Open 205 - Medical Mafia - Game Over Too Soon?

DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:52 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Confirmed.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:43 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Light wrote:Agreed to some of mykonian's strat

However, i think we need to predict who the mafia are going to kill. Un-necessary losses will somewhat hurt our cause. We could essentially have 3 doctors die on us in one night, and that will greatly destroy our chances at winning.
Eh, what?

If 'we' predict who the mafia is going to kill, the mafia will be able to influence us. Besides, we will be telling the mafia who we predict will be killed. Opens up so much more possibilities for mafia.
Besides, we don't know who kills and who protects right now, so why would be predict it? Right now there is no real profit to this for town.

But seeing Mindgamer's post, I'm really doubting if you deserve my vote with your horrendous plan.

Vote: Mykonian

Why do you want to make the circle yourself?

Also, Gymmo, if you disagree with the plan, what do think about knowing your PR? Should we ignore it or do you have a better plan?

Vote Count #1

mykonian (2) - Mindgamer, DiscoRoboto

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by DiscoRoboto »

mykonian wrote:
Where did I say mafia couldn't kill?
And where do you promis that we won't have 3 dead doctor anyway?
And mykonian already knew that scum have to be next to each other in the circle, and that they should be "forced" to kill another scummy player.

Mykonian would rather have a towny choosing this circle, since then he is certain such a circle gets formed. From Mykonians point of view, there are only 2 people that are confirmed town: he, and the nurse.
But mykonian doubts it is a good idea to let the nurse claim.
Where
did he imply you said that? He merely said that the mafia has a CLEAR shot.
That's
irrelevent, he obviously didn't suggest a plan, but we don't have to divert attention to that right now.
Well,
we all know that of ourselves. Why you? Scroll down to see a suggestion.
myko wrote:and why is it suspect to propose to make that circle yourself? Because town wants control so scum won't manipulate it?
Because you aren't cleared town in our eyes.

I suggest doing a town-event vote for the one who makes the circle
if
(and only IF) everyone (or at least a vast majority) agrees on going through with it.
We will elect a player to make the circle by majority voting, we can easily set a deadline of, say, a week (only an example).
If we go through with this I can do the votecounts if necessary.
I'm suggesting this plan because it's the closest we can get to a fair choice on the 'circle-maker'. This is pretty much the same as a lynch but in this case we actually have more chance to hit a towny instead of a mafia. Profitable? In my eyes it is.

I'm personally not sure on wether we should actually do a circle or not, so I would like the people to speak. Any comments on doing a circle or not? If yes, what do you think about doing a majority vote?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by DiscoRoboto »

EBWOP: excuses for the grammar mistakes. It's kinda late over here and I'm a bit too tired to make proper sentences.

Vote Count #2

mykonian (3) - Mindgamer, DiscoRoboto, XScorpion
kyle99 (1) - Looker
Looker (1) - SaintKerrigan
XScorpion (1) - mykonian

Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

I agree with individual night actions.

On my suspicions, I don't really trust Light but I'm not really going to pressure/commit to him yet.

I do think Mindgamer had a good point against Mykonian at first, but as there's no defending from it except 'Well I thought it was a good plan' et cetera, the thing has watered down. Please continue discussing
if
you have something new to say. Besides the plan, Mykonian hasn't been really scummy to me. Right now I think the plan is a strike against him thus I will keep my vote on him.

I can agree on what people are searching behind Xscorp, but it looks like a TvT to me. Not really getting scum vibes from Xscorp right now.

@the comment on mindgamers scum claim, I played multiple games with him, and it's just part of his playstyle... sarcasm, I guess. but seriously, scumhunting = voting someone who claimed 2x scum? Don't know what to think about that.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:13 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

I don't trust Light mainly because of his agreement with mykonians plan before even really thinking it through. Mykonians plan had several flaws, with one being that a mafia can influence the circle in such way that he can protect his mafia buddies. Now the logical procedure would be that his mafia buddy would support him in his plan so he could make the circle profitable for mafia, right?
Besides that he is really trying to stay out of the spotlight a bit too much. Just vibes there though.

The scumtell on the plan is obvious. Mindgamer pointed it out already, the plan is profitable to scum only if the scum itself makes it, and Mykonian immediatly suggests doing it, while not thinking other options through (like my plan (electing somebody)).

