Mini 944- Town Suav├® - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! (over)

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

*insert clever confirmatory message here*
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vote: Nobody Special

If he really is nobody special, as he claims to be, we can afford to lose him.

If he isn't, he's lying, and should thusly be lynched.

Seems like a win/win scenario to me!
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Investigate: Lamora Locke

Delayed Day Kill (D3): ConfidAnon

Doublevote: Parama

Coheed, please vote for Parama so I can win my scummy. Thank you :)
Role Swap: Nachomamma8

The role's mine now! :D
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Everyone knows that role swap doesn't activate until night, and I'll be roleblocking you by then, so all you've done is incriminate yourself further.

Bussing now is obviously your only option.
Crap, he's right.

Unvote, Vote: Nachomamma8
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:31 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nikanor wrote:
Coheed wrote:vote:duckduck96

GOOSE
You are awesome.

I kinda like my role, but I can see that it might get troublesome on the later days, so I think I'm going to claim now. I'm a hider.
Basically, my role allows me to target one person each night, and if that person is town, I get nk immunity. If that person is scum, I die. I also die if the person I am hiding with is killed that night.
The reason for why I'm claiming now is because a) I don't think my role is normal enough so that you guys will know what I am if I die at night, and
b) If I die at night, you guys should know who to look at next.
Since I've never been an investigative role, none of you have any meta on me telling you who I might have been targeting. Just so you all know, I'm going to go with targeting neutral reads.
Any questions?
The bolded section just opened up a big ol' can of WIFOM.

To be honest, I think your claiming here was kind of dumb (no offense.) I understand that it's a unique role (even though I remember seeing it discussed somewhere before), but if you're telling the truth, you've narrowed down the possibilities for other power roles that the scum could be looking for.

But meh, not exactly a huge deal.
Nachomamma8, 47 wrote:Nik, I still don't know why you claimed now. Since you've claimed already, you're effectively nothing more than a neutered Vanilla Townie. There's really a very small chance one of your investigations will go through...
QFT
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:03 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Parama wrote:
Kenman wrote:Hider does sound really interesting. Nik, can you choose not to kill anyone if you do not want to? Because I would think that if you are not 100% sure you have a mafia member, we could lose two town members in one night! Potentially four members by the end of day two. That sounds pretty crazy to me. It could be a very beneficial role, but if you used somewhat carelessly,
it sounds like you could be indirectly an accidental third scum partner.
Hider does not kill people, he hides behind people to not get shot, but dies if he hides behind the guy the maf shoot.
Also... bolded that last line, why are you assuming 2 maf from the start? Seems like a really odd thing to assume.
Unvote, Vote: Kenman
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:02 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nachomamma8 wrote:You know? Understanding the role helps; I understand your reasons for claiming now a bit better even though I certainly wouldn't have done it the same way.

I like DT's reaction to Kenman; I find it especially pro-town. A lot more protown than those of you who simply jumped on him (read: ConfidAnon, duckduck).

Ken, there are tons of possibilities for this game's roles: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Roles gives just a few of them.
Why mention myself and duckduck, but not Parama?

Anyways,
Unvote
. He's not off-the-hook yet, but his reaction (+ the two quick pile-ons right after mine) don't make me want to keep my vote camped on him just yet.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:05 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Kenman wrote:
duckduck96 wrote:
Kenman wrote:Can anyone help me fully understand the possibilites of this type of game? Any number of mafia less than half the population? What type of town role possibilites are there? And what type of mafia roles are there?
This causes me to question Ken's "2 mafia" thing even more... he claims cluelessness, however with the hider claim popping up it should be clear that this is not the same as a newbie game setup...
Obviously I understood it was not the same as a newbie game, but I was not sure to what degree. I figured there could be a number of roles I was not sure of, but I didnt think there also could be a different number of mafia. I advise some of you to unvote me, as this should not be indicative of me being mafia. This is my second game I made a mistake. If people really think I am mafia, wait a bit and judge me from here on.
Ugh, but this sounds really bad.

