Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

vote: xvart
I
hate
puns.

Ohai alamanatee!

Since this is Halo mafia, I would laugh if the scum were spawn camping and killed the first person to post, or if modkills are denoted by 'killed by the guardians.' Let's not test that last one though.
The game. Guess what? You just lost it.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:43 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

Might as well kast a vote.

Vote: Kast
@bv: that was the pun.
@xvart: Yes, I do hate all puns that I don't come up with myself, mostly because I'm angered that I did not come up with them first. :D

@ snow white: modkilled? Are you implying that not having a reason for voting means a modkill?
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

I dunno, I'd say that Cortana definitely counts as one of the scum. You could tell she was a double agent from the beginning... >.>
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:08 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

You say your vote is not random, and yet you will not provide reasoning? In the interest of getting out of the RVS in a timely manner:
unvote, vot: reckoner
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:58 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

I thought you were just doing it to see who jumped on you, thus giving us people to accuse/yell at/lynch.

xvart... That was interesting but pointless. It's like saying that not using punctuation is a scum/town tell because you saw a guy once do it and he was getting the mafia.

Kast, Posting your reasons is good, but in the RV stage it can be useful to not do so just to see what people propose/say and how people react.

Anyway... Cruelty, I'm glad you were very nice and decided to post a random vote. Next time, put something else in there with your vote, even if it is just to comment on what else is going on.

unvote, vote: cruelty
Did you not see Kast's post?
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:33 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

Please don't put 'do whatever you feel like' on the table. Please.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

I'm to lazy to look up any other games of yours. What do you always do? Through random votes out with no reason whatsoever, no other text, ignore what other people have said and be the embodiment of active lurking?
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

cruelty:
early scumreads, llama, agm.
Obvious OMGUS FoS is obvious.

Kast (hereby referred to as 'goomba guy'):
The green seems a bit different message from the preceding paragraph. I'm also a bit wary from the appeal to my post as some authority.

The preceding paragraph was me being sarcastic. I do that a lot.

@DoS: There's a difference between 'hard to read' and 'hard to read because of constant anti-town behavior.' I only count you as the first because you say you are and other people seem to agree. Cruelty is the second because of his actions so far. I'd pick him over you because (presumably) you will be at least seeming to contribute to the game if you are mafia, giving me material to work with.

@Cruelty: Are you trolling or just a VI?

@Pman: 'Observe a little more' is sort of a scum mindset, don'tcha think? If you are town, you shouldn't have anything to lose by voting for who you think is scum. You aren't putting people in danger unless there's a pre-existing wagon and it gives us more information on you to work with. As scum, voting = stepping on toes = higher priority for a lynch. You don't want to ruffle feathers and make yourself a target, and in addition you get to pounce on an easy wagon.

once I have decided on my preferable lynch(es) for the day, I get mad and frustrated when the day goes on.
IOW: Once I have found an easy wagon to push to the gallows/tree/whatever I try to hurry it along as quickly as possible.

unvote, vote: pman
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

Uuuugh. So, I'm thinking that since we aren't near the deadline, we give whichever poor fool replaces him some time to try and make sense of what he was doing.

Also, I just wanted to point out that cruelty has suddenly decided to respond to stuff, most likely due to the votes on him. Coincidence? I'm not sure yet if this even means anything about alignment, but it's interesting.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

ok... So I thought missing 24 or so hours wouldn't be too bad and then wtfspeedlynch. I hate to sound like a douche, but when I was re-reading alamanatee was kind of obviously faking. He didn't claim flavor so he could steal Jason's.

It's k though, because we still have (probably) a mislynch.

I'd be cool with a massclaim, which I would assume includes flavor claim for lulz right? I'm sorry about my apparent inactivity, I really was here, it's just I was here during the nights. D:<
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:16 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

After another re-read I'm still no closer to deciding who is scum. I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing... Anyway, this is the waiting game now, seeing as we don't know when DoS will be back. =/
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

Master Chief. fo srs. I'm basically a vig that can only shoot on even nights. I chose not to shoot last night because it would have wasted our mislynch, and I for one didn't think it was wise. So basically, due to bad timing with the kills and crap, I never was able to use my ability to the benefit of the town. (last night was my only opportunity, and it would have taken away our only mislynch or made us instantly lose the game.)

So... Hell yeah, I'm Master Chief!

Uhh... Popcorn to xvart.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:26 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

You know, I'd almost believe that infection forms are functionally yaks and we just got very lucky with the last member being a regular goon (combat form?). Think about it. The first infection form was lynched d1, the second was killed by the PGO. This would make it MUCH more likely that we have a lot of pr's, seeing as yaks are extremely broken anyway.

