VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote: Alex

for realz. You vote yourself, that's game in my book.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Lacey, you had it coming. And don't worry Sotty, she didn't really ruin anything. (though no one should do that, it's very mean)

Alex is at L-2, btw.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Well, yeah, but she might not have seen that I guess if she just started at Season 1.

Anyhow, what do you think of Alex's self vote?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Lacey wrote:With 12 players it seems likely we're either up against (A) one large mafia, or (B) two scum groups. The last time Zachrulez ran a Zachtown game the answer was the former, a large mafia:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=1250

Determining which hole we're in is, in my opinion, important to our strategy and scum hunting.
How important do you think this is on Day 1?
Lacey wrote:Which do you prefer, town or scum? Why?
Eh, I like a good mix of either alignment, though Vi has jinxed me forever and I can't seem to draw scum any more.
Lacey wrote:Personally I prefer town. I enjoy being one of the good guys, and I rather detest lying. Being town makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
This is pretty showy and makes me want to lynch you.

Unvote, Vote: Lacey

Lacey wrote:Maybe I misunderstand the dynamics of a 2 scum vs. 10 town, but the setup seems to favor town over scum at first glance, especially with power roles.
well, in a 2vs10 setup without any powerroles, town has about a 0% win rate in the history of MS. Something to consider.
Lacey wrote:By analyzing potential scum pairs, examples of buddying, etc. Most of all we need to keep in mind the potential setups when building our cases and examining our evidence. For example, since (B) is a potential case, someone scum hunting vigorously needs to not be taken as a gold standard of being town. Vigilance will be key.

As always, the more information we are aware of, the better the chance of a town win.
This is you, attempting to appear pro-town without actually DOING anything.
jeromus wrote:Wait...I'm being leaped upon because my random vote offered no relevant justification? Wow.
You were "leaped upon"? Where did that happen?
jeromus wrote:Oh, I see Cirdua is already misrepping me
Seemed like a pretty accurate assessment of your play if you ask me. You're quite interested in talking about things off topic.

hey, alex, now that you've recovered from your manic depression, anywhere else you'd like to plunk that vote down?

Other people who are probably scum with Lacey:
Col. Cathart
Cirdua

And I need to hear from the lurkers soon. That is all.

A URL tag that was unnecessary ended up around the link in the first quoted part of Lacey's post. Somehow that unnecessary tag hid your entire post.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

What the frak.....my posts are invisible now?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Lacey, setups are not important on Day 1. At all. You have no clue what we're dealing with and Vi is correct that focusing on that is something scum are far more interested in.
Lacey wrote:Which do you prefer, town or scum? Why?
Eh, I like a good mix of either alignment, though Vi has jinxed me forever and I can't seem to draw scum any more.
Lacey wrote:Personally I prefer town. I enjoy being one of the good guys, and I rather detest lying. Being town makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
This is pretty showy and makes me want to lynch you.

Unvote, Vote: Lacey

Lacey wrote:Maybe I misunderstand the dynamics of a 2 scum vs. 10 town, but the setup seems to favor town over scum at first glance, especially with power roles.
well, in a 2vs10 setup without any powerroles, town has about a 0% win rate in the history of MS. Something to consider.
Lacey wrote:By analyzing potential scum pairs, examples of buddying, etc. Most of all we need to keep in mind the potential setups when building our cases and examining our evidence. For example, since (B) is a potential case, someone scum hunting vigorously needs to not be taken as a gold standard of being town. Vigilance will be key.

As always, the more information we are aware of, the better the chance of a town win.
This is you, attempting to appear pro-town without actually DOING anything.
jeromus wrote:Wait...I'm being leaped upon because my random vote offered no relevant justification? Wow.
You were "leaped upon"? Where did that happen?
jeromus wrote:Oh, I see Cirdua is already misrepping me
Seemed like a pretty accurate assessment of your play if you ask me. You're quite interested in talking about things off topic.

hey, alex, now that you've recovered from your manic depression, anywhere else you'd like to plunk that vote down?

Other people who are probably scum with Lacey:
Col. Cathart
Cirdua

And I need to hear from the lurkers soon. That is all.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Zachrulez wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:What the frak.....my posts are invisible now?
I will look into the cause of that.
I don't know what it was, but I think it was just a glitch on the site. I had originally quoted Lacey at the start of my post when she was addressing the setup thing first and it previewed as blank, but I just chose to ignore it. After it posted blank, I went back and cut that quote out of the top and it previewed fine so I posted without it.

