CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4208 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:
Nice to meet you. Claim your role and abilities immediately. Failure to do so may result in your swift death.
First, I'd like to get a handle on what's going on...I'm not reading 169 pages, so someone give me the low down please...

Who of the living has claimed, what have they claimed, what's important? And what's with this post? What did Flareonage do?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4219 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

[quote="Starbuck"]Welcome CryMeARiver!

This game is one hell of an undertaking at page 169. UK and I replaced in around Day 2. For reading purposes, I suggest you start there.

I find it a little mean that you guys aren't letting this guy get his bearings especially with the immense amount of time that he now has to spend reading.[quote]

And page or place I should start at specifically?
Yes, it is quite a big undertaking, but I thought it'd be quick to finish, and that's why I joined it...Heck, I've never even played Kingdom Hearts...

To Ice and Sajin, I don't see how it could hurt me since I'm the only one left...though I wish I could claim some of the cool roles I see on the dead list (Beast, Reviver) All I can claim is little old Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie...All my notes gots erased when I went into Castle Oblivion (sounds dangerous :roll: ) Apparently I hang out with sora, donald, and goofy...So, I can say that I'm pretty sure there is a Donald still in this game that has yet to claim...What's his role in the real Kingdom Hearts?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4220 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Welcome CryMeARiver!

This game is one hell of an undertaking at page 169. UK and I replaced in around Day 2. For reading purposes, I suggest you start there.

I find it a little mean that you guys aren't letting this guy get his bearings especially with the immense amount of time that he now has to spend reading.

Yes, it is quite a big undertaking, but I thought it'd be quick to finish, and that's why I joined it...Heck, I've never even played Kingdom Hearts...

To Ice and Sajin, I don't see how it could hurt me since I'm the only one left...though I wish I could claim some of the cool roles I see on the dead list (Beast, Reviver) All I can claim is little old Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie...All my notes gots erased when I went into Castle Oblivion (sounds dangerous :roll: ) Apparently I hang out with sora, donald, and goofy...So, I can say that I'm pretty sure there is a Donald still in this game that has yet to claim...What's his role in the real Kingdom Hearts?
EBWOP: QUOTE TAG FAIL (dang, I've never done that before)
Starbuck wrote:Welcome CryMeARiver!

I find it a little mean that you guys aren't letting this guy get his bearings especially with the immense amount of time that he now has to spend reading.

To Ice and Sajin, I don't see how it could hurt me since I'm the only one left...though I wish I could claim some of the cool roles I see on the dead list (Beast, Reviver) All I can claim is little old Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie...All my notes gots erased when I went into Castle Oblivion (sounds dangerous Rolling Eyes ) Apparently I hang out with sora, donald, and goofy...So, I can say that I'm pretty sure there is a Donald still in this game that has yet to claim...What's his role in the real Kingdom Hearts?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4221 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I"m confused...are the "Nobody"'s another mafia team or a 3rd party?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:57 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:He actually said that she turned up "town" when I asked him about it yesterday. I think you may be right that he defined it as neither Nobody nor Heartless before.

CMAR -- I wanted you to claim quickly so that you could essentially confirm yourself. You're now the second person to replace into that role who has had to take some time to answer what should be a relatively straightforward question, unless a fakeclaim is necessary. Because you took some time to answer, I am unable to rule out that you have fakeclaimed.

Regardless of her alignment, I am annoyed at Starbuck for giving you the location of DN's claim, but I suppose enough time had passed that it wouldn't have mattered either way.
I can assure you that I made that "Why?" post last night, and went to bed right away, I was so tired...I haven't read any of this game yet, just got back from school (I actually think I made one post from school today...)...I am indeed VT, and on a side note, wouldn't you want to know why someone was asking you to claim right when you replaced into a game?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I actually don't know if I'll have to read through the entire thread:

I'm positive I'm townie
Everyone seems pretty positive that Sajin is JoaT
If Ice was a dayvig, it should be pretty evident that he's not faking
UK is confirmed townie by the tracker

That leaves Starbuck and Dripping Goofball (haven't seen any of his posts yet...)
Sajin, could you clear up the whole starbuck thing? What result exactly did you get back? Also, what role does "Cloud" play in the game?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:02 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Also, sorry for the TP, why is DG the only one who hasn't claimed? At least, he wasn't on Sajin's list of claimees...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4230 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:I do not blame you for your action. I also do not automatically think that you are the SK; I think Starbuck is more likely. However, different actions on your part could have cleared you with near 100% accuracy, so I'm slightly frustrated.

Everyone had already claimed. Sajin was lying to you to discourage you from hunting for the fakeclaim(s) your predecessors had used. Starbuck somewhat obnoxiously subverted this.