Or maybe I'm just stupid and they ARE regular goons.

Reck said:
I don't know if I really believe there are more power roles than VTs. That seems way overpowered for town, especially since all the scum simply seem to be "Infection Form", which seems like a flavor way to say goon.

Vote: xvart

Half vig and gunsmith aren't very good power roles if you think about it. The vig would get at most one shot off, and the gunsmith could give his single gun to the mafia. What the hell would a motivator do? Make kills super-effective? PGO ended up hurting the town as much as helping it, in my opinion.

Reckoner, explain yourself!
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

I got the gun. So, unless we have 2 scum, that clears xvart and myself.
c) why the f you talkin bout combat forms boy?

I heard it mentioned in the thread, and it seems to fit. Think about it... What if the yaks can either kill or convert, not both at once? What if Bv decided to save his conversion for n2? It's not a scumslip to assume that there would be another form of flood, in fact assuming that the only form of flood is the headcrab-ripoff and that that form is a goon is the silly thing, imo.

So, I for one think that I should just not kill tonight anyway. Unless I can pick out of the three remaining suspects who is NOT scum, I would prefer to lynch. Call me a time wasting pussy, but I like to be sure, especially when fate has handed us an autowin.

tl;dr: I got the gun, xvart is clear and I don't plan on killing tonight.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:34 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

wow reck, as soon as you get someone to look like they will follow you, you turn straight around.
llama's claim is the most believable.
So I will end up lynching DoS or llama today

nice. Now, to go straight to quote-walling...
how does that clear you?

i didn't see anywhere xvart stating that scum can't receive a gun.

I was speaking fmpov, stating the obvious... I think. I don't quite remember what I was thinking to be honest. In my mind, I now know that xvart is clear in addition to myself.

why are you assuming that the infection forms are yaks? what exactly leads you to that conclusion? i think this was the first time it was brought up:
What leads me to this conclusion? The name! INFECTION form. I guess I'm just over-thinking. Reckoner has also made assumptions about the mafia team (that they are goons) and you haven't called him on it.

so as best i can tell, you're making up assumptions based on random beliefs that -you- invented. did this turn into scientology mafia or something?
I was proposing a theory. I've been thinking about it for a while. If you had taken a quote of the whole thought, not just taking it out of context...
You know, I'd almost believe that infection forms are functionally yaks and we just got very lucky with the last member being a regular goon (combat form?). Think about it. The first infection form was lynched d1, the second was killed by the PGO. This would make it MUCH more likely that we have a lot of pr's, seeing as yaks are extremely broken anyway.

Or maybe I'm just stupid and they ARE regular goons.
That's part 1.

Think about it... What if the yaks can either kill or convert, not both at once? What if Bv decided to save his conversion for n2? It's not a scumslip to assume that there would be another form of flood, in fact assuming that the only form of flood is the headcrab-ripoff and that that form is a goon is the silly thing, imo.

That's part 2. My theory really has no impact on the game, it was just trying to make sense of the flavor. You trying to make it look like some sort of scummy thing is stupid. It doesn't matter now that the scum are dead, and it's just as good a theory as any. Reckoner can't prove they were goons and I can't prove that they were yaks. We don't have to, because they died before they could use their ability anyway.

the only conclusion that can be drawn from this gun transfer is that xvart isn't lying about his role OR that we have two scum. it doesn't clear anyone at all (although i guess it makes it less likely that xvart is scum), unless i'm missing a critical point somewhere.

i also think it's unwise to speculate on the final scum role (presumably there's only 1 left) - it's not really that relevant when all we have to do is lynch one dude.

Imo, xvart is clear. Being able to give a gun to someone is NOT helpful at all to the mafia, and he definitely gave the gun to me. Either we are mafia together or he is clear. He could have given the gun to mafia, but as I said, I was speaking from my point of view. Unwise to speculate on the final scum role? How do you figure that? In my opinion, this discussion could be very helpful for producing slips like this one. Discussion = good. Tell me, in what possible way could it be unwise to have this discussion?

Only one more lynch? As far as I know, we have a mislynch. I'm going to assume we get this one wrong, because if we get it right it won't matter.

So, in the end I'm more suspicious of ALL of you except for xvart.

Dos is just... not here.

Cruelty doesn't want to talk about the final scum role and is trying to make my logical theory seem scummy.

Reckoner has made a 180 degree turn and is now saying I'd be his second lynch. He has now set himself up to lynch me with cruelty tomorrow should I live through the night. Pretty much: "I've got someone to back me, so now you aren't the most believable claim."

