MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

/muskrat
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

This is surprising. Actual pre-game discussion in a mini normal. Wow, just wow.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Vote PEG
For
1. Me having wanted to play a game with PEG for forever and
2. Responding with pictures and videos. Its a distraction to town and can cause town to lose their trade of though. Thusly it is anti-town.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

pickemgenius wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
Vote PEG
For
1. Me having wanted to play a game with PEG for forever and
2. Responding with pictures and videos. Its a distraction to town and can cause town to lose their trade of though. Thusly it is anti-town.
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AS WELL.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Unvote, vote SAMP
Put PEG at L2 with little to no good reasoning.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:32 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
Unvote, vote SAMP
Aside from the wonderful conversation we've had about Rhubard Jello (Wolframhart come on, give it a try, you'll love it) and Wiki editing is anyone besides myself wanting a little more content?

At MME - why does Gant deserve voting for his last name? Please enlighten me as to your history with said Gant.

At SSK - Why did you vote so quickly for SAMP when he only put Pickem at L-4 not L-2? Do you usually not check statements like that for accuracy before posting a vote?

At Zodiark13 - You still here with us?
I messed up here. You're right. It was L4 and not L2.
Unvote
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:34 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

MafiaSSK wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
Unvote, vote SAMP
Aside from the wonderful conversation we've had about Rhubard Jello (Wolframhart come on, give it a try, you'll love it) and Wiki editing is anyone besides myself wanting a little more content?

At MME - why does Gant deserve voting for his last name? Please enlighten me as to your history with said Gant.

At SSK - Why did you vote so quickly for SAMP when he only put Pickem at L-4 not L-2? Do you usually not check statements like that for accuracy before posting a vote?

At Zodiark13 - You still here with us?
I messed up here. You're right. It was L4 and not L2.
Unvote
Disregard this post. it is early in the morning.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:34 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

My Milked Eek wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:At MME - why does Gant deserve voting for his last name? Please enlighten me as to your history with said Gant.
You never played Phoenix Wright?
If you haven't, do it
now
Why is this discussion necessary MME?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Damon_Gant wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:At MME - why does Gant deserve voting for his last name? Please enlighten me as to your history with said Gant.
You never played Phoenix Wright?
If you haven't, do it
now
Why is this discussion necessary MME?
Why does every post have to be necessary? Not that it's not necessary, it's very much necessary for everyone to play Phoenix Wright. However, this is just a game, there's nothing wrong with a bit of unrelated chatter here and there.
Because it can heavily distract the town away from scumhunting.
On a game-related note though MafiaSSK, can you explain why it's scummy to put someone on L-2 in the random vote stage i.e. without reason. I'm pretty sure it isn't, especially when you declare that it's L-2 whilst doing it. In fact, rather the opposite, it's been a great catalyst of conversation for the town.
For just that reason. To spark conversation. I don't truly find it scummy in the RVS.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

DeathSauce wrote:Why is that an acceptable reason? He thought it was scummy enough for a vote. Why did you give him an out when asking the question? This whole exchange looks weird.
SAMP was at L1 I believe without my vote, so my vote would do no harm. This leads to the belief that I do not need to seriously think the person is scum to be able to vote for him. It does however have enough persuasion for you to think that I think he is scummy that it starts a conversation. This is why it is an acceptable reason.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

@GreenDude: By posting random theories and providing no evidence along with them you are being anti town. So even if you are town it will help town to do away with you.
Unvote vote GD
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

GreenDude wrote:TheorieSSSS plural...

I only said one theory.

