Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

/hope estheim.

Fave FFXII character, as I'm playing FFXII ATM. Also, soz for the late /hope, been busy today.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: My first non-newbie game. Hope I don't stay newbish.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOTP: Sorry, wrong one, thought we were choseing random words.

/snapdragon
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Vote: wolframnhart

For a reference to Angel, which has no place on the Sci-Fi Channel(Syfy in America I believe)

Also, FIRST! RVS vote. Yay.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Convince me we should lynch someone besides you.
I am an Esper. What other reason do you need?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

rumpelstiltskin grinder?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Eh, might as will

DIRIGIBLE FORK!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Blech, sounds like metal music. Not even going to go there.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Sorry everyone, RL decided to be particularly annoying, what with uni work and family members and my social life. I'll try to be more active, kay?

Im quite surprised at how slow this game is going. We've got 12 days to the deadline and were still half out of RVS, with little serious discussion going on.

Unvote

Because I severely doubt anyone else has any arguments as to weather Angel deserves to be on the Sci-Fi channel. Which it doesn't.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ok, starting a wagon because you don't like the way that GD tries to provoke discussion? Thats just fishy. I understand that we are now 11 days away from the deadline, and with little to go on, but a wagon like that could possibly halt discussion.

Vote: Super Awesome Mega Pimp

Also, such a weak wagon would have no doubt attracted scummy attention, because the could just agree with SAMP's points. In other words, at least one of the people on that wagon are scum.

FoS: BrokenBlueprints, My Milked Eek, pickemgenius, MafiaSSK

@mod, just out of curiosity, is the number of scum players known, and, if so, how many are there?

Why yes, I do know how many scum there are, thanks for asking. Oh, you mean to the players? Nah.

-DRK
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Using your logic nobody should ever be voted off ever.
Explain. My point is that there is only one reason behind this wagon, so scum could very easily back it. You are part of this group. Alothugh I'm maybe thinking that your not one of them since you said you wanted a pressure wagon. I must say, you sure were quick to attack someone who FoS'ed your vote. Defensive much?
This is poor posting on your part, and will require more serious attention if your lurking continues and is followed by posts of this stature.
Again, explain. How was that poor posting? As I already said, RL had kept me away from the game, so I will be posting more.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Zodiark wrote:Ok, starting a wagon because you don't like the way that GD tries to provoke discussion? Thats just fishy.
So what, just because he says it was an attempt to provoke discussion, he's above suspicion? Yeah, uhhhh....
NO.
I never said he was above suspicion, I said I suspected you.
Zodiark wrote:I understand that we are now 11 days away from the deadline, and with little to go on, but a wagon like that could possibly halt discussion.
:? Double you tee eff. When in the world has a wagon
ever
halted discussion?
Any old wagon, never. A wagon on someone for trying to start discussion, very possibly. And, read,
POSSIBLY
. I never said it did, I said it could.
Zodiark wrote:Also, such a weak wagon would have no doubt attracted scummy attention, because the could just agree with SAMP's points. In other words, at least one of the people on that wagon are scum.
That only works if GD is town
, or if the scum aren't targeting each other.
Fixed.
Giant FoS
for assuming that.
Here's your
Giant FoS
back, for assuming that I am assuming that green is town. I never said he was town.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

I have better things to do than play Merry-Go-Round with you SAMP.
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:I never said he was above suspicion, I said I suspected you.
:| So if he isn't above suspicion then why in the world is it suspicious that I suspect him?
Ring a ring a rosie...

Zodiark13 wrote:Any old wagon, never. A wagon on someone for trying to start discussion, very possibly. And, read,
POSSIBLY
. I never said it did, I said it could.
And I called your bluff and asked you to provide evidence that this was indeed possible.
Because it isn't.
If there's a discussion going on then it's not going to stop just because one of the participants got wagoned, in fact wagons actually encourage the wagonee to post more.
I never said it would stop the 'wagonee' from posting. What I meant was it might deter other players from posting for fear of an attack like the one you are giving me for posting content.
I also note that before I attacked GD for his "theory" nobody was actually discussing it any more than giving it an offhand mention. I can't kill a discussion that never happened in the first place!
You sure made certain there was none after his attempt to create some.
Zodiark13 wrote: That only works if GD is town
, or if the scum are targeting each other.
Now fixed with extra Correctness™.
Zodiark13 wrote:Here's your
Giant FoS
back, for assuming that I am assuming that green is town. I never said he was town.
Fair enough. Instead,
Giant FoS
for assuming scum aren't targeting each other.
Have your
Giant FoS
back. One, this is based on a mistake on my part due to confusion of false positves and such. Two, you are making way too many assumptions yourself. Three, it's really heavy, and smells like pimp. :P
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