I don't think it's anything serious.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Alex saying people are vote hopping is ridiculous. I have a feeling it is going to be difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff this game. *sigh*

I do like Lacey's questioning in this regard, however.
d3x wrote:Serious VP? The game had been open less than 24 hours and you're calling 'lurker'?
Yes. It's like christmas, you can never start too early. JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE JINGLE JANGLE....START POSTING. :)
Lacey wrote:Way to twist my words. I'd just like to know how many lynches we get. I've played a lot of C9, where you have to guess right very quickly.
Generally speaking, we'll probably have anywhere between 2 and 4 mislynches to play with. I really think you should be more focused on scumhunting and gathering information, however. Stop worrying about mislynching today because more than likely it will happen. The key is to gather enough info that if you do happen to mislynch, you can capitalize the next day and crush the scum.
Vi wrote:This post might have been made under the influence of ice cream cake.
So you not only have to beat me in a game tonight, but then you have to brag about ice cream cake. -________________________________-
d3x wrote:touché

I still like my Lacey Vote.
-_________________________-
Lacey wrote:I'd like to hear what folks think of jeromus and Alexithymia.
Meh for now. jeromus bothers me more out of the pair, but I think there are better places to look atm.

Unvote, Vote: Col. Cathart

Double scum wagon mania! Join the fun now!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

God I wish this was MSN so I could use my middle finger emoticon.....

and Double Scum Wagon Mania! is only for people voting Cirdua or The Colonel.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:Is DSWM! better than a straight Cirdua wagon?

Also, do you use AIM?
Hmm, well I like the mania and I'd like to see where it leads first. People should get off the Lacey wagon because it's old hat now.

I do use aim...but pretty much only sign on through my gmail, which is grossly lacking in middle finger emoticons.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Lacey wrote:@VP Baltar - What about Col Cathart makes you favor him for a vote right now? You state he is a better place to look than jeromus/Alexithymia. Can you help us understand your feeling?
Sure, his placement and reasoning for getting on the Alex wagon are hilariously bad. I mean:
col. cat wrote:if he votes himself, then he's not town.
Seriously? he's not town if he votes himself? I've seen many a town players vote themselves. The reason I jumped on the wagon in the first place was for a scum to come along and slide on with crappy reasoning like this. I didn't mind it at first when I thought he was just wagoning, but trying to push it as legitimate is scummy.

In terms of Jer/Alex, they need to get out of discussing past games, but nothing that either has said really has any scummy motivation behind it at this point. That's why I think col. Cat or Cirdua are much better places to be voting.

In terms of Cirdua, Vi's post highlights what bothered me most:
Vi wrote:Look at something like post 51, where instead of looking for scum, he tells Alex to play better or he might "get frustrated", whatever that may entail.
Not only is this not saying anything, but it's opening a door to jump on that wagon if it needs one final push over the edge. There really isn't much reason for town to issue warnings like this to people.

You should join in on the DSWM!, Lacey.
Cathart wrote:2) Yeah, as you may guessed from my previous posts, I'm perfectly fine with policy lynches, especially D1 when it doesn't hurt town that much even if bothersome player turns out not to be scum.
How quickly do you like to carry out policy lynches? What is gained by the town with a lynch of this nature?

@Alex - please just keep your notes to yourself and vote someone in your next post with why specifically you find them scummy. That or ask questions that will help you determine who is scummiest in your opinion. Not only does your current method clog the thread unnecessarily, but it gives away your thoughts very early to scum and allows them to adjust their play accordingly to push suspicion elsewhere.

tl;dr Keep your town reads to yourself for now and stick to the scumhunting.
Alex wrote:As for Alex's meta giving you a headache, clearly you've never played with Mastin or Haylen. The self vote(d) and fakeclaimed all the time during the RVS. It worked for them, although one of them never got policy lynched over it
Two players you should not even think about modeling your play after. Just an opinion.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Alex wrote:So that' where i've been going wrong.
Look at it this way, scum already have way more info than you do as town and by giving out your town reads to them you are simply giving them a roadmap in how they can best manipulate you toward a mislynch.
Alex wrote:What's wrong with their play?
Put in very polite terms, they are massive distractions to the town. While they may find it personally amusing to make all kinds of fake claims and vacillate between posting inane, content-less walls and super-lurking, it dramatically ups the noise level in the thread without adding much of anything to actually finding scum.

