Mini 944- Town Suav├® - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! (over)

Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Post by Kenman »

/confirm
hey Nik, you just finished modding my first game LOL. I get to play with da master? oh boy!
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Kenman »

Hider does sound really interesting. Nik, can you choose not to kill anyone if you do not want to? Because I would think that if you are not 100% sure you have a mafia member, we could lose two town members in one night! Potentially four members by the end of day two. That sounds pretty crazy to me. It could be a very beneficial role, but if you used somewhat carelessly, it sounds like you could be indirectly an accidental third scum partner.
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Kenman »

OH NEVERMIND, I though targeting people is not the same as NK'ing them, my bad, ignore the last post HAHA. Your role definitely sounds awesome. And useful.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Kenman »

Woah, Im not trying to dodge any question btw. I just was not at my computer all the time. Now that I am back for my routine check, it appears I have racked up a serious number of votes.

Here's my explanation: This is my second game, and when I read the first page it did not give a rule set. The only game I played before this one was a newbie game, and every senario there had two mafia, the roles could change, but the number of mafia was always the same. So I assumed that, that is the standard for mini games. From your reactions, I can infer that it is not always the case.

Can anyone help me fully understand the possibilites of this type of game? Any number of mafia less than half the population? What type of town role possibilites are there? And what type of mafia roles are there?
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Kenman »

duckduck96 wrote:
Kenman wrote:Can anyone help me fully understand the possibilites of this type of game? Any number of mafia less than half the population? What type of town role possibilites are there? And what type of mafia roles are there?
This causes me to question Ken's "2 mafia" thing even more... he claims cluelessness, however with the hider claim popping up it should be clear that this is not the same as a newbie game setup...
Obviously I understood it was not the same as a newbie game, but I was not sure to what degree. I figured there could be a number of roles I was not sure of, but I didnt think there also could be a different number of mafia. I advise some of you to unvote me, as this should not be indicative of me being mafia. This is my second game I made a mistake. If people really think I am mafia, wait a bit and judge me from here on.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Kenman »

duckduck96 wrote:
muzzz wrote:I refuse to ignore that post before you've answered Par's question.
Agreed. It seems like a scum slip to me.
Kenman wrote:Hider does sound really interesting. Nik, can you choose not to kill anyone if you do not want to? Because I would think that if you are not 100% sure you have a mafia member, we could lose two town members in one night! Potentially four members by the end of day two. That sounds pretty crazy to me. It could be a very beneficial role, but if you used somewhat carelessly, it sounds like you could be indirectly an accidental third scum partner.
This seems fake. forced to me... it sounds like you're faking excitement about his role, while I think you really aren't excited. If you are scum, you would know unlike the town if he is mafia, and fakeclaiming, or town and you might have a problem. I'm inclined to believe his claim, so this, combined with your "third scum" comment convinces me to
Unvote, Vote: Kenman
I am not too sure how whether or not I was excited about the hider role makes me appear mafia or not. This being my first game with this role, I would have brought it up regardless if I was town or mafia. But at least you are providing support and evidence for your claim.

duckduck96 wrote:
Kenman wrote:Can anyone help me fully understand the possibilites of this type of game? Any number of mafia less than half the population? What type of town role possibilites are there? And what type of mafia roles are there?
This causes me to question Ken's "2 mafia" thing even more... he claims cluelessness, however with the hider claim popping up it should be clear that this is not the same as a newbie game setup...
Although I supported my reasoning as to the"two mafia" problem, you still seem pretty convinced that I am mafia. It makes sense to consider the possibility that I could be my newbishness, which leads me to:
duckduck96 wrote:Hmm...

Unvote

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, if just because of your lack of experience. However, you still seem a bit phony to me, and I'll be watching you.

Hopefully McZombie will show up soon so we can get his input.[/b]
You support yourself pretty well. To me, it does not make logical sense for you to unvote so quickly. It sounded like you had a decent case and were convinced I was mafia. It was not until ConfidAnon unvoted that you unvoted. That makes me think you are trying to stay out of the limelight with your actions. You couple this with the fact that you did not vote for until ConfidAnon voted me is too much evidence for me to ignore. I dont was to jump on the bandwagon and vote for you without supporting my reasoning. But as of now, your are highest on my scum list.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Kenman »

DTMaster wrote: ITT people need to learn to read in context. Ken is specific about 2 scummies, and he joined in January. Newb-tell overflows in this game hence my question.

