Mini 944- Town Suav├® - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! (over)

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by DTMaster »

The God of Town Suave disagrees:
MrSuave wrote:
Vote Count 3:

Nikanor
Dramonic
Nobody Special
Nachomamma8
DTMaster
Locke Lamora
Parama
duckduck96 (5) CoheedCambria09, Nachomamma8, muzzz, ConfidAnon, Nikanor
CoheedCambria09
muzzz (3) DTMaster, Parama, Locke Lamora
ConfidAnon
Kenman

Not Voting:
Dramonic, Kenman, duckduck96, Nobody Special

With 12 Alive It Takes
to lynch.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:44 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Parama, 314 wrote:Um.
So...
You're going to continue to play a game you have no interest in playing.
You're going to continue to not post much content and only post every once in a while.

Good job. You're making the game worse for everyone else by doing such. How does it feel?
For the first one, I was probably unclear. I meant that I needed to get caught up to get interested in it again . . . now I'm caught up, interest refound.

Please point out where I said I wasn't going to post much content for the rest of the game. Also please quit putting words in my mouth. Thanks.
nachomamma8, 318 wrote:The NS wagon sucks because Confid just tried to weasel his way on it.

Muzzz is a dumb lynch today >.>

Confid wagon? Sure!
The vote count would disagree with you.
Parama, 319 wrote:Oddly enough Confid didn't actually jump on the wagon (unless I missed something?)
He still has questions to answer (as I already said, hooray for reading comprehension), so I'm not going to put him within hammering range before he answers them.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Parama »

If someone quickhammers him in hammering range and he flips scum then they need to die die die tomorrow. That's not a good enough excuse to not vote IMO.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:23 am

Post by MrSuave »

I am still looking for a replacement for Ken, so if anyone knows someone :D. As for the deadline, there is none as of yet. Please refer to the rules of awsomeness. Also, I will post a new votecount when I get back from work (I am posting this via iPhone).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

DTM: Was I supposed to respond to that question will the strikes through it?
I see you sort of agree with me about the duck/LL connection. You want to help me lynch LL?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Vote Count 5:

Nikanor
Dramonic
Nobody Special (5) Nikanor, SpyreX, DTMaster, Parama, Dramonic
Nachomamma8
DTMaster
Locke Lamora (1) farside22
Parama
SpyreX (3) Nachomamma8, muzzz, ConfidAnon
farside22
muzzz (1) Locke Lamora
ConfidAnon
Kenman

Not Voting:
Kenman, Nobody Special

With 12 Alive It Takes
to lynch.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Nikanor »

farside wrote:post 39 you never heard of a hider? It's pretty normal role since you claimed already you may want to list at least 4 players you find scummy. Breadcrumbing would have been better.
I've played in a game with a hider before....
And I'm not listing my neutral reads (the ones I said I'd investigate) until we've decided to end the day.
farside wrote:post 110 seriously I think this is about 5 post after you said no one put duck at L-1. WTH?
Do you not like it? Do you think it's scummy? This is IIOA.
farside wrote:post 162 why is NS on this list? post 198 all this arguing on meta and you use it to switch your vote? *pleads for sanity*
a) I've explained this, probably.
b) It's not meta. It's just that I wouldn't vote him for it if he did do it as town. For example, I'd gladly vote Locke for lurking if I didn't know that he was a chronic lurker regardless of alignment.
farside wrote:Locke by far is so scummy it makes hurts. First the push on muzz when duck did the EXACT SAME THING AND GETS IGNORED. HELLO!!! MCFLY!!
Ignoring one person over the other scummy.
Why no mention of
my
double standards on that same matter as pointed out by DTM?
I see your post as a lot of information, but I can't really sort out who you think is scummy. Explain please?
Nacho wrote:The NS wagon sucks because Confid just tried to weasel his way on it.
It's called distancing. Gawd. Why do you think that Confid didn't vote for NS?

Also, I think the only quick-hammers we'd see if NS is scum are self-hammers.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm sad this is taking so long.

While I would be a-ok with confid, I think there's some real interesting business to be parsed from an NS wagon. The real good stuff.

