Mini 934 - Troubles at Smiths&Catharts (Game Over!)

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Ythan wrote:Ray's questioning of NS's vote in iso posts 2, 3, 4, and 5 strike me as out of character. Really all of Ray's posting seems out of character. And I've only played with him as town (as far as I know).
I stated earlier that I was breaking my meta for this game.

I meant it.
don't you feel silly now?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Ythan »

It's something to take note of.
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Copper »

SFG wrote:Inquisitor JL, henceforth referred to as IJL, wins (or perhaps loses) the Paucity of Posting award, with a grand total of 3 posts total thus far. Have a vote!
vote: IJL
I have had no problem with Inquisitor's posts. Did you read them for content at all, or is this purely a vote based on post count?
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Zorblag replaces Cyberbob. Thanks, Troll!
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Inquisitor JL
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by Inquisitor JL »

Ythan wrote:
Inquisitor JL wrote:What I don't like about Scrambles is complaining that it gets us all focused on one person, when, if he feels that way he could try to post something about someone else instead. If you don't feel that the discussion is going in a beneficial direction it is your duty to try and get it to what you think would benefit the town, and the same goes to anyone else complaining about him being distracting by being annoying (Cheshire comes to mind).

FoS: Scrambles
What is it about this that strikes you as suspicious?
It's very easy to complain about something. But it is also very easy to do something about it. If you feel that someone is distracting the attention of the town then you can try to get the town to look at other people. Just complaining about it doesn't do this - unless of course you don't really want the town looking at anyone else, just want people to think you do.

@Copper - your vote is on ythan, presumably based on the way he is posting and if what I am hearing about his meta is correct, is typical for him in any role. Are there any other reasons you have your vote on him? Is there anyone else you would consider voting at this point?

@sotty - you raised a question about SFG putting her vote on the only absent player. Now that she has moved her vote to me - on the basis of few posts, what are your thoughts on it? Especially considering you have as few posts as me.

@SFG - I made 4 posts, the same as at least one other player (sotty), not 3. Also, do you think few posts, irrespective of the posts themselves, is enough reason to vote someone?
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Zorblag »

Troll gives warm greetings to all. Troll will be taking a look at this game more closely this afternoon. This post just be to let all know that Troll will be about.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Copper »

@Copper - your vote is on ythan, presumably based on the way he is posting and if what I am hearing about his meta is correct, is typical for him in any role. Are there any other reasons you have your vote on him? Is there anyone else you would consider voting at this point?
This is an RVS vote, and while it's nonrandom in the sense that I used it as an excuse to air a grievance in the hopes that it might change things for the better, it's not grounds that I'm interested in pursuing a lynch on.

I'd certaintly consider voting just about anyone at this point except for Thor. However, there are a few questions flying about I'd like answered before I put down a more serious vote. With the various spam that put us to page six it's easy to forget that not all that much has happened yet.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:08 am

Post by SFG »

SFG wrote:Chances are that until either every player has made at least five posts, or the people who haven't are in the process of being replaced, I will continue voting for the people who aren't posting enough :P
@IJL, until your recent post, your ISO showed posts 0-3 whereas Sotty's showed 0-4. Also, perhaps the reason that you guys are all like "but he didn't confirm yet" and I was voting him anyways is because I didn't see anything there saying that he hadn't confirmed yet? Can someone please explain to me how you knew that he hadn't confirmed yet?

HIIII Troll, I was hoping you'd show up soon. :)

One last thing before I have to go out of town (I'll be back in like 8 hours or so), most games on my previous website had this many pages or more of idle chatter before the game actually started in earnest. Somehow they sorta worked out anyways.
The textwaller of d00m
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Inquisitor JL Post 154 wrote:@sotty - you raised a question about SFG putting her vote on the only absent player. Now that she has moved her vote to me - on the basis of few posts, what are your thoughts on it? Especially considering you have as few posts as me.
I hate it considering that in the same post she made an excuse for her own “lurking”. Also she seems to ignore other things that are happening in the game to vote a perceived “lurker”. Why no scum hunting? Why continue the RVS like that seeing as she said earlier that she likes to vote non posters in RVS. In all it doesn't add up to me and smells like scum.

Unvote, Vote: SFG

Also getting bad vibes from TheCheshireCat. Might have something to do with all those smiles in the post. Puts me on edge. Thor is feeling pretty townie at this point.

