Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Yeah... I joined this game and made the stupid move of telling thatguy (Joey) about it and he hoped on and joined also...

Can't escape these people lol
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Vote:thatguy

I know a Joey K and he is always scum...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Fongoid wrote:
Socrates wrote:If we all agree on one player to get the item (say, someone who is a big question mark to the town) then we get a useful tool for determining that persons alignment.
If we declare it out loud, and the target isn't scum...scum may use the opportunity to no kill, thus casting suspicion on the one player, and rendering tracking roles useless for the night...I do like the idea of grabbing in some order past Day 2/3 (popcorn I believe?), with the recipient able to use it at night, before declaring who they are (to avoid NK or framing), and then declaring the day after or something. With no ccs, and some proof-positive that it worked, that person could become confirmed townie...especially if we have a hidden doc.
I was thinking something simliar...

I mean I am for whatever you all think is best but basically we need to come up with a game plan prior to the first item being dropped.

If no plan is done by then we will basically see chaos as everyone grabs the item...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Nelly632 »

I might be missing something but my take on the Deathnote lynch is because he requested a sample PM...

My thinking is that if he infact was scum why not PM the MOD and simply ask for it in private? Instead he asks for it where everyone can see...

Just doesnt seem like something a scummer would do IMO...

I think I saw above that he is at 4 votes... A bandwagon for that seems highly odd and to me makes me believe his lynch is not going to land us scum...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Hey, Anon, Amished. I want to ask you guys a question. Nelly is ignoring the clamoring I am making about Ifrinn. Do you think this is at all significant?
I am sorry can you dumb that down for me because I have no clue what you are saying... You can treat me like a two year old I will not be offended...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Or you can have the truth which is that I am at work and skimmed through the post only actually seeing the fact that Deathnote was being attacked.

Upon seeing that my lack of reading the thread properly has stirred a debate on my alligance I will make it my highest prioty to read the thread properly upon arriving at home...

At that point I will give my opinion on every single detail of this game going as far as to quote a crazy amount of post in order to make these early questions of my alligance go away...

Is that better?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Amished wrote:Not really as Ifrinn was just as much a topic of debate as DeathNote (or possibly even more). You made it a priority to comment on DeathNote probably being town (now for admittedly skimmed reasons), but you didn't comment on Ifrinn.
As noted due to skimming... The thing that stood out more was the vote count I saw last on this page which had him at 4...

As I noted.. with time I will account for this mistake with a detailed opinion on the matter at hand...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Socrates wrote:Charlie's a dumdum. If you are town, Charlie, don't say stuff like that in the future.

unvote, vote:Infrin

Im preeeety confident about this vote. I want to sit on why for now. Everyone should look at the way he responded to Charlie very closely.

Re: People's critisism towards my plan:

I think Bob has the right interpretation on how item grabbing works. Lets just say this for now, do NOT just impulsively attempt to grab the item if one appears. Wait and lets all talk about it first.

Re: Deathnote,
The AI Director wrote:5.
ROLES:
You are allowed to directly quote your role PM.
I provided a sample role PM that the majority of the players have received, so you scum better not come crying to me about not having a safeclaim.
If you wish to claim your ability, targets, or other information you may have gathered, that is allowed. If you have a question about your role, I prefer you PM me about it so I don't reveal much to influence the others' gameplay. I will allow you to ask me a question in thread, but I may feel the need to answer via PM rather than publicly. If I PM you any such information,
do not
directly quote or paraphrase my message. It was PM'd for a reason.
Don't scum have a sample PM anyway? Or does this mean the mod was going to post a sample PM but forgot?
Ok so this is your first comment about Infrin and you ask us to refer to the post he made in response to Charlie... Which I have quoted below...
Ifrinn wrote:*Dr. Cyanide. Blatant OMGUS? How can you dignify that vote when it was only one half of me that voted you? ;)

Socrates. While you are giving me the pro town buzz with your suggestions, as Pomegranite pointed out your plan could be flawed.
What with only 25% of the playerfield being able to grab the items it presents itself with an issue.
And if one person openly claims to have received a power role you can safely assume they would be chow food if Charlie is right in saying town have no set power roles.

Charlie im not sure on what you are saying here.
Coz I get the feeling that items are there to give a powerless town some leverage.
How can you ponder this when we have seen nothing in the way of a flip? Refreshing from memory each boss has some kind of ability. Agreed it is up for debate but i'd be at loathe to say i think town is powerless considering that we would need some defence from them even minimally.
are we certain that they ARE any town PRs in this zombie infested wasteland?

Both statements just rubbed me up the wrong way. If town receives an item tonight and then is killed off by scum the same night. In the scenario in your mind does this mean we'll have to wait another whole day for the item?
Charlie what is your experience with either part of the AI director? Ive checked your wiki but there is no love there.

