Mini 968 - Bastard Mass Effect (Game Over)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun May 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by Fate »

HAI MOD!
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sun May 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Tony knows he's in a similar timezone with me, so he obviously gave me the least bastardized role out of favoritism.

>_>'

<_<;

Vote: Colonel Cathart

Oh why oh why did you replace out before LyLo when I had a town read on you but not your replacement?

Vote: MMM

Another fellow townie who loses games for me.

Vote: lukepukeduke

Lol who let you in here?

Vote: xRECKx

Haiiii

Vote: Parama

This is getting old, scum.

Yes I am an quintuple voter. Like I said,
least bastardized role
. You can wait in delighted anticipation of the next vote count to see my awesome role in action, or you can just take my word for it.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:13 am

Post by Fate »

1. No hard feelings, just the only memory we have (on this alt) and it was used to demonstrate my ability.

a) Not so fast their fishy mcfisherman

b) Nah, I can't stack them. I suppose this is for "balancing" purposes (who balanced a bastard mod game?)

to demonstrate.

At least I can double hammer if someone agrees to self-vote >_>b
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #9 (isolation #3) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:26 am

Post by Fate »

Parama, ignoring me is a scumtell. Going for a policy lynch over commenting on my claim?

Unvote:
Vote: Paramax5

@mod is "x5" acceptable or do I have to type out every single one all the time?
Makes no difference to me
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Fate »

3.LML - Lynch Most Liars
3. Lynch ALL Liars. Lying is not a protown attitude, except in very limited situations
3. Lynch-all-Liars?
A: Generally, there would have to be an AMAZING reason not to. Yes, there are cases where it might depend on circumstances, but thats always the case. From a 'Hey someone lied, thats all you know' question, the answer is 'lynch.'
>_>'
I'm not gonna last long at this rate.
Or maybe the mod didn't give you fake claims...better figure out what NOT to claim before your turn comes!

(Just between you and me last game I was in with TM mod he didn't give scum fakeclaims until their members started dying off and we approached "MCish" days)
(Also I may or may not be a Porkens alt but that certainly doesn't change my love of blood and apathy for who dies)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh forgot page 1. Only xRECKx and maybe Kerristar <3s me.
1. Policy Lynching... need I say more?
I'll go for a luke lynch today above all others if we're near the deadline and are still dickin around, then ani, then bv310.
2. Is set-up speculation scummy, even in a bastard game?
I don't get what you mean "even in a bastard game" as if to imply it is scummy in other theme games but guaranteed thing in bastard games. If anything I would think it is generally more accepted in
normal
games than theme games (i.e., are there really a vig and a one-shot vig vs. the two goons that have flipped? Maybe SK...) To a point where that's all one's play focuses on (see one of Tar's Mindscrew) and they don't scumhunt otherwise, yeah its scummy. I feel I've given this question too much attention >_>
3. Lynch-all-Liars?
Please don't have this policy. I've seen scum scream this to get someone lynched and then go "meh his fault" when the person flips town. This sort of mid-late game policy hurts town more than scum. Other factors are more important.
4. How well acquainted are you with the ME games/books?
Played ME1 to completion (not 100%) haven't played ME2. /inned for the crazyness.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Lukepukeduke: mafia 112 (funny read)
Ani: on going games
bv310: hard to read from past games
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Fate »

I wouldn't be surprised if BOTH these wagons were on scum.

I like this one better though (mainly because of how easily the Kerristar one built up):
And nothing has changed about Doombunny being scum. I still like my vote, he has done nothing to convince me otherwise.
Nothing since you "thought he had something to hide"? Don't we all have crazy roles that we would want to "hide" by default? Your initial reasoning was BS, and this line just reads to me:"I don't want to/can't elaborate on my case on Doombunny so I'll just say he hasn't done anything to make himself look more town." Oh and, how (might I ask) is MMM defending Doombunny make DB more scummy? Is MMM scum also? Or just misguided town? The only time I've seen people defend people in my experience is scum defending town, or town REALLY sure of themselves defending other town.

LOLBLANKET STATEMENTS
*goes to vote*

Uhhh wait my vote's already on Parama isn't it? AHAHHAHAHAHHA.
(Btw there my name's bolded cause I'm special). Also, I told you I couldn't stack votes on one person Colonel, see the latest VC >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh and before I forget,
@ Fate, Parama: What do you think of the players who support a massclaim?
Don't know what to think of Colonel atm. I'm leaning town on town with his enthusiam for a massclaim and VP's subsequent attack of that plan. I personally don't think scum would bring themselves into the limelight with a MC proposal like that (especially in what, the second post of the game?).

