Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 am

Post by Zang »

1. Anyone here have any long-standing grudges or odd personal history?
2. What's your favorite implement when cornering a vampire, werewolf or science abomination - pitchfork or flaming torch?
1. No grudges
2.The flaming torch Or anything else to burn the corpses.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Zang »

JoshTheStampede wrote:I don't have any grudges that I'm aware of.

Also, torches are clearly superior to pitchforks. If there is one thing classic horror has taught me, its that all supernatural creatures fear fire.
Except for zombies, they have no consious thought so they can not fear anything. It will hurt them though and possibly kill them.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Zang »

Links to lynches are probably were the mid will put links to lynch scenes so they are easily accessible from the first page.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Zang »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Zang wrote:Links to lynches are probably were the mid will put links to lynch scenes so they are easily accessible from the first page.
Wow, I was thinking way too much into the flavor of the game. I was thinking like vampire links to the dead or something. Well, I guess the stuff on the front page is nothing special like I thought it was then, just flavor names for graveyard and links :?
:lol: I'm pretty sure it's nothing special
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Zang »

I'm not the firt one to pick torch, and what will a pitchfork do? poke a few holes in them. With fire you can insenerate them. Have you ever heard of undead ashes? I haven't.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Zang »

Pitchfork-Giant fork

Flame thrower-Giant weapon of fiery death
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Zang »

Can someone unvote ooba. I believe he is at L-1 which gives scum a chance to hammer. You started the bandwagon to start discussion and I believe that was accomplished.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Zang »

JoshTheStampede wrote:
Zang wrote:Can someone unvote ooba. I believe he is at L-1 which gives scum a chance to hammer. You started the bandwagon to start discussion and I believe that was accomplished.
No one is going to hammer him now that it's been made clear that we'll all assume the hammer is scum.
Shouldn't that have been obvious in the first place?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Zang »

JoshTheStampede wrote:
TheSkeward wrote:
JoshTheStampede wrote:
Zang wrote:
JoshTheStampede wrote:
Zang wrote:Can someone unvote ooba. I believe he is at L-1 which gives scum a chance to hammer. You started the bandwagon to start discussion and I believe that was accomplished.
No one is going to hammer him now that it's been made clear that we'll all assume the hammer is scum.
Shouldn't that have been obvious in the first place?

Should have been, yes, but everyone declaring it outright took the chance of a overeager scum slip-up from "slim" to "none".
If you believe that town won't hammer ooba, why are you voting him? Your stated vote is for pressure. If you believe that town won't hammer ooba, how is he under any pressure?

Not finding a town motivation here.
When he was at L-1 and before everyone talked about the hammer stuff, he was under pressure. Now, you're right, he isn't. My vote doesn't really need to be on him anymore.

However, I don't generally unvote unless I am moving my vote somewhere else, though, or unless I think that having it there is detrimental somehow. So until someone else pings my scumdar I'll leave my vote where it is.
why not unvote? it's as simple as this

Unvote
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Zang »

Darox wrote:
There are some unique roles and combinations, most used before on other sites. However, the game is not focused on power roles, but instead on creating levels of interaction and subtext: games within the game.
I'm an Innkeeper.

What does that tell you?

What is that supposed to mean?
Yosarian2 wrote:The whole wagon against Spyrex here seems kind of goofy.
I agree
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Zang »

I'm guessing it's your role because there hasn't really been any occupation named innkeeper since the 1800's
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Zang »

JoshTheStampede wrote:
SpyreX wrote:You explained keeping a vote on someone you don't think is scummy? 
You explained there be no other cases?
You explained why you would ASK for scumhunting to get done (see above)?
You've explained how this:
For example, if Darox comes out and says "Hey guys I'm the Innkeeper" no one really knows what that means, but if it causes Player B to then say "Yeah, I'm the Vampire Hunter" or "I'm the Holy Water Salesman" or something it's a lot worse in terms of bullseyes for the nightkill.
Isn't a slippery slope?
I explained the 1st one several times. The rest of them I don't actually know what you're talking about. I'm sorry I didn't "explain there be no other cases", whatever that means. 

I'm asking for scumhunting to get done as opposed to continuing this useless derail, and I still don't understand how you think my "slippery slope" argument makes me scum. I think you just like to yell "slippery slope" as if it proves your point, which, again, I still am not clear on what your point even is. 

