Mini 944- Town Suav├® - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! (over)

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Parama »

mrifnoc/
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Parama »

Random proven fact: If I think Nikanor is scum, he's definitely town. If I think Nikanor is town, he's definitely scum.
So ignore my read on him because it's wrong.
*useless pre-game chat*
C'mon, confirm already people!
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Parama »

Sure.
Daykill: Nobody Special

Mmk. We started.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Parama »

Vote: Nachomamma

OMGUS.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Parama »

McZombie wrote:
McZombie wrote:/confirm!!!
SCORE! First to confirm!
I have a gut feeling this is the last thing we will hear from McZombie for a while.

Nacho, I'm pretty sure he spelled muzzz right .-.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Parama »

Well, he claims town, so I think he's scum :P
Kidding aside, I don't know what to think of this claim. On one hand, it means scum aren't likely to target you... on the other hand, it could lead to 2 kills in the same night if you hide behind the person that the mafia kill.
It's basically claiming VT, and this early in the game giving the mafia someone to not shoot is problematic.
Of course this is if he's town and not lying, but personally I believe his claim. Which means he's scum, ofc. Which means he's town. Which means he- *gets shot*
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Parama »

Kenman wrote:Hider does sound really interesting. Nik, can you choose not to kill anyone if you do not want to? Because I would think that if you are not 100% sure you have a mafia member, we could lose two town members in one night! Potentially four members by the end of day two. That sounds pretty crazy to me. It could be a very beneficial role, but if you used somewhat carelessly,
it sounds like you could be indirectly an accidental third scum partner.
Hider does not kill people, he hides behind people to not get shot, but dies if he hides behind the guy the maf shoot.
Also... bolded that last line, why are you assuming 2 maf from the start? Seems like a really odd thing to assume.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Parama »

Kenman trying to dodge the question outright is incredibly scummy, seeing as, like it's been said already, he potentially scumslipped. I'd be happy with a Kenman vote for now.
unvote, vote: Kenman

Nobody Special's reaction bothers me a little, considering the question asked x_x
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Parama »

duckduck96 wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote: Why mention myself and duckduck, but not Parama?
Agreed. Parama's vote just seems like a bandwagon vote to me, without providing any input of his own. Shouldn't that make him just as suspicious in your eyes as us?
I was the one who brought up the questionable quote in the first place. Just if you didn't notice.
I guess Ken's explanation could be the truth but I'm not set on it yet, and I don't have any other player I'd prefer moving my vote to.
Though both ConfidAnon and duckduck trying to shift the blame to me is definitely a ping on my scumdar.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Parama »

ITT... nah, ALWAYS, Meta arguments fail miserably. Muzzz's quote from duck is terribad and I see no town motive behind bringing it up.
duckduck defending Ken through meta (from a Newbie Game nonetheless!) is also just as scummy, and it's a huge buddy attempt. Not liking that at all.
duck's votes always following Confid's is also very scummy.
However, I'm inclined to believe that scum wouldn't be THAT obvious. Which is where I'm getting confused with this whole situation.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Parama wrote: I guess Ken's explanation could be the truth but I'm not set on it yet, and I don't have any other player I'd prefer moving my vote to.
Do you think there is a good chance of there being only 2 scum in this game?
If there were only two scum this would be the most town-sided game ever.

Anyways, I don't know about you guys but muzzz is coming off as the scummiest from the last few pages. His vote on Confid comes out of nowhere and is quickly abandoned in favor of a duck vote... a vote for which I honestly have no clue what the reasons are, though it appears muzzz tried to give one. Add that stupid meta post from an older game and it only makes it look like he's stretching for reasons to vote. He also seems to be pressuring duck to vote, and at this early stage in the game, not voting is NOT a problem.
unvote, vote: muzzz

IGMEOY: duckduck
McZombie and Coheed need to post more.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Parama »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
SuaveMod, prod McZombie XLOP

Umm... I don't really agree with the forming muzzz wagon; that quote wasn't all that scummy. In the game muzzz referred to, duck didn't hesitate in putting someone within scum quicklynching range for the sake of bandwagoning, while now, he's hesitating to put a first or a second vote on the wagon.
Meta arguments are always terrible.
Muzzz posted the quote out of context as well, which only makes it look worse than it actually is.
Oddly enough, Mafia 94 was the first game I read when I was new to the site, and I don't remember duckduck being in that game at all. Odd.
Considering that the game is rather old now, muzzz - do you realize people change their metas? Players don't play exactly the same way a year ago as they do now. This is why context is important and why your reasoning to push the duckduck wagon is terrible.