As for Kerristar I definitely agree with Limerick's case on him and the wagon on him, I just rather have more pressure on Parama at the moment.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #191 (isolation #9) » Thu May 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Whoa what the hell happened in here?

Anyway, VP your motivations for mass nameclaiming are obvious at this point.

So obvious that scum will just realname claim, as xRECKx said.

Then we'll be at square wherever where scum go: huh a (what was the shrimpy girly race?) healer girl, MIGHT BE A DOCTORZ!? /kill

Re Parama meta: I've found Parama to be erratic and irrational as both alignments, so don't let that stop you MMM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #202 (isolation #10) » Thu May 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Fate »

Uhhh.... xRECKx fakehammers don't generally work when your first vote is on the same page....

Also weren't you the one that almost ragequit MS after a fakevote? >_>?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #206 (isolation #11) » Thu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Uhhh.... xRECKx fakehammers don't generally work when your first vote is on the same page....

Also weren't you the one that almost ragequit MS after a fakevote? >_>?
IGNORE THIS BRAIN FART, ANI HAMMERED.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Sun May 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Fate »

Here reading:

First thoughts:

Tony, you delicious bastard...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #269 (isolation #13) » Sun May 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh hell, don't we have a funfest of killsprees going on at night?

Ani this scrambling of role speculation (a cult leader who CCs vig?) to discredit Colonel just screams SK to me. You figured your character (Garrus) would be seen as a "good" guy and just full-on claimed out of the gate.

Also, "I shot Kerristar because he had the most votes on him" uhhhh? You know scum vote D1 too? You know lukepukeduke and bv310 were MUCH better vig targets (besides you, who Colonel apparently shot). This just seems like you made a kill you could pass off as "vig-like" because some of town wanted KS lynched yesterday.

oh I forgot the cherry on top. "I know nothing about the flavor (take my word for it pl0x) so full claiming early shows I'm really Garrus and really a good guy!"

Vote: animorph

As an aside, since luke and bv310
are
still in the game, let's have more from you two please.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Sun May 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Fate »

As for the rest of the players, xRECKx's Joker claim makes me lean town (don't see how scum would think of that odd a role/claim they now have a kill)

So here's mah neutral/scum list:
Doom
Kerristar
Luke
Bv310
Ani

Limerick is at slight town for now but I want to see his reaction to this whole mess.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #284 (isolation #15) » Mon May 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Backpedal any faster and you're wheels will fall right off ani.

So now that they make sense, any new super awesome suspects you have in mind?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #290 (isolation #16) » Mon May 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok you crossed the line ani.

Except for the fact the Fate is ALWAYS looking for Easy targets to lynch.
You and doombunny. You jump on all the easy wagons, and BABDBADBAD. doombunny for above.
So you admit that me wanting easy lynches is a null-tell, then go on and and call me one of your awesome suspects. And doombunny is also one because of the same?

OK NOW WE CAN DANCE.

1. The case on you're top two suspects includes nothing at all from D1, and only the fact that we've voted you.
2. For someone that likes to quickhammer people, you sure are careful as hell with your vote today. MMMMMHMMMMM

Why is an early claim BAD when I was just gonna get asked at L-1 and possibly have the same thing happen to me jumping early onto Parama?
3. Because if you get put to L-1 first, THEN claim, someone off the wagon can say "NO U" and hammer you. So scum claim EARLY and pray people stay off. Can't believe I have to explain a scumtell you're committing to you, but meh.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #307 (isolation #17) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Fate »

K, hammer or not it is WAY to early for an L-1 vote.

FoS: Limeirck
That was pretty anti-town.

We still haven't even heard from our fluffy little lurker friends. And I rather them post than be modkilled...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #331 (isolation #18) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:

My god. It started to get eerie on how easily town are coming to a consensus on everything.

1. Ani's definitely scrambling now
2. Luke tried his DAMN best to try to be the lynch of the day today, but ani still took the lead

This fits into my read of Ani as SK though, Luke is definitely not his buddy. I'll go over Bv in a sec, teaser: Loltwolurkerscum?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #332 (isolation #19) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Alright. Catchup post incoming. TM, you are one crazy bastard.