@Ken

Ken wrote:
Can anyone help me fully understand the possibilites of this type of game? Any number of mafia less than half the population? What type of town role possibilites are there? And what type of mafia roles are there?

This is a closed setup so there are lots of roles. As a good rule of thumb, there are 3 scum and 9 townies generally. Town and Scum can have power roles beyond the Doctor/Cop/Roleblocker setup you are used to. Those are the common roles but from experience you might have a :

Town Roleblocker, or a Mafia Doctor. You should
Thanks for the help, im glad you understand kinda where Im coming from. I think Im getting a general understanding of the game now. So you guys shouldn't expect anymore newb problems from my end(I hope).
@Ken
Ken wrote:

I am not too sure how whether or not I was excited about the hider role makes me appear mafia or not. This being my first game with this role, I would have brought it up regardless if I was town or mafia. But at least you are providing support and evidence for your claim.

I'm reading this but the bolded just reads all kinds of wrong. Are you trying to say that: you were excited because the Hider can investigate?
Basically, what I was saying was that I stated that it is really interesting that Nik had revealed a new role I have never seen before. Duckduck said that I was being "fake excited" about how he revealed his role. Which in turn could mean we could be both scum partners and I am trying to play along with his game. Far stretch if you ask me. I responded saying that, my previous post was not a scumtell because if I was excited about Niks role or pretending to be excited, I would have posted that either way.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Kenman »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Kenman, 117 wrote:Thanks for the help, im glad you understand kinda where Im coming from. I think Im getting a general understanding of the game now. So you guys shouldn't expect anymore newb problems from my end(I hope).
So, is there anyone who really strikes you as scummy? (Same goes for all who haven't posted as much. I know it's early, but doesn't hurt to get opinions out in the open.)
So far, DuckDuck is number one on my scum list. They way he voted for me right after confiAdon and unvoted after him just looked like he bandwagoned pretty hard. I think someone mentioned that it was a simultaneous post, so that may not necessarily be the case. He's not high enough where I want to put him at L-1. But thats what I got so far. A couple people mentioned the fact that he tried to meta me 4 pages in, is a pretty bad accusation, which further adds to his scumminess.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Kenman »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Kenman wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Kenman, 117 wrote:Thanks for the help, im glad you understand kinda where Im coming from. I think Im getting a general understanding of the game now. So you guys shouldn't expect anymore newb problems from my end(I hope).
So, is there anyone who really strikes you as scummy? (Same goes for all who haven't posted as much. I know it's early, but doesn't hurt to get opinions out in the open.)
So far, DuckDuck is number one on my scum list. They way he voted for me right after confiAdon and unvoted after him just looked like he bandwagoned pretty hard. I think someone mentioned that it was a simultaneous post, so that may not necessarily be the case. He's not high enough where I want to put him at L-1. But thats what I got so far. A couple people mentioned the fact that he tried to meta me 4 pages in, is a pretty bad accusation, which further adds to his scumminess.
We already know how you feel about duck . . . is there anyone else?

(Again, this question applies to all people who haven't made it clear who they suspect yet.)
Well I may or may not have a couple other suspicions, but I dont want to go pointing fingers without enough support to make a decent case. I think that is usually the easiest way to look suspicious from town and or get NK'd cuz you through out weak evidence against the right person. So as of now I dont have any other suspicions, but I will point them out as soon as something comes to light.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Kenman »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:
Kenman wrote:
Well I may or may not have a couple other suspicions,
but I dont want to go pointing fingers without enough support to make a decent case. I think that is usually the easiest way to look suspicious from town and or get NK'd cuz you through out weak evidence against the right person. So as of now I dont have any other suspicions, but I will point them out as soon as something comes to light.
The bolded part strikes me as very odd. You either do have other suspicions, or you dont. If you do, state them, even if they are not heavily supported, then add to your case as you get more and more evidence. Not saying who you think is suspicious does not help the town. And if you do not have any other suspicions, then state that, dont make us try and guess what your thinking, that comes off scummy to me.
I think you have me misunderstood. I dont have any suspicions which I can provide any support for, just inklings and stuff. Im not going to just start pointing fingers at people without reasonably justifying myself. If i find evidence to make a reasonable case, I will mention it in the board otherwise, i dont see the point. Am i clear now? otherwise ill try this again
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Kenman »

mod can you replace me, just dont have the time it deserves right now, sorry guys
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”