I don't see the attraction to either player's style, nor do I see why anyone would consider either "crazy good" as town or scum. I've played with Mastin enough and read Haylen's SK games that her group of friends praise her for. It really makes little sense to me as to why neither of them is policy lynched immediately in most games, as it would greatly improve the health of the town given their current metas. [/rant]
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Unvote, Vote: Cirdua

I'm a vegetarian and haven't even read the last page, but:
Cirdua wrote:A poor choice of words on my part indeed
is apologetic scum.

Catching up now :D
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Alex wrote:Wht don't you say it to her face. I'm very sure she would much prefer that.
Well, I'm not going to track you down to tell you how I feel about your play in general. You asked my opinion as your alt and I gave it. I have a feeling this discussion isn't going to be productive at all, however, so if you still want to talk about it after the game we can.
Alex wrote:Would you like to know why you people want me lynched? Here you go:

Vi won her scummies. Balter just missed out on his. But why did they get nommed? Because they conform to the set playstyle of the site well and they make it work for them.
What? When did anyone say they wanted you lynched and why do you think scummies nominations have anything to do with that anyhow? This is ridiculous.
Alex wrote:I'm not entirely sure, lol. The players in the game. The whole of MS. Everyone who votes players for controversiality. I just completely lost control of my emotions. It's been a rough few weeks, relating to my V/LA message in my sig.
:roll:

115 by d3x is good posting.
DRK wrote:Yes, he is online. And he desperately needs a day away from MS for personal reasons. Don't expect a game-relevant post today. Good day, sir.
So you're worried about being called out as lurking and you stopped in here to say essentially that even though you desperately need a break? Why bother?
Sotty wrote:I am leaning town for him simply because of Haylen's meta to lurk like a mofo as scum.
You must have missed the declared V/LA. Also, Haylen lurks regardless of alignment.
Sotty wrote:The Col, d3x and VP all feel very samey to me.
You see my play thus far in this game as comparable to Col Cat? Please elaborate.

My vote is on scum. Thread needs more lynching.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Sotty wrote:As for Haylen's meta, fair enough. But do you have a meta game of her as active scum?
No, certainly not. I think you gave an accurate assessment. I was simply pointing out that she lurks as either alignment, so it's not really a reliable scumtell.
Lacey wrote:Can someone explain to me what is going on with Alexithymia and Haylen? Are they the same person? One claims to be female, the other claims to be male... and I thought multi's were against the rules.
They are the same person. Alternative accounts (alts) are not against the site rules at all. Lots of people have them as a way of trying out new playstyles, escaping their meta prison, or generally trolling. I guess those purposes are generally defeated when your alt is outted, but oh well.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Sorry, I should add that alts are only violating site rules if you attempt to play in the same game with multiple accounts. (unless it's a Tar game, then anything goes)
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

lol, at line for line ninja

In terms of DSWM!, it wasn't manic enough for me. Plus Ciruda upped the scumminess ratio majorly with that apology. That's a huge noob scum tell.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Lacey wrote:Vi and VP Baltar. Could I get your analysis on the situation I brought up above? Both jeromus and Cirdua defending Alexithymia and jeromus excusing any connections between said players?

I know Vi just said she is getting a town read on Alexithymia, and I would appreciate her thoughts on the exchange I've highlighted.
You're searching too big for Day 1. The goal of the first day is to lynch ONE scum. Don't even worry about who may be who's partner until you have one in the bag. I'm sure people could say Vi and I are buddying because we have similar scum reads at this point, but the reality is that we just play in tandem like that early until we (she) get(s) a scum read on one another (me).

After you have lynched a scum, then you can definitively look back and see if you can find any reasonable connections.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:
VP Baltar 140 wrote:I'm sure people could say Vi and I are buddying because we have similar scum reads at this point, but the reality is that we just play in tandem like that early until we (she) get(s) a scum read on one another (me).
Hey, you were the one who tried to get the jump on me last time <.<
-___-

And we saw how that worked out.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi, who do you think is most likely to be bussing out of Lacey and DRK? They both look scummy to me with those votes. DRK is where my money is at though.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Jasper option wasn't there because he ninja'd me (I have a tenendcy to write a line a post and then do other things before I finish it). It would have been if I saw it.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Sotty wrote:Either I am really cranky after my nap or Jasper basically just outted himself as scum by hopping on the Cirdua for no reason other than it was the cool thing to do.
So you would say his vote is the scummiest out of the three?
d3x wrote:I have a hard time buying this as there were multiple references to Alex and Haylen being the same person in the posts immediately after the slip. Also, this has little actual relevance. It's like you're adding in filler like this to make it look like you're contributing.
This is a ridiculous point to be making. It was clear that Lacey did not understand how alts are viewed on this site and wanted someone to clue her in. It's a legitimate question if you don't know and I think it was fine for her to ask. You're really digging so you don't have to move your vote.