Coheed appears to be active-lurking.
McZombie has already flaked. Not surprising. I'd already be searching for a replacement if I was the mod.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Parama »

muzzz wrote:@Par: if Duck wants to explain why he's a different player now, I'll listen. But until he does that I'm assuming my meta is still valid. And for the record, I'd be voting Duck even if I didn't have that meta.
Give me 3 good reasons Duck is scum based SOLELY on this game and I'll start listening.
Meta arguments are the worst arguments in existence. Meta can die in a fire.
Kenman 125 seems like following the town's opinions and reasons, but if he's been reading the thread and understands the case that well then I can't complain. Not that I agree with it right now.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Parama »

Ooh, on a sidenote:
I would like Coheed's suspicions ASAP.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Parama »

The lurking is bothering me... seems like he's trying to drop out of the public eye. If his next post doesn't come soon or doesn't contain anything worthwhile when if he does post, I might switch. Muzzz wagon's not taking off :(
He's L-1 though so I'd REALLY like to wait for his response. And I need to reread to see what you guys are going so crazy over.
Still think muzzz is a better lynch though. Everyone on the duckduck wagon should probably switch over to muzz. Or at least balance it out so there's pressure on both. What - 8 votes between the 2 wagons? We can make it 4 and 4 and I'd be satisfied.
Meh, I have no energy left to scumhunt now... killed it on another game.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Parama »

Because muzzz is scummier than duckduck. If I have to repeat the points I've already made I will be frustrated.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh geez, I must have missed that somehow .-.
That makes him look so much worse... meta arguments are just terrible in general.
I'd still like responses from duckduck, and I need to reread before I decide on whether or not I'd be happy with his lynch, but that's definitely something to think about.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Parama »

muzzz wrote:
Parama wrote: Give me 3 good reasons Duck is scum based SOLELY on this game and I'll start listening.
He unvoted Ken for no good reason. He refuses to vote for no good reason. His activity dropped off the scale when he got pressured. And while I wouldn't consider it a scumtell myself, I imagine you'd be a bit peeved about him digging up meta as well.
Agree with #1.
#2 is pointless
#3 is a serious problem.
You did #4 as well so you're being a hypocrite if you're calling him out for using meta arguments.
dramonic wrote:I thought we had already established meta case are the root of all evil...
hello fellows.
QFT.
Hello Dramonic, you are now officially the person whom I have played the most games with. Congrats.
Interested in your thoughts, considering McFlaker never posted any.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Parama »

muzzz wrote:
Parama wrote:You did #4 as well so you're being a hypocrite if you're calling him out for using meta arguments.
I'd never call him out for that. I was trying to point out that
you
, by your own logic, should be calling him out for it.
If you brought it up as evidence of duckscum then that's calling him out for it. Using meta arguments yourself is hypocritical in that sense.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Parama »

SpyreX has already been in enough of my games recently. I need a break from the awesome.
muzzz, you brought it up because you felt duckduck was playing differently from that game, thus you felt it made him look scummier. This is the attack you made using meta.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Parama »

I almost want to lynch SpyreX because he's in nearly all of my games now.
But he's also very awesome.
And muzzz is scummier.
*sigh* nobody trusts my D1 obvscum read though. I get one every game, and I'm right most of the time.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Parama »

muzzz wrote:@Par: I meant "I didn't bring the fact that Duck used meta up as evidence of Duckscum."

