Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Gayle »

tatetothetot wrote:
Mod: you might want to send a PM to everyone with this link.
I think you might need to do this, Sho.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Gayle »

Gheb wrote:
FoS Gayle

Don't like how you encourage people to get back into the RVS when serious attempts to get us out are being made.
You shouldn't need to make serious attempts to get out of RVS. RVS should lead to discussion and naturally end. "Who have you played with before" is not going to lead to
anything
. RVS is infinitely more useful than such a pointless question.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Gayle »

The1fifi wrote:I might be stupid, but lowell hasn't even voted.. erm..
Lowell in the very first post of the game wrote:vote scott
He certainly wasn't third on the bandwagon though.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Gayle »

Gheb wrote:
Gayle wrote:You shouldn't need to make serious attempts to get out of RVS.
In the same hand you shouldn't need to discourage it either.
I wasn't. But calling an end to RVS for a question that will lead to nothing was stupid.
Max wrote:Disagree so much, admittedly that question is not a good one. However RVS leads to bandwagon's for no reason. Making points about the set-up can lead to conversation with no RVS.
The problem with setup discussion is that it is less likely to lead to any scum hunting, whereas in RVS you can question those bandwagons, you can fish for reactions, etc. The best thing about RVS is that it starts the game relatively quickly, as opposed to RQS which leaves you answering boring, vaguely useful questions for days and strategy discussion which can leave you with absolutely nothing to go on when it ends.

You only need to look at the questions accompanying the above quote to see what I mean about RQS.

As to the question addressed to me, yes RVS appears to be over now. How does this answer help you hunt scum?
Wdjat wrote:Yeah, because "I am voting for you because your avatar is giving me the stink eye" really fosters serious conversation. For what it's worth, I think the post that has Gheb worried is a non-tell. But you are wrong about RVS.
I can tell it is going to be "fun" arguing with you already. I'm not wrong. You don't discuss the avatar, you discuss the bandwagon, you purposefully pile on the bandwagon to draw reactions, you exaggerate the implications of someone's vote in order to pressure them, etc. You see who reacts to what and how.

Also,
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Gayle »

Max wrote:This specific question does not, your opinion however does. At what point, would you say, that the RVS was over?
At what point does this line of questioning lead to anything at all helpful? Please stop asking such pointless questions. They are not leading anywhere. They are not going to lead anywhere. RVS ended when you and Gheb decided it was a better idea to focus on questions that do not help anyone to find scum in anyway.
Max wrote:RQS, within about 2 days brings results. Once my questioning is finished, entirely ignoring RVS I will have my suspects. In fact most RVS stages end when a player asks a random question with an dissatisfying answer, why not cut out the middle man.
Because it is very difficult to get a dissatisfying answer from the kinds of questions used in RQS. Just look at the answers you have gotten so far.

Vote: Max

Based on the helpful information that Max's questions uncovered.
In other words: Nothing.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Gayle »

Wdjat wrote:You weren't?
Nope.

I've explained my views on RVS and RQS, so I am not going to bother with the rest of your post.
Wdjat wrote:Gayle, what changed your opinion on RVS between Newbie 877 and this game?
What changed between my
second
game and now? I played in more games, I gained more experience, I realized how slow RQS is, I realized how much better RVS is, I realized how useless strategy discussion is in relation to scum hunting, and so on. In short, I learned better.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Gayle »

Max wrote:Gayle, I promised to get you results in two days, I've used 6 hours. RVS has given you nothing, in fact you are voting me based on my questions therefore based on the RQS. Therefore I have just proven to you the RQS has brought about suspects.

The following I have deduced from my questioning:
- You dislike any change in the play methods used to start gaming conversation, regardless of the fact within the second page we have more info than most games make in the first 4.
- You suffer from tunnel vision majorly. There have been several posts before each of yours with content to pick at yet you choose to respond to myself. Confirmation Bias.
- kyle99 should have slow drifting scum reads rather than snap decision making. i.e. more than two pages to make his mind up on someone
- The1fifi treats mistakes and scumtells as separate when genuinely they are one and the same, for scum to be caught they must make mistakes.