Revised scum team: Cirdua, d3x, Col. Cathart
Vi wrote:Either that or he outed himself as a Debonair Danny DiPietro alt. But either one of those would be fine by me.
Jasper, comment? I started a nice list of alts I know recently, care to add to it? :D
Lacey wrote:I think we all agree on the scummyness of the latest few jasper posts. What are your feelings on the benefits of lynching Cirdua over jasper, or vice versa?
While I don't like the posts in question particularly, see my above scum list. I'm not too interested in lynching Jasper at the moment. One a day, remember.
Vi wrote:I still have the feeling that I'm too old to be on the Internet this much, but enough about me >.>
What was the term again? Ah yes, "weirdo teenage perverts". Stop making everyone feel like geezers!
Sotty wrote:Right now Jasper is scummier to me than Cirdua probably because I am more familiar with Jasper having played lots of games with him.
I'd probably be interested in seeing some links if you could provide them. Might make me change my mind about him.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:Where is Col.Cat anyway?
Why, holding the front line for lurkers everywhere of course. Keep fighting the good fight Colonel. *salutes*
Lacey wrote:That's what I was afraid of. I'm almost two years beyond the cutoff myself
It's ok. DGB is like 145, so you can always use her as the yardstick of people who should really have better social lives.

Hope d3x doesn't attack me for not srs bsns now.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

DRK wrote:There's something about VP Baltar that's still really rubbing me the wrong way, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Looking into that today, tomorrow if I'm really lazy.
How about you elaborate now? Not like there is a deadline pending.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Also,
AleHay wrote:shirty
?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:someone going to put up a legitimate reason for stalling?
Only legit reason is a claim.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Lacey wrote: Though I just checked the rules and it is unclear. What happens at the deadline if we fail to achieve a majority for a lynch? It's unclear to me if this triggers a lynch of the plurality candidate, or nolynch, though I assume the former.
Well, I guess the mod came back and amended this after your comment. Pretty clearly says no lynch would occur now.

Sotty, please get in here soon with whatever else you want to add.

Cirdua, I think you should claim in your next post.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

^Basically.

There's no incentive to wait for the possibility of discussion. Lots of people are lurking already, so waiting weeks for deadline to roll around naturally isn't going to help. Plus we can bank the deadline time for a later day if necessary (though I really hope it's not).
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Happy Birthday, d3x!

Hey other people in this game....what's the dealio?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

That's too old? I suppose for this game.

I'm listening to the most influential band you've never heard of.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:What's curious is that I actually believe you about it being influential, in spite of it being justified by the comment
lol YouTube comments wrote:I happen to love horrible dissonant racket.
Tell me more about it. I'll learn something, and nothing better is being done with this thread right now anyway.
haha, indeed.

Basically a very large portion of modern day progressive rock draws its roots from King Crimson. If you listen to weird crap mixed with jazzy chromatics, then it probably can from the Court of the Crimson King.

Abridged reading
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

*came from

Robert Fripp was a weirdo and in the 60s and 70s when blues rock ruled the world, he decided that music drawing its influences from classical type scales and phrasings would be most appropriate. He also created some weird guitar tuning and style of playing that spawned some pseudo-cultish following.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Moody Blues wut? Youtube comment wrote:thats why i hate this video.....what an asshohle.......he was with this chick since whatever.......but he was an asshole.....since he was born!
I find the juxtaposition of these videos quite funny.

What do you think:

Sotty7?
jason?
Jasper?
Col. Cathart?
Cirdua?
jeromus?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Sotty wrote:Are we really encouraging a hammer without a claim?
Nah, I still want a claim. But grandpa gets cranky when he has to wait.

And ftr, I probably like Janet Jackson more than Moody Blues, so you get an exemption from the question.