Pom, do you know scrambles? Why did you mention his age like you did? Considering that you are around the same age I wouldn't have thought you would be the one making excuses for a players play due to his age. Also why an FOS over a vote, especially at this point in the game?

Welcome Troll. I think this is my first non hydra game with you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

SFG wrote:Also, perhaps the reason that you guys are all like "but he didn't confirm yet" and I was voting him anyways is because I didn't see anything there saying that he hadn't confirmed yet? Can someone please explain to me how you knew that he hadn't confirmed yet?
Reading the mod's posts The final line.

I am not happy to see the Troll because he was supposed to be the possible standby when I trucked out on my road trip ::shakes fist::.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Ythan »

unvote vote Inquisitor JL
Inquisitor JL
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Inquisitor JL »

Ythan wrote:
unvote vote Inquisitor JL
Is there a reason for this?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Sotty7 wrote:Pom, do you know scrambles? Why did you mention his age like you did? Considering that you are around the same age I wouldn't have thought you would be the one making excuses for a players play due to his age. Also why an FOS over a vote, especially at this point in the game?
I don't, but when someone does something (like what Scrambles did) I like to check background- if the person who had done that was 30, I would have definitely placed a vote. I guess I have different standards, because it seems to me that it's more likely for a 13-year-old to go 'Huh? Omgus? Policy Lynch? Claim?' than someone who is 30. I think that this also applies to myself. I hope I explained it okay, but it just might be the way I think.

And that's why it was an FoS instead of a vote.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:30 am

Post by ScramblesTheDeathDealer »

SFG wrote:
SFG wrote:Can someone please explain to me how you knew that he hadn't confirmed yet?
Col.Cathart wrote:
I have 11 out of 12 confirmations. If I don't get the last one in the next 24 hours, we'll start the game anyway.
You're welcome.
Pomegranate wrote:I guess I have different standards, because it seems to me that it's more likely for a 13-year-old to go 'Huh? Omgus? Policy Lynch? Claim?' than someone who is 30. I think that this also applies to myself. I hope I explained it okay, but it just might be the way I think.

And that's why it was an FoS instead of a vote.
Again, if you want to vote, please do. Don't use my age to differentiate game actions.
MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDERMURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Ythan »

You FoSed someone without suspicion. An FoS is not just a weak vote. Votes are meant to get players lynched, and it can be argued that a lynch against someone you don't suspect is sometimes something to work toward. An FoS on the other hand is purely suspicion, which you lacked. And I find you more suspicious than any other player at the moment.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Pomegranate »

ScramblesTheDeathDealer wrote:Again, if you want to vote, please do. Don't use my age to differentiate game actions.
This sounds exactly like what I used to say. (How much do you thik I'll judge you for it if I'm the same age?)
You FoSed someone without suspicion.
I disagree.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Ythan »

I don't read anything in his post as suspicion. If anything it looks like he's twisting what I view as genuine concerns from Scrambles into something suspect.
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:48 am

Pomegranate wrote:
ScramblesTheDeathDealer wrote:Again, if you want to vote, please do. Don't use my age to differentiate game actions.
This sounds exactly like what I used to say. (How much do you thik I'll judge you for it if I'm the same age?)
I think you'll judge me alot.
/sarcasm
But I very well could be scum, as any other player in this game. If you were to judge your votes and make decisions based on age, scum easily could be overlooked.

And
Unvote Ythan
, he's been posting content st00fs.
MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDERMURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 am

Pomegranate wrote:
I think you'll judge me alot.
/sarcasm
But I very well could be scum, as any other player in this game. If you were to judge your votes and make decisions based on age, scum easily could be overlooked.

And
Unvote Ythan
, he's been posting content 'n' stuff.
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 am

Woops, double post. Internet connection sucks, sorry.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Ythan »

It's not your connection fyi.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm ot going to excuse scummy things you do. I do this to every player- for example, I expect SFG to play just slightly similarly to xofelf and cayke because they're all around the same age and female. If she played like Ythill I'd be somewhat surprised.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

ScramblesTheDeathDealer
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:54 am

Ythan wrote:It's not your connection fyi.
I'm downloading Guitar Pro at 2kb/s atm, I think connection has to do with it. And if not, what else?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Ythan »

It's the site. Your connection may contribute but it happens sometimes, and I just happened to get it myself at the same time.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I would like to announce that I am always V/LA from Friday afternoon until Saturday evening. This a weekly V/LA.

Also, a late welcome to Zorblag. I've wanted to play a game with him for a while.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”