Also Gayle, in the past 6 hours RQS has generated more discussion than the 24 hours beforehand. It has stimulated discussion which is the point of the RVS/RQS.

AND besides kyle99 has given me a scum read, why RV if an RVS means nothing? The point of RVS isn't for shits and giggles, it's so people can analyse the voting. You aren't doing that so why do you support the RVS?
Max, all of those "discoveries" are completely worthless in regards to scum hunting. The discussion didn't come from your questions, but from people arguing over RVS.

Also, your scum read on Kyle is ridiculous.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Gayle »

Wdjat wrote:What in particular made you "learn better?"
Experience.
Wdjat wrote:I mean, it's only been a couple months since your second game so surely you can point to the eureka moment.
Let's get to the point. You want to say that I'm being dishonest about my liking of RVS, correct? I've already told you that playing more games changed my opinion about it. There is no "eureka moment". Go read Teleportation Mafia Universe One if you want to see another game of mine where I echo this sentiment.
Wdjat wrote:Here's the problem: For all your praise of early wagons as a tool for scum hunting, you're doing a crap job of it. Like I haven't seen anything that looks like scum hunting from you, just whining about R(V/Q)S. Show us how it's done.
I would like to remind you that you are doing the same thing, sir. That is, whining instead of scum hunting.

Also,
Wdjat wrote:Don't follow Gayle's example. For the good of this thread.
Says the guy that posted this
Wdjat wrote:"Oh man. This is a "good" post. I'm "glad" I read it. I sure "hope" you mak

Fuck, I can only mock you for so long. It's exhausting to type like you
Which is nothing but pointless trolling.

I'm antagonistic, but that is just how I play. Don't take it to heart. I'm not trying to insult anybody.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Gayle »

Max wrote:In post 49 you respond to Wdjat's post asking you to show us your vote analysing which you ignored. Why?

Do you feel that the RVS stage has lost meaning since the RQS vs. RVS battle took over?
RVS was brutally murdered by an argument and your RQS before anything could come out of it. So no, I am not going to try to analyze those votes.

Do you really believe that your questions are giving you a reliable read on the other players? Who are you top suspects and what makes them scummy? As clearly as possible, even if you have to repeat yourself.
danakillsu wrote:Sorry for not posting yet. I'll read through and be back shortly.
vote:Gayle
for showing up in another game with me.
Love blossoms through frequent meetings. Every time I join a game, it is only to get closer to you.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Gayle »

Wdjat wrote:If you actually believed in the value of RVS, you could still have gained that value while other people are asking random questions.
Except that the argument with you and the RQS completely stopped the RVS.
Gayle wrote:Yeah you're still not showing us how it's done. Instead you're telling me that you're antagonistic and not to take it personally. I found my scum. It's you.

vote: Gayle
Okay. Whatever. Have fun.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Gayle »

kyle99 wrote:Really, in the last 2 pages of posts, nothing is giving you any tells? Perhaps you should reread.
So what are the tells you found, Kyle?

@Max:
You provided a list of suspects, but can you tell me what exactly you find scummy about them?

Vote Count-Sho
Scott-tatetothetot,
Lowell-Wdjat, gameplayah, the1fifi
gameplayah-the1fifi
Max-Gayle, kyle99, Lowell
Kyle99-gHEB
wdjat-danakillsu
Gayle-wdjat
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Gayle »

Gheb wrote:
Unvote Vote Jacob Savage

Pressure vote.
What kind of reaction are you expecting from something like this?

@Fifi:
Why exactly are you voting kunk? Because he is attacking someone you find townie?

@MOD:
Prod Max and Gameplayah, please.

