That's seriously all you have to say bv310?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #44) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote: bv310
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #45) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

doombunny wrote:Another thing I noticed about VP is that within the whole game, he has voted half the people (either alive or dead) and jumps around constantly, usually with little reason to do so.
I have plenty of reasons to vote people. Furthermore, I suggest you actually read some of my town games if you are going to claim that vote hopping is scummy from me.

Also, lol you don't like the bv "wagon" of two votes. Scum buddy alert.
bv wrote:VP, I just got back from a 6-hour car ride and it was 11 pm on Monday night. Real content will be up by the same time tonight. That last post was mostly just me checking in.
Why post then? You could have just waited until today. Seems like the only reason you posted was because you wanted to make excuses after attention turned toward you.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #46) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Thanks for answering for bv, doombunny.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #47) » Tue May 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Why do you think he's a Godfather?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #48) » Tue May 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

stupid MS.

Is it just the UNK or do you have another reason?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #49) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

yo doombunny...you UNK?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #50) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

ninja'ed

Anyhow, do you believe in meta doomb?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #51) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

doombunny wrote:On the flip side, your defense to me ("But I vote hop when I'm town! Look at my meta!") is also very flimsy unless you had something else to defend yourself too (which you didn't).
How is it flimsy? My guess is that you didn't even bother to look. If I vote hop as town, then how the frak can you call it a scumtell on me? You're clearly grasping at straws and picked the wrong one.

Anyhow, I was busy the last two days and I need to give this game a full reread tonight. Deadline is looming and we clearly need some significant discussion going. I'm find with a doombunny lynch today, but xLimerick has said shit for all today and I'm not really a fan of that...so he can die too.

Fate and reck are pretty far in my town column...but compared to everyone else that's not saying much. Col. still looks confirmed town since I don't think there is a third party and he had no reason to counter vig claim if he was scum. That leaves a pretty small lynching pool where the scum HAS to be imo.

Kerristar, you should already know where to look tonight I think.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #52) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

lukepukeduke wrote:
Vote: Doombunny
:roll:
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #53) » Thu May 27, 2010 4:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

So doombunny, you freely admit that I do something as town and yet that is scummy to you...forgive me if I'm unmoved.

@ Limerick - have you ever played with xRx before?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #54) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Col. Cat wrote:Self-awareness of your own mate makes any meta-defense a null, at least in my opinion. I mean, if you do something as town and something else as scum, and you REALIZE it, there's no problem with meta-manipulation the next time it comes handy.
Self-awareness or not, the point is that it IS something I do as town and therefore it is a null tell at best. Doombunny accusing me of being scum for it is ludicrous. Anyhow, I've wasted far too much time trying to explain this point. If it's not evident by now, I don't think people are going to understand.
Col. Cat wrote:'I'm doing this as a town all the time, so I'm obvtown, aye?' line of reasoning
This was never my reasoning. Not at all. Please explain how you are coming to that conclusion.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #55) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Ah, Limerick has played with xReckx before....

So why does his play strike you as scummy again? Contradictions in his play and general recklessness are kind of his town meta.

That being said, where you at Reck? Nothing to say?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #56) » Thu May 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm rereading the game with hindsight and all that. I only got through Day 1 tonight, so I'm just going to dump my notes for now:

Reck wrote:my role is NOT bastard-friendly, if I'm understanding that terminology correctly.
Why did you say this?

@bv310 - why did you neighborize Reck when he said he would policy lynch you D1? Seems like you'd want someone who DIDN'T want you dead. Did self-preservation play into your choice at all?

Post 37 is Doombunny defending luke...just as he did with bv310. He coaches luke in post 142.

kerristar's towniness is probably confirmed by lukepukeduke's vote for him in post 137
Reck 149 wrote:PS, something's off about LPD.
What is your experience with luke and what prompted you to say this?
Col. Cat wrote:Also, ani/DB pair is interesting, I'll have to take a look at it tomorrow.
Did this happen? I don't recall.

One thing about Doombunny that is definitely worth noting is that he was verbablly supportive of the Parama lynch, but never joined it. He kept being like 'Imma do it in my next post' and never moved his vote off Col. Cat....who we should all know is confirmed town by now. I actually brought this point up earlier and it was apparently ignored by Doombunny. :?

End Day 1

Day 2 preview of thought process fail:
Reck wrote:PS please don't vig bv310, he's town.
Reck wrote:
VP wrote: @Reck - what is your read on bv310 from your interactions? What kinds of things did you talk about in your QT?
I don't know. It's a hard read....<words>
Why did bv go from "please don't kill he's town!" to "idk what my read on him is"?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #57) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Thanks 8 hour power outage today. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get my day 2 reread done tonight (unless I decide to stay up late, we'll see).

