Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

First!

I claim pigeon. =P
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun May 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Vote: Sensfan

I love wagons! =D
Also, my claim is total BS, and didn't expect anyone to follow suit, BS or not. Wow.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sun May 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Unvote; Vote Ani

Legitimate point.

@Yabba: I'd expect a mass claim at the earliest page 2. Not post 2. Games usually exit the RQS/RVS stages before mass claims are offered. Also, I never exactly offered a mass claim, yet Ani 'thought' I did by my whimsical post. But hey.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Twomz wrote:Read the whole manga in (if I remember right) 2 weeks... but I've upped that recently by catching up in hajime no ippo... (90 volumes and counting... ARG)... in a week.
o.o

Anyway. The vote counts are messed up, because I am most certainly not a doublevoter, and Fate's vote didn't count.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Mon May 03, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:OHAI GUYZ

Sorry, I saw this yesterday and then promptly got sidetracked.

My understanding is that Millers do not always know they are a Miller.

Discuss.
Depends on the GM. Ergo, a valid understanding, though not necessarily important to the game at hand.

And yes, hi Toog.

I actually wanted to claim Breathalizer instead of Pigeon, to see who would believe a first post lie detector claim. I gave that up in favor of what could be interpreted as a Jester, and am liking the results.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Mon May 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Bait is bait. If you're screwed around by it this early, you're an odd townie. Besides, not all things that screw with town are anti-town. You simply have to apply a creative touch.

While I wanted to try a serious claim (the breathalizer one; somewhat feasible), I opted instead for a lighthearted, nonsensical one (the pigeon), with interesting results. That is to say, I decided against a serious claim and just BS'd one as a funny way to First!post. I'm liable to believe the miller claim, and will hope that Seraphim continues to curb his enthusiasm where Starbuck had not. Judging from the games I have read including him, I expect he'll do just fine.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:00 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Twomz wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
Pittbunny wrote: I'm liable to believe the miller claim, and will hope that Seraphim continues to curb his enthusiasm where Starbuck had not.
What do you mean by this?
I think he got you and Sens mixed up. /shrug
In fact, so do I. My deepest apologies. :oops:
It's hard to read names when you're sneezing every five seconds.

Unvote

I'm curious for yabba's response.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:03 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Twomz wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
Pittbunny wrote: I'm liable to believe the miller claim, and will hope that Seraphim continues to curb his enthusiasm where Starbuck had not.
What do you mean by this?
I think he got you and Sens mixed up. /shrug
In fact, so do I. My deepest apologies. :oops:
It's hard to read names when you're sneezing every five seconds.

Unvote

I'm curious for yabba's response.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Tue May 04, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Toogeloo wrote:Just a quick review over the Sens train, the following people came off somewhat scummy to me based solely on how they decided to place their votes:

Pittbunny

Pittbunny has tried to cause chaos, and his votes and commentary seem tacked on to the crowd, and not more or less his own personal thoughts. At least they do to me.
Don't I always.

My personal thoughts at this moment sum up to "Wait, people thought I was ever serious?". I don't see what the issue with 'chaos' is in a game. We're likely days away from solid lynch target, which is plenty of time for people to properly sort out things I started days back. I like chaos in a mafia game. It provides a element which is initially stupid, usually stupid, and yet sometimes provides interesting nuggets of information that you wouldn't easily glean from back-and-forth debate.

For example, the latest wagon magically sprung up from what started off as chaos. I (attempted, but failed) to throw a vote on to the wagon to apply more pressure, and got sidetracked by Fate's post regarding Yabba. Now I'm waiting for more things to come to light before I put down my vote again. Until Yabba posts I'm liable to believe that he simply chose the wrong words; with another post, we'll see if he's trying to derail or was misinformed or otherwise.

Question-Seraphim: What is your stance on Lowell? I'm reading through his posts, but am apparently missing what you see.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Tue May 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Twomz wrote:
Unvote, vote: Lowell
I like Toogeloo's logic in this case. But, from what I understand, Pitt's being Pitt and Chrono has stepped up. I'd like to see more posting from Lowell as well.
I'd casually note that I try to utilize different mindsets/methodologies across different games, so you'd do good not to compare my play in other games we share to this one.