This game is so slow. Anybody wanna argue with me about something vaguely related to the game so we can get some posts?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Gayle »

Gheb wrote:What reaction do I expect from a pressure vote? How about a player actually starting to post? Big surprise, huh?
A pressure vote without an explanation is pointless. Who is going to be pressured by a post that says "pressure vote" with no other explanation. I would have completely ignored your vote, were it against me.
Gheb wrote:If you claim that me pressure voting somebody is scummy you
should
elaborate.
Your vote is scummy because it is a pressure vote with no pressure and therefore pointless. Further, there is no way to respond to it.
Max wrote:Lowell is evidently scum, what are your feelings on lowell?
Lowell only needs to post more. I don't have a problem with any of his posts. He has voted you. His reason for voting you is as good as any other reason to vote so far. I think it was pointless to say "Jacob is town", but I don't find it scummy.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Gayle »

tatetothetot wrote:I would be joining the Lowell wagon...
What has Lowell done that you find scummy?
tate wrote: ...until I realized who was on it.Now that Lowell is being put in the spot light, people are changing their minds and voting for him based off of fear to keep attention of themselves
You mean gameplayah and Fifi? Why do you think either of them are voting Lowell "based off of fear to keep attention of themselves"? Not that I believe Fifi has any reason for his vote whatsoever.

And speaking of the Lowell votes, why is no one questioning the Lowell wagon? Every single vote on it is complete nonsense.

@Fifi:
You want to wagon him based on gut and because the game is slow?
What?
Are you saying you are willing to lynch him over nothing?
The Kunk wrote:What is this supposed to mean really? Your wording implies a guiltiness and escaping from judgement. Also considering yourself unlynchable is way overconfident. If you exhibit scummy tendencies then you will be lynched. This whole confidence that you can sneak by any lynch is horrible.
...what? This post is 100% scum manufactured nonsense. You are making a gigantic deal out of absolutely nothing and using it to jump on a completely ridiculous wagon.
Vote: Kunkstar7

Kyle wrote:Defeatism never works. I honestly think that Lowell is acting scummier than Max atm, so I'm going to unvote, vote: Lowell
But
why
do you find him scummy?

Also, in an attempt to impress Master Sho:
Inaccurate Vote Count wrote:Max(1) - JacobSavage
Lowell(4) - gameplayah The1fifi kunkstar7 kyle99
JacobSavage(1) - danakillsu
danakillsu(2) - Wdjat Gheb
kunkstar7(3) - tatetothetot Lowell Gayle

Not Voting (1) - Max
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Gayle »

tate wrote:Actually, I was referring to
Kyle and Krunk
about hidding behind Lowells wagon.
tate @ Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:16 pm wrote:
I would be joining the Lowell wagon until I realized who was on it.
Now that Lowell is being put in the spot light, people are changing their minds and voting for him based off of fear to keep attention of themselves.
kunk @ Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 pm wrote:What is this supposed to mean really? Your wording implies a guiltiness and escaping from judgement. Also considering yourself unlynchable is way overconfident. If you exhibit scummy tendencies then you will be lynched. This whole confidence that you can sneak by any lynch is horrible.

vote: lowell
kyle @ Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:08 pm wrote:Defeatism never works. I honestly think that Lowell is acting scummier than Max atm, so I'm going to unvote, vote: Lowell
Shenanigans.

Also, why are you voting Wdjat?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Gayle »

The1fifi wrote:I'd be happy with a no lynch to ofc. But i never done a no lynch, and what i heard from more experienced players is that it never is beneficial in d1
Why in the world would you be happy with a no lynch?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Gayle »

The1fifi wrote:
Gayle wrote:
The1fifi wrote:I'd be happy with a no lynch to ofc. But i never done a no lynch, and what i heard from more experienced players is that it never is beneficial in d1
Why in the world would you be happy with a no lynch?
... Over a myslinch -.-
Why?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Gayle »

The1fifi wrote:Because.. i.. don't..want.. to.. kill.. townies. -.-
Okay, we have gotten a bit off track here.