Also, "I get one every game, and I'm right most of the time" is technically a meta argument :P
First point... sure, but you still used a meta argument against him <_<
And apparently, when rereading, I noticed that I had picked up on duck's meta use earlier x_x I somehow forgot about it in the ensuing chaos.
Second point... Touché.
muzzz wrote: Duck and I both brought up a meta argument against a player that was under pressure, and we've both caught flak for it. Now I won't go into the argument of whether or not that's right, but I will point out that it's either a scumtell for both of us, or neither of us. The difference is that I have arguments against Duck that are unrelated to any of that meta.
Okay, this makes sense.
muzzz wrote:And that's the problem I have with Par. He keeps ignoring the fact that most of his arguments against me also apply to Duck. Even when confronted with this he simply goes "muzzz is scummier" after pretending to give it some thought.
I'm not calling you out solely for the meta argument - see post 99 for the full reasons I first voted you.
And then in 123 you post a SECOND meta attack on duckduck even after I had already called you out for it. I personally feel my vote is justified. Spyduck is not a terrible wagon but it just so happens I've found an even better one.[/quote]
muzzz wrote:What I want from Par is simply for him to be consistent. Ideally, that would mean him dropping the "meta is scummy" argument and looking at the rest of the cases. But I've already given up hope that that'll happen, so I'm aiming for the next best thing.
Which is showing him I'm right by getting him to help lynch Duck.
Please point out examples of where I'm being inconsistent or you're just misrepping.
Also, that last sentence is bursting with scummy motives. That's just a silly thing to say as town, and you should realize why.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Parama »

Not quite understanding the dramonic case at all.
At all.
AT ALL.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Parama »

We need a votecount.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Parama »

Nikanor wrote:He is actively lurking.
this is the truth
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Parama »

Active lurking - Talking a lot, not saying anything.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Parama »

Okay, so this feels like about the right time to do this.
Player-by-player analysis!

Nikanor - Claimed a town role basically immediately, so nobody's even bothering to put suspicion on him. I don't feel he's done anything super-scummy yet though so at this point I don't really care. Dangerous if he's lying, though.

dramonic - McZombie lurked and was replaced by an active lurker. Oh joy. Lurking is a nulltell, thought anti-town. Active-lurking is scummy. Hmm, maybe dramonic's role requires him to lurk in some way or else he'll get modkilled? :P ISO 7 seems like a disguised OMGUS.

Nobody Special - Oh my god, he makes dramonic look good. Active-lurking like hell, not providing any reads or content or... well, ANYTHING. Post more, replace out, or die please.

Nachomamma8 - Good logic all around, though his defending of muzzz's meta attack on duck when duck, the person he was voting for, did the exact same thing. I guess that's unfair though since Nacho never brought up duck's use of meta as a reason to vote for him.

DTMaster - Hello, master of "I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT! WHY DID YOU STEAL IT?!?!"
If you didn't get the memo, good logic, lots of prodding for information, lots of questioning... yeah I think he's town. I would complain about the length of the posts, except I am often guilty of the same thing as well, AND because there's not really any fluff there that I can see

Locke Lamora - Also not posting much, though there is content when he posts. His defense/buddying with duckduck concerns me slightly though.

Parama - obvtown

SpyreX - duckduck: blatant bandwagon votes, meta attacks, then lurking when called out. Yeah that's pretty scummy. Unfortunately, since I think muzzz is scum, and since it's very unlikely duck and muzzz are scum together, I'm not hopping on this wagon. Also, hey look, SpyreX isn't duck. His first post has great analysis, though I'm not quite sure on his dramonic case. I mean, there's scummier things than active-lurking happening in this game right now.

CoheedCambria09 - Yet another active lurker, not doing anything to justify his reads either though he seems to act like he has.

muzzz - well you already know my opinions on him, I'm not restating my case again.

ConfidAnon - Tried shifting the blame for the Kenman wagon to me, seemingly forgetting that I brought up the original reasoning <_< Lots of short one-liners here thought the questions are pretty good IMO.

Kenman - One small slip-up caused a wagon, but his explanation makes sense and it was probably just a silly mistake. I know I've gotten my games confused before <_< Don't like how he's not providing his own suspicions, something he has stated himself.

Most likely scum, by themselves: muzzz, Nobody Special, duckduck
I don't think muzzz and duck are scum together though, as I have pointed out.
And that list is in order of scumminess, from greatest to least. Nobody Special is the most offending active-lurker I've ever seen.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Parama »

Well there was one post where you said "I'm starting to find Kenman suspicious for what I said in an earlier post" and what you said was something "odd" not "scummy" in that earlier post. Makes little sense. And a lot of your suspicions seem to coincide directly with the towns', even on the reasoning.
Don't worry, compared to other active lurkers in the game you're doing a pretty good job :P Nobody Special is active-lurking scum though and he needs to die once muzzz is gone.