Xscrop vs others looks like TvT because I don't really get any scum vibes from either of you guys involved in the argument. Just thinking a bunch of misguided townies right now.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:44 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

...How can I even respond to that?

You just... really? I mean... what is this I don't even-
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:25 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

and bandwagons Light. That is just weak.
Says the one who wants to bandwagon danny?
And Disco, horrible logic is done by both scum and town, please tell me what you think of Kyle.
Ignoring the first part as it's obviously the most
moronic
thing you can possibly say, I will ask you:
What is there to think about Kyle?
He once denied putting you at L-1, which was the correct course of action, then he suspected a looker+myko scum team (which is oh so coincidentily also suspected by mindgamer atm) theres not much to think except for what he's done seems fine so far.

what do YOU think about kyle?

HOW CAN YOU CALL LOGIC HORRIBLE IF YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT.

sigh, i got that out of my system.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:25 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Mykonian stop bugging Saint, it's getting us nowhere since you started it and it's the prime example of psuedo-scumhunting.

I heard light say 'you know what your role does etc' this is not true. What if you are a killing role and target the same target as the normal doctor, and nothing happens. what do you know now?

unvote
gonna retreat my vote... for now. I want to keep options open.

@Light, what exactly about Mindgamers post makes you think he's one of the townies?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

L-1 is 1vote away from lynch.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Happy Scumday!

Who I suspect besides Mykonian? Mhm... I guess that'd be Looker and Light right now. Why?
Looker is mostly just vibes, so don't hold me up to that one.
My suspicions towards Light are outed in my reactions towards his posts.

Saint, why are you critical towards Light's No Lynch vote? I saw it as a way to say 'I don't know who to vote right now', a clumsy way at that, but I think you're catching my drift.

Also, what's strange about Mindgamers vote on Light? It's just a pressure vote.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by DiscoRoboto »

myko's plan would have given the scum a better chance at winning.
Well, that would only be if Myko was scum, and you don't think Myko is scum right now, so that's just a piece of faulty logic.

P.s. I do see mindgamer as Town right now.

Light, your opinion on Xscorpion?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Well XScorp, see it as a compliment ;)

Could you add anything to the conversation?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:17 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Wow, just wow.

Mykonian, what did you sow to reap such knowledge from your fields of neverending wisdom and waterproof arguments?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:43 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Looker wrote:Are we replacing DiscoRoboto?
DiscoRoboto's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2123930#2123930]Post 133[/url] wrote:Wow, just wow.

Mykonian, what did you sow to reap such knowledge from your fields of neverending wisdom and waterproof arguments?
Funny guy :wink: As if ;D
@ DiscoRoboto: How have you played multiple games with Mindgamer when your join date is less than two weeks ago? Are you an alt?
Dutch community site. Check my wiki page.

I honestly want MORE people to talk, it's hard to draw conclusions from just a few people talking. Currently I'm most satisfied with a Looker/Myko lynch because of remarks like this:

Looker:
unvote
vote Kyle
random voting out of the RVS?
They worked.
They didn't
I was under the assumption that since you and Scorpion continually attack Mykonian that at least one of you was confident enough in the other's scumminess.
Then why isn't Mindgamer mentioned?

------------------------------------------------
Myko:
Meaning that the question is a way to deduct who is scum. The answer itself doesn't matter, it is how much that person worries about answering. And StK worried very much.
Worrying can't be read over the internet like that.
Oh, and Looker is concious about what he is doing as scum. You won't catch him this way.
How do you know how conscious Looker is executing his actions? The only way to know that is by being his scumbuddy.

Yeah stuff like that.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Because a: he know people will react on it, and based on these reactions he tries to find someone reacting weird
b: he knows the above, is concious about what he does, and is scum doing it.

OR
c: he talked his posting behavior and overall game strategy over with his scum buddy who accidently breadcrumbed it.

It's not far-fetched, there is no 'too strange to be true' or 'too ... to be ...'
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:42 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

How clever? I don't care how clever you are, even the smartest people can be idiots. A could-be-scum-tell is a could-be-scum-tell, even if it's stupid play.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Elaborate please.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:06 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Why would I comment on the Danny wagon when everything was already said? It's just a stupid thing to do, do you really need to hear that?
Also, nobody noticing me might just be because I'm playing this game correctly? I don't know, but people noticing you (because i.e. a danny wagon) is usually a bad thing.

I have never admitted or said to have 'chosen' the theory, I'm simply laying it on the table.
Why am I towny? I don't know, because I haven't really been scummy for as far as I can tell. If you have objections to that, please point em out.