Waiting on the rest of you scumbags....
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

d3x wrote:On topic- Are we wanting to wait for the replacement issue to be resolved or are we just holding our breath over the question of a Claim?
I'm mostly concerned about getting a claim. Sotty wants Jasper to show up or be replaced. Vi doesn't care about either. We have a nice little difference of opinions here. Care to join?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:Come on, don't make me start wagoning ABR-style. Or I'll make every one of you listen to this on loop.
Welcome to St. Kitts!

If we're going to hammer, then someone do it. I'm bored this weekend and want to see a flip.

Preview edit: NM.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:@VP Baltar: Are you still almost-retired from mafiering?
Well, I was never retiring, just felt like I needed a bit of a break from playing because work was very hectic for awhile there. Things have slowed down for me a bit now, but I'm would still like to keep the number of games I'm in somewhat low until mid-May or so. Basically, any time I say I want a break a bunch of awesome games come up and I end up joining anyhow...

so, tl;dr, you can pre-/in me. :P
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

What about Nicodemus? Maybe some of the people nommed for best newbie already?

I'm not actually burnt out on mafia or anything, it was just a matter of not really having the time to play properly, which generally leads to people going: "Hey VP, ur not being all aggressive and stuff, you's da scumz!"
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

That's fantastic. All of the lurkers from yesterday/Jasper's replacement need to be heard from first.

Go.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Maemuki wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:That's fantastic. All of the lurkers from yesterday/Jasper's replacement need to be heard from first.

Go.
Hi! *needs to get thoughts organized tomorrow*
Have you read the thread?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Time for the Doctor of Truth to come in and set a few things straight.

Fact #1 - Alex continues her lurkingfest even though I'm pretty sure she's been online.

Fact #2 - Maemuki still hasn't answered my simple question of whether or not she read the game even though I'm pretty sure she's been online.

Fact #3 - Oh Hai Col. Cathart, how's the war in lurkerville going. You know, from the one game I played with you when you were town I definitely don't remember you being a non-entity in the thread. In fact, I remember you as quite an active player. What's the dealio?

Fact #4 - DRK's "case" on jeromus doesn't move me in the slightest. Let's look at it closely.
DRK wrote:I've already given my opinions on jeromus's post at the start of this post, so just read it there.
You mean the reasoning that you said Vi already stated in the thread before you? How is that your opinion and not just basic repeating of others?
DRK wrote:He decides to tell us about how he thinks the vote-hopping going on is interesting....only to finish up by saying that he doesn't find votehopping to be worth commenting on!
This makes no sense in spite of your exclamation point!

But seriously, it doesn't look to me like you're even really reading what he wrote. He said he found it odd, but not really vote worthy or significant enough to focus on. You appear to be trying to get in a semantics war because he used the words "comment on", which is unnecessary at best. Additionally he was defending someone you claimed to have a town read on...so I don't see whatever you think the scum motivation behind this move was. Exclamation points! make! everything! so! much! more! enthusiastic!!!!
DRK wrote:We then get another gem from jeromus. There's actual content in this one! Praise the lord! Let's look at the content:
Don't know which post you're linking too here, because the one you provided goes to the start of the game. Little help please.
DRK wrote:Yes, he did just vote Alex for being hard to read. Yes, this was while the Cirdua wagon was gaining strength. Yes, this was a convenient way to stay off the Cirdua mislynch wagon. Oh wait, did I assume too much?
Considering how you've painted jeromus as some lost scum who can't find enough druthers to actually post content in the thread, I'd say yes, if that is what you really believe of him, you're assuming far to much.

My basic problem with your entire case is 1) you're just repeating crap from yesterday with no real attention being paid to the flips we just had and 2) your main point (which is repeated several times) is that jeromus is lacking content. Well, whoop dee doo, so are a majority of the players in this game. What makes him different than Alex, Jason, Maemuki/Jasper, Col. Cathart, etc?

Speaking of useless, Jason's first post of the day is scraping new lows of active lurking. Hey, Jason, I don't think I've ever seen you be quite so useless in a game. Are you not having fun this game? Is life too busy? If you don't have time to contribute something worthwhile, why are you sticking around and posting the bare minimum?
Vi wrote:DRK is correct that we're likely dealing with two scumgroups - likely either 2:1 or 2:2 - and being so brazen about it screams Town.
I don't see what screams town from stating obvious facts. I'd like you to elaborate on this.