First off, Ani's claim. I don't believe it. Full claiming with no cause to do so doesn't make much sense, and I find it suspicious. His flavour IIoA after Col. Cathart's CC just reeks of scum attempting to justify a lynch. I don't like how quickly the wagon formed on him though.

Next up, Col. Cathart's CC. This feels more forced to me.I don't know if it's because it came so quickly or because of the (effectively) third vig claim soon after.

Thirdly, Kerristar, why are you convinced that he wasn't RB'd? In a game like this, a roleblocker doesn't seem entirely out of the realm of possibility.

And then that brings us up to now. Ani's last post when he thought he was hammered seems off. I'm not sure why, but it reminds me more of scum finally being caught rather than a townie getting mislynched.

Luke's last post is just dumb though. Vote: Lukepukeduke
So he's the last to piggy back onto the town's "ZOMG ANI LYNCHIN TIME!" May be due to how often he checks the thread, but still doesn't look to hot.

"Feels forced" I have counter somewhere for how many times scum use "feelings" to justify their suspicions... where oh where...

Then a Luke vote. I read this as distancing from a really dumb partner, knowing he's not in real danger of being lynched (over ani). Just me?
By forced, I meant both "reluctantly claiming" and "potentially scum gambiting" The third one after it just made yours seem more awkward. It might just be the way it's written that seems off. It seems like you're struggling for words.
How the hell can you call Colonel's Counter claim reluctant? You're positing that his thought process was: "ohhh fuck I was planning on fakeclaiming vig but I have to do it now? mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeh" I didn't read it that way AT ALLZ. What does Reck's have to do with it?

I know this will get me NK'd, but my case is out there. Take my torch, town
FoS: Bv310
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #370 (isolation #20) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Fate »

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 am Post subject: 19 Reply with quote
Quote:

First off, Ani's claim. I don't believe it. Full claiming with no cause to do so doesn't make much sense, and I find it suspicious. His flavour IIoA after Col. Cathart's CC just reeks of scum attempting to justify a lynch. I don't like how quickly the wagon formed on him though.

Next up, Col. Cathart's CC. This feels more forced to me.I don't know if it's because it came so quickly or because of the (effectively) third vig claim soon after.

Thirdly, Kerristar, why are you convinced that he wasn't RB'd? In a game like this, a roleblocker doesn't seem entirely out of the realm of possibility.

And then that brings us up to now. Ani's last post when he thought he was hammered seems off. I'm not sure why, but it reminds me more of scum finally being caught rather than a townie getting mislynched.

So he's the last to piggy back onto the town's "ZOMG ANI LYNCHIN TIME!" May be due to how often he checks the thread, but still doesn't look to hot.

"Feels forced" I have counter somewhere for how many times scum use "feelings" to justify their suspicions... where oh where...

Then a Luke vote. I read this as distancing from a really dumb partner, knowing he's not in real danger of being lynched (over ani). Just me?
Sweet deal.
Vote: Bv310

Scum neighborizer sounds like just the amount of bastardization this game needs.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #373 (isolation #21) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Fate »

L-4 lukepukeduke (Doombunny9)
>_>

I don't know about xReck right now... I
really
didn't like the way he claimed to have shot someone and THEN had to be called out it (what Lime said). I mean the lying part doesn't bother me so much (ref: RVQ answers), I lie like hell as town. BUT if it were ME in his position (aka town in his position) I damn sure would've said "I shot ____ last night. OH BTW I was lying about that odd-vig nonesense."

Though Lime's "ZOMG RECK SAID THERE WAS ONLY ONE VIG!"" gives me pause, Lime needs to explain what xRECK said that led him to believe that AND how scum in his position would even know this (assuming a RECKscum and a CC and Ani town).

Before I switchover though this thread definitely needs more bv (who is VLA until tomorrow IIRC) to explain all his neighbory goodness.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #376 (isolation #22) » Sun May 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Hmmmm I had forgotten that. Supposedly if he was a backup vig and thought strongly there was only one other vig... his vote would be on da Colonel right now.

Yet today he adds CC to his lynchinz list seemingly as an after thought...

HEY RECK WUTS GOIN ON WIT U? You're not scum with an awesome claim are you?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #379 (isolation #23) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Fate »

I just don't know what to think of you Doom. Really? A townie who doesn't even read the game? Sure missing posts is fine, I don't read half of them, but the NIGHT ACTIONS?

What if YOU were dead?

My only explanation is this: Scum making a lulz gambit of wifom and lulz (WOULD I REALLY NOT KNOW MY PARTNER WUZ DED!?)