However, DoS might just be busy. Cruelty is just doing what he normally does (illogical attacks). Reck, on the other hand is not being normal.

vote: reckoner
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:36 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

I'm an idiot and I missed xvart's post. Sorry:
Reck - what's changed between these two posts? Do you think that Master Chief would be a fake claim provided by the mod? Or would scum really have the balls to claim Master Chief, the most notorious and well known Halo Hero in the Halo universe?
You stole my thunder!!! I want to have an idea first! D:< [/rage]
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:49 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

This leaves DoS and llama. DoS is like 98% my choice for the day, and I'm 2% on llama. The Master Chief claim gives him a lot of weight, though... but once again, I'm wary of trusting people based solely off of claims, because I know as a theme mod myself, that's exactly something I'd do to punish the town for believing claims at face value.
back peddle moar.

I understand what you're saying about sneaky mods and their flavor though. The thing is, it seems to me like you're just being too wishy-washy. You don't want to say outright that my claim is 100% legit, but you want to use it to, by process of elimination, lynch DoS. With no other reasons given. My vote stays for now.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

i've never played with you before so i'm not sure how you know that i usually make illogical attacks. the only serious suspect i've had in this game was agm and look how that turned out.
Props on that btw, I didn't even notice him until d2. I never said it cleared me, just that it cleared him. I didn't need to play with you before. I have seen how you behaved in this game: Your attack on my was full of OMGUS and fail. Your behavior now is the same. Either I need to learn to speak or you need to learn to read.

@llama: do you plan on using xvart's gun to kill tonight?
I hail from EM, where we rely on math and crap to be a safety net for lack of scumhunting:

4 people going into the night. If I shoot tonight, it has to be correct or we lose. I was planning on just letting us do this in lylo, depending on who we lynch.

So, is the extra discussion of another day worth giving up my total control of who dies? I think so, because I trust xvart.

Or I'm going to die. Do I trust you fools in lylo? I think I can. Xvart will be the deciding vote, which is fine by me. However, if I live, I'd suggest we nl so I can double blast the scum.

I'm too lazy to quote, but reck got a little defensive in that last post, don't you think? Chainsaw defence ftl.

tl;dr: I'm not buying what reck is selling and I'm not shooting tonight unless I get a compelling reason to.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:49 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

Cruelty, don't be lazy and GO READ THE THREAD. Srsly.

I was speaking fmpov, stating the obvious... I think. I don't quite remember what I was thinking to be honest. In my mind, I now know that xvart is clear in addition to myself. [/q]

My last post on page 8.
are you serious?

should i vote you now or do you think you can make the hole you're digging a little bigger??
You're stretching too hard. Do you just think you can pull a fast one and
ignore my previous posts
and then call ME the lazy one? Nope.

Your 'attack' was basically you calling me scum for thinking you were scummy for being a total tool at the beginning. Just in case you can't remember aaaallll the way back on the first few pages.
both these quotes are from the same post (my iso 5) and constitute the entirety of my 'attack' on you.

so what to conclude from llama's latest gem of a post??

1: he's a liar - he quite clearly did say that xvart giving him the gun cleared him.
2: he's misrepresentative - describing the above quotes as an attack is stretching, calling it omgus and full of fail is pushing the lines of credibility.

1: You didn't read the thread. I was saying, from my point of view the events of the game have cleared xvart and myself. Not specifically the giving of the gun. I already explained this, and you trying to brush past it makes me even more wary of you.

2: O rly? In my eyes, when you call someone scum it's an attack. Just because you were being unhelpful and not putting anything behind it doesn't mean it isn't an attack. It was also completely illogical, as I have said before.

So, what can we conclude from Cruelty's gem of a post?

1: He is ignoring my previous posts, most likely hoping nobody else will notice them.
2: He tries to get people to ignore his previous behavior in the game because 'we haven't played with him before.' Prior experience is not necessary to know that you were being a tool in the first 5 pages.

yes, because you're quite clearly either insane or scum.

also you have no choice BUT to trust xvart. in fact xvart becomes irrelevant because he must die tonight, scum can't have 95% confirmed town alive in lylo.
So scum is going to leave a vig with the ability to doubleshoot alive in favor of killing someone who has no power at all?
you were too lazy to check my meta when AGM started bringing it up. this is the business end of the game son, i don't want no layabouts round here.

at this point i'm in danger of getting tunneled. i'd love to hear some more from DoS. i am prepared to lynch him today, i don't want a lurker anywhere near lylo.

reckoner you asked me who i want to lynch and based on text alone it's llama by a mile. i'm not happy with DoS lurking though, so i'm willing to take that route too. i'm not going to vote just yet because i think it's premature (there's good discussion right now and i want to prolong it for a bit, see if we can win this shit today).