Ok, so for the page of posts, there wasn't a whole lot there to comment on. My general feeling is that the jeromus wagon is mostly poo poo and I'm sort of curious why Vi thought it was vote worthy. Why was that exactly?

Lacey is very much obvtown still and I would appreciate if jeromus quit being reactionary and started scumhunting.

Jason, Maemuki and Alex all look like lurker scum at this point. I can't decide if DRK is scum or just really clueless town. His case looks pretty contrived either way.

Vote: Maemuki
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

@Lacey - for someone shaky on strategy, you certainly seem confident in your jeromus read. What do you think about me calling the case on him poo poo?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:36 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Lacey wrote:I'm cutting her some initial slack due to the fact she has to read 13 or so pages from this game. Replacing in can be daunting. But she is beginning to push the limits.
13 pages should take no more than an hour or two to read even if you're taking notes.

Also, are you saying she had over 40 posts on the site Monday? Which threads were those. If it's true, I'm ready to lynch now.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Maemuki wrote:
Not a valid defense. I would buy that life interfered if it were not for the fact that you've posted an absolutely obscene number of times in the last few days. Try again please.
Count the lines that the posts have. Then please come back.
Counted, still not an excuse. I have a very busy life as well, but I don't think there is any way I could manage to have 40 posts a day on this website. Additionally, I asked you a simple question of whether or not you had read the game yet...not exactly the inquisition.

Very happy with my vote.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

So you read the entire game and you have no idea who you think is scum because your "thoughts are all mixed up". Pardon if I have a hard time buying that.

Also, why did you seem to implying in your last post that you hadn't read the game? Why didn't you answer my question earlier about reading the game?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:I mean if we lynch from that pool and still lose this game I'll be liekwoa.
I agree, but the real issue is differentiating among them with basically zero info to go off.

While I think the scum are likely to be going for crosskills tonight (if they'd actually like to win), losing two more town members without lynching a single scum is a sickening prospect and I REALLY want to be right today.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I really like the Maemuki wagon honestly. I mean, 40 posts two days in a row and we don't get a single one until she's called on this? Pure malarky.

If I was going to lynch someone else out of that list, it'd definitely be jason. Basically I think those two need to prove their towniness to me if they want to live today.

Kind of annoyed that DRK went V/LA because I'd really like his opinion those three plus some answers about my jeromus points.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Everyone should keep in mind that Maemuki replace DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. She has had ample time to read and form opinions.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Jason wrote:Thats kinda fishy to me and I suspected Jasper already in day 1
Actually, for a good part of the day you were liking him quite a lot. The only thing you seemed to take umbrage with was his Cirdua vote...which was sort of after other people were already on his case. In fact, in the same ginormous post you go from defending him from others to think he's a top scum suspect.

Also, why are you not voting?

Why have you come up with no less than three reasons to be V/LA in this thread? I'm not even sure which one you are claiming is your major hinderance here.

Hey scum team that jason isn't a part of, shoot him tonight. kthxbye.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

So why don't you vote Col if you find it suspicious? Who said Mae has to be the only wagon today?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

jasonT1981 wrote:No one has said anything about Mae being the only wagon, why are you so anxious for me to place my vote. I want to see how Col responds to what I posted against him today before making a vote.
BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING NOTHING. YOU'RE NOT SCUMHUNTING.

Perhaps its easier to read in caps. Iunno.

Why are you being so tentative with your vote? Waiting to see which wagons are viable and which are not would be my best guess.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

That's not scumhunting, it's IIoA. Thanks for playing.

Jasper replaced out, really? I hadn't noticed.

Col. Cathart put two people at L-1 like he mentioned in his own post. Wowie, top notch investigation.

The fact that you're so tepid with your voting very much shows that you're waiting to see if you need to get on the Mae wagon or not.

The only consolation is that the other scum team will kill you tonight.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

jasonT1981 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
Hey scum team that jason isn't a part of, shoot him tonight. kthxbye.
Hmmm, if I am scum... why would you be asking for a night kill on me, instead of pushing my lynch
today
as scum.

Does not quite make sense does it?
Because Maemuki is scum on the other team. Try to keep up. I know it's hard when you're barely here, but it's a short game.