DTM, I don't know what you're implying :/
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:22 am

Post by Parama »

Locke Lamora wrote:Parama: is this normal? Do you usually express your town reads like this? What about my content do you like?
Normal for me = not doing what everyone else is doing and exclusively attacking the player I think is most likely scum. I didn't really intend to give town reads but with the way I did my player-by-player analysis it was inevitable.
I'm not buddying anybody. Hell, SpyreX could be scum. But, muzzz IS scum :D
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 am

Post by Parama »

Oh you mean with DTM. I just think he's town and is doing a good job of it. Sometimes you need a solid town read to counteract a solid scum read.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Parama »

I never said that I found your content to be pro-town. I just said that there's worthwhile content there, and other lurker-esque players in this game aren't posting any worthwhile content.
So I guess it's townish by comparison but I don't think anything strikes me as extremely town in your posting yet. Though there's nothing terribly scummy either.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Parama »

Hmm, I wasn't even thinking about that at the time, but coming from that perspective I'd say yes.
The real question - is this relevant to scumhunting? It seems like you're getting hung up on a detail that has nothing to do with any scum reads :/
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Parama »

Well that write-up I did a page or two back didn't take that long. And honestly I'm less concerned about finding town reads than I am finding scum reads. And the scum reads are the ones I'm pursuing.
Getting hung up on a null-town read makes no sense.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Parama »

Because everybody does scummy things and one small thing doesn't automatically make a person scum.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Parama »

I don't think I could explain it any better than I already have.
Also, on a side note, anyone who has posted less than the mod isn't posting enough. This is a rule for any mafia game.
Glad to finally see some content come from you, but... you're judging people's towniness mostly on activity levels, yet you yourself haven't been very active at all. I mean, your post right here is probably ALL of the content I've see come from you. And it comes off as hypocritical for you to call out those who aren't posting enough.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Parama »

Your scummiest read is the claimed town PR.
Good job.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Parama »

Nobody Special wrote:I didn't say I believed him.
Do you have a good reason not to?
unvote, vote: Nobody Special

I want to hear muzzz's thoughts on this matter.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Parama »

SpyreX wrote:And today was just one of those days IRL that makes me want to punch a kitten
BWAHAHAHA I get it! :lol:
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Parama »

So pretty soon I'm going to be the least experienced player in this game methinks.
Anyways the NS wagon is awesome. Keep it up!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Parama »

You don't need a votecount to answer a question.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Parama »

farside22 wrote:post 62 why does the question bother you?
I know that question is not supposed to be taken literally but asking it while not voting Kenman is somewhat contradictory.
farside22 wrote:post 138 I really hate this post. Why sould players switch?
Muzzz is scum and duck isn't? I mean, I've already posted the case like 5 times now. I'd prefer a scum lynch over a town lynch any day.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Parama »

ConfidAnon wrote:Sorry for the lack of good quality content recently, I'm sure I'll get a good post in tomorrow.
Stop doing this. Sit down and the deliver the content that you need to be giving but haven't been giving.
How do you feel about the Nobody Special wagon?
Is there anyone scummier than NS in your opinion?

I refuse to let players just sit out of games by promising to post then not upholding their promises.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Parama »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Parama, 307 wrote:Stop doing this. Sit down and the deliver the content that you need to be giving but haven't been giving.
How do you feel about the Nobody Special wagon?
Is there anyone scummier than NS in your opinion?

I refuse to let players just sit out of games by promising to post then not upholding their promises.
Don't tell me what to do.

I have other commitments besides an internet message board in my life that I will honor. I told you I would catch up on the game, and I would. Not your place to enforce when I find time to post on a game (today's my first day out of school for Easter break, I have time now).
This would be acceptable, but your recent posts before this content-filled post:
ConfidAnon wrote:WHOA

Sorry for not posting in here, I replaced into another game and forgot about this one. :-x

I'll post in thsi one regularly, just forgot about it. Expect a catch-up post tonight.
Promising content, no content in this actual post though.
ConfidAnon wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:WHOA

Sorry for not posting in here, I replaced into another game and forgot about this one. :-x

I'll post in thsi one regularly, just forgot about it. Expect a catch-up post tonight.
Eh, too tired. Don't worry though, this won't be a pattern, I'll get back in this thing for sure tomorrow night.
More promising content, delaying the content promised earlier... at least this time you deliver but...
ConfidAnon wrote:Alright . . . this isn't gonna be a very meaty post, but I don't like how duckduckscum's replacement immediately attacks dramonic, who, if I remember correctly, already had some suspicion on.