There's a difference between being too lazy to go get another game and simply not making the effort to quote a post
in the same game right above mine
. Can you misrepresent me any more? Also, you seem to have been too lazy to go and read my previous posts, so I don't think you have a leg to stand on in that area.

Winning this today, in my opinion would be rather difficult. DoS needs to get himself in here and post.
Mod, can we prod DoS yet?

Reckoner was my initial suspect, but now that cruelty has been actively misrepresenting the truth and ignoring evidence and such,
unvote, vote: Cruelty

Oh yeah, and about the chainsaw defense: I thought that was when you just attacked your attacker instead of defending yourself. I could be wrong about that though. What I meant was that you attacked instead of explaining, trying to shift the focus. Fo srs.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

And somehow, in this exchange I want to lynch both reck and DoS more. Seriously.

@reck: Being 'one of the main forces' is the same as pushing the wagon as far as I know. I'd say DoS was the first to vote, but you were hounding him from the beginning in a way that there was no doubting what you wanted. However, I am a firm believer in using all of our time. We most definitely have the win in our laps, gift wrapped for us. Pushing a lynch based on lurking alone is kind of silly in this situation. If DoS does continue to lurk, I'll happily vote him, but I understand not having time to post for a few days.

And why are you so set on denying the possibility that there's NOOO WAYYYY you would've bussed your partner on D1, and then been like "oh shit" and couldn't get off the wagon in time? That's completely plausible and yet you completely disregard it.

..And why are you completely ignoring the possibility that he could just have had lots of work to do? You're both coming off pretty bad in my eyes. Reck is reading Waaaay too far into it, then being hypocritical. DoS is kind of muddling the truth, but not more than I'd expect from a normal person wanting to not look like a fool.

Actually, I take that back. Reck is coming out worse than DoS. kk.

also,
Aaaaand DoS misreps me hardcore. Go figure.

Quote:
You are trying to end the day before people have a chance to gain any sort of information.

Nope. You're just scum.
I don't like this
at all
. My gut tells me this is bad. I don't know quite yet how to express it in words, but I'll think about it and tell you in the morning.

summary: Reck overreacts to being accused of freaking out, Is hypocritical and DoS muddles things a little.

Now, For Cruelty:

What do you have against me so far? Off the top of my head, here is all I can remember you putting together on me:

1. I supposedly said that xvart giving me his gun cleared me.

I already explained this, and I quoted that explanation and told you. Not doing this crap again unless you bring up something that warrants further explaining.

I can't remember anything else, now I'm re-reading.
2. I said the infection forms were yaks

This in and of itself is a stupid reason to suspect someone. Reck has his own theory and I have mine. My play is not effected in any way at all by what the previous scum roles were, and Reck has no reason to think they were goons. If you think this is a reason to believe someone is mafia, then I'm going to call you a moron and move on.

3. I apparently lied.
I addressed this already. It goes back to the whole xvart giving me a gun thing. Cruelty is obviously stretching at this point, seeing as he's
restating arguments that have already been refuted
. Srsly.

4. I misrepresented his attack on me from page 2 or 3.

It WAS an OMGUS attack. You basically called me mafia for accusing you. Go re-read it. I said you were being a tool and you said I was your early scumread directly afterward. You WERE being a tool. I think everyone still alive would agree with that, excluding you. So, your attack WAS an attack (albeit a weak, unsupported one) and it WAS OMGUS and it WAS full of fail. Not stretching credibility at all at this point.

5. I'm too lazy
I said I didn't want to quote the message directly above mine. What's wrong with that? You could just, you know, scroll up a bit and read it for yourself.

------------------------

That's all he's got. Those 5 things, unless I missed something. If I did, I hope he DOES post before I get back so I can see what it was. I'm going to assume I didn't miss anything for now though.

Is that basis for a lynch? Hell no! MAYBE the first third and fourth, if they were true. Thing is, I already showed why they AREN'T true. So, cruelty has some explaining to do. Now that you can see exactly what his arguments are, in their entirety, I think it would be obvious to anyone that he's pushing the leakiest case ever.

At this point, I'd lynch Reckoner today and Cruelty tomorrow. Why? Because while Cruelty is pushing an idiotic case, I'd expect that from him given his previous play. Reckoner on the other hand...

So, I think I'm already voting him, but just in case
unvote, vote:Reckoner

Why? Because Cruelty's behavior is anti town, but Reck's is more mafia flavored anti town instead of just plain old idjit anti town.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

Cruelty, you can say it's beyond pathetic, but the truth is, I talk to myself sometimes. Deal with it.