My Milked Eek wrote: Got me convinced and the mssk wagon isn't going anywhere.
Unvote. Vote: GreenDude
pickemgenius wrote: eh we could use an actual pressure wagon right now since it's all we've got atm.

vote: greendude
MafiaSSK wrote: @GreenDude: By posting random theories and providing no evidence along with them you are being anti town. So even if you are town it will help town to do away with you.
Unvote vote GD
Is this your idea of content Eek?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Is this your first game,
because I just love the fact that you want to stop the thing that was about to generate more discussion, which you complained about some time earlier.
Thats quite a claim, considering I just /out'ed of a newb game your were modding were I was SE.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Mod, in rules post wrote: Don't make it personal.
IE, no insults or, as you two have said, "digs".
And I'm not discrediting him, I'm just incredulous to him not seeing the benefits of bandwagons.
It's not that I don't see the benefit of wagons. I don't see good reasons for this particular wagon to begin with. Need I remind you that YOU are on the wagon yourself?
And the fact that he's defending his, as peg put it, "poor posting".
How does a request for an explanation count as "defending"?
Or that he didn't strike to me as an SE.
RVS posts don't do much for impressions, since an RVS post was my only post after the /confirm.

You are acting fishy Eek. I would FoS you if not for the fact I already am.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:28 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Sorry for disappearing all, busy weekend and such.

Im gunna go ahead and
Unvote
. SAMP has handled himself rather well before my attacks, and, apart from his game of redirection, hasn't done much anything bad. Plus, I realised that he can't be held accountable for the scummy people that jump on his wagon.

The people who did, however, can. Their reasons were non-existent at best, and scummy at worst. Since the vote, they have been absent, apart from the occasional post, mostly either insults or promises of content that never came.

Since his unvote seemed rather odd to me, with as little reason as the initial vote, I'm gunna
Vote: MafiaSSK

For flawed at best and none at worst reasons for jumping on the GD wagon, for his equally flawed/none reasons for unvoting, and for lurking whilst promising content.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP:
SAMP has handled himself rather well
after
my attacks,
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Please do. Until then,
FoS: DeathSauce
. If the case is acceptable, then I will remove the FoS.

[quote="MafiaSSK']
For all of these reasons, I Vote Demon_Gant [/quote]
Anyone else think this vote is OMGUS?
1. "My unvote being odd and with little reason as initial vote". See first two defenses. There are plenty of reasons for my vote and unvote.
2. Explain how my reasons are flawed for voting and unvoting.
3. How am I lurking? I never posted once on mafiascum for one single day. This is not lurking and I had never promised content until yesterday. I am followiing up on this today. I consider this to be in the morning.
1. What, that rushed, illegible excuse of a defence, that, I suspect, may be a justification for voting GD.
2. Firstly, there is only one for each, yet you say in plural tone like your reasons are many. Secondly, you voted for GD for putting out theories, right after he defended himself on that point, then you unvoted when he promised to be a good boy and not do it again.
3. How?
Point 1; Since your unvote on Wednesday, you have posted three times.
Point 2; As of this post, apart from Borken_Blueprints, who is getting replaced, DeathSauce has the lowest post count. You have one post more than him.
Point 3; Your wall-of-text post on 227 tries to create the impression that you aren't lurking. Only people who ARE lurking need to look like their not.
Thus, you are lurking, and saying you're not won't change that.
Secondly he seems to be buddying with wolframhart. He automatically agreed with wolf's attack without any reason of his own. He found this to be a strong case he could latch on to.
What, and you didn't 'automatically agree' with SAMP's attack of GD? From my point of view, your case IS a good case.
Third he is being tunnel-visioned. He has only focused on me this entire game. The only exception to this was his random vote on MME. However from his ISO post 7 he has voted me.
You say this like we are halfway through Day 4. Serious D1 discussion started barely a week or so ago. If you want him to target someone else, present a reason, with evidence, as to why you aren't a good lynch.
People who aren't on the MafiaSSK wagon, please explain why. No one except the people on the wagon have talked about it.
This is a sign for a scum awaiting an easy lynch. He thinks because I was gone for a day that he could convince you all that I am scum. So he attempts to basically ridicule anyone who is not on the wagon at the time. This can not be to provoke discussion as discussion is already at a pretty high rate by now. This post is noted until I finish defending myself.
Way to twist Damons words.

