Voting to Replace

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Wed May 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Furry »

shaft.ed wrote:I believe you're looking for this thread. And that guy was painfully town.
Yeah he was painfully town, even playing as scum in multifaction that read was there.

What made it interesting was that all the scum seemed to realize this, and none of the town, which ended up in scum keeping him around for mislynch purposes. Despite him being erratic.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Furry »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Town really only has one mislynch in the setup, and we had two people that were incooperative. One replaced in into a lylo situation, self voted himself, and we were screwed.
Then probably this site, with its open membership, shouldn't build setups that allow only one mislynch?

We
have
replacements; we
have
to deal with the possibility of flakers or VIs. I don't think kicking people out of the game is the best answer here...
Well it was the 2:2:9 open setup which has been ran in the past. I think its a moderately balanced setup ~40-30-30 for town, scum A, scum B. What killed town mostly was scum never cross killing and only doubling up kills once.

To be honest though as scum in that game, VI #1 was obviously town, only voted him at a point where his lynch helped me more than having him alive to mess with the town. VI #2 I had as probably town untill other scum pulled a bus that left #2 as the only logical choice as scum.
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Furry »

Slaxx wrote:I wouldnt say he was obviously town. Many suspected him of scum A based off of Nik's play, considering he had none of his own for us to read.
I guess being scum A helped me know he wasnt A, but at the same time I really did have him as obviously town when he was getting wagoned early one. Tend to be better with town reads than scum ones though (as that game proved)
Temporary unretired alt

Return to “Mafia Discussion”