Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Ifrinn »

/confirm
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Ifrinn »

Vote: Dr.Cyanide
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Ifrinn »

*Dr. Cyanide. Blatant OMGUS? How can you dignify that vote when it was only one half of me that voted you? ;)

Socrates. While you are giving me the pro town buzz with your suggestions, as Pomegranite pointed out your plan could be flawed.
What with only 25% of the playerfield being able to grab the items it presents itself with an issue.
And if one person openly claims to have received a power role you can safely assume they would be chow food if Charlie is right in saying town have no set power roles.

Charlie im not sure on what you are saying here.
Coz I get the feeling that items are there to give a powerless town some leverage.
How can you ponder this when we have seen nothing in the way of a flip? Refreshing from memory each boss has some kind of ability. Agreed it is up for debate but i'd be at loathe to say i think town is powerless considering that we would need some defence from them even minimally.
are we certain that they ARE any town PRs in this zombie infested wasteland?

Both statements just rubbed me up the wrong way. If town receives an item tonight and then is killed off by scum the same night. In the scenario in your mind does this mean we'll have to wait another whole day for the item?
Charlie what is your experience with either part of the AI director? Ive checked your wiki but there is no love there.

4 Votes in what could be considered a single page? Not good. But nothing to get your knickers in a twist about AlmightyBob.

Re: a plan. I think that maybe after day2/3 people should debate on who they find most likely to be innocent and decide in order who should attempt to make the grab. Think of mass claiming. If one person is seen as most likely to be town they will make the grab and decide on who should go next etc.? Does that work for everyone? It should always be pre-empted so as not to have everyone scrabbling over each other like rats and fight among each other because they were beaten to the punch.

Pming is a very very bad idea. At least in the above scenario we still can see, structure and limit the potential of scum damage.
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Ifrinn »

*EBWOP
Are we certain that they ARE any town PRs in this zombie infested wasteland?
Sorry. I forgot to mention this sounded like rolefishing. Minus town points.

DeathNote. Minus minus town points. I believe Izzy's point is, if your town you shouldnt have need a sample town pm. Explanation?
unvote, vote DeathNote

Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Ifrinn »

*Highly against all out chaos with the item grabbing but Ive given my thoughts on the matter.

However it would be splendid to know what it is i have apparently done. When people care to provide reasons to their votes i will answer to it then.

DeathNote. Why do you seem to intentionally land yourself in hot water in regard to pm's and such?
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Ifrinn »

*@Socrates: I like hearing people out. Addressing DeathNote is forbidden now? Im also awaiting for my other halves opinion on the matter as im currrently undecided.

Secondly people do not seem to be getting what it is your accusing me of. When you feel ready to share let me know so that i can clarify things for you if necessary.

@DocPotter. Only 25% of the playerfield can actually attain the item. So its more or less a shot in the dark for scum. Just because the first person grabs the item does not mean they will in fact get it.

@thatguy00&DocPotter. Yes, you are correct. We are a hydra. You can tell each entity apart as i will be putting "*" before and after my posts.
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Ifrinn »

*@DocPotter. People announcing they have received an item at any stage that is not absolutely necessary ie. a guilty. And even at this ONLY after a medkit has been dropped so that protection may be provided. As said we need to implent the idea of a popcorn order once an item is dropped.

See, I had considered that Socrates enthusiasm was the fault to his plan and he was not thinking right. Again see my first paragraph. There is no need for anyone to
confirm
they have an item until absolutely necessary. Either when a mass claim rolls round or someone receives a guilty.

@Charlie. So your judging our dear mod on the persona of the AI Director?! lol. Right. Well my knowledge on L4D is exceedingly limited. And im not asking my ex for tips and tricks any time soon. But i still dont see how you can assume off the bat we are all vanilla's. But as we are agreed upon, time will tell. However imho there was no need to ask "ARE we sure there are any PR in this zombie infected wasteland" and that just set alarm bells in my ears. But i am only one half of a being so unless there is something i consider potentially solid i like to refrain my vote.

Regarding the DeathNote vote, i seen what i thought was a good basis for a vote, why would one need a sample town pm if one is town. But this is apparently in his meta. I do however reserve the right to say that i do not like the action.

@ThatGuy00. Pay attention. You see only 25% of the playerfield can ACTUALLY take the item. Just because you are the first person to post does not mean you will be the one to receive the item. Scum will be taking a shot in the dark hopefully.

@AlmightyBob. Im a progressive writer. I write what i think, when i think it and then consider it as i write.
Ah! I see now what Socrates potential problem with me is.

@Socrates. Your scummying me because an ex told me that the main antagonists of L4D are the bosses? LMFAO. Oh well then i partially understand the suspicion. But from what i understood from him, the bosses were his main foes.

@Bob. If they were one shot items i'd be more inclined to say that it'd be once per day, maybe before night. Speculation but we will see how this turns out.

Nah. I comment on whatever i stands out to me as neatly as i can. Otherwise its a complete ZAWNZZZZZ.

@Socrates. You do not understand that my opinion is constantly chopping and changing. DeathNote's mod request for a sample pm = bad. However he has proven that is in his meta to ask stupid things like that and flip town(if he is town). So i am taking this into consideration. Therefore my vote is resting now. I said i was undecided, i did not proclaim his innocence. As previously stated i am awaiting my other halves opinion.