I always act like I have more information than I actually have, at least I hear so from others.

The two of you moving in a group is duly noted.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

I never denied having responsibility, nice way to twist my words.

There is never anything too unlikely to be true. NEVER. Things can be 'far-fetched' but that doesn't make it less possible.

and about your comment regarding adding suspicion around people, just wow. Just... wow.
This way you just add more suspicion around me, looker, or whoever while it shouldn't be there.
It shouldn't be there? How subjective can it get?
If I can lay it on the table, people can judge for themselves if it should be there or not, that's nothing for you to judge.
Besides, how should it not be there? It's a thought, it really happened, there's no twisting (even if there was it should be there but more as a point against me rather then a point against you), so what's the problem here? Why should it not be open as a suggestion/option?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:03 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Scaring people? Nigga please.

Tell me, myko, what am I manipulating? Besides, my case on you is very much scumhunting.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

No, no, no. You want people to notice you. A good townie is always on the lookout for scum, and you want other people to notice your finds. What could possibly be wrong with being noticed? That's how a scum thinks. Quite a big slip from you here, DiscoRoboto. Over 9000 scumpoints for you!
Once again you're pulling it out of context.

Sure I want people to notice my finds, but my finds is surely not a direct part of my actions, is it? It's a report after analyzing said actions and other peoples actions.
What's wrong with being noticed? Well, it does distract attention from other players. It's only logical for someone who got a Town role PM to not want attention diverted to him, right?
People paying attention to my finds is a whole different plane, and you know that. You're ignoring common sense to put me in a black light. Not paying attention means that your posts aren't being read? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. If 'nobody pays attention to you' in the way I posted, it obviously means not paying attention to a persons scumminess because that attention is better used for other causes. Not implying that you should ignore a person because he's looking Town, I'm implying that scummy players deserve more attention.
Again you're thinking with the mindset of a scum. A townie is scumhunting, posting quality content et cetera. A townie does not care how he looks like, he cares about finding scum. But you are thinking that not doing scummy things makes you look like town. Huh? Seriously, when I'm playing a game where I'm town, like this game, I'm thinking 'how can I find that darn scum!'. Not: 'Have I been scummy this game?'.
Seriously now Mindgamer? Do you even read what you're posting?
If somebody asks me a question I answer it. Now you're pretending like I'm simply saying 'I care about how other people look at me'. No, I was answering a question.
Then again, Mindgamer, do you not care about how people look at you? You say you're a Townie (obviously) and that would mean lynching you is a mislynch, that ain't profitable for Town now, is it? Of course you don't try to look scummy, even as Town, as to prevent a mislynch. Besides, you are implying that my way of thinking was 'Have I been scummy this game?', but I don't ever recall having said that that's my way of thinking. Pulling things out of your ass much?

You're quite good at subtly pulling things out of context, Mindgamer.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:32 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

mykonian wrote:
DiscoRoboto wrote:I never denied having responsibility, nice way to twist my words.

There is never anything too unlikely to be true. NEVER. Things can be 'far-fetched' but that doesn't make it less possible.

and about your comment regarding adding suspicion around people, just wow. Just... wow.
This way you just add more suspicion around me, looker, or whoever while it shouldn't be there.
It shouldn't be there? How subjective can it get?
If I can lay it on the table, people can judge for themselves if it should be there or not, that's nothing for you to judge.
Besides, how should it not be there? It's a thought, it really happened, there's no twisting (even if there was it should be there but more as a point against me rather then a point against you), so what's the problem here? Why should it not be open as a suggestion/option?
You want to play, disco? Lets see who can post the most shit about each other... And no, it is
your explanation
not what happened.

Then you prefer to post your explanation, letting the others out (until I posted them), while it is less likely, by far. When I call you on this, you fail to take responsibility for it. You just posted it. You didn't mean anything with it. Lol. In your words: wow, just... wow.

What are you hiding?
Reformulate post please.

Vote Count #7

XScorpion (2) - kyle99, SaintKerrigan
Looker (1) - XScorpion
mykonian (1) - Light
SaintKerrigan (1) - mykonian
Light (1) - Looker
DiscoRoboto (1) - Mindgamer

Not Voting (2) - danny135, DiscoRoboto

Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:03 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Hiding? If I would be hiding I would not reply with this barrage of posts like I would do right now, would I?