DGB is dead. She is a confirmed tracker, unless she was lying to amuse herself.

Starbuck used to be fuzzylightning, a minimal contributor who replaced out. Starbuck replaced her. She posted mainly lengthy summary posts for what appeared to be a significant period of time, but picked things up a little at the end.

Cloud is a fairly major character. He works for the villains on occasion, but he always has good intentions. I think it's likely that Starbuck is not Cloud at all, but Cloud's nemesis, Sephiroth. Sephiroth fits the SK flavor perfectly -- hell, he was already an SK in FF7 mafia -- and also fits the "cut to pieces flavor." I can't think of other 3rd parties that fit said flavor well.

The only reason not to jump on Starbuck is that Sajin investigated her and got that she was town. There may be an inconsistency here; UK said he at first said that she was merely non-scum. Hmm.

Sajin started unaligned, but joined RF as the game went on. There's in-game evidence that that's what happened, so I think it's accurate. I considered that Sajin may have reverted to 3rd party after RF's death, but the fact that the "cut-to-pieces" flavor didn't become more pro-town during his grouping with RF leads me to believe that that is unlikely.
Oh, ok...if DGB is dead, then the first page is wrong...it lists him as alive and that confused me...SO that leaves Starbuck...can everyone confirm that the list of:
Everyone seems pretty positive that Sajin is JoaT
If Ice was a dayvig, it should be pretty evident that he's not faking
UK is confirmed townie by the tracker
is true? if so, then we've just won, because that makes Starbuck the SK...but I would like for Sajin to clear up the entire investigation that he got on him before I vote...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4232 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:Well, we've won except that you're a possible SK, but I'm sure the culprit does appear self-evident from your perspective.

I agree that Sajin should clear up said issue.
But Sajin and UK (and you, but ur biased...) are definitely town? If so, I'm voting Starbuck right away and getting my first win on this site under my belt!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

UncertainKitten wrote:I am indeed mostly confirmed by a track result., and I think Sajin is mostly confirmed given the RF/Sajin interestion. Iec I'd lean as being more confirmed than you or Starbuck.
That's all I needed...thanks!

Vote: Starbuck

Has anything even signaled that he is indeed bulletproof townie? And does bulletproof make sense with town? I'm just trying to find reasons to get you guys to agree that I'm the one whose town out of us
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

SK's are often given immunity to NK's and investigations...this could have easily buffed Sajin's investigation...I just remembered that in my claim I posted that I was apparently friends with sora, donald, and goofy and I kept notes on the journey till they were erased in Castle Oblivion...Did Flare post that in his claim? I haven't seen Flare's claim so I'm not sure...but since I'm completely clueless of Kingdom Hearts, the only way I could know this (if Flare didn't post it in his claim, which I'm crossing my fingers he didn't) is through my role PM which is what it told me...who I was friends with and what my character does in the game...any way that could save me?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4241 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:Flare didn't include the information about Sora/Donald/Goofy IIRC. Let me find the claim.
YES! Thank god I included that part...I might finally get my first win on the site!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4242 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Iecerint wrote:Flare didn't include the information about Sora/Donald/Goofy IIRC. Let me find the claim.
YES! Thank god I included that part...I might finally get my first win on the site!
barring that one of you isn't just playing really good SK and Starbuck is indeed the SK
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:After whining and whining about everyone being so mean to him and bullying him into claiming:
Flareonage wrote:I'm Jiminy Cricket. A Fucking Vanilla Townie.

i have
NO
information. This was a complete waste of your time
After we demand flavor NAO:
Flareonage wrote:What exactly is flavor? The rest of the PM?

My journal is erased and I'm working with the town to get rid of all threats and hopefully get my notes back
Ok, he didn't say specifically Oblivion Castle like I did (from the PM) and he didn't mention his friends like I did (from the PM)...sweet
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4248 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:But this information is really only of limited use. If you're SK, you almost certainly read Flare's claim and/or DN's (as you wouldn't have come up with JC otherwise), and your inclusion of embellishments might well have been just so you could mention some extra stuff. The fact that you pointed out the difference (rather than one of us) also undermines to an extent its utility.

But yeah, it does make it relatively remote, etc. Positing too many geniusScum scenarios hurts my head.
Think about it this way...since your positive that neither of you three is the SK, if you lynch me, and I'm not the SK (which I'm not), then you still have tomorrow to lynch Starbuck...and vice versa with if you lynch him and I turn SK (hypothetically), then you still have tomorrow...win-win...Starbuck lynch!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Sajin wrote:
He claimed the notes part. Or at least deathnote did.