Seems like scum replacing in and going after the easy target to try and dig themselves out of a hole. No need to change my vote here.
A small amount of content that's pushing the SpyreX wagon further; this is the "content" you promised the day before.
ConfidAnon wrote:
Spyrex, 235 wrote:Show it. Show this bevy of votes and suspicion.
:oops: My memory has failed me. For some reason I thought there already was. Meh, I'll do a closer read through tonight (admittedly I've lost interest in the game, I just need to have time to sit down and read it like I should).
Excuses, blah. If you've lost interest then replace out.
ConfidAnon wrote:Sorry for the lack of good quality content recently, I'm sure I'll get a good post in tomorrow.
Promising catch-up material (does not come as soon as promised)

I know you might be limited on time but you can at least find 10 minutes every day to post here, can't you?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Parama »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Parama, 310 wrote:Excuses, blah. If you've lost interest then replace out.
No.
Um.
So...
You're going to continue to play a game you have no interest in playing.
You're going to continue to not post much content and only post every once in a while.

Good job. You're making the game worse for everyone else by doing such. How does it feel?
ConfidAnon wrote:
Parama, 310 wrote:romising catch-up material (does not come as soon as promised)

I know you might be limited on time but you can at least find 10 minutes every day to post here, can't you?
Depends on the day. I'll try, for sure, I have no interest in vegging out.
If you really can't find at least 10 minutes to post everyday then I don't see why you signed up in the first place.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Parama »

Right now, I want muzzz, NS, or Confid blood.
For all I know there's our scumteam and this game is already over.
IF ONLY.
I don't even know where my vote is right now, though I know it's on either NS or muzzz. I'm happy with either tbh :>
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Parama »

Oddly enough Confid didn't actually jump on the wagon (unless I missed something?)
I guess nobody's going to take up my muzzz suspicions... *sigh* Nobody ever listens to me. Even when I'm right. I don't think I have ever gotten a wagon started that went through to a lynch -_-
I'd be up for either a Muzzz or NS wagon before a Confid one, like I've already said.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Parama »

I'm not sure if you're wrong, I just know that I am either more right or completely and totally wrong!
I need a reread I think :/
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Parama »

I was definitely the first to call out muzzz .-.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Parama »

If someone quickhammers him in hammering range and he flips scum then they need to die die die tomorrow. That's not a good enough excuse to not vote IMO.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Parama »

DTMaster wrote:The God of Town Suave disagrees:
MrSuave wrote:
Vote Count 3:

Nikanor
Dramonic
Nobody Special
Nachomamma8
DTMaster
Locke Lamora
Parama
duckduck96 (5) CoheedCambria09, Nachomamma8, muzzz, ConfidAnon, Nikanor
CoheedCambria09
muzzz (3) DTMaster, Parama, Locke Lamora
ConfidAnon
Kenman

Not Voting:
Dramonic, Kenman, duckduck96, Nobody Special

With 12 Alive It Takes
to lynch.
The God of Town Suave can't do vote counts right :P
Me voting muzzz in 99
You voting muzzz in 100
Stop lying to yourself, you know that I started the wagon :P

I am getting troublesome vibes from farside. Not sure what they mean yet though :/
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Parama »

Yeah it's kinda important the you put the votes in the correct order, for future reference :P
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Parama »

ConfidAnon wrote:I still like NS with five votes.

Unvote, Vote: Nobody Special
Wow, I didn't think you could be more obvious.
If I weren't so certain on NS scum I'd be switching to you. You're shooting up my scumlist though.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Parama »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Parama, 369 wrote:Wow, I didn't think you could be more obvious.
If I weren't so certain on NS scum I'd be switching to you. You're shooting up my scumlist though.
So voting someone that you think is scum makes me scummy?