I'm simply taking responsibility for what I'm doing, just throwing it out there.
Why are you afraid to tell what you think here? Waiting for what the rest thinks, so you can agree? Obv hiding scum here.
Afraid to tell what I think? It's as simple as what I said, I'm not sure wether I can agree on a circle or not, and it would be stupid to agree/disagree without having everyone compare the good sides to the bad sides, that would be jumping conclusions.
Post edited and more fencesitting bolded. this is becoming a trend.
First was more regarding to the fact that he didn't even post that much content, how can you commit to someone who hasn't posted anything? Not wanting to pressure was more regarding the fact that I prefer to pay attention to others and wait if he actually moves on to posting, if he doesn't he does deserve pressure (which would be around now, but currently I'm not going to lay a vote down, I prefer clearing myself of these suspicions first)
Disco, why are you defending StK. Is this because you know him to be town? Or is he your scumbuddy?
Defending him? I was stopping this (still) useless chit-chat. But I was straightforward with it, people like Mindgamer just jumped in and responded for StK with a comment i.e. 'A sane player'

Disco, why are you only suspecting the players that are most in the attention? (looker, me)
The fact that you guys are in the attention are irrelevant, you are looking scummy to me.
----------------------------------------------------@mindgamer
Same thing.
Wrong.
Have you seen how I have been playing this game? I make myself the center of attention with my furious attack on Mykonian, and I'm not afraid to spice my posts with sarcasm. I don't care how I look, because I'm SCUMHUNTING. I'm town, so I won't slip. I'm not scum, so I won't act like scum. I have no influence on your perception of my performance. I'm 100% scumhunting, and if I get lynched, people can use my hard work to base their votes on. A townie that spends effort on 'not looking scummy' is wasting his time.
You, the center of attention? Not quite, your attack on Myko made Mykonian the center of attention, because the attack was strong.
Wasting time by 'not looking scummy'? I disagree, it's easy to incorporate in your posts while scumhunting.
You're quite good at defending everything with 'context', DiscoRoboto.
I thank you, Mindgamer.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:14 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

In the first parapgraph you substitute the word 'notice' by 'pay attention'. Rolling Eyes Noted.
How would you define ignoring then? I define it as not paying attention to something.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Well obviously I have to defend myself, I could also just keep hiding like Kyle/Danny/Light are doing and stroll into lategame. Besides, I have time, so why would I not take the time to defend myself? I don't think it's that bad to be active, it only increases your chance to get information out of me, right?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Looker wrote:No! It's
DULY
noted!
No hating, I love to say that :(
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Mindgamer wrote:
Bio Hazard wrote:I know I'm going to catch heat for saying this (from looker), but I think the case on Disco is BS.
Needs explanation. From Kyle99 as well, please.
Give a concrete case with all your points lined out with examples given and I'll respond to it to my innocence to you.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:24 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

its now pretty obvious that disco is scum (well 70% sure), but why is there votes on xscorpion? is he more likely to be a scum than disco?
Oh really? Can you reveal your system for calculating these percentages? Or are you just pulling them out of your ass? I don't think there's any way to calculate percentages, and the only one who knows if someone is town or scum for sure is scum himself.

@Xscorp, about the voting. I don't use my vote that quickly, except if I feel like I'm on the right track and busy with pushing a lynch/suspicions.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:12 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Well, if people want me to use my vote, fine.

Vote: Light
, I just don't like any of his posts.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:45 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Oh, so now I use my vote even though I doubt it unnecessary and you make a deal out of it?

GEEEEEEZ people make up your mind.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:46 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

I doubt it's necessary* epic fail D:
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

I think I answered similar questions to you before Saint. It's just that most if not all of his post contain faulty logic/remarkable stuff. That and he's often inactive, he doesn't really add anything. His 'hit and run' thingy is pretty scummy, in my opinion.
Q: Why is not voting a scumtell?

A: because scum will have to "lie" when voting, has to fake scumhunting. Which is the same reasoning that also shows that voting without a reason is a scumtell.
I WAS voting. Besides, not voting might also just be someone who is more careful in regards to THIS SHIT happening.
Q: What is Disco doing here?

A: avoiding any risks, and is not scumhunting

B: what is Disco's role?
Not scumhunting? What is there to say right now? I'll make a list to clarify:

Scum

mykonian
Looker
Light
Mindgamer
kyle99

XScorpion
SaintKerrigan
Bio Hazard (replacing Doctor danny135)
DiscoRoboto
Town

Btw, Kyle I don't really know... he just hasn't really posted anything.

