Mini 934 - Troubles at Smiths&Catharts (Game Over!)

TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

And so the hunt begins :)
"As you can probably tell, I'm not all there myself..."
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

oh RVS fun!
Vote: Scrambles!!

Hi :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Ythan wrote:At least give us a made up reason to vote Scrambles.
We played in our first game together.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

You talk a lot irl don't you? :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:08 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Lol this is gonna be a long game :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Thor665 wrote:
TheCheshireCat wrote:Lol this is gonna be a long game :)
Personally I've got money on SFG/Ythan being the most interesting personality clash of the game.

What are your thoughts on a large number of posts and its effect on the town be it positive or negative?
Umm... I think ppl will just get annoyed by it, so instead of trying to find scum, they are just going to be complaining about how much Ythan posts. His posting just by itself i don't think will have a effect either way. It will be ppls reaction to his posting that will effect the game.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

I think this obsession with players age is getting us nowhere :) Scrambles is thirteen, and he was a BAMF in the last game we played together. So i don't think age has anything to do with ability. (Well unless your like 7). And I have heard the Ray is also a freaking awesome player, and he is only 15. So lets stop the "curious obsession with [age]." :) and get to some real scum hunting! :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

I am working on hunting scum, thank you very much. I just wanted to put my two cents in about the age thing. I am currently in the process of rereading and trying my very best to find all those scummies :) But it is late, so i will probably continue with my scum hunting tomorrow and post what i find then :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

SRY!! I have been really busy, I'm gonna catch up real quick then post!
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

I am forced to wonder why Ray is breaking meta? If he is town why does it matter. But maybe he just doesn't want to be easily read anymore. Some ppl of mentioned that he is not acting like Ray-Town, since he is breaking meta, is possible that he is playing his town role like his usual scum, and his scum roles he will play like his usual town... Idk just a thought.
Scrambles wrote:But I very well could be scum, as any other player in this game. If you were to judge your votes and make decisions based on age, scum easily could be overlooked.
Little bit of WIFOM, if you would just ignore that fact that Pom is going based off your age, that whole discussion will end, thus ending a never ending circle convo.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:01 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Oh! i totally forgot i voted him. I did it in the spirit of RVS and i don't really think he is that scummy, besides not doing anything but talk about how much Ythan post ;)
That being said,
Unvote

After my multiple rereads, i don't really have a good candidate for a lynch. Ray is acting a little scummy imo by not really contributing, but then again, most of Ythan's post have been about the same, no real content just talk.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

ScramblesTheDeathDealer wrote:@Thor,
TheCheshireCat wrote:I am forced to wonder why Ray is breaking meta? If he is town why does it matter.
But we don't know if he IS town. And apparently since RayScum doesn't do anything, breaking his meta could be a rather simple excuse to make in attempt to throw off suspicion.
Oh, and hmmm.... anyone else notice the lack of smiley faces after called out on it? :D
lol i mentioned him being scum too :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:23 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

lol i learned that from Panacea :) It makes the game not so serious.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Thor wrote:If you do not find him scummy, but instead simply anti-town, maybe you could explain then why you support an anti-town lynch?
Does the difference between 'anti-town' and 'scummy' matter here? Either way he is not working with the town to find a good scum canidate to lynch, which is effect hurting town, which scummy. Just trying to get some clarification.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:39 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