Oh, so now you're passing your omgus off as 'bait'? w/e.

Oh, and less Ad Homs please. They make you look like scum even more. Your post would be about half as long without them.

I'm not trying to paint you as a drooling idiot, obviously you can type, but what I AM saying is that your playstyle at the beginning of the game was anti-town. Are you going to say now that that was a gambit as well?

Your entire post was just a bunch of personal attacks, swearing and saying 'I don't believe you.'

---------

Now, about Reck's post from yesterday...

I figured out why I don't like it. Reck's entire basis for lynching DoS has been that he didn't post enough (lurking). Now that DoS is back, Reck, instead of waiting to hear what he has to say wants us to lynch.

DoS: You want to lynch before we gain useful information.

Reck: No, I just want to lynch right now, (presumably before we gain useful information).

That's the way I read that exchange. Now, I'd like DoS to post some more, but at this point I'd say we just lynch Reck immediately.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:15 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

Holy shit. I went and skimmed a couple of games with you in them, and you do get a little excited. At least it makes playing with you fun, amirite?

I could even believe what you're saying, seeing as it fits your wording (no you're just scum could be meaning "no, I don't want to rush the lynch, I just am convinced you are scum" in addition to "stfu, you're scum and we should lynch now") but after skimming your other games, I'd say the second makes more sense. Now, if you are normally really animated, that's fine, but that's not what we're talking about here. I'm saying you're overreacting not in the sense that you are 'shouting' but in that you are making mountains out of mole hills.

And aren't you hurrying this lynch along? You keep telling us to lynch his lurker ass, and now you don't want to lynch now?
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:06 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

...and this is why I want to lynch all of you. Srsly. I could definitely say that since we're only on day 3, you COULD conceivably have been contributing a hell of a lot with 10 well timed posts. Just space them out and stuff. The problem is, that isn't the case here. To hell with it. We aren't going anywhere, so I'll ask all of you: Who would you vote for at the moment? If we can come to a consensus, I'm ready to be done, unless people come up with something to discuss.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

Unfortunately, no there wasn't. I doubt that I can, but I'll ask the mod anyway. If so, then we have the game won right now.

That's about what I'd expected from all of you.

At this point, I would actually rather lynch DoS. I think all 3 of the unclear people are scummy, but lurkers are harder to read than people who don't lurk, so he'd be my choice for today. I didn't want to believe Reck at first, but after looking back, DoS really wasn't here that much. :O

So anyway,
unvote, vote: DoS
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

Cruelty, are you just going to sit there and say 'omg that's scummy' without any explanation after everything I do, or are you going to start doing something worthwhile? My list of scum would go Reck >> DoS > You. There's a small margin between DoS and you however. I'm down with lynching DoS for one reason and one reason only: I find it easier to read people when they give me something to read. (IE: posting) Now, DoS HAS posted, and half the time he puts something in there, but in this instance volume is more important than content. We have a mislynch and I intend to remove the most difficult person to analyze with it. That would be DoS.

Now, yes I have changed my vote a lot. What's wrong with that? Am I not allowed to change my mind, or do you just think I shouldn't throw my vote around?

Normally, I wouldn't follow along with a person I believe to be a likely mafia member, but since there should only be one left, that's not a problem here. I still don't like Reck, but I would rather have to pick between him and yourself than DoS and one of you.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

Well, I guess it's just as well that I didn't get a chance to try my awesomesauce plan. See, in addition to having a nightkill, I also got one time nightkill immunity due to my awesome shields. So, the plan was to lynch today and have the scum shoot me, leaving us with a mislynch and time for me to blast the scum. I actually wasn't able to doubleshoot with xvart's gun, but I figured making myself seem as overpowered as possible would be the best way to draw the nightkill.

It was a silly plan, but it could have worked.

@reck: Actually, I was planning on lynching you in lylo anyway. I just figured that since we had a mislynch, I might as well get rid of the hardest person to read.

@bv: Yeah, the pgo is really a swing role. This could have EASILY turned into a quick scum win if they hadn't killed the pgo.

@Mod: wtf was the motivator supposed to do?

Anyway, I kind of felt a little unhappy with the way the night actions turned out. I didn't get to go rambo on the scum. and if you were wondering, I was going to change my kill flavor to 'spartan laser to the face' along with a reference to a meme in the pm to the mod.

Good Game all! Reck might have been able to pull off the win actually... Just goes to show, even if you get totally screwed by a REALLY crappy d0 and n1, you can still have the win.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”