Geezer mafia sign-up - replacements may be required

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #130 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok I definatly didn't post that.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #132 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

You must be the future me. So does that mean you know exactly what I'm going to say?

Edit: Oh wow! So it really is me from the future and not someone fucking with me. This game is going to be awesome when I get there.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #138 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

Holy Shit this is Crazy! This can't be real
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

But wait... If i am you and you are me and he is the I from even further in the future, then the future me that is closest in time to the me right now, totally does have to the signup and play the game or else the entire time space continum will break!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well if you don't signup then he won't know the game will be ruined and he then won't know he has to travel back in time to fix all this and.... Wait a second? What do you mean, what do you mean? You're me! This entire situation happened before for you just from my perspective. You know what I mean and should remember all of this!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

Oh sweet. I should have known you were 2 steps ahead of me.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

What? Why?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Damnit! Well I got to GO. See you guys later.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Signups”