So with that
FoS: Doombunny
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #391 (isolation #24) » Mon May 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Fate »

LOOK WHO'S HEREEEEEE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #401 (isolation #25) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Fate »

"This is one of the posts that Fate isn't going to read."
This is one of the posts that Fate will skim quickly.
Nominate: TonyMontana
Best Mod ever....

Anyway, so what do we have here? Doombunny (neutral/scum) softdefending BV(neutral/scum) AND attacking VP (town)?

We can't have that. We can't have that at all.

Now we just need Bv to post to put all the pieces together.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #403 (isolation #26) » Tue May 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Fate »

Besides him softdefending you and xRECK's shots not killing him, why do you find Doom scummy?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #409 (isolation #27) » Wed May 26, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Fate »

This makes no sense at all. When I see something scummy I do something about it. What did you want me to do? Stay silent and let VP off scotch free? I don't think so.
What exactly is scummy about being the second vote on a wagon on a lurker who has contributed SFA to this game and needs pressure?
I think you're a little
too
sure Bv is town. That slap on the wrist of VP's votes almost makes me certain that you were trying to make him look bad in the event of a Bv flip.
Not everyone at once. I mean, you have 4 days, be cool.
THE MOD DEMANDS BLOOOD

Unvote:
Vote: Doombunny

Miles ahead of a xRECK lynch.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #410 (isolation #28) » Wed May 26, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Fate »

This makes no sense at all. When I see something scummy I do something about it. What did you want me to do? Stay silent and let VP off scotch free? I don't think so.
What exactly is scummy about being the second vote on a wagon on a lurker who has contributed SFA to this game and needs pressure?
I think you're a little
too
sure Bv is town. That slap on the wrist of VP's votes almost makes me certain that you were trying to make him look bad in the event of a Bv flip.
Not everyone at once. I mean, you have 4 days, be cool.
THE MOD DEMANDS BLOOOD

Unvote:
Vote: Doombunny

Miles ahead of a xRECK lynch.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #444 (isolation #29) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh looks like goodies are to be had here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #445 (isolation #30) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Fate »

DID DOOMBUNNY JUST CLAIM VANILLA IN ONE OF TONY'S GAMES?

LULZ!

DROP DA HAMMER.

Note#2: Kerri didn't Colonel or xRECK shoot you N1 and YOU didn't die? So you voting Doom for the same is kind of "lulz"

Though I will go see that Luke vote on the Kerri wagon.

Did Luke say anything else in his"immadeadimmavote" post? Would be kind of unfair if other people got to see it >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #448 (isolation #31) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Anybody got any suggestions for my next theme?
I've already drawn up preliminary setups for Mass Effect and FFXIII (Both videogame themes, if you were wondering)

But I'm not sure my heart is in them.

I'm also leaning towards declaring myself a bastard mod for the next game, to relinquish any responsibilities i might have to being fair Razz
Well, like i said in the signups, Swingy is my middle name Razz

My previous game, which had 48 powerroles for 12 players, can attest to that:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 17#1999017

Goddamn, I wanna do one of those again... -.-

IM QUOTING A LOCKED THREAD SPARE ME TONY!

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=850

Granted it had all of ONE vanilla, but given the quotes it isn't a role he's particularly fond of >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #477 (isolation #32) » Sun May 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Happy scumday mod~

MyLo huh?

I'm down for a massclaim.

Preferred order:
Kerristar
VP
Fate

I have secret infoz about the nokills.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #479 (isolation #33) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Obligatory "then I REALLY want you to claim first as well"

Let's have the rest of town list their preferred MC order and we'll go from there.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #484 (isolation #34) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Fate »

The thing is I almost want to give VP town points for locking himself into a claim pre-MC.

Also BV's LOLRECK vote using his QT as reasoning just screams of scum saying "I HAVE ROLE RELATED INFO THAT XRECK IS SCUM! LOOK I BEEN GRILLING HIM IN MY QT!"

So I'm still sold on Bvscum,
throw that in with either Kerristar or VP as his partner (need MC first) and we should be about down (with xRECKx SK if we still haven't won by then).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #486 (isolation #35) » Sun May 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Exactly. That's what makes his vote at MyLo on you so particularly LULZY.

He's just using the only thing he has (his scummah neighborizes ability) and not reading the game and actually scumhunting.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #503 (isolation #36) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Fate »

Wrex Urdnot, Bodyguard for Hire

Flavah flaaaaaaaaav look at me I like my people and want a cure for genocide or something, I do stuff for money, etc. (I might actually read my role PM later).

