Mini 944- Town Suav├® - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! (over)

duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:09 am

Post by duckduck96 »

/confirm
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:54 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Vote: Coheed

for being one of those filthy geese lovers, anyone who is a fan of geese must be scum
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:00 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Theres an article about that role on the wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hider
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:28 am

Post by duckduck96 »

muzzz wrote:I refuse to ignore that post before you've answered Par's question.
Agreed. It seems like a scum slip to me.
Kenman wrote:Hider does sound really interesting. Nik, can you choose not to kill anyone if you do not want to? Because I would think that if you are not 100% sure you have a mafia member, we could lose two town members in one night! Potentially four members by the end of day two. That sounds pretty crazy to me. It could be a very beneficial role, but if you used somewhat carelessly, it sounds like you could be indirectly an accidental third scum partner.
This seems fake. forced to me... it sounds like you're faking excitement about his role, while I think you really aren't excited. If you are scum, you would know unlike the town if he is mafia, and fakeclaiming, or town and you might have a problem. I'm inclined to believe his claim, so this, combined with your "third scum" comment convinces me to
Unvote, Vote: Kenman
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:30 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Well, excitement mixed with feigned worry, that is.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:46 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Kenman wrote:Can anyone help me fully understand the possibilites of this type of game? Any number of mafia less than half the population? What type of town role possibilites are there? And what type of mafia roles are there?
This causes me to question Ken's "2 mafia" thing even more... he claims cluelessness, however with the hider claim popping up it should be clear that this is not the same as a newbie game setup...
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Hmm...

Unvote

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, if just because of your lack of experience. However, you still seem a bit phony to me, and I'll be watching you.

Hopefully McZombie will show up soon so we can get his input.[/b]
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:05 am

Post by duckduck96 »

ConfidAnon wrote: Why mention myself and duckduck, but not Parama?
Agreed. Parama's vote just seems like a bandwagon vote to me, without providing any input of his own. Shouldn't that make him just as suspicious in your eyes as us?
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Looking through Kenman's play (as town) in newbie 905, he seems to be acting significantly more analytically in that game than what we can see here, and even when accused manages to keep his cool rather than playing the newbie card. Now, in this game, he comes in as more forward, and then when accused, responds by falling back on the "I made a mistake" defense. Now, I have only really been skimming that game right now, but from what I've seen his play there just provides one more reason to be suspicious of him.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Nachomamma8 wrote: The immediate vote after the Confid vote, then the immediate vote after the confid unvote is scummy to me.
As a matter of fact, I was typing my post while he posted his. So really this is a null tell, our unvotes were at almost the same time
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Parama wrote: I was the one who brought up the questionable quote in the first place. Just if you didn't notice.
I guess Ken's explanation could be the truth but I'm not set on it yet, and I don't have any other player I'd prefer moving my vote to.
Though both ConfidAnon and duckduck trying to shift the blame to me is definitely a ping on my scumdar.
Actually I guess I didn't notice that it was you... my first notice of it was in Anon's quoting. So when I saw
Kenman trying to dodge the question outright is incredibly scummy, seeing as, like it's been said already, he potentially scumslipped. I'd be happy with a Kenman vote for now. unvote, vote: Kenman

Nobody Special's reaction bothers me a little, considering the question asked x_x
it kind of stood out to me as suspicious. I wasn't trying to shift the blame, though, just agreeing that we aren't the only ones who went after Ken.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:44 am

Post by duckduck96 »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Why are you continuing to build a case after you have unvoted?
Because, while I had rescinded my vote because of lessened suspicion and the danger of a quick-growing bandwagon, he is still the most suspicious in my eyes.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 am

Post by duckduck96 »

muzzz wrote:@Confid: you're hardly more positive about Ken than Duck was.

But still,
Unvote, vote: Duck

Three votes is hardly anything to worry about. Especially when it's, apparently, not like you were going to be afk for a while. And now you're calling him the most suspicious, yet you're not willing to put him at two votes again?
I don't really feel like voting for him again until we've heard more from him. I'll make my decision once he responds.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Don't post that without the context- that was a band wagon on someone who had self-voted.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:38 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Nobody Special wrote:
duckduck96 wrote:Well, excitement mixed with feigned worry, that is.
Do you, by chance, have a post restriction?

Just asking.
No.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”