So, Mae gets lynched today, Scum team A is presumably at one member. They need to kill you then tonight to even out the numbers.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Lacey wrote:Be careful here VP Baltar. The way I understand things V/LA is not something you are allowed to use for in game reasons as a plot. I feel this accusation you're making is bordering on unsportsmanlike conduct. Let's keep it civil and friendly, ok?
Eh, not really. Lots of people give excuses for lurking as scum. The problem comes from letting them get away with it. I don't question V/LAs really. I'm sure he has legit enough reasons, but the thing is that if he's scum he's more likely to be searching for a reason to not be posting content in thread. I'm not being rude about it, just calling it like I see it.
Jason wrote:OK, as scum I throw my vote around jumping on the popular wagons piggy backing of others cases, as town though I like to ask questions and get responses first before committing to a vote. As I like to make sure my vote is going on the right person, as scum I don't care who gets lynched.

this is why I have not voted yet.
The fact that you claim to be so aware of your own meta makes this entirely null.
Lacey wrote:Can you propose your scum teams then, and who you think is connected?
I'd like to keep that close to my chest at the moment. Ask me after today's lynch.

Hey Lacey, why do you attack me over jason's V/LA and then go on to say Haylen is making excuses with hers?
Lacey wrote:What makes you sure Maemuki and Jason are on opposing scum teams?

Jasons refusal to vote Maemuki, and insistence on the weaker (but still valid) case on Col.Cathart almost suggests Jason-Maemuki if you are certain Jason is scum (a fact of which I am slowly being convinced).
Well, she WAS at L-1...so I don't think he'd vote her even if he wasn't on her scum team. His willingness to vote her seemed legit to me.
Alex wrote:I now remember why I stopped using this account. I fucking HATE being called Alexithymia. For the love of cheeze and all things good, call me Alex. Alexithymia just winds me up.
:roll:
Vi wrote:Full post to come elsewhen (maybe) but the drama ITT is too pathetic even to warrant a snippy Advice Dog pic.
see, you have to learn to create drama. It keeps things exciting.

@Vi, if I was picking townies out of that group it'd be Col. Cathart and Alex probably. Why the change of heart re:Lacey?
Lacey wrote:Just a general question for the more experienced players. I've run into low levels of enthusiasm except from 2-3 players in nearly all of my games, with 50%+ of the players lurking. Is this normal? It's a let down.
Depends on the game really. I would say this is an abnormal amount of whiney/lurking in my experience.
jason wrote:Vi, thats against the rules lol
Attempt to get modkill after claiming to go V/LA noted!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:I'd like to hear more from DRK when he gets back actually.
I hear dat. *daps*
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Lacey wrote:Good to know, the level of disinterest in the games I've played in are starting to flag my enthusiasm for the site. :-/
It's part of the learning curve of the site I think. You have to find out who you like to play with based on styles and then try to sign up for games with a lot of those people in them. Unfortunately, the only way to learn this is either by reading a ton of games or just playing with as many different people as possible to start. It is definitely annoying when a good portion of the game just wants to lurk and not play, so I like to make a mental note of those kinds of things for future reference when I am signing up for games and have found it has greatly improved my experience since doing so.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, that's crazy, Col. Don't worry about not really wanting to play mafia.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

It's not time to lynch or claim. We have quite a few people still away from the thread that I would like to hear from.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Hi.

(I'll try to as some prodding questions tonight since people can't seem to contribute unless they are called upon. *puts on professor glasses and lights obligatory pipe*)
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:33 am

Post by VP Baltar »

*try to ask

<--witless dunce
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm fine with Mae getting replaced. Over the past page from my last post basically nothing has changed.

Vi, if you had to pick 4 scum right now, who would they be? Col, same question.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Glad to see the activity burst...too bad it came at a horrible time for me this week at work!

Catching up.
Vi wrote:Why are you asking me this question?
I know we're contractually obliged to turn on each other eventually but still.
Consistency of thought testing and culpability later mostly. Plus, there hasn't really been any skepticism between us yet...which makes me skeptical.
Vi wrote:Something tells me I don't have all four of those right though. It's a best guess based on what we have. I think after another Night things will become more clear.
I think DRK is much more likely than jeromus, but *shrug*. It's a little hard to swallow that all of our scum are all of our lurkers, but I guess it's not impossible. Jason does point out a pretty sweet contradiction from DRK in his 414

Konowa's first content post basically confirms my suspicion that Mae and Jason are scum buddies. So sorry you replaced into that slot.
Alex wrote:So basically my scum list so far is Maemuki, Jason and Sotty.
lol, wow.