If someone had FUCKING TARGETED ME THIS GAME, I would have to guard them until they were targeted with a kill (in which case me and the attacker would die).
In ADDITION I can, of my own free will (and good heart cause I'm a softie on the inside) choose to guard someone each night. If someone targets me tonight my guarding doesn't start until N5 though, assuming we make it that long.

N1: I GUARDED MMM FOR BEING FUCKIN OBVTOWN. I could care less Kerristar was a namecop since it was more likely a scum role in ADDITION to being useless (I'll get to Kerriscum after I'm done claiming).
ANYWAY Tony PM'd me back something along the lines of: I went to MysteryMan's room and saw him in a fight, I also saw that he was a Turian and there was no way in hell I was dying for him. FAIL
N2: I guarded Colonel Cathart for being a sexy Vig. I received no PM that night, and when I asked Tony what that could mean he said, PARAPHRASED "well that would confirm no one targeted you N1 and you're not auto-guarding, and we can't have that can we? *EVILMODLAUGHTER*"
N3: I guarded VP Baltar for being obvtown either him or Lime were the doc, and I sure as hell wasn't sold on Lime being town. No PM back.

I don't like crumbs except of the vague variety (I don't like scums feeling me up at night), but I made these with intent:
Yes I am an quintuple voter. Like I said, least bastardized role. You can wait in delighted anticipation of the next vote count to see my awesome role in action, or you can just take my word for it.
Crumbing with sarcasm how weird my role was. The quintiple voter stunt was just an extention of that to make scum shit their pants.
Here reading:

First thoughts:

Tony, you delicious bastard...
Because I GUARDED CORRECTLY and he still DIED. Fuckin' Tony. Still <3 ya though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #504 (isolation #37) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Fate »

OK NOW HERE'S THE PLAN.

We're lynching today. We already have enough suspects out in the open that VP is gonna die tonight for sure (I have no idea if my guard will save him because he's not a Krogan like me, but I don't want to risk it).

KERRISTAR+BV ARE SCUM. LYNCH ONE SHOOT THE OTHER.

xRECKx is basically confirmed town. if somehow there is a D5 we'll know Colonel is a likely SK.

Do I need to explain why?
Kerristar wrote:Alright I'm going first then.

I'm Miranda Lawson, namecop. We get name, Race(like human, Geth, etc.), and some background information.

We namecopped Animorpherv1 N1, Lukepukeduke N2, and xReckx N3. Each investigation was done according to who we thought was scummiest and the most likely lynch target of the next day, so that if any of them tried to fakeclaim their name we could call them out on it. All of them checked out, as in they all claimed their real name, (well except luke because he never claimed anything.)

I'm pretty sure that VP picked up on this Day 1 while we were under pressure. This was the reason why we also wanted a nameclaim, as having everyone locked into a nameclaim on Day 1 would allow us to search for fakeclaims.
Kerristar wrote:Our support of the massclaim depended on what it consisted of.
We only supported it if there was a nameclaim involved.
Kerristar wrote:We supported nameclaim in particular. Role stuffs. Kind of pointless now that everything was shot down and we'll probably have to claim.
We wanted to see if the massclaim would contain a nameclaim, if not, it wasn't worth pursuing.
Trying to defend against the accusations without really giving away the role.
Kerristar wrote:
MMM wrote:I still don't see how a nameclaim is good for town.

Namecopping. Locking scum into an early nameclaim would allow for looking for fakeclaims.
Basically claimed right here, trying to show what our role's purpose was for.
Kerristar wrote:Alright well, I believe animorpherv on his nameclaim stuff, it checks out.
N1 results.
His N2 result is a nice cop-out. His N3 target was.... SOMEONE WHO HAD ALREADY NAME CLAIMED.

No fucking way xRECK didn't real claim especially with a character like the Joker. No WAY any TOWN ROLE COP wouldn't inspect someone who hadn't claimed to see if they
would
fakeclaim at MC, especially since Luke's flip showed that scum are actually scummy characters.

Bv310 is scummy but Kerristar's claim COMBINED with his lack of any notable contribution makes me want Kerristar dead first.

Vote: Kerristar
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #505 (isolation #38) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Fate »

Anyway as you can probably figure out now I don't explain the lack of kills. I bluffed just in case VP was actually scum, to make him shy away from a protective/roleblocker claim and be locked into a 1v1 with me. As you can see VP's "NO U" makes him pretty confirmed town to me as well.