Are you willing to lynch Lowell?
Are you saying that an alternative to lynching Lowell is a no lynch?
Are you saying that you would rather no lynch, than attempt to lynch in our current situation?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Gayle »

You are willing to lynch Lowell. However, you only have a gut feeling about him. You are willing to risk a mislynch based on your gut?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Gayle »

@MOD:
Are you alive? I know the streets of Shibuya are a dangerous place, but I would appreciate it if you let us know whether you were gunned down or something. I was recently in a game inwhich the mod was too sick to post, and it is not fun dealing with accidental hammers due to a lack of vote counts. Also,
Gameplayah needs to be replaced
. He hasn't posted since the 12th.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Gayle »

Guess Sho actually is around. I didn't even notice that vote count. Can you... make it stand out a little more?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Gayle »

Sho:
Can you place a deadline?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Gayle »

Hey guys, anything new? That Hewitt fellow show up?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Gayle »

DON'T YOU PROD ME GOD DAMN IT. DON'T YOU FUCKING PROD ME.

er... I mean, I'm here. I'll make some kind of post later.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Gayle »

Apparently, I got prodded anyway. I'll post something after class today.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Gayle »

Well, I'm back and all caught up. I don't think that Lowell's behavior was so scummy that we should not believe his claim (I actually have a null read of him). I still don't like kunk's vote on Lowell, as it still feels manufactured to me.

I don't have a problem with kyle99/his replacement so far. In fact, his was the only halfway justified vote on the lowell wagon.

Now, I'm going to change my vote to hewitt, because he is the second person to compare me to ABR, and I don't take kindly to that.

My problem with hewitt is that his reason for wanting to lynch lowell is a
policy lynch
based on
meta
. Another problem is that I don't like the way he responded to Gheb (when he pointed out that Lowell was at L-1), or his subsequent exchange with Fifi. Particularly,
hewitt wrote:No I mean like I really want to know what your qualifications for voting someone are.
seems like a complete lie to me.

Vote: hewitt

For advocating a policy lynch and the bad voodoo vibes I get from his responses to Gheb/Fifi.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Gayle »

hewitt wrote:Incorrect statement. I voted to lynch Lowell because I know he's a weak player and hasn't done anything to change my mind in THIS game.
hewitt wrote:Lowell- I feel like every game I play with Lowell it's the same story. He doesn't really do anything and then cracks underneath a straw of pressure and lashes out and professes that he's more helpful than X player and that it'd be a mistake to lynch him and we'd be dumb to do that. I know that in every game I've played with him he's been extremely unhelpful and more of a hindrance to the town than anything. A player I would be very scared to see travel far in the game and have in any tight situations.

So for that reason I'm going to

Unvote, Vote: Lowell
You don't say anything about his behavior in this game, or how he hasn't done anything to change your mind. Rather you say that Lowell should be lynched because of his behavior in past games.

And your last post isn't any better. It is still advocating a policy lynch based on meta. You are still saying that your main reason for wanting to lynch Lowell is because of his behavior in past games.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Gayle »

How dare you simulpost me. I demand that you undo that post immediately.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Gayle »

Got prodded in a few games. Give me until tomorrow.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Gayle »

Hey guys, why exactly are you lynching Kyle? What exactly makes him a better lynch than someone like hewitt?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Gayle »

danakillsu wrote:
What exactly makes him a better lynch than someone like hewitt?
That he has no interest in this game so he can't help town.
That hewitt isn't scummy....
Kyle was in the hospital and is being replaced, from my recollection. How can you say he has no interest in the game? How can you lynch him for no participation when he is being replaced?

I really don't know what to say if you think kyle is scummier than hewitt.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Gayle »

Sho Minamimoto wrote:Yes, and I can finally replace Kyle99 after massive delay.

charter replaces Kyle99.
Er... didn't Kyle just get hammered?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Gayle »

Happy Birthday, Max.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Gayle »

Checking in before I get prodded. I'll post something after class.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Gayle »

Quickly,

Returning my vote to
Vote: Hewitt

If Lowell is not revealing his results, then he believes that he will survive the night.