Do you think I'm scum because I tried to prevent a possible claim? Even if you are certain no claim was coming, why would scum try to prevent claiming at all? Does that make any sense to you at all? 

I am now officially done arguing with you about this completely ludicrous waste of everyone's time. Feel free to get in the last word if you want. Feel free to post the same things again and see if anyone else will join you on the absurd wagon. Also feel free to make any real cases you want, but I'm just not going to feed the troll about this one anymore. 

My vote is on cruelty for reasons I have explained. I think SpyreX is just an insane townie who has tunneled onto me for reasons beyond my comprehension, but with every post he makes I question whether anyone could really be as deluded as he sounds. For now though, I don't think he's scum.

I would really, really like to hear from anyone else in this game about pretty much anything that doesn't involve crazy ranting from SpyreX or the words "slippery slope" or "roleclaim". Posts that don't sound like they were run through Babelfish a few times would be a plus, too.
I agree with Josh that he did explain the first one but just because he explained it doesn't mean his logic is sound. All I got from that argument was that Josh hates unvoting without having someone else to vote for. I still do not understand why though.

And this is a waste of time, I see minimal scumhunting being done at the moment. I see an argument that is currently going nowhere.

And spyrex, just because he was asking if daroxs inkeeper statement was a claim doesn't mean he wanted him to claim. He was just asking for clarification which I do not find scummy. Either "yes i'm claiming" or "no it's something else". And if the answer is yes than darox should be the one to be blamed, not Josh.

And I'm sorry for my low activity, it was easter weekend and I really wasn't feeling so good (i'm still not).
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Zang »

Cruelty wrote:I'm here, I'm just waiting for someone to say something.
this

Fixed quotes -EB
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Zang »

Oh shit,

Vote:Ooba

will post something relevant later
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Zang »

I didn't connect that to him being a suicide vig. In that case

Unvote
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Zang »

Not a vig

Vote: Ooba
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Zang »

I was suprised that you were a vig and that you killed Josh.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Zang »

Well he didn't just claim, he used his power. And I unvoted when I saw that he might be a suicide day vig. And I also hate that gambit, I see no real point in it.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Zang »

ooba wrote:
ooba wrote:
Zang wrote:
Oh shit,

Would you mind clarifying the bolded reaction to my post?
Zang wrote:I was suprised that you were a vig and that you killed Josh.
Well this reason doesn't gel with your next post where you claim you never even connected me with a suicide vig
Zang wrote:I didn't connect that to him being a suicide vig. In that case

Unvote
If you actually thought I had killed Josh, your reaction should have been of curiosity to see what Josh turns up as. The very fact that you said "Oh shit" and proceeded to vote me gives me the impression that you already knew his town alignment.

Vote: Zang

Josh wrote:Just to be clear, using bolded "game code" to pretend to use powers you don't have is about the most unethical thing you can do in a game of Mafia without straight-up cheating.
Don't want to get into an argument here and sidetrack the game, but calling it unethical is ridiculous. Best discussed in the MD forum later.
SpyreX wrote:"All scummy things are directly related to me" - Josh

Of course, who am I to stand in the way of a bus. Only problem is that everything in this tryst points to Josh being a more valuable scum-PR.

Unvote, Vote: Ooba
"Hey this is just me hopping onto a growing wagon. I'm also trying to link a completely unrelated player to my scumbuddy (on whom I made a weak case and gave the appearance of attacking)"

FOS: SpyreX
I did know that you were a vig but I didn't know you were a suicide vig. And me saying "Oh shit" was meant to be like "oh shit, wow. I didn't expect ooba to be a vig," I didn't write that much because I had little time.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Zang »

JoshTheStampede wrote:
Zang wrote:
ooba wrote:
ooba wrote:
Zang wrote:
Oh shit,

Would you mind clarifying the bolded reaction to my post?
Zang wrote:I was suprised that you were a vig and that you killed Josh.
Well this reason doesn't gel with your next post where you claim you never even connected me with a suicide vig
Zang wrote:I didn't connect that to him being a suicide vig. In that case

Unvote
If you actually thought I had killed Josh, your reaction should have been of curiosity to see what Josh turns up as. The very fact that you said "Oh shit" and proceeded to vote me gives me the impression that you already knew his town alignment.