Agreement on the Lowell case, but I don't think a vote is necessarily in order from me. Small pressure usually works just as well as large pressure.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

A valid claim, I counter with multifacetedness and the use of personalities to help differentiate between the games I'm currently in. Now I'm going to drop the subject.

Yabba, source on your meta?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I was referring to your read on Lowell's meta, my apologies.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

There are four votes on seraphim, and yet only one on riceball. =P

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Too late. =P

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Wed May 05, 2010 3:22 am

Post by Pittbunny »

That's...just Toog, actually.

Unvote; Vote Lowell

Would have liked more content from an active lurker.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Pittbunny »

JacobSavage wrote:K, why has the first post been put on all the pages?
There's an option in your profile settings for it.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Why am I voting for Toog now? And why does Sera have two votes? And why do we have a mystery not voter?

I call shenanigans. =P

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Wed May 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I'd hate to nitpick a second time, so I'm just going to throw it here...

Vote Lowell

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #18) » Wed May 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

yabbaguy wrote: Pitt- I'm noticing your comments are becoming a bit fluffy. Who is your biggest suspect?
Put trite, you and Anti. Lowell case interesting. Flattered.

Unvote

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #19) » Thu May 06, 2010 2:45 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Well, I already eased off my pressure from Lowell, so sure.
Unvote; Vote Shattered Viewpoint

At least Shattered's posted a little more than Lowell...

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #20) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Pittbunny »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Pittbunny wrote:Well, I already eased off my pressure from Lowell, so sure. Unvote; Vote Shattered Viewpoint

Whats the point of the last line, you are justifying things for Shattered, yet you still vote him?
Because Fate brought out the magic of the Caps Lock key, not on the most inactive person, but the second. Which is odd.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #21) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Partly, actually. I say partly because asking for a lynch, in caps lock, in that circumstance, is a really stupid scum move, and should be attributed more to humor in the face of lurkers than anything else. Still, I have to note that he went for the second most inactive person with this charade, not the first, hence my reservations.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #22) » Thu May 06, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I find the chihuahua analogy amusing, as I'm dogsitting one right now.

I also don't see how me liking chaotic play is indicative of anything other than me liking chaotic play, just how you liking walls of posts is indicative of nothing other than you liking walls of posts. You don't have to continue repeating the fact every time you analyze me, you know.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Thu May 06, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Vote is on Shattered for the same reason vote was on Lowell previously; Inactive + Suggested as a vote target to provoke posting.

Chronopie - 'Diplomatic' was the term I've seen thrown around for his behavior. Seems apt. Null read.
FakeGod - Has...yet to post.
JacobSavage - Unique contribution was the suggestion of a Lowell/Shattered pair role. Kind of an odd assessment to make, and not one backed by later Lowell posts. Assuming Townie for now.
kunkstar - Asks many questions, has been pressuring me a little for responses. Null read due to lack of interesting content.
Shattered Viewpoint - 4 posts, two of which are miller analysis' (presumably to ease pressure off our claimed miller), and a light lean towards voting Lowell. If he ever flips scum, the miller's my next suspect.
Starbuck - Can't stand Sensfan. That is all.

Is that sufficient? Not a fan of these mass-analysis posts, but since you insisted..

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #24) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Pittbunny wrote:Well, I already eased off my pressure from Lowell, so sure.
Unvote; Vote Shattered Viewpoint

...and because I've posted
more than Lowell
is a reason to vote me? WTF? What the hell meds are you people taking? I want some.
FoS: Pittbunny
I believe you misunderstand. I placed my vote on you to get you to talk. The secondary line was a retort to Fate for his Cap-spree.

To be honest, though, I don't like how you handled your response post. Supposedly losing your cool due to a tactic that was shown done on someone else with no aggression towards actual lynching? Either you haven't read enough, or you're planting emotion in to your posts to hide something. My vote's gonna stay.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #25) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Vanilla-Townie.

I think VT's should be renamed "Twinkies".

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #26) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Unvote

I've heard his piece, believe him, next wagon target please.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #27) » Sun May 09, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Toogeloo wrote:
Lowell wrote:
pitt
is
town
. I feel strongly about this. His attempts to stir up trouble don't bother me, and his reckless abandon is a point in his favor.
This sentence has bugged me, so would someone explain to me why this doesn't look like Lowell and Pitt are scum buddies? To me, Lowell confirms that though Pitt isn't exactly pro-town in his behavior, he approves of the behavior and calls Pitt town because of it.
I can't, unfortunately. You just have my word that I have no association with Lowell.