I'm getting jitters on the doombunny lynch with his latest post, but I'm sure I'm just second guessing myself.

@Doom - what evidence is there for you to believe there is an SK in this game other than multiple people claiming vig? Also, why would Col. claim when he did if he's an SK?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #58) » Fri May 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Fate wrote:Did Luke say anything else in his"immadeadimmavote" post? Would be kind of unfair if other people got to see it >_>
Nah, that's why I quoted it for posterity. He just voted.

Fate, can you link me to some other games Tony modded? If you're story checks out about lacking vanillas (and I think it will), I'll drop the hammer immediately.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #59) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Boomstick!

Unvote, Vote: doombunny
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #60) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

timing of what vote? You mean the claim?

Also, you think Reck and I are both scum and yet he should shoot me tonight. lol. I anxiously await your scum flip.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #61) » Sat May 29, 2010 4:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Doombunny9 wrote:
VP wrote:Also, you think Reck and I are both scum and yet he should shoot me tonight. lol. I anxiously await your scum flip.
Please learn2read. I do beleive I said "If you are real vig" meaning that on the off chance that he actually is a vig then he should shoot you. Anyway, since I am dead then i have no reason to lie anymore when I say my role claim was 100% true.
I've lied many times before just to screw with people. Anyhow, nothing can be done about it now. We'll see when Tony comes around who is right.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #62) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Happy scumday, mod!

Anyhow, massclaim time. I think Fate, myself and bv310 are really the only ones left?

Col. did you shoot Limerick last night or was it a scum kill? Reck, who did you try to shoot last night?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #63) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ninja'd
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #64) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:33 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Why no posting, Reck?

bv, what did you try to talk to him about last night?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #65) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Oh, Kerristar needs to claim too huh.

My preferred order is Fate, Kerristar, myself.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #66) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

actually no lynch might be worth considering before we massclaim. 6 alive, 2 scum. Tomorrow would be lylo then. That of course, is if our vigs promise not to shoot tonight.

bv, please unvote for now.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #67) » Sun May 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

EBWOP: presumably two scum.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #68) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

That's funny, because I believe I have secret info about the no kills. I REALLY want Fate to claim first now.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #69) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Agreed
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #70) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

kerristar wrote:I think that VP should claim before Fate due to the fact that he claimed secret info after Fate mentions it.
Well, if I had known soft claiming was required I would have done it earlier. Anyhow, softclaiming shouldn't be your criteria. You should have whoever looks the most town claiming last. If that's still your order, then I'm cool.

Waiting on everyone else.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #71) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

xRECKONERx wrote:Here's my proposition for today:

after the massclaim, we no lynch. C.C shoots bv310 overnight since apparently his vigging seems to work whereas I'm a 0% vig. Since he shot last night too, there's no way to know if it was my shot or his that worked, but I'm gonna guess I'm still 0% vig and he's 50% or something. Or maybe he's 100%. The extra info on the no-kills would be fan-fucking-tastic actually, so if we could get that out in the open...

I was gonna suggest we pick our top two scummiest players, let C.C target one and I target the other.
/facepalm

This is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. What is the point of no lynching here if that's what you want to do?

bv310 and CC get your arses in here so we can move this game forward. We are on a deadline here. If they aren't here soonish (like by this afternoon), I think we should just move ahead with the Kerristar, VPB, Fate claim order.

Also, if we're going to no lynch then let's stop talking about our suspicions because it is just giving the scum a better idea of who they should kill tonight.

Preview edit:

@bv - if there are two scum, then it's mylo...so it's pretty likely. Anyhow, what would you like the claim order to be?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #72) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

No surprises there really.

My turn: Mordin Solus, Doctor.

Flavor: I'm highly logical and serve as the doc on the Normandy and I am willing to give medical service to anyone.

N1: Protected Kerristar because he was basically outted as Namecop.
N2: Protected Reckoner because he claimed vig and would likely be a high priority target
N3: Protected Col. Cathart because he shot luke.

Obviously I failed the first night, which worries me a bit because I'm not sure why the scum would go after MMM over an obvious investigative role...but maybe they didn't catch on I guess. Nights 2 and 3 I believe I made successful protections.