Vote: Zang

Josh wrote:Just to be clear, using bolded "game code" to pretend to use powers you don't have is about the most unethical thing you can do in a game of Mafia without straight-up cheating.
Don't want to get into an argument here and sidetrack the game, but calling it unethical is ridiculous. Best discussed in the MD forum later.
SpyreX wrote:"All scummy things are directly related to me" - Josh

Of course, who am I to stand in the way of a bus. Only problem is that everything in this tryst points to Josh being a more valuable scum-PR.

Unvote, Vote: Ooba
"Hey this is just me hopping onto a growing wagon. I'm also trying to link a completely unrelated player to my scumbuddy (on whom I made a weak case and gave the appearance of attacking)"

FOS: SpyreX
I did know that you were a vig but I didn't know you were a suicide vig. And me saying "Oh shit" was meant to be like "oh shit, wow. I didn't expect ooba to be a vig," I didn't write that much because I had little time.
If you actually thought he was a vig, and believed him, then why would you vote him? Vigs are almost always town.
My vote was more of a pressure vote and not because I thought he was scum. I wanted to know why he killed you. I never understood this gambit because if I was a day vig, I would wait until I was sure a person was mafia but ooba even said this-
Ooba wrote:Well I'm not entirely sold on Josh
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Zang »

Magna wrote:Why were you surprised he wasn’t a Vig?
I don't know what you are asking me here because in the post you quoted I was saying that I was suprised he was a vig.

So are you asking why I was surpised that ooba was a vig or why I was suprised when I learned he wasn't a vig? 
Darox wrote:I doubt yosarian is only looking for absolutes here.
Darox wrote: Spyrex is scum, Ooba is town, Josh is VI. 

Case solved. 

Unvote, Vote Spyrex
That's pretty conradictary. Why is SpyreX scum? And why is ooba town?
Ooba wrote:ii) You unvoted when Darox mentioned suicide vig because "Hey, whats the use in pressurizing a guy who's going to die"?
Pressuring someone doesn't work if they are going to die anyway.
Ooba wrote:iii) I'm just unclear on the last part - you voted me again after you found out I was not a vig because you really don't see the purpose in the gambit and think its distracting.
I have to agree with Josh, it's unethnical. This is the first time I have seen that gambit this way and I can see numerous flaws in it.

The point of it Is to get reactions out of scum right well now that the gambit is so widely used, scum should know not to react so differently than town. And also the person that reacts to the kill is only scum if the "killed" person is scum.

Do I have that right?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Zang »

Darox wrote:
Zang wrote:
Darox wrote:I doubt yosarian is only looking for absolutes here.
Darox wrote: Spyrex is scum, Ooba is town, Josh is VI. 

Case solved. 

Unvote, Vote Spyrex
That's pretty conradictary.
How?

Because if you actually think about it, it's not.
I guess it's not as contradictory as I originally thought but you still have not answered why SpyreX is scum and Ooba is town.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Zang »

N
Magna wrote:Your post at 201 shows surprise to me that Ooba has made a Dayvig. Why?

Since I’ve had to revisit I have another question also. Did you not read Ooba’s post, since you unvote at 204 because you didn't realize he was a suicide vig? Ooba clearly states he’s dead – “This also means I’m dead. Hope it was worth it.”
why shouldn't I have been surprised? to my knowledge he did not previously claim vig. For the second question I have to confess that I read his statement wrong, I thought it said "If this means that I'm dead, I hope it was worth it." Meaning that if he is killed/lynched he would hope that it was worth it.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Zang »

Unvote
Vote: Darox

As magna pointed out, he is active lurking and refusing to answer questions asked directly to him.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Zang »

Darox wrote:Ooba is town because I say he is
Im fine where my vote is
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Zang »

cruelty wrote:huh you're a kiwi too

the impression i get is that you ask questions to look busy as opposed to genuinely seeking answers.

What's kiwi?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Zang »

Ooba wrote:easjo
- Easily the worst amongst the lurkers
- Active lurking: Has time to answer what a kiwi is, but not the questions posed to him on his previous analysis
- Hasn't taken a stance (Disregarding the previous post)
I disagree, Darox is the worst of the active lurkers. He still hadn't said why he thinks you (Ooba) are scum.

I do agree with magna. I think he is confessing to active lurking as a joke in order to dismiss the fact that he is active lurking.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Zang »

Also welcome NS!
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Zang »

I don't think Ooba is scum, I said he was town, and I said that because that was the general feel I got from his posts at that time.
But you should already know that if you were actually reading the game.