And no that does not clear you. I still have a solid town read on you from Deathnote's meta though.

And enough of this stupid Wifom going on in my head. I am voting my innocent because its driving me insane.

Yes deathnote mentions oblivion. Can we cut this discussion off? Assuming cry is town, he is probably playing with the edges of quoting PM territory likely. I don't want any modkills taking away another shot.

Anyone care if I hammer?
Yeah, that's why I specifically attempted to paraphrase the PM...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4254 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Sajin wrote:Fair enough.
Just a word of caution, cry.

Claim does not make sense given events in the game.

Not scum hunting, defensive play.
Whoa, could you explain the meaning of this post?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4257 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Sajin wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Sajin wrote:Fair enough.
Just a word of caution, cry.

Claim does not make sense given events in the game.

Not scum hunting, defensive play.
Whoa, could you explain the meaning of this post?
My reasoning for finding starbuck scummy?
No, the last part...are you saying I shouldn't have claimed?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Sajin wrote:No that is Starbuck. She claimed bulletproof after I said she was investigated innocent. Then reaffirmed it later.

Why would someone who is actually a bulletproof do that? Answer: they would not. They would claim something else to try and soak up kills to gain more lynches.

Only the top line was addressed to you....sorry for being unclear.
Oh, ok that makes a lot more sense when I read it...well, hopefully I wake up in the morning having successfully replaced into and won a game! Great playing with you guys! You guided me and didn't force me to read 169 pages!!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4280 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:47 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Yeah...thought LlamaFluff scared the crap out of me with his first post, YEAH for my first win on the site!!! Congrats to all!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4283 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slicey wrote:
And then there were 5. The Heartless and Nobodies have been completely wiped out from Hollow Bastion. But yet someone died last night? Why would someone who was neither Heartless or Nobody kill their fellow humans. Why, for the fun of it of course. Starbuck revealed herself to be Sephiroth, the One-Winged Angel. One of the most powerful swordsman in all the worlds. And it was up to these 4 remaining people to stop him. Sajin, who revealed himself to be Genie, cast a spell on CryMeARiver, Jiminy Cricket, to make him the size of a normal person, and also created a Keyblade for him. Genie also took his own Keyblade out. Iecerint, Captain Jack Sparrow unsheathed his sword while UncertainKitten, Jack Skellington, prepared his magic. The four charged at Sephiroth. Jack through an Ice spell at Sepiroth, which he flew away to dodge. Sajin flew in the air with him, and had an all out fight. Genie started getting the upperhand, and was able to knock Sephiroth back down to the ground. Jiminy and Jack Sparrow began fighting with Sephiroth. The amount of blows was just too much to handle, and Sephiroth started falling back. A Fire spell from Jack Skellington sent him reeling. Then, Genie, Jack and Jiminy all ran/flew towards the broken,burning body of Sephiroth. All three stabbed him with their weapons simultaneously, ensuring that Sephiroth will never kill again.

Starbuck,
Sephiroth, 3rd party Serial Killer
, lynched Day 7.

CryMeARiver,
Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie
, survived to endgame.

Sajin,
Genie, Jack of ALL Trades
, survived to endgame.

UncertainKitten,
Jack Skellington, Vanilla Townie
,survived to endgame.

Iecerint,
Jack Sparrow, Two-Shot Day Vigilante
, survived to endgame.

The Town (excluding xRECKONERx and Sir Chris) has won Kingdom Hearts Mafia! Congrats to you all!

Roles, night actions, MVP's etc. will come later today.

Oh, also, there was a mistake in DGB's reveal, which is understandable. She was supposed to flip as
Ansem?, Town Tracker.
Sweet endgame mod!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4289 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:24 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

So, I think I did pretty well since i was cast into a role on page 169...any opinions?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4294 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

22. (CryMeARiver) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Flareonage. You are Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie. You tag along with Sora, Donald and Goofy and keep a detailed journal of their journey. However, much of it got erased when you went into Castle Oblivion. Can you get your notes back? Your abilities are:

None!: You don’t have any abilities, except your voice and your vote.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Ahh, this role pm won the game for town!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Kise wrote:
Iecerint wrote:you managed to make everything think that I was scum
It's this mouthpiece of mine. I have a way with words.
I can talk my grandmother out of her panties.
Now what would you wanna do that for?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4357 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:14 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Kise wrote:So I know what oatmeal 'n raisins looks like. 8-)
I'd say she was more like cottage cheese :wink:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4359 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Kise wrote:You know you want my grammy. Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and I bet you're thirsty. Come get a couple'a slurps. ^_^
I tried, only dust came out :oops:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”