Vacation/ Limited Access

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2180 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:14 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I'm moving; so I'm going to have limited access for a month or so.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2485 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:37 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I'm going on vacation; will have no access until Monday at the earliest.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2721 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

V/LA until I get my laptop fixed.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2874 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 2873, petroleumjelly wrote:Sudo_Nym is having computer problems, and is therefore V/LA until they are fixed.

Resolved. Thanks, PJ

Return to “General Discussion”