Fongoid
Goon
Fongoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Fongoid »

Vote: kmd

Why a serious vote so early? I had yet to even post in the thread, so what evidence do you have that I'm scum? The only person who can vote and guarantee to hit someone not on their side is scum...

A third vote should be enough pressure for you to explain yourself.
Fongoid
Fongoid
Goon
Fongoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Fongoid »

DTMaster wrote:@Fongoid
Wow, OMGUS much? I expected your reaction given that KMD said it was a serious vote, however you're attacking someone pretty harshly for the early game vote.

Red flag alert, someone is very antsy right now.
May I ask what you find to be 'antsy' behavior in my post?

My vote is not OMGUS, because I don't believe kmd is scum (yet). However he has yet to post his reason for putting a 'serious' vote on me. My vote on him is merely pressure to get him to do so (as I clearly stated). If he manages to pull out a reasonable explanation, I'll likely look for another target. For right now, my vote stays on him, so he'll explain why he made a serious vote before half of the players even confirmed.
Fongoid
Fongoid
Goon
Fongoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Fongoid »

unvote

I'm satisfied by kmd's responses...though I now need to wade through many pages and attempt to offer further analysis >_<
Fongoid
Fongoid
Goon
Fongoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Fongoid »

148:
Sando wrote:While I do not believe Fonigolds vote was OMGUS, this is not a valid defence of the claim of OMGUS. In fact, quite the opposite I believe, given that Fonigold is stating that he has no real suspicion of his votee, and is just responding to the vote. While I don’t think it was OMGUS, the defence makes me think Foni has been blindsided and is scrambling for an explanation.
IMO, an OMGUS vote comes when you believe someone is scum merely because they're voting you. My vote was for pressure, and nothing more, therefore I wouldn't classify at as OMGUS.

Current top two suspects for me are Lacey and Goro.

Other than what has already been pointed out, after getting a bit of backlash, Lacey starts getting really really defensive. Sando notes that the defence she puts up aren't always addressing the issue, but the sheer number of defensive posts in a row throws up a bit of a red flag for me. Might seem a little ironic as my kmd vote was called overly defensive by some...but was not near as defensive as this.

@DTMaster
After your accusation of my defensiveness, why are you unconcerned with Lacey's? You throw a bit of suspicion on her, but don't mention that at all.

GoroHonda, has a little less scummy tell, and a little more new-to-this-site tell. However his latest post asking farside inane questions about punctuation etc. sticks out to me, as it in no way helps us scumhunt...but he's still "asking questions" to look townie.

@kmd, farside
Why did you abandon your Lacey votes? What makes DTM scummier?

Vote: Lacey

Return to “Completed Open Games”