4 Votes in what could be considered a single page? Not good. But nothing to get your knickers in a twist about AlmightyBob.

Re: a plan. I think that maybe after day2/3 people should debate on who they find most likely to be innocent and decide in order who should attempt to make the grab. Think of mass claiming. If one person is seen as most likely to be town they will make the grab and decide on who should go next etc.? Does that work for everyone? It should always be pre-empted so as not to have everyone scrabbling over each other like rats and fight among each other because they were beaten to the punch.

Pming is a very very bad idea. At least in the above scenario we still can see, structure and limit the potential of scum damage.

I've read this and personally do not see what you are talking about...
Amished wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Ifrinn

I'm pretty sure I know what Socrates is talking about and that's better than my reaction vote.
Ok he sees it but I do not...
Anon wrote:lol Ifrinn's 69.

Unvote Vote: Iffrin.

Almightybob is also scum.

And people we are out of random stage, there are already two good places where to put your votes.
He must get it...
Ifrinn wrote:*Highly against all out chaos with the item grabbing but Ive given my thoughts on the matter.

However it would be splendid to know what it is i have apparently done. When people care to provide reasons to their votes i will answer to it then.

DeathNote. Why do you seem to intentionally land yourself in hot water in regard to pm's and such?
Ok well he does not get it but hell he is the one accused so why would he get it...
Socrates wrote:Did I say I wanted a lynch within 20 pages? How about 10 Pages.
thatguy00 wrote:vote: DeathNote
I think you made a typo. It goes I F R I N N. Happy to help.

For the record, Ifrinn's attitude towards deathnote makes me think scum as well, but that might be confirmation bias right thar.
Ok well you say his attitude toward DN is like a side note to the real reason so lets see...
Socrates wrote:
almightybob wrote:
Socrates wrote:unvote, vote:Infrin
Im preeeety confident about this vote. I want to sit on why for now. Everyone should look at the way he responded to Charlie very closely.
I looked again, not sure what I'm meant to be seeing though.
Here, let me put everything he said about charlie all together for you.
Ifrinn wrote:And if one person openly claims to have received a power role you can safely assume they would be chow food if Charlie is right in saying town have no set power roles.

Charlie im not sure on what you are saying here.
Coz I get the feeling that items are there to give a powerless town some leverage.
How can you ponder this when we have seen nothing in the way of a flip? Refreshing from memory each boss has some kind of ability. Agreed it is up for debate but i'd be at loathe to say i think town is powerless considering that we would need some defence from them even minimally.
are we certain that they ARE any town PRs in this zombie infested wasteland?

Both statements just rubbed me up the wrong way. If town receives an item tonight and then is killed off by scum the same night. In the scenario in your mind does this mean we'll have to wait another whole day for the item?
Charlie what is your experience with either part of the AI director? Ive checked your wiki but there is no love there.
Ifrinn wrote:
Are we certain that they ARE any town PRs in this zombie infested wasteland?
Sorry. I forgot to mention this sounded like rolefishing. Minus town points.
It should be pretty easy to see. And by "it" I mean "they".

Incidentally, Bob, why do you think Ifrinn bothered to tell you to chill about the wagon on you? How does it make you feel about him?
Its clearly not in my opinion...
Socrates wrote:
Ifrinn wrote:*@Socrates: I like hearing people out. Addressing DeathNote is forbidden now? Im also awaiting for my other halves opinion on the matter as im currrently undecided.
the Mod wrote:DeathNote (4): DizzyIzzyB13, Ifrinn, almightybob, bv310
Bandwagoning a person you are "undecided" about and want to "hear out"?

Thatguy: Thats not quite what I was looking for but I like your style.

Bob: *sigh*

Charlie: Thoughts on Ifrin?

Doc: Is that a fishing pole I see in 92? Thoughts on Ifrin?

Fongoid: Bv is not scummy to me.

Bv: Ifrin is a better wagon. Come on over!
I like how Bob says he does not see it and instead of helping him out you just sigh at him...
Socrates wrote:
almightybob wrote:
Socrates wrote:Bob: *sigh*
Helpful.
So what has to happen before you actually say what you think is scummy? And what are you hoping to gain from keeping it a secret while still encouraging people to join the wagon?
More importantly, how are we going to get Amished and Anon to prove that they actually thought something was scummy about Ifrinn? As opposed to just going "Oh yeah that's what I meant" when you eventually do post?

If you present an actual case, I'm more than happy to look at it. But just saying "He's scummy just because, and if you can't see why tough" and then still encouraging people to vote... that's not good Town play.
Bob, what do YOU think my intentions are by being obtuse about this?

What do you think about my alignment?
Ifrinn wrote:@Socrates. Your scummying me because an ex told me that the main antagonists of L4D are the bosses? LMFAO. Oh well then i partially understand the suspicion. But from what i understood from him, the bosses were his main foes.
BZZZT. Try again.