You mentioning two mafia could mean that you are mafia. In this case you would already know the number of mafia present in the game. In my experience, three is the traditional standard for mafia in a mini normal.

I don't like how you are writing off things like this though.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:41 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote: Why mention myself and duckduck, but not Parama?
Parama questioned, let Ken answer, then voted when an answer didn't come. You two piggybacked off his reasoning.

Vote: duckduck96

The immediate vote after the Confid vote, then the immediate vote after the confid unvote is scummy to me.
Forgot that Parama was the original person to bring up the point on Kenman. My apologies.
duckduck96, 75 wrote:Looking through Kenman's play (as town) in newbie 905, he seems to be acting significantly more analytically in that game than what we can see here, and even when accused manages to keep his cool rather than playing the newbie card. Now, in this game, he comes in as more forward, and then when accused, responds by falling back on the "I made a mistake" defense. Now, I have only really been skimming that game right now, but from what I've seen his play there just provides one more reason to be suspicious of him.
Why are you continuing to build a case after you have unvoted?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:42 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

WOW at all the simul-posting this game.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:10 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

duckduck96 wrote:I don't really feel like voting for him again until we've heard more from him. I'll make my decision once he responds.
This didn't stop you before. You vote without waiting for an answer to a question originally (I did it too, I know), Unvote when called out upon it, proceed to add evidence to a case you just unvoted from, and then say you don't feel like voting?

Vote: duckduck96
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

nachomamma8 wrote:Confid getting ninja-d by a post 11 minutes before his is weird at best, especially considering on how unimpressive the post in question was.
Huh?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Kenman, 94 wrote:I am not too sure how whether or not I was excited about the hider role makes me appear mafia or not. This being my first game with this role, I would have brought it up regardless if I was town or mafia. But at least you are providing support and evidence for your claim.
I believe duckduck is implying that if you are scum, then Nikanor looks suspicious to. He believes that your excitement sounds fake, as if Nikanor were faking a role as mafia and you (being his scumpartner in this scenario) are acting like you believe it.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:09 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nachomamma8, 97 wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Kenman, 94 wrote:I am not too sure how whether or not I was excited about the hider role makes me appear mafia or not. This being my first game with this role, I would have brought it up regardless if I was town or mafia. But at least you are providing support and evidence for your claim.
I believe duckduck is implying that if you are scum, then Nikanor looks suspicious to. He believes that your excitement sounds fake, as if Nikanor were faking a role as mafia and you (being his scumpartner in this scenario) are acting like you believe it.
Duckduck96 wrote:I'm inclined to believe his claim
[/url][/area]
Yea, then I don't get it.
DTMaster, 100 wrote:^^ The above has no reliance to this game. This above quote has no alignment attributed to duck based on his vote/wagon. This looks like blatant smearing. Epically scummy here. Game link, alignment information, etc.

Context is everything, and you sir did not provide any.
This is a good point. Doesn't make me want to move my vote off of duck right now, but muzzz should answer about this.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

muzzz, 104 wrote:@Nik: when I voted confid I figured that either both of them were scum, or my argument was flawed
So do you now not believe both of us are scum?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:46 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Kenman, 117 wrote:Thanks for the help, im glad you understand kinda where Im coming from. I think Im getting a general understanding of the game now. So you guys shouldn't expect anymore newb problems from my end(I hope).
So, is there anyone who really strikes you as scummy? (Same goes for all who haven't posted as much. I know it's early, but doesn't hurt to get opinions out in the open.)
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:42 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Kenman wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Kenman, 117 wrote:Thanks for the help, im glad you understand kinda where Im coming from. I think Im getting a general understanding of the game now. So you guys shouldn't expect anymore newb problems from my end(I hope).
So, is there anyone who really strikes you as scummy? (Same goes for all who haven't posted as much. I know it's early, but doesn't hurt to get opinions out in the open.)
So far, DuckDuck is number one on my scum list. They way he voted for me right after confiAdon and unvoted after him just looked like he bandwagoned pretty hard. I think someone mentioned that it was a simultaneous post, so that may not necessarily be the case. He's not high enough where I want to put him at L-1. But thats what I got so far. A couple people mentioned the fact that he tried to meta me 4 pages in, is a pretty bad accusation, which further adds to his scumminess.
We already know how you feel about duck . . . is there anyone else?