Even though this is astoundingly bad, I'm not sure if I entirely take it as scummy. Konowa is still a much better choice.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

DeathRowKitty wrote:VP, there's no contradiction there.
Disagree. I think you made a town read with a qualifer and quickly took advantage of it...which sort of points out how you were faking your town read in the first place just because you thought it'd be easy to stay off the wagon.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Not seeing how someone is obvscum =/= not finding someone scummy.
You said you had pretty much no problem with most of what he had said in the game except one point. Kind of hard for me to interpret that as anything but you NOT seeing him as scum. Feel free to argue semantics about it though.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:I'm disappointed, Veep Bee. It feels on my end like you're manufacturing reasons to suspect me, and I really don't want to deal with the implications of that.
What are these implications you speak of? I mean, don't get me wrong, you're probably my strongest town read...but I also thought you were town for 95% of F&E. With this many lurkers/reactionary posters it can't be all that surprising if I poke you occasionally to see if anything happens. I don't want to lose based on my own complacency.
Vi wrote:Why do you think Alex is NOT scum based on not paying attention to something that anyone who has been reading the game and/or interested in finding scum would have been keeping a close eye on?
While Alex is far from making her way onto my town list, I think the specific point about reading is bunk. Yes, town SHOULD be paying attention, but I feel like opposing scum would almost certainly be paying attention to NKs. I know when I'm scum I don't tend to forget NKs, particularly when there is an opposing scum out there.
Vi wrote:Or her utter inability to play anything but defensively now that she's outside her comfort zone (to contrast when she was dealing with the self-vote mess)?
I gave her town points for this? You'd have to quote that for my memory.

Third request for Konowa claim.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:I can understand the feeling; at the same time, I kinda like/d being able to openly work together with you.
It's like being Neighbors without the QuickTopic, and if we go the same ways I think we would be more effective together.
Of course, this is contingent on getting accurate reads on each other first, or at least agreeing with each other while we sort that out.
I understand. Don't take it as me really doubting you so much as checking myself. We can still beat up on fools. Basically in F&E I adopted the philosophy that you're my ally until I absolutely need to reconsider. Even though it didn't work out for me that game, I think it's still a semi-useful stance for me to take with you given your playstyle regardless of alignment.
Vi wrote:I agree that she would have paid attention to her OWN kill...
Perhaps, but I still think NKs are important to scums, regardless of if they made them or not.
Vi wrote:Ftr, could you clarify your read on Alexithaylen?
She's still scummy to me, but probably lower on my To Lynch list. I'm like 90% certain Konowa/Jason are a scum pair and I'd like to wipe them out first before moving on to the others. However, if I was scum looking to eliminate the opposition, Alex certainly would be high on my list of NKs tonight.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:^^work for you?

Incidentally, why is an Alex lynch not preferable to a Konowa lynch? Is it the pairing potential?
Works well enough for now. There's got to be on VI on that list, but its inconsequential today.

Pairing potential and the fact that Konowa's slot has been scummy across three different players. If that's not absolute confirmation, I don't know what is. As I said, I really want to be right today and Konowa is that lynch imo.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Failure to claim after being asked multiple times = confirmed scum. Someone hammer this fool.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Scum teams, I've pointed out your opponents tonight so have at it. It's kill or be killed. Good luck!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

The mod wrote:Sotty7
vanilla townie
was shot in the head on night one.

d3x
vanilla townie
was devoured on night one.
You give me a legitimate reason why two protown looking players were killed N1 and I'll stop assuming there are two scum teams.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

wow, town would have needed a miracle to win this. Not even a single power role against four scum?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Zachrulez wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:wow, town would have needed a miracle to win this. Not even a single power role against four scum?
Well tbf you guys kinda banked too much on crosskills and settled too easily for lynches. :P
well, tbf, with four scum and no power roles we basically had to bank on crosskills at some point. And I don't think the town settled for a lynch other than Day 1. There were honestly a lot of people that looked scummy as hell this game. We just chose to lynch the wrong ones first.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, I think a doc would have helped since it was all of the obv town people who died during the NKs.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

But then again I guess three mislynches is still three mislynches.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:01 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Bahaha, take that Vi! Always scum.

Seriously though, I was telling you guys who to kill at night to hit scum and you still shot me? tsk. tsk.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”