To clarify on my vote: I voted Light not the other 2 above him because I rather hear things from him right now. Myko I heard enough of to have my suspicions and the same counts for Looker, even though it's probably part of his playstyle (act scummy to get reactions).

Oh and rolefishing is
DULY
noted.

Additionally on the comment Looker (I THINNKKKK) made about bussing a scum partner. I personally find this very improbable on day 1, because that would mean the other scum would have to lynch+kill
other doctors.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:18 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Twisting your words?
B: what is Disco's role?
That is honestly the closest to rolefishing you can get.

...You haven't heard anything about Mindgamer about me? Where have you been?

'Can we lynch this guy?'
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:25 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

What was the use of the rhetorical question? Srsly.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:36 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

DiscoRoboto wrote:
Mindgamer wrote:
Bio Hazard wrote:I know I'm going to catch heat for saying this (from looker), but I think the case on Disco is BS.
Needs explanation. From Kyle99 as well, please.
Give a concrete case with all your points lined out with examples given and I'll respond to it to prove my innocence to you.
Fulfill my request, please. Also would like Myko to do it.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

You do realise that because I have stated my defenses I am currently unaware of what you still consider a 'scummy' point against me.

That's why I want you to gather everything that you still consider in your judgement on me.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:06 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Light is beginning to look more new player to me than scum player.
Unvote: Light. Vote: XScorpion.
Saying this basicly makes him clear from you the entire game, right?
'Oh he did something scummy, but he's a new player, so I forgive him.'

I personally don't like the 'newbie' excuse at all. How are you planning on acting if Light keeps being suspicious/questionable?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

I don't want to start a wagon on Light right now, there isn't enough evidence that he's scum... yet. I'm simply scumhunting, if you will. Now why won't you let StK answer the question?

Besides, 1 post with all your attacks on me won't clutter anything.

(so yes, this is a subtle way of saying: "please just do it D:")
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:01 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Well don't you agree that what you said was vague enough to be interpeted the way I did?

And yes, it did have that 'secret' meaning behind it. I'm thinking Light is currently the one we can get most information out of, which is why I DO want people to keep their votes on them. If that's scummy to you, who do you suggest we look at to gain information?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:11 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Will CERTAINLY reply to this once I'm done with homework, which might just be tomorrow.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Total free pass... No, but if you give him a free pass for these posts, where will you draw the line?

On your voting..., don't feel offended, but that's not really a great method of using your vote.

Like said before, Town has 2 'basic' powers. Voice and Vote. Vote is often based on information gained by voice, and voice is often activated by vote, agreed?

A bit of a simpler way to say it is that I'd rather have people vote for the one they want to hear more information of (pressure) rather then lynching (which can happen after the pressure of votes is applied). Lynching can always happen once enough information is gathered, agreed?

So in the mindset of gathering information, who would you vote?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:37 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Light is in fact a suspicion of mine, what's the problem here? I don't see the suspicion in this, like with the first finger.

Getting information out of Xscorp, fair enough.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:49 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

I didn't promote voting, I promoted the (in my opinion) RIGHT use of voting.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:52 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

It doesn't help that he was on the crappy second page mykonian wagon.
Bio, elaborate please? I don't see why the wagon was crappy.
Besides, it was simply a more 'offensive' way of asking him why he clears him so easily. More of a post to build up to the question, which was (imo) legit.

Now, to make a
monster
post to reply to Myko.
What information do you have as town to make you choose for a theory that you admit to be unlikely (though not impossible)?

Seriously, you make no sense. I have a gut town read on you, but you act as if you have more information then you can have. And then you tunnel on it, denying all information that contradicts your current read. Please tell, why are you a towny?
Accusation: You tunnel on information that you can't possibly have.

Explanation: This is one I hear more often, even though I thought I pretty much removed it from my game.
Often
when I play games, I hear questions similar to this one. I play in such way that people think that I have more information than possible.
On the tunneling
, that is an old one. Often I present a possibility and, well, tunnel on it, if you will.
The first one
you can ask Mindgamer about, when we play games on SmashNL (a dutch site) I often get questions about information. The second one is actually pretty old and most of the people from that forum don't come over here.
Bolded: WOW. What a way to backtrack. Since when do you not have responsibility for what you post?