Where is everyone? We need more votes on this scum.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Gah, ninja'd
ok ima post some thoughts later today since ive been sick and watching March Madness the last 4 days(sick past 2)
If you were sick and watching tv at home, you obviously had time to post. Why did you not?

Off topic, what is March Madness?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ok, first off, WFT Eek. You jump off gd when people disapprove, and jump straight for the nearest wagon, on SSK, and when you get implied disapproval from Damon, who asks people to post their suspicions of other players, you jump again, to me. Not counting the fact you never even gave a reason for jumping on SSKs wagon, or a reason for leaving it.

On my OMGUS point against SSK, my opinion is that OMGUS is OMGUS, even if it is well reasoned. I was asking everyone else if they felt it was OMGUS too, because I didn't want to attack him for that reason if no one else thought it was. And how is pointing it out suspicious?
And then there's the whole post dismissing mafiassk's defense, which reeks of bussing or pushing an easy lynch.
Seriously, have you read the first paragraph? Go and read it and tell me how illegible it is.

@DeathSauce,

If you don't provide the evidence for your case, you setting yourself up for two things;
1. People dissmissing your case as having no evidence, or even calling you suspicious for attacking without giving reason.
2. Scum coming along and presenting the case in a way that is advantageous to them. They can make it seem worse than it is to get them mislynched, or make it seem better than it is, in the event you are on actual scum.

If you see SSK as anti-town, why not a compromise and policy lynch SSK. At best we hit scum, and at worst we kill off a poor town player. Unless you provide particularly damning evidence in the next 5 days, towns not going to turn around and go after easjoe until tomorrow.

@SAMP,
I still don't see what motive SSK could have for his GD hop, other than either A) he's town, and that's how he scum hunts, or B) he's scum trying to appear to be scum hunting, and that's how he scum hunts. Which would of course make the hop a null tell. Can everyone on the wagon explain why else he'd want to do it as scum?
This relies heavily on your knowledge of how SSK plays as both town and scum, so I dismissed this opinion myself. Even if you have played other games with SSK, what makes you think he's playing differently?[/rhetorical]

@Damon,
FoS: BrokenBlueprints, My Milked Eek, pickemgenius, MafiaSSK
Does this answer you question? I went after SSK because it seemed pointless to go after the other two when everyone else is going after SSK.
Zodiark for one, joined the wagon with initially, very little to contribute himself, so he would have been an easier target.
I really do hate to prove you wrong, but I was the one who pointed out that SSK was lurking, which he is.

Lastly, Nacho, please explain your reasons for voting for Eek. Not that there isn't any, but you just replace in, vote and then vanish. At this point of the game we can't afford to have votes in unexplained areas.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Somehow, nacho targeting me doesn't surprise me. I always seem magnetically drawn to the ire of replacements. However, nachos reasons aren't justified.
Zodiark is probably scum for keeping his vote on the SSK wagon and not really pushing it a whole lot,
So I'm scummy because I think someone is scummy?
and he's also probably scum for this:
Zodiark wrote: "On my OMGUS point against SSK, my opinion is that OMGUS is OMGUS, even if it is well reasoned."
That's just bad reasoning. OMGUS has never been a particularly strong scumtell in my mind, and if that statement was true, then town v.s. scum is determined by who attacks first. If someone has a bad case against you, then you speak out. That's not OMGUS, friend.
Hence the reasons I asked.
Zodiark wrote: If you see SSK as anti-town, why not a compromise and policy lynch SSK.
This is also scummy.
How? You can't just call something scummy and not back it up. This also contradicts your point that I'm not pushing for a lynch. I'm trying to persuade others to join.
MME is town for ISO 28.
So the two unreasoned wagon-hops are cleared just because he attempts to give reason for the third?