Fate, go.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #73) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Oh, and that's why I was so against mass claim Day 1. I really didn't want to be outted because I knew I'd be dead then. Even though my role says I can protect anyone, the mod said anyone does not include myself. :?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #74) » Mon May 31, 2010 8:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Reck wrote:We've never had more than one night kill.
/facepalm

DOCTOR HERE. See claim. Plus Fate is claiming to have stopped something, so we shall see.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #75) » Mon May 31, 2010 8:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

VP wrote:Plus Fate is claiming to have stopped something, so we shall see.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #76) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Mass effect nerds...the Krogans did have problems with the Turians, correct? But did they have issues with humans? It's been a long time since I played the games.

Fate, as far as I can tell, your role does fuck-all unless someone targets you?
Fate wrote:I bluffed just in case VP was actually scum, to make him shy away from a protective/roleblocker claim and be locked into a 1v1 with me.
Why would i have been "locked into a 1v1" with you if I hadn't claimed some kind of protective role?

At what point did start to realize I was doc?

CC, why did you want mass claim day 1 even though you being a vig would make you a high priority NK?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #77) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I mean, Kerristar's claims of night actions don't sit so well with me, but I personally would prefer a bv310 lynch. I don't see anyway he couldn't be scum at this point. His role is scummy and his play is less than impressive.

I would like to hear kerristar's response to your questioning of his motives however.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #78) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Fate, if we were to coordinate our protections tonight to WIFOM the scum, how do you want to do it?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

bv wrote:But yeah, feel free to lynch me if it will finally get you guys to realize how scummy Reck has been all game.
Um, if you're town we'd most likely lose the game. If that's the case, then don't just role over because you're pissed.

No lynch may still be a decent choice today. If Fate and I cross protect each other tonight, one of you other four die. Then we improve our odds of hitting scum and have two protective roles the next night for the three remaining townies.

Even though it is obvious to me who the scum would kill out of you four, it still seems like the better plan statistically. What say you Fate?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Col wrote:Bodyguard, that fails to bodyguard? Guh... Bad enough, but in a bastard game - possible...
Yeah, but what about Reck, who is vig who fails to vig? I agree with you that Fate's reasoning for failure is questionable, but I don't think reck has even given a reason for his failure.
bv wrote:VP raises an extremely good point. In mislynching me, the scum get a free NK, and we go to LyLo tomorrow.
No. If we mislynch today and the scum have a successful night kill we pretty much lose the game.

The only way we can win then is for the two town members to instantly identify each other and then speed wagon one of the scum before the scum can do it to one of the town. Then they wait for deadline to hit and whoever survives the NK that night has to do it again the next day.

@ Col. - What do you think of my proposed no lynch plan? If Fate is telling the truth I'll survive the night. If scum kill me, then you would know for sure that he's lying about his role.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I agree it doesn't add up. I mean, I was certain to look at my role pm and make sure I had everything straight when I claimed because this game is flavor heavy and it'd be able to mess something up from bad memory. I think anyone who is being reasonable would do the same.

Then again, scum would also be careful about their claim. So, it seems a bit stupid to assume scum would make such a dumb mistake in their fake claim.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote: No Lynch
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Fate, we're cross protecting tonight.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Fate, what are your thoughts now that Kerristar has flipped town.

Col. is town to me. bv looks pretty obv scum. Reck and Fate are a toss up.

Impress me with your next posts.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Reck, did you shoot last night? Who do you think is scum?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'd like CC to claim his target if any before you say who you shot at.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

why would your pm say something about "dirty humans" if it had nothing to do with humans?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm tending to side with the Col. here. The only logical reason I could come up with for Kerristar getting killed last night was that the scum would be in fear of having their real claims outted today.

Col. really doesn't make sense as either scum or SK because of his claim. He would have had very little to gain by making it at that time as opposed to just killing ani at night if he was scum. He's confirmed town in my book.

Reck claiming to have shot Kerristart last night, while irritating, doesn't make much sense for him to do as scum either.

I like Fate and bv as the last scum right now, but I have a couple other things I want to check before I even think about voting. I hope everyone else holds their vote until very close to deadline as well. Today is lylo after all and one wrong vote is going to result in a loss.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm not really caught up because I just got home from a work event, so I only skimmed, but Reck please shut up. There is no way you can honestly be considering me as scum. I have at least TWO protections that went through (kerristar and CC) and you want to lynch me? That makes a lot of sense. This is as opposed to you who is fail vig that can't even explain what is going on with your role :roll:

Your entire reasoning for finding bv townish is because he's a VI and you liked what he said in your QT last night?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

well I can assure you I'm not scum. I like your bv vote, but to prove I'm not scum I'm not even going to vote right now. I'm going to bed.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

You're still not dead. Somehow I highly doubt the scum team is Fate + CC anyhow considering how much the latter wants to lynch the former.