No disco, if it is too unlikely to be true (and see my post, it is), then you don't post it, because it adds nothing. This way you just add more suspicion around me, looker, or whoever while it shouldn't be there.

This is one reason why I very much dislike any "scumbuddy" argument made before we lynched scum. There is often little basis (since you always have a few steps that are unlikely), but they do add suspicion from the group to that player. It doesn't help to hunt scum.
Accusation: You aren't taking responsibility for your posts.

Explanation: Well, I don't think we have the same definition of responsibility here. I was presenting the option, then pretty much leaving it as it's still
just
an option. I am willing to take responsibility for my posts, but this wasn't about taking responsibility for me.

Accusation: You post theories to add suspicion about people.

Explanation: I think you misunderstood my intention. It's only a theory, my intention was to bring more options to light rather than adding suspicion per se.
this is what I mean. You are just trying to scare people.

why is this notable?

If one is scum, what does that make the other?
if one is town, what does that make the other?

This is no scumhunting, Disco. This is manipulating. Now, show me some scumhunting.
Accusation: You're scaring people.

Explanation: I'm merely outing something I noticed. Scaring people? That was not my intention. There was a little flavor of pressure meant to go with the statement though.

Accusation: You are manipulating and psuedo-scumhunting.

Explanation: Well, this is kind of out of context. You're merely quoting 1 sentence of my whole post, the rest of the post was fine (iirc). I myself don't see how it was manipulating also, I was merely stating something I noticed.
Disco, first, mindgamer is right. Second, if you are town, this is wrong. This is why scum wins so much, by hiding. Town wants the whole game to be active, talking, not hiding. You prefer hiding, I see.
Accusation: What you say is wrong, you are hiding.

Explanation: I'm not hiding, I'm (WAS) merely not being seen/discussed at the point. I think that if you are being noticed, you have done something anti-town.
THE IMPORTANT THING HERE
is that when I say 'noticed' I mean being discussed and stuff. Mindgamer took the liberty to use the one of the other ways of using 'noticed' by stating that Town wants their post being read. I think it's normal for everyone to read all posts, so I don't really agree on that being a point. I do agree that I was vague with the usage of 'noticed', and while it might not be the best of defense, English is not my native tongue, and every so often it is harder for me to make my point clear.
Bolded, you take no responsibility.

Further, you choose to lay only that possibility on the table (I am sure this is Dutch, not English), while waiting for others to add the other possibilities
(yes that's Dutch, example of the point made above)
Accusation: You take no responsibility

Explanation: Already elaborated.

Accusation: You're waiting for others to say stuff so you can agree with it.

Explanation: Not my intention. I was adding the option myself, which I immediatly agreed with.
Why are you afraid to tell what you think here? Waiting for what the rest thinks, so you can agree? Obv hiding scum here.
Post edited and more fencesitting bolded. this is becoming a trend.
Accusation: Waiting for others to add things, so you can agree with it.

Explanation: Honestly there is no defending from this. I was too unsure and wanted to compare the good to the bad and draw a conclusion from it. I didn't want to draw quick conclusions. It's better to prevent than to heal, don't you agree?
Disco, why are you defending StK. Is this because you know him to be town? Or is he your scumbuddy?
Accusation: You're defending StK because you know him to be town or because he's your scumbuddy

Explanation: I was thinking that the discussion was useless, like most people. I wanted to end it so we can move on and use the attention for more important things.
Disco, why are you only suspecting the players that are most in the attention? (looker, me)

Don't they get most attention because they take risks, because they have made 70 of the 178 in this thread, brought by far the most information into this thread?

Are you too stupid to understand, or are you just trying to get a lynch that suits you?
Accusation: Going with easy lynches.

Explanation: Well, as you probably know, I already suspected you since the start (evident by my vote on Myko and overall comments). It wasn't jumping on a lynch as soon as it became an easy one, I was with the decision since you guys entered the game.
And by pure chance, these two are the largest bandwagons, and with the most scumhunting players. You make a very convincing point, Disco.
Accusation: Going with easy lynches.

Explanation: See above.
uhm, disco, when will you start giving information, in stead of continiously waiting for other people to do something?
Accusation: I don't really know. I think it is that I'm not productive?

Explanation: In my eyes I've been pretty productive so far.
LOL. Seriously, Disco, this is too funny. And you don't even get the joke.