Do I have to spell everything out for you?
I meant town
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Zang »

Nobody Special wrote:
JoshTheStampede in post 164 wrote:
Also, I'm not done arguing altogether. I'm done arguing with SpyreX about that topic, because my pages of argument with him led me to believe he is either a crazy person
or misinterpreting things on purpose
, and I don't think arguing with him will accomplish anything other than spamming the thread and preventing other avenues of discussion. He thinks I'm scum, I think he's crazy, and we all know this now, along with reasons on both sides. Anything more between SpyreX and I at this point would just be shouting at each other, basically.
Actually, it is my opinion that YOU are the one purposefully misinsterpreting things -- you went on and on about "I don't want to hear 'slippery slope' and I won't entertain this argument any further" -- and now you're trying to say you know what a slippery slope argument is? Please, get lynched.

Vote: Josh

Still on page 7. Still reading. Still happy with a Josh lynch.
I believe you just put him at L-1.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Zang »

Sorry, I didn't see magnas unvote.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Zang »

Do you have any opinions on the wagon? Or are you just going to idly watch it roll by?
Actually, I didn't see anything particulary scummy about Josh. Sadly I was mistaken

Unvote
Vote: JoshTheStampede

If he wants to be lynched, let him be lynched. Hopefully hes scum.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Zang »

It should be
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Zang »

what does it mean by weak vig?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Zang »

And happy birthday yosarian!

Oh, the irony.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:34 am

Post by Zang »

I thought a traitor didn't know the mafia but if he was night killed by the mafia then he could join the mafia.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Zang »

I just want to be clear … the only reason you voted for Josh was his self-vote?
pretty much, Previously though I didn't see Josh scummy but I wasn't sure he was town either. If I did think he was town I probably wouldn't have hammered.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Zang »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Darox wrote:Voting CMAR so hard right now.

'No, nothing to do with miller. Also, I'm pretty sure one doesn't know that they are a miller, only regular.'

'I'd like to clear up that what I said has absolutely nothing to do with my role. Explanation later.'

If it's got nothing to do with your role, then it's speculation on the setup.

And if it's speculation on the setup, then why the hell did you imply you had such in depth knowledge.
No where have I ever seen a miller who knows he is a miller because then they would just claim miller and mafia would be able to claim miller. That's stupid.
Yes, I have been speculating about the setup. I've been thinking about "weak vig". Weak doc is if they protect mafia, then they die. This would not make sense for a vig though, since shooting mafia and then dying is stupid and defeats the purpose of a vig. So the only thing I could come up with is that they can't choose who they shoot at night. Thinking about the flavor of the game, I thought of a mob killing a monster. So there might be a group of weak vigs? This is all speculation of course and I can guarantee that my role PM does not tell me any of this :(
I have been in a game where there was a miller and he knew. He wouldn't claim and when he was replaced it was the first thing he did since he was at L-1. The town was then faced with a desicion either to lynch him or accept his claim. We lynched him and he was the town miller.

I would think that based on what you say about a weak doc that a weak vig would be killed if he targeted town, killing both of them.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Zang »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Zang wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Darox wrote:Voting CMAR so hard right now.

'No, nothing to do with miller. Also, I'm pretty sure one doesn't know that they are a miller, only regular.'

'I'd like to clear up that what I said has absolutely nothing to do with my role. Explanation later.'

If it's got nothing to do with your role, then it's speculation on the setup.

And if it's speculation on the setup, then why the hell did you imply you had such in depth knowledge.
No where have I ever seen a miller who knows he is a miller because then they would just claim miller and mafia would be able to claim miller. That's stupid.
Yes, I have been speculating about the setup. I've been thinking about "weak vig". Weak doc is if they protect mafia, then they die. This would not make sense for a vig though, since shooting mafia and then dying is stupid and defeats the purpose of a vig. So the only thing I could come up with is that they can't choose who they shoot at night. Thinking about the flavor of the game, I thought of a mob killing a monster. So there might be a group of weak vigs? This is all speculation of course and I can guarantee that my role PM does not tell me any of this :(
I have been in a game where there was a miller and he knew. He wouldn't claim and when he was replaced it was the first thing he did since he was at L-1. The town was then faced with a desicion either to lynch him or accept his claim. We lynched him and he was the town miller.

I would think that based on what you say about a weak doc that a weak vig would be killed if he targeted town, killing both of them.
Hmmm, that goes against anything I've ever seen. Good to know though.
That would be quite drastic to town though. Two townies dead in a small game like this? Also, roles aren't usually told if they are weak or strong, so the vig would not know this likely and would go ahead and shoot.
well, you might have a point about the two kills being detrimental to the town plus there would be the normal mafia kill. Although I wouldn't know if roles would be told if they are weak/strong, it would probably depend on the mod and what type of role it is.