(Again, this question applies to all people who haven't made it clear who they suspect yet.)
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Kenman wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Kenman wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
So far, DuckDuck is number one on my scum list. They way he voted for me right after confiAdon and unvoted after him just looked like he bandwagoned pretty hard. I think someone mentioned that it was a simultaneous post, so that may not necessarily be the case. He's not high enough where I want to put him at L-1. But thats what I got so far. A couple people mentioned the fact that he tried to meta me 4 pages in, is a pretty bad accusation, which further adds to his scumminess.
We already know how you feel about duck . . . is there anyone else?

(Again, this question applies to all people who haven't made it clear who they suspect yet.)
Well I may or may not have a couple other suspicions, but I dont want to go pointing fingers without enough support to make a decent case. I think that is usually the easiest way to look suspicious from town and or get NK'd cuz you through out weak evidence against the right person. So as of now I dont have any other suspicions, but I will point them out as soon as something comes to light.
Withholding information (unless you have a valid reason (gambit, role related evidence) is scummy. You haven't given a valid reason. Town needs all info out on the table.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:03 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Welcome to the game Dramonic!
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nobody Special, 157 wrote:Because I hate vote-hopping. I'd prefer if we targeted one player unto death.
Tunnelling can be extremely dangerous.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:25 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

WHOA

Sorry for not posting in here, I replaced into another game and forgot about this one. :-x

I'll post in thsi one regularly, just forgot about it. Expect a catch-up post tonight.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

ConfidAnon wrote:WHOA

Sorry for not posting in here, I replaced into another game and forgot about this one. :-x

I'll post in thsi one regularly, just forgot about it. Expect a catch-up post tonight.
Eh, too tired. Don't worry though, this won't be a pattern, I'll get back in this thing for sure tomorrow night.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:56 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Alright . . . this isn't gonna be a very meaty post, but I don't like how duckduckscum's replacement immediately attacks dramonic, who, if I remember correctly, already had some suspicion on.

Seems like scum replacing in and going after the easy target to try and dig themselves out of a hole. No need to change my vote here.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:58 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Spyrex, 235 wrote:Show it. Show this bevy of votes and suspicion.
:oops: My memory has failed me. For some reason I thought there already was. Meh, I'll do a closer read through tonight (admittedly I've lost interest in the game, I just need to have time to sit down and read it like I should).
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sorry for the lack of good quality content recently, I'm sure I'll get a good post in tomorrow.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:43 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nobody Special's 256 - This is bad.
Nikanor, 270 wrote:That's because NS has very clearly contradicted himself. Everyone can agree to lynching that. Not everybody agrees that dramonic's lurking (active or no) is scummy, however. That is why there is a difference in the number of votes they have each garnered.

Just in case you wanted my view on things.
This is true . . . I'm not sure if I'm willing to hammer yet, but the case on Nobody Special is solid. Right now I don't know what the vote count is though, so I'll see what the conditions are like once I get done reading.
Nobody Special, 292 wrote:I was waiting for the votecount.
Fail. Why would you need the vote count to answer that question?
Parama, 307 wrote:Stop doing this. Sit down and the deliver the content that you need to be giving but haven't been giving.
How do you feel about the Nobody Special wagon?
Is there anyone scummier than NS in your opinion?

I refuse to let players just sit out of games by promising to post then not upholding their promises.
Don't tell me what to do.

I have other commitments besides an internet message board in my life that I will honor. I told you I would catch up on the game, and I would. Not your place to enforce when I find time to post on a game (today's my first day out of school for Easter break, I have time now).

Anyways, the Nobody Special wagon built quickly . . . makes me a little nervous to place my vote on the wagon, especially if I would be the hammer (don't think I would be at this point, but still not gonna vote for now . . . I want to see Nobody answer the questions that are waiting for him).