You can't just replace and then throw things like that around with as poor a reason as this. I'll give you then benefit of the doubt and not FoS you just yet.
My Milked Eek! wrote: A) there's really not a big discussion to be held on whether or not it's omgus, omgus, unlike other things in mafia, is easily distinguishable and this here isn't omgus. Or didn't you read the wiki?
B) saying "do you think this is omgus?" is you doing two things:
B1) you're testing the waters for some mafiassk pushing
B2) you're asking someone else to say it
B3) you're asking someone else to form an opinion for you
Neither of these answers is a good one. And imo, it's #1 (as you've admitted) and some of #2.
Sorry to ruin such a well reasoned arguement, but it relies on the misconception that I want to dismiss his entire defence, or perhapes his vote, as OMGUS. I felt that the underlying resons of his vote was OMGUS, and I asked town for confirmation. At your point B2, only if someone also feels that it is OMGUS. At point B3, no, I want people to influence my already existing opinion, not make one. And if you and SSK are scumbuddies, this could be taken as a chainsaw defence, so I hold little opinion of your opinion of this matter.

*sigh* At this point of the day, defending myself against a case based on 'mudslinging', as you call it, and asking for town opinion is as pointless as the case itself. If you insist on thinking that I am scum, do it tomorrow when you have time to try and convince other people that I am something that I'm not.
MafiaSSK wrote: Expect another large post tomorrow.
Thanks for the warning. *starts building a bomb shelter*

Seriously, what has happened to prompt a post so large it requires a days warning. This screams of "hai guys, im lurking but dont wanna look like it plox :P"

Lastly, I have proof that PEG is lurking. Here is a bit of text from the AIM chat room for MafiaScum.com;
[me]
(3:34:42 PM): hellooo?
omanscum 3:35 pm
(3:35:55 PM): hi
xxxpickemgenius 3:36 pm
(3:36:32 PM): hi
Unless there is another pickemgenius on the site, peg was clearly active enough to post. FoS for him, if I didn't already have one on him
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Sorry all for having to be prodded. I didn't have much to say till 4 am last night, and last time I posted that late, I got quick-lynched.

Now, however, we
ALL
need to be as active as possible.
So I'm scummy because I think someone is scummy?
I've never seen such blatant misrepresentation before...
Explain how.
Hence the reasons I asked.
Then if you realized all of that, why didn't you keep it to yourself?
What's the point of doing that?
How? You can't just call something scummy and not back it up. This also contradicts your point that I'm not pushing for a lynch. I'm trying to persuade others to join.
...by telling them to disregard their scum reads and lynch him for being anti-town. In other words, you're not getting people to join the lynch by showing HOW he's scummy, you're just sitting there and saying "Well... he may not be scummy, but he's anti-town at least, so we should lynch him.
This post was directed at DS, who conceded that, though he didn't see SSK as scum, he did see him as anti town. I still expect people with scummy reads to lynch him for being scummy.
You can't just replace and then throw things like that around with as poor a reason as this. I'll give you then benefit of the doubt and not FoS you just yet.
Why would you wait to FoS? Afraid of how the town would view it if you did?
Because, as I already said, replacements always target me, so your attacking me doesn't hold much bearing in my opinion.
My Milked Eek! wrote:
I wouldn't mind a lynch of:
- zodiark13
- mafiassk

- easjo
Then get off the wagon going nowhere, and get on the one going somewhere.

It's truly annoying just to get to this page. can someone give a brief overview of my case? I will do my best to do the big post on day 2. sorry i got struck by adware.
You procrastinated for four days, then post this crap?! Was this what we would have expected if you had posted on time?