Promise.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:14 am

Post by muzzz »

@Farside: Spy called Dramonic anti-town lurkerscum (if you'll permit the paraphrasing), and then I looked at Dramonic's post and decided that Spy was right and Dramonic could do with a lynching. It's really that simple. If this doesn't answer your question, then I'm not getting the question.

Now can you please tell us what possessed you to vote Locke when half your arguments against him seem to be based on the assumption that Spy is scum?
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:30 am

Post by muzzz »

EBWOP:
... Dramonic's post
s

Parama wrote:I guess nobody's going to take up my muzzz suspicions... *sigh* Nobody ever listens to me. Even when I'm right. I don't think I have ever gotten a wagon started that went through to a lynch
In this case, it's probably because you keep saying "I've already explained that". That's never going to convince someone who didn't agree with you in the first place.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:57 am

Post by farside22 »

This is IIOA
What is IIAO?
Why no mention of my double standards on that same matter as pointed out by DTM?
I see your post as a lot of information, but I can't really sort out who you think is scummy. Explain please?
Your a claimed hider but I did call you out for making a meta point and wondering wtf you are thinking. You going to "hide" behind your claim and continue to make points that are scummy that's on you.

As for the second I think I was pretty damn clear at the end. I assume you didn't read everything so here is the short point at the end I stated.

far wrote:My vote would be for spyrex or Locke at this point.

unvote:
vote: Locke

Blantly pushing one player over the other for weak reason's that can fall under the player he is ignoring. Does the verbal repeat of what everyone else said and offer's nothing new to the game. Very classic scum tells all around.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Nikanor »

IIoA stands for Information Instead of Analysis.
farside wrote:Your a claimed hider but I did call you out for making a meta point and wondering wtf you are thinking.
No, I mean my double standard on duckduck and muzzz both using a meta argument. I called duckduck out on making a meta argument, but didn't say anything about muzzz's meta argument. Why didn't you say anything about that?
farside wrote:You going to "hide" behind your claim and continue to make points that are scummy that's on you.
I don't understand this. I thought it was fairly obvious. What prompted you to say this?
farside wrote:As for the second I think I was pretty damn clear at the end. I assume you didn't read everything so here is the short point at the end I stated.
And who do you think is town?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Mod: really sorry but I'm going to have no home internet access at all in the next three weeks, so I'll basically only be online once or twice a week if I manage to get to an internet cafe. As a result, I think replacing me would be best. If finding a replacement is a real problem then I'll do my best to post what I can at those times but obviously I'm not going to be able to do a great deal.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by muzzz »

@Farside: you seem to have missed this:
muzzz wrote:Now can you please tell us what possessed you to vote Locke when half your arguments against him seem to be based on the assumption that Spy is scum?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Parama »

DTMaster wrote:The God of Town Suave disagrees:
MrSuave wrote:
Vote Count 3:

Nikanor
Dramonic
Nobody Special
Nachomamma8
DTMaster
Locke Lamora
Parama
duckduck96 (5) CoheedCambria09, Nachomamma8, muzzz, ConfidAnon, Nikanor
CoheedCambria09
muzzz (3) DTMaster, Parama, Locke Lamora
ConfidAnon
Kenman

Not Voting:
Dramonic, Kenman, duckduck96, Nobody Special

With 12 Alive It Takes
to lynch.
The God of Town Suave can't do vote counts right :P
Me voting muzzz in 99
You voting muzzz in 100
Stop lying to yourself, you know that I started the wagon :P

I am getting troublesome vibes from farside. Not sure what they mean yet though :/
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:22 am

Post by MrSuave »

I didn't put the names in any order if that's what you two are refering to >_>
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Parama »

Yeah it's kinda important the you put the votes in the correct order, for future reference :P
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

muzzz wrote:@Farside: Spy called Dramonic anti-town lurkerscum (if you'll permit the paraphrasing), and then I looked at Dramonic's post and decided that Spy was right and Dramonic could do with a lynching. It's really that simple. If this doesn't answer your question, then I'm not getting the question.