I don't have much recollection of this game, but from memory, Dana, JacobSavage, and Fifi all had terrible reasons for voting kyle.

I'll try to make a better post tomorrow.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Gayle »

Disregarding Hewitt for awhile, my suspects are Dana, Kunk, and Jacob.

Dana
voted Kyle as a pressure vote, but kept it until the lynch. He claims that he didn't
actually
want to lynch Kyle, but this is unlikely (in my opinion) as he kept his vote when Kyle was put at L-1 and even defended the wagon when I questioned it.

Kunk
voted kyle because "He's been scummy so far, and it fits with what I'm seen from him before" which is rather vague (especially considering Kunk showed no suspicions of kyle before his vote), and to "save the mod some trouble", which is either an excuse or an idiotic reason to lynch someone.

Jacob
simply agreed with Kunk's reason for voting. Much like Kunk, he showed no suspicion of Kyle before the vote. If Kunk is scum, Jacob is likely his buddy and was simply following him.

Vote: Kunkstar7

@Mod:
If you haven't already, please prod the following people. Yes, I realize that I am one of the slackers.
hewitt
The1fifi
JacobSavage
danakillsu
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Gayle »

That is a complete lie. You didn't say anything about it being a policy lynch. You
specifically
voted because you agreed with Kunkstar and his post said nothing about his vote being a policy lynch. Further, if it was a policy lynch then why didn't you remove your vote when Kyle requested replacement?

Vote: JacobSavage

JacobSavage-1-Gayle
The1fifi-1-Kunkstar7
lowell-1- danakillsu
danakillsu-1-Wdjat
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Gayle »

Why would you lynch him for lurking if he was being replaced?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Gayle »

You knew he was being replaced before the hammer.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Gayle »

Even the though post that you said "I agree" to specifically said that Kyle was being replaced?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Gayle »

Fifi is not lurking. He has not posted on mafiascum at all since the 19th.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Gayle »

Inb4 mafia purposely avoids doing NK
Lowell wrote:vote the1fiffi

Lest this game die. The fact of his absence doesn't exactly prove he's town in my book.
Neither does it prove that he is scum. If you want to just end the game, why don't you post your investigation results?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:05 am

Post by Gayle »

Anybody against lynching Jacob?

@kunk: You are not a confirmed townie.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Gayle »

Pretty sure no one will even notice given my rate of posting in this game, but I'll be v/la until sunday morning.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Gayle »

Well, I'm keeping my vote on JacobSavage.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Gayle »

I've been rather busy lately but I should be in the clear for awhile from here. I'll catch up tomorrow and see if I need to argue with lobstermania or not.

Did we ever get a replacement for hewitt?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Gayle »

@Azelf: ...what?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Gayle »

I caught up quite a bit ago. It may surprise you, but I am a literate person and it does not take me 24 hours to read three pages.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Gayle »

I said I would see if there was reason to argue with you.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Gayle »

Er... I kind of wanted to get a hewitt replacement first though...
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Gayle »

Wouldn't Lowell's buddying up to kunk make sense if he knew kunk was town from an investigation? I know I gave him trouble for this, but withholding the results until later in the day could allow you to form a more informed opinion on those attacking kunk. ...what I'm saying is don't just rule out that mafia could have their own reasons for not killing Lowell, whether it be fear of doctors or otherwise. </buddying>

I'm willing to cut Sho some slack, seeing as he is not the only person to disappear days at a time in this game. Jacob, you are not the mod and that is not an official flip.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #52) » Mon May 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by Gayle »

Just checking in before I get prodded. I'll be back later today.