Also maybe a weak vig is like a 50% vig and only has a chance of succesfully killing the target.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Zang »

Nobody Special wrote:
unvote

Vote: CMAR
Why did you vote for him?

And this time i'm sure that is L-1.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Zang »

Nobody Special wrote:Because I certainly wasn't going to win over enough votes for easjo. I'll work on that case much more tomorrow.

Why aren't you voting? Who's your top suspect?
Because I see no need to. I'm suspicous of theskeward and easjo.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Zang »

magna wrote:@Zang could you elaborate a bit on your suspicions?
Well, easjo hasn't posted anything this day except a V/la notice which is expired (as you can tell by the prod). But now that I look back at the skeward I don't really see him as scum. So I'll vote for easjo,

Vote: easjo682
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Zang »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Zang wrote:
magna wrote:@Zang could you elaborate a bit on your suspicions?
Well, easjo hasn't posted anything this day except a V/la notice which is expired (as you can tell by the prod). But now that I look back at the skeward I don't really see him as scum. So I'll vote for easjo,

Vote: easjo682
Why don't you see him as scum anymore?
Why vote the lurker? Any thoughts on the case on me/NS?
I remember his day 1 lurking and I didn't really see him step it up until I did an ISO on him and he's been contributing alot more than I originally thought. I voted for the lurker because I don't see you or NS as scum and he really hasn't even tried to contribute anything the whole game. As I said last sentence, I don't see anything scummy about you or NS. I looked back two pages to your post 449 and I saw that the majority of your reasons for suspecting NS is because of either what Slaine Hays did or that he isn't scumhunting, and if your looking for someone that isn't scumhunting then easjo is doing a lot less scumhunting.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #44) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Zang »

Well easjo is replacing out. So until he is replaced I will

Unvote
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #45) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Zang »

Nobody Special wrote:
TheSkeward wrote:
Nobody Special
Doesn't like Darox's nameclaim.
"Very skeptical of Josh". No given reason. At this point Josh is obv the D1 lynch.
Says SpryeX is "less jovial, less outspoken" than usual.
Is way, way too ready to lynch Josh, for "purposely misinterpreting things" - his example is the slippery slope debate. Concludes with "Please, get lynched. Vote: Josh. Still on Page 7. Still reading. Still happy with a Josh lynch."
When SpryeX (not harshly at all, complete with a wink smiley face) responds to his comments, he says "Just observing, sheesh. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Have NONE of you on this whole fucking board EVER heard of '"hyperbole?'"
D2, he votes a lurker. Laughably, he also says "I also have some suspicions about Darox (admitted active lurking, distancing from Josh)"
When Darox pressures CMAR, he says to CMAR, "So, what you're
really
saying is that your target ceased to be a target, and, for whatever reason, you declined to even look for another target. Gotcha."

In essence: he seems to think everyone is scum. As soon as anyone is under any kind of pressure at all, he jumps onto them as though he's always been there. Furthermore, whenever he perceives any kind of pressure on himself (above, in the response to Darox, and also in the back-and-forths with CMAR), he responds with venomous ad-hom.

I'm definitely happy with a CMAR lynch. I'm fairly sure one is scum, and it's possible both are scum, and I don't see the other contributing positively to the game anyway. But I think NS is more likely to be scum, and CMAR's more likely to be just stupid.
You call this a
case?

I don't think everyone is scum. Far from it.

I have made cases on each person I've voted for; I'm very sorry if those cases aren't meeting your standards.

I do agree, though, that CMAR is just being VI.
I agree, this isn't really a case on him, more like an observation of what you did during the game but only minimally showing how that is scummy.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #46) » Wed May 05, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Zang »

Magna wrote:Now that easjo is being replaced you have removed your vote. Do you have any suspicions at this point or are you just content to hang out?
Just because I have removed my vote doesn't mean I think he isn't scum, im going to see how his replacement handles things and then decide if I should vote for him. I also have a few minor suspicouns but nothing really voteworthy at the moment.

