kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ugh, sorry guys, I've been busy with school this past week. It's the weekend now, so I should be able to be somewhat active.

My opinion on xReck is fairly town. I've never played with him as scum, but I've played with him many times as town and his current playstyle fits his town meta well.

I'm gonna
unvote
my RV, and
FoS: Zack
. His vote seems to be going every which way, but I don't think it warrants a vote yet.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by kyle99 »

I've played with xReck before, and he always plays like this, which is why I'm not sure he's scum. I will admit some of his playing so far this game is quite scummy though. I can't remember seeing xReck wagoned like this so early either.

I don't have any definite reasons for why Zack is scum, and I'm not even convinced of it myself yet. Swinging around your vote, especially in the beginning, isn't terribly scummy, I just don't have any other leads.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by kyle99 »

flinter wrote:
Vi wrote:Plus I think she likes antagonizing me, so I'm more or less done liking her on a personal level.
I hope you aren't serious here :( If you were, I would like you to know I didn't intent to. Sorry.
I do agree with her opinion on xRx at least; it's just a shame that that's half of her stances from post one.
that is a start ;)

Now, the promised post about Kyle, seen that he has made another post that has as only point the meta-defense of Reck.

I have never seen Kyle do that before. As I know kyle, he is not a leader in town, and you'll generally see kyle agreeing with one or the other. Taking a stance against a bandwagon is not something kyle does often. I have never seen him do it, and if he did it, I would expect him to follow someone else who would have a good reasoning. There is no good reasoning in his defense. "I will admit some of his playing so far this game is quite scummy" would normally be all kyle would need to get on that bandwagon.

Further, the kyle I know, gets into trouble in the early game quite often (bandwagonning is one of the things he gets into trouble with, and also the weak explanation of his votes), as he plays "risky". Nothing of that here. I think this is because kyle is scum:

vote kyle
(I have nothing against your playstyle btw, if this would make it seem so)
So me not bandwagoning and defending a baseless bandwagon is scummy? I'm simply saying that xReck's current playstyle fits his meta quite well, not that I'm completely assured of his towness. Your post basically reads, "Kyle is taking a stand, something I've never seen him do, so I think he's scum." No offense, but that's some pretty weak reasoning.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Alright, I looked at it again, and Flinter's reasoning on me is enough for me to
vote: Flinter

Your reasoning is because of the fact that I usually just follow the town, and never do anything that stands out, and because I'm standing out more this game, I'm scum. That is honestly terrible reasoning, and makes no sense whatsoever.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by kyle99 »

ekiM wrote:Questions:
kyle99 wrote:My opinion on xReck is fairly town. I've never played with him as scum, but I've played with him many times as town and his current playstyle fits his town meta well.
If you've not seen someone play as both town and as scum how can you possibly draw meta conclusions?
You can't definativly draw conclusions, I just think his playstyle fits his town meta well.
ekiM wrote:
kyle99 wrote:I'm gonna unvote my RV, and FoS: Zack. His vote seems to be going every which way, but I don't think it warrants a vote yet.
Bad. That's the most significant thing you see after 5 pages, and you don't think it's worth a vote? More aggression please.

Why do you think moving your vote around in the early game would ever be worth a vote?
That was the only thing of importance I had picked up so far, and I didn't think it was worth a vote because it's somewhat common in the beginning of the game. And as for your last question, that's why I didn't vote him :)
ekiM wrote:
kyle99 wrote:I've played with xReck before, and he always plays like this, which is why I'm not sure he's scum. I will admit some of his playing so far this game is quite scummy though. I can't remember seeing xReck wagoned like this so early either.
So is he "fairly town" or is he "quite scummy"? Hmm.
I said he has made some scummy moves, but I've seen him do similiar things in games where he was town, so I didn't make to much of it.
ekiM wrote:
kyle99 wrote:I don't have any definite reasons for why Zack is scum, and I'm not even convinced of it myself yet. Swinging around your vote, especially in the beginning, isn't terribly scummy, I just don't have any other leads.
So you don't have any leads. How do you fix that? Not by playing totally reactively, which is what you're doing right now.
I honestly read the thread and didn't have any major scumvibes, so I didn't post anything. I don't know what to respond to that with.

You make some decent points on me, but Flinter's reasoning on me is completely crap and full of holes. In his post where directly following ekiM's post, he votes me and his only reasoning is "But defending (buddying to) other players? It is not his style."

I don't know where your getting this "style" thing from, but defending players who you don't think are scum is not scummy. It's called playing mafia.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:05 am

Post by kyle99 »

Wow, xReck, you should just replace out.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Sorry guys, gotta replace out. My life is getting pretty crazy with school right now, and it's really hard for me to keep up with this game. Good luck guys.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”