I fail to see the logic there.
You withheld your vote because you were afraid to put him at L-1, a fear which can't be justified as a townie. A quickhammer just means we have a good lynch tomorrow. Scum would be afraid to put someone at L-1 though (for some odd reason people think a L-1 vote holds more weight than a L-6 vote - fun fact, it doesn't!)
Plus the fact that you weren't adding to the conversation and you just came in as soon as you saw a good opportunity to jump on the wagon.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:50 am

Post by Parama »

Woot, you're voting your scumread #5. Obviously the most worthwhile thing to do. Especially when there's likely just 3 scum and voting anything out of your top 3 makes no sense!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Parama »

dramonic wrote:Well, if you're town you know part of his scumread is wrong, therefore it's a good thing he's not voting his top-three <<
Also, we'll get more info after a night than right now. Day 1 always is kinda stally and overeager.
He still has a #4 after me :P
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Parama »

QUICK SPYREX HAMMER HIM!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Parama »

BTW NS this is the point where you claim or die.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Parama »

Aww.
He's at 6 votes assuming DTM's fakevote a few pages back doesn't count.
NS be claiming, then DTM or Nik or whoever can hammer if his claim sucks.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Parama »

Okay he's safe to hammer then!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Parama »

Woot! Hammer for the win!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Parama »

Nobody Special post 23 wrote:Bah!!
Nobody Special post 396 wrote:
BAH!!!
IRONY

I wish our mod was here more :(
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Parama »

1. I am interested in hearing Nikanor's results.

2. Hello replacements!

3. I guess it's safe to assume we have a vig due to having 2 kills at night :D now the vig needs a better aim <_< (no I won't criticize if you shot Confid, he was scummy. If you shot Nacho thouch <__________<)

4. On that note, NOOO why Nacho? ;-;

5. Need to read NS and find scumlinks! Also Nikanor is confirmed town, and no one is allowed to question this.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Parama »

dramonic wrote: Now then, let's jump into a giant pool of NK WIFOM :D
Theory A: The scum killed nacho because he was townie
Theory B: The scum killed nacho because they were aiming for Niknaor
Theory C: The scum killed Confid because they were aiming for Nikanor
Theory D: The scum killed neither and a SK shot one while the vig shot the other
Theory E: The scum shot both and have a second killing role that makes this game unbalanced
Theory F: The scum shot Confid for the WIFOM factor
Theory G: The scum shot Nacho for the lack of WIFOM factor
Theory H: I just lost the game
Theory I: Dramonic is scum wanting out opinions on the NKs
Theory J: WIFOM sucks and I should stop making these.

NO MORE NK WIFOM ALLOWED D:<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Parama »

I enjoying crushing the hopes and dreams of others.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Parama »

NS's opinionation of Nikanor + NS flipping mafia = Nikanor is obvtown regardless of anything and everything else posted in thread
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:48 am

Post by Parama »

Nikanor wrote:Fate, stop talking like that. And you're not cleared because we don't know if I've been blocked or not.
If you were blocked, don't you think the scum would have shot directly at you?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Parama »

farside22 wrote:Well either Nik got blocked or is lying. I found a gun on Fate (aka Locke) and was told he was scum
This is a blatant lie. Assuming you claim gunsmith, the role does not tell you alignment, just whether someone has a gun or not.

Vote: Farside22

1. If Nikanor is telling the truth, then either Fate is town/neutral (not scum) or they are scumbuddies together
2. Nikanor is town, thus the latter option isn't possible.
Thus Fate is not scum. Thus, Farside is scum.
Unless Farside is misinterpreting the report, in which case you just outed our vig.

The SK possibility isn't out of the question but I don't see any anti-town force (scum or SK) shooting at Confid. It just wouldn't make sense.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Parama »

*sigh* That makes more sense now but I'm not sure if I buy the claim. Hmm...
unvote

Parama wrote:1. If Nikanor is telling the truth, then either Fate is town/neutral (not scum) or they are scumbuddies together
2. Nikanor is town, thus the latter option isn't possible.
Thus Fate is not scum.
I still stand by this.
I don't think scum would fakeclaim this early in the game since we still have a ML - it would only lead to them getting lynched the next day when the person they claim guilty on turns up town. So I'm not really sure what to think.
SpyreX claiming is also... odd.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Parama »

Hmm... since you're at L-1, Fate, what do you claim?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Parama »