*walks out of bomb shelter in disgust*

I will give you your summary, but to present to the town as evidence of your scummyness. Give me about 10 or so minutes to go and get it.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Maybe now, but was it 3 days ago?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Then why promise content when you knew you couldn't provide it? Why not say you were limited because of your computer?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Then post up your content you promised three days ago.

BTW, try doing a re-install of your OS. Should get rid of your problems.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

BTW, try doing a re-install of your OS. Should get rid of your problems.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

^Fail.

Seriously, how can I not give you a chance to defend yourself, when I haven't even attacked you?
Any post from here on out by you is purposeful mislynching.
Am I to take this as a claim?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Because you are attacking me by not providing me with a summary of the case against me which I can access more easily with one post then having to go over several pages.
lolwut, I'm attacking you with inaction? Awesome. I'm so good at this game, I can attack people without doing anything! Seriously, what a load of BS.
No, you may not take that as a role claim. It is an alignment claim though.
No doubt faked. You couldn't even be bothered to claim properly.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Also, my summary is still coming.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

OSV? What the hell is that?

Also, RL is attempting, rather loudly, to intervene, so the summary will come later, unless someone else wants to put one forward.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Well, easjo is now at L-1. I'm off to bed, and if there hasn't been anything significant by the time I wake up, in about 7-8 hours time, I'll hammer. I would have preferred a SSK lynch, but his (fake)claim makes that about as likely as gay going into fashion in the next three days. On that note, he only claimed that he was OSV, not weather he was a town OSV, or a scum one.

Unvote

Please, no one hammer in the meantime, cause I wanna do it.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Wow, there's a surprise. :roll: SSK WAS fake-claiming.

First off,
FoS: DeathSauce.
For pushing a lynch on grounds he refused to prove.

Next, re
FoS: pickemgenius
, for lurking, and promises of content that never came. And re
FoS: My Milked Eek!
. For gratuitous wagon-hopping, with little if any reason on each.

Lastly, at least for now,
@mod, does the flavor disclaimer cover the morning flavor?

Yes, I forgot to mention that. The disclaimer about flavor applies to any flavor I may or may not include.

-DRK
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Gah, ninja'd.

Eek, explain your vote.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Are you being serious? I only hoped onto easjo because we were less than a day from deadline. I'd rather had us lynch you, but that wasn't happening yesterday.
This being the only reason for THAT jump. What about your jumps onto GS and SSK, which still haven't been explained by you.
And my vote is explained throughout day 1.
Asking Eek why he's voting him is just ridiculous, I think Eek made it clear yesterday who his main suspect was and why.
I was under the impression that I had defended myself against his "case". If you still have problems with me Eek, bring them forward.
I have to assume you are on drugs, just because I posted my thoughts in a different style does not mean there was no content there.
Remind me to get word-twisting lessons from you after this game. I never said anything about content. I said you refused to provide evidence of easjo being a hypocrite.
Zodiark, why the question about morning flavor?
This requires explaination of my theory, which is rather long-winded, so I'll put it in another post.
Internet was out past two days... posting tomorrow.
Wow, THAT doesn't sound familiar. :roll:
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ok, here it is.

The fact that we have two NK's suggests one of three things;

1)We have a second mafia,
2)We have a SK,
3)We have an actual vig,

1 doesnt' seem likely due to the game size, so 2 or 3 must apply. That leaves us with four possiblities;

1) Mafia killed SSK, SK killed Magna
2) Mafia killed Magna, SK killed SSK
3) Mafia killed SSK, vig killed Magna
4) Mafia killed Magna, vig killed SSK

Usually, accurate flavor depicts SKs as heavy knife users, hence the reason I asked, as it would eliminate SKs as a possibility. However, if, flavor wise, if either would have used a gun, then theres not way to tell the difference on those grounds.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

I was under the assumption he was asking a loaded question, pairing us as scumbuddies.

Claiming for no reason thought, DeathSauce, espicially vig, one-shot or not, is either very stupid or very suspicious. I know that if I were scum(which I'm not), I would NK you just to be sure you ARE just a one-shot.

PEG has been rather lurksome, however, even on D2, I don't think we should push for anything beyond a vengeance lynch, which, BTW, I don't agree with, within the first real-time week. Then again;

@mod, request replacement for PEG, on the grounds of him having posted nothing but unfulfilled promises of content for several weeks.