So if I don't do that anymore then I'm not longer anti-town. And there's no reason to "do away with me".
If you do it again though you have my vote.
Unvote
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Damon_Gant wrote:GD's wagon was interesting. I feel that the grounds for it were completely ridiculous, but at the same time, it did help to create some genuine discussion. I find the later joins to the bandwagon the most interesting. SSK seemed to hop ship fairly feebly to be honest, if I were to join GD's bandwagon, I would have joined it whole-heartedly to get the most information possible, whether I truly believed in the premise or not.
Hop ship? It was a valid reason to get on and to leave.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

I will post later tonight/early tomorrow a response to all of the above questions.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:20 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

I will start by defending myself then move on to using a countercase against someone on the wagon.
Damon_Gant wrote:GD's wagon was interesting. I feel that the grounds for it were completely ridiculous, but at the same time, it did help to create some genuine discussion. I find the later joins to the bandwagon the most interesting. SSK seemed to hop ship fairly feebly to be honest, if I were to join GD's bandwagon, I would have joined it whole-heartedly to get the most information possible, whether I truly believed in the premise or not.
Tell me, how were the grounds ridiculous? Have you tried playing mafia where no one posts any evidence? It becomes a serious of essentially random votes and random lynches. We can do better than that. We have to discourage is as much as possible. Hence, why I voted GD. When he said, and we should trust what he said, that he would only do it that once I unvoted. However, I unvoted with the clause that if he did it again I would have to vote him. This adds non-official pressure to the votee. The fact that you would have joined it whole heartedly is scumm in and of itself.It was right after RVS where we should not have been gathering information from GD.
wolframnhart wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:@GreenDude: By posting random theories and providing no evidence along with them you are being anti town. So even if you are town it will help town to do away with you.
Easy hop on for one
See above. It was not me truly hopping on. Yes, I was agreeing with the wagon and the reasons for the wagon. So I voted him. This in fact has probably helped the town more than it has hurt it which is the opposite definition of scummy. For if I hadn't helped put pressure on GD, he would most likely continue posting these theories with no backup evidence. Cross apply my defense above for the rest.
for two:
MafiaSSK wrote:If you do it again though you have my vote.Unvote
So because GD posted a theory, not theories, not only does he become not anti-town, but all of a sudden his is town to the point it will not help town to do away with him? And then the threat of putting the vote on him again if he did it again, just does not sit well with me.
Alright, I understand the resoning for this. You believe theories are not scummy. See first defense for that. He is still anti-town but he will not continue being more anti-town without being voted by at least me. The theory is the truly scummy part about what GD did but since he said he wouldn't do it we have to trust him.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: @MafiaSSK –

I asked for input on two issues from you back at 179. I’ll restate the questions for you here –
MoI at 179 wrote: After seeing this I went back and checked. You are correct. I took the top of the page summary at its face without seeing that quick unvotes had happened. My mistake. I'm not thrilled with MafiaSSK's response because he could have done the exact same thing I did. Instead he immediately retracted his vote. Sits with me as a fairly big backtrack, even with his 'early morning statement' retraction.

@MafiaSK -
Why didn't you go on the offensive and question me about it, given you were the one I questioned.

The town players can only be distracted if they allow themselves to be.
Do you think that the playerbase here is that weak in general
?
I’ve bolded for emphasis.
For Q1: I didnt go on the offensive because it did not seem to be logically strategical.Just because you did it does not mean I have had to do it as well.
For Q2:Yes, every player base is weak. You can easily distract any set of townies if you allow such distractions to continue. Plus, it is a game people do not have a serious concentration on it. If they have a single distraction that can be proven good, then they'll switch topics in to it.
You’ve been non-committal in your actions; flip flopping whenever you feel the smallest amount of resistance. I don’t like the way your vote came and went on Greendude. I don’t like that you didn’t bother to call me on my mistake. You may be ducking direct questions about your play.
A. I have not been non-commital in my actions as I have shown in my past few defenses.
B.I wasn't flip flopping if I was it was for a gorram good reason. Cross-apply my reason from defense 1 and 2.
C.Of course I didn't bother to question your play. It was not strategical to do so.
D.I am not ducking questions as I did not have time to answer these before.
Damon_Gant wrote:People who aren't on the MafiaSSK wagon, please explain why. No one except the people on the wagon have talked about it.
This is a sign for a scum awaiting an easy lynch. He thinks because I was gone for a day that he could convince you all that I am scum. So he attempts to basically ridicule anyone who is not on the wagon at the time. This can not be to provoke discussion as discussion is already at a pretty high rate by now. This post is noted until I finish defending myself.
sure

My Milked Eek
Pickemgenius
and MafiaSSK
Alright. I did join the wagon late. It was simply the time that I got on Mafiascum. There was nothing I could do for when to get on the wagon.
Since his unvote seemed rather odd to me, with as little reason as the initial vote, I'm gunna
Vote: MafiaSSK.