Wow I'm blind.
*headdesk*
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Parama »

Oh god DTM, that was terribad.
*lurk all day*
*post wall of text summarizing the day with almost nothing new*
*hammer*
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Parama »

I've seen more annoying post restrictions anyways :P
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Parama »

The post restriction was a joke, if you missed it.
Farside, I understand your RB theory, but then why wouldn't maf shoot directly at Nikanor if he was RBed?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Parama »

Nikanor wrote:Oh, and I'm hiding behind dram tonight.
SpyreX, assuming you were the shot at dramonic then why did you shoot him after Nik said this? :/
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Parama »

Farside died btw.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Parama »

CPR Doc is such an awesome role.
Okay then my 483 is worthless now because it makes sense :P
If Nik still hid behind dramonic then you offed a clear though :/
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Parama »

A CPR doc isn't a "shot" like a vig or scum kills are. SpyreX didn't doc Nikanor, so Nik wouldn't have died from the effects of the CPR doc, since it's technically a protect anyways.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Parama »

Okay I'm putting this vote back up for consideration.
vote: muzzz

12Keyblade needs to either post or get replaced :/
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Parama »

DTMaster wrote: @Par
Par wrote:SpyreX, assuming you were the shot at dramonic then why did you shoot him after Nik said this? :/
Question: How did you know Spy targeted Dram before Spy claimed?

Is it me or does this look like a slip from someone who knew what happened last night. I reread the start of the day and :S.
I don't see why he would target a claimed cop even if they did end up MLing yesterday.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Parama »

By the way I think that's L-1. I'd request a claim but it's likely vanilla anyways.
TBH I am on this wagon for reasons totally unrelated to what you guys are doing. Muzzz was scum D1; Muzzz is still scum D3.

DTM I am unsure if you are posting stuff in favor of muzzz-scum or muzzz-town. The argument is too complex for me :x Care to... explain it better?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Parama »

I'd rather 12keyblade get replaced, myself. Considering this is probably Mylo lynching a lurker doesn't seem like a very good idea.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:25 am

Post by Parama »

If someone quickhammers and then Muzzz flips town, CPR doc takes them out.
If someone quickhammers and then Muzzz flips scum, CPR doc still takes them out :P
Even so I agree that L-1 isn't a great idea this late in the game. But you already unvoted so I'm just gonna leave my vote on muzzz.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Parama »

Indeed I did.
Muzzz ofc.
Out of DTM and 12keyblade... DTM still looks rather town to me though it's weakened from my original read. But I can't read 12keyblade because he hasn't said anything >.<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Parama »

I don't think either you or SpyreX is scum. It's hard to tell who's scum between DTM and 12keyblade because 12kb hasn't really said anything :/ Though 12kb is more likely scum due to my read on DTM.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Parama »

Early claim means it's easier to be caught in a lie later if the claim is fake.
Your N1 result was accurate and not used to clear a scumbuddy like a scum who claimed hider would try to do.
Plus you're certainly efficient at extracting information <____<

SpyreX is town because the claim makes sense... he could still be SK - BUT - If you were hiding behind dramonic and SpyreX had SK-killed dramonic you would have died too. The doc makes more sense because - as far as I know - the effect of the CPR doc counts as a protect, not a kill. The deathmaking effect of a CPR doc is the last night action to go through because it relies on every other night action being completed first.

So this is why the last scum is either 12kb or DTM.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Parama »

Oooooooooh.
*facepalm*
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Parama »

"Your N1 result was accurate and not used to clear a scumbuddy like a scum who claimed hider would try to do."

I can still stand by this then.
I don't think my reads are be changin'. I still believe SpyreX's claim.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Parama »

TOTALLY SUAVÉ MOD: requesting prod on 12Keyblade
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Parama »

DTMaster wrote:4. Spy-SK means 1 Mafia scum. The game isn't balanced with 3 mafia 1 SK ----> Nik proved this already.
What worries me about this scenario is that it means Kenman may have really slipped up with the comment about a 2-man scumteam.
I still think Spy is town though so that I'd still say Kenman just made a stupid mistake, not a scumslip. But I'm not sure if it makes him town.

DTM arguing for muzzz-town... I highly doubt it, but we're all entitled to our own opinions! If/when muzzz flips scum then you're going to need a better explanation, though.