I'm going to agree with you that Lowell's post is odd. He starts off by going 'Traffic Light is reasonable', and ending with 'String him up. If he flips VT, at least it wasn't a power role'. How about...we don't lynch anyone until we've got a better wagon than Sir CapsALot posting the same content repeatedly and begging for a lynch?

If you've noticed, I pull off pressure from wagons I'm on to avoid lynches. It's too early, and my last game with Toog (which just recently ended) has taught me to spend a bit more time on D1. I am perfectly fine wagoning people with no real basis; committing to the lynch is an entirely different story.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #28) » Sun May 09, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Pittbunny »

This traffic utopia has become less of one, though.
Some people have decided to break every traffic law on the books.
They drive well over the speed limit; they cut people off about every minute and a half; they even run people over. The residents of Streetopolis fear for their lives.
Via flavor text, Stop Light = Vanilla makes sense. I'd expect something like a Speed Bump to be a Power Role. Stop Light, not so much.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #29) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Fate wrote: SV is town I guess/No longer enough support for his lynch. I wanted him lynched because he was VT and that's what you do after you run up VTs to claiming, you then lynch them. You DON'T BACK THE FUCK OFF and run up more claims so scum can narrow down PRs.
Faulty logic. This is equivalent to saying "You back off only in situations which they claim PR and are believed". This is equivalent to giving scum a target, while town attempts a lynch on someone else. If you're going to trash my reasoning for a vote pull, don't contradict yourself while doing so: it's bad form.

If you find a 'VT', you found a 'VT'. As Twomz says, lynch for alignment, not for role. If the person seems really scummy, it doesn't matter what he claims to be; he's probably getting lynched no matter what 'logic' is used to support it.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #30) » Mon May 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Fate wrote:So a scummy as hell un-counter claimed Doctor D1 gets lynched by you, Pittbunny?

That is the equivalent of what I'm saying. How hard is it to believe a VT? I believe all VT claims for the most part (this includes methinking Goons claim VT), but I still lynch them.

Basically what JS said.
Yes. Not all games have Doctors. If he's scummy in personality, and is actually a Town-PR, he'd better be able to pull himself out of the hole he dug. You take responsibility as a PR not to get yourself mislynched because of your own actions.

I see no reason to auto-lynch a NoPR claim by policy. Circumstance as a concept is far too ingrained in to a claim to judge by simple policy. JacobSavage oversimplifies; It's not "This is a VT Claim, ignore and find PR". Rather, I argue that "This is a VT claim....so?" If by your intuition and logic this claimed VT is scum, lynch him. If not, don't simply ignore that aspect of your reasoning. Do the work.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #31) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Pittbunny »

/sarcasm, I assume.

I will note that Fate was pushing the SV wagon pretty hard until it ran out of steam, then promptly switched targets (to me). The same behavior that he voted me for [wagon-swapping]. Granted, he switched back to SV when no one else tickled his fancy, but this makes two inconsistencies that I've spotted within the last two pages.

If you're town, Fate, you're self-destructing. Curb your enthusiasm.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #32) » Wed May 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Twomz wrote:Well... the vanilla sample townie had a rolename, that would lean more towards the scum getting nameclaims imo. But, that's not gonna even come into play until we get more rolenames out there and see if there are patterns (what's a VT, what's a PR, what's scum... ect).

Tomorrows my last final, I should have a lot more free time to read over and post about games after it's over. Until then... Cal III study time >.<
Line Integrals. Know them. Well.

I don't see SC dropping safeclaims, but I don't see the harm even if he did.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #33) » Thu May 13, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I'm out of college for the summer, Toog. No worries as to my activity.

Working backwards.
@Chronopie - Mhm.
@Fate - I backed off of both Lowell and SV. You can use your same argument for a Pitt-Lowell pair, except that SV is a more heated individual. You still have yet to justify why a VT claim deserves a policy lynch, I would like to add.

@Toog - I'm fine with voting inactives just on principle of increasing activity in this game. We've got the same people talking for the last few pages, and that only comprises about half the players. Variety isn't a bad idea, but I worry that spending too much time nudging inactives by force is going to result in us losing overall daytime to actually hunt. Sera's vote would appear to be a relic of the Lowell wagon (perhaps as fuel to get it restarted), but yes, the "I'll catch up, honest!" posts are annoying and somewhat suspicious.