For flawed at best and none at worst reasons for jumping on the GD wagon, for his equally flawed/none reasons for unvoting, and for lurking whilst promising content.
1. "My unvote being odd and with little reason as initial vote". See first two defenses. There are plenty of reasons for my vote and unvote.
2. Explain how my reasons are flawed for voting and unvoting.
3. How am I lurking? I never posted once on mafiascum for one single day. This is not lurking and I had never promised content until yesterday. I am followiing up on this today. I consider this to be in the morning.

Now back to Damon_Gant.
His attack on mine was the first and it was terrible. As "SSK seemed to hop ship fairly feebly" was the only reason why he found it scummy and that he would stay on the wagon for a much information as possible. One, he never explained why my hopping of ship was feeble. And 2, just because he would do something makes him think that all town would do that and anyone who wouldn't isn't town. This never even considers the fact of it not being a town motive. Do research if you're going to call it a town tell. Don't just call it a town tell because you did it. Then called it strong enough that he could vote me.
Secondly he seems to be buddying with wolframhart. He automatically agreed with wolf's attack without any reason of his own. He found this to be a strong case he could latch on to. When wolf disappears, Damon then believes it to be possible that he can easily push for a SSK lynch. See
Damon_Gant wrote:People who aren't on the MafiaSSK wagon, please explain why. No one except the people on the wagon have talked about it.
This is a sign for a scum awaiting an easy lynch. He thinks because I was[ gone for a day that he could convince you all that I am scum. So he attempts to basically ridicule anyone who is not on the wagon at the time. This can not be to provoke discussion as discussion is already at a pretty high rate by now.
Third he is being tunnel-visioned. He has only focused on me this entire game. The only exception to this was his random vote on MME. However from his ISO post 7 he has voted me. As a matter of fact he voted me for voting SAMP for the L2. In where I was attempting to provoke discussion. The very same thing that Damon Gant was portraying but not doing with asking everyone why I hadn't been voted. Even when I defended myself with a "acceptable reason" he never unvoted. Then the GD wagon began and he found more and more fail reasons to vote me.
For all of these reasons, I
Vote Demon_Gant
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Expect another large post tomorrow.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

It's truly annoying just to get to this page. can someone give a brief overview of my case? I will do my best to do the big post on day 2. sorry i got struck by adware.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Zodi this is not procrastination. I have to fight through 10+ ads to get here.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Ci senor. I have been fighting this stupid trojan/adware since 5 days ago. It started out 5 days ago then it slowly progressed to its current form. Lag galore, but it's dying away.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Because it wasn't as bad back then. Now it is getting pretty bad.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

And by pretty bad I mean pretty annoying. I can make it through as seen here.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Been too lazy. Do you know how many ads I would have to click x out of? With these few posts I've had about 70 ads come about. Now summary , please?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Any post from here on out by you is purposeful mislynching. You are not allowing me the chance to defend myself.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Because you are attacking me by not providing me with a summary of the case against me which I can access more easily with one post then having to go over several pages.

No, you may not take that as a role claim. It is an alignment claim though.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

You know what, you're right. It's close enough to deadline.
Claim:OSV
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:40 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Zodiark13 wrote:Well, easjo is now at L-1. I'm off to bed, and if there hasn't been anything significant by the time I wake up, in about 7-8 hours time, I'll hammer. I would have preferred a SSK lynch, but his (fake)claim makes that about as likely as gay going into fashion in the next three days. On that note, he only claimed that he was OSV, not weather he was a town OSV, or a scum one.

Unvote

Please, no one hammer in the meantime, cause I wanna do it.
WTF? Really? 1. There's no such thing as a scum OSV. 2. Why are you randomly attacking me? 3. Why do you want to hammer?

(Btw, virus mostly cleared out only one ad coming here.)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”