Come to think of it... DTM, who do YOU suspect are the remaining scum?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Parama »

I can't compete with players like that considering I'm only in 3 games right now.
And I had only 1 or 2 games for like 3 months. And I had a 3 day V/LA. It's not my fault! ;_;
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Parama »

Well I'm waiting on one to start up right now :/
Also I'm technically 38 because forbiddenalight and UncertainKitten are the same person.
And my avatar on that site is 2 behind my current one :/ I don't even remember having the one it shows. OUT OF DATE.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:40 am

Post by Parama »

Muzzz, I definitely had reasons on D1. And I brought my vote back because someone who was scum Day 1 is still scum Day 3 - plus there's not really much to add to the case against you. You haven't really done much since Day 1.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Parama »

Okay, this game needs activity.
NS on muzzz:
Nobody Special wrote: muzzz: 26

Lots of activity here; I see the words outlining the whole bandwagonOHNOES brouhaha but I just don't get it. I mean, it's a distraction at best; I hardly see it as OMIGODSCUMMkillkillkill.
I have no idea what he's trying to say here. It seems like he wanted to have something to say but couldn't think of anything in fear that he would make a scumlink so he just said whatever.
Nobody Special wrote:@Parama: I just don't agree with the muzzzzz wagon (Is three votes a wagon?) Can you help me understand your reasoning?
Paraphrase: Why are you voting my scumbuddy?

Why is this game inactive?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Parama »

Actually.
BRB prodding the mod for a third time. This is stupid, we need a replacement. Lazy modding frustrates me.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 am

Post by Parama »

It's that we need to know you're still alive <_<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Parama »

muzzz wrote: No you
didn't
!. I, and other people, have pointed out half a dozen times that all you had was crap that applied to others just as much as it did to me. At least two times you promised to do a reread and then just went "muzzz is scummy" again. Other times you've claimed to have explained things a few times, while all you did was go "read my original post". Even Nik didn't get your reasons back then, and he's obviously not biased in my favor.
I don't understand why you're calling my reasons BS .-.
I think they were great reasons and made more sense than the reasons you put forth against SpyreX.
muzzz wrote: - I have nothing useful to say about our absentee.
This is only acceptable under the terms that 12kb was, in fact, never here. Otherwise it looks like dodging commentary on a scumbuddy. Wait. Why I am even saying this? Bleh. I feel like a derp.

There was something I wanted to bring up about Nikanor but I seem to have forgotten it. If I remember it I'll put it up here.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Parama »

*sigh*
This feels like a gigantic waste of time. Nothing's happening, dammit.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Parama »

Stop stalking me <.<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Parama »

HOORAY FOR BLOOD!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Parama »

OH GOD THE LIVING DEAD IT MUST BE THE APOCALYPSE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #99) » Sat May 01, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Parama »

WHERE IS OUR MOD?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #100) » Sat May 01, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Parama »

:/
I PMed the mod and he read my PM but still haven't heard from him.
This is getting ridiculous.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #101) » Sat May 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Parama »

ITT flavor is unnecessary. Give us a flip so we can rejoice at the removal of another scum from our wonderfully suavé town.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #102) » Sat May 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Parama »

Um what buddying are you talking about? .-.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #103) » Sat May 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Parama »

LOL. WE LYNCHED SCUM. WHY ARE YOU GUYS COMPLAINING?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #104) » Sat May 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Parama »

I COME FROM THE FUTURE OF TOWN SUAVE WHERE MUZZZ HAS FLIPPED.
THIS IS APPROX. 7 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #105) » Wed May 05, 2010 12:41 am

Post by Parama »

Yeah the setup was a little... out there. Insane cop was probably the worst part. Insane cops should not be in minis IMO.

Anyways, mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/p3RugQtxXuzED
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #106) » Wed May 05, 2010 12:49 am

Post by Parama »

^By the way half of the QT is me complaining about either DTM or the mod not being there^
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #107) » Wed May 05, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Parama »

I think it was almost beneficial that we didn't kill farside N1 tbh. DTM wanted you dead but I suggested Nacho who turned out to be a great kill choice :P
But yeah I would not recommend putting in Insane Cops in mini's next time k mod? q("q)
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”