And welcome VasudeVa
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #47) » Fri May 07, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Zang »

VasudeVa wrote:Zang #167 - Defending previously unconfirmed scum now are we?
Yes, I don't see why it matters though. I have stated before that I didn't think Josh was really scummy until he attempted to selfhammer.
magna wrote:You don’t necessarily have to vote to act on your suspicions. You could work up some questions for those who are triggering your scum radar. In reviewing your ISO you really haven’t advanced any siginificant arguments or questions at players. 
Ok, well the only one really triggering my scumdar is VV but he really hasn't posted much so my question to him is-

What did you think about easjo, the person you replaced? (besides that he was a lurker)
magna wrote:This was two days before the lynch was made. What changed about your suspicion or lack thereof for Darox that you make no mention of him after night?
Well Darox did eventually provide his reasons for saying ooba was town and he has recently picked up his activity. I'm still a little suspicous of Darox but he hasn't really done anything major recently to increase theese suspicouns
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #48) » Sun May 09, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Zang »

Sorry for low activity, I will try to post something better sometime today or tommorow.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #49) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Zang »

:x

There goes my case on VV
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #50) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Zang »

ooba wrote:
Zang wrote::x

There goes my case on VV
Amazing timing as usual Zang.
- You weren't on the wagon of the
only
player whom you focused on on D2
- I love the backtrack from your case.
- You already seem sure about the flip being town too ..
-Well if you waited a day until I had my case, I would have hammered.
-I don't know what you mean in the last two
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #51) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Zang »

Ok, that makes more sence.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #52) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Zang »

Why?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #53) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:54 am

Post by Zang »

Not really.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #54) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:55 am

Post by Zang »

And what's a Spiritualist?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #55) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Zang »

I completely forgot his claim.

I do remember reading it though.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #56) » Fri May 14, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Zang »

I'm fine with mass claim.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #57) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:13 am

Post by Zang »

ooba wrote:Not that I have a problem with going first - I just wanted to suggest an alternate method we tried out in Weeds mafia

Everyone lists out their order of suspicions i.e the order in which you want to claim first from 1 to 7. You assign points to each position so 1 would be 7, 2 would be 6. You total up the points for all 7 lists and then the people claim in order of their totals.

I personally think it is superior to the popcorn analysis as it gives more info for analysis ..
I don't really understand but I think we should do popcorn. It's quick and easy.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #58) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Zang »

Ok, I'm a weak vigilante (like yosarian),
Welcome to Victorian Vampire! I suggest you add the topic to your Watch list and read over the rules.

You are Marcus the Cobbler, part of the Angry Mob. You want to huddle in your shop’s protection, but your harpy of a wife has forced you into the night to join the town’s defense and prove your manhood. Once per night you may try to kill someone, succeeding if you get help from another player in the Angry Mob. You can’t do it alone, though. You win with town.

Please reply to this message with the name of your role to confirm that you have read the rules. Good luck!
Next: Darox
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #59) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Zang »

N1-Darox
N2-NS
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #60) » Mon May 17, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Zang »

The claims in my mind only clear Cruelty. In a game with a Miller it is a certainty there is a Cop role on the innocent side. I also believe that this means there is an investigation immune Mafia role.
Actually I think it clears me also. Think, my role contained the basic outline of both yours and SpyreXs role and the somewhat same flavor (the angry mob). I don't think anybody could actually make that up with nothing to base it on and be so close to both of yours.

Does that make sence?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #61) » Mon May 17, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Zang »

Really?

Ok, I've never been in a game that allowed quoting role pms before.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #62) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Zang »

Cruelty wrote:if all three of you shoot at magna tonight (which a pro-town magna should have no issue with), then his flip (inno or guilty) will basically confirm you.
I don't like this idea. If he flips town then, we pretty much know that spyreX Is scum but we would loose the power to vig. I'm not sure it's really worth the risk, instead I think me and magna should vig one of the vannilas, if it goes through then we are both telling the truth.
Magna wrote:So the only thing I could come up with is that they can't choose who they shoot at night. Thinking about the flavor of the game, I thought of a mob killing a monster. So there might be a group of weak vigs?

Line 1 “So the only thing I could come up with is that they can’t choose who they shoot at night.” 

I read this as “Weak Vigs can’t simply choose a victim and bam it happens”. This is accurate, as the kill depends on coordination with other Mob members. 

Line 2 “Thinking about the flavor of the game, I thought of a mob killing a monster.” This is a description of how the weak vig mechanic works. He even uses the word Mob. 

Line 3 “So there might be a group of weak vigs?” – Absolutely correct. 