Any alternate theories that don't include you being scum bv?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

what evidence do you have of a two scum + SK setup? Seems to me that very little actually points to that. Furthermore, your idea of "hardbussing" in lylo situation makes no sense because, you know, that wouldn't actually win the game.

I'm enjoying this, go on.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

what evidence is there for 2 scum + SK ? I ask again and grow weary from asking. I've explained several times why CC is unlikely to be scum
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

vote count please
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:46 am

Post by VP Baltar »

So, bv, that's everyone who has posted and you still haven't been quick hammered....care to explain how you could NOT be scum?

:D I feel so good that we've made some progress today. I'll be WIFOMing the scum with my protect tonight between xRx and CC. If I die, you know Fate was lying about his role. That means that if Fate isn't scum, he's the only safe kill for the scum tonight. Do your worst scumbags.

I'm not hammering until bv comes in here and gives an explanation for the lulz.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yo Reck, you still think bv is town now?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

yo vigges, don't shoot anyone tonight. I'm going to work my magic and we should be guaranteed victory tomorrow.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Good shot, Reck. I'm not going to vote immediately, but lynching CC sounds like the course of action.

CC last words?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

hmmm, also we could maybe no lynch and have you two shoot each other.....just an option. That way whoever is scum could not target me because he would auto lose.

Anyhow, CC, get yo butt up and get in here!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I protected CC actually...

Now that I think about it, lack of scum kill is something for me to consider. What do you think happened with that Reck?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Well, what does make sense is that one of you is a liar liar, pants on fire. I need to go back and reread your interactions with Fate because I do recall him being on quite a bit about how town he thought you was.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

and I still don't buy the whole SK thing. I see three scum.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Ok quick iso skim shows that CC was really consistent about his Fate-hate. Sort of forgot about that, so he actually makes more sense for that shot.

Also, I still can't buy the 2-1 setup speculation. Reck, what evidence is there? Also please explain why you shot fate because bv flipped town. Why did bv's flip make multiple protection roles less likely as opposed to multiple vigges?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@ Reck - that's not really evidence of a 2-1 setup. Perhaps to you, if you're telling the truth, but it really means nothing to me because I don't know your alignment. Now, unless I've had a successful save every single night (unlikely, as awesome as I am), there probably isn't an SK out there. Most of the kills have been claimed as vig kills and those that haven't look like obv mafia kills. I dont' really see any unclaimed kills floating around that look like SK.

Anyhow, CC, what do you think of my plan that you and Reck should just shoot each other tonight after no lynch? Then I survive and win the game for town.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #105) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

seth RP: discussing "Jay Silencio"
Reck wrote:PS, VPB, every kill has been claimed. Please try and keep up.
That's my point. Please try to keep up.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Reck, do you think the only reason your kills might have been stopped was because of RB/bodyguard in the scum team?

Which nights did your kills fail again?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Pretty big problem with your claim there Reck....you did say you got the gun from Parama.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Reck wrote:VPB, weigh in please.
had a power outage for qutie awhile today...though now that I'm finally back, these walls aren't sounding very tantilizing. I'll start reading in bit when I muster the courage. In the meantime:
Reck wrote:VPB's suggestion for the no lynch + crosskill scenario just struck an odd chord with me, and I now think I might be the only town player and we're in a Prisoner's Dilemma here.

VPB's scum motivation: he says he'll self-protect, kills instead, wins tomorrow.
/facepalm

I already said I cannot self-protect. The point of the cross kill is that you both die. If by some impossibility it is 1:1:1 right now, neither of you can target me for the kill because you'd auto lose when the other person shot you. If you're town, I see no reason why you dying should concern you since there is no freaking way I could be more town in this game.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

the more you flail, the more you look like scum.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #110) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Yes, I stopped ani's kill on Kerristar night 1. Then there is last night as well, which was clearly missing a scum kill. Then there was the night lukepukeduke died, which was also lacking a scum kill. Seeing a trend here?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #111) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

If I hadn't gotten that stupid freaking modkill I would have won! I should have forced the no lynch earlier in the day.

I agree with Reck that this probably was not mafia, but it certainly was bastardly. Thanks for modding tony...even though the modkill in lylo was pretty meh.

I'm surprised the town actually did as well as it did considering there was no way we'd get the setup, there were a ton of nightkills floating around, and all scum flips were BS. Sorry I let you down guys. :(
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Also, Tony, was the split victory something you had actually planned for or did you just make that up when the game went to night?
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”