So yeah no lynching will result in either xRECK, VP, or myself getting thrown out an airlock (choice pending how we WIFOM scum tonight), so I really don't see the point. (Except for Colonel-SK wanting to shoot scum tonight and get down to 4p MyLo with him and the last scum, so it would be easier to hide)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #507 (isolation #39) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Fate »

Oh his fucking avatar confused me, that's right the PM says "dirty human"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #510 (isolation #40) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Fate »

VP, that seems to be the case, yes, or maybe I can only guard certain people/races? Or maybe MMM was hit with an assassin shot? It wouldn't be the first time Tony made some crazy role (see other earlier link and Wolf's role for reference).

You misunderstood. You wouldn't have been locked in a 1v1 with me.

If you were scum fakeclaiming and claimed Doc and
I
was the doc (which I softclaimed) we would be locked into a 1v1. So my softclaim was a reaction fish to see if you would go (OHFUCKWUT? I NEED NEW FAKECLAIM!)

I realized D3 with the lack of mafiakill. Most people had already claimed by then so it was just PoE. Also your soft defense of xRECK's shenanigans with no real reasoning made me think you had night info of some kind, hence guarding you.

No thoughts on Kerristar's claim of inspecting xRECK?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #511 (isolation #41) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx wrote:Did Fate just fuck up a crucial part of his claim?
If by crucial you mean the flavor I got N1 when I guarded MMM, yeah, I forgot what the PM said and my memory of MMM was GARRUS AVATARZ.

The important stuff is there though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #514 (isolation #42) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Well
obviously
I would guard you and you would protect me. Since you're the obvious NK target.

But since that would require the last scum to suicide (since we would both die) there's no chance in hell they'd risk that, I'm
really
going to guard xRECKx because he's also confirmed town too and more likely to get shot for above mentioned reasons.

Nah, I'm really going to guard VP because its the correct play and correct play >>> WIFOM.

Actually I'm going to guard Colonel because he's the only real NK option left after the aforementioned discussion, so scum really have no choice but to no kill tonight.

TLDR: Suck it scum.

Unvote:
I wouldn't cry if bv310 was lynched. Especially since he's more likely to have a crazier scum role. (1-shot neighbor+Kill immune Godfather+???) while Kerri is more likely a straight up scum Role Cop. I'm going to go re-read the game to finish connecting the dots.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #525 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 am

Post by Fate »

Yea, you claimed and we felt you were leaning scummy. So we checked you out to see if you were lying or not. Because we can totally know if you aren't lying without investigating you.
Anyone reading the thread knew you were a name cop D1. Why would xRECK fakeclaim D2!? If you had name cop'd me or VP your claim would have that much more weight, i.e. claiming after either of us to verify our names. Why did you think xRECK was the days' next lynch, btw?
Or we go ahead and lynch you/Fate and not waste our lynch for the day. Nice try playing the same game as in Halo though.
This is HIL-FUCKIN-LARIOUS! Ok Bv, since you like to play the "woe as me game" I'll meet you halfway, tell me in what weirdass fucking universe Fate+xRECK are a team ROLE WISE. (Hey xRECK this reminds me a lot of Sando trying to get Ythan lynched in your game with complete OMGUS bullshit, remember?).

AKA: Explain the noscumkill N2 in a world where xRECK+VP are NOT gambiting together, but rather xRECK+Fate scum?

Anyway this takes the cake.

@Colonel:MOARPOSTSPLZ
@Kerristar: I see alot of defending your claim bs but still not an ounce of scumhunting. Top two suspects nao.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #529 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Fate »

Kerristar wrote:
Fate wrote:Anyone reading the thread knew you were a name cop D1.
Then I'm not sure I know what I'm debating with you, I was under the assumption that you didn't believe our roleclaim. We felt xReckx was a likely suspect because of his lying about his vig ability.

With the amount of killing roles in this game I find both Fate and VP's roles believable, their play also supports it. One of xReckx or Colonel is lying about their vig role, more likely xReckx because his lying about his vig ability plus the 0% shot he keeps mentioning just looks like he is trying to hide behind the bastardization of the game. Whoa. Neighborizer...with xReckx? I can easily see Bv having chosen to "neighborize" his scumpartner, and they'll probably call their scumtopic their 'neighbor" topic. BV doesn't even have to actually be a neighborizer, he can just use his quicktopic to cover for it, and the fact that its called neighborizer helps provide a sense of different factions, essentially distancing from xReckx.
Looks like Kerri is finally about ready to bus bv310. But setting up xRECK as a partner?