Now can you please tell us what possessed you to vote Locke when half your arguments against him seem to be based on the assumption that Spy is scum?
I would vote either one but locke's comment about voting for NS based on no reason and following is way scummier then spreyx.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Nikanor wrote:IIoA stands for Information Instead of Analysis.
farside wrote:Your a claimed hider but I did call you out for making a meta point and wondering wtf you are thinking.
No, I mean my double standard on duckduck and muzzz both using a meta argument. I called duckduck out on making a meta argument, but didn't say anything about muzzz's meta argument. Why didn't you say anything about that?
farside wrote:You going to "hide" behind your claim and continue to make points that are scummy that's on you.
I don't understand this. I thought it was fairly obvious. What prompted you to say this?
farside wrote:As for the second I think I was pretty damn clear at the end. I assume you didn't read everything so here is the short point at the end I stated.
And who do you think is town?
Your going have explain what IIOA has to do with asking you about wanting to lynch duck 5 post later after saying to wait.

Is there a reason I should point out you hemming at one person over another? I stopped thinking you were scummy many pages ago. Just don't like where you are coming from.

Town views? That's a dumb thing to ask this early? Hell that's a dumb question to ask, period. Do you think I really want to help the scum know or point to who is town in my view?
Should I paint a bullseye on them too?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DT, Parama DEFINITELY started the muzzz wagon. Hell, I didn't even know you approved of it >.>

I'm going to read LL. I still want to lynch Spyrex, and I'd rather NS be replaced then lynched, so it's time to see what farside's talking about.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:49 am

Post by dramonic »

I see no reason to lynch Confid. He's not being useful, but he's not being scummy.
Either SpyreX or NS is the play today.

AND it seems people want to keep spyreX alive, therefore...

moar NS votes.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:52 am

Post by SpyreX »

You're damn right the people want to keep me alive.

Make him bleed. BLOOD.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote:I see no reason to lynch Confid. He's not being useful, but he's not being scummy.
Either SpyreX or NS is the play today.

AND it seems people want to keep spyreX alive, therefore...

moar NS votes.
What is the difference for you when someone not being useful and being town?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:15 am

Post by dramonic »

Hypocrisy issues sound like a fair answer?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Confid
1. Generally you don't use the vote count to defend yourself. This is all kinds of scummy because you are saying, you aren't scummy because the town isn't voting you. How about this, we can multitask. (see below)

@Farside
1. You can answer my questions with strikes (the strikes are a new way for me to express sarcasm).

2. At the moment I find Confid and Nobody scummier then LL, so my vote is going there. However that doesn't mean I can't help with this LL/Duck link case (see below)

EDIT: I just realized that LL is going to be away
for 3 weeks
. :S. With a pending replacement it's not like I can ask the replacee to answer for LL's motives (reread Zachtown where I derailed scum hunting to do that... ugh :<)

Who ever he/she/it is, they'll inherit the strong link and will undergo scrutiny as the time comes. Just like the Spy/Duck issue.

@Nikanor
1. I was in that game with a hider. He died day 1 because "it was a role that was too improbable" (aka scum drove that wagon hard and convinced unknowing town to his dead :<)

2. Some reason it feels like you sidestepped my comment about: how you presented your duckduck vote/meta facepalm comment. You have nothing to say?

@Nacho
ITT I have evidence that you've skipped a ton of pages in your reads. Hell, the bulk of my posts and my interactions have been my criticism of Muzz and how he handled the duck case. In fact
I bloody combined my Muzz case and my comments about Duck that you asked of me to answer for you into a post.

HOW THE HELL DID YOU IGNORE THAT?

I don't know if it's just Nacho skimming through my posts, or if it's a sign that Nacho doesn't care about scum hunting.

@Par
Point taken.
PUNISH THE SUAVE GOD WITH FIRE

@LL
er wait...

@Muzz
A lot of the LL case is based on the LL/Spy link (remember Spy replaced duck duck which I already commented on)

@Dram
You are subtly implying the gut argument here?

@Confid again:
Huzzah. What do you have to say about your conclusions in your "summary posts" that you promised us. You have a vote now, so your defense is quite nulled now. :p

Unvote

Vote: Confid
Vote Nobody Special

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”