But seriously, just generally pointing at the lurkers when you are under pressure? You are seriously scum looking for a way out.
Accusation: Redirecting attention

Explanation: I was merely referencing lurkers to reinforce my point.
Q: Why is not voting a scumtell?

A: because scum will have to "lie" when voting, has to fake scumhunting. Which is the same reasoning that also shows that voting without a reason is a scumtell.

Q: What is Disco doing here?

A: avoiding any risks, and is not scumhunting
Accusation: You are not voting because that would mean... I don't really understand this one.
Myko, please elaborate.
Tell me concretely why not voting is bad, please.

Accusation: Avoiding risks, not scumhunting

Explanation: Avoiding risks? That is a matter of perception. Not scumhunting... Well, I have not been as active with my scumhunting as the others and you can even say I have been tunneling (on light), but I have been, but with players around here asking all my questions it's hard.
lol @ trying to make this rolefishing. you clearly see what I mean, and you are purely twisting my words here. Thank you for your scumclaim, scum.

Why have we never heard anything about Mindgamer from you? Is this pure OMGUS? Further, this shit is the game.
Accusation: Twisting words

Explanation: I was questioning one of your questions.

Accusation: You haven't commented on Mindgamer

Explanation: At the time I didn't really have anything to add on him.
Context = win.

it is a rhetorical question... And you know. Because you have read the post, seeing that first I argue why a tell works, then I argue that Disco acts in this way, with the conclusion that Disco is scum.
Accusation: Pulling things out of context

Explanation: Can't really defend from this one, you are right, I did bring it out of context.

I hope that clears the suspicions. I personally think that the things I said were interpeted in a wrong way. I'll try to be more clear from now on.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:36 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Like Mindgamer knows, I like to have lurkers lynched pretty soon. Having a lurker go through until endgame is practically suicide, even if he is a townie.

My motivations on lynching lurkers is that when a lurker comes into lategame/endgame he has NO knowledge on the game (at least if I replace or join the game later on I don't have the vibes I normally have) which makes it doubtful if he will be helpful. Besides that, nobody got a read on him. Lurking isn't a scumtell per se, so lynching him would be a guess. I hate guessing in my lynches.

So if Town is willing to agree with me, let's lynch kyle.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

'Have I been scummy this game' IS A PART OF THE GAME. The moment you get a Town role PM you normally don't want to be lynched as
that is negative for the town.

so very many scummy targets xscorp? Me, you, light all have 3 votes, so who else? Besides, there is nothing concrete on either one of us (in my opinion) and
I
'd rather go for a solid lynch.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

You can catch scum and not look scummy at the same time.

Lynching someone to save yourself is scummy, but only if you getting lynched is more profitable. I.e. getting someone else lynched if that person gives more information when dead, it's better. I do agree that lynching anybody JUST to save yourself is scummy.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

I bandwagon? I had always outed my suspicions towards Light, my vote is on him because you guys stimulated to vote.

I don't know ANYTHING about Kyle's playstyle so how could I know if he always lurks? Besides, I rather have a 'random' lynch on d1 then in lategame.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:03 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Looker is taking risks/looking scummy to provoke reactions. I don't know if this comment is correct, but that's how I see it. I see how people find him scummy, and I certainly don't like the playstyle, but he's not the play today.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:17 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Kyle, with possibly Light and Myko if nobody wants a lurker lynch.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

What about you?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:26 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Btw myko, there is no case against you, I just don't like the vibes your posts give me, that and the circle still.

Besides, hopping off of what? It means that I want Kyle lynched but if I can't convince town to lynch lurkers I want light/you gone. I don't want to get lynched, getting lynched when you get a town PM is bad for town.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:41 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Asking Saint a question, giving my stance on things etc.
I don't see you scumhunting though.
What do you qualify as scumhunting?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Because they have no case against me? The objective is still lynching scum
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:47 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

mykonian wrote:
DiscoRoboto wrote:Because they have no case against me? The objective is still lynching scum
you have no case against me, kyle or light. Why do others have to scumhunt, while you are playing to save yourself?
I was merely stating my suspicions.
Bio Hazard wrote:I'd like to know why Disco is good with a kyle lynch, but he's not voting for kyle. I'd also like him to quickly summarize the reason for why he's voting Light.
Kyle lurks. Lurkers must be lynched while we can.
Light I have already talked about in previous posts, so far I haven't liked any of his posts. He hasn't been doing a lot and had suspicious elements through all his posts.