As long as he continues to post, he is entitled to remain in the game, regardless of what he's posting. I will send out prods to anyone who hasn't posted recently after I post a votecount, but they'll be unofficial prods until after Easter.

-DRK
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Nice to see you wolf.
While I agree with the first part, the second part seems like a possible direction of night kill if you are scum.
Thanks Captain Obvious.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

First of all, Happy Easter!
*hands out chocolate eggs*

Second;

@mod, I genuenly believe PEG has no interest in this game anymore, becuase it's been five days since his last post and he's been very active in this thread. Re-request replacement please.

Unless PEG requests replacement or is repeatedly prodded, he won't be replaced.

-DRK

GD, I hope your joking. Jesters are a no-go for a normal game. The setup wouldn't have been approved if there was one.
Interesting choice of words there, GD. You seem quite certain about the Night kill. How is it that you know who is going to be NK'ed?
Isn't it obvious?

A) You're town, and scum KN's you, believing your claim.
B) You're scum, and the real vig NK's you, because he know you're lying.

I suggest we wait until tomorrow to resolve this. NK's say a thousand words.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

I was about to say something to that effect.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Lynch All Liars, or Lynch All Lurkers?

I say both.

Vote: pickemgenius

For lurking with intent, and therefore failing his promise of providing content.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Lol, I claim 7-shot vig [/joke]

I've gone through all the possibilities. Only an SK or scum would kill Magna.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: Im on scumchat with peg, expect his post soonish. Or else wagon him.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Nice catch there Eek.

Vote:GreenDude
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Join the club.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

So far all I am getting out of this is GD lied, and having admitted so is now backtracking and trying to cover his mistake
, and confusing everyone in the process.
Fixed.
And where's PEG?
Probably in a mess at the bottom of a bridge by now.
Now I am torn between keeping my vote on one liar Peg or voting another liar GD.
Try the outright liar, not the 'by extent due to his absence' liar. If it makes you feel better, GD is around to try(and fail) to defend himself.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Unless I fail at counting like GD fails at lying, that's L-1. Anyone want to hammer?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Probably off dancing in the klein bottle.

Back to business, we can either do the obvious thing and go for the now obviscum DS, or finally go after PEG. Either way, if we don't get scum today, it's lylo tomorrow, unless my time at failing at couunting has finallt come.

Obviscum or the lurker.

I say obviscum
Vote: DeathSauce
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Will post tomorrow. I'm playing FFXIII right now and I have trouble thinking about mafia for ages after.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Argg, first game I last long enough to be prodded, and I get it twice!

Ok, first, I am no longer happy with a PEG lynch. Why? DS is behind it. Think about it. D1, He drops hints about easjo being a hypocrite, and refuses to back it up. D1, we lynched our tracker. D2, he claims vig. D2, we lynch our vig. Now he's pushing really hard for a PEG lynch? When a laidback maybescum pushes, you know it's bad for the town.

Second, anyone notice how, after he claimed he wasn't a vig but a person-who-got-given-a-gun-N1, he hasn't claimed his
actual
role yet?

Third, I don't believe his claim. People seem to forget that GD, though a liar, is still a vig, and there were two NK's N1, not three, and no extra NK's since.

Fourth, this whole SAMP investigation speculation seems to me like a tool for DS to influence town opinion. First he claims SAMP checked PEG and got guilty, then in the same post, he claims SAMP checked me and got clean. Now, he's trying to suggest that SAMP checked him and got clean too. I don't think we should trust maybescum to do our
laundry
investigation speculation for us.

Fifth;
Right now I'm seeing a MME-
Gant
-peg scum group, we lynch any one of these three and I'm happy.
Is this your list of town players, cause Gant's on there, and he hasn't been scummy in the least.