@Lowell - You don't get a free pass back in to one-liner lurkerland.

@Yabba - I would blow up too with the way Fate is pushing a lynch. It's one thing to be wagoned by reasoning (even if it's faulty). That's respectable, at the very least. A Caps Lock spree? I could see that pushing a few buttons. Emotional outbursts are to be expected in that sort of circumstance, which is why I disapprove of Fate's hunting style; it screens a lot of information that I'm used to analyzing. Yes, he flipped out excessively. This means either a disgruntled VT (as he claims) or an opportunistic scum. It's hard to differentiate between the two. Being at L-2, we might get a better idea from SV's desperation posts.

@Starbuck - As the other No-Voting player at the moment, can I hear your thoughts on the Yabba-Fate-SV triangle, if you agree that there is one? Obviously I believe this interaction exists, but I'd like a second opinion.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #34) » Thu May 13, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Pittbunny »

IGMEOY. That was suspiciously easy to get you off the SV wagon. Then again, you've been leading up to an RBT vote, but I still find the sudden change of opinion to be unsettling.
And to indulge, OMG VOTEHOPPER REMARK.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #35) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Starbuck wrote: So since I did have a vote on someone, and the only reason I was being asked this question was because I was believed to not be voting someone, I consider it null.
Justified.

And yes, that's opportunistic. It was mentioned briefly after I noted the 'fact' (though false). I can't say that I've built an opinion of him yet, because he's frankly one of many who haven't posted enough for me to really notice him as opposed to any other lurker.

Anyway.
Vote:Fate

I don't trust you, nor your aggressive style. I'd appreciate a reason to distinguish you as a townie instead of scum trying to speed their way through the game. To be honest, you're not who I'm worried about most right now, but it's difficult to work with you without more input.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #36) » Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

My vote apparently doesn't count. ;.;

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #37) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:15 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Hum. Interesting read I get overnight. I also find the fact that you consider Starbuck a serious enough threat to break posting style interesting.

Vote stays. I appreciate where this is going.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Sat May 15, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Pittbunny »

but...but...;.;

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #39) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Coast coast coast. Fate is emotionally clouded, hence why he picked the simplest scumpair he could find at the moment (Me n Starbuck) and is trying to push it. I don't blame him, seeing his recent interactions, but he's definitely hitting the point of no return in regards to fully abandoning early-game posting style.

The reason I didn't push Starbuck is because I asked the question on a flawed basis; I hadn't developed a solid enough conviction to push any particular vote, and wanted the opinion of another no-voter, whom I thought Starbuck was. The reason I haven't bussed is because, well, I'm not scum.

Frankly, I find Yabba's and Fate's scrambling to find a suitable D1 lynch target amusing, but not necessarily evidence of scumming. I could believe that one of the two is scum, but I'm willing to believe that at least one is town. Having two scum this frizzed on D1 isn't believable. One, maybe.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #40) » Sat May 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I said one of two, did I not?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #41) » Sat May 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

There's a reason for that, y'know.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #42) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

In accordance with my promise to assist bandwagons:

Unvote: Vote Starbuck

Coast coast coast. L-1 Nameclaim naow plx.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #43) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

*shrug*

And I don't really see it as a 180. I've been going with the non-stupid portions of the last couple wagons. Lynch me for it today or tomorrow for all I care.

Besides, I wanna see what Starbuck claims, or if she'll just ignore it like she's ignored everything else thus far.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #44) » Mon May 17, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Hay gaiz, we has a person to scrutinize for tomorrow.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #45) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Chronopie wrote:How does a traffic light get a puncture?
If I'm not mistaken, this is a role. Acknowledging that disagreeing with Fate will likely get me lynched, I'm of the belief that it's a Vig.

1. Shot the VT claimer, which is somewhat decent vig tactic.
2. Assuming I am right (I withold the right to later call myself an idiot if shown wrong), that role makes no sense as an SK.

Granted, I'd have to wait till the Puncturer makes another action, but as of this moment they have not done something necessarily anti-town.