@Azelf: This is an open game. You can see the setup in the OP. There are no roleblockers and we are as likely to have a doctor as we are a cop. In other words, none of what you just said makes any sense.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #53) » Sat May 08, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Gayle »

I'm really lazy when it comes to this game.

Now, there is probably a doctor. I find it hard to believe that mafia did not send in a night kill, especially looking at how quickly this night passed relative to night 1. And if there is a doctor, the doctor likely did not protect Lowell. Why? Because if the doctor protected lowell, he could claim and confirm the alignment of 3 other players, which would be a huge advantage. The doctor isn't claiming, so we can assume he protected someone else. And if that is the case, then scum didn't try to kill lowell for the second night in a row.

So, I'm suggesting that we lynch Lowell. If he is telling the truth, we at least get two confirmed townies in exchange and town will actually focus on other players instead of just Lowell. If he is scum, we get the obvious advantage of one scum dead and eliminate the confusion of his claim and 'investigations'.

Vote:Lowell

I'll try to make a 'why lowell is scummy' post later. But knowing me, later may be 'several days from now'.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #54) » Tue May 11, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Gayle »

I'm fine with ending the game.

Anyone object?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #55) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Gayle »

>>Implying that the mod is actually around to prod people
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #56) » Wed May 26, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Gayle »

Just posting to say that I'm still in this game. Leaving my vote on Lowell.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #57) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Gayle »

Lowell wrote:trollface.jpg
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #58) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Gayle »

Is that "..." in reference to Lowell's "I was trolling the whole time guys" or my "I'm gonna post random images instead of anything useful"?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Gayle »

Wjdat was most likely town, and so Lowell II is likely town. Azelf is also likely town considering for a while he was the only one bothering to do any scum hunting.

As far as I remember, JacobSavage was scummy. For some reason.
Vote: JacobSavage

I have a theory that I can make this kind of post and no one will call me out because no one is around.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Gayle »

Wdjat was town because he was doing the best and most aggressive scum hunting, enough even to annoy some folks. He was the most useful player in the game, period.

@Azelf: Go look back for whatever reasons I used to vote for JacobSavage the last time. In addition to that, the only possible scum (in my opinion, of course) are Kunk, Nacho (who replaced Hewitt), and Jacob. Nacho seems to be playing the game and is one of the few people keeping the game going. Kunk and Jacob are equally scummy, but Jacob is infinitely more useless.

Also, don't even try to pressure vote in this game. There is no one left that cares enough to be pressured.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Gayle »

@Nacho: Gheb being town is my opinion. He has been pretty straightforward the entire game, even if I don't often agree with his opinion.

If you think I am going to put any kind of effort into defending another player or argue against a case that doesn't concern me you are going to be disappointed. I'm going to state my suspicions and cast my vote. What everyone else does is up to them.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Gayle »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Azelf wrote:TRYING TO STOP TOWN FROM BEING LYNCHED: Totally not worth it.
What? That makes no sense. If you believe someone is town you should defend them, doing otherwise is obviously anti-town as you are allowing what you believe is a mislynch to go through?
Azelf was referring to me and, much like Lowell, I happen to specialize in anti-town.

Personally, I think defending a person just because you
think
they
might
be town is retarded. Especially when dealing with a player like Azelf who likes to make a big deal out of nothing.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Gayle »

I forgot all about this game. Luckily, so did everyone else.

I believe we have (or had) JacobSavage at L-1. Why doesn't someone hammer?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Gayle »

Mister Azelf, you do realize that we are in lylo, yes? And you realize that there are only five players, yes? And that of those five, two are scum? And that that means that if Gheb is town, both the scum can quickly add their votes to yours and end the game?

Also, was "I like the Gheb wagon, due to how quickly he swung from being fine with Lowell's lynch to not being fine with it once he turned out to be town." your only reason for suspecting Gheb?
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Gayle »

I could not think of anything witty to say in return, so I'll just use this image.
Vote: Gheb

Return to “Completed Open Games”