As for the whole speculation line what else do you expect to be said given how negatively everyone reacted to suspected role fishing / claiming on Day 1?
I disagree about line 1, or at least I didn't interpret it the same way as you. I thought he was saying that we can't choose our victims because some other aspect does (the mod, randomness, etc.)

I do agree however with the other lines. 
Magna wrote:@ Zang – What did you think when you saw CMAR’s post regarding the Vig mechanics?
Well, I thought he was trying to signal to us that he was another vig but messed up the first line so it wasn't so obvious. I actually believed this until his claim.
Magna wrote:Emphasis added. An attempt to signal who was originally my Night 1 target. Zang, did you pick up on this? If so I’m sorry … at the last second I rethought based on CMAR’s end of Day play and changed my target.
Yes, I did. But when the kill didn't go through I thought it was coincidence.

Actually cruelty, it should be me and spyreX that target a vannila because I think magnas breadcrumbs, prove him.
TheSkeward wrote:I think that each weak vig should kill whoever he thinks is scum out of the pool of weak vigs, since I agree that four is unlikely. I'm against lynching any of them today.
If you think a weak vig shouldn't be lynched today. Why include this if you voted for SpyreX at the end of the post.
TheSkeward wrote:Preview Edit: HOLD IT RIGHT FUCKING THERE. Cruelty got a guilty on Yosarian2. Yosarian2 was a weak vig/miller, and unless I'm mistaken, he didn't know he was a miller. That point is critical to this throught process, so point it out somewhere if there's information to the contrary. 

AND YET, he got an INNOCENT on SpryeX, another claimed weak vig. I find it extremely likely that all the Angry Mob are millers.
This is wierd, maybe tonight cruelty should investigate either me or magna and see if he gets a guilty result.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #63) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Zang »

Magna wrote:Zang do you feel comfortable Vigging Sprex tonight?
yes,

but I would prefer this-
I wrote:maybe tonight cruelty should investigate either me or magna and see if he gets a guilty result
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #64) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Zang »

TheSkeward wrote:Zang, I don't think you understand the concept of a preview edit. You see, there's a preview button. When you're previewing, you can still edit. So if you say Preview Edit: whatever, it means you hit preview, then added 'whatever' to your post.[/teach]

I left the earlier point in rather than rewriting my post because I had to go get my student ID card and my friend was bitching at me to hurry up. It also allows you to see my train of thoughts.

To me, this is completely obvious. I'm pretty sure "Preview Edit: HOLD UP A FUCKING MINUTE" pretty clearly explains that this part of the post is in disagreement with the previous because I've changed my mind after just realizing something. Zang's just stupid. SpryeX is attacking it because he's scum and hoping someone will jump on it.

So SpryeX, out of the four options, which do you think is true and why?
what I meant was, after your "preview edit" why didn't you just delete the top paragraph?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #65) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Zang »

I know, I was just showing you that i know what a preview edit is. Because it didn't sound like you understood my question.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #66) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Zang »

Cruelty wrote:i'm not prepared to clear spyrex, i'd prefer we vigi'd magna and see what happens tomorrow.
what about this-
I wrote:I don't like this idea. If he flips town then, we pretty much know that spyreX Is scum but we would loose the power to vig. I'm not sure it's really worth the risk, instead I think me and magna should vig one of the vannilas, if it goes through then we are both telling the truth.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #67) » Tue May 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Zang »

Cruelty wrote:zang it's somewhat irrelevant as we lose the ability to vigi after tonight anyway (it'd be far too big a gamble to vigi with 4 players alive).
I see, but I'd we are going to vig a vig I would rather it be SpyreX.
Cruelty wrote:7 left

1 lynch today
2 kills tonight

puts us at mylo tomorrow

or

1 lynch today
1 kill tonight (vigis no-kill)

gives us another mislynch before lylo
we could not lynch anybody.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #68) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:44 am

Post by Zang »

If we no lynch today, the vigs could kill tonight and we still have one lynch before lylo.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #69) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Zang »

Magna wrote:Back up the logic train for a second here and consider carefully the situation. Assuming we have two remaining scum (and if we have three things are much worse for Town),
I don't think there would be three left, because if there was three and Josh survived day 1 and was recruited, there would be a total of 4 scum. So if there was 4 scum, the town would have lost with 8 players still alive.