Towards the deflection comment: Meh. I'm voted if I acknowledge every comment on me, I'm voted if I ignore them. I'm voted if I try a middle path. I frankly don't care, and don't know how to answer you in a satisfactory manner. I'm going to continue to help swing wagons, even if they are my own, because that was my intent from the start. Granted, I won't swing blindly, but I'll drop a vote if I'm mildly concerned about the targeted subject. Use me or kill me as you will. Regardless, I intend to at least contribute however I can in scumhunting, just don't expect me to deviate from my behavior simply because you've called me out on it.[/url]

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #46) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Yup, we's up to speed.

Vote: Riceballtail

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #47) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

FakeGod wrote:
Pittbunny wrote:Yup, we's up to speed.
Up to speed? Sound like you're a speeding vehicle.

Woot! We caught next scum!
Silly joke is silly. =P
Post less useless content.
animorpherv1 wrote:Reasons?
1. One of Yabba's two primary suspects that aren't me.
2. Low post count, which I disapprove of. Granted, I'm not one to talk as I do the exact opposite, but I can say that RBT has not contributed much more than I have, especially now that RBT's common 'you is scum' topic is now dead. To rephrase RBT, "Yabba is town, you actually have to scumhunt now RBT." In general, I disapprove of the lack of content.

3. Fate's impossible to try to start a wagon on. He's been quite pro-town, and I doubt anyone would join. Frankly, I'm thinking of writing off my suspicions on him as just conflict of posting styles, I can't build up a case on him that's any better than "Well, my gut's telling me from this post...oh wait, he was right." So, my efforts to research the guy I most suspected more or less dead-ended. I'd make a Fate pun right now, but all the good ones have already been done.

Anyway, could we push Lowell to post more? It needn't necessarily be via wagoning, but I'd appreciate more activity from all the lurkers, if only so we have fresh material to sift through. He had about two good posts since the last pressure vote, disappeared, and has yet to 'catch up' since Monday. -.-

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #48) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

So let me get this straight, you say you are scumhunting yet you're voting Chrono only because you remember (that is to say, had to mentally affirm) that he was next on your list?

A soft contradiction, but I'm still curious. Elaborate.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #49) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Lowell wrote:I'm just going to do whatever fate says today. Hope no one thinks that's scummy.
Danke for a prompt response. I do think that's scummy, but care not; it's what I've been doing more or less. xP

I'd also prefer that players didn't say "will catch up". You either do or you don't, and frankly I don't care if you're promising to read up on the game. Status posts on what page you are up to make sense if you're in a long game, but otherwise it's just an excuse to burn a post while activelurking.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #50) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Fate wrote: My list is sacred.
In other words, the people you're interested in lynching stems from this list:

Pittbunny
Andrius
Ani
Chrono
Fakegod
Lowell
RBT

Correct?

Amusingly enough, that correlates pretty well to Toog's slightly more recent list.

I also don't mind having Fate act and be all high and mighty. Town could probably use a central figure, even considering the small chances of otherwise alignments.

Awaiting RBT to answer ze clarification/accusal.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #51) » Sat May 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Interested that RBT did that when Ani typo'd. Granted, he fixed it later, but still.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #52) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Speed Limit Sign. VT.

Unvote

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #53) » Sun May 23, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Pittbunny »

FakeGod wrote:@Chrono: What's LaL?
Lynch all Liars.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #54) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Pittbunny »

We're playing "Follow the Fate".

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #55) » Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Twomz wrote:
Pittbunny wrote:Speed Limit Sign. VT.

Unvote
...You had one vote on you and you claimed?

Also, wtf at the reactions?

Did I miss a page or something, what's going on?
Didn't you notice? Fate has a loyal gathering. They'll vote for me if he does, so I might as well claim now and hope someone will exhibit free thought. It's equivalent to claiming at L-1, really.

Vote:Fate
to entertain the notion.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #56) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

You guys are dead wrong, but I expect that I won't last the night. Pre-emptive Bah post, good luck town.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #57) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

More or less Fate. I admire your ability to snare a town and bend it to your liking.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #58) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Speed limit sign. Get it right. I know Coug will.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Stuff happened. Follow-the-Fate was amusing while it lasted. Eh.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Our QT is filled with "WHAT R U DOOOOOOOOOOIN?! D="

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

His wife was his scumpartner all along. =P

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Coincidentally, that person was the cop, so it wasn't a bad move.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”