*sigh* Anything I forgot? ...Oh yeah, it's not lylo, it's mylo.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Yes it's mylo. Assuming three scum, we have five pro-town players left. We hit town today, thats four. Scum NK a townie and thats three-for-three. Even majority, scum win. Not good.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Also, it's lylo, not mylo. There are 7 players left in the game.
Ah, my fail at counting comes at last. Then ignore my statements about this being mylo
Right now I'm seeing a MME-Gant-
peg
scum group, we lynch any one of these three and I'm happy.
Does the bolded part tell you he's behind a peg lynch?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

N1 either GD and I targeted the same player or he didn't use his vig power, not that hard to comprehend.
Congratulations, you just confessed to attempting to kill a pro-town role. Until his flip on the morning of D2, you would have had no knowledge that SSK's claim was fake, and you just claimed the kill. There is no pro-town motivation for you killing SSK. I say, what you did is, you agreed with your scumbuddies to kill Magna, then tried to kill SSK with the gun you were given.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

I'm posting from my car, so there :mrgreen:
Ummm, yes? Same way I confessed to it immediately on D2? We had a whole discussion about it? Are you two morons serious about this?
Yes, but at the time, you had claimed vig, and therefore had pro-town motovation to NK SSK. However, since then you have re-claimed given-a-gun-night-one. You would have no knowledge that SSK was lying at the time. That discussion was going by you being a vig.
Also, Zodiark maybescum, why haven't you mentioned any other part of my response to your Giant Post O' Lies? No answers?
I see no reason to respond to obviscum inqusition.
I'm tired of Zodiark's lies, misrep, and blatant attempts at buddying.

I no longer suspect Gant. Peg is AWOL.

unvote. vote:Zodiark
One, where have I lied? Two, where have I been attempting to buddy? You, Mr "Cop-breadcrumbed-that-he-got-town-on-you" are the one buddying, hypocrite. Three, why not tell us why you were suspicious of Gant to begin with? Four, anyone for OMGUS?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

So suddenly DS goes from "lynch the gunsmith investigatee" to "lynch someone
who I was trying to tell the gunsmith got clean on less than 10 posts ago.
"
Fixed.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

So suddenly DS goes from "lynch the gunsmith investigatee
who came up guilty
" to "lynch the gunsmith investigatee
who came up innocent
".
Now properly fixed thanks to a generous application of Correctness™.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

I understand that the right lynch based on solid facts is DS, but my gut is telling me not to go with that.
Remind me not to get your gut to do jury duty. :P

Since almost everyone seems to be waiting for the opinion of the replacement, I'll go ahead and try to provoke some discussion to keep us busy until then with two questions;

1. What is your position on the DS lynch?
2. Will the replacements position have an effect on yours? If so, why? If not, why not?

I'll go ahead and answer them myself.
1. Lynching obviscum DS.
2. No, unless s/he brings up some shocking evidence otherwise, because I think that s/he would have a hard time finding something someone else hasn't seen.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

ARG, MORE PRODS! :(

Nacho, thats a sudden call. I'm taking it with a pinch of salt, since you've tunneled on me all game, save at the lynches and today.

@TOD, easy one, what do you think of the case against DS? For reference;

1. He droped hints about easjo being a hypocrite D1, and refused to back them up.
2. He falseclaimed vig D2, causing our vig to get lynched.
3. He openly admitted to attempting to NK SSK N1, who, at the time, was a claimed vig.

Also, if we lynch DS today, and he flips scum, what will you think of the people on his "happy-lynch-list" at the end of his 535?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

But what do you think of the plan? Why do you disagree/agree?
It came out of nowhere, and you are asking that we either have our inventor(if we have one) to claim, and set him up for an NK, or to massclaim, which is potentially gamebreaking, plus is setting up even more NK targets.

I'm not up for gamebreaking, and setting up pro-town roles for NK's.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: Assuming the claim is your plan, otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

DS and Zodiark are scum, and I'm willing to vote for either at this point.
Wow, there's a surprise :roll: The replacement targets me.
Need I remind you of Open 180, D2? Where I was the cop and pushed really hard to lynch hohum while I had an innocent on someone completely different?
Any particular reason why you say this like everyone has heard of it?

