Mini 934 - Troubles at Smiths&Catharts (Game Over!)

SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by SFG »

hm, I know Ray and maybe Thor...is this the same Thor as Newbie 898? At any rate, I recognize Ythan and Pom by reputation and everyone else is a stranger...

vote: Copper
cus the beginning of the alphabet is always scummy. Obviously that makes Ythan town because he is last alphabetically...
The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by SFG »

Ythan, your reputation in the Mafia Discussion place.

Also I have gotten violently ill and will probably not be posting as much as I normally do until I stop feeling awful.
The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 am

Post by SFG »

Drugs are good for you kids...at least, over-the-counter drugs are good for you if you use them properly to medicate illness.

So now that I am only partially dead instead of mostly dead, I will go back and address questions.

Pom - obviously you remember my asking to replace into a game you ran, and then not being able to because I had been persuaded to play in this game. I've also read through a couple of games involving you (although I only skimmed your posts because I was trying to absorb someone else's meta) and if I recall correctly, I found something on the wiki about you being the younger sister of another player. :P

Also it looks like this Thor is, indeed, the same Thor as I remember. Hopefully I'll do a better job at the beginning of this game than I did at the beginning of last game xP Good to play with you again, though, you're a really solid player and I hope you aren't scum :P

Ythan, your reputation is as being concise, funny, and sardonic, and posting profusely. Thus far you have upheld it honorably >:D

Copper, as someone who tends to have relatively high activity myself (when I don't get distracted dying), I think it's rather the reverse from what you anticipate. A lack of activity causes me serious demotivation for posting in that thread, and since even on days that I scarcely have time to post, I generally find a way to read through new posts and give a short response to them every two hours or so...yeah, this "spam" you speak of will probably be a great help to me in keeping me interested in the game :P
I mean come on, even after I died, I got annoyed when people only posted every 12-24 hours because I'm a nutcase like that...SERIOUSLY guys why did you leave two lurkers in mylo? WHYYYYYYY????

Please check the rules, especially the point about no small or invisible text (miscellaneous rule #1) - Cathart

That said, Cyberbob is the only person who hasn't shown up yet so I'll just drop my vote off there for a bit~
unvote, vote Cyberbob

And thank you for your well wishes, everyone :) they make me feel better even when I'm still sick~
The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 am

Post by SFG »

o.o why is everyone so upset at Ythan? He posts about the same volume as the rest of us, he just does it in a line-by-line basis. Maybe its a bit early for this, but it feels to me like people are trying for an easy lynch on a nonscummy target because they've been psyched into being annoyed by him. o0
The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 am

Post by SFG »

oh sorry about that...what I meant to say was uh uh uh...

vvvv this is me looking at Ythan vvvvv

The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:14 am

Post by SFG »

I frequently start off RVS by voting people who haven't spoken yet. Chances are that until either every player has made at least five posts, or the people who haven't are in the process of being replaced, I will continue voting for the people who aren't posting enough :P

Although scrambles is currently acting kinda like his brain's been scrambled. Most scumhunting I could do at this stage would consist of trying to collect together a handful of straw to build a house with anyways.
The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by SFG »

Thor wrote:Ythan, I actually am not sure if I've heard your take on this, so refresh my memory - what is your thought about lynching lurkers and how does that apply to SFG's current vote for you?
Well actually, I am currently voting for Cyberbob. Although I should change that now that Cyber is being replaced, which is good because I'm not a fan of the whole cyber thing...
never mind you explained that later.
unvote

Inquisitor JL, henceforth referred to as IJL, wins (or perhaps loses) the Paucity of Posting award, with a grand total of 3 posts total thus far. Have a vote!
vote: IJL

btw, in case anyone was wondering, I'm 19. Also I'd rather not lynch half the town for being preadults unless all preadults are scum, in which case sure lets kill them :P

also I really need to stop by this thread more often, but sickness + indenturing to parents + my other mafia game...deh. I'm sorry :( normally I would be here more and I will try to step up my activity. I will warn you that I will be flying for most of Sunday and thus unable to post (and if anyone needs confirmation I can post a before-and-after IP address to prove that I am now back in college, halfway across the US from where I started).
The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:08 am

Post by SFG »

SFG wrote:Chances are that until either every player has made at least five posts, or the people who haven't are in the process of being replaced, I will continue voting for the people who aren't posting enough :P
@IJL, until your recent post, your ISO showed posts 0-3 whereas Sotty's showed 0-4. Also, perhaps the reason that you guys are all like "but he didn't confirm yet" and I was voting him anyways is because I didn't see anything there saying that he hadn't confirmed yet? Can someone please explain to me how you knew that he hadn't confirmed yet?

HIIII Troll, I was hoping you'd show up soon. :)

One last thing before I have to go out of town (I'll be back in like 8 hours or so), most games on my previous website had this many pages or more of idle chatter before the game actually started in earnest. Somehow they sorta worked out anyways.
The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by SFG »

mod: I would like to replace out of this game, and I have asked one of my friends from IRC to replace me. Hopefully this makes up for it, I'm just not cut out to play two games at once ><;
The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:43 am

Post by SFG »

Just to clarify, since it seemed to be a big issue towards the beginning of this game, when I replaced out of this game, the reason I chose to replace out of this and not the other is because the other game was out of RVS and this one was still RVSing. It was *not* because I got a scum role and actually now I feel kind of bad about replacing out because even if I was lurking (which I actually wasn't, everyone else was just posting a lot more than I was), the first two people to replace into my slot lurked about 5x more than I ever would :( Sorry guys.
The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:38 am

Post by SFG »

Fate tbh I'm surprised scum even won. I was following the whole time and I'm pretty sure that the draw/scumwin or whatever you want to call it was due by and large to certain key members of the town. No offense to anyone.
The textwaller of d00m

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”