Hey, Anon, Amished. I want to ask you guys a question. Nelly is ignoring the clamoring I am making about Ifrinn. Do you think this is at all significant?
Then this is the post you make about me ignoring your shit...

I hate to bethe one to say this but what ever happen to making a case about a person... You simply say that you see something and fail to explain it to us... Then whoever doesnt get it is a moron and you have yet to actually tell us what you see...

I dont see it... MY GOD I must be a moron is the way I feel you are thinking in your head...

If you want someone to see what you are saying then explain it and bare in mind that it is possible people do not look at comments the way you do...
I am seriously pissed at deathnote. What part of "if an item appears, wait and let's discuss this?" is so hard to understand?

Right now I think we should just let deathnote have the item. To those that are getting all hot and bothered about scum killing the "power role", I don't think shooting deathnote is too big of an issue. If scum want to take the liberty of killing the town's easiest mislynch target, thats fine with me.

The item is probably not a killing ability nor an info ability, so I don't really care what it does.

Amished, I agree with your analysis, thought I think possibility two is most likely (1 large scum group, Nelly playing wait and see), and I am willing to consider the possibility that Nelly is town and genuinely not paying attention.

How does this compare to DocPotter, who has been more active than Nelly and has consistently talked AROUND the Ifrinn issue, and has yet to give a stance on it, despite me directly asking him?
While I am not a fan of him right now I have to say that I am in agreement that we should have waited for a gameplan before jumping at this item...

BTW at your last little bit here I have to say that your failure to read my post is upsetting... I clearly said I was at work and would do my thing when arriving home and thus here you are above...

You have no point until you explain it and cannot expect people to jump with you...

Unvote
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

The purpose of quoting the entire post was so that no one could indicate I was minipulating the post or quoting what I want to be shown from it...

Sorry you are upset about it but clearly Socrates is trying his best to make everyone who is not on board with him as scum so I need everything to be on the up and up...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

almightybob wrote:
Nelly632 wrote:The purpose of quoting the entire post was so that no one could indicate I was minipulating the post or quoting what I want to be shown from it...

Sorry you are upset about it but clearly Socrates is trying his best to make everyone who is not on board with him as scum so I need everything to be on the up and up...
If someone accuses you of quote-snipping, you can link to the post in question and show you weren't. Now I've got a wall to wade through to find probably 9 or 10 lines that are actually written by you.
My bad it wont happen again...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Anon wrote:
Nelly632 wrote:I might be missing something but my take on the Deathnote lynch is because he requested a sample PM...

My thinking is that if he infact was scum why not PM the MOD and simply ask for it in private? Instead he asks for it where everyone can see...
Deathnote voters, what do you think of this?
Players in general...

What do you think of the fact that this player is attempting to get people to backlash at me for not agreeing with there votes...

He clearly is pointing this out in a attempt to make me look like the bad guy for questioning Socrates lynch which he has yet to explain...

FOS ANON
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

bv310 wrote:I think that if he was absent-minded enough to request a role PM as scum, then he wouldn't think enough to PM.
True I can understand that point of view but we are basically assumigng he is dumb then?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Anon wrote:Bv, so you think the scenario where he is dumb town is discarded?

Nelly, please
Anon wrote:Where did you get the impression I am attempting to get people to backlash at you for not agreeing with the votes?
Oh sorry didn't see that one...

My impression is based on the fact that it appears you, Socrates and the other fellow who are voting for Ifrinn are the only ones who see this so called scum move he has made in his post...

It feels as if you 3 are sticking together and attempting to make other players appear to be scummy with no evidence what so ever.

After my response to Socrates all of a sudden my post prior to situation where Socrates thinks I am scum is being pointed out in what must be a effort to make the 6 people voting for DN turn toward me and attack me...

This is my belief...

But please do tell exactly why you quoted that if not to attempt to get them to attack me?
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Anon wrote:I was totally agreeing with your post. I was asking deathnote voters to explain if they agreed or disagreed with your valid logic of thinking deathnote would not post that as scum.

Regarding the ifrin, thing, please look Ifrins 69 again but try this time. Basically this request to all of you.
I am not a unreasonable person i will try and my mistake as I was under the impression you were trying to have them attack me...

But on that same note I do not agree with Socrates attacking players and placing doubt in others minds beause they do not catch on to things as quickly as him...
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Socrates wrote:Nelly, thats quite the blowback. I never said you were scummy because you didn't see what I see, I said you were scummy for ignoring something that I was trying to get everyone to comment on, and I even said that I wasn't dead set on you being scum.

I will have a very long and detailed post explaining myself after we get a few more people to comment on Ifrinn.

By far the most important person that I want to hear from right now is Dr. Cyanide, seeing as how his vote is currently resting on Ifrinn.
Ok well fine I explained that by saying I was lazy and skimmed over and now I have responded...

You explaining it would be greatly appricated...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”