Will we be expecting an answer for my questions on 581 ToD?
Nacho, why do you think an inventor claim would clear DS? All it might prove would be whether or not he actually got a gun N1 - it wouldn't indicate alignment either way.
QFT. How did I not think of this myself?
ToD's one post has already given more info then PEG ever did.
Apart from the bit about the inventor claim, pretty much all I got was ToD has a vendetta against me.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Well, for what it's worth, I claim that I'm not the inventor anyway.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

IC moment: vanilla claimsIf somebody claims VT, one of three things is the case:

1. They're not town. In this case, they usually need to be lynched ASAP anyway.

2. They're town, but not vanilla.
This should never happen.
I repeat, never, ever fakeclaim as town. Lynch All Liars is applicable.

3. They really are a vanilla townie. In this case, scum know they're not a power role, so they're not going to waste a kill on them... and there's no way to tell if they're VT or scum except through lynch, nightkill (which won't happen either way, unless that player is known to be REALLY REALLY GOOD), or cop investigation. Don't default to expecting that there's a cop.

See, I did learn from that game ToD. :P BTW I copypasta'd straight from your hammer on me. Minus the hammer.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Way to take things out of context DeathScum. And your vote on ToD is clearly OMGUS.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Now that DG is dead, things seem a lot easier.
How does the most pro-town player getting NK'ed make anything easier for the town?
FoS: Trumpet of Doom
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

When scum are asked to name the three players they find scummiest, they will generally include exactly one of their scumpartners
I would agree with you, except he wasn't asked this, nor was this what he said. He, of his own decision, stated a DG, Eek or PEG would "make (him) happy". DG's position on this list, as I have already said, suggests to me that this is a list of town players. Unless of course you want to suggest that DS will be happy losing.
DG is dead town,
and I know I'm town
, so for me, that makes it pretty clear that MME's scum.
Mine bolded, how does anyone else know this?
But thanks for claiming, scum who was responsible for the kill choice. I'm (reasonably) confident at this point that scum are MME and Zodiark.
Way to reach there, care to explain where I claimed the kill?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

If you're looking for "was there something D1 that might have given him that idea," yes, there was: 340 could definitely be read as "I'm not going to say it, but I know SSK's lying [because I'm the real vig]."
Another case of reaching. I said in that post that SSK's claim rendered the chances of him being lynched zero. Plus, if I were scum, how would I have known he was lying? Cause I'm pretty sure we don't have 2 vigs.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

wolf, nacho, your would be input is appreciated about now.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Right where you called DG "the most pro-town player in the game." Unless you'd care to explain how a pro-town player could have seen DG as more obvtown than, say, Nacho.
So pointing out the obvious is a scumtell now? Cause anyone with half a brain could see that DG was obvitown.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Your suspicion of me is based solely on this line;
Well shoot, I was certain Zodiark was the vig.
This says to me that SAMP assumed that I was the vig after I called out SSK's claim as fake and that he didn't bother wasting an investigation on me, and instead did PEG.

This is BS. If your town, then there's no way we can win with you tunnelling on me so blindly with your strawman logic. Plus, your predecessor was lurker-scum, and I'm willing to bet the whole game that PEG investigated PEG/you and got guilty.

Vote: Trumpet of Doom
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

I was kinda sure nacho was scum, but Eek? Theres a surprise. I figured there was no way scum would back up a townie in lylo. And, as I already said, we were screwed over by ToD. I mean, serioulsy, a dice role vote in lylo??! Add that to the "Things Not To Do In Lylo" book.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

TBH I wasn't sure if it was you or wolf. He had been neutral the whole game, and I thought there was a slim chance that he was scum.

nacho, hypothetically speaking, is ToD was your scumbuddy, and we still lynched him today, who would you have NK'd next?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Hurray for trippy flavor, it almost make losing worthwhile to see it.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

But in this case he would have been dead. Such is my question.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Oh shit just saw my last post number.... X(
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Well that would have made things easy. My plan, which depended on Eek being a doc, would have been call out for a protection, under the claim that I knew who the scum was. I would then hope that scum didn't NK Eek or try to get me. I knew either wolf or nacho was scum, and, if ToD was scum and Eek was doc, and things went as I planned, I would have targeted the remaining person.

But Eek was scum and scummy ToD was just a scummy townie with a vendetta against me, so my well laid plan was not even needed.

Good job Eek, and either nacho or wolf. I'm confused now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”