As of right now, Nobody Special is the scummiest. The runner-up, I think, would be Locke Lamora because of this:
Locke Lamora, 282 wrote:I like this Nobody Special wagon, particularly because he claims a town read on Confid due to 'good content'. I wonder if he's read Confid's posts in the last week. I'd quite like to vote him but it occurs to me that we don't appear to have a deadline, which I would quite like to know before I do.
While this sounds OMGUSy, it almost seems as if he is trying to connect me to Nobody as a mislynch later should Nobody get lynched and flip scum. The reasoning here is fairly weak imo. I gave content before real life got a little busy, and my alignment hasn't changed from the start of the day until now.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:00 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Parama, 310 wrote:Excuses, blah. If you've lost interest then replace out.
No.
Parama, 310 wrote:romising catch-up material (does not come as soon as promised)

I know you might be limited on time but you can at least find 10 minutes every day to post here, can't you?
Depends on the day. I'll try, for sure, I have no interest in vegging out.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:44 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Parama, 314 wrote:Um.
So...
You're going to continue to play a game you have no interest in playing.
You're going to continue to not post much content and only post every once in a while.

Good job. You're making the game worse for everyone else by doing such. How does it feel?
For the first one, I was probably unclear. I meant that I needed to get caught up to get interested in it again . . . now I'm caught up, interest refound.

Please point out where I said I wasn't going to post much content for the rest of the game. Also please quit putting words in my mouth. Thanks.
nachomamma8, 318 wrote:The NS wagon sucks because Confid just tried to weasel his way on it.

Muzzz is a dumb lynch today >.>

Confid wagon? Sure!
The vote count would disagree with you.
Parama, 319 wrote:Oddly enough Confid didn't actually jump on the wagon (unless I missed something?)
He still has questions to answer (as I already said, hooray for reading comprehension), so I'm not going to put him within hammering range before he answers them.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:02 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

SpyreX wrote:I'm sad this is taking so long.

While I would be a-ok with confid, I think there's some real interesting business to be parsed from an NS wagon. The real good stuff.

Promise.
Why ok with me? What's the case?
(This sounds a little like setting up for a mislynch.)
Locke Lamora, 337 wrote:Mod: really sorry but I'm going to have no home internet access at all in the next three weeks, so I'll basically only be online once or twice a week if I manage to get to an internet cafe. As a result, I think replacing me would be best. If finding a replacement is a real problem then I'll do my best to post what I can at those times but obviously I'm not going to be able to do a great deal.
Why is it always the high profile suspects who have to be replaced? (Not saying he's replacing out just because he took heat, but it's annoying.)
farside22, 342 wrote:I would vote either one but locke's comment about voting for NS based on no reason and following is way scummier then spreyx.
I agree with this, but duckduck's scummy behavior leaves some negative marks on Spyrex as well.
DTMaster, 349 wrote:@Confid
1. Generally you don't use the vote count to defend yourself. This is all kinds of scummy because you are saying, you aren't scummy because the town isn't voting you. How about this, we can multitask. (see below)
By my vote count comment, I meant that I had not "weaseled my way onto the NS wagon" as whoever originally posted claimed, because I had not voted for NS.
DTMaster, 349, cont. wrote:@Confid again:
Huzzah. What do you have to say about your conclusions in your "summary posts" that you promised us. You have a vote now, so your defense is quite nulled now. :p

Unvote
Vote: Confid
Vote Nobody Special
You can double vote?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Spyrex, 355 wrote:Who said anything about a case? When one makes no ripples because no stones are cast, well.
Me no comprende, senor.

(Yes, I know that's probably not correct Spanish, but it's a less dull way to say I don't understand.)
Nobody Special, 363 wrote:Of course I am. But tomorrow. I have to go now.

Silly boy, you don't have to teach me. I do know how to play....
-_-

I still like NS with five votes.

Unvote, Vote: Nobody Special
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Parama, 369 wrote:Wow, I didn't think you could be more obvious.
If I weren't so certain on NS scum I'd be switching to you. You're shooting up my scumlist though.
So voting someone that you think is scum makes me scummy?

I fail to see the logic there.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”