What? Kerri if Bv flips anything BUT neighborizer xReck gets INTSA-VIGGED/ROPED.

I have yet to ever see a scum-mason gambit. Maybe I just don't play with ballsy scum (Bv310? ballsy? KEKKEKEK)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #543 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Colonel you're assuming that my guard failed due to flavor, and not due to some other mechanic with a flavor PM thrown in for Tonylulz.

Can't reply in full, but a no lynch is fine also because it isn't 100% who will die tonight.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #559 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Fate »

Kerristar...was town?

Scum didn't kill VP?

We can't lose now if VP is also town, as if we hit scum today, the last scum has no way of surviving a 3p LyLo since he cannot kill either of us (he can kill VP but he would die). I was really expecting bv310 to suicide into me last night.

xRECK is DEFINITELY not scum then (not sure why he'd shoot at MyLo, but meh), as he was already name-confirmed and didn't have to fear Kerri (unless he's scum with bv and he just wanted to buy bv more time). That means scum lies between Colonel, bv310 and VP. The fact that Colonel DIDN'T die last night raises alarms for me because of how most of the town feel about him (aka not a likely mslynch) as OPPOSED to Kerri who had a bit more suspicion flying around.

Either way I think bv needs to go first. His partner MIGHT be VP (verry big maybe, which would require Limerick's role to be [REDACTED} etc. etc.), and I would say if I'm dead tonight and VP tries to say "well I didn't protect Fate cause his claim was fishy" tomorrow then PLEASE lynch him. Same goes for me if VP dies tonight (but he won't since if he protected me I'm now hired as his bodyguard)

So yeah, bv310 and Colonel are my guess for now. Colonel claimed to have shot Luke the night he died... but didn't xRECK also claim to have shot him? What's to say Colonel hasn't just been claiming the ONLY NKs that have happened the past few days?

xRECK this "botched" claim shit that you and Colonel keep bringing up is nonsense. I claim WITHOUT reading through all my PMs based off my memory of this game (hey I'm in 10 other games too, sue me) is all that happened. All my night actions and role information is correct.

A new theory I'm also working on is that I was roleblocked N1 (no one else claimed it, so....) and Tony's PM telling me my action failed meant BLOCKED not "lulz failrole action fail." Which means the only reason my block didn't work N1 was because of Luke and not because I guarded a human.

No way in hell I'm letting town lose this game because Colonel is pushing some meta-flavor argument on me and xRECK is buying it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #561 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Nice post bv. Want to actually contribute so we know who your partner is?

Or are you not good at WIFOM?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #565 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll be on tomorrow on my laptop for bigger posts. Right now I'd like to say colonel can be scum an shot lpd (CEREAL KILLAH) and bV is last mafia. As fir only one kill a night I bet a lot of craZy bastard shit is going on at night.

Also I dunno why Tony would flava flav his night PMs but lynching for it is akin to otguessing the mod, if anyone has any other issues with my play I'd be happy to answer them.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #567 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

Well kinda. Since only one kill a night works (xreck if I'm scum who did I shoot last night, since you shot Kerri?) we cant no lynch and hope for crosskillin.
And I'd we mislynch and there's no crosskillin it's a PD 2mrrow.

So it's psuedo lylo. Then again vp could be scum with bv and we'd all get worked over >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #569 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm starting to think that, but it's really an issue for tomorrow since he can't kill me. I suspect he killed kerri bc she was the only one who could out him. This also means that someone only gets NKd when someone has the majority of kills targeting him (with lpd being randomly chosen cuz everyone had 1 kill that night)

but if you look at day play I still say it's colonel SK. Also don't rely on Tony for balance, this game couldve gone a lot differently if the RB survived to mylo, so part of me still believes vp is town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #575 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Ugh. Who was it that was pushing for the KS lynch yesterday, by the way?

<-------

I agree that Colonel isn't the lynch today, but that doesn't make me think he's any less of a SK.

Counterclaiming Ani in a Bastard game has little implications. As you can see, he hasn't really been under much scrutiny for "such a ballsy" move. As a SK who might've been wanting to claim Vig all D1, he saw that if he didn't do it D2 he would lose his chance.