I'm not voting Kyle because I want to hear more from Light atm.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:02 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

why is it okay for you to focus on defending yourself and lynching anybody else, while others have to scumhunt?
Others are scumhunting on me. I can't really scumhunt myself now can I? I can't really find alotta scummy remarks/questionable things around here atm, most are questions aimed at specific persons based on interactions between the two.

@stk and bio.
It's the closest I can get to trying to make Light talk right now, right? Kyle is absent as always, and won't do as a vote target and I don't have a concrete case on Myko besides vibes.

Gonna point out how Mindgamers hit and run tactic is very efficient, I thought that a townie wants to find scum? Why are you hiding, Mindgamer? You have no excuse, I've seen you on MSN day after day, and we've even talked and we just played Tron online. You have time enough for mafia, post you fagget.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:19 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

@bio
@stk and bio.
It's the closest I can get to trying to make Light talk right now, right? Kyle is absent as always, and won't do as a vote target and I don't have a concrete case on Myko besides vibes.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Why do you ask me a question that can't be answered?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

No, you were asking me if my vote would make Light talk, which I can't know because I don't know what Light thinks.

I'm thinking it will because Light has actually expressed (minor) interest in the game, and I hope that clearing his name for me actually means something to him, enough to make him post.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:07 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

mykonian wrote:
DiscoRoboto wrote:
why is it okay for you to focus on defending yourself and lynching anybody else, while others have to scumhunt?
Others are scumhunting on me. I can't really scumhunt myself now can I? I can't really find alotta scummy remarks/questionable things around here atm, most are questions aimed at specific persons based on interactions between the two.
seriously. You can't scumhunt because others are finding things on you, and because of that there is little material?

You really don't get it do you. What mafia is about. It is about
generating
info. That is scumhunting. Not waiting for things to happen and acting only to keep yourself from getting lynched.
There's enough to get from your reactions.

Like Bio, who has skimmed my posts >: (

Bio, I don't want lurkers around later in the game, because you have no information about them, making their lynch a guess. I rather have a guess in the stage of the game where it's less important.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Fine. Then I want to hear more from Light.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:40 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Yow Phaen. What's your opinion on Kyle's play? What do you think about lynching lurkers? Who do you think is the play today? Who do you think is townie atm?

Don't answer whichever you feel gives viable information to mafia.

Btw@looker, I do think mindgamer is suspicious, but not because of his posts, but because of his post timing (aka his big pause right now after making a few good posts, so that we can't find extraordinairy things in his posts.

wats wit dis egg thing mayn?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:20 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Remember that StK had a gut town read on me (like most people) before I got put into the center of attention, I think he's still clinging on to that.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:01 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Bio Hazard wrote:
Phaen wrote:I don't like the early mykonian bandwagon.
The speed at which it happened makes me think its fueled by scum.
I agree.

Because of:
1. The early jump onto the myko wagon
2. Having a vote on Light while asking for a kyle lynch
3. His reaction to SK taking his vote off of Light
4. His most recent post and interaction with SK

Unvote
Vote: DiscoRoboto
:roll:

Vote Count #16

DiscoRoboto (3) - Mindgamer, mykonian, Bio Hazard
Light (2) - DiscoRoboto, Phaen
Looker (1) - XScorpion
SaintKerrigan (1) - Looker
Bio Hazard (1) - SaintKerrigan

Not Voting (1) - Light

The Day will end in a bit over a week.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Kinda waiting for Phaen to answer my questions.

Meanwhile, why don't you tell me who is scum right now and who is not? What do you think about Phaen? What do you think about lynching lurkers? What's your thought about Mindgamer hitandrun thing he's been running?
Great idea, others can also answer these questions! yeey, information.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:54 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

I have no case on mindgamer, and never claimed to have one. Stop twisting words, plz.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:16 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

haha i'm just laughing at you right now. just. laughing.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

mykonian wrote:good, because I'm too. Was this the boy who told us we didn't know how to play?
pull more out of your ass pls?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Gonna flip scum, GJ Town. I don't really like being scum any way, sigh, would've hammered myself if Looker didn't do it.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Sorry for not playing 100%, mod and Town. I can do better, but I honestly didn't care at all because I'm scum in at least 40-60% of my games, and the rest of my games is all Vanilla townie. Sigh.
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

nop PMs but we discussed literally nothing
Xonar!

Return to “Completed Open Games”