And I would like to lynch darox or ooba since there claims are the easiest to fake, plus as magna pointed out, they have added little if anything about their opinion on the vigs.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #70) » Wed May 19, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Zang »

SpyreX wrote:@Zang: If TS gets lynched today and IS town, go ahead and shoot me. Otherwise, shoot Manga.
I would rather lynch someone else. But I'm fine with doing this, because either-

1. TS is scum, I shoot magna. If magna dies, your telling the truth and if he doesn't you get lynched tommorow
2.TS is town, we shoot you. If your scum (which is likely) will have one scum down and we can lynch one of either darox or ooba tommorow or if you are town, tommorow will be lylo. Either way both me and magna are confirmed town.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #71) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Zang »

Magna wrote:Laughably you can’t even get my name right. It’s M-A-G-N-A. And I’m fine with this scenario because I’m confident you will not be able to kill me with Zang. If Skeward is lynched and flips scum I’m thrilled. Because then the only way you kill me is with a normal night-kill. Thus cruelty lives and gets another investigation of either ooba or Darox.

And if Skeward is innocent then you die, unless your role-blocker scum friend you’ve been warning about actually exists.
I'm pretty sure your town but I don't understand this. As town you should have no problem sacrificing yourself for the town. If theSkeward is scum, me and spyrex are going to try and you, if it succeeds he's tellling the truth and if not we lynch him tommorow.If theskeward is town, we are killing Spyrex.

So

Vote: The Skeward
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #72) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Zang »

Can somebody hammer now?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #73) » Wed May 26, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Zang »

I targeted SpyreX.

HOS: SpyreX
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #74) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Zang »

Spyrex was innocent as told by our town confirmed cop.
If magna and zang were both telling the truth Spyrex should be dead. [/quote]

unless their is a scum roleblocker or redirector.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #75) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Zang »

Ok, i'm here.

I'm confused about the action succesful/unsuccesful messages but I'll come back soon with my messages and thoughts.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #76) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Zang »

ElectricBadger wrote:
Zang wrote:I will try to kill Darox.
Confirmed, thank you!
ElectricBadger wrote:Okies
(He didn't quote my second one)
ElectricBadger wrote:
Zang wrote:I will try to kill SpyreX.
Alrighty, thanks for getting your action to me so fast!

Magna wrote:You haven’t because you know you aren’t allowed to post fake material from the GM. I already posted my correspondence and if I had fabricated them I’m sure I would have been modkilled for faking information from the GM. But I didn't need to fake them because I'm telling the truth.
I didn't read that In the rules but if your right and SpyreX is the godfather, than couldn't he post the messages from the mod he got from sending in a mafia kill, except changing the quote. Or would that be considered faking a message.
Magna wrote:Hammer away Zang and Ooba
I'd rather not yet, I believe it is lylo and I want to be careful with my vote.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #77) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Zang »

SpyreX wrote:Look at what I quoted about TheSkeward. Unsuccessful actions are told so by the mod. Manga came in insinuating he was roleblocked but, as we can see, thats not the case.
but he also didn't get an unsuccesful message when he targeted CryMeARiver, you didn't get one when you targeted magna and I didn't get one when I targeted Darox or you.
SpyreX wrote:The reason I didn't die is because he's faking it. That's why in order to push this its now ohh snap Godfather, Doctor AND Roleblocker the scumteam
but if he was faking it wouldn't he have died?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #78) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Zang »

What if there is a redirector who redirected him? Than his target would be succesful, but he would be targeting someone else.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #79) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Zang »

Either way, did you read magnas last post?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #80) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Zang »

How about we lynch darox today and we try killing SpyreX again tonight when there is no roleblocker?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #81) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Zang »

Why is ooba scum?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #82) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Zang »

But why is that scummy?

(besides him lurking)
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #83) » Sun May 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Zang »

Let's hope my plan works.

Vote: Darox
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #84) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Zang »

sorry guys
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #85) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Zang »

CryMeARiver wrote:Mod, you failed
They did not reach a majority and town still could have won tonight with the vigs
Game is broken
Oh, and I called both mafia in this: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/J2YrTJsVGm2
not unless the mafia decided to kill nobody.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #86) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Zang »

And I am smart!
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #87) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Zang »

And magna, all the stuff you said about me to prove my townness was a lie. I didn't pick up on on your breadcrumb and I don't know why I voted for ooba but it wasn't because he was a dayvig and I was a weak vig.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #88) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Zang »

i have to apologize to town, my head really wasn't in this game at all.
this

(until day 3)
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”