@Fongoid. I will look at bv when i get a chance.
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Ifrinn »

*First to the DN grab: WAH?!??!??!?! *EXTREME ANGRY FACE*
Im now conflicted. DeathNote is in no way shape or form up for a lynch today. While being MAJORLY pissed off at the item grab there is no town benefit risking him to see him or any of the grabbers to the gallows. But the idea that he took it when it was decided town would wait and do it by order is exceedingly frustrating and scummy. But this is DN.

Socrates. Lets examine your "case"
It revolves me being suspicious of someone bringing up the idea from no where that we're all vanilla.
Saying that i was curious as to why he would think that.
In regard to asking about the set up, i pursued him to see what he might have meant by the town being all vanilla.
I then asked if he had any experience with the mod to see how it correalated.
This is what you base your case on?

And because i thought this
are we certain that they ARE any town PRs in this zombie infested wasteland?
sounded like rolefishing. LOL. This is all your going on? Well we'll be down in numbers in no time with startling revelations like that! /sarcasm.

Amished. I was waiting for clarification from Charlie as to what he meant. My interpretations are not always correct and if i seriously considered Charlie scum period i would have voted for him.

Anon. In reference to why my vote is still on DN. I consider there to be a difference between chaotic evil and lawful incompetant evil. Be he town or be he scum, why would he have asked for a sample town pm? When rationally as town or scum you know your going to get into trouble for asking that question. So to me its WIFOMesque and only drawback for me is whether scumDN would be brave enough to pull off such a bold move. And this i have little doubt over if you reference X's - 100 mafia.

AlmightyBob. My only knowledge of L4D is "that zombie game my ex used to play incessantly" and what he told me of it one of the days we spent at the beach. But thank you for the link as to the game.
Furthermore, i thought that the dropped items were concurrent throughout the game provided one uses them on one night?

Charlie. Re:softclaiming. I prefer to leave a trail of breadcrumbs to when necessary validate my role.

As it stands i have no consulted my hydra. I wish to pursue nothing until this changes.
If i am lynched, because it looks like i am the inevitable lynch, today has been a good foundation for tomorrow.

Lastly imho. Whoever has got the item should NOT claim. As you were.
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Ifrinn »

Tar. The attempt on my behalf was botched. Prepare yourself for an onslaught if you wish to pursue it. Or maybe you could phrase it better than I. Missed the bandwagoning though.

Charlie. I second that "Ruh?"
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Ifrinn »

Anon. As town or scum i have never asked for a sample pm. On one hand its a whole bucket of WIFOM and on the other he could be town. I dont see why tow DN would not have registered "Hm. Maybe this qusetion shouldnt be asked in public and i should pm the mod." considering he has done it before too. On the other hand why would scum DN do it? Town DN has nothing to gain from it imo. Scum DN has meta up his sleeve. But then why would DN have intentionally sabotage himself in the first place in another game prior to this as you say "just for the lulz" Its just head desk all over. As of the moment I would not like DN to be lynched but if he is consistent with his scumminess (because this is what i consider it to be) then i would like him lynched somewhere in the future provided he is not given a PR.

I need to read over the nine pages and compare with my other half.
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Ifrinn »

Almightybob. What i meant by "missed the bandwagon though" is that i could have used it as a point against Charlie but failed to do because i believe 5/6 votes is more of a worthwhile wagon to examine. Four is rather hit or miss for me.

Sated?
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Ifrinn »

*Ive been enthralled in another mafia game offsite and I need to catch up on the site that matters.

Over seeing a quick skim. No i am not a Farside hydra nor will any guessing games of the like make me reveal our identity.

I will come back to this game tomorrow hopefully if im not exstinct and or drunk by that stage. I see the flashlight has come into play and im tired at lenght to decribe the benefits of an organised grab instead of a random "OH OH GRABS NAO" catastrophe.

Socrates im tired of and unsure of him. I may need to read again given the chance but im willing to be sacrificed for people to look at my wagon and examine it from there in the meantime. I welcome the pressure. Furhtermore, I have tried my best and have maybe not made the best moves necessary without consultant of my partner. I apologise for that and that alone.
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Ifrinn »

Sorry. I recieved a prod via my main account. This game had previously floated to the back of my mind. Many apologies. If someone would like to catch me up that would be terrific but i will be rereading myself regardless. Immediately. We're talking in the next 6-8hours.

Also. Since my other half has not yet shown (?) I will be taking full control until he returns and gives his input this includes voting, voicing my own opinion, taking firm stances etc. And then he and you can punish me outrightly if needs be.

Sorry again to both players and the moderator. If anyone feels it would be more beneficial were i to replace out. I could do that also.
Ifrinn
Ifrinn
Townie
Ifrinn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #637 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Ifrinn »

Its 3am and my heads throbbing.
Uptodate.
Should have posted thoughts come morning.

Most outstanding thing jmj3000 wagon was bad.
Most scummy is thatguy00 followed by a few others.
As said. Reasions tomorrow morning hopefully with understandible cases.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”