I'll go back and make my case on Bv, though I'm pretty sure its in my ISO somewhere.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #576 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:

By forced, I meant both "reluctantly claiming" and "potentially scum gambiting" The third one after it just made yours seem more awkward. It might just be the way it's written that seems off. It seems like you're struggling for words.
How the hell can you call Colonel's Counter claim reluctant? You're positing that his thought process was: "ohhh fuck I was planning on fakeclaiming vig but I have to do it now? mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeh" I didn't read it that way AT ALLZ. What does Reck's have to do with it?

I know this will get me NK'd, but my case is out there. Take my torch, town
FoS: Bv310
REPOSTED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #577 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Fair enough, although I did warn you I'd be gone for N2. I was going to ask you about your kill plans, and was hoping to get some legitimate discussion going in there. The fact that your "vig kill" just happened to be the only kill of the night is a little convenient.

Vote: xReckonerx
How do you plan to bow to yourself Reck? You claimed backup vig, in a game that already has two vig. I wish I would have read you before neighbourizing you, if only so I would have seen the scum in your posting.

VP raises an extremely good point. In mislynching me, the scum get a free NK, and we go to LyLo tomorrow. Reck seems even more scummy now, with his hard pushing for a lynch. I am even happier with my vote now.
Reck seems to be trying to pull the same move he did during Halo Mafia where we were scum together where he tries to piggyback on someone else's case
I'm not scummy, I'm lurky in every game. There's a difference.

As it stands, I feel like Fate is our best shot at hitting scum today.
Can ANYONE read this and point out the consistent line of townie thought?
My lord if no one else sees the giant leap he took from voting xRECK at MyLo and being highly suspicious of him to, "hey look at that CC and xRECK are suspicious of Fate... hmmmm" "FATE= HIGH% OF SCUMZ!"

Yeah, no. You can't pass of the fact that when you DO post it was scummy, lurker meta or not.

Vote: Bv310

Let's dance.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #579 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm especially interested in what VP has to say.

xRECK, you'll need to explain to me how you think that shift from you to me is because Bv is VI and not riding the winds of town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #581 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Fate »

So.......... You're proposing VP+Fate scumteam and not a SINGLE protective role in the game with three killers+mafia+one kill a night?

I mean, I hate setup speculation as much as the next guy but LULZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #582 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Fate »

...........didn't you shoot Kerristar N1 and VP claimed protecting him?

*whoosh* almost forgot that.

Some active player who has internet at home should make a map of all claimed night actions and shit... that'd be helpful.

But yeah VP is basically confirmed town at this point, unless he's a scum doc that saved non-buddy O_o?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #586 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh yeah it was Animorph that shot Kerristar N1.

And nothing about Ani's flip says 0% (though I don't think Tony has ever flipped sanities and the like in his games, but...), which COULD mean VP was ballsy enough to claim doc to explain Ani's kill failing, I HIGHLY doubt that because of how I softclaimed protective BEFORE him and the whole 1v1 thing he would've been placed in.

Add that to the whole pro-town way he's been playing ANNND you have bv scum with Colonel SK.

I know it may not seem like that to you but from my POV it's pretty cut and dry.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #588 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Fate »

Why isn't xRECK scum anymore bv?

And if he isn't who is my/VP's partner?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #614 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Fate »

I WAS going to catch up in all my games today, but right when I get to the cafe I get called in to work. YAYYYYYYY

Quickpost: Bv votes CC who shot scum and literally CAN'T be mafia. Lolhammerplease.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #616 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Fate »

Yeah will the chances that he are mafia are ZERO, and from your point of view there still might be a scum team.

Hell there might be TWO scum left and one SK, in which case lynching the SK would lose the game for town.

So yeah, the correct play is to lynch mafia and leave the SK for last.

Then again you're scum so it doesn't really matter what you do, your "ITS RECK! NO WAIT, FATE IS THE BEST CHANCE OF HITTING SCUM! >>>>>>> ITS CC HES THE SK!" is a laughable last ditch attempt to derail your wagon.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #679 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Fate »

I was an informed minority, TELL EM TONY I CALLED THE SET-UP FIRST!

Also, I blame MMM's fucking avatar for my loss. At least I killed him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #681 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Fate »

You're lucky VP got modkilled cause he was DEFINTELY leaning you at the end there ;P

Also if you had stuck to your fakeclaim it would've been pretty sweet. Mine was pretty shitty because I always change it last second and fuck it up.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”