lol well thanks for that clarification Scrambles! lol :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:59 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Thor wrote:@Chesire - So, to re ask the question, do you find Ray scummy, why/why not? If not; why do you support an anti-town lynch?
First, thank you for your explaination, I found it informative. Second, the answer to your question:
If I base my supicsions on what ppl you have played with Ray before have said, he is acting very scummy compared to his town meta, (but then again he is breaking meta). But just with my own experiance with Ray(which is none) he has not done anyting 'scummy', just hasn't done a whole lot to help the town find out who is scum, so in that would be anti-town from your explaination.But in my opionion, if your not helping town, your helping scum by distracting town from finding actaul scum.
... i think that answers it... if not let me know :)
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:22 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Thor wrote:@Cheshire - so you're basically saying you're content to vote a townie who seems distracting rather then questing for a scum to vote for? Do you have any proactive plans for pursuing scum, what and where are they? If you do not then aren't you being anti-town? If you're being anti-town do you think I and others should vote for you just as much as you are voting Ray?
Okay first of all, if you look at vote count 1.5, you will see that I am currently not voting anyone. And if an anti-town player is all we have to vote then that is what we have. But i would much rather lynch scum, as for plans, i am just waiting for someone to slip up at the moment, so no i dont ahve any 'plans' for pursuing scum at the moment.
Copper wrote: On the note, there has been entirely too little voting in this game. I want everyone not voting to vote for someone in their next post.
If you say so.
vote: Zorblag
Zorblag wrote:I'm just done with an unexpectedly pleasant (if internet-free) weekend. I'll take a look at where we are when I get done teaching today and have some input.
He said this two days ago, trying to fly under the radar.
@Zorblag: Can you please put your input into the game?
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:23 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Oh i would also like something from Sajin, it has been three days since he has been 'reading up'.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:08 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

sry guys!!! I'm gonna be
V/LA
until tomorrow afternoon!
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

@ mod: I will be V/LA until tuesday. Lots of school work and tests I need to focus on.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Okay im back i have had i lot to do i am gonna go over what i missed and i have post up very soon!!!
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:27 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Thor wrote:I do not approve of this plan since I have yet to see the game when scum post up a comment along the lines of "Hai guyz, I am scummorz and shall night kill ya soon!"
That is not slipping up, slipping up means that they would say something that didnt mean too. And your right its not a very good tactic for hunting scum, why would i want to tell scum my actual stragedy for hunting them? That way scum knows my plan to find them and they can avoid it and find a way around it. :)
Ythan wrote:No you and Ches. Ches's case. She picks out ZORBLAG to put her vote on of all people, based on not much at all.
I dont really have a strong case on anyone, i just noticed that both cyberbob and Zorblag were a little lurky.

Ythan wrote:To put it plainly.

I out NS on lurking.
He flips his shit and doesn't offer any explanation.
He replaces out.
maybe he just doesn't like you... really doesn't like you...
Thor wrote:@TheCheshireCat - I personally am interested by the idea of playing a game with Zorblag. Also, your vote on him is based on his lurking (nothing new there I'm afraid) and there are at least two other lurkers (Ray and NS) who have more traction then your Zorblag wagon. Either start selling the living bejeezus on this wagon or kindly move your vote somewhere useful (while you consider this please recall that Ythan is scum)
I see where your coming from, i will ISO some ppl and see who is the most scummy. (and i totally forgot Ythan was scum, thanks for reminding :))
Zorblag wrote:@TheCheshireCat, Post 277 was made directly after the whole ScramblesTheDeathDealer not voting for Nobody Special despite him having said Nobody Special was likely to be scum whether RayFrost flipped town or scum discussion. You no seem to have mentioned that at all despite it being one of the most interesting things that Troll has seen happen all game. That be particularly fascinating given that ScramblesTheDeathDealer was probably the player you had talked about and responded to the most previous to that. Do you have an opinion about what him did there one way or the other?

Okay honestly, i have a REALLY hard time understanding you :) if i understand your question, the reason i voted for you and none of the other 'better canidates' is that i was in a hurry and i needed to post, and i thought i would introduce another player into the possible sccum list.

Thor665 wrote:
TheCheshireCat wrote:sry guys!!! I'm gonna be
V/LA
until tomorrow afternoon!
This is the best defense to a lurking/not contributing accusation I have ever seen. Clearly all my suspicion in this regard has been blown away in a blast of townishness.
I assume you are being sarcastic, and the reason i posted this is becasue i hadn't been able to post in the days previous to this one.

Okay im sry but what does TL;DR mean? I couldn't find it in the wiki.